Spa AD EAST BEAVER WELLNESS, 160 East Beaver Creek Rd, unit 8. Richmond Hill. Tel..(905) 889 6888

Wednesday...

💋💋BEST DAY TO BE AT EAST BEAVER WITH 4 SUPER STARS💋💋

Here are the girls on duty ....

Amy aka Emily... ex JR , Suko , Lavender and Blue Nile super star, she is a very good looking cute young girl in her high 20s, to low 30s, about 5' 2" tall, around 110 lbs with nice curves and melons. She is very friendly with good sense of humor, very easy going and can carry a good convo in English, Mando . She may looks small but her massage is very strong and knows how to tease and please a man. She is so much fun to be with and not tip hungry. No surprises she has lots of regular customers keep coming back to her every week. I dare say she is the best semi legit girl in the market.

1721444976156.png
1722818720567.png

Naomi ....She is our rising star very good looking, very sweet and cute young Korean mixed girl in her mid 20s, about 5'4" tall around 105 lbs with nice slim fit body, great personality and attitude. She looks more like college girls you see in the libraries with glasses on. She is a mixed of Korean and Chinese but was raised here in Canada, so she is very much like a CBC girl. .She can massage well, very sweet, very friendly, very easy going, takes directions well , kisses well (ymmv) , quite open minded within semi legit limits. If you are into young and cute super sweet GFE girls, she surely is the one and she's the kind of girl you'd like to hang around with and be seen with in public. If you like very charming ex JR girl Minnie, you sure will like her.

IMG_7422.jpeg1723429375568.png
1721672305950.png

Emma ....She is our very cute super star , very sweet and cute young girl in her mid 20s, with great personality and attitude, about 5' 1" tall, around 100 lbs with nice slim fit body , nice melons. She looks more like a college girl you see in libraries with glasses on. She can communicate well in Mando , Canto and a little English. She told me she has never worked here but she has some experience in China , so she can provide good massage and good touch. She may looks shy but she is so sweet and so friendly, and quite open minded, if you are nice and gentle, she can show you a real good time within semi legit limits.
She's here only a few days , One customer told us she has the potential to become a super star..

1718043374420.png

1721869016138.png
1723107110149.png
1723600698527.png

Tina ....ex JR, Suko, Ellagance, Black Pink star....…. she is a very sexy girl in her low 30s, about 5’ 4” tall and around 115 lbs with nice curves and nice huge ass. She is very sweet, very funny, very friendly , well known as crazy fun girl Tina at Just Relax and very popular as Monica at Suko, and as Doris at Ellagance. She can provide a very good strong massage , can communicate well in English and can be crazy wild fun if you click with her. She is a must try if you are into great massage and good fun..

IMG_7913.png[AT1725409711011.png1725456318680.png

"

Last edited:
I hear that bro. Ppl have way too much time it’s nuts. I mean if that’s their way of being productive then so be it….i guess lol.
maybe they are paid to "troll" just like the old man.

Here are some more pictures of sexy and wild fun girl Tina. She is the most booked girl at EB bcuz of her great massage, fun loving personality and amazing attitude. No surprises Suko and Renaella bosses are trying so hard to get her to work for them. Come see her before she goes vacation in 10 days. She will be away for 3 weeks.

IMG_8334.pngIMG_8333.pngIMG_8332.png
1725031564465.png

They say that most publicity is good for business bad or good. - add to that a nice. Cleqn place there at EBW and a wide variety of gals that can massage and take care of you - and you have a recipe for success - congrats - and don’t be afraid to bring in the tall and or chubby ones
Here is a new tall one who will be starting on Monday
IMG_8515.pngIMG_8514.png

maybe they are paid to "troll" just like the old man.
Let me show you how to troll like Robert Deniro

Here is a new tall one who will be starting on Monday
View attachment 519412View attachment 519413
Another tall one just sent me a message she can start next week. I have been trying to get her for about 2 months cuz she is a 2 yrs RMT student , very sexy and very popular at another spa.. Now she’s ready cuz schools are opened now and no need to worry about spending time with her kid..

Last edited:
Paid to troll I would not doubt it.
Some were hired just to bump. You know who they are. He got canned just after 2 months. 😁 😁

Last edited:
I know who you are talking about. Bro
There are quite a few of them I know. Most of them have kids anyway. No big deal to most of us. TBH.. I love single moms and divorced ones. They are the horniest ones. I am not very fond of those who have husbands here and still working at spas.

Last edited:
Here are some more pictures of sexy and wild fun girl Tina. She is the most booked girl at EB bcuz of her great massage, fun loving personality and amazing attitude. No surprises Suko and Renaella bosses are trying so hard to get her to work for them. Come see her before she goes vacation in 10 days. She will be away for 3 weeks.

IMG_8334.pngIMG_8333.pngIMG_8332.png
1725031564465.png
When is she going on vacation ?

They say that most publicity is good for business bad or good. - add to that a nice. Cleqn place there at EBW and a wide variety of gals that can massage and take care of you - and you have a recipe for success - congrats - and don’t be afraid to bring in the tall and or chubby ones
Very true - bad or good publicity means ppl are talking about the business. The only way to kill a business is by ignorance, and never mention anywhere = no publicity

Age doesn't matter much. JR has 2 girls in their 50s and they 're 2 most popular girls there. Even the most booked girl S who looks in her mid to high 20s just turned 40 about 2 weeks ago on the 15th.
Most booked girl at JR so her name start with 'S' and ends with 'ina' then... If true she is aging very well. Has beautiful face albeit with good amount of make-up. I would love to date her but now I know she too old for me Lol:lol

Having clean en-suite shower rooms is a must for all semi legit spas providing slide services and I still don't understand why guys still going to spas and playing with girls who never take shower after the sessions. .
Shots fired....💥.... think we all know who and what spa this is intended towards 😳😬

Very true - bad or good publicity means ppl are talking about the business. The only way to kill a business is by ignorance, and never mention anywhere = no publicity
The funny thing was I told all my haters what I was doing with them and how I was using them. Those all fell on deaf ears cuz the hatred was making them blind and stupid. Have a look back at I&U, I poked some ill minded HK guys and it worked out so well and I&U is on cruise control now. doing so well.. .

Next door. Ebw girls are way too busy for my hard earn cash
Hey, I will pay you the room fee, Go there and post a review. I meant it.

BTW... we have a few guys here today just came over for massage only. One guy tipped Tina 40 bucks just for massage. Another guy, a Persian guy who had a 30 minutes massage with Naomi, no tips. I asked him to give at least 5 or 10 bucks, she massaged you half hour, it's not like going to restaurant, where the waiter throw the dish at you and left. He said No tip, just massage. I collected the money, charged him tax and told him not to come back again. We don't need guys like that at EB. We paid $10 to Naomi out of spa money.

Last edited:
Hey, I will pay you the room fee, Go there and post a review. I meant it.

BTW... we have a few guys here today just came over for massage only. One guy tipped Tina 40 bucks just for massage. Another guy, a Persian guy who had a 30 minutes massage with Naomi, no tips. I asked him to give at least 5 or 10 bucks, she massaged you half hour, it's not like going to restaurant, where the waiter throw the dish at you and left. He said No tip, just massage. I collected the money, charged him tax and told him not to come back again. We don't need guys like that at EB. We paid $10 to Naomi out of spa money.
Cupcake, you're shitting a lot lately and not much talk. Are you alright?

Our girls are so nice. Naomi didn't get any tip from her last customer, So Tina give her turn to Naomi to help her out a bit cuz Naomi had 2 bad customers today.

Shots fired....💥.... think we all know who and what spa this is intended towards 😳😬
You 're wrong there. I have been saying that for yrs before the BGO was opened.

I know that you have the S Spa in mind 😁
I swear to God. I didn't have any spa in mind. Have a look at OM. When I first started helping them, they have no en suite shower rooms and SL Coco was working as Annie. She quit bcuz, OM has no shower and she felt so dirty. So I told Yuki shower rooms are a must if her girls are doing BS. She listened to me and installed 2 in room showers. The business went up 40 % and everyone trying to book shower rooms, so she installed 2 more in just 2 weeks, they have 4 showers now and doing 70 plus customers every day. So was E&M, I pushed the boss to install shower rooms and she installed one at first in room 9, and room 8 , and one more down stairs now. So with JR, I pushed the boss to install showers. Some bosses are just so cheap. If you care about hygiene, rooms with showers are a must. I don't rub with girls who refused to take shower. It's so gross..Ewwwww !!

We had a customer who has been going to spas 4-5 days a week. 2 days ago he came over to EB , He befriended with me on his first day and chatted with me a few minutes. I told him about how gross it was to see girls who never take shower after doing slides. He said he is a regular at TD and BGO and never thought about that and now he becomes our regular and coming to EB 2 days in a row and he told Amy he will be back again tomorrow. lol

Btw.. cupcake, did you happen to send a hit man to EB tomorrow? The guy who booked Amy wanted to make sure I am there tomorrow. He said he has something for me. I hope it’s not a bullet.

Last edited:
Shoutbox
  1. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 👍👍👍👍👍Body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366New girl Luna and Jessica joined. She can provide very good massage and sexy touch. She knows how to take instruction and please a man👍👍👍Jessica😘 can provide deep Thai massage. Earlobe kiss💋She looks like an ordinary girl but has a round and beautiful ass. The hot body slide is her unique asset to attract men👍👍👍😜😜😜Come see her today. Feel free to walk in or make an appointment at any time.
  2. Withme_Spa:
    💥💋at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, ❣Sunday, ❣❤ Emily, 💋💋nicely toned body, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to please a man💥💞 Victoria, 💋beautiful Japanese lady with an erotic touch for excellent treatment💋💞 Angela,❣ slim, and sexy body, very pretty. High energy session in store for you💘💞 🔋416 297-7488🔋
  3. lackLustre13:
    Lisa @ Bellagio - anyone review yet?
  4. Hollywood_Spa:
    💞💋a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100❣Sunday,💕💋 Vivian, 💝tall and full body type, pretty, does a relaxing medium strength treatment, and full menu finish. 💘💋 📱416 222-5554📱
  5. Dungeon:
    Esther @ TDL - review, anyone?
  6. lotushubspa:
    📢Today on Sunday=FUNDAY our ladies - Anna, Cici and Lili are waiting for you, come now - ❤️Lotus Hub❤️ - 10737 Yonge St, Unit 13 - Richmond Hill - phone 905-237-5885 - cell 416-356-5876
  7. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵at 1536 Warden Avenue 💯💥💞💋💐Sunday, 💝💕 Michelle💋💋 for traditional style treatment and good service, nicely toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality. 🌹📳 647 346-8086📳
  8. AliceSpa:
    SUNDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴: 2 Hot Girls today at Alice Spa: ANGELA is a petite Korean coquettish car model type, tall & slim with a beautiful face, C Cups & great services. She can provide bbbj, cim, rim, all positions. Definite hotty. AMY, young, petite short & slim Taiwanese, former dance instructor, firm natural B Cups, pretty face, firm natural titis, super play good, bbbj, cim, rim, dfk
  9. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: TIANA . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls
  10. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏HAPPY . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NEW ORIENTAL SPA , a sister spa of Sunrise Spa, welcomes you to our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls
  11. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Busty Chinese Lily, Young Sexy Chinese Abie, Young Sexy CBC Rachel, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
  12. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ❤at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5❣👄🔴Sunday, 🪀 💖Yoyo, 👄👄small curvy body and pretty, energetic and flirty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+ 👄 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  13. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  14. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Jennifer & Mia. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded. Come and give her a try, and you’ll be sure to come back for more. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj
  15. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Jenny & Suki. JENNY has a medium build, nicely curvy with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy. SUKI is a sexy lady, short with big boobs, medium massage & nice services. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴
  16. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: *New Girl VIVI & CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ * New Girl VIVI is young, small & beautiful. Come and welcome her. CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. Sugar Love Spa
  17. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Camila🌸Akame🌸Yoyo🌸Franchesca🌸Brandy ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  18. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Hellen🌸Rebecca🌸Karla ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  19. lemon_tree:
    💛💕a dude entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201💋💥💞Sunday, ❣ 💋Cici...💞💥 small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco. 💞 Lisa, small build, 💯📞 647 348-2899📞
  20. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Lin💕 Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
5’ 1”, 100 lbs Blonde Hair
Great BBJ, CIM Provides Excellent Service
With Fun Personality Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples ☎ 416-988-2950
  21. Aqua Health Centre:
    😊 Wendy and Zoey are available today! 😊 Sunday slow relaxing massage 😊 1729 Bloor Street West 😊 At Keele Subway Station 😊 High Park area 😊 647-343-6851 😊
  22. See You Health Center:
    Lin💕 Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
5’ 1”, 100 lbs Blonde Hair
Great BBJ, CIM Provides Excellent Service
With Fun Personality Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples ☎ 416-988-2950
  23. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today , young cute Summer slime 30’s and young fun Jessy 30’s open mind, sexy Coco and pretty GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North Yirk
  24. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Vicky🥰A new arrival at our branch 🎉👯‍♀️Vicky is a very young CBC part time student working for tuition fees and books, this bright young sexy girl is willing to showcase her eagerness to please AND be pleased. Busty 36DD boobs on a
  25. Sparkling Spa:
    Sultry Susan is working at Sparkling Spa with Service Queen Zoe today Sunday September 15th. Real pictures of Susan & Zoe💯💯Call or text to book appointment 📲 ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY
  26. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Nana😘 is a sexy young slim Malaysian girl
  27. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 👍👍👍👍👍Body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366New girl Luna and Jessica joined. She can provide very good massage and sexy touch. She knows how to take instruction and please a man👍👍👍Jessica😘 can provide deep Thai massage. Earlobe kiss💋She looks like an ordinary girl but has a round and beautiful ass. The hot body slide is her unique asset to attract men👍👍👍😜😜😜Come see her today. Feel free to walk in or make an appointment at any time.
  28. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sichuan Chinese Girl Linda (160cm 50KG, 34C), Sexy Chinese Mimi (158cm, 48KG, 34C), Young Sexy Chinese Abie, Young Sexy CBC Rachel, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
  29. lotushubspa:
    Lotus Spa 4163565876.10737 Yonge St unit13 We have a young beautiful girl working today with a good figure
  30. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Foxy -🔥Your new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5’7” sexy Korean girl with a wild
  31. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  32. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sichuan Chinese Girl Linda (160cm 50KG, 34C), Sexy Chinese Mimi (158cm, 48KG, 34C), Young Sexy Chinese Abie, Young Sexy CBC Rachel, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
  33. Aqua Health Centre:
    😊 Wendy and Coco are available today! 😊 Saturday slow relaxing massage 😊 1729 Bloor Street West 😊 At Keele Subway Station 😊 High Park area 😊 647-343-6851 😊
  34. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons She is very Sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl 🥑 Lucy💕 Hot Vietnamese Girl Spinner Body Type 🥑 Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl 🥑 Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples ☎️647-446-0886
  35. AliceSpa:
    SATURDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 416-298-0898 3 Girls Today at Alice Spa: ANGELA is a petite Korean coquettish car model type, tall & slim with a beautiful face, C Cups & great services. She can provide bbbj, cim, rim, all positions. Definite hotty. MAGGIE young pretty petite. Short & super slim, busty HK student, great massage & services
  36. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Emily🌸Hellen 🌸Christina 🌸Claire🌸Rebecca ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  37. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Valentina 🌸Nina 🌸Alisa ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  38. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 SPA: TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls
  39. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  40. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Persian/ Turkish(Jasmine) &23ys Yoyo in Saturday
  41. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today , young cute Sophia slime 30’s and young cute , young sexy Yoyo 30’s curve body 36DD open mind, Fun GFE Lina and pretty Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North Y
  42. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  43. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Soda ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  44. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Connie , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  45. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Anita, ~Cindy & Tray, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is a slim Asian babe with a small waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage and other skills. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  46. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️NANA. Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4 (Kennedy Rd & Steeles Ave E) Scarborough, ON M1V 4Y3 ☎️437-247-1199☎️
  47. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: ANA & CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ ANA is a young, slim and very sexy lady, 5’1 & 105 Lbs, natural 34C’s, very tight, and a perfect little booty. Ana is a versatile beauty. CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services!
  48. romeotoronto:
    Supreme Spa at 3860 Chesswood North York M3J 2W6 ☎️ (416) 638-8198 🔥 is a notable new opening. Rebecca, Amy and Michelle are working today
  49. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pictu
  50. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹2 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Ivy big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator