Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Shanghai Mongering Info - My Experiences

i dont expect to go to china anytime soon, but what an awesome report!
A+

Great post!

One thing I didn't see was places to find semi-pro civies. I've been checking out Xintiandi the past couple of nights and thought I saw a couple of possibles, but had to leave before we could find out.

There's also the pro-hangouts like Manhattan's. I didn't see too many at Malones although it's rumored to be a second spot.

Note: Made a March update, read below original post. My post replies, which require moderator approval, are for some reason not going through, or only being posted after a 2 week delay.

Hi guys,

Iโ€™ve been a lurker here for quite a while now, but figured it was time to give some info back. Most of this is just personal experience in Shanghai and I definitely donโ€™t claim to be an expert, so please feel free to correct any misinformation I write or if my prices I am paying are jacked up and can be a lot better.

First of all, respect to Iloveshanghai. When I began mongering here, his posts got me started in the right direction. I recommend his posts, especially if you are the Pudong side. Thank you sir.

Iโ€™ve lived in Shanghai for 3.5 years. A year and a half in Puxi and the last two in Pudong. I didnโ€™t start mongering until I moved to Pudong, where clubs and bars arenโ€™t as convenient as Puxi. In Puxi, I generally pulled tail from bars, clubs and KTVs. Once in Pudong, I began hitting up BBSs & Saunas for FS. Iโ€™ve been to happy ending joints on both sides. Below I'll give my views on these various kinds of places.

Oh another thing, Iโ€™m Chinese but I was born and raised overseas, so I look Chinese but my accent is obviously foreign, but passable. This probably needs to be kept in mind because it influences the ways local girls will interact with me versus perhaps a Caucasian person wonโ€™t doesnโ€™t speak very well. Itโ€™s easier for me to ghost into situations.

Apologies in advance if my post is long and goes into some details that many will take for granted. I just wanted to thorough and also since there are also always many guys newer to mongering, I hope it can answer a lot of little questions I had when I started out, but that the old-hands took for granted or never mentioned. Rereading the post, some stuff is a little bit โ€œhow-toโ€, sorry about this if its windy, but I just wanted to aggregate all my thoughts into one post.

I donโ€™t do the pinay, thai, vietnames, and Russian freelancer scenes, so I canโ€™t and wonโ€™t comment on that. But there are tons of good posts about them in the forum if you search. I deal almost exclusively with the local Chinese girls.

Since, Iโ€™ll deal mainly with local Chinese girls in this post, I should add a cultural note. China still tends to be a very conservative culture. Even if a particular individual (the working girl in this case) doesnโ€™t consider herself to be conservative (even if sheโ€™s into all sorts of kink), they wonโ€™t let on to it unless youโ€™ve already developed a pretty trusting relationship. This goes for things like anal, bdsm, barebacking, or other activities considered outside the โ€œnormโ€. If you find a working girl who can provide these, they will often repeatedly make you promise and reassure them that you will not share this about them, as they will lose face and be looked down upon by their colleagues. You also see this when you hear stories about your friendsโ€™ local girlfriends. Often their kinky side starts to show up after the relationship starts to develop and they feel a level of trust to reveal this side.

BBSs
There are still pockets of BBSs (barbershops) around the city, I guess you need to take some effort now to look, but they are there. In my area of Pudong, which is Century Park, there are at least two different streets with at least 4-5 BBSs on them, each area not more than 10 minutes from the park. There are a few several other areas with one to three BBSs within relatively close proximity. Where my friend lives north of the Bund, there is a three block radius where there are also 4-5 BBSs within close proximity. Iโ€™m sure there are tons of places still in Gubei and the other outer areas, I just havenโ€™t gone looking in those areas. So, while many BBSs close to the city center have been closed down since Expo, there are still many to be found, you just need to be adventurous and do some hunting.

The BBS experience for those who havenโ€™t been is, whatโ€™s the word? โ€œRawโ€ Iโ€™d put it. Generally itโ€™s a small hole in the wall windowed room half-assedly dressed up to barely look like a hair salon. It may or may not have tinted glass (most of the ones I know donโ€™t since they want to show the wares inside). Inside the window, there will be 3-8 girls dressed to attract exactly what they are trying to attract, usually sitting semi-circle around the room on sofas, barber chairs or seats. Once you go in, you will be greeted by one of the girls. They work on a rotating system, so whichever girl is up at bat, will generally greet you by asking if you want a massage: โ€œAn muo ma?โ€ or โ€œQiao Bei ma?โ€. You can take her if you like, or simply choose another girl that you like better. Once you pick a girl, you are then led into the back to one of the fuck- rooms. Hereโ€™s the part I donโ€™t understand yet. Iโ€™ve been to some BBSs where they have their fuck-rooms hidden away behind a fake wall or fake partition, like a secret compartment room with secret latch and everything. Then there are others where their rooms are not concealed at all, and it could be numerous rooms. Perhaps its directly related to how well they know or are related to the local police bureau. If anyone knows, please enlighten me, very curious. The rooms run the gamut from rat-trap, to 2-star Chinese motel room, honestly speaking. If you are used to fucking in a Sauna or your 4-5 Star hotel room, you are in for a shocker. The first time I went to a BBS, and subsequently found that it was one of the worst ones Iโ€™ve ever been to cleanliness-wise after having been to many others later, I still vividly remember how โ€œghettoโ€ it was. The more you go though, the more desensitized you become, for better or worse.

Once you are inside the room, the service is generally the same. The girl will usually start with a BBBJ for a few minutes. Afterwards, she will slip on the condom and then its onto full service time. Most BBS girls are not extremely proactive. It even seems that some of them want to do the least amount of work possible, so don't expect any amazing GFE/PSE sex unless you've built up a rapport with a girl and she's into you. Some will start out riding you for a little bit, but most end up wanting you to be on top or from behind doing most of the locomotion. Once you are done, it's just clean up, dress, pay and time to leave. There are some girls that will not blow customers, and so will get paid the cheaper price for FS but no BJ, in this case they will just fondle you til your hard in place of the BJ. Some girls will only blow customers with a condom on (but they exepct the same price as BBBJ girls). I've also asked girls if they would blow me to completion, but some have said its too tiring but they would blow and hj combo if it was ok. It just depends on the girl and your rapport with her. If you want to milk a BBS for the most, you typically need to build a rapport with a girl over several visits. Then she will loosen up and also be more inclined to please you as you will become one of her "regular" customers and a more "stable" source of income. If you want more consistent performance or more guarantee of a girl doing what you want and expect, you are better off heading to a sauna where things are more relaxed. BBSs are pretty much about wham-bham-thank-you-ma'am. In a BBS, your time limit is about 15-20 minutes, after which if they feel things are taking too long, they may ask you to buy another block of time. If you like things really slow, head to a sauna, you'll get more bang for the buck than if you take multiple time blocks in a BBS. Although, if you want to bang one girl, then immediately pick another to bang, or after a 20 minute rest/walk outside, then BBSs can be your thing.

Here's some pics of a BBS room and a girl i see sometimes. This room is on the more raw end (there are some nicer ones) so you get a feeling of what you can walk into. Lemme know if this link doesn't work.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/59029239@N08/sets/72157625945893630/

Not much can be said about BBSs once you find one. Iโ€™ll reiterate of lot of what has been written. If you are going to a BBS for the first time, I guess the best piece of information that you can bring with you is knowledge of price. The prices that I have generally been paying are as follows:

BBBJ +FS 150-200 RMB (some girls wonโ€™t go for BBBJ and will only do it with a hat on)
Only FS 120-150 RMB (some girls just wonโ€™t blow customers โ€“ but they will tell you inside the room)
HJ 50 RMB (Iโ€™ve only done this once, not much point for getting HJ in a BBS for me, but heard some places charge 100RMB now)

The lower prices were at BBSs a bit further from the city center, or where the girls are a bit lacking in looks and presentation. I have local friends tell me they can sometimes negotiate it down further, but those prices donโ€™t bother me so much, Iโ€™d rather pay a reasonable price and have the girl be happy and perform better. I also went to a BBS closer to the city center with a local friend where we each paid 150 for FS and BBBJ, where the quality of girls was pretty good, so again I may be paying a 50 RMB premium on top of locals.

If you want to walk in like you know what you are doing, just open the door, walk straight in, smile and โ€œnod when they ask you if you want a massage, or say, โ€œqiao beiโ€. This is pronounced โ€œChow Bayโ€, which directly translated means โ€œknock backโ€, like the old style fist knocking on back type of massage. And pick one of the girls that you like by pointing at her, or else the girl on deck in their rotation will get up to service you. Iโ€™ve read that some of the girls will freeze up if they arenโ€™t used to foreigners. I guess my strategy would be to minimize the time spent in the main reception room, where all the girls are waiting. If you look like you know the routine, I believe that even if the girl has reservations, she will be more willing to go with you into the back than if you look unsure about the process and price. Even for foreigners, I believe the price cap is 200 RMB (for FS and BJ (covered or not depending on the girl). If asked, just say 200 RMB like that is what you pay all the time, which is what people who live here pay (or less). Try not to let your penis take over the negotiations at this point, or you might end up paying more if they want to try to squeeze and extra one or two hundred RMB out of you. Maybe Iโ€™m not qualified to say, perhaps if a girl is not used to and freaked out by foreigners, she might ask for more or just not be willing to do it for the normal price. My Chinese skin gets me out of this dilemma so I canโ€™t really say. Can we hear from someone more experienced with this?

Overall, in BBSs, you can expect to find the following ratings for the girls:
Bodies: 5-9
Faces: 4-7
Ages: 18-35+

Saunas
I can only report on the Pudong saunas that people have previously written about before since I didnโ€™t start mongering here til I moved to Pudong. I have been to Sacrosa, Bodi, and Merrylin. Have not been to sauna in the Baoan Hotel. Sacrosa and Merrylin do NOT offer soapy massage. Bodi has soapy massage.

These saunas run on the same general system as most other saunas. Once you are shown in from the reception desk, you are shown into a community locker area. Iโ€™m not sure if some of the higher end saunas have private locker areas, but these three that Iโ€™m writing about donโ€™t. You are given a locker and wristband key and there you strip down until you are butt naked and your clothes and other items are stored in the locker, and you get a pair of slippers. You are also provided a ziplock-ish type plastic bag to put belongings you want to take inside with you, generally mobile phone, cigarettes, lighter, & glasses. You are then taken to the shower area where there are semi-private shower stalls. Your ziplock bag of belongings will be taken by an attendant to be returned after you shower. There you shower (wash your ass crack out well). You can also request a disposable toothbrush if you are not offered one. I think you can request a disposable shaver too though I have not done this before. If you need to go to the bathroom, before the shower is probably the best time to do so. After your shower, you are directed to the drying area where you will be given a towel to dry yourself and there will be attendants to help you dry your back if you require so. You are then given the saunaโ€™s customer spa-wear set: cotton shorts and cotton robe-type top with tie strings, and a dry set of slippers. You are then lead to a private or community waiting room (if all private ones are full) where you will be asked to wait for them to prepare the lineup or to prepare your girl if you booked ahead. You are offered a drink (tea, soda, water) but you can also order beers or other menu items if you like. The rooms generally have a reclining seat, ottoman, towel blankets, end table and tv. Iโ€™ve waited up to 45 mins in the waiting room before on busy days, and Iโ€™ve heard of longer periods, so it generally pays to go during slower hours or to book your girl ahead of time once youโ€™ve found one you like or have been recommended by a friend. Iโ€™ve heard of longer waiting periods, which would suck. Once you are ready or they are ready for you, the attendant comes in and fetches you. You are then brought to the lineup which is different for each place. Once you pick your girl, she leads you to your private room. If itโ€™s a soapy massage place, it will be a bedroom attached to a large open shower type room with its own massage table for the soapy/wet massage. If itโ€™s a non-soapy place, itโ€™s just a room with a queen bed and nightstand.

If you go with the flow, the girl will take you through the standard operating procedure. For soapy, the first half is you are seated on a split stool and your girl will wash you down. Then itโ€™s onto the soapy massage table, where she will lather you up and give you a soapy slippety slide massage (covered ad nauseum in this forum so I wonโ€™t go into too much detail). After this you are dried off and led to the bed area where the script converges with non-soapy places.

Once on the bed, the girls will go through the general script (also covered ad nauseum on this site, so Iโ€™ll be brief). Cat lick massage, booby massage, deep anal rimming, fire and ice bbbj (cim if you want), and then boning time. You are free to go off script at any point. Generally the girl needs to please you, otherwise she fears that the customer will report or complain that their reasonable requests were not fulfilled, and she will be fined or have her pay deducted.

The Lineups:

Sacrosa: You are brought to another mini waiting area where the girls are lined up directly in front of you for you to choose from. Iโ€™ve seen lineup sizes from 2 to 8 girls depending on how busy it is. Sacrosa girls typically wear a specified daily uniform: white dress, black dress, pink outfit, qipao, depending on day.
Faces: 5-8
Bodies: 6-9
Ages: 19-26 (The oneโ€™s Iโ€™ve met)

Merrylin: You are brought to a waiting hallway where there is a big glass window (regular glass, not one way) where you can see into a line-up room, where the girls will be lined-up. The โ€œfishbowlโ€. Iโ€™ve seen from about 10-20 girls before. Merrylin girls seem to wear their own clothes/lingerie or a set pink or red specified uniform.
Faces: 5-7/8
Bodies: 6-8
Ages: 21-27 (The oneโ€™s Iโ€™ve met)

Bodi: You are brought into a big long well lit lineup room. The girls are lined up against the back wall and you and any other customers are lined up against the wall by the doors. There you can pick the girls off the lineup. Iโ€™ve only been to Bodi once, but was most impressed by its lineup size and quality of girls. Bodi girls seem to where clothes/lingerie/costumes of their own choosing. Some look like they came out of a club, some have a secretary look and some are wearing hoochie lingerie.
Faces: 7-9.5
Bodies: 8-9
Ages: 20-28 (My guess from lineup)

Experiences:
Sacrosa: As written before this one can be a little tricky to find, since its set back into the plaza where its located, next to the Yaohan (Ba Bai Ban) Mall. When you enter the plaza square where there are statues of elephants and other random things, walk toward the back of the plaza off the main street and youโ€™ll see a roundish building to your left, behind the mall where Wagas is. Go into the central door and there are two elevators in the lobby. Go to the 5th floor.

This place is fairly nice, with dรฉcor and cleanliness like a 4-5 local (not international) hotel. The rooms are simple but passable. Just a decent room with a queen bed and night stand. Mirrored wall (but not ceiling). Iโ€™ve had pretty good experiences here overall and some girls that Iโ€™ve seen multiple times that have given good GFE.
I liked this place the best until I went to Bodi sauna.

Merrylin: Out of the three Iโ€™ve been to on Pudong side, this one is probably the least presentable one. The interior reminds me of like a 3-4 star hotel in a 2nd tier city. Not filthy, but just feels like being in an old hotel. Reminds me of the 80s if I can put it that way. The rooms are so so. Queen bed, nightstand, tv, mirror wall and ceiling. The rooms feel like they have been smoked (cigarettes) in a lot more than the others.
Experiences have been ok. I didnโ€™t get the same level of GFE that I did at Sacrosa, but I also didnโ€™t go as often, though I did get some of the girls there multiple times. This one is also the cheapest of the three, if that counts.

Bodi: This is my favorite out of the three saunas, mainly due to the large selection of girls and their themed costumes when I went. Service was good, but as Iโ€™ve only been once so far, I canโ€™t give an in depth comment, although I do plan to return. The room decor is pretty nice and also very clean. Nicest of the three places for sure, which it should be too since its newer. The room was generously sized as well. When I next plan to splurge and do a double girl, double time session, I'll do it here. The only negative was that there was a raid/inspection on the day that I went. This happened right during the middle of the soapy massage portion. The room phone rang and then the girl answered it and said we had to get dressed really quickly. We then rushed out of the room and were ushered down the hallway, through the back stairwell, through the kitchen, and back into the community waiting room area downstairs near the entrance area. Slightly nerve-wrecking, but also a sight, since there was a big group of guys in robes and slippers scurrying down the hallway and stairs with their girls. We wound up having to wait in the community waiting room (lounge chairs and foot rests and refreshments) for about 40 minutes til the authorities left. No one was caught. Then it was back to the room to finish up.

Post-game Food: Almost forgot to mention. After you are done, you can either go directly to wash up and leave, or if you have some time, you can ask relax some more in one of the waiting rooms. One thing I find amusing is that once you are back in the waiting room, you can ask for a complimentary bowl of wontons, big bowl or small bowl. They are actually pretty tasty after a good session. If you want additional drinks, cigarettes, or beer, there is usually a menu with prices on it. Tea or water are generally free. You can also get a legit back massage or foot massage afterwards too, to unwind more. Prices should be posted or just ask the attendant guy.

KTVs
KTV is basically a hostess services in a private karaoke room that can cater from two people up to large party โ€œVIPโ€ rooms. You are given a private karaoke room furnished with wraparound sofa around a large LCD Karaoke screen, and then you order alcohol to drink with your friends and the girls you pick. Some, but not all, of the girls are available for paid short or long-time take homes. Iโ€™d venture to say that most of the girls are down to hang out and go home with a guy if they like him. I have met almost no prudish KTV girls, or least where it wasnโ€™t a thin act at hard to get. It is still a business and they want repeat customers and know they need to provide services sometimes to keep customers, or if they just want to have a good time for themselves. My friends and I swing a lot of girls out of KTVs. Many of the girls do not consider themselves full-on working girls, so many are willing to go home as freebies if they like you and you treat them nicely.

Also, written in the forum before, the main draw of KTV is the social aspect of it. Especially if you have clients, customers, guests or friends who you may not want to reveal your mongering ways to (or vice versa). Itโ€™s a much less hardcore atmosphere. No one is ever pressured to bring a girl home. Mongers may ask where the value is in KTVs. Itโ€™s more about the social experience than just straight to sex. For my friend and I, itโ€™s a place with alcohol, girls, fun, games and no pressure, where we can hang out, get sloshed, and take a girl home if we want or try to at least if its not pre-arranged. For guaranteed take-home girls, you have to ask the mamasan to specifically bring in lineups of take-home girls. Bringing a girl home from KTV can also be subtly and secretly arranged with the girl without letting anyone else know either if required โ€“ you could agree to meet down the street or after your customer or friends have left.

As said before about KTV, KTV is a good avenue to meet good looking young local girls who may or may not be paid-take-home girls. Overall, out of girls that you will meet in BBS, Sauna, happy ending massage/spas, KTV girls will tend to be the most attractive and most numerous of the lot, sometimes with from 300-500 girls working on busy nights at the larger places.

Pre-expo, the KTVs we frequented generally featured topless/full nude (the girls) dancing and games, and topless/nude lapdances at the end of the night. During expo, this service all but disappeared, and even after the expo, we now have to sometimes specifically ask for it or check first, but these games and activities are coming back. Some KTVs have portable pole-dancing poles they can set up if you want a show. Nowadays though, even though some KTVs have cut down on the length of nudity, once the drinking has started, there is usually generous groping going on around the room and clothes (on the girls) begin to come off naturally.

The general procedure is about the same at most KTVs. You and your friends arrive and a hostess will show you to your room. We generally book ahead since we have some usual spots we like and know the girls & mamasans well, but you can also show up cold. If you show up for the first time somewhere without booking ahead, just take some time to talk to the mamasan/manager to clear up the costs on everything. Sometimes if we are trying out a new place for the first time, we will give them a flat price we want everything to be (excluding girl tips) so that we can try the place out and come back if we like it. We havenโ€™t had any bad experiences being conned, but most of our group speaks Chinese well to fluently and we explain the prices we expect and the competing places that we go to. When we have had arguments, itโ€™s usually on account of them putting charges on the bill that we already said we didnโ€™t want to see on there, such as mixers & juices. Nothing huge, but more about principle, if they expect to ever see our faces or our money again.

After you arrive in your room (size based on how many people in your party) you are generally asked if you would like to start seeing girls or what you would like to order to drink. We usually order alcohol and then ask them to start bringing the lineups of girls in. You can chill for a little bit too if you want to talk to your friends or customers, and they will bring in the ubiquitous fruit plate.

The lineups of girls starts to come in and there are generally about 15-20 girls per lineup in the places we go to. Most KTVs feature a large U-shaped sofa arrangement around a center table(s) and the girls will stand in front of the sofa in a lineup for selection. They will generally go down the line introducing themselves by where they come from. โ€œSichuanโ€, โ€œHunanโ€, Chongqingโ€, etc, etc. If someone sees one they like, they point to her and she will come and sit next to the fellow. If no one sees anything they like you just say โ€œthank youโ€ and the lineup exits to make room for the next lineups. They will generally keep bringing in fresh line ups provided they have enough girls. If someone is picky and canโ€™t find a girl after several lineups, they can sometimes (depending on the place) go to the holding pen where all the girls are waiting and hanging out and see if they see one they like. Also, if in the beginning you have already picked a girl, but see one you would much rather have, itโ€™s ok to switch out girls. We usually try to do this within the first 20-30 minutes, otherwise we might give the girl a small 100-200 RMB tip to โ€œget lostโ€ if its been about an hour. If you keep a girl for 90 minutes and up, you generally will need to full tip her to switch her out. Most mamasans have a group of girls they generally like to work with or who they feel provide good services so they will bring their โ€œfavoritesโ€ first, so sometimes it doesnโ€™t hurt to see if there are new faces in the crowd. The sweet spot for arriving is around 7:45-8:15. Most groups arrive around that time and on a crowded night, the lookers tend to get picked very quickly. By going earlier you generally get to see the best lookers. Unless its not busy, after 9:00-10:00 the selection becomes thinner, since many already have sat down with a customer. Preferences are subjective so you might be able to see several you think are hot at that time though. Around 11:00-11:30 some of the good looking ones who have been picked first may start rotating out if their customers leave early, and they can be rotated back into the lineups for parties that show up late, or for guys who came late and havenโ€™t found a girl yet and are just chilling and drinking.

The rest of the evening, after everyone is settled in and more or less has a girl (or two or three) is that you can have your girls sing songs, play dice games, play group drinking games and dance if you want (naked at some places). The evenings start out pretty chill, but as people start getting tipsy, the party usually picks up, unless you are with customers who are more reserved in which case you can keep things chill. The mamasan will pop in and out of the room (she has to rotate around her rooms) and toast everyone and play some games for a little bit before moving on. There is a DJ girl who is kind of the bartender and cleaning girl for the room. She makes and servers drinks, can help select songs, do requests like get cigarettes or more drinks, etc. At some places there is a waiter who doesn't do very much except deliver the alcohol to the room and come by every hour or so with hot towels for wiping faces and hands. We hate having to tip this guy but it just goes with the territory. Also, some KTV places have private bathrooms (attached to the room or nearby) while others have community bathrooms. In the community bathroom there is almost always a bathroom attendant who turns on the faucet for you and hands you a towel. He usually also has gum and candy on a tray if you want a piece. We usually tip this guy 20-50RMB for the night depending on the level of the place. One unsettling thing they often do too is that while the customer is at the urinal, they will come up behind you and start giving you a shoulder massage while your peeing. I used to say, "please, no thanks", but just gave up after awhile and put up with it now. It's part of the service. Just don't freak and turn around and punch the guy.

That's pretty much how the night goes. We usually start around 8:00pm and it can go until 2:00am or later at some places. Sometimes if the girls are cool, we may leave earlier and take the whole group to a club or bar to keep partying outside. It depends on the girls though, some love to party, some are more homebody.

That said, KTV is not for everyone, Iโ€™ve met guys who hate it or donโ€™t understand it, or would rather be in a bar/club/lounge chasing tail. To each his own.

Donโ€™t stress about language. If you are relaxed and having fun, the girl will relax and have fun too and you can get some chemistry going. Iโ€™ve brought many customers and foreign friends who donโ€™t speak a word of Chinese, who have swung freebies from their girls.

There are a few different tiers of KTVs, which are generally broken down by the class/appearance of the girls they employ. To keep it simple, Iโ€™ll break it down into three general tiers, which are tied to price, and I wonโ€™t talk about other KTVs which focus on Japanese or Korean clientele.

Average price for a night out for 3-4 guys.

Alcohol: Two bottles of (Circle One: Black Label, Chivas, Ballantines, Other comparable) whisky, with mixers (Green Tea in our case). 2000 RMB
Mamasan Tip: 300-400 RMB
Server Girl/DJ: 300 RMB (she is there all night)
Waiter: 100 RMB (he is in and out)
Weโ€™ll say 2800 RMB divided 4 ways is 700 RMB per person.
Then add your girl tip on top of that, it generally comes out to about 1200 RMB per person.

Hereโ€™s a bit more on the different levels of KTVs. Prices of alcohol and extras will go up or down according to the quality of girls in stock and their sit down tip price.

1. High Class: These KTVs feature โ€œmodelโ€ quality girls who are generally taller and slim. Generally these girls will be dressed in ball gowns, or may wear their own dresses or fashionable clothes, which are generally more โ€œelegantโ€ than the general chick-on-Huai Hai Road population. I have only been to a couple of these places and donโ€™t have much desire nor occasion to go to these. These cater to high-end business people or high-rollers neither of which describes me. You could bring a VIP customer here, if they expressed they were into KTV and you werenโ€™t sure if they liked to โ€œcut looseโ€ or not. Generally the atmosphere is more chill, and it looked like it would take a lot more effort to get the party a little rowdy, at least when Iโ€™ve gone.
Girl Tip Price: 800-1000+

2. Middle Road: These KTV girls run the gamut from 5-9s in the looks and body department. These are by far the most numerous KTV establishments in the downtown/central areas. Usually they have the largest selections of girls (up to hundreds) and you are bound to find something that you like unless you are very picky or go late after most of the best-lookers have been picked. Weโ€™ve had very rowdy parties in these places.
Girl Tip Price: 400-600 for sit down.

3. 2 Buck Chuck: These KTVs are also numerous in the city and can be found both inside and outside the central areas. Girls here are very hit and miss IMO. Sometimes you find a diamond in the rough but Iโ€™ve found the girls here to be either farm-fresh, older so as to not be eligible in the Middle Range KTVs, or perhaps lacking in the looks or manners department. Still fun though.
Girl Tip Price: 200-300 for sit down.

Take Home Prices for KTV: If you wind up wanting to take a KTV girl home, you generally negotiate with her while still in the room. Or if you want some privacy, have her go with you to the bathroom (they generally have to escort you to the bathroom and wait for you there) so you can ask her in the hallway. KTV offer short time or long time. They usually open quote at 1000RMB for short time, but this can be negotiated down to as low as 500RMB depending on if they are into you or not. For long time, I've heard opening quotes for 1500-2000RMB, but I've never taken a KTV girl long time so I don't know how low you can negotiate this. Again, I'd say the trick would be to try to charm the KTV girl into going home with you for free, however if you want a sure thing, then money always talks.

Anal
Itโ€™s out there, but just not as plentiful as in some other unnamed Southeast Asian countries. You also have to poke around (literally) for it and may need to throw some cash at it to get it.

Iโ€™m only going to address local girls in this section. Iโ€™m sure the pinay, thai and viet girls here are more โ€œadvancedโ€ in this aspect, but I donโ€™t have first hand experience in Shanghai, I donโ€™t do the freelancer circuit in bars like Manhattans, but there are many users on the forum who can fill in here for those who are looking for more info on that.

Iโ€™ve only met three Chinese working girls who were willing to do anal so far, two in BBS, one a streetwalker outside of bar. Itโ€™s more of a curiousity and novelty thing for me, so someone could probably find a lot more than me if you are more persistent. If you really want anal consistently, find a regular local girlfriend or KTV gf. Lots of my buddiesโ€™ gfs are into anal and kinky stuff, they just donโ€™t show it on the outside or on the first times in the sack. Iโ€™ve also been with a few KTV one-nighters who let me go โ€œtwo in the pink, one in the stinkโ€ but wouldnโ€™t let me do the real deal. These girls would eventually go for it Iโ€™m sure, but youโ€™d have to wine n dine them or take them out a couple times.

I believe most of the local FLs will be down for this since they are more used to servicing foreign clientele than perhaps some BBS or KTV girls. I also usually donโ€™t go the streetwalker-outside-of-bar thing, but one night I was pretty drunk and I walked up to one of the better looking ones standing outside and said โ€œhi, anal?โ€. She said yeah, and being drunk and excited I agreed to pay 800 RMB (I was drunk) for a single popper in the pooper. We took a cab to a ghetto ass 50 RMB short-time โ€œmotelโ€ and did the deed. Then, being drunk, I agreed to drop her back off at the bar before going home. Iโ€™m a good guy like that when Iโ€™m drunk.

I did slightly better on price with a BBS girl in Gubei. I asked her and she said 500RMB. Being excited and surprised by the โ€œyesโ€ I agreed to the 500 RMB price.

The cheapest one Iโ€™ve found so far has been a BBS girl in Pudong. The two times Iโ€™ve done it with her have been for 300RMB a pop. I believe that if I became a regular customer of hers, sheโ€™d probably just throw it into the 200 RMB BBBJ with FS package, but looks-wise sheโ€™s not really my type so I havenโ€™t been back.

If you donโ€™t want to straight up ask a BBS, Sauna or KTV girl, but want to test their waters, take her from behind in doggy and start creeping in on the backdoor with your thumb or finger. If she doesnโ€™t jerk up or scream in surprise or if she seems like she likes it, go ahead and ask.

Lingerie/Costumes
Iโ€™m a lingerie and stockings guy and like to dress up some of the BBS girl I go to. Buy and bring your own. There are numerous sex toy/lingerie shops around the city and it can also be found at Sci-Tech Museum flea market. There is even a lingerie store in Tianzifang (backpackerish/bohemian massageplanetรฉ area on the tourist circuit). There are some stores which sell Japanese style French maid, stewardess, and schoolgirl outfits if thatโ€™s your thing.

Multiple Girls
Iโ€™ve done double girl action a few times, mainly in BBSs and a couple times in sauna. Chinese girls wonโ€™t typically engage in girl on girl action in these type places. So donโ€™t expect too much porn-movie action if you take more than one girl at a time. One girl will typically just massage or kiss your body while you are boning the other girl. Then switch wrapper and switch girl. In sauna, you can request a BJ while getting rimmed, but thatโ€™s about as kinky as Iโ€™ve seen with sauna girls. Or they both lie there. Maybe it has been the girls Iโ€™ve picked, I hope someone has better multiple girl stories than I do. Also, let your girl pick the other girl for a threesome, that way they are more likely to have worked together before, or are friends and it will most likely make for a better experience. Iโ€™ve noticed the girls to be a little more reserved than when one-on-one too, probably having to do with face issues in front of their friend/coworker and wanting to seem conservative.

Happy Endings
Happy ending places are numerous throughout the city. How to differentiate one from a regular massage place? The signs are not always black or white, there is some gray area, but here are some tell-tale signs to look for. Typically the first tell-tale sign from far away is the storeโ€™s signage. Most will have the words Massage and Spa together in their title โ€“ โ€œSpaโ€ being the keyword. Another dead-giveaway is that there will be (in addition to Chinese) Japanese and/or Korean wording on the sign. If you canโ€™t tell the difference between Japanese, Korean, and Chinese writing, just Google it I guess. These are the 20-meters-away signs of a happy ending place. Once you get nearer to the front door/window, the second tell-tale sign will be that the girls are typically dressed in black miniskirts, black pantyhose and black high heels. Come to think of it, I think this has been the dress for 95-98% of the happy ending places Iโ€™ve been to. They might mix it up with a white short jacket, but generally if the girls are in tight miniskirts and showing off lots of leg in high heels, bingo you are good to go. The girls are the enticement so they will be deliberately showcasing the girls in the front window.

I should also at this point say a word or two about differentiating a happy ending spa from a BBS. BBSs will typically be a semi-dingy looking hole in the wall room that has a barber chair or two in front of a large mirrored wall. The focus is not cleanliness or presentation either.

Happy-ending spas will actually look like a legit massage place, except for the girls. The lobby/entrance will typically be clean and have a orderly reception counter. The girls will be off to one side on a โ€œniceโ€ couch or sofa.

Legit massage places generally wonโ€™t have their masseuses dressed up and looking skanky or too sexy. Uniforms might be loose fitting track suit type outfits to yoga wear-type clothing. Generally you donโ€™t expect any hanky panky if you go to one of these places, or if the massage place has a very Chinese-looking theme: old Chinese style with lots of wood. I have been very tempted to, but havenโ€™t directly asked a legit massage place girl to give me a happy ending, although at some places there has been โ€œinadvertentโ€ ball or shaft brushing, maybe as a tease. I think Iโ€™ve been afraid to ask because its at the ones I typically go to for legit massages and would be embarrassed to show up again if I asked and was rejected.

I have only been able to bone (in-shop) a happy-end massage girl once. This was at a spa in Gubei, which I thought was happy-ending only, but caught me by surprise โ€“ which ended up costing me probably 400 RMB more than it should have, however I now believe that this place was special in offering this service. All the other place Iโ€™ve been too I have tried (over several repeat sessions) but to no avail. The only thing Iโ€™ve been able to do is fingering, dry humping over their panties, or doing a between the thigh hump. I believe management regulates them very strictly and it would definitely cost them their job. They are expert at deflecting advances and offers. They will also do things like wearing maxipads and granny panties to work every day in order to deter customers. Iโ€™ve offered a couple of girls 1500 RMB to have sex during the massage, but was turned down both times. I didnโ€™t want to pay her that much but I just wanted to see if they had a price they were willing to cave for. These girls pretty much walk the line of HJ and nothing else.

Anyway, long story short, generally you will provide the girl a 100 RMB tip for a HJ during a 90 minute massage session. If I double up the session I will tip 200, although I donโ€™t know if this is common practice or not. The massage itself will probably cost (depending on shop) between 180-350 RMB. You typically shower (in the room) before and after the oil HJ massage.

Raids
Some places (BBSs, KTVs, Saunas) seem to not get raided very often or at all, while some other places seem to get raided frequently. I guess it depends on the ownerโ€™s guanxi, the visibility of the places and the nieghborsโ€™ disposition towards the place. I like to hit BBSs and Saunas early during the day if possible. 1pm or 2pm seems like a sweet spot for me. There might be less selection in the saunas at that time, but I feel like the girls are fresher and you get the pre-evening discount in the saunas. If I go at night, itโ€™s usually after 10pm.

Safety
I guess the two main areas of safety to worry about are related to either your wallet or your dick. To avoid being ripped off, obviously avoid scams if possible. If you are directly solicited for mongering, especially by a dude asking you if you โ€œwant lady?โ€, or a girl directly approaching you in a crowded touristy area to talk, practice English, drink tea, that is a huge red flag. Stay away or run away. Once you get to your mongering destination, the biggest weapon you have against being ripped off is knowledge of prices. This forum is filled with pricing info and guidelines. Learn it and stick to it. If you haggle a questionable quote, you wonโ€™t look like a cheapy, you will just demonstrate that you are knowledgeable or experienced. And donโ€™t carry huge amounts of cash on you if you can avoid it, Iโ€™ve never been pickpocketed or had money stolen while mongering, but its just a safety precaution from perhaps losing some money from your pocket while getting dressed in the darker rooms.

Condoms: Use them. I havenโ€™t always followed this rule, but Iโ€™ve paid in nervous waiting periods to get an HIV test result back. Thankfully, Iโ€™ve not caught any STDs while in China, but I donโ€™t think that the working girls here are any cleaner than any other country. Iโ€™ve boned several KTV girls bareback, but was drunk and stupid, I guess thatโ€™s one danger of KTV is that you are sloshed when you go back with a girl, so judgement isnโ€™t sound. Iโ€™ve had BBS girls ask me if I want to do them without a condom โ€“ BIG red flag. When I asked them about that, they said they donโ€™t do that with just anybody, only people that appear clean or personal judgement. Wow, scary. There are some BBS girls that will also have unprotected sex, but charge a small premium fee on top of the regular fee. In sauna once, I also had a girl I had seen three times before, climb on top of me after we had done the deed already (covered) to cuddle. She seemed to get horny and was using her pussy lips to rub up and down my penis. I thought that was all she was going to do, but then suddenly took me inside her. Thinking with the wrong head, I let her ride me and then ended up cumming inside of her. She started giggling and then wanted to cuddle more. Red flags started going off and I was counting the minutes til I could leave the room to go urinate and take a shower. I tell this story to illustrate that many of the girls donโ€™t know about, donโ€™t know how, donโ€™t care about or donโ€™t worry about safety. And some think they can eyeball someone and tell if that person is clean or not. I doubt I was the only guy she has done this with. So, please be safe and assume all these girls donโ€™t know much about safe sex and the consequences of STDs.

Specific Information and Addresses
Iโ€™ll stick to the general practice that Iโ€™ve seen going on lately. Iโ€™m not going to publicly give addresses to places that have not already been covered, so if you pm me, I will check your background and post history first. If you seem legit, Iโ€™ll pass some info on, if not, Iโ€™m sorry, itโ€™s not fair I know, even if youโ€™ve been lurking for a long time. Also, Iโ€™m registered with an email address I donโ€™t check very often, but I will try to check the account every week or every other week, so sorry if it takes some time to respond to you. A couple BBS places Iโ€™d also prefer to keep private too, since I think a large sudden influx of activity will draw the negative attention of the neighboring residences and may cause trouble or more raids.

Hope some of this was helpful to some people.

Enjoy! Happy Mongering!

Update: March 8, 2011

Just throwing out a slight update for the post.
I made some replies for my post, but it says that all my post have to wait for moderator approval. It took like two weeks for one of my replies to be posted, and some of them havenโ€™t even been posted yet even though I made post replies at the same time. This happening to anyone else? Did I inadvertently piss off the moderator? =)

Received quite a few of similar type questions from people, so wanted to just publicly address them so it can help other folks too.

Question 1: Can you go to KTV with just two people? Yes you can, our friends and I have gone to KTV as a duo on several occasions and it can be just as fun, although typically we go in groups of 3 โ€“ 6 people. It depends on who your partner in crime is of course, and also the girls that you select and how wild by nature they are. We just try to get the girls to drink more early on to loosen things up.

There are also some Japanese and Korean style KTVs that also cater to single travelers. These sometimes have a community room where all the single guys can sit in private sofa stalls with their girl โ€“ this means the karaoke singing is public too. Not my style, but if you are traveling solo, this can be an option. Many of these offer the take-home option, although I donโ€™t have much first-hand experience with these kind of places.

Question 2: Is the KTV girl sit-down tip included with the take-home price? This depends on your negotiation skills and timing. Typically if you know for sure you want a take-home girl, you can ask specifically to be introduced to one or shown a lineup of just take-out girls. Then before the party begins you can negotiate a package rate for the evening (sit down, hang out, then take-home fee). Do this early on so that if you canโ€™t come to an agreement, you can boot her and try another girl. Obviously if you are well into the night and well into a few bottles of alcohol, you will start thinking with the wrong head and then the girl has the bargaining advaneforum.xxxe.

Question 3: What are typical KTV girl take-home prices? This depends on the quality of the establishment. In the middle range places we frequent, the girls will often quote between 800-1200 starting, non-inclusive of the sit down tip. This can usually be negotiated down to about 800-1000 all inclusive, sit-down and take-out. Itโ€™s also more art than science, then more a girl is into you, obviously the more you can get away with. These girls are willing to and do offer freebies if they like a guy โ€“ oddly enough some will prefer that if they arenโ€™t comfortable as being take-home girls, it depends on your charm skills. The sit-down fee is always paid though, if you take a girl home or not, as that is their staple income. Prices for take-out will go up or down in accordance to the type of establishment the place caters to.

Question 4: Can you take BBS girls home? Yes, but not all of them. You need to ask if they offer take-home services. The price for take-home generally is quoted around 300 - 400 for a short time (up to a few hours), up to 500-600 for overnight. I donโ€™t have too much personal experience with this, only a couple of times, so my prices are probably off on this. I think the earlier in the evening a girl is picked up to take home, the price quoted will be hire as she has less earning time in the shop for the evening. If I recall correctly, we paid the shop a take-out fee of a hundred rmb, then also paid the girl the difference in the total price quoted. We negotiated with the girl and mamasan at the same time, so thatโ€™s why I feel our pricing is probably off of market/regular customer rate. This was also around 2-3am so the rate may have been less. After my friend and I finished with our girls at my apartment, we decided to switch girls and had to renegotiate with them at home again and pay an additional 150 rmb each. If we had pre-negotiated, we could have dropped the price down I think.

Question 5: Where can you find semi-pros? I consider all local girls in Shanghai semi-pros. Just kidding =). If you are looking for local action, then it doesnโ€™t hurt to go to a large club that caters to locals. These would be clubs like Richbaby, Richy, Muse 2 & 3 (not Muse 1), Club 88, Guandii and the like. Weโ€™ve pulled many free regular and college girls out of these places. These places tend to have a younger crowd too, so it depends on if you want to be in that kind of environment or not.
You can hit more expat catered places too, like bars and lounges on the bund, Muse 1, M1nt, etc., though I feel like you have to work harder in those places sometimes. Depends if you feel like working it or not.

Item 6: Yinghua Lu near Century Park. Since the cat is out of the bag on this BBS street, Iโ€™ll post a little more about this street. This street starts at the intersection of Baiyang Lu and Yinghua Lu. It is very easy to find and as stated, easily accessible from the Line 2 Century Park metro station. 5 minutes walk from exits 2, I havenโ€™t walked from exit 3 before but it should be about the same. If you exit Line 2, you can walk west on Meihua Lu to Baiyang Lu. Hang a right and when you hit Yinghua Lu, hang another right. The four BBS will be on the right hand side of the street within the first block.

I donโ€™t frequent this street too often as they do price fixing on this street. The prices are 200 rmb for FS and an additional 100 RMB for BJ, so 300 RMB for BJ + FS, or 200 RMB for FS alone. Iโ€™ve tried charm and negotiation, but found no girls that are willing to budge on the price. The reason for the prices is that this street is sandwiched between two international business hotels and is within walking distance of the shanghai international expo center (not World Expo site). So, they get a lot of foreign visitor traffic. Overall the service on the street is not bad. The places are on the cleaner end of the spectrum and the girls are admittedly no too bad. I have found some very cute and skinny girls there, in addition to the average girls. Itโ€™s of course hit and miss like every other BBS street as the stock changes regularly on BBS streets. This is not a bad street to break into/try out the BBS scene if you are a little bit wary or squeamish of trying out a BBS. And I suppose the 100 RMB premium is not so bad if you are traveling in and want something quick and convenient. Just for some of us based here, we can get a little bit cheaper travelling 5-10 extra minutes to a more local area.

Ok hope this helps some more.

Shoutbox
  1. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! END YOUR WEEK WITH A WILD TIME WITH JAPANESE CHANEL & TAIWANESE ZOE 905-604-8186!!!
  2. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  3. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ REWARD YOURSELF! KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  4. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Young Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  5. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  6. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธtable shower body scrub ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนevery day 3 girls ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนNew girl Vicy ,sexy body very good body slide ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸฅฐCici Strong Deep Tissue,Jenny very good table shower body scrub ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน5124 Dundas W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366
  7. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  9. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Eva , Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  10. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Cici๐Ÿ˜˜A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite๐Ÿ‘She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!๐ŸฅฐReal pictures
  11. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’šNEW ORIENTAL SPA๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: EMMA, HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ EMMA is a young & pretty Chinese babe with very liberal services. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  12. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young cute Ivy with curve body and young sweet Japanese Lily 36DD, sexy Coco and Pretty GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  13. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: EVA, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ EVA is a slim, pretty & sexy Asian girl. She has excellent bbbj skills if you are nice and clean, and can perform like a champion. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5โ€™2โ€ with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services.
  14. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HELEN, MICHELLE, RIYA & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. RIYA is a dynamic black lady with nice D Cups
  15. ASPA:
    ๐—ง๐—›๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Fox, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น[/color] ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ FOX is 26 years old with 34Cโ€™s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  16. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCindy & Jenny. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  17. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  18. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ CHASIDY, LUCY, PAOLA, AMANDA, MAY, KIRAN, NISHA, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  19. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NANCY: A SMALL PETITE CURVY VIETNAMESE GIRL, NO TALLER THAN 5'2, VERY FRIENDLY, FUN AND OPEN MINDED ๐ŸŒธ SELINA: A TALL SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, 5'6 AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  20. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  21. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! MUI PICANTE STELLA IS HERE TODAY!!!โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  22. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI โ˜Ž๏ธ WhatsApp9๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ3๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ1๏ธโƒฃ2๏ธโƒฃ6๏ธโƒฃ6๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ
  23. Sparkling Spa:
    0 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! SEXY SASSY SERVICE QUEEN JENNIFER & KOREAN BLASIAN ALIYAH WAITING FOR YOU!!!โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  24. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  25. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am,Tonight have New Young Thai Girl Janice after 7:30pm, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  26. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, PAYAL PEARL, MONIKA, KIRAN, AMANDA, MALAY, NISHA, SANA, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  27. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on wednesday๏ผš New Polish gir sasa ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  28. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  29. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Coco๐Ÿ˜˜- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  30. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  31. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  32. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young sweet Mia 25 yesterday and young cute Ivy with curve body, fun GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  33. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  34. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’šNEW ORIENTAL SPA๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  35. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: EVELYN, FIONA & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ EVELYN is๐Ÿ’ซA True Spinner!๐Ÿ’ซ with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5โ€™1โ€ & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner loverโ€™s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady, 5โ€™7โ€ & 120Lbs
  36. ASPA:
    ๐—ช๐—˜๐——๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Amy, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  37. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mia๐Ÿ˜ beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  38. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCindy, Kelly & Kiki. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockinโ€™ services. Kiki is very attractive, young
  39. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนevery day 3 girls ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜Jessica sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ ๏ผŒCici Deep Tissue Massage๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  40. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Bella, Cindy & Sasa. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  41. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! SEXY SASSY SERVICE QUEEN JENNIFER & KOREAN BLASIAN ALIYAH!!!โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  42. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนJessica sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Jenny ๐Ÿ˜˜very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Cici deep massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  43. Pink Flower Spa:
    โœฐ 416.299.5515 โœฐ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough โœฐ ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต Yuki (New) Japanese tall and slim ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Kelly (New) is Chinese Vietnamese ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Hanna from Vietnam, young and good energetic ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Sonia | Aniy from India is young & curvy โœฐ PINK FLOWER SPA โœฐ 416.299.5515 โœฐ
  44. mrmolin:
    Anyone has visited with Maria https://www.goldensunshinespa.com/attendants/maria. @Golden Sunshine Spa. I like her body. Would appreciate if they can provide feedback
  45. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  46. Starwillrise:
    Hatmini
  47. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Julia๐Ÿ˜˜ - A shy new Korean girl waiting to
  48. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 We have 5 young girls for your enjoyment Tuesday : :heart4:heart4 New girl lisa :heart4 Judy - well proportioned model to bring toe curling fun Rina - petite beauty ready to rock your world Lucy- tall leggy beauty with nice figure Barbie - busty beauty with nice toes and...
  49. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!! JAPANESE AV MODEL CHANEL & KOREAN BLASIAN ALIYAH!!!โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  50. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€
Back