Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How can shilling be slowed down on MP.net?

Wonders

Reaction score
How can shilling be slowed down on massageplanet.net ?

What if the moderator/Admin made a rule that no massageplanet.netite with under 10 posts can create a new thread ? How would that work out ....

Im just a little tired of reading false reviews only to advertise. Slowly but surely massageplanet.net is changing into a board with false advertising. There has to be a way to slow down the false reviews.

Your thoughts....

I've been burned by advice from members with 40 to 50 posts. Later when I reviewed all their past posts, I realized they had very little in the way of real reviews.

Do your homework and remember, Caveat Emptor.

Newbies would make 10 posts of say "Nice Review" and then post a thread afterwards, which would lead us to scroll more. If they are going to post a review then they will waste the extra time for that 10 posts on top of writing a review.

Many times I feel the same, I am not sure if the review is "worth" it's weight and many times I don't post in it. It is hard to tell especially if I haven't seen the MPA or she is quite new and hasen't been reviewed.

I know a few handles on here that are actually MPAs and they post to advertise themselves or harm other MPAs who they work with. There are also Owner/Managers who post reviews of their MPAs. And last but not least there are the "member friendlies", who are good clients of MPs and who post reviews of their MPAs in leiu of door fees and extras, they also write sabotage reviews of competing MPs ... Yes this all happens !!!

How can you separate them out ?

Mods/Admin can really do nothing unless it is blatant/obvious.

The only answer I see is by writing reviews. Not one member but several different ones to gain the overall perspective. Yeah sure one could get corrupted but it would take collusion to make them all crooked but then there would be the outliers.

The problem is that there are not many members that write reviews and there are even fewer that continue to TOFTT !!! Another problem is that certain reviewers are area or MPA specific.

Example:

Goldberg writes reviews on the MPAs of Alpha Care, whereas VBB will not set foot in that place, but Jimjames1 does and writes reviews. Therefore, Jimjames and Goldberg compliment each other similar to MILUPA and The Ladies Man out in the west end. Revolver gets around and enjoys Oriental and Indian MPAs. Indn Lover also gets around and enjoys Indian MPAs only PERIOD !!! We have a partial match.

Therefore, by speeding up the REAL reviews we can slow down the FALSE reviews, but we can not eliminate them entirely. With a base of knowledge already established it is harder to pull one over. The only problem is the sheer amount of unreviewed MPAs out there at Body Rub places and the danger with reviewing MPAs that work at holistic MPs.

I have more but my eyes are tired, this should at least get things started.

VBB

Body opus made it up to 175 posts while shilling for 4 play so it can definitely go on unchecked for a long time.

It probably would not be possible because it would be an awful lot of work for the mods,but what about requiring any new members first few reviews be submitted for approval?Or maybe they could be submitted to say a committee of experienced members for approval.Or does something like this sound like censorship,and a lot of work!

Once you have been on the board for awhile you can figure out the real reviews from the shills,but I agree Goldberg that it can be pretty freakin annoying seeing them popping up and having to read through them.

Unfortunately, given the amount of money that exchanges hands in this hobby and the greed of some of the people in it,shilling will never go away,but it would be nice to limit it.

I agree with Thevagabond,do your homework,and let the buyer beware.

I say banned any reviews relating to the MPA which in turn would reduce business another thing screen all the reviews of anyone less than 100 post

I think shilling is and always will be a part of massageplanet.net. If the rules were to tighten up the shilling tactics would become more deceptive. Goldberg I always take any review with a grain of salt, except for a handful of reviewers (you buddy happen to be one of them) that I know have the same taste and desired services as myself. Some massageplanet.net members enjoy a session with low mileage and rave about it, while others might be dissappointed and feel ripped off. It's not that the low mileage member was shilling but rather enjoys that type of session, so base it also on the vibe you get from the member. Then there is always the YMMV factor, and we all know some of the most popular MPA's have not clicked with everyone, so as stated before , do your research and not only on the MPA but on the reviewer as well.

I'm guilty of lurking and reading posts, particularly reviews. Often after reading ALL the reviews for a particular SP or MPA I'll make a choice and unless the expierience was really terrible I won't post a follow up. To me person has been reviewed fairly and accurately and there really isn't anything more I could add so why post just to bump a thread?

I can see how some people will use the review process to establish themselves quickly or boost buisness during slow periods. Short of the mods knowing or recognizing IP's I don't see what could be done.

Banning new threads isn't the answer as one person already pointed out. Pretty easy to make 10 posts and then start a new thread.

Also, sometimes we lurkers do try someone completely new...and if we post it won't always be a shill. There lies the rub (pardon the pun)...if you're new and the provider is new, the instant response is shill.

To me..it's a collection of reviews from various people that hold the true information. A bit like Olympic voting..toss out the highest and lowest scores and reality lies somewhere in the middle.

Only partial yes, IL has yet to experience some of the wonderful asian mpa's out there. Maybe one day he will see the light!

Actually, my breakdown of sessions this year would look something like this:

Asian - 56%
Spanish - 20%
Indian - 11%
Other - 12%

I don't think putting restrictions on new posters will help. I personally don't see the odd shill as a problem. I'm generally not one to run out and see a girl based on one glowing review and generally they will reveal themselves over time, especially when not backed up by like reviews. Take what you read here with a grain of salt. Trust what you read from some of the more prolific reviewers such as VBB, TLM, IL, Milupa, Golfdude, etc. But always remember that some of them have tastes that may very from your own and your experience may not equal theirs.

I can't help but feel that my review of Jordan brought about this debate of new massageplanet.net members and the integrity of their reviews. If I am wrong then my sincerest apologies.

But I do have to make some points in defence of new members that make reviews. Sure their reviews may not flow like some of the other "prolific" posters and the grammar may be questionable, but I don't understand how to get to a high post count other than writing fluff. I am not here to debate politics, or read about who got signed by the mighty ducks. I am not here to post an Idle Ramblings, I am not here to find out what happened to Roger at the Hat. I am not here to sell t-shirts, or hijack threads (although that looks pretty fun).

I am here to find some good MPA company rather than take my chances. I read the reviews and do my research before I go spend my hard earned dollars. I did not think that I would ever post a review to tell you the truth, but when I went to see my fav MPA @ Platinum that night, she was unavailable and since that hot manager at Plat assured me that their new girl was absolutely a doll and guaranteed me a great experience I went ahead and took a chance. After the session I thought to myself that this girl Jordan is new to the business and it must be tough to acquire a customer base there with all the hotties at our disposal who have great reps, I felt I owed it you folks in return for my good times and as well to her for making my decision to take a chance worthwhile. Maybe I am too sensitive and I probably am but I don't understand what all the fuss is about. I have read glowing reviews by some posters of girls that I would never go see because I can read between the lines and think for myself.

As for some of the girls here that post and shill themselves, its pretty blatant and if someone is stupid enough to fall for it than thats their problem.

If this has nothing to do with my review of Jordan than I humbly apologize. I felt my review of her was a nice thing to do, but I guess I was wrong

SHILL!

Pussy!

LOL!

When Lilly Thai, Lucy Thai and Nautica Thorn become MPA's I'll be there alongside you

As for the whole shilling question my suggestion to new members is look for "trends" when reading the reviews. For instance if an MPA has 4 reviews and 3 are positive, chances are you'll have a good time. Where it becomes more difficult is when the reviews are split 50/50.

Do you take the chance? I guess everyone has to decide their own level of risk.

That's partly the reason I put the Indian compilation together, to remove some of that risk. The girls on the highly recommended list all have great attitudes and short of a client making unreasonable demands, I can't imagine those MPA's would be impolite.

All I can say is DON'T believe everything you read. Read VBB's comments closely...

'nuff said....

Yep, VBB is right on.
We need to simply post more reviews to outnumber any shills.
Including me.

Let's not be so hasty to label someone - their first post could be an honest description but just a bit over enthusiastic after a good session. This is one reason some don't write reviews anymore, someone jumped them.

You are right. It is likely the balance. You go overborad in your review, people call it a shill. You go somewhat negative, people will jump at you. the trick seems to be contribute without apparently helping or hurting someone. Of course, if someone decides that the review has a hidden purpose, then anything one writes gets viewed wrong. So I guess, the best thing is to take each input with caution, and to do a thorough research before beleiveing any one particular review...

Pardon my ignorance here.

I know what the word means in the context of massageplanet.net, but what are the origins of the word 'shill / shilling'?

Is it short for something else?

For the accusers.....
I think the key here is that not everyone with a low post count and enthusiastic review is a shill and personally it gets tiring reading a new review and some self appointed massageplanet.net cop comes and puts the shill stamp on the thread. It's not like the rest of us are a bunch of idiots (even though we act like it sometimes) who can't figure out for ourselves if a post is real or fake.
Also, don't be so picky, when I first started on massageplanet.net I was accused of shilling for a certain spa because the majority of my posts were regarding that spa.

For the newbies.....
keep writing the reviews, and forget about the shill accusations because you'll never be able to convince the accuser so all you can hope is that some people check out your review and either echo their sentiments.

For the experienced.....
perhaps it wouldn't be a bad idea for us to just throw in a quick ) $0.02 when you see a review of a MPA that you have seen. I have to admit that sometimes I don't bother writing about a MPA if I have already reviewed her in the past.

For all......
more reviews benefits all.

For LAC.....
do a google search, I think its an old US term coined by cons and carnies as a person they would use in their scams to falsely promote product X.

Some say it's short for "shillaber", which means the same thing. Others say they both are derived from "shilling" (a noun), which is a British term for a coin or an amount of money (their version of our "nickel", or 1/20 of ₤1), probably in reference to what the shills were paid for their "service" back when the term was commonly adopted....

...and, in turn, "shilling" (the noun) was likely derived from the Scandinavian "skilling", which meant "a division" or a "mark on a stick"....

...which is kinda ironic, since I suspect most shills see their targets - although in a very different context - as "marks on a stick"....

http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&ct=res&cd=1&url=http%3A//en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shill&ei=o73zQs34OpT4sQGl4sjtAQ

Shills will always be here. Who in business wouldn't promote themselves if they are given the opportunity. Live with it, but use your own judgement. Who told you that everything said here is true.

I had always understood that the word "shill" was first used in

theatre and comedy performances a long time ago. They were audience

members who were placed in the audience to have strategic answers that

made the comedian look like a comic genius.

In so far as the original thread question, I would think that anyone who is
not a member of massageplanet.net, who has only just read the reviews and not contributed
to the board with any reviews of their own, would realize how sensitive the
members are about a first posts with a glowing review. You would think that
they would take the time to first become familiar with the board, respond
to some threads, get to know the posters, before they write a glowing review
on a first, second, or third post. I just can't understand how anyone reading
this board and knowing how many members are quick to accuse, would jump in head first and "look like a shill". Regardless if they are or not. I would think that
anyone who joins a message board, is doing so to "make friends" so to speak,
communicate, relate information etc.....You should make an effort to befriend
people, not confirm suspicions. It's natural to be suspicious where money is concerned. I tried to think of an example. I hope it's relative. Maybe my
Poolie and our history of giving examples will let me know.
It's like walking
into a bank dressed as a bank robber. You have the ski mask, loot bag etc....
Everyone is thinking you are a bank robber because that's what you look like.
You are at the teller ready to do your business and you see the security guard
press an alarm, you see the teller getting nervous and the bank manager alerting
the police. You make a deposit and are suprised and alarmed that the police
have the place surrounded and your suspected of wanting to rob the bank. The guy
puts up a big fuss, gets angry, and says that just because he is dressed like a
bank robber, doesn't mean he is a bank robber. No, it doesn't, but why would
even want appear as something that you are not.

Same as massageplanet.net, don't sign on and immediately post a glowing review and say
"fuck you guys if you don't believe me".
People will always be on massageplanet.net stating someone is a shill. So use some common sense, and sign up and get to know the board, the people on it, and the regular user/posters who's respect you need to earn. I despise disrespectful people, and every effort should be made(in anything) to ease into people's territory. You are supposed to be
a kind, respectful, helpful person in life. The "f**k you, I don't care attitude",
or "f**k you, that's your problem" response is pathetic. I think you could cut
down on shilling by considering reviews after 50 or more posts. It will not weed
out all the shilling as some people are very persistent, but most people are not.
It does take a lot of time to post about 50 times and I personally don't think
a horrible mpa would donate the time. If they don't donate it for
their 30 min. session, would they donate it for free in their spare time? Perfection
and persistance is not a trait of horrible mpa's.
Okay, so was that a poor analogy (bank robber) for comparison? I know the
bank robber is more serious but the point is the same.

Shoutbox
  1. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 CHASIDY, LUCY, PAOLA, AMANDA, MAY, KIRAN, NISHA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  2. Turnernator1:
    blair
  3. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday:New jap tina 💋💋 :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  4. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 END YOUR WEEK 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH🎌🎌 JAPANESE CHANEL🎌🎌 & 🇭🇰TAIWANESE ZOE 🇭🇰905-604-8186!!!
  5. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  6. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  7. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service. Very s
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  9. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👅👅🈵🈵👄👄
  10. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, LULU & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure
  11. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, HELEN & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  12. aaro_991:
    Athens ga
  13. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage and...
  14. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: KELLY, LULU & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’3” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services..
  15. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  16. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  17. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young new sweet Vicky with curve body and young pretty student Summer, young fun sexy Tina and cute GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  18. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️2 new girls 🌹🌹🌹🌹Amy so sexy body 🔥big boost very nice girl 💐💐💐💐💐Lucy so hot sexy service good deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  19. HKWQ:
    Club Dynasty: Some of the shiatsu massuses are way too old!
  20. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! END YOUR WEEK WITH A WILD TIME WITH JAPANESE CHANEL & TAIWANESE ZOE 905-604-8186!!!
  21. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  22. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ REWARD YOURSELF! KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  23. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Young Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  24. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  25. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹every day 3 girls 🌹🌹🌹New girl Vicy ,sexy body very good body slide 🥰🥰🥰Cici Strong Deep Tissue,Jenny very good table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  26. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  27. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  28. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Eva , Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 🈵🈵👄👄🦵🦵👅👅
  29. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pictures
  30. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: EMMA, HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ EMMA is a young & pretty Chinese babe with very liberal services. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  31. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young cute Ivy with curve body and young sweet Japanese Lily 36DD, sexy Coco and Pretty GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  32. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EVA, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ EVA is a slim, pretty & sexy Asian girl. She has excellent bbbj skills if you are nice and clean, and can perform like a champion. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’2” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services.
  33. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HELEN, MICHELLE, RIYA & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. RIYA is a dynamic black lady with nice D Cups
  34. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  35. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Jenny. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  36. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  37. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 CHASIDY, LUCY, PAOLA, AMANDA, MAY, KIRAN, NISHA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  38. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NANCY: A SMALL PETITE CURVY VIETNAMESE GIRL, NO TALLER THAN 5'2, VERY FRIENDLY, FUN AND OPEN MINDED 🌸 SELINA: A TALL SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, 5'6 AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  39. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  40. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! MUI PICANTE STELLA IS HERE TODAY!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  41. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  42. Sparkling Spa:
    0 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! SEXY SASSY SERVICE QUEEN JENNIFER & KOREAN BLASIAN ALIYAH WAITING FOR YOU!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  43. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  44. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,Tonight have New Young Thai Girl Janice after 7:30pm, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  45. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, PAYAL PEARL, MONIKA, KIRAN, AMANDA, MALAY, NISHA, SANA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  46. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Polish gir sasa 💋💋angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  47. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  48. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  49. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  50. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
Back