Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

got a prolapsed disk

Hello all, new to this forum..Im in agony prolapse disc waiting for a MRI scan..Left leg numb, intense pain top of buttock etc etc My question is this / Has anyone tried these people www.spinabackclinic.com ?? They propose a 20 week therapy which I Think they combine with some decompression round the affected area thereby lowering the pessure inside the vertabrae and sucking in the pulp which has exuded. I will ring and check them out. Been like this for 3 months and no better..Im expecting surgery recommenmdation so Im lookin at options. Next on my list is www.chesterphysio.co.uk. These guys I have rung already and they have a PAMM system (Power Assisted Micro Mobilisation Machine). I need to ring back (s'cuse the pun) once MRI rec'd.. This machine works on prolapses as well as other back problems .There are a few PAMM machine practioners round the country and they will give you the list. The other option is the Pettibon system..http://pettibonsystem.com/ but this looks longer term. People, we need to mobilise and start phoning faxing emailing and stop relying on painkillers from an industry interested only in treating the symptoms. Bioflow magnets I know have worked for some people, put bioflow magnets/ prolapse disc into google for nearest suppliers. Prolotherapy, intradiscal electrothermal annuplasty, laser discectomy, radiofrequency decompression, chymopapain injection, percutaneous enoscopic lumbar discectomy..We need to combine here to give hope back to us all. If you have access to a computer please reply to me and we can give everybody a chance to research their own niche and comeback with statistics Invasive? Success rate %? Proof? as in double blind studies etc. Cost etc etc, WE can do this. It took me 2 hours to research on google and Im sure my resaerch is not conclusive. Good luck to you all, Sean

hello ,
I am from the United States and have seen some very good advise on here for back issues this thread alone ! I want to say Steve im very glad your back procedure worked well for you however theres a flip side and I am that flip side and i feel everyone should know before making any decisions on surgery even if they feel they have no where turn . I had hernaited disc's had discectomy in 2003 and it left me disabled i am on top notch pain meds and will be rest of my life i am 37 yrs old . (yes codein is addictive) i am currently on Methadone for pain and percocet . (yes methadone is same drug they use for herion addicts ) but in some cases they use it for pain purposes like mine . The surgery changed my life forever not only has it left me in more pain , it financially ruined me and i cant sleep in same bed as my husband etc etc , it changes everything ! Try all you can before making any decisons on surgery it does help people like Steve but it can also ruin a life and trust me you dont want to walk in my shoes and this had nothing to do with having a bad dr or malpractice or anything like that this is the raw truth they dont tell you is a possibility . I asked Odds before i had surgery it was over 81% and second surgeries even if first works out great always always are far less ! Id give anything in the world to turn back the clock and NOT have had that one surgery . Water therapy is excellent for ppl with back problems i am now seeking that myself and when u get back to atleast being able to do some things remember that walking and strengthening the core of your body is key to a good strong back i do all thes things no matter what . I am addicted to pain pills but it is what it is and without them id have no life at all , but dont let pain take you down be strong and stay strong and seek all options before considering surgery ..snakieee

Bit of an update for you all. Ive been relatively pain free for around 6 or so months and then the injections started to wear off and was getting bad back ache all over again. On monday i went to Chesterfield Royal hospital and had another set of four injections done and this time they are loads better. I had it done on the NHS this time instead of going private and it was a different experiance altogether. I was in a ward with eight others, mainly in their 60s+, and was checked in by the nurse and had to sign a disclaimer form. The doc came round and said i would be second in today so not too far down the waiting list for the day. I was taken to a small xray room and laid out on the bed, a nice flat one instead of the last one which had me bent over with my backside out for everyone to look at. They put the anithestic in and kept checking i was ok. I said last time i ended up with a bit of oxygen when they put the steroid in but they said i wont feel a thing. And i didnt!! I couldnt believe how quick and pain free it was this time, i barely felt it going in, only a tiny bit of pressure around the area. After about ten minutes of arriving in the room i was back on my up to the ward. Cup of coffee later and a nip to the toilet (got to go before you can leave) and the nurse said you can get dressed now, your wife has been called and shes on her way to collect you. I went in at eight and was gone before eleven. Last time i was in at eight and didnt leave untill half six.

The 'normal' pain has gone already but im still a bit bruised and sore from where they put the injections in. There were only four this time instead of six as the doc didnt want to spread it about too much, so this time ive got a higher concentration in a smaller area and its working.

Anybody looking at having these done, get them when you can. It makes a big difference to what you can do with daily living. Ive just had a baby daughter nine weeks ago and it was hard to feed her, hold her etc but now, only a few days after the injections, and it is loads easier to feed her, carry her around and do all the normal things i should be doing.

Its good to see a lot of people have been getting help from this thread, 4300 views and three pages of replys. Ill keep you updated as things go on, i hope these will last around 6 months and then get them done again.This thread could drag on for quite a while, i think its been over a year since it was started and still going strong.

Hi, new to this group. I am suffering from three prolapsed discs and am really struggling. Have two young kids and lost my wife to cancer 6 weeks ago and really have no idea how I am going to manage things now.

I am particularly interested to know if Supersister got anywhere with www.spinabackclinic.com. I had disc decompression in Thailand which appeared to improve two of the discs but made the third worse. I only returned to the UK 6 weeks ago and amazed how little there is about it. So Supersister please keep us posted. Also has anyone tried the Backrack www.backrack.co.uk)? Again really interested in any feedback.

I found this forum last week and tried to post a message, but it does not seem to have got through. I feel I should give some background first.

As a 54 year old male (not overweight and otherwise in fairly good general health, although have suffered from nerves, probably Clinical depression since 1986, a condition which has worsened considerably from a couple of weeks after the recent back problems started; until being recently prescribed antidepressants, I was sleeping very poorly) I have suffered from lower back pain on and off for 30 years, although on only 3 occasions (1978, 1988 and from late July 2008) has it been really bad; the present time has been the worst by far in terms of how long I have been in pain (c. 2 months now) and also off work (off for about 6 weeks, then back 2 and now off again as the pain, aggravated by sitting down, bending and twisting, etc, has got worse again, although I did try to get up as much as possible. I believe that the present bout was a delayed reaction (by a day or so) to overdoing it at the gym (doing exercises which may strain the back such as hyperextensions and sit-ups, etc). I also have a numbness in my lower left leg and foot, and some pain (sometimes shooting or neuralgic) in the right side, spreading at times to other parts of the body, which I never had before. As well as attending the gym regularly until the recent problems I spend a lot of time I dont smoke and rarely touch alcohol or eat excessive junk foods, etc.

Although I am no doctor, from what I have read about back problems, the symptoms (pain radiating down the left back, buttock, thigh and foot, and at times around the front of the groin) does seem to indicate a prolapsed disc.

My late father suffered from similar back trouble for many years although no-one else in my family seemsto have suffered with disc problems.

Using ice-packs does give some temporary relief. I have also gone for private physiotherapy (as there is a longish wait for NHS physiotherapy) in the form of massage of back and buttocks, which does seem to give temporary relief although still have to watch my movements and also cannot lift substantial weights. Walking and swimming (on my back only) seem to help somewhat but during one session of the latter (just before I went back to work) I felt a twinge at the left side of the buttock(this was when I was well warmed up), since when the pain has got substantially worse again (this also happened in bed the other night); I now feel I have to be very careful about over-doing things, even though the amount of walking and swimming was fairly moderate.

Before the recent re-lapse(s) the physiotherapist gave me 1 session of Pilates type exercises (he was loath to prescribe exercise for the first few visits) but after the relapse he has continued with massage.

In 2002 I developed dropped arches (aka "flat feet); could this have contributed to the problems, in that it may have stretched certain muscles or tendons beyond their proper length? I went to a chiropodist who got heel supports made, which certainly helped. I went to him again recently and he said the supports needed replacing; he took a plaster cast and I am awaiting new supports soon).

Some years ago I bought a "Backswing" (a gravity inversion device which enables you to hang at about 45 deg. to the vertical or so) from Health at Home, and more recently the "Flexibak", a wooden structure on which you lie flat and which decompresses the spine, from www.flexi-sports.co.uk ). Both seem to help to some extent (I suspect would help more at the prevention stage, or if one had recovered to a large extent). In the manual of the latter it says that one should consult your doctor, etc, if you have a prolapsed disc, before using it. I didn't notice this at first!

I would be grateful if anyone can confirm that I indeed have a prolapsed disc, and make any comments on the 2 decompression items (Backswing and Flexibar) if they have direct or indirect experience of these.

I also came across a link on the Internet describing the "Mobiliser" http://www.backinaction.co.uk/mobiliser

It apparently costs £2,495 (THIS DOESN'T INCLUDE VAT, SO MUST BE NEARLY £3.000), though can be hired at £150 per month). There was a fairly favourable review from the Ministry of Defence who were using it to treat injured soldiers. According to http://www.backinaction.co.uk/mobiliser-condition it can be used to treat prolapsed discs.

i would suggest you get a mri scan and expert opinion, to get pain on both sides and in the groin is a red flag issue plus numbness which indicates compression of the nerves somewhere, not to worry you but get it checked out could be nothing to serious. Don't try any gadgets until you get a proper medical evaluation because it might make it alot worse!

I will probably have to see my GP next week (my Sick Line runs out by the end of next week but barring miracles there is no way I will be able to return to work by then). I can ask about an MRI scan but suspect that even if he agrees to request one it would be weeks or months. Then either it shows nothing wrong, or does show the position of 1 or more prolapsed discs, but that just raises the question of what to do. There was an article in the Sunday Life (a Sunday Newspaper in Northern Ireland) on Sunday 28th September which mentioned Back Care Awareness Week (4th-10th October) and also the Advanced Back Care Clinic www.advancedbackcare.co.uk, and a technique using computerised equipment which (among other things) measures the "posture number"; apparently anything over 30 is serious (the journalist who wrote the article and who suffers from scoliosis had a measurement of 41).

I rang the number and found the person willing to listen, although he did mention the possible need for surgery (which I do not feel I am ready for yet).

I have been using the "Backswing" available from "Health at Home" in Cornwall more frequently in the last couple of days, and have adjusted it so that I am lying at 90 degrees to the horizontal, i.e. completely upside down. I feel this is giving significant though temporary relief, but am worried that the weight of my body pulling down on my knees, hips and feet could cause problems (I have "dropped arches" and a tendency to sore feet) so have not kept this position for too long, though lying at about 30 degrees below the horizontal is fairly comfortable for longer periods.

I mean to say in the post of 23.9.2008 4.02 pm that until the recent flare-up I spent a lot of time walking (less so in the winter months) in connection with my hobby of natural history, though this was often on rough, wet or uneven ground. I also at times had a rucksack on my back which contained a significant amount of gear (a few kilos or sometimes more). Perhaps all this over the years has contributed to wear and tear on the discs (I suspect it also caused the dropped arches in 2002). I have just had a new set of heel supports (costing £225) made, which I will have to wear for 20 minutes for the first day, 40 the 2nd and so on, until my feet get used to them. Whether this will help indirectly I dont know. I have also ordered a TENS machine from www.lloydspharmacy.com (after seeing it advertised on TV on Monday 6.10.2008 - I think we are in "Back Awareness Week*" or some similar name!) and am considering visiting a 2nd physiotherapist.

I also have responded to another posting where someone asked about the "Flexibaki" (http://www.massageplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=35251). I would indeed be keen to hear of the experience of people with painful backs (especially prolapsed discs) with gadgets and machines such as the Flexibak, the Backswing (or other anticompression devices), the Mobiliser (from www.backinaction.co.uk), the Theraflex Back Care System from www.advancedbackcare.co.uk etc.

* = Perhaps it is Weak Back Awareness!

I have just noticed that my astrological sign "Libra" comes up beside each post. I'd just like to point out that this must have been calculated automatically from my birth date (I can't remember whether when registering for this forum one enters one's date of birth, but presumably I must have). As a believe in science rather than the pseudoscience of Astrology, please do not read anything into this! I notice that some other people at least do not have the birth sign beside their posts).

l have suffered with a pro lapse disc an sciatica for a whole year.l was told l need an operation l did not want that so tried physio it did not help an the strong medication made me even more ill.so a friend told me of a cupping therapy were the cups are applied onto your back an its like a suction even gywneth paltrow tried it it helps with ur blood circulation an gets rid of sciatica after a few treatments l got better before l ended up in a wheelchair now l can walk run an dont take any medication at all.its worth a try an it definetly works.you can google cupping therapy an you will get all the information.

Back again. I had some more injections in December 09 and they are keeping me off painkillers still. I had a different consultant this time and they were almost pain free when he did them, the numbing injections were the most painful. They are working quite well because i have been able to clear my 50ft drive of ice today and no back pain afterwards. I get the occasional ache but thats mainly when ive been bent over the computer for a bit too long, i must really get a better chair and desk.I know its been a while since anyone posted on here but it seems a lot of people have viewed this thread, must be my highest viewed thread on the net, over 11000 views.

Kev

I too had a prolapsed disc and had surgery last month. You say you need a better chair - I bought a "back friend" which is a portable seat which can be used with any type of chair. I have to say that it's made a great deal of difference - especially in the early days after my surgery. I now use it a work on my office chair however if I know that I'm going to be going on a long car journey or having a few days off then its easy to bring home as it just folds in half and has its own carrying handle. It fits in one of the recycleable supermarket carrier bags so its not at all cumbersome.

Hope I'm not breaching any rules by telling you about it but I truely believe that anyone with back problems should have at least one of these as they force you to sit in the correct position.

I am hoping that someone can be so kind as to explain this to me:

There is a central disk prolapse at L5-S1 slightly extending in the lateral foramen on the left side causing nerve root compression. The rest of the disk spaces are intact. The spine is straight due to muscle muscular spasm. The spinal alignment is normal and no spinal canal stenosis Is seen.

I've paid money - but the professor doesnt seem to have time to explain, except dont bend down to lift or stretch out to lift. And to be careful otherwise i'd end up needing an op. Waste of time and money!

Unfortunately I've been suffering for this for 10 years now. Im 34. I cannot say i've been in long periods of pain, but i get good periods and periods of discomfort. Right now I've been on a on year or consistent discomfort. Mostly when I sit - burning sensation round the disc, tighness in the buttock and down my legs. I've tried physio, massages, achupuncture, ciropractioner, pain killers, exercise, pilates.

The discomfort is worse when I sit down. Driving is a nightmare!

I've changed by bed to a £3000 state of the art - a bit better. Bought a re-cliner for in front of TV - waste of money.

I'd give up all I have to get rid of this discomfort and live a normal life. Maybe run a bit

I'm really miserable!

Regards

Butra

Hi, I suffer from sciatica and have done for the last 9 months - nothing like your 10 years - I am about to have an operation to remove the disc pressing on the nerve and although this was a last resort I have had the oseteopath (no joy) 3 sets of nerve root and epidural injections (did help the pain) but I don't want this pain anymore - I have a desk job and like you sitting is a nightmare and lying down. Im constantly getting up to walk around. Although I am not an expert on the subject has no-one mentioned surgery to you or injections?

Thanks for your reply. Yes, the professor told me that they only operate when the pain is unbearable. As is I am not usually in pain, only in serious discomfort. Like you i have to wake up every fifteen minutes to walk around. Sitting seems to be the culprit. Lately I was feeling a bit better and tried to hit the gym - just some light exercise - but that brought me back to square one! I'd really wish I normal life again, but apparently it seems there is no hope

Did your professor told that after 4 months of pain and nerve/structures compression you have less and less chance to have long-term surgery success rate?

You appear to have done, all that can be reasonably expected Butra, without success. The symptoms you describe, I believe, show a degeneration of your condition and a worstening of your symptoms, and it is therefore reasonable to suppose that you are getting worse. I therefore believe, that it is time that you start looking at surgical options, as all of the non-invasive ones have yeilded no benefit for you.

As you are in more pain when sitting and bending, the symptoms you describe match a disc impingement of your nerve root, if you were in 'more pain' when 'standing up' that would suggest a bone impngement of you facet joints.

The pains & tightness down the back of you legs would also confirm the
L 5/S1 level as the source of the problem.

I am so sorry Butra, but your Proffessor sounds unhelpful!

You are still young, so I would suggest you start researching now. I have the same condition and am 50 years of age and its a lot hard to cope with the older you get, trust me!

Look through all the posts on this forum, there are loads of good advice and links to treatments and clinics.

I am sorry that you have now joined our club for the chroniclly unfortunate, but you are amongst friends here, you are not alone!!

Best wishes.

SPINELF

Hi Butragenio

Having read your post, I can offer my experience but know that everyone is different - for what it's worth I am almost better.

I have suffered quietly for 10 years with lower back pain, it is in my family also. At the end of 2009 I became suddenly overnight unable to walk - reduced to crawling and the only two positions that were not excruciatingly painful were on my hands and knees and on my back with legs ball like in my stomach. It was desperate and I couldn't look after my kids. My GP couldn't see me for 4 days so I blagged an appointment for an MRI scan at a private clinic - I needed to know what was wrong and said that the GP would forward his referral - I know not ideal but as it turned out he did and they scanned me the next day after my phone call. I was lucky that my work provides Aviva Health insurance so all I had to do was pay the first £100.

Diagnosis
Large posterial disc protrusion L5/S1 centrally and on right with significant narrowing in relation to the S1 nerve root. The major concern was cauda equina compression which would have resulted in incontinence.

Consultants
First went to see Mr Hammid at The Priory, Birmingham. Got an appointment the same week. He wanted to operate the next day, and another fussion operation would be necessary in 10 years. As mentioned my family suffer with backs and I have grown up with the consequence of surgery gone wrong - I was wanting a non surgery route if at all possible.
Luckily, I decided to get a second opinion - it upset my GP and Mr H but Aviva said I could. Nightmare research into who I should see - GP basically left it up to me and said to let them know who I wanted them to write to - confidence in GP at this point - zero. I had heard of Jackowski in Birmingham and ended up seeing his colleague Mr Ishaque 2 weeks later.

In the interim my GP and Mr H had put me on Decloflex, Tramadol, Pregabalin and paracetamol - I was in constant pain, awake all night as couldn't lie down at all.

First appointment with Mr I (who does NHS at ROH Birmingham), he gave the impression that he didn't believe me, I guess it was all in my notes that I had been to Mr H but then he took a look at the scan and began to appreciate the size of the disc buldge. Mantra from Mr I that I failed to appreciate at the time was that 60% of disc herniations get better within 4 months and then others may take a little longer and a few never get better (I think he said only 2%).

One month later I met Mr I again and he performed the following:

Dorsal root ganglian block (done with x-ray to make sure he got the right place)
Epidurogram
Lumbar epidural

The pain relief was immediate but only lasted for a few days, however after this period the pain didn't ever come back as bad as it had been.

I started walking again - everyday - small walks, stopping when I had to, stretching forward when I had leg cramps. 2 months on, I don't even need the paracetamol. I still know that I had a problem, and if I pick things up my body tells me that I shouldn't have but I would say that I no longer have the chronic problem that I had - knowing real pain, I know that I am better and will be 100% given more time and more walking. I even skied 1 month after the injections! and I think that this exercise really helped strengthen the core muscles.
Hope this helps, I know in the depths of my illness I was desperate for some success stories to grasp onto.
mumof2 x

Hi,
Just been reading your woes, and i feel i want to tell you mine too.....
About 3 months ago i sneezed twice and have been in agony ever since. GP and Osteopath think i have a prolapsed disc - am waiting for an MRI to confirm - I am 34 yrs old.
My problem is that i spend most of my time in complete agony, unable to sit, stand or lay for any amount of time, but i work fulltime(computer based role in office). I have not managed to work a full week for 3 months. Work are being really good about it, but of course that will not last. My main problem is like this morning, i woke up and got out of bed feeling that today (as far as my back is concerned) going to be a slightly better day. Then i come into work and sit on this chair and within 20 minutes im in terrible pain again. Work know that they need to replace my chair, but they are leaving it up to me to choose and sort out. I have no idea what kind of chair i need and i was wondering if any of you guys have got any advice. I need something that is basically not going to make me feel like i have got a red hot poker digging in my lower spine and buttocks etc.
Wishing all you guys well,

Bert
x

Shoutbox
  1. Montreal 1969:
    Elise seduction
  2. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  3. Aufan Spa:
    ❤️ SOFIE, ANGELA and MIMI are here today for your massage needs ❤️ AUFAN SPA ❤️ 635 PHARMACY ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1L 3H3 ❤️ (647) 557-1407❤️
  4. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  5. hiyamickey:
    7 young petite sexy girls working @Reynaella wellness Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  6. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Summer and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Tina and beautiful GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  7. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st # 203 /new Asian girl Yuki &Persian girl Jasmine today
  8. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HAPPY & MICHELLE. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean attendant with great massage and other skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  9. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  10. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded.
  11. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Mumu,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  12. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  13. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  14. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  15. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817 3366🌹🌹🌹table shower 🚿 body scrub 😘😘😘😘Mia sexy body good service Cici nice girl Deep tissue massage
  16. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: *NEW GIRL HONEY, KELLY, & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HONEY (*NEW TODAY) is a beautiful slim Asian lady with an ample bosom, slightly curvy with a great ass. Her services are highly sought after. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services.
  17. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  18. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Kelly, Linda, Monica & Sonia. Arriving after 9pm: Jojo Kelly is slim and pretty with very good services. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  19. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  20. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  21. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  22. Sparkling Spa:
    OT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: JAP SENSATION CHANEL AND SASSY JENNIFER READY TO KNOCK YOU OUT ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  23. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 3rd , FRIDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 7️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 OLIVIA 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹 CHERRY 🌹LILIAN 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & 🆕 DAISY & CHERRY & LILIAN ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  24. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  25. Selkirk:
    For the most part, amps are very sketchy.
  26. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  27. K96akhil:
    Hyderabad
  28. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  29. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  30. Lulu1980:
    New girl Vicy 🌹🌹🌹🌹very young girl sexy body Good service 😘😘😘😘😘😘Cici.Jenny Deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  31. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  32. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  33. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: HELEN, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HELEN is a slim & sexy Asian beauty. Some say Helen bears a resemblance to the previous Purple Sugar boss Nana. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. VIVI is a very cute
  34. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  35. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  36. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰 Suki😍is bea
  37. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  38. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Japanese Lily and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Ivy and beautiful GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  39. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/ 416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl Mimi and Asian girl (new) Yuki in today
  40. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  41. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New 2nd Day Yong Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  42. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Mimi(to 8pm), Monica & Sherry. After 8pm: Sonia. 10am-8pm: Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  43. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  44. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  45. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NANCY: A PETITE, SMALL YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', BEAUTIFUL FACE, VERY FRIENDLY AND VERY OPEN MINDED 🌸 SELINA: A YOUNG, TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, LONG BLACK HAIR AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 35-6093 🌸
  46. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  47. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  48. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 2nd , THURSDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 SANDY 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹 ERICA 🌹LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 SANDY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & 🆕TINA & ERICA ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  49. arhsh:
    Mei Burlington schedule
  50. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
Back