Hands-On??

Andrea H

Reaction score
MMMkay... so I'm gonna go ahead and use my First Official Post to prove JUST how ignorant I am about this whole massage thing....

Our first class is Saturday (this coming) and it is orientation. Sunday, according to the Owner will be a 'hands-on' day because he isn't sure if there will be more students joining the class the following week (so far there are 5 enrolled counting me); he doesn't want to have to re-lecture the class I'm assuming. Soooo.... what DOES hands-on mean? Surely, we won't be learning any massage techniques without a lecture to explain WHAT we are learning, right?

I guess I just want to know what to expect... any help is, as always, very appreciated.

Julie

Hands on means just that Hands on. You can pretty much bank on doing some massaging.

Wow that is a small class!!! Good Luck with school. Keep us posted on how things go for you.

the only way to really teach hand-on work is to have you stand next to your table and learn strokes, posture, etc.

i think you're a little nervous.
it'll be all okay... :smt045

I remember my first day (evening classes of MT school). The teacher put us in two rows. Then he told us to take off our shoes and socks. You should have seen the look on some of my classmates faces as they were told to stick their foot in the lap of the classmate opposite them. Yup, we started with Reflexology. And the way they squirmed about working on someone's feet that first day, you had to wonder how they were going to handle a totally unclothed client... :roll:
(We got our tables a couple days later...)
So yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if you do end up having a portion of "hands on" training that first week. My class consisted of 8 girls and 2 guys. The class following mine was 8 girls.
Personally I think small classes can be a great thing, especially for the technique and hands on portions of training as it assures that you'll get lots of personal attention!

I would say to be ready with linens and oil or lotion.

Wow.... thanks for all the super fast responses!

Heh... I must say that I am super shocked to be starting with hands-on things. I figured there would be TONS of book work before I ever laid my hands on another person. Mush... You totally nailed it! I'm petrified! I've been out of the 'school' setting for almost 7 years now. Any kind of class work is frightening to me. Feet... I could care less about touching someone else's toes, but thanks for the heads up so I can stop off for a pedicure before class.... Just in case! LOL

Thanks so much... I'm so thrilled to have found this group!!

At my school we had technique classes 3 days a week and A&P one day a week. So the hands on started right away. The first thing we did was learn body mechanics so our partner remained clothed and we practiced our stances and touching the body in the different stances. This was our first experience touching our partner and I was surprised at how nervous I was. But it got better after just one exchange of "clothed" practice.

Hands-On??

texasjulie said:
MMMkay... so I'm gonna go ahead and use my First Official Post to prove JUST how ignorant I am about this whole massage thing....
Julie

Hi Julie & welcome to the forum! All I have to say (OK, maybe not ALL, if you've read my typical posts lol) is, don't feel ignorant! :) I think I got my FIRST massage IN massage school (!) and I can remember being VERY apprehensive about it...my mind was going a million miles a minute. Typical stream of thought was as follows: "omigosh, I'm NAKED? Holy cow...well OK, I GUESS I'm OK with the MT seeing everything, I mean chances are she's seen everything before, right? No big deal, right? OK, psyching myself up now...still nervous though. Oh wait--say that again? I'm gonna be covered with a sheet? REALLY? (!) You say she's not going to see anything except what she's working on...and that's just arms, legs, back, neck? Oh COOL! OK, I dig this. Where do I sign up?!" LOL

So as you can see, we all have our, um, learning experiences and moments of enlightenment & all... ;)

1) Breathe :)
2) Yep, you're probably gonna actually be massaging. Don't worry, no one expects you to be an expert. Yes, it's very interesting to have someone (probably still a perfect starnger) facedown on the table in front of you, with their bare back staring back at you and you're supposed to ignore everything that's been drilled into you about different levels of "personal space" and you're supposed to touch their nekkid body. I remember being clueless and clumsy and nervous as all hell. But, you get past it, and pretty soon you'll be so laid-back that you're like "oh, they're just glutes!" And you don't even really think of it as your butt anymore LOL And don't worry--if your school is anything like mine (and chances are it will be, ks we're both from TX) you'll just be doing some basic effleurage (long gliding) strokes on the back or something...and that's IF you don't work through the clothes OR just watch the MTI do a demo first.
3) Breathe some more
4) Relax
5) You'll be fine :)

Hope that helps :) We've all been there!
Hugs,
~Jyoti

Hands-On??

texasjulie said:

Our first class is Saturday (this coming) and it is orientation. Sunday, according to the Owner will be a 'hands-on' day because he isn't sure if there will be more students joining the class the following week (so far there are 5 enrolled counting me); he doesn't want to have to re-lecture the class I'm assuming. Soooo.... what DOES hands-on mean? Surely, we won't be learning any massage techniques without a lecture to explain WHAT we are learning, right?

I guess I just want to know what to expect... any help is, as always, very appreciated.

Julie
Hands on means that you will be starting massage. We did massages the very first day of class without any lecture. We were shown a few movements and went at doing them. We were all very crude and it was hilarious now thinking back on it, but where I go to school we have been doing hands on from day one and it hasn't stopped :)

Alrighty... welp, sounds like this is the norm then. Thank God I'm a massage addict... I couldn't imagine being in Jyoti's shoes! LMAO... that was great, I needed that bit of comedic relief in my chaotic thought process! LOL

Still, I must admit.... this is sorta like just throwing a Dental Assistant Student in with one of those little plaque scrapers and spit suckers on the first day! LOL (However, in all honesty, I would rather be on the massage table than that dentist chair!) I just figured we'd have some trainin' first!

Again, thanks!!!!!! :wink:

texasjulie said:
Alrighty... welp, sounds like this is the norm then. Thank God I'm a massage addict... I couldn't imagine being in Jyoti's shoes! LMAO... that was great, I needed that bit of comedic relief in my chaotic thought process! LOL

Glad I could help LOL :D

...and spit suckers...

LMELAO ... sorry, didn't mean to hijack the thread, but this one had me on the floor :)

Hugs,
~Jyoti

PS: TJ, you're hysterical :)

At least you'll be better prepared than the woman sitting next to me at the start of my massage course. She turned pale and said to me: "We have to undress? I thought we'd be learning to massage through our clothes..."
It is true, though, that the hardest move you make on a massage course is the first time you touch a stranger - it's a big leap for those of us brought up in non-tactile societies. You'll be nervous, but don't worry. So is everyone else, but after a few weeks you won't even think about it!

my first class we did hands on work too. we were actually just seated in our chairs and first started out just having our hands resting on the shoulders of one of our classmates...just kinda of breathing and relaxing. then we just did some simple working of the shoulders and arms to become familiar with touch. it's a really natural thing to do. i think people just forget that.

hope it went great! have fun with it~

Hey there. Thanks for asking about me!!

So.... I went. I had convinced myself Friday night that I wasn't going to go. Freaked out by the 'school' atmosphere, I guess. Didn't even set my alarm. Prayed all night for a 'sign'... something to let me know if I was doing the right thing. Welp, I woke up at 5:45 a.m. on Saturday morning. The EXACT time I had set my alarm for and then turned it off. I figured that was sign enough. So up I got and went to school.

Come to find out, I'm the 'elder' of the class at the ripe old age of 24. The youngest in the class is seventeen. :roll: Never figured I'd be the oldest one. Saturday was orientation.... figuring out schedules and rules and whatnot. Came back Sunday and did some hands-on work. Learned the basic strokes, that kind of thing. I *did* learn one very important thing. I do NOT want to be on the table FIRST. (we pair up, one 'learns' first and then is on the table after lunch) The instruction for the morning session took nearly two hours. The afternoon instruction (since everyone had heard it once before regardless of who was on the table) took about 45 minutes. I can't really believe that you learn the same amount of stuff being first on the table. I know when *I* was on the table, I just kinda zoned out.

Anyway,.... School was cool. Teacher is awesome. Students are bit young, but we'll muddle through. I found myself awake Monday morning WISHING I could go back right then. This every other weekend mess sucks!! I wish we went Monday through Friday! :wink:

Thanks for all the help and support, folks! I really appreciate it!

Glad you enjoyed your first class :)

As far as being the oldest in the class - that would be me. Heck, I was even older than all of my teachers in the first quarter. (btw-I am 37 yrs old).

Wow, the oldest at 24! I'm a mere 52, but luckily not everyone else in my class is under 24.
Glad you enjoyed it. As we all said, the first touch is the hardest. From now on it just gets better and better...

How great to have such a small class!! I consider myself lucky, too - I'm the only girl in a class of 4 students, and my school usually has the max students enrolled - 22!! So I have no idea how our class ended up so little, but it means we get loooots of one-on-one instructor attention. :D

I'm so glad you decided to go after all. I was mortified re: touching a stranger for the first time in class - I had only given my sisters backrubs, and even then, we're not an affectionate/touchy family by any means. Now it's starting to feel like old hat :)

Man, at 24, I'm the youngest student in my class by 15 years. LOL. It's amazing to hear about such a young age range in your class!!

Best of luck and keep us very posted!!!

i'll let you in an a little secret you'll come to know....

you will actually learn more ON the table than when you're giving the treatment. that was always my experience anyway. in fact, after 6 years of working i still find it to be true. i learn with each massage i receive...no matter who it's from. whether it's good or bad. you always learn so much from being on the table.

Shoutbox
  1. Hollywood_Spa:
    💘❣a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100💓💓Sunday,💘 Vivian, 💋tall and full body type, pretty, does a relaxing medium strength treatment, and full menu finish. 💞💋 📱416 222-5554📱
  2. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 2 Asian girl later tonight
  3. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Nana😘 is a sexy young slim Malaysian g
  4. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SASHA, RIYA, PRETTI and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  5. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  6. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💘💋💐Sunday, 💖💞 Michelle💋💋 for traditional style treatment and good service, nicely toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality. 🌹📳 647 346-8086📳
  7. AliceSpa:
    SUNDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴: 3 Hot Girls today at Alice Spa: *New Today . ELLA: is a small white young girl from Romania, super super busty EE Cups, blue eyes, blond hair, ok services, bbby cfs. Please call before booking her due to high demand. KIKI: A young, short & petite Taiwanese cutie, firm body, 5’2”, natural C Cups. Kiki has strong massage skills & excellent services, amazing bbbj
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Shasa,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  9. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Anika , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  10. SugarLoveSpa:
    : Sunday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: ANA & CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ ANA is a young, short and sweet lady, 5’1 & 105 Lbs, very tight, with a small to medium booty. Ana is a versatile honey who provides great massage, & can accommodate your needs. CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs
  11. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ❤❣at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5💋🔴💋❤Sunday, 💘💋 Yoyo, ❤small curvy body and pretty, energetic and flirty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+ 💋 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  12. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  13. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Rebecca🌸Nina ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  14. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Sophia🌸Brandy🌸Karla🌸Camila ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  15. lemon_tree:
    💛💞a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 201 ❣💥💋💗Sunday, ❣💛 Nana...💋 small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco. 💋💞 Lisa, 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  16. Withme_Spa:
    💕at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, 💯💥💋Sunday, ❣❤ Emily,💋 nicely toned body, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to please a man ❤💋 Victoria,❣ beautiful Japanese lady with an erotic touch for excellent treatment 💞💕 Angela,💋 slim, and sexy body, very pretty. High energy session in store for you 💋 Lina, 💞average height, slim build, very pretty, medium treatment but very smooth and choice of finish. 💋🔋416 297-7488🔋
  17. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: JULIA . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations
  18. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  19. See You Health Center:
    Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
5’ 1”, 100 lbs Blonde Hair
Great BBJ, CIM 
 🥑 Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer She is very excited to serve customers ☎ 416-988-2950
  20. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl Sasa 💕 Very Sexy Vietnamese friendly and milfy . body is amazing and smooth. an incredible ass. 🥑 Nancy💕 Vietnamese BBBJ/CIM Queen Natural D+ Cups ☎️647-446-0886
  21. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  22. lotushubspa:
    Hello, dear customers, today Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13 and provides female masseuses for customers. Anna, Lily, and Cici provide customers with first-class service and a large number of beauties. Please contact us by phone ☎️9052375885 or SMS 4163565876💋🤪
  23. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: EMMA and Best Massage RACHEL.[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive
  24. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer & Mia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  25. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beau
  26. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Suki. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills SUKI is a sexy lady, short with big boobs, medium massage & nice services. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴
  27. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: ANA & CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ ANA is a young, short and sweet lady, 5’1 & 105 Lbs, very tight, with a small to medium booty. Ana is a versatile honey who provides great massage, & can accommodate your needs. CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs
  28. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young fun Ivy 30’s with big buttocks open mind and Young cute Jessy slime 30’s open mind, pretty Summer and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  29. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 👍👍👍👍👍Body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366New girl Luna joined. She can provide very good massage and sexy touch. She knows how to take instruction and please a man👍👍👍Jessica😘 can provide deep Thai massage. Earlobe kiss💋She looks like an ordinary girl but has a round and beautiful ass. The hot body slide is her unique asset to attract men👍👍👍😜😜😜Come see her today. Feel free to walk in or make an appointment at any time. There is plenty
  30. SugarLoveSpa:
    : Saturday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim, VERY PETITE and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups.
  31. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old young Japanese girl Amanda, Queenie, Ella, Lulu ,Angela, Candy @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  32. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks 🔥🔥🔥 Suki 36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow 😘😘😘 Super great body slide 👍 Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl 🥰🥰🥰 Welcome to enter or make an appointment ☎️ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  33. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Rebecca🌸Emily 🌸Camila 🌸Hellen 🌸Alisa ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  34. AliceSpa:
    SATURDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 416-298-0898 3 Girls Today at Alice Spa: JULIA (10-9) from Philippines, young girl, busty, E cup, curvy short body, cute face sexy lips 👄, excellent massage and service, deep strong massage, play good, good deep bbbj, Rim , come in mouth or face, dfk ...available all menus, must try!
  35. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Valentina🌸Barbie ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  36. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 SPA: JULIA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations.
  37. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Doris ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  38. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Connie , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  39. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  40. See You Health Center:
    Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples 🥑🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer ☎️ 416-988-2950
  41. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 2”, 100 lbs black Hair
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu 🥑 Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl 🥑 ☎️647-446-0886
  42. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/Persian girl and Jenny Yoyo in today
  43. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Foxy -🔥Your new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5’7” sexy Korean girl
  44. ASPA:
    SATURDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  45. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna💋Tina💋Mia💋. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly👍💋Please contact 9052375885💋 or SMS 4163565876💋
  46. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Michelle 😍 Brand new sexy Taiwanese girl @ Annie Spa making her debut. Petite small frame, with a creamy white skin and gorgeous almond shaped face to leave you in your tracks. Excellent massage skills and very skilled open mind
  47. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 MEERA, PRIYA, MONIKA, KIRAN, NINA, JIYA, PREETI, SARIKA, SANA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  48. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Anita, ~Cindy & Tray, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is a slim Asian babe with a slim waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage and other skills. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  49. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Sophia slime 30’s and Young fun Ivy with big buttocks open mind, cute GFE lina and sexy young Yoyo 36DD are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  50. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY & NANA. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴
Back