Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get A REAL Job!!!???? (Long Post)

Dr Fegg

Reaction score
 I didnt know where to put this.....      What do you say to your fmaily when the keep telling you over and over to "get a real job"?  I graduated in December but have only doing massage as my job since June.  All my family sees is that i bring home on a good week 160$ (640$/month). I only do massage since I figure the best way to build my pratice is to be completly dedicated to it.  I spend several hours a day working on it weather I am in or out of the office. I try to explain to them that this IS a real job that it is a very Profitable (although thats not why Im in this career) and important career. Even my mom who knows another massage therapist in her home town who makes          1.000$/week (and has only been a MT for 2yrs) is telling me that I need a real or a sceond job and i can do massage on the side.  My oppinion is that I spend several thousand $ and months of my life to do this why should I get a "real job"?  I thought I had a REAL job.  I am finding more and more of my family are not supportive of my career choice and was wondering if any of you had ever had this problome. And any suggetions on what I should do would be great.  Sorry I had to vent but needed help. Thanks!

They're only concerned for your future.  It is more risky than a lot of other jobs where you get to sit at a desk all day and you can do it whether you've got a cold and can hardly stand up or if you've been out all night and can hardly stand up.  Massage you rely on your physical well being to be able to do the job.  A lot of people think being an employee is the safest way to make a living.  They'd probably be concerned if you started any job where all payment was on comission. They also might be more concerned now they've told a few people that you're a massuse and the response has usually been the raised eyebrows.  SOme people have seen too many Jerry Springer episodes.Try telling them something like if you haven't built up a client base by the end of this year/middle of next year/end of next year you will start doing a "real job" course part time so you will have something to fall back on. Stress how much you are learning about things like marketing and building relationships and how well it will stand you if you need to fall back on a "real job".I remember my first computing job, they were more interested in the fact I had been making clothes and selling them at a weekly market rather than my university results because the market job showed initiative and drive.  You can be learn things in any environment, you just need to convince your family it is all an education experience regardless.

I've been a massage therapist for 24 years.  I can tell you that it's been one of the most rewarding aspects of my life. I'm a born entrepreneur.  I've had businesses since the age of 8.  I can't even begin to tell you how many times family, friends and busness men around me tried to talk me out of my profession.  They didn't see the potential that I saw for growth in this industry.  But I knew it was going to be something some day.  I was lucky early on and got some amazing breaks.  It was very hard for a man to make it in this business 24 years ago, but I worked hard and with the lucky breaks along the way, I made it happen.  Today I own a clinic and I have a line of therapy products that I invented.   I also work as the massage therapist to the Chicago White Sox baseball team.  I want to encourage you to stick with it.  Like anything worth while in life it's going to take time and effort.  It sounds like you have a great heart for the work.  Feel free to contact me if you need some encouragement.My web site is: http://www.acuforce.com/. G. Louis

Woohoo John! That's an inspiring website :)MITherapist: You go, girl! One day they will understand that it's a vocation. Massage chooses you.Have you gotten a massage chair yet? If not, let the family know that you'd like one for Christmas. It can be a combined gift, aunts and uncles can be in on it.  With that, you can advertise your work and your touch. Volunteer a demo at your church, the police station, fire station, hospital, give your cards out and let people know you are around.Working in massage is a "real job"...if you are ever faced with supplementing your income, for goodness sake, stay in your field. There's doctors, spas, athletic clubs, clinics where you can put in some part time hours.You've really started at the top with your own business! It takes guts, and total devotion. If you pull that off on your own, you've done better than many...I started out working for all the above.:)Gi

I think anyone who can use their hands for hours at a time like you guys do, definitely has a real job. There are times when my  sister has 7 hour massages in one day,  and I think, man how in the world can she do that. My hands would be killing me by now. I think you guys are life savers. There are some many people out there that depend on massage therapists. Give you family time and they will come around. Mine did about my sister. Now when she comes to visit, everyone wants her to give them a massage. So you go girl and don't worry about your family. Just enjoy being a massage therapist.

I remember when first starting into looking into taking the Massage Therapy course and my husband totally against it ::)  Comments like, " Oh common, do you really think you can make money doing this" "It's an awful lot of money for learning "massage""  But I knew in my heart it was what I wanted to do and went with it.  The first time I brought my table home and gave him his first professional full body massage...he was sold!!  He now supports me 100%.  Especially when I have a really good week(dollar signs dance in his head) ;DYour family will change their minds when they see you perservere and grow in your profession.  Good Luck to you.Jillian, RMTCanada

It takes a lot of guts and faith in yourself to start a business-ANY business-on your own.  The average person does not have what it takes, and they are the ones that will try to talk you out of it.  All they can see is their own failure...even if it is just their failure to TRY.Entreprenuers are a different breed.  We think different.  We have different goals, different priorities.  It is very hard to get started, however nothing truly good comes easily, and it must be earned for you to have pride in it.  But hard work builds character and esteem, and unfortunatly, that may be what your nay-sayers are lacking.  Have faith in yourself.  And when you are sucessful, stick your tongue out and say "Nah, Nah, Na-Nah-Na!"   ;D

LOL!  Kneadfulthings,  I loved your post, very funny and true.   :pJohn G. Louis

Have faith in yourself.  And when you are sucessful, stick your tongue out and say "Nah, Nah, Na-Nah-Na!"   ;D

NAh nah na na nahhh,,,,,,love it, and SO TRUE.

I wish that MT school would spend more time teachign business skills.  I see and hear about new grads losing their faith in themselves a few months out of school.

Stick to it guys and if you love the work, it will work for you!!

:eek:)

Robyn

Nice discussion. What if you were not born with an entrepreneurvial bone in your body? Can these skills be learnt or should you work for others?Pamrose

I can totally relate to relatives who wish one to get a real job. My partner and I started an online business, at first only on eBay, but it grown to a beautiful website, and we do just fine without eBay. We work from home. Mary who works full time for our business endured many questions of "when will you get a real job". They had no concept of how much work we do. I have to admit Mary works more than I do most days, sometimes pulling 14-16 hour days. I have started telling people we live a work, rather than work at home. That gives a truer picture of a business run from home. I have had a part time jobs to assist me getting through school (and to pay for my car!), and in the beginning to help pay bills until our business could support itself. It was slow going at first, but well worth the effort. This year we are considering help during the christmas rush! Employees! Yay! Keep at it. The more energy you put into it, the more you'll get back. A new business takes more energy at first. If you feel you need to supplement your income contract at a spa, chiro, or other facility. I agree with the advice of staying within the field. You'll gather contacts and clients that way. :)

Well, I'm going to offer a *somewhat* dissenting voice.  I'm all about income diversification (and also personal responsiblity - but that's tangential to this thread...see below).  It's only been in the "Fordian" (ref Henry Ford and the assembly line) era of occupational specialty that people are entrained into depending on a single income stream - their "real" job.  Up until the mechanized work ethic (and I'm not talking only manufacturing here - think about it, deskjockies) you had multiple sources of revenue - your crops, livestock, many times a craft that you did when your farm didn't require your time, other labor that you did around.  If one of those income sources dried up - you had other options.  Not so for the "real" worker today.  All your time is smothered in your one job - you get a lay-off notice or termination and your life spins out of control.I do massage.  I also paint healing mandalas.  I also do typing at home and, right now, I also have a "real" job.  I have other skills also that I choose not to use for money-making - but can if I had to.  I can push any of these into the forefront if needed.So - think about your time management.  I'm not saying get a "real" job - but I am (and here's the personal responsibility part) saying pay your own way.  Be certain that the people who want you to have a "real" job are just economic theory "Fordians" and not people you're tapping for your support.--Jenna

i have never got Sh*t from my husband for my job being a Real job. because he is a musician ::) (deffenetly not a real job) with no income from it, and no real job. he only complains about why i complain about my wrist and such hurting " when people work jack hammers eight hours a day and dont get massaged" but he dosent heat them complain either, and arent as aware of their bodies

I want to thank everyone for their encouragment.  I have decided that being dedicated to what I do is the right way for me to go. Even if no one (other then you) understands that.  I had a client the other day who told me she didnt know how she would get through the day if it wasnt for me.  It just too bad my family cant hear that.  I have several projects/ideas on how to promote my business and your right if I do have faith that they will work then the universe will give me what I am claiming as so.  I hope everyong has a good weekend!      Morgan

Morgan, Maybe they can hear that. Why don't you ask your client for a written testimonial the next time she gushes about how wonderful your massage is? Then you can use that in your advertising. ;D

My oppinion is that I spend several thousand $ and months of my life to do this why should I get a "real job"?

To answer your question, I have to ditto the following comment:  
...but I am (and here's the personal responsibility part) saying pay your own way.  Be certain that the people who want you to have a "real" job are just economic theory "Fordians" and not people you're tapping for your support.

I am all for being dedicated to what you do, and I think that is a wonderful aspiration.  In fact, I especially think it is a great way to make a living, performing massage full time.  It is sort of like having your cake and eating it too.  You can help people on a daily basis and get positive feedback from them, as well as being artsy and happy.  :)

I just think you have to be realistic, and make sure you can afford to work your massage practice full time, without expecting others to float your business, unless they have expressfully acknowledged they are willing to do that.  Honestly, it does take time to make the practice actually work for itself, and "pay the rent".  

But, as long as you have the monitary backing to dedicate full time, I say build, build, build!  It is all dependent on your personal situation.

Here is a Business thread which had some excellent info on it -
Starting a new business
http://www.massageplanet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7582

with a little something I wrote a while back, which may help better explain what I am trying to say.

I kept working part-time and part-time and part-time (day spas/ other offices / hotels / etc.), until I was able to get my business off the ground.  Since I knew I was in it for the long haul, for me that meant we're looking at a good five years to actually stabilize.   Could be quicker for someone else.  Depending on how much I worked to pay the bills with other jobs, would obviously depend on how many people I was able to accomodate at my business.  There was definitely a fine line at the point where I had to give up one of my part-time jobs.  Questions like: "Would I have enough clients coming in to justify quitting? Would I be able to pay the rent?" -- And, at the same time, I had too many clients to only see during the hours I was offering. --- Then I'd think, "But maybe just not quite enough (clients) to pay the rent."  .... and the circle of questions would begin again.  But, you figure it out and it does all end up working just fine!  

Which brings up another point.  Everyone's circumstances ARE different, and everyone's approaches may be a little different, so what Kneadfulthings says is exactly correct.  

Quote by Kneadfulthings:"If you take a little of what everyone here says, use what appeal and applies to your situation, you will feel comfortable with it."

I SOOO agree.  I learn something from everyone here, even though I may decide to do something different.  There seems to always be a bit of information that I can incorporate into my own practice.  

Hope this didn't sound too jumbled, as it is about 4:30am here.  :p

I finally have to comment here.  (had to get permission on this one)  When I told my family that I was going to Massage School, my father freaked out.  You see, I was already excepted into law school and was almost ready to move.  My father (CEO of a hugh Corporation) decided that it was 'just something to do' rather then go back to college.  He said he was surprised, and not at all happy with my decision.  Since graduation from school, I started my own business, married my wife (whom I meet in school), had a child, got my MBA, and also hired my father after he retired from his job.  Now, he can't be happier and he tells everyone he knows about what his son does, and how proud he is.  One, because my wife and I have a very successful business.  Two, because I decided to follow my heart and not my dads advice.  Sometimes you have to do what you believe in and let the others follow once you have gotten where you want to be.  I remember a little saying that was in my dads office.10 two letter words to live by "IF IT IS TO BE, IT IS UP TO ME!"   Follow your heart, the rest will come....

Please, one of the reasons why I went to massage school was because I started to hate the "real jobs" of the world. I'm still young and already I'm tired of slaving away for corporations who don't give a rats arse about you and lay you off or outsource your job in a heartbeat. Real job? Bah humbug!

MITherapist-I hate that "real job" mentality that people have.  Try to keep confidence in yourself and "don't let the turkeys get you down"- whatever that really refers to, I don't know.Anyway- now that I am more confident in my work no one thinks its not a real job.  Sometimes  I think I come off as a little spacey/esoteric/etc  but I tell people "I love my job.  I love my clients.  There isn't a client I wouldn't ever want to come again.  well, there is one that I wouldn't miss, but  I would be fine with him coming back"  Something like that, people usually have a hard time saying negetive things about.  ask people things like - "tell me about your job...""what do you love about it?""how do you feel when you help someone in a way no one else has been about to?""how much money, starting out ,were you making when you found the career you love?""every business needs to expect to "struggle" the first 2 or 3 years.  Could you at least get off my butt for 1 year?"Don't know if any of this has helped...  Hope some of it has.And I agree with Gutehands that it IS a vocation and it chooses you.  Keep yer chin up!!!

Going to massage school was perhaps the best decision I could have made.  I was 24, about to have a nervous breakdown at work and just got tired of it all.  I lived at home (well, still do 2 years later) and decided that if there was a time to do it, that was it!  I am so much happier right now, went off anti-depressants, the stress in my life is about 80% gone and I am in the process of getting my own space so I don't have to work for anyone else!  What really frustrates me though is how people think that because I  don't work 50-60 hours a week like most people, and they don't think I work.  I'd like to see them stand for 6 hours at a time and give 5 massages in a row!!!  Also, this is funny...I met a guy who had just finished school for his 2nd masters degree (engineer, worked full time during all of his schooling) and when I told him that I wasn't going to go to school for physical therapy like I had planned, and I just wanted to focus on building my practice, yeah, we didn't talk anymore!  Seemed to get along great before, then who knows, I guess he thinks I'm a loser because I only work about 10-15 hours a week right now.  I'm sorry, but I'll take that over 60 hours and stress up the arse any day!  They're all just jealous because we are able to lead better, more fulfilling lives than them, although the times I have no clients to see, yeah, a steady paycheck and good health insurance is rather tempting...

Shoutbox
  1. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Lisa, Misaki & Yumi, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Lisa is a young beautiful Viet spinner with 36DD’s, great massage and bbbj, very open minded.
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS SUMMER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: JAP SENSATION CHANEL AND SASSY JENNIFER READY TO KNOCK YOU OUT ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  3. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  4. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 4th , SATURDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹LILIAN 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 🆕 NAT 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 TINA & 🆕 NAT & 🆕 DAISY & LILIAN ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  5. Montreal 1969:
    Elise seduction
  6. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  7. Aufan Spa:
    ❤️ SOFIE, ANGELA and MIMI are here today for your massage needs ❤️ AUFAN SPA ❤️ 635 PHARMACY ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1L 3H3 ❤️ (647) 557-1407❤️
  8. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  9. hiyamickey:
    7 young petite sexy girls working @Reynaella wellness Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  10. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Summer and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Tina and beautiful GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  11. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st # 203 /new Asian girl Yuki &Persian girl Jasmine today
  12. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HAPPY & MICHELLE. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean attendant with great massage and other skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  13. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  14. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded.
  15. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Mumu,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  16. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  17. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  18. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  19. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817 3366🌹🌹🌹table shower 🚿 body scrub 😘😘😘😘Mia sexy body good service Cici nice girl Deep tissue massage
  20. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: *NEW GIRL HONEY, KELLY, & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HONEY (*NEW TODAY) is a beautiful slim Asian lady with an ample bosom, slightly curvy with a great ass. Her services are highly sought after. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services.
  21. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  22. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Kelly, Linda, Monica & Sonia. Arriving after 9pm: Jojo Kelly is slim and pretty with very good services. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  23. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  24. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  25. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  26. Sparkling Spa:
    OT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: JAP SENSATION CHANEL AND SASSY JENNIFER READY TO KNOCK YOU OUT ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  27. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 3rd , FRIDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 7️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 OLIVIA 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹 CHERRY 🌹LILIAN 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & 🆕 DAISY & CHERRY & LILIAN ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  28. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  29. Selkirk:
    For the most part, amps are very sketchy.
  30. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  31. K96akhil:
    Hyderabad
  32. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  33. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  34. Lulu1980:
    New girl Vicy 🌹🌹🌹🌹very young girl sexy body Good service 😘😘😘😘😘😘Cici.Jenny Deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  35. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  36. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  37. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: HELEN, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HELEN is a slim & sexy Asian beauty. Some say Helen bears a resemblance to the previous Purple Sugar boss Nana. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. VIVI is a very cute
  38. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  39. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  40. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰 Suki😍is bea
  41. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  42. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Japanese Lily and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Ivy and beautiful GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  43. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/ 416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl Mimi and Asian girl (new) Yuki in today
  44. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  45. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New 2nd Day Yong Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  46. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Mimi(to 8pm), Monica & Sherry. After 8pm: Sonia. 10am-8pm: Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  47. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  48. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  49. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NANCY: A PETITE, SMALL YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', BEAUTIFUL FACE, VERY FRIENDLY AND VERY OPEN MINDED 🌸 SELINA: A YOUNG, TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, LONG BLACK HAIR AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 35-6093 🌸
  50. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
Back