european vs thai

khole12

Reaction score
Hi,
what do you think about preferences of thai girls?
They think european man is more beautiful and interesting than thai man? Or they don't like foreign?

I'm 30 so I would like to meet some "normal" girls in places like QBAR of Bangkok.... Someone was there? It's difficult to charge a pretty girl? There are BG too?
:D

It is not a question of "beautiful" or "ugly". It's a question of money. If you can take care of her and her family, a TG will go with you. If you can do it for life, she will marry you ;)

Yes... :D ....this is true speaking of BG.
But what a student girl or a saleswoman (....for example....) think about european man?

What a TG see in a farang:

he can pay a flight from Europe/USA ...
he can make holiday 4 weeks in a expensive hotel....
he go eat and drink in expensive restaurants every day...
he can pay for the BG.......
..................................that means: he must have much (very much) money!!!!!!!!!!!! :ytounge:

The falang have a white skin........means: he have not to work (because he is rich!!!!) :)

All in all ---- if they have so much money they can share the money with us and can pay more for all the cheap things in LOS :blah:

I am a little bit joking but in every joke is little bit truth!!! :biggrinlo :biggrinlo

I guess this is true in a TG's eyes...
But I must to work hard for saving to my Thailand trip. The money do not come so easily to my pocket as many BG's think LOL...

THATS THE SAME FOR ALL OF US BUDDY.....
I WILL NOW GIVE UP THE DRINK FOR 4 MONTHS AND SAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO RETURN TO LOS FOR TOUR 10 AT CRIMBO..........
ITS HARD NOT DRINKING FOR 4 MONTHS BUT 3 WEEKS IN LOS MAKES UP FOR ALL OF THAT...........
I WOULD RATHER WORK HARD,SAVE MY MONEY AND GO TO LOS .
JONNY

Well I just go wen I am bored here in France!

November and February-trip planned!

And...I will keep on drinking untill then!

My wife pays the trip! :biggrinlo

hey mrarcus
I was the one that met a girl at QBAR this last trip and i did not give her any money, but treated her very well, and her friends when i was with her and she was very happy to stay with me and was very eager to see me when i called her two weeks later. she was an absolute stunner, and as smart as any girl,LOS or anywhere, ive ever met. as for girls liking farangs vs thai, i think most thai girls like farangs because of money, sometimes because of attraction, and ive found if a thai had a problem with her 1st thai boyfriend, like him kicking the crap out her or cheating on her, they will not even look at another thai boy!

Good idea to give up the drink, Jonny.
I have not stopped yet since I am back in May and when I am drunk, the post-LOS blues is harder.

I have to save my money for my next trip too ... not before January or February because I have already spent all my holidays for this year :(
I can't wait ........

Theres absolutely no competition there at all , either 4 months drinking in the usual watering holes , meeting the same people (more or less) talking about the same stuff over & over , trying some cheesy chat lines on farang birds who seem to have more & more attitude as the decades roll by :mad2:
No thanks
Then theres los where all your boring nights in will be truly worth the wait , great people to meet from a diverse set of differing backgrounds & cultures, full of interesting stories & experiences to tell , lovely weather & scenery and last but not least , thousands of beautiful women giving us the ultimate pleasures for what is to us very little money indeed :ytounge:
You have definately got your priorities 100% right there IJ

Save money and save your liver, too. I am doing the same, more to save liver than money!! :eek:mg:

I have talked to many TGs. They are diverse in their opinions as most women everywhere.
Ones who tell me they like Thai men say they have heart broken too many times from farangs whom come and go, never see them again or next time with different girl. Also, because Thai men speak the same language, they know how to make jokes, get TGs to laugh, and whisper sweet nothings in their ears. Some say Thai men are better lovers, I think mostly because of language, things they have in common, and understanding of TGs attitudes about love and sex.

Ones who like farangs better, many times are divorced and had bad experience with ex-husband or BF, who treated them bad, ran around w/ other women, physically abusive or ran out on them after birth of child. There are some who find farangs more physically attractive, mainly because of white skin, also blue and green eyes, light-colored hair. Among the Thai, people with whiter skin are considered more high-class, and Thais are very, very class conscious. Also, in any country, some women will find foreigners attractive because they aer different and exotic to them. Also, I suspect that watching movies where the heroes are usually farang has an effect on some. Still, all in all, I think that most TGs find Thai men more attractive, because farangs seem strange-looking, very, very much more hairy than Thais, and smell different than the men they grew up loving(fathers, brothers, etc.)

Having said that, next to power, money is the greatest aphrodisiac, and it overrides all other concerns and preferences to a great extent, especially when you are dealing with BGs. Even non-bar TGs are very impressed with money and like to be wined and dined and treated in a classy way. They are impressed when farangs spend money, with seemingly no concern for the amount of the bill. To us it is little. To them it is great. Most women anywhere are impressed when treated this way. Also the prospect of marrying a man w/ money is very attractive to them, as well.

However, while w/ most BGs, while age is not much of a factor, it is w/ many(but not all) TGs, because they are afraid if their friends, acquaintences see them w/ much older farang, then they will think that they are maybe engaged in prostitution. But if a girl has a spotless reputation, and doesn't care what others think, then it is no problem.

TIN TIN.......
YOU HAVE THE PERFECT WIFE..........
ONE THING THOUGH..IS SHE FCUKED IN THE HEAD....
SHE LEAVES YOU GO TO LOS TO FCUK BGs.......YOU FCUK WOMEN IN ANTWERP........REALLY....DO YOU EVER TAKE YOUR MARRAGE VOWS SERIOUSLY...OR ARE YOU MARRIED AT ALL?

Hey Tintin,

When they find out you play around they then justify it in their head they can go f*#@ whoever as well. I have witnessed this many times.

Do you really think when your in Phuket your wife's not shagging someone.

Remember when they get middle age as your wife is they also are getting in their sexual prime.

She might smile and says she wants you to be happy but she wants to be happy as well and when your gone and she's horny what do you think she will do.

"When the husbands away the wife will play"

To answer the orginal question of whether TG's prefer Thai or Falang remember regular girls most of the time don't immediatley shag a guy on vacation. Thai women especially the ones who go to university in Bangkok and depending on the school will not shag an older falang. Unless your Brad Pitt or you speak Thai fluently and are staying in the country they won't go with you in most cases. Usually they come from well connected families, don't need your money and would lose face if caught with a t-shirt, sandal wearing falang over 25.
Also to get with this type of girl you would have to take her friends out with you for drinks and food and will spend 5 to 10 times the amount then simply picking a cutie from Nana for the night. I have a friend who teaches in Bangkok and he tells me some great stories but it's alot of effort to get a real regular girl.
Don't confuse a partimer for a regular girl either.

Just my two cents!

thats funny what you say robert. i went with a university girl, and the thing that i think got her, was when i met her at QBAR, she was with 2 of her friends, and i bought them drinks as well, and thats all she kept on saying"i like that you take care of my friends". also, when i met her the next week for dinner, she brought her firend, which i find that they all to, but we were going to a real italian restaurant, not some dinner for 600baht, but i didnt mind, she was great!

I think that the standard of being called sexy is more or less universal, if European or amercian people think you are beautiful, in general you will be called beautiful in the rest of the world as well. Have a look at beautiful moviestars or pop singers...

But luckily everybody still has his own taste, which can differ a lot.

Since my LOS trips I start prefering exotic looking girls, do not know why but it seems I feel more at ease with them.

Another thing is that when you go to Thailand or Brazil it's easy to find yourself a BG who's looking like a model. When your back home you still want play "champions league" (because you were used to it) but then you are pointed to the facts that the "champions league" is out of your league. I guess I have been spoiled in LOS and Brazil way to much....Maybe this could account for a big part of the "Post LOS Blues" ???

you took the word out of my mouth johnny!

I would LOVE that my wife shags somebody else! :)

Then we BOTH could have fun with others!

But THAT is HER :nono: !

So in February I will be very faithfull :cry:

Shoutbox
  1. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 2 Asian girl later tonight
  2. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Nana๐Ÿ˜˜ is a sexy young slim Malaysian g
  3. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SASHA, RIYA, PRETTI and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  4. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  5. AliceSpa:
    SUNDAY at ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—–๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด-๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿต๐Ÿด: 3 Hot Girls today at Alice Spa: *New Today . ELLA: is a small white young girl from Romania, super super busty EE Cups, blue eyes, blond hair, ok services, bbby cfs. Please call before booking her due to high demand. KIKI: A young, short & petite Taiwanese cutie, firm body, 5โ€™2โ€, natural C Cups. Kiki has strong massage skills & excellent services, amazing bbbj
  6. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Shasa,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  7. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Anika , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  8. SugarLoveSpa:
    : Sunday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: ANA & CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž ANA is a young, short and sweet lady, 5โ€™1 & 105 Lbs, very tight, with a small to medium booty. Ana is a versatile honey who provides great massage, & can accommodate your needs. CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs
  9. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  10. Soul Relax Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธRebecca๐ŸŒธNina โ˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662โ˜Ž๏ธ
  11. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธSophia๐ŸŒธBrandy๐ŸŒธKarla๐ŸŒธCamila โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  12. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: JULIA . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations
  13. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐ŸHAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  14. See You Health Center:
    Lin๐Ÿ’•โ€จVery Young, Petiteโ€จVietnamese Studentโ€จWith Spicy Slim Bodyโ€จ5โ€™ 1โ€, 100 lbs Blonde Hairโ€จGreat BBJ, CIM โ€จ ๐Ÿฅ‘ Sami๐Ÿ’• Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5โ€™ 2โ€ tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer She is very excited to serve customers โ˜Ž 416-988-2950
  15. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie ๐Ÿ’• She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl Sasa ๐Ÿ’• Very Sexy Vietnamese friendly and milfy . body is amazing and smooth. an incredible ass. ๐Ÿฅ‘ Nancy๐Ÿ’• Vietnamese BBBJ/CIM Queen Natural D+ Cups โ˜Ž๏ธ647-446-0886
  16. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  17. lotushubspa:
    Hello, dear customers, today Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13 and provides female masseuses for customers. Anna, Lily, and Cici provide customers with first-class service and a large number of beauties. Please contact us by phone โ˜Ž๏ธ9052375885 or SMS 4163565876๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿคช
  18. ASPA:
    ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: EMMA and Best Massage RACHEL.[/color] ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive
  19. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Jennifer & Mia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  20. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mia๐Ÿ˜ beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beau
  21. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAmy & Suki. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills SUKI is a sexy lady, short with big boobs, medium massage & nice services. ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…HOLIDAY SPA๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด
  22. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: ANA & CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž ANA is a young, short and sweet lady, 5โ€™1 & 105 Lbs, very tight, with a small to medium booty. Ana is a versatile honey who provides great massage, & can accommodate your needs. CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs
  23. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young fun Ivy 30โ€™s with big buttocks open mind and Young cute Jessy slime 30โ€™s open mind, pretty Summer and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  24. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธtable shower ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Body scrub ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน5124 Dundas W Etobicokeโ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366New girl Luna joined. She can provide very good massage and sexy touch. She knows how to take instruction and please a man๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Jessica๐Ÿ˜˜ can provide deep Thai massage. Earlobe kiss๐Ÿ’‹She looks like an ordinary girl but has a round and beautiful ass. The hot body slide is her unique asset to attract men๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œCome see her today. Feel free to walk in or make an appointment at any time. There is plenty
  25. SugarLoveSpa:
    : Saturday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim, VERY PETITE and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups.
  26. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old young Japanese girl Amanda, Queenie, Ella, Lulu ,Angela, Candy @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-851-4888
  27. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธ โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Suki 36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Super great body slide ๐Ÿ‘ Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ Welcome to enter or make an appointment โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  28. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธRebecca๐ŸŒธEmily ๐ŸŒธCamila ๐ŸŒธHellen ๐ŸŒธAlisa โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  29. AliceSpa:
    SATURDAY at ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—–๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด-๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿต๐Ÿด. 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 416-298-0898 3 Girls Today at Alice Spa: JULIA (10-9) from Philippines, young girl, busty, E cup, curvy short body, cute face sexy lips ๐Ÿ‘„, excellent massage and service, deep strong massage, play good, good deep bbbj, Rim , come in mouth or face, dfk ...available all menus, must try!
  30. Soul Relax Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธValentina๐ŸŒธBarbie โ˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662โ˜Ž๏ธ
  31. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ SPA: JULIA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations.
  32. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Doris ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  33. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Connie , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  34. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple๐Ÿ˜˜ - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  35. See You Health Center:
    Suki ๐Ÿ’• From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples ๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿฅ‘Sami๐Ÿ’• Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5โ€™ 2โ€ tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-988-2950
  36. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie ๐Ÿ’• She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5โ€™ 2โ€, 100 lbs black Hairโ€จGFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu ๐Ÿฅ‘ Judy๐Ÿ’• is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5โ€™2โ€ tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons Cici๐Ÿ’• Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl ๐Ÿฅ‘ โ˜Ž๏ธ647-446-0886
  37. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/Persian girl and Jenny Yoyo in today
  38. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Foxy -๐Ÿ”ฅYour new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5โ€™7โ€ sexy Korean girl
  39. ASPA:
    SATURDAY at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36Cโ€™s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  40. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna๐Ÿ’‹Tina๐Ÿ’‹Mia๐Ÿ’‹. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’‹Please contact 9052375885๐Ÿ’‹ or SMS 4163565876๐Ÿ’‹
  41. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Michelle ๐Ÿ˜ Brand new sexy Taiwanese girl @ Annie Spa making her debut. Petite small frame, with a creamy white skin and gorgeous almond shaped face to leave you in your tracks. Excellent massage skills and very skilled open mind
  42. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MEERA, PRIYA, MONIKA, KIRAN, NINA, JIYA, PREETI, SARIKA, SANA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  43. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Anita, ~Cindy & Tray, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is a slim Asian babe with a slim waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage and other skills. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  44. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Sophia slime 30โ€™s and Young fun Ivy with big buttocks open mind, cute GFE lina and sexy young Yoyo 36DD are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  45. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAMY & NANA. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…HOLIDAY SPA๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด
  46. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim, VERY PETITE and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups.
  47. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธ โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Suki 36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Super great body slide ๐Ÿ‘ Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ Welcome to enter or make an appointment โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  48. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old Japanese student girl Hannah, Hatti , Jenny, Cici, Lulu, Pinky, @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-851-4888
  49. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  50. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @โค๏ธโค๏ธ Spanish โค๏ธJapaneseโค๏ธ Korean๐Ÿ‘ girls working Markham โค๏ธno rush โ˜€๏ธgood services โ˜Ž๏ธ416-669-8508 calling more information
Back