Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Having trouble finding a room to rent.

Pompal 09.

Reaction score
I am seeking a room to rent in the area where I used to practice. I have many clients who travel to see me at my new location, but I have many more whom I would see more often if I had a location closer to them. I'm just looking to rent a room one day a week to accomodate the clients who don't want to travel to my new location. I'm confident I could fill a day very easily and be very busy that one day a week.

I'm having a hard time finding a rental arrangement that seems fair. Everyone I've talked to so far seems to treat me like some kid fresh out of school. They want me to be available and flexible and they want to help me build my book (and they want 50% cut!). What part of "One day a week, and I have my own clients." do they not understand?

I've been offered many 40/60 splits. One salon owner wanted me to give her 40% just for her providing a stark naked empty room! No table, no supplies, no nothing! And I would be brining my own clients! I thought that was outrageous and I told her so.

I did have a very nice arrangement many years ago where I paid $75 for the first 10 hours of room use, then 20% commission after that. I could go back to that same facility, but the neighborhood has really diminished since then. Its no longer a safe part of town and I imagine the location would be a deterrent for some of my clients.

This is becoming quite a dilemma since I just feel like everyone I meet with it looking to use me to build their business. What is fair for a one day a week room rental if I'm providing all supplies and clients and possibly bringing my own table if necessary?

Maybe find a place to park a small travel trailer?

Are you particular on the day of the week you rent the room?

You know, $50 - $75 per day sounds fair, if you pay for it a like rent, a month at a time and about a 3 - 6 month agreement - especially if you are using a room that is not being used. Let's say Monday the office is closed and you come in and work. Seems fair to me.

I would suggest talking to other health care practitioners. Even look into: Psychologists, psychiatrists, MD's, Naturopathic Doctors, Nutritionists, Personal Training facilities, gyms, estheticians offices, hair salons / private hair stylists places, consider the local insurance agent or some other form of business. Maybe a real estate agents office. There has to be something that would be useful and functional. What about a center like a VFW hall or something? Maybe the towns administrative building / city hall? I don't know how big or small your town is, but in some cases that may work. Maybe a florist or a yarn shop? Maybe a quilting shop? Just brainstorming.

Think outside the box. :)

pueppi's ideas are what came to my mind, too. You might even be able to find another therapist in that area and propose an offer that you think is fair for you to use their room on their day off (if they have one.) If MTs in your area are anything like most of them here though, you'll have to sign a "contract" to ensure you're not out to steal their clients :roll: .

Elliemare said:
I'm having a hard time finding a rental arrangement that seems fair.

What in your opinion is "fair"?

Everyone I've talked to so far seems to treat me like some kid fresh out of school. They want me to be available and flexible and they want to help me build my book (and they want 50% cut!). What part of "One day a week, and I have my own clients." do they not understand?

Their business model may not accommodate someone using one of their rooms only on one day each week. I doubt this is an issue where they don't understand what you want but one where the needs of the two parties involved aren't compatible.

I've been offered many 40/60 splits. One salon owner wanted me to give her 40% just for her providing a stark naked empty room! No table, no supplies, no nothing! And I would be brining my own clients! I thought that was outrageous and I told her so.

Did you counter her 40% offer with an offer of your own or did you just tell her off? You'll find telling people they're being "outrageous" isn't a very good negotiating strategy. Honestly, if I had an empty room in my office and someone approached me to use it only 1 day per week, I would probably want 40% too (if I had to furnish it and provide sheets, table, etc. I'd want 50% or more) - especially if they weren't guaranteeing a long-term arrangement. However, if that person made me a reasonable counter offer, I would probably accept less.

This is becoming quite a dilemma since I just feel like everyone I meet with it looking to use me to build their business. What is fair for a one day a week room rental if I'm providing all supplies and clients and possibly bringing my own table if necessary?

I don't think they're looking to "use" you to build their business any more or any less than you are looking to "use" them to build yours. It seems to me that both parties (you and the owners you've approached) are looking for a mutually beneficial situation that allows them to limit their respective overhead as much as possible.

As for your question of what is "fair" - fair simply stated is what all involved parties agree on.

pueppi said:
Are you particular on the day of the week you rent the room?

You know, $50 - $75 per day sounds fair, if you pay for it a like rent, a month at a time and about a 3 - 6 month agreement - especially if you are using a room that is not being used. Let's say Monday the office is closed and you come in and work. Seems fair to me.

I would suggest talking to other health care practitioners. Even look into: Psychologists, psychiatrists, MD's, Naturopathic Doctors, Nutritionists, Personal Training facilities, gyms, estheticians offices, hair salons / private hair stylists places, consider the local insurance agent or some other form of business. Maybe a real estate agents office. There has to be something that would be useful and functional. What about a center like a VFW hall or something? Maybe the towns administrative building / city hall? I don't know how big or small your town is, but in some cases that may work. Maybe a florist or a yarn shop? Maybe a quilting shop? Just brainstorming.

Think outside the box. :)

Those are good ideas. I was actually thinking of something "outside the box" too. It seems that most establishments that already rent to or employ massage therapists have their set terms and aren't really willing to negotiate. The last time I did a 40/60 split the owner supplied everything. I brought some of my own clients in, but also had the opportunity to continue to build my clientele further. I have no desire to build my clientele, I have plenty of people to fill one day a week. I just need a room, nothing more.

Using someone's space outside of their regular business hours would be a good compromise. Its just a shame that the place where I used to rent for 20% is in such a bad neighborhood now with on-street parking and noisy streets and apartments nearby. Otherwise I'd just go back there to work, it was a very nice arrangement.

Elliemare, maybe instead of "renting" a place for just one day a week, you could offer an out-call service to these faraway clients. It honestly sounds like a lot less hassle to me.

I know this may sound a little cheesy, but what about renting at a hotel or motel. A gal I know who had a place in Galveston, used a little motel for her business while her shop was being repaired after hurricane Ike demolished most of the Island. She even advertised on her website that her temporary office was at the SeaShell Motel. It sounds cheap and goofy, but it did the job and I don't think she lost too many of her clients (at least the ones who weren't washed away).

Possibly a Bed & Breakfast in the town would work too (it might be nicer than the hotel/motel idea). :)

To bad you don't live near me, my room sits empty on Tuesday's and I would love to make a few bucks to help cover my rent. :)

softy515 said:
To bad you don't live near me, my room sits empty on Tuesday's and I would love to make a few bucks to help cover my rent. :)

This makes me think of another idea. Post that you are looking for a room to rent one day out of the week in our Opportunities Section. You could blast it into the Practitioners Seeking Opportunities, For Rent! and In Search Of sections. :)

softy515 said:

AH! You're in York! I'm not too far from you, but my clients are all in Harrisburg!

Taoist said:
Elliemare, maybe instead of "renting" a place for just one day a week, you could offer an out-call service to these faraway clients. It honestly sounds like a lot less hassle to me.

You know I was actually thinking about that. Maybe I'll contact some clients and see if they're interested in house calls and go from there.

LOL so close but to far!

I was going to post something but I really prefer if I do rent the room out, that it be someone I know or at least have a good referral for.

Even though I'm only looking for a space to work, I've set up two appointments today to meet with day spa owners just to see what they're looking for in a therapist. One day spa is in the area where I live now, and would involve my building a whole new client base from scratch. The other is back in my old territory where I could possibly entice some of my prior clients to come see me. I'm just checking things out for now, who knows something might work out?

I did contact a friend who owns a facility in my old territory. Business is really bad for her right now and basically told me that she can't rent to me unless the rent is pretty high. She also suggested that I just offer more house calls as a solution. So I'm entertaining all possibilities right now. So we'll see what happens!

I think that you are doing all that you can - don't worry, I am sure that something will come up.

I don't see it so much in our area, but in other parts of the country I see lots of postings on Craigslist for room shares that involve one or two days a week.

Go under Office & Commercial under housing and use "share" in the search field.

And of course some people mispost a lease situation under the jobs section...again, not so much in PA but typically in other states that allow "booth rentals" - where a salon/spa has it's service providers pay rent or lease space. Booth rental is not legal in PA for estheticians and stylists and I did not check to see if this is addressed under the new massage license regs.

If you don't mind the possible downside to posting an ad on Craiglist you might want to go that route.

Bouncing off of squash_blsm's room share post. Do you have a client who may want their massage for free and has a decent extra room to work in. Possibly you could negotiate to rent a room at a clients house for once a week with pay or trade of massage.

Or, maybe one of them has a friend who would rent you a room in their home for the day.

I know it could be a little too close for comfort, but then again, you may have a client or client's friend who fits the bill perfectly.

pueppi said:
Bouncing off of squash_blsm's room share post. Do you have a client who may want their massage for free and has a decent extra room to work in. Possibly you could negotiate to rent a room at a clients house for once a week with pay or trade of massage.

Or, maybe one of them has a friend who would rent you a room in their home for the day.

I know it could be a little too close for comfort, but then again, you may have a client or client's friend who fits the bill perfectly.

I actually thought about that. Paying a client in massage in exchange for using their space to work on other clients.

I still bounce back and forth on the issue of "Do I forget my old clients and start over fresh in my new community, or do I travel the distance and hang on to those same old people I've known for 10 years?" I'm just not sure, so that is why I'm entertaining all possibilities.

I did come to one decision. If I'm going to be renting, or in any type of subcontractor situation, then I expect to be treated like a self-employed individual. If I'm going to work for someone else, I want to be on a payroll and get a paycheck. I've come across too many situations where owners want me to be a sub-contractor, yet they want to treat me like an employee. I don't play those games anymore.

Yeah - I totally agree with you there!
If you can find a place and you are paying rent, it is YOUR business.

"Employers" in the industry have been doing things a little on the edge for a long time, and are very unwilling to do things the right/legal way. Change is hard for those that have been doing it one way for so long. I know if it were me I would want to make sure that I didn't get into any trouble :grin:
It's just so weird...I don't understand why people can't be straight forward and on the up-and-up with their business/employment practices.

Anyway, you are obviously clever and persistent...hang in there!

Well I had two interesting meetings today. Both establishments do truely employ their therapists and have a payroll and do things all on the up and up! I like that. I agreed to go back to both parties and do a second interview including a massage.

The two situations are very different. One is very close to my home, they charge a much higher rate than I do and they encourage clients to tip. Its 50% commission and they are a very wellness minded spa. The director of the massage part of the business has been a therapist for 18 years. She wants to bring on more experienced people since all of the other therapists are young kids fresh out of school. She and I really clicked.

The other place is a glorified hair salon. Its located in close proximity to most of my old clients. Their rates are similar to mine (which would make it easier to retain some of my exsisting clients but at 50% commission that kind of stinks!) Its farther drive for me obviously. The owner is a hair stylist and he knows nothing about the spa or massage industry. He told me that only one of the three massage "beds" is a real massage "bed". Two of the "beds" just looked nice (so he bought them) and they don't adjust in height and they are really low to the floor (and I'm tall!). But this guy is really laid back and easy going and he said he's only looking for a part-timer to work out a schedule with his exsisting massage therapist. I can appreciate a laid back environment, but I've been to some spas and salons where the feel was more immature and unprofessional rather than laid back! This place also had filthy dirty carpets in their treatment rooms.

So all-in-all I think it was a productive day. I got to see some of what is out there and I'm glad to find out that some people do actually employ massage therapists! I'm meeting with a friend next week for lunch and we're going to talk about the biz, perhaps she can help me with deciding what direction to go.

Since you've been seeing some clients at your home anyway, couldn't they continue to come there at whatever your rate is? And the other clients that are closer to the wellness place could either see you there (at their higher rate) or take a little more time to come to your home.

The hair salon doesn't sound all that great, to be honest. But if that works out better for you, try to negotiate with the owner. Say, you supply your products, table, decor and clean the carpet, and you want a 60/40 (or 70/30 or whatever split.) Just because an owner says this is the split doesn't mean it's written in stone or there is no room for negotiations.

Shoutbox
  1. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, SANA, LUCY, AMANDA, MIMI, ANAYA, EVA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA WITH NEW GIRLS AND NEW MANAGEMENT HAS SUPER SEXY GIRLS WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  3. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 6th , MONDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 RICA 🌹 🆕 SENECA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 RICA & 🆕 SENECA & 🆕 DAISY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  4. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  5. HungSheffieldGuy:
    Offering Free Relaxing massages for mature women in the Sheffield area or near... if you will allow me to “relieve” your stress levels in your home. “plus any other requests i may consider”, only able to do *outcalls only* If interested, text my number or message via WhatsApp x0x7x9x6x4x0x0x6x0x2x7x.message All massages offered with / without Oil. Services provided: Full /half body /foot/ back massage Soft relaxing massage Head neck and shoulder Thighs and leg massage...
  6. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Sunday :New Spanish girl Bunny💋💋Candy - petite cutie who is a bundle of fun and pleasure Amy- Friendly school girl with a nice body and matching services to please CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude...
  7. hiyamickey:
    5 girls working @Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  8. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  9. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and coco 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Cici deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  10. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  11. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  12. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Niki,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  13. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe. Come and give her a try, and you’ll be sure to come back for more.
  14. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  15. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun open mind Jessy and young sweet Summer , sexy Coco and pretty cute GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  16. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: LULU, MIMI & YOYO. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ LULU is a well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D CupS & very open minded services.
  17. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS JENNIFER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  18. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER. & TIANA 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  19. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  20. GoldenFlower:
    SUNDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Mila, Misa(to 7pm) & Sonia; After 7pm: Jojo Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Mila is a young Korean hottie, curvy with with 34DD melons, fair skin, and nice services. Misa is a young, pretty & petite Vietnamese lady
  21. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  22. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Jenny. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  23. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  24. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 5th , SUNDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 🆕 CHERRY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 TINA & 🆕 CHERRY & 🆕 DAISY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  25. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS SUMMER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  26. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet open mind Yoyo and young pretty cute Ella, sexy Coco and fun GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  27. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Fit Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  28. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl Jasmine today
  29. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  30. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  31. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  32. GoldenFlower:
    SATURDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Misa(to 7pm), Monica & Sherry. After 7pm: Mila & Mimi Misa is a young, pretty & petite Vietnamese lady, about 5’ tall with long black hair. She can provide a satisfying session. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian
  33. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: ELSA, NINA & SUGAR. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty student, esrly 20’s about 5’2” and 105 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure, and provides a great massage. NINA is a young and beautiful Chinese lady, 168Cms,
  34. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Tiffany sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Angela very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  35. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MIA, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MIA is a young Vietnamese beauty with the looks and the skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure,
  36. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Misaki is a young and beautiful real Japanese girl with natural 34DD Cups and a great body. She is open to bbbj, dfk and cfs
  37. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  38. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  39. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Lucy & Maggie. Lucy is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like.
  40. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS SUMMER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: JAP SENSATION CHANEL AND SASSY JENNIFER READY TO KNOCK YOU OUT ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  41. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  42. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 4th , SATURDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹LILIAN 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 🆕 NAT 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 TINA & 🆕 NAT & 🆕 DAISY & LILIAN ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  43. Montreal 1969:
    Elise seduction
  44. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  45. Aufan Spa:
    ❤️ SOFIE, ANGELA and MIMI are here today for your massage needs ❤️ AUFAN SPA ❤️ 635 PHARMACY ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1L 3H3 ❤️ (647) 557-1407❤️
  46. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  47. hiyamickey:
    7 young petite sexy girls working @Reynaella wellness Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  48. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Summer and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Tina and beautiful GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  49. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st # 203 /new Asian girl Yuki &Persian girl Jasmine today
  50. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HAPPY & MICHELLE. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean attendant with great massage and other skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
Back