first timer questions

There is street action and bar action 24/7. That being said the street action is usually not real good after 3am or so....Some will say it is never good as they usually are not to interested in helping you enjoy yourself. There is a sports book in the street girl alley, if you like to bet the ponies or sports. I believe they require you pay a $10 entrance fee, but they give you a voucher you can use in the same value. Also on Rev are a couple of massage parlors VivaMex and Azteca and you can read about them here(not sexual massage, but therauputical).

I'm also thinking of TJ for the first time, and have some questions.

First of all, I guess I'm kind of a nerd. I don't drink, and I'm not into the party or dancing scene. So nightclubs and bars are not the places I like to hang-out at. I just want to enter TJ, find a gal, and have a good time. I might stay overnight, too.

So where do I find a provider, at a hotel? Do they have street hookers? If so, is it safe picking up a street girl?
Is it safe to be on the streets of TJ at night? I'm a middle aged white guy, if that makes any difference. Since I don't speak any Spanish, will that be a problem?

I plan on seeing more than one provider. Are there any good places to visit, besides bars/clubs, while my batteries are recharging?

Thanks in advance for the advice, folks.

All my raver/druggy friends who party a lot in Mexico don't go to TJ, they go further in to Rosarito, etc. Probably more of your type of action there, though I don't know much about it. Don't forget the pharmacies have lots of stuff that we don't... though you never know if they will try to turn you into the cops either.

My stoner/tweaker friends have snuck in stuff safely to TJ many times (which is dumb since they don't ever get around to using it)... though I always highly advise them AGAINST trying to sneak it back out past corrupt TJ cops, and US border patrol agents.

And if you are an asian guy about 18-30, the biggest problem you will have in TJ is with other asian guys who are 18-30. You know how freaking groups of asian guys get when they get drunk (lot of the OC Viet gangster crowd down there). I personally have never been in any fights down there though.

Chosen wrote:
You must look a lot like me, as I have mostly Korean blood, and a little filipino which some people take as Spanish. My wife is Mexican, and taught to to LOVE Mexico, as she has lots of family in Mexico. That's why I'm very confortable in Mexico. But I'm still a little uncomfortable in bars like Rio Verde, where the locals stare at you at first, but leave you alone.

And you kinda get use to getting your shirt pulled by the street girls, yelling psst psst, Chino Chino come here in spanish. However being Asian is good, a lot girls LOVE Asians, because they believe we have MONEY, but I don't even feel I'm being 'HIGH BALLED' and even if I was, I just barter BACK if they say $100 I say $60, if they say $70 I'll say $60, like I said, you can't lose in Tijuana, you always WIN!

The first dance club I would go to for the first time is Las Pulgas, because it's on Revolution around 7th street, very easy to find, besides if you strike out with the ladies, you're only a few minutes away from the zona, where it's always a sure THING. Yes I seen putas dancing at Las Pulgas after work, they like to have FUN too.

Animale and other restaurant/clubs on Revolution that cater to American tourists aren't really that busy anymore.. It use to be great in years past to go there, and see HOT college age girls and Mexican-American girls 18-21 partying in these places, because they can't get in clubs in the US because of their age. Now many clubs in the US allow girls 18 in the clubs, but they still can't drink, maybe that' s the reason for the downfall on Revolution?
But sometimes you can still find HOT US girls partying in Tijuana, especiall on weekends.

Depends on where you go. Walk up and down Revo. Animale and Las Pulgas are two popular places. (Las Pulagas is filled with locals.) Off Revo. you'll find some places, like Estrella, filled with locals. There's also Tangalo, Baby Rock and tons of places in Plaza Fiesta.

Lots of hookers have a regular life too. Many like to dance; they go to all the places "regular chicas" go.

so wut's the club scene like in TJ? is it full of hookers also? (i like to dance a bit and get my blood flowin) or is it mostly tourists just gettin rowdy and drunk?

also.. is there anywhere i can get a map of the place online? just so i can get familiar w/ the area =)

NO YOU WONT

i see lots of asain guys. especially in HONG KONG

Hey Bro, I would strongly advise you that you stay away from drugs in TJ. Remember, you are in a foreign country with very highly corrupt cops. Everything is stacked up against you if you get caught with your pants down. You don't speak the language, a first timer in TJ, non-hispanic and on and on...
And about being an asian in TJ, you don't need to worry about that. I am also asian guy and there are tons of asian guys in TJ. I've never had any problem just because I am asian in TJ in the past 10 years. As a matter of fact, some chicas love asian guys(maybe because they are big spenders?) and many of them have asian guys as a boy friend. Personally, I don't understand why a guy would have a prostitute as a girlfriend but that's another story...

Newtocali - You won't have any problems because you are Asian.

As for drugs, there is almost no control entering into TJ (although I have not been in a while). I would recommend that you do not buy drugs there as the dealers may turn you in. You would be better off (if you must) bringing it with you, don't bring ecstasy. For maximum security, hide it in your hotel room, bring only enough that you need (no more), don't tell or share it with anyone (especially prostitutes who may turn you in) and blow the smoke out the window. We're talking about Mexico, it's EXTREMELY corrupt. If you do get caught, have a few 20s stashed away and wait for the cops to bring it up and offer them money "to pay the judge". Be very contrite and respectfull, compliment them and Mexico, and they will probably take your money and pot if you do get caught. Tip generously to the hotel people and that will lower the chance that they will turn you in if they smell the weed.

Not really. But the girls might try to "high ball" you because they're used to Asian factory owners droping a lot of cash in the Zona.

A DL is enough. But if you want to get technical you need something that proves who are (a picture ID like a DL) and something that proves your right to live in the US (like a birth certificate). If I were Hispanic and didn’t speak English well, I’d want more than a DL. Normally, however, all they want is a DL.

. It’s safe to leave personal stuff in most TJ hotels. However, I wouldn’t advise leaving something like an iPod, laptop, etc. in any hotel anywhere in the world.

You’ll probably need to get a room at the hotel connected to the bar where the girl works. She’s not allowed to go elsewhere during her shift, unless you pay a bar fine, which is more than the $10-$12 a short-term room costs at the bar’s hotel.

Normally people entering Mexico aren’t search. But I’d advise against doing drugs in Mexico. Especially if you don’t speak Spanish and have any experience in dealing with cops.

I don’t know of any rave clubs in TJ. If I found out about one I’d avoid it.

another q :D

i'm a 5'6" korean guy.. will i have problems w/ muggers, cops, or girls more than other pple cuz i'm asian? especially if i'm goin solo?

I don't recommend you bring the drug with you. Sometimes they do random search on people. I have seen it. Before you crossing the border into Mexico, they will patch you down for illegal thing. Just go down there and have fun, don't try to get in trouble.

ok, i realize i'm pushing it w/ extacy.. but what about weed? i kno buying it from TJ dealers will be very sketchy, but is it easy to bring it over from stateside? for example, do they search u when u cross over to TJ or have dogs and such?

You can cross back to the states with your driver's license.
It depends on which hotel you staying in as to wheter or not the chicas will go back with you. It also depends on the chica as if you are looking for a sg to go anywhere but her shit bag hotel, good luck.

I cannot comment on the drugs other than to say, you are looking for trouble anyway you go about it. Aside for it being illegal, the very people that sell it often give you up to the police. The police can search your room if they want as I know folks that have been found with drugs in there rooms.

Hi guys, i'm really interested in makin a trip down to TJ.. but i have a few q's:

1. I'm a US citizen, but don't have a current passport.. will a driver's license be enough?

2. I plan on staying a few days, and will get a room at one of the recommended places in other threads. But just wanna kno if it's safe to stash my clothes and other belongings in my room.. (obviously not cash).. Also, is it normal to bring a girl to my room, or do i just get a $5-6 room that's near her spot?

3. I am pretty interested in the drug scene but want to be smart about it.. i like weed and extacy, but am very paranoid of the cops. So i was wondering can i bring it over from the states or do u get searched crossin into mexico? Also.. i kno the TJ cops are just lookin for an excuse to arrest me, but if i keep my smoking in my hotel room is that cool? and do any of the girls like smokin weed?

3b. ( :p ) Are there any raver/extacy clubs in TJ? if so.. are they safe or are they full of pple waitin to rob drugged out tourists?

Thnx for all ur help!

Shoutbox
  1. Hollywood_Spa:
    💞💞a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 Sunday, ❣💋 Amy, 💞❤ medium height and build. very good looking, dark hair to shoulder, most comfortable treatment and good service level 💯💥 Sisi, 👄👄 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you ❣💋📱 416 222-5554📱
  2. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ HANA, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  3. Withme_Spa:
    💞💋 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east💘 Sunday,❤💋 Kim, ❤ 💋gorgeous, long brown hair, a sexy medium body with good relaxation skill... nice service💕 Angela,💢❤ slim, and sexy body, very pretty. High energy session in store for you ❤💥 Nicole, 💋slim, and sexy body, nicely stacked, very pretty young lady, friendly, does nice style of relaxation treatment ❣❣ 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  4. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ❤ at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 ❣❤Sunday, 💫❣ Yoyo, ❤💋 small curvy body and pretty, energetic and flirty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+💥 ☎️647 352-1588☎️
  5. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸ASHA, MALIYA, MONIKA, EVA, PAOLA, AAVI, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  6. Ankith:
    Private
  7. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  8. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Sasa,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  9. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just ar
  10. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸ASHA, MALIYA, MONIKA, EVA, PAOLA, AAVI, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  11. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Vicky🥰A new arrival at our branch 🎉👯‍♀️Vicky is a very young part time student working for tuition fees and books, this bright young sexy girl is willing to showcase her eagerness to please AND be pleased. Busty 34C boobs on a petite l
  12. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹 every day 3 girls 😘😘😘table shower body scrub 👍👍👍👍😘Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Coco very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Cici Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
  13. Moon203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 36 F natural beauty CBC BoBo in today
  14. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Sexy Slim Vietnamese Kim, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  15. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  16. gold__rose__spa:
    💫🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💋💐 Sunday, 💋 Lily... and ☺ Michelle for traditional style treatment and good service, nicely toned body, friendly personality 💋🏵 📳 647 346-8086📳
  17. Birchmount&14th:
    SUNDAY at 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 & 𝟏𝟒𝐭𝐡: JESSIE & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ 𝗝𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗘 is a slim and very lovely Asian girl with massage skills of the highest degree. 𝗬𝗨𝗞𝗜 is here today to provide an amazing professional massage. We are open 24 Hours daily. We have clean rooms and plenty of free parking.
  18. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young pretty student Summer and young fun Jessy open mind, sexy Coco and sweet GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  19. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: NEW GIRL EMILY, HONEY & MIMI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ EMILY IS *NEW TODAY.. Details to follow... HONEY is a beautiful slim Asian lady with an ample bosom, slightly curvy with a great ass. Her services are highly sought after. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build
  20. lemon_tree:
    💛💞 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east 💫💥❣Sunday, ❣👄 Cici... 👄 small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco. and 💞 Lisa, small build 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  21. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  22. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  23. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, PHOENIX & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl
  24. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  25. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Jenny. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  26. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  27. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Sexy Slim Vietnamese Kim, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  28. hiyamickey:
    5 girls working @ Reynaella wellness, 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  29. Birchmount&14th:
    SATURDAY at 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 & 𝟏𝟒𝐭𝐡: JESSIE & *SK𝗬𝗟𝗔𝗥* Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ 𝗝𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗘 is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. *𝗦𝗞𝗬𝗟𝗔𝗥* has returned on Saturdays! She is a superstar & very well known for her skills.😃 We are open 24 Hours daily. We have clean rooms & free parking
  30. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: L*NEW GIRL JUDY, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NEW TODAY: JUDY is a YOUNG AND ATTRACTIVE Chinese girl. Details to follow... MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  31. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Monica ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  32. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  33. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 ZOE - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  34. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  35. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  36. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️MAGGIE &* TARA. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. New Girl Tara is a young & pretty Asian girl with big melons and fun services.
  37. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, *nicole tracy cindy Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Nicole is tall, very pretty, and slim with a sexy body. She also has top quality services.
  38. Moon203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 36F CBC BoBo and Persian girl in Saturday
  39. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY[ at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY, ELSA, EVA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups, very excitable and fun. ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty student, early 20’s about 5’2” and 105 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure
  40. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 PAYAL PEARL, NIMRAT, CHASITY, ASHA, MALIYA, KIRAN, PAOLA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  41. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun Yoyo with curve body and young sweet student Sophia , cute GFE Lina and pretty Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  42. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just ar
  43. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹table shower 🚿 shower body scrub 👍👍👍Tiffany sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Angela very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  44. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  45. pinklips:
    Bangalore Escorts - https://xtapatap.in
  46. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  47. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) :oops: If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it.:oops: Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do n
  48. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  49. jonno bravo:
    moon moon
  50. scooby911:
    Kyla allure massage
Back