Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gratuities

Pompal 09.

Reaction score
I'm wondering what your thoughts are on taking tips/gratuities.  Since the discussion was brought up about name changing from massage to something that would further convey our professionalism, I thought I'd mention what I do and toss it up for discussion.  In my brochure I  asterisk Payment options:  *As a health care provider I do not accept gratuities.My first time clients are amazed when I return the extra cash or offer to deduct it from their next massage.  One recent client said that had never happened to him before.  When they insist,  I remind them, 'You don't tip your chiropractor, do you?"I believe it's yet another way to foster our image as health care providers and I'll tell you, my clients appreciate knowing that the cost of their massage is the cost of their massage.

Yes, I do accept tips.  Some clients tip, some do not.  I provide different types of "therapy".  The clients who tend not to tip are the clients coming in for treatment.  The clients that come in for stress relief and relaxation do frequently leave tips.  I appreciate tips but never do I expect them.  I go out of my way for every single client that walks through my door.  I pay extra attention to their specific needs and frequently exceed their alloted time for their session.  I take appointments when it's convenient for them, not me.  I send them with home-care (stretches, treatment, relaxation exercises, even biofreeze, cold packs and any other product I have that they may not)  If they would like to thank me for going above and beyond, I graciously accept and always let them know that I appreciate it.  Some may not agree but this is how I feel about it.  We are providing a unique service.  It's a service.  I'm not a doctor and I don't run my business like one.  If a doctor ran his business like I do mine, I probably would tip him!  

I'm with terab. Very well said!  ;DI don't expect them, but I do accept them if a client wants to give it.If they feel I give exceptional service and want to show their appreciation with a tip, it would be rude of me to refuse them, IMO.They say TIPS means:ToInsurePromptServiceI work hard to ensure that my clients receive an exceptional massage.  I nearly always book the massage at their convenience.This month I had a client return to me for a massage, looking me up on the internet... 4 years later to tell me it was the best massage she'd ever had and she'd like to book another one while on vacation here.   And yes... she tipped. LOL

Gratuities

I think this is another of those good threads for the Business Boards!  We have a tip thread there somewhere that this could go hand in hand with.  At our office, we don't take tips, though some clients still feel like they want to give one.  When they state they want to do this, I decline, and when they say it again, I accept.  There is no reason in going 'round and 'round with them if they are adamantly inclined.  Some will graciously thank me for not accepting it and others will push an extra bill at me anyway.  I do appreciate tips, but I believe that it would be better (when the facility is owned by the therapist) to let clients know, as you said, "at this office, the cost of the massage, is the cost of the massage".   :)

Gratuities

I agree w/ Terab and Maestra. I am not a Dr, and like Terab mentioned, provide a variety of therapeutic services not limited to one modality nor environment. I also do not expect tips but graciously appreciate them when they are offered.Here is something to consider...does a Dr or chiropractor spend an entire hour plus on your treatment? Does a Dr or chiropractor offer the same services that we offer for the benefit and comfort of our clients? Do we, as massage therapists garner the same wages as either a Dr or chiropractor? No.I will say however, that as a massage therapist practicing in a "medical" environment, tips were quite rare and next to none. The mind set was in a different place. However, most other environments I've worked, tips were an integral part of the service that the client chose to offer.

I agree with Terab and Maestra too.  I think the comparison between massage therapists and medical doctors is a huge stretch.  I am not a medical doctor and I don't run my practice like a medical practice.  I don't think professionalism is a reflection of whether one receives tips -vs- one who chooses not to receive tips.  I know quite a few salon owners who are at the top of their game, very professional, who are given tips by their clientele because the clients choose to tip them for incredible service -- and you can believe the salon owners gratefully accept the tips.One other thought to consider, there are many medical practices where the staff and doctor are constantly brought "goodies" by their patients and medical reps.  Doctors who are given excellent tee times or special rates/rentals from clients who were grateful for their care.  IMO, these are tips and yes, the doctors and staff accept them gratefully.  

Gratuities

This is an interesting thread...there are so many different kinds of tipping. There is the kind that is expected of you when you're in a restaurant and the server is satisfactory (or above). There is the kind that is anticipated (but not necessary expected) like when your bags are brought up to your hotel room or the valet retrieves your car.Then there is us. It isn't exactly expected nor is it anticipated. In my case, I'm always pleasantly surprised when tipped (it doesn't happen all that often) because most of the folks that come to see me aren't made of money and are already treating themselves to what they consider out of the ordinary healthcare. It's always the wealthier ones that tip me and I do accept and appreciate their attempt at letting me know they appreciate exemplary service. Be well,Jen

Gratuities

I agree with jen. I know that my waiter probably makes about $3/hour in their paycheck, so I tip pretty well. My clients know that I make $40/hr but that I don't work full-time, so some of them tip pretty well. I don't expect it though. If I truly thought that I need to be making $45 per massage instead of $40 per massage, I wouldn't expect a $5 tip, I'd raise my rates.

Gratuities

Having worked in a pain medicine clinic where the dispensation of injections and meds were neck and neck, all the Drs. received 'goodies' (like theatre tickets, and other big-ticket items) and drug reps were always scheduling 'demo' lunches at least once or twice a month.As much as we may value ourselves and consider ourselves to be professionals, we are not doctors nor chiros (I don't know a single MT who would even dream of diagnosing a condition).While we may have a number of things in common with a Dr. - specialized education and malpractice insurance (to name but a few) - there are a number of differences.When I work on a Client (even though I'm still in school), my goal is to help them live their life in as complete and fulfilling a manner as possible. Not only do we treat the muscles of a person. And, I think, we do it because we truly care for our clients.When we work on someone, we're hopefully able to give them back at least a part of their life. Tips are often perceived as a 'thank you' for this. It would be rude and disrespectful not to accept.If you feel uncomfortable accepting a tip for doing something that you really love to do, you might consider telling them to donate the money to worthy charity in your name (or theirs).

I have to say I'm a little surprised at how tips are so defended.  I own my own business, and run it out of a home office, by the way.I was in the restaurant business for 11 years before massage therapy.  Many of those years on Kauai where employees at McDonalds put out a tip jar (if you've lived there or visited you know what I mean).  Terab seems to imply that all the "extras" are worthy of tipping.  All I'm suggesting is that it's what we do. Couldn't we charge what we should for all those extras and then remind them that we are health care providers.  I mentioned not tipping a chiropractor, by the way, not MD. I really don't even want to be compared to the AMA.  I don't have to fend off my clients who try to tip.  It's been my experience that my practice of offering to apply it to their next massage is a breath of fresh air.  You'd be surprised how many people feel that work well done needs to be rewarded even though subconsiously they're thinking, this isn't a $50 massage, it's a $60 massage and I can't afford that twice a month. Am I really all alone in this?

I don't understand with what's so wrong in accepting tips. آ We are in a SERVICE industry. آ We provide a SERVICE. آ The definition of gratuity is; a gift of money, esp. for a service. آ  I don't TELL people they HAVE to tip me. آ When someone doesn't tip, I don't get mad. آ There is no policy on my wall that says they must tip. آ I don't treat people better if they do tip. آ All of my clients are treated with special, individual care. آ And sure the "extras" are worthy of tipping. آ Why not? آ I would beg to differ that it's "what we do". آ I can almost guarantee that other's do not do what I do.  I go out of my way for clients.  I know a lot of other therapists that wouldn't do the same.As tracey stated, how long is the chiro in the room with you? آ Seriously, sometimes they do an adjust and are out of the room in less than 5 minutes. آ The client doesn't pay for it, their insurance does. آ I'm sure we could go on forever debating this issue. آ Accept tips if you wish, or don't. آ Either way it's not a big deal.

I would just like to correct a couple of things.  I didn't say we were in the medical profession. I said, "health care providers" and I didn't say there was anything wrong with taking tips. What I'm just suggesting, is that if we as a profession want to take another step away from the "masseuse" connotation as so many of us declared when the sensual massages emailed recently, it may be a way to ally ourselves more with the health industry, that's all.What I'm hearing seems to be fear based. I'm suggesting that it can be liberating for both therapist and client.As a more positive, I hope, "alternative" to the AMA approach, I'm thinking let's reinvent ourselves.  When a new name for massage therapists was suggested, I didn't detect an outcry.  Hmmm....

Gratuities

I don't want a new name.  I really like being a Massage Therapist.  It's what I am.  I don't want to be called a body worker (sounds way more weird than massuese), a myo-whatever, a body practioner or any other name.  I'm a massage therapist.  Why confuse people even more.  I think people put way too much energy into the meaning of a name.  A garbage man is a garbage man, a waitress/ a waitress, stay-at-home mom is a stay-at-home mom, janitor=janitor.  Why do we get so worked up about a "title".  I'm even willing to go so far to say that I really enjoy receiving tips.  I don't ever count on it so when I add my tips up at the end of the day/week/month whatever, I'm surprised and pleased (and very thankful) that people go out of THEIR way to show me that they appreciate ME and what I do ~ Massage Therapy.

Gratuities

When I started my business I debated the topic to accept tips or not. The conclusion I came to is not to accept tips. Instead I decided to ask my clients to refer a friend to me if they thought the massage was worth a tip. This way I get a new client instead of a few dollars and my clients do not feel like they can only come in when they have enough money to pay for the massage and tip.

I don't know about you but when a massage therapist works over the allotted time, I feel like I should pay her for her/his extra time.  Maybe my clients don't feel that way, because I can tell them it was my choice to go over and since I don't take tips they don't feel that twinge to remunerate me.  All those tips that add up over the year get reported on your taxes, right?Great idea, Hurtsogood.  I like that idea.  And, your clients will want to refer because of it.  

I'm not sure that the referring thing instead of tipping would work. Half the time, the client gets caught up and too busy to remember to talk to so-and-so about a massage they had. And even if they did, that individual they told may already have their own therapist or never has or takes the time to set up an appointment.  Even business cards get lost in the shuffle sometimes (if they were handed to a friend). I don't acquire enough tips throughout the year to report it. Wish I did though  ;)Be well,Jen

I know that asking for referrals in lew of tips works.  Thats how I started my practice.  When a client tried to tip I would just state "I appreciate the offer, but if you feel like my service was worthy of a tip, please take a couple of cards to give to your friends."  It didn't take long for people to start coming in as referrals.  Look at the numbers.  If you have a client that comes in every two weeks and tips $10 every session (26 x 10 = $260).  But they refer one person that comes in once every month (12 x $48 (national average) = $576)  It doesn't require many new clients to make this work.  You just have to stick to it.  It really worked for me.

I don't think this is a matter of right or wrong, just different opinions.I love what AnneGS tells her clients when they offer her a tip.  I can't imagine ever being insulted by someone graciously turning down my tip or offering to deduct it from my next massage.  I like the way you compare yourself with other health care providers - I think it sends a great message for our profession.I also agree with Terab and the others about how we're NOT like chiropractors and that we provide so much more time, energy and personalized attention.  I would also feel very honored and appreciated were I to receive a tip.  I don't think our field has gotten to the point where people feel obligated to leave a tip so if they feel lead to do so, I wouldn't discourage it.  I would probably let them know that it's not necessary for them to do so but if they were persistant, then I would graciously accept.Yes, I am speaking as one who has never been offered a tip (but hey, I've only had one paying client so far  ;) )And BTW Terab, I also love being called a "Massage Therapist" - my suggestion of "myopractor" was a little tongue-in-cheek (guess I wasn't clear on that!)But that's just my 2 cents!

I haven't read this thread in a few days and I still think Admin should move it over to Business.  I sent them a post, but I have noticed Admin hasn't been getting many of mine lately.  Oh, well.  Hopefully anyone who frequesnts "Business" will travel over here.A few replies in order of the thread, so as not to confuse myself.Jen -
Then there is us. It isn't exactly expected nor is it anticipated..
Nice thought and hopefully what you have found on a regular basis.  I think things are just different in different parts of the country.  In the city where I live, and especially with spa work, tips are VERY much expected AND anticipated. Just adding this so people don't get a one shot thought of what's going on here in Texas, everybody.AnneGS -
Am I really all alone in this?
Not exactly.  I thought my post was at least moderately agreeable to what you suggest in your own place, though not exactly the same.terab -
I can almost guarantee that other's do not do what I do.  I go out of my way for clients.  I know a lot of other therapists that wouldn't do the same.
I think the key words are you don't do what you do to get the tip, you do it because you care.  So, it doesn't matter if others give the same service or not.I agree we are a service industy, and since you don't expect tips, you are certainly not under any scrutiny.  You made a nice post earlier.  I am seeing that maybe what AnneGS is leaning toward, or if not, might be considering is that, we are not only a "service" industry, but a "healing" industry, and when the general public, not just the clients we help see this, massage therapy will begin to move in a more validated direction.  If the public has a lot of therpaists out there who consistently don't say, "hey, you don't have to tip", then maybe they will always see us as a lesser profession than we really are.  At least, I get the idea that this may be where she is coming from, from what I can read.  It doesn't mean you don't have a right to the tips sent your way, in my opinion either.  I do hope that made sense.
As tracey stated, how long is the chiro in the room with you?  Seriously, sometimes they do an adjust and are out of the room in less than 5 minutes.  The client doesn't pay for it, their insurance does.
Many do this, but not all.  I know a lady down the stree from me, who does not take insurance and spends an hour, every time with her patients.  Just want to confirm that insurance does not pay for all people who go to the chiropractor, and as well many people still don't have insurance.  Not trying to start something, just commenting as my brain is waking up this morning.   :-*AnneGS -
What I'm just suggesting, is that if we as a profession want to take another step away from the "masseuse" connotation as so many of us declared when the sensual massages emailed recently, it may be a way to ally ourselves more with the health industry, that's all.
I see I was thinking correctly that this was where you were going with this thread. :)hurtssogood
Instead I decided to ask my clients to refer a friend to me if they thought the massage was worth a tip.
Thanks for adding this.  I had forgotten to say that we tell clients this frequently.  It is a nice time to remind the client that new business makes a healthy business.  They usually smile!AnneGS -
I don't know about you but when a massage therapist works over the allotted time, I feel like I should pay her for her/his extra time.
I agree with you here.  There is a thread somewhere on the Business boards about this too, I think.  Just a brief input:  when I have to go overtime due to an issue of some sort, I always ask the client if they mind I go over, tell them why and that it is no extra charge, and when they agree, then I do.  Just an added bit to this comment you wrote.Jen -
I'm not sure that the referring thing instead of tipping would work.
It's worked for us on numerous occasions.  People are reminded: If you liked what we did for you, please tell a friend, that would be a wonderful tip... when they are pushing an extra $10 or $20 over the counter.  Sometimes they take it back and smile and say "Sure!  Thanks!"  other times, they say, "I'll definitely refer you and please keep this to."  Once I even had someone ask, "I didn't know you needed or wanted more clients.  Good to know."  Of course, why they didn't realize this is beyond me!   ;)Pete - you make some good points that I didn't get from AnneGS comments.  I tend to agree with you, if she was coming at it from that standpoint.  I didn't get the holier-than-thou connotation from it though.  Just adding this in for anything that it may be worth.Looks like that is the end of my post.  Hope it all made sense and I didn't step on any toes this morning.  I love our boards! :)

Gratuities

Texas-gal,  Once again you put eloquence in your post.  Just because some do and some don't.  It does not mean that the other postion is wrong, its just different.  I have a dear friend who has a sign in her business"TIPPING IS NOT A CITY IN CHINA"

Shoutbox
  1. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 HELEN: A TALL AND SLIM VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5'7 VERY SWEET WITH A INCREDIBLE BEHIND 🌸 DAISY: A PETITE CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND PROVIDES EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE FOR A REASONABLE TIP 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸(416) 335-6093 🌸
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH HK SEX GODDESS FOX and GUEST STAR BUNNY!!! 905-604-8186!! Y
  3. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  4. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  5. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  6. Pink Flower Spa:
    ✰ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough ✰ 🇱🇧🇱🇧 A talented Girl from Lebanon 🇸🇬🇸🇬 Nancy (New) from Singapore is pretty & slim 🇨🇳🇻🇳 Kelly | Elly (New) is Chinese Vietnamese 🇲🇾🇻🇳 Linda | My Linh (New) 21Yrs, a full body Malaysian Vietnamese...Very Comfortable Treatment Offered...
  7. Footlong:
    Edmonton male waxing
  8. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 END YOUR WEEK 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH HK SEX GODDESS FOX and SASSY JENNIFER 905-604-8186!!
  9. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06Today we have 5 girls on Saturday: Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...
  10. Birchmount&14th:
    SATURDAY at 𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐀 & 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒: JESSIE, MIMI & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ JESSIE is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. MIMI is slender, attractive, and can offer extremely versatile services. YUKI, sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind.
  11. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HELEN, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lb
  12. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  13. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU, MICHELLE & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young,curvy
  14. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  15. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  16. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️MAGGIE &* TARA. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. New Girl Tara is a young & pretty Asian girl with big melons and fun services.
  17. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Misaki is a young and beautiful real Japanese girl with natural 34DD Cups and a great body. She is open to bbbj, dfk and cfs
  18. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY[ at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY & MIMI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cups & very open minded services.
  19. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young new sweet Yoyo 36 DD with curve body and young cute student Sophia, pretty fun Lina and cute GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  20. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  21. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  22. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🔥🔥🔥Angela and Tiffany sexy body 🤪🤪big boobs Round and plump buttocks Round and plump buttocks😵😵😵😵😵hot body slide for you 😜😜😜😜😜😜5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  23. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  24. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 CHASIDY, LUCY, PAOLA, AMANDA, MAY, KIRAN, NISHA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  25. Turnernator1:
    blair
  26. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday:New jap tina 💋💋 :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  27. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 END YOUR WEEK 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH🎌🎌 JAPANESE CHANEL🎌🎌 & 🇭🇰TAIWANESE ZOE 🇭🇰905-604-8186!!!
  28. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  29. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  30. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service. Very s
  31. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  32. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👅👅🈵🈵👄👄
  33. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, LULU & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure
  34. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, HELEN & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  35. aaro_991:
    Athens ga
  36. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage and...
  37. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: KELLY, LULU & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’3” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services..
  38. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  39. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  40. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young new sweet Vicky with curve body and young pretty student Summer, young fun sexy Tina and cute GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  41. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️2 new girls 🌹🌹🌹🌹Amy so sexy body 🔥big boost very nice girl 💐💐💐💐💐Lucy so hot sexy service good deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  42. HKWQ:
    Club Dynasty: Some of the shiatsu massuses are way too old!
  43. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! END YOUR WEEK WITH A WILD TIME WITH JAPANESE CHANEL & TAIWANESE ZOE 905-604-8186!!!
  44. bumika.vashi:
  45. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ REWARD YOURSELF! KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  46. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Young Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  47. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  48. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹every day 3 girls 🌹🌹🌹New girl Vicy ,sexy body very good body slide 🥰🥰🥰Cici Strong Deep Tissue,Jenny very good table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  49. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  50. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
Back