Spa AD EAST BEAVER WELLNESS, 160 East Beaver Creek Rd, unit 8. Richmond Hill. Tel..(905) 889 6888

Holy FCK ! I just came back and 4 guys followed me right in , Scared the crap out of me. They said they have bookings with Amy and Tina and the other 2 guys Cherry and Emma, May be they thought I won't be back for the night.... šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£

Hey cupcake, just wonder why. It was a bit quiet when I was away and got crazy busy as soon as I got back, Even the girls and Tina told me not to go anywhere bcuz I bring luck..lol. Hitting 30 mark 2-3 days in a row really surprised me. Thanks for all your hard works you have done for us. Much appreciated.

The best thing about our customers is they tend to bring in their friends and those friends bringing in new friends. And lots of guys don't mind waiting in the lobby chatting with me. Two guys told me yesterday they follow me and asked me what's wrong with my haters. Sometimes I feel like I am a celebrity in here....lol. The real celebrities are the girls working at EB and most of them know how to make the customers happy and keep coming back. No fake reviews needed.

Last edited:
New Japanese girl on duty..

Here are the 4 girls who will be on duty on Saturday.....

Amy aka Emily... ex JR , Suko , Lavender and Blue Nile super star, she is a very good looking cute young girl in her high 20s, to low 30s, about 5' 2" tall, around 110 lbs with nice curves and melons. She is very friendly with good sense of humor, very easy going and can carry a good convo in English, Mando . She may looks small but her massage is very strong and knows how to tease and please a man. She is so much fun to be with and not tip hungry. No surprises she has lots of regular customers keep coming back to her every week. I dare say she is the best semi legit girl in the market.

1723162751330.png

Cherry....... she is our very good looking sexy new very fast rising star in her mid 20s with very pretty baby face , about 5' 4" tall , around 120 lbs with nice curves and melons. She may look young but she has lots of skills under her sleeves. can provide good strong massage with great touch. She is very friendly, very easy going , takes directions well and quite open minded within semi holistic limits.

1723163034321.png
1723165391569.png

Emma ....She is our very good looking super star , very sweet and cute young girl in her mid 20s, with great personality and attitude, about 5' 1" tall, around 100 lbs with nice slim fit body , nice melons. She looks more like a college girl you see in libraries with glasses on. She can communicate well in Mando , Canto and a little English. She told me she has never worked here but she has some experience in China , so she can provide good massage and good touch. She may looks shy but she is so sweet and so friendly, and quite open minded, if you are nice and gentle, she can show you a real good time within semi legit limits.
She's here only a few days and she already have some repeat customers. One customer told us she has the potential to become a super star..

IMG_6400.png
1723162993179.png
1724513251232.png

Yumi....she is our new very good looking Japanese mixed girl in her mid 30s, about 5' 3 " tall, around 100 lbs with nice slim body, She is well known in BC spas as one of the best GFE girl in business. More info and pictures to follow tomorrow.

Here are some more pictures of the new Japanese girl Yumi

IMG_8401.pngIMG_8400.png1725146562088.png

Last edited:
New Japanese girl on duty..

Here are the 4 girls who will be on duty on Saturday.....

Amy aka Emily... ex JR , Suko , Lavender and Blue Nile super star, she is a very good looking cute young girl in her high 20s, to low 30s, about 5' 2" tall, around 110 lbs with nice curves and melons. She is very friendly with good sense of humor, very easy going and can carry a good convo in English, Mando . She may looks small but her massage is very strong and knows how to tease and please a man. She is so much fun to be with and not tip hungry. No surprises she has lots of regular customers keep coming back to her every week. I dare say she is the best semi legit girl in the market.

1723162751330.png

Cherry....... she is our very good looking sexy new very fast rising star in her mid 20s with very pretty baby face , about 5' 4" tall , around 120 lbs with nice curves and melons. She may look young but she has lots of skills under her sleeves. can provide good strong massage with great touch. She is very friendly, very easy going , takes directions well and quite open minded within semi holistic limits.

1723163034321.png
1723165391569.png

Emma ....She is our very good looking super star , very sweet and cute young girl in her mid 20s, with great personality and attitude, about 5' 1" tall, around 100 lbs with nice slim fit body , nice melons. She looks more like a college girl you see in libraries with glasses on. She can communicate well in Mando , Canto and a little English. She told me she has never worked here but she has some experience in China , so she can provide good massage and good touch. She may looks shy but she is so sweet and so friendly, and quite open minded, if you are nice and gentle, she can show you a real good time within semi legit limits.
She's here only a few days and she already have some repeat customers. One customer told us she has the potential to become a super star..

IMG_6400.png
1723162993179.png
1724513251232.png

Yumi....she is our new very good looking Japanese girl in her 30s, about 5' 3 " tall, around 100 lbs with nice slim body, She is well known in BC spas as one of the best GFE girl in business. More info and pictures to follow tomorrow.

This is the picture given to me by Yumi.... I doubt that it was her from what I saw when she was here for interview wearing civi clothing. . She is not that tall.
View attachment 517167
Yumi looks great. Better than pork chop

Hey, don't put down on pork chops. Our pork chop Cherry was booked solid and she did 8 customers yesterday. All the guys coming out of the rooms happy and holding hands. She is young but she knows how to treat a man really well. She knows how to make the customers happy and keep coming back. No fake reviews needed. I had a good laugh when I saw Ambler's fake review of a girl next door who was well known as quite restrictive. I know her very well and Our customers told me she is good looking and good massage but demanded 100 bucks for body slide with panty on and no pussy play. Another guy who only review the same owner's spas said he got nude reverse with that girl , dream on guys...lol It's so easy to spot a fake review. Just have a look at their posting histories and that will tell you which spas they're shilling for.

Last edited:
Here are some pictures of the new Japanese girl Yumi

IMG_8401.pngIMG_8400.png

Hey, don't put down on pork chops. Our pork chop Cherry was booked solid and she did 8 customers yesterday. All the guys coming out of the rooms happy and holding hands. She is young but she knows how to treat a man really well. She knows how to make the customers happy and keep coming back. No fake reviews needed. I had a good laugh when I saw Ambler's fake review of a girl next door who was well known as quite restrictive. I know her very well and Our customers told me she is good looking and good massage but demanded 100 bucks for body slide with panty on and no pussy play. Another guy who only review the same owner's spas said he got nude reverse with that girl , dream on guys...lol
I am the one of guy who was holding pork chop Cherry's hands out of the room yesterday. Did 60 minutes, her massage is good, great attitude. I asked Daty and PS, she said no she is on period. I remember last visit at GRW she said she don't know how to do PS. So I checked myself, she was telling the truth, bloody bushs down there. End with BS though. I guess I am just the unlucky guy. Lol.

Here are some pictures of the new Japanese girl Yumi

View attachment 517372View attachment 517373

Why lie to customers?
This girl is not Japanese.She is Cantonese speaker from hongkong.I guess telling customers she is Japanese brings attention.This girl is strictly fs and knows nothing about massage.She used to send me wechat messages 120 for hh. I know her too well.Plus her breath stinks.No hygiene.

Kj atleast be honest with your customers.You got reputation and atleast check past of girls before you call them to work.

Why lie to customers?
This girl is not Japanese.She is Cantonese speaker from hongkong.I guess telling customers she is Japanese brings attention.This girl is strictly fs and knows nothing about massage.She used to send me wechat messages 120 for hh. I know her too well.Plus her breath stinks.No hygiene.

Kj atleast be honest with your customers.You got reputation and atleast check past of girls before you call them to work.
Hey... I just met her last week and I am going by what she said on her interview. . That's why I said in her info, more info and pictures to follow. I didn't even post the picture she gave me bcuz it looks different from the real person.

I just came in and asked a few things about her before I saw your post. . She said she is a mixed. Her dad is HK Chinese and her mom is Japanese. She speaks 4 different languages fluently....Japanese, English, Cantonese and Mandarin. So , I wasn't giving out the wrong info, all I have to say is Japanese mixed. She used to be a FS girl in Vancouver, so are lots of girls here now working at semi legit and semi holistic spas. Even some semi legit owners used to be FS girls and they have recruited their FS girls from their old holistic spas they used to work. We have our guide lines at our spa no matter where they came from. We have already kicked out a few FS girls. We will have to wait and see how it goes. She went to next door spa yesterday by mistake and they're begging her to stay with a promise they will give her 3 days a week and find more jobs at different spas if she doesn't go work for EB. So there sure must be something good about her. She also told me she did only 3 customers yesterday out of the total 13 customers there and 2 of them just massage only. So I told her we did 32 yesterday and she will get about 5 -6 customers today bcuz of the long weekend. Amy just tried her massage. She can massage very well.

She is a mixed Japanese. I used Japanese as a marketing strategy, pretty much like lots of spas advertising Chinese girls born near North Korea border as Koreans just bcuz they can also speak Korean . Those girls didn't have a single drop of Korean blood. A good example is Ravello boss Mia and her 3 friends who used to work at JR , BN and Lavender. They are all Chinese.

Last edited:
Why lie to customers?

A spa right beside EBW does the exact same thing so where was your comment on them marketing a mixed ethnicity girl as Japanese?

It's hard to tell Chinese girl age. But I am pretty sure Cherry is not 20ish. She has cute baby face, but her tits are getting shrink and her stretch marks and mum bum tells, she should be late 30 or early 40ish. Next time I will visit my old friend Tina aka Monica, I didn't see her at least 6-7 years since she dispeared.

A spa right beside EBW does the exact same thing so where was your comment on them marketing a mixed ethnicity girl as Japanese?
If anyone is doing false advertising they should be accountable.
Luckily I know this girl and I don't want to go in details but this girl is definitely not Japanese.

I just checked bestu page and they didn't advertise her as Japanese. What are you trying to say ?

Hey... I just met her last week and I am going by what she said on her interview. . That's why I said in her info, more info and pictures to follow. I didn't even post the picture she gave me bcuz it looks different from the real person.

I just came in and asked a few things about her before I saw your post. . She said she is a mixed. Her dad is HK Chinese and her mom is Japanese. She speaks 4 different languages fluently....Japanese, English, Cantonese and Mandarin. So , I wasn't giving out the wrong info, all I have to say is Japanese mixed. She used to be a FS girl in Vancouver, so are lots of girls here now working at semi legit and semi holistic spas. Even some semi legit owners used to be FS girls and they have recruited their FS girls from their old holistic spas they used to work. We have our guide lines at our spa no matter where they came from. We have already kicked out a few FS girls. We will have to wait and see how it goes. She went to next door spa yesterday by mistake and they're begging her to stay with a promise they will give her 3 days a week and find more jobs at different spas if she doesn't go work for EB. So there sure must be something good about her. She also told me she did only 3 customers yesterday out of the total 13 customers there and 2 of them just massage only. So I told her we did 32 yesterday and she will get about 5 -6 customers today bcuz of the long weekend. Amy just tried her massage. She can massage very well.

She is a mixed Japanese. I used Japanese as a marketing strategy, pretty much like lots of spas advertising Chinese girls born near North Korea border as Koreans just bcuz they can also speak Korean . Those girls didn't have a single drop of Korean blood. A good example is Ravello boss Mia and her 3 friends who used to work at JR , BN and Lavender. They are all Chinese.
Thanks for clearing things up.Advice for you just do you.dont worry next door or next plaza.

If girls are good customer will follow.no one cares for advertising here and reading these long paragraphs.

Thanks for clearing things up .Advice for you just do you.dont worry next door or next plaza.

If girls are good customer will follow.no one cares for advertising here and reading these long paragraphs.
I know you have some influence from someone at Best U. There is no fkn way you have seen her or known her anywhere in GTA. This is the frist time she came overt to Toronto. She has never worked any where else and yesterday was her first day at Best U by mistake and the nasty boss asked you to do the dirty works bcuz she refused to work with them and coming over to EB which was her originally intended spa. .You just screwed up your reputation by posting such lies. My advice to you is never trust any spa bosses, they all will use you for their own benefits. .

I am always true to myself and I am here doing what I do best minding my own business, helping spas, the girls and members. Best U started the war by using happyking and bashing EB with lies. So I have to teach them a lesson and let them know what I am capable of. I know a lot more about all nasty spa bosses and I am not even going that far yet. Go see Vicky at E&M if you want to know more about some nasty bosses.
Remember, the truth always win over the lies and fake reviews.

Last edited:
I know you have some influence from someone at Best U. There is no fkn way you have seen her or known her anywhere in GTA. This is the frist time she came overt to Toronto. She has never worked any where else and yesterday was her first day at Best U by mistake and the nasty boss asked you to do the dirty works. .
I am here doing what I do best minding my own business. Best U started the war by using happyking and bashing EB with lies. So I have to teach them a lesson and let them know what I am capable of. I know a lot more about all nasty spa bosses and I am not even going that far yet. Go see Vicky at E&M if you want to know more about some nasty bosses.
Remember, the truth always win over the lies and fake reviews. .
Kj I told you before not everyone is here from next door.Please keep this mentality away from this online platform.I am not here to fight you or anyone else.Have a good day.If you reply with this aggression it's not good for you and this place.I don't know anyone at bestu.But I heard your name as someone who knows spa industry.

Learn to mind your business.Your spa will go far.Like I said no one has time to read these long paragraphs.we come here to meet girls and have good time.

I know you know the bosses and you have been around.

What is a nasty boss ?

Last edited:
I know you have some influence from someone at Best U. There is no fkn way you have seen her or known her anywhere in GTA. This is the frist time she came overt to Toronto. She has never worked any where else and yesterday was her first day at Best U by mistake and the nasty boss asked you to do the dirty works bcuz she refused to work with them and coming over to EB which was her originally intended spa. .You just screwed up your reputation by posting such lies. My advice to you is never trust any spa bosses, they all will use you for their own benefits. .

I am always true to myself and I am here doing what I do best minding my own business, helping spas, the girls and members. Best U started the war by using happyking and bashing EB with lies. So I have to teach them a lesson and let them know what I am capable of. I know a lot more about all nasty spa bosses and I am not even going that far yet. Go see Vicky at E&M if you want to know more about some nasty bosses.
Remember, the truth always win over the lies and fake reviews.
If she lied to you that she is not 100 percent Japanese, what makes you think she never worked in Toronto before. Are you a detective, did you go through her entire background search. Your comments were based on what she told you.

I told you I currently drive a silver civic. Guess what, my car is not silver. My silver civic is long gone.

Also you are constantly deflecting attention by making excuses.

Honestly, why do you care so much about how other spas advertise. You claimed ebw is so busy you have turn away customers. So you have nothing to worry about. As usual it is never you fault and you are always perfect

You can lied to customers once and customers will remember. Let the other spas do their own things. Mond your business.

If she lied to you that she is not 100 percent Japanese, what makes you think she never worked in Toronto before. Are you a detective, did you go through her entire background search. Your comments were based on what she told you.

I told you I currently drive a silver civic. Guess what, my car is not silver. My silver civic is long gone.
idiot, she has never been to Toronto according to her passport, she came over for interview with a girl who used to work at HR about 2 yrs ago cuz that girl knows me well and my reputations that I have placed girls where they fit in well and doing well. Now she is living at a place near hwy 7 and Warden and she doesn't have a clue what intersections she lives. All she knows was besides hwy 7 about 7-8 minutes away from the spa. I had to figure out it was near Warden cuz she said there is a Shoppers Drug mart in that plaza.

Last edited:
idiot, she has never been to Toronto, she came over for interview with a girl who used to work at HR about 2 yrs ago cuz that girl knows me well and my reputations that I have placed girls where they fit in well and doing well. Now she is living at a place near hwy 7 and Warden and she doesn't have a clue what intersections she lives. All she knows was besides hwy 7 about 7-8 minutes away from the spa. I had to figure out it was near Warden cuz she said there is a Shoppers Drug mart in that plaza.
Kj that's a story from a girl.Trust me I have seen this girl working from home before.She is not from Vancouver.She is been working at condos and houses in markham.Girls tell new stories whenever they start work at new place.Past is past. If she told you she does fs at condo. Would you hire her? Probably not.

Don't hate on me.Its the truth. She might have went to Vancouver for few weeks to make some money.Girls can fool you easily.I had no idea.

Tina is still my favorite at ebw.

Shoutbox
  1. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Persian/ Turkish(Jasmine) &23ys Yoyo in Saturday
  2. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ā¤šŸ‘„at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5šŸŽˆā£šŸ”“Saturday, , full body treatmentšŸ’‹ā£ KellyšŸ’ž today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality. šŸ‘„ bā˜Žļø 647 352-1588ā˜Žļø
  3. Withme_Spa:
    šŸ’•šŸ’˜at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, 201šŸ’žā£šŸ’„šŸ’—šŸ’‹Saturday, ā£šŸ’˜ ā€ŠAnna, šŸ’„model like appearance, slim, and sexy body, very pretty and friendly. Great treatment and service. ā£ ā€ŠRuby, šŸ’‹šŸ’‹medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment, šŸ’–šŸ’ž Nancy,šŸ’‹ popular, curvy Vietnamese with great service šŸ’ž Jessica,šŸ’‹ average height, slim build, very pretty, very personalized treatment. šŸ’‹šŸ”‹416 297-7488šŸ”‹
  4. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today , young cute Sophia slime 30ā€™s and young cute , young sexy Yoyo 30ā€™s curve body 36DD open mind, Fun GFE Lina and pretty Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North Y
  5. ASPA:
    SATURš——š—”š—¬ š—”š—§ š€ š’šš€: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. šŸ…°ļøš€ š’šš€šŸ…°ļø, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. šŸ…°ļøš—–š—®š—¹š—¹ šŸ²šŸ°šŸ³-šŸ³šŸ®šŸµ-šŸ²šŸ²šŸ¬šŸ² š—¼š—æ š˜š—²š˜…š˜ šŸ²šŸ°šŸ³-šŸ“šŸÆšŸµ-šŸ±šŸµšŸ²šŸ²šŸ…°ļø JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36Cā€™s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  6. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Soda ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,šŸ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2ā˜Žļø4376655510 šŸ‘…šŸ‘…šŸ¦µšŸ¦µšŸˆµļøšŸˆµļøšŸ‘„šŸ‘„
  7. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Connie , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. šŸ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ā˜Žļø 4379857899 šŸ‘…šŸ‘…šŸ¦µšŸ¦µšŸˆµļøšŸˆµļøšŸ‘„šŸ‘„
  8. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at šŸ«¦ā¤ļøšŸ”“šŸŸ„ā™¾ļøš“•š“žš“”š“”š“„š“”š“” š“¢š“Ÿš“ā™¾ļøšŸŸ„šŸ”“ā¤ļøšŸ«¦ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough šŸ°šŸ­šŸ²-šŸ“šŸ¬šŸ¬-šŸ³šŸ“šŸ“šŸ³: Anita, ~Cindy & Tray, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is a slim Asian babe with a small waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage and other skills. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5ā€™4ā€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  9. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at šŸŒ“šŸ˜ŽšŸŒ…š“—š“øš“µš“²š“­š“Ŗš”‚ š“¢š“¹š“ŖšŸŒ…šŸ˜ŽšŸŒ“3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ā˜ŽļøšŸ°šŸÆšŸ³-šŸ®šŸ°šŸ³-šŸ­šŸ­šŸµšŸµā˜ŽļøNANA. Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. šŸŒ“šŸ˜ŽšŸŒ…HOLIDAY SPAšŸŒ…šŸ˜ŽšŸŒ“ 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4 (Kennedy Rd & Steeles Ave E) Scarborough, ON M1V 4Y3 ā˜Žļø437-247-1199ā˜Žļø
  10. Hollywood_Spa:
    šŸ’˜šŸ’ž a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100ā£šŸ’„šŸ’ÆšŸ’žSaturday, šŸ’Æ šŸ’žVivian, šŸ’‹tall and full body type, pretty, does a relaxing medium strength treatment, and full menu finish. šŸ’‹šŸ“± 416 222-5554šŸ“±
  11. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at ā¤ļøšŸ’™ šŸ’œāŽš—¦š—Øš—šš—”š—„ š—Ÿš—¢š—©š—˜ š—¦š—£š—”āŽ šŸ’–šŸ’—šŸ’˜: ANA & CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ā˜Ž šŸ°šŸÆšŸ³-šŸÆšŸ²šŸ±-šŸ®šŸ²šŸ“šŸ“ ā˜Ž ANA is a young, slim and very sexy lady, 5ā€™1 & 105 Lbs, natural 34Cā€™s, very tight, and a perfect little booty. Ana is a versatile beauty. CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services!
  12. lemon_tree:
    šŸ’›šŸ’ž a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201šŸ’„šŸ’«šŸ’¦šŸ’‹Saturday, šŸ’–šŸ’‹ Tina / Gracie šŸ’‹šŸ’‹ average height and slim build, friendly and sexy, long dark hair, over the top service. šŸ’—Lisa, small build šŸ’‹ šŸ“ž 647 348-2899šŸ“ž
  13. romeotoronto:
    Supreme Spa at 3860 Chesswood North York M3J 2W6 ā˜Žļø (416) 638-8198 šŸ”„ is a notable new opening. Rebecca, Amy and Michelle are working today
  14. Annie Spa:
    šŸŽ‰šŸ’ANNIE SPAšŸŽ‰šŸ’ āœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEāœ… šŸ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6šŸ‘Œ ā˜Žļø (647) 891-9688ā˜Žļø ā˜Žļø (416) 291-8879ā˜Žļø (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY šŸ”„āœ…NEW MANAGEMENTšŸ’ÆNEW GIRLSšŸ”„šŸ”„ šŸ”„GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYā€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: šŸ”„ CicišŸ˜˜A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elitešŸ‘She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!šŸ„°Real pictu
  15. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa šŸŒ¹šŸŒ¹šŸŒ¹2 girls šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„5124 Dundas St W Etobicokeā˜Žļø416-817-3366šŸ‘ New girl Ivy big boobs 36DD šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative servicešŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜, professional super Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprisešŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜ā¤ļøYou are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  16. Endless Joy Spa:
    āœØāœØāœØāœØāœØ[GRAND OPENING]āœØāœØāœØāœØāœØ šŸ’žEndless Joy SpašŸ’ž šŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565šŸŽ‡10am-2am, Busty Chinese Lily, Young Sexy Chinese Abie, Young Sexy CBC Rachel, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
  17. laluna1857:
    šŸ’‹La Luna wellness @special price $$$ New girl sexy busty girl šŸ’‹booking nowā˜Žļø 416-669-8508
  18. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spaā™Øļøā™Øļøā™ØļøNew combination Mia and TinašŸ‘The caring and gentle Mia will guide you in healthy physiotherapy, and the young and beautiful Tina's diversified massage techniques will provide you with hot services. Body slidešŸ”„The mysterious little vortex WoW attracts youšŸ’ÆšŸ’ÆYou are welcome to test it at any time and make an appointmentšŸ‘5124 Dundas W Etobicokeā˜Žļø416-817-3366
  19. Jennyā€™s Spa:
    šŸŽ‰šŸ’JENNYā€™S SPAšŸŽ‰šŸ’ āœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTāœ… šŸ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4šŸ‘Œ ā˜Žļø( 647-893-5196)ā˜ŽļøCall or Text ā˜Žļø( 437-888-3759)ā˜ŽļøCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY šŸ”„āœ…GRAND OPENINGšŸ’ÆNEW GIRLS EVERYDAYšŸ”„EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYā€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDSšŸ”„šŸ’ÆšŸ˜˜šŸ”„ā¤ļøšŸ‘Œ šŸ”„TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAYšŸ”„ šŸ’ÆREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTSšŸ’Æ šŸ”„TODAYā€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: AnnašŸ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  20. Sparkling Spa:
    āš”ļøšŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAāš”ļøšŸŒŸ āœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8āœ… šŸ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4šŸ‘Œ ā˜Žļø (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineā˜Žļø ā˜Žļø (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneā˜Žļø (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY šŸ”„āœ…NEW MANAGEMENTšŸ’ÆNEW GIRLSšŸ”„SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDSšŸ”„šŸ’ÆšŸ˜˜šŸ”„ā¤ļøšŸ‘Œ šŸ”„SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayā€™s Schedule isā€¦šŸ”„ Zoe - šŸ”„Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  21. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry šŸ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2ā˜Žļø4376655510 šŸ‘„šŸ‘„šŸ¦µšŸ¦µšŸˆµļøšŸˆµļøšŸ‘…šŸ‘…
  22. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lucky , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . šŸ  2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ā˜Žļø 4379857899 šŸ¦µšŸ¦µšŸ‘„šŸ‘„šŸˆµļøšŸˆµļøšŸ‘…šŸ‘…
  23. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at š—¦š—Øš—”š—„š—œš—¦š—˜ š—¦š—£š—”: NAYLA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ā˜Žļø šŸ²šŸ°šŸ³-šŸÆšŸ®šŸ±-šŸ“šŸ¬šŸ“šŸ² ā˜Žļø NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5ā€™6ā€ & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation
  24. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at šŸšŸ’šš—”š—˜š—Ŗ š—¢š—„š—œš—˜š—”š—§š—”š—Ÿ š—¦š—£š—”šŸ’ššŸ: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ā˜Žļø šŸ²šŸ°šŸ³-šŸÆšŸ“šŸ­-šŸ®šŸ²šŸ“šŸ“ ā˜Žļø HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5ā€™4ā€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  25. ASPA:
    š—™š—„š—œš——š—”š—¬ š—®š˜ š—” š—¦š—£š—”: š—”š—ŗš˜† & š—Æš—²š˜€š˜ š—ŗš—®š˜€š˜€š—®š—“š—² š—„š—®š—°š—µš—²š—¹ šŸ…°ļøš€ š’šš€šŸ…°ļø, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. šŸ…°ļøš—–š—®š—¹š—¹ šŸ²šŸ°šŸ³-šŸ³šŸ®šŸµ-šŸ²šŸ²šŸ¬šŸ² š—¼š—æ š˜š—²š˜…š˜ šŸ²šŸ°šŸ³-šŸ“šŸÆšŸµ-šŸ±šŸµšŸ²šŸ²šŸ…°ļø AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  26. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    āœØClick On Username and FOLLOW USāœ… Today šŸŒøSelinašŸŒøFranchescašŸŒøAlettašŸŒøAlisašŸŒøValentina ā˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158ā˜Žļø
  27. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at šŸ«¦ā¤ļøšŸ”“šŸŸ„ā™¾ļøš“•š“žš“”š“”š“„š“”š“” š“¢š“Ÿš“ā™¾ļøšŸŸ„šŸ”“ā¤ļøšŸ«¦ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough šŸ°šŸ­šŸ²-šŸ“šŸ¬šŸ¬-šŸ³šŸ“šŸ“šŸ³: Cindy, Mia & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5ā€™4ā€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen
  28. Soul Relax Spa:
    āœØClick On Username and FOLLOW USāœ… Today šŸŒøEmily šŸŒøTina šŸŒøKim ā˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662ā˜Žļø
  29. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Persian Turkish Jasmine back (Wedn Fri Sat) new Asian girl in late night
  30. Annie Spa:
    šŸŽ‰šŸ’ANNIE SPAšŸŽ‰šŸ’ āœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEāœ… šŸ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6šŸ‘Œ ā˜Žļø (647) 891-9688ā˜Žļø ā˜Žļø (416) 291-8879ā˜Žļø (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY šŸ”„āœ…NEW MANAGEMENTšŸ’ÆNEW GIRLSšŸ”„šŸ”„ šŸ”„GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYā€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: šŸ”„ Yoyo šŸ˜is beautiful tall sexy student. She has nice bum and very good massage and has great playful service. Such a beautiful sexy smile. She knows how too please you with her slim sexy body and bring joy and happinessšŸ˜Real pictures
  31. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 5 young beautiful girls are working today , young petty Summer slime 30ā€™s and young cute Hanna slime 22ā€™s , young fun Tina curve body open mind, sweet GFE Lina ,sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  32. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at šŸŒ“šŸ˜ŽšŸŒ…š“—š“øš“µš“²š“­š“Ŗš”‚ š“¢š“¹š“ŖšŸŒ…šŸ˜ŽšŸŒ“3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ā˜ŽļøšŸ°šŸÆšŸ³-šŸ®šŸ°šŸ³-šŸ­šŸ­šŸµšŸµā˜Žļø EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but donā€™t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  33. See You Health Center:
    Yoyo šŸ’• is a hot pretty Chinese girl, spinner body type with excellent customer service, She is a queen of DTBBBJCIM šŸ„‘CandyšŸ’• She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons LinšŸ’•ā€ØVery Young, Petiteā€ØVietnamese Studentā€ØWith Spicy Slim Bodyā€Ø5ā€™ 1ā€, 100 lbs Blonde Hairā€ØGreat BBJ, CIM ā€Øā˜Žļø416- 988-2950
  34. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at ā¤ļøšŸ’™ šŸ’œāŽš—¦š—Øš—šš—”š—„ š—Ÿš—¢š—©š—˜ š—¦š—£š—”āŽ šŸ’–šŸ’—šŸ’˜: CHERRY & ana. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ā˜Ž šŸ°šŸÆšŸ³-šŸÆšŸ²šŸ±-šŸ®šŸ²šŸ“šŸ“ ā˜Ž ANA is a young, slim and very sexy lady, 5ā€™1 & 105 Lbs, natural 34Cā€™s, very tight, and a perfect little booty. Ana is a versatile beauty. CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ
  35. Endless Joy Spa:
    āœØāœØāœØāœØāœØ[GRAND OPENING]āœØāœØāœØāœØāœØ šŸ’žEndless Joy SpašŸ’ž šŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565šŸŽ‡10am-2am, Busty Chinese Lily, Young Sexy Chinese Abie, Young Sexy CBC Rachel, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
  36. Red Rose Spa:
    šŸŒø We have 9 hot brown girls today šŸŒø SANA, MALIYA, SALMA, ANGEL, EVA, ASHA, JIYA, MONIKAšŸŒø 2588 Birchmount šŸŒø 2 Invergordon šŸŒø 647-702-8800 šŸŒø Please visit for a great erotic massage
  37. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spaā™Øļøā™Øļøā™ØļøNew combination Mia and TinašŸ‘The caring and gentle Mia will guide you in healthy physiotherapy, and the young and beautiful Tina's diversified massage techniques will provide you with hot services. Body slidešŸ”„The mysterious little vortex WoW attracts youšŸ’ÆšŸ’ÆYou are welcome to test it at any time and make an appointmentšŸ‘5124 Dundas W Etobicokeā˜Žļø416-817-3366
  38. lotushubspa:
    ā¤ļøšŸ‘„šŸ’¦3 new girls today - šŸ‘„Mary šŸ‘„Lisa šŸ‘„Lili at ā¤ļøLotus Hubā¤ļø - 10737 Yonge St, Unit 13 - Richmond Hill - phone 905-237-5885 - cell 416-356-5876ā¤ļøšŸ‘„šŸ’¦
  39. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa
  40. Endless Joy Spa:
    āœØāœØāœØāœØāœØ[GRAND OPENING]āœØāœØāœØāœØāœØ šŸ’žEndless Joy SpašŸ’ž šŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565šŸŽ‡10am-2am, Busty Chinese Lily, Chinese Linda, Chinese Mimi, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
  41. Lily Spa:
    ā¤ļø SARIKA, RIYA, CHLOE and KK are here today for your massage needs ā¤ļø Lily Spa ā¤ļø 2190 McNicoll ā¤ļø Scarborough ā¤ļø M1V 5M2 ā¤ļø (647) 531-8288 ā¤ļø
  42. Meatshield:
    Has anyone seen Amy at Meiā€™s Spa ?
  43. Sunrise Spa:
    šŸ˜˜ We have a wonderful Asian spa in downtown Toronto šŸ˜˜ 302 Adelaide St W, 2nd Floor šŸ˜˜ Today is Tina, Jennifer and Sophia šŸ˜˜ 416-916-7276 šŸ˜˜
  44. AliceSpa:
    THURSDAY at š—”š—Ÿš—œš—–š—˜ š—¦š—£š—”, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough šŸ°šŸ­šŸ²-šŸ®šŸµšŸ“-šŸ¬šŸ“šŸµšŸ“. 4 girls here today at ALICE SPA to 9pm: Mimi , small short new girl, Naughty, slim, from Vietnam, B cup, wild , always smiling, can do whatever you like . Bbbj , pu**y slide , cfk , back door may be avail, Rim Nicole from Korea, young, slim, short firm body, B Cups, juicy ass, strong massage. Nicole is good at bbbj, dfk, cim,all positions
  45. Jennyā€™s Spa:
    šŸŽ‰šŸ’JENNYā€™S SPAšŸŽ‰šŸ’ āœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTāœ… šŸ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4šŸ‘Œ ā˜Žļø( 647-893-5196)ā˜ŽļøCall or Text ā˜Žļø( 437-888-3759)ā˜ŽļøCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY šŸ”„āœ…GRAND OPENINGšŸ’ÆNEW GIRLS EVERYDAYšŸ”„EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYā€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDSšŸ”„šŸ’ÆšŸ˜˜šŸ”„ā¤ļøšŸ‘Œ šŸ”„TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAYšŸ”„ šŸ’ÆREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTSšŸ’Æ šŸ”„TODAYā€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: AnnašŸ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  46. See You Health Center:
    Natalie šŸ’• She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5ā€™ 1ā€, 98 lbs black Hairā€ØGreat BBJ,Provides Excellent Service šŸ„‘LinšŸ’•ā€ØVery Young, Petiteā€ØVietnamese Studentā€ØWith Spicy Slim Bodyā€Ø5ā€™ 1ā€, 100 lbs Blonde Hairā€ØGreat BBJ, CIM ā€Ø ā˜Ž 416-988-2950
  47. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    CandyšŸ’• She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons šŸ„‘ SamišŸ’• Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl šŸ„‘ Judy šŸ’• is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ā˜Žļø647-446-0886
  48. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at š—¦š—Øš—”š—„š—œš—¦š—˜ š—¦š—£š—”: NAYLA, YOYO & *New young beautiful Chinese girl (friend of Yoyo) šŸ’œ 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ā˜Žļø šŸ²šŸ°šŸ³-šŸÆšŸ®šŸ±-šŸ“šŸ¬šŸ“šŸ² ā˜Žļø Itā€™s gonna be HOT HOT HOT today at SUNRISE SPA! Nayla, Superstar YOYO, AND YOYOā€™s beautiful friend (first day)!! Donā€™t miss out. NAYLA is a tall, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. šŸ’œYOYOšŸ’œ is a young CH
  49. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at šŸšŸ’šš—”š—˜š—Ŗ š—¢š—„š—œš—˜š—”š—§š—”š—Ÿ š—¦š—£š—”šŸ’ššŸ: HAPPY, PHOENIX & New Indian Girl RIYA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ā˜Žļø šŸ²šŸ°šŸ³-šŸÆšŸ“šŸ­-šŸ®šŸ²šŸ“šŸ“ ā˜Žļø HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5ā€™4ā€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. RIYA is a new Indian girl.
  50. ASPA:
    š—§š—›š—Øš—„š—¦š——š—”š—¬ š—”š—§ š€ š’šš€: Fox, Coco & š—Æš—²š˜€š˜ š—ŗš—®š˜€š˜€š—®š—“š—² š—„š—®š—°š—µš—²š—¹[/color] šŸ…°ļøš€ š’šš€šŸ…°ļø, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. šŸ…°ļøš—–š—®š—¹š—¹ šŸ²šŸ°šŸ³-šŸ³šŸ®šŸµ-šŸ²šŸ²šŸ¬šŸ² š—¼š—æ š˜š—²š˜…š˜ šŸ²šŸ°šŸ³-šŸ“šŸÆšŸµ-šŸ±šŸµšŸ²šŸ²šŸ…°ļø FOX is 26 years old with 34Cā€™s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator