New open Dahlia Spa

How much do you spend?

Shoutbox
  1. JBH Health Centre 7725 Birchmount Rd & 14th:
    Liya and Vivi still waiting for you. Call 416-800-8026
  2. Golden [email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6 - 9052580777:
    Chinese Mimi and Japanese Yomiko in right now
  3. Baby Bella:
    Mississauga 💋💦Good Good Massage 💦👄☎437-881-3200💦👋💋Please Text Before at 9pm :heart2:heart4:heart2
  4. nanchyka:
  5. L_H_Health:
    Sophie here now for the ultimate relaxation treatment...
  6. Garo:
    Aroma Massage $30/60 min :car FREE PARKING /416 781 0088 / 2236 Eglinton Ave West, Toronto / :skates OPEN 7 DAYS
  7. lemon_tree:
    Lisa today, small girl, smooth white skin...
  8. gold__rose__spa:
    Jessica and Nikki at at #211 - 2095 Weston Road, Fifi at 1536 Warden AvenueToday....
  9. EvanGary:
    Looks like A&R Studio Massage on Dundas has their Website Down. Does anyone know it they are open? and if so who is working there?
  10. Baby Bella:
    Mississauga 💋💦Good Massage 💦👄☎437-881-3200💦💋please Text Before at 9pm ❤💦:heart2:heart3:heart2
  11. A__SPA:
    New Caribbean girl, Jade..... come and look...
  12. Mathew2376104:
    Persian
  13. OnlyYouMassage:
    🌸🌸 OPEN TODAY🌸🌸Asian Massage🌸🌸Queensway Etobicoke🌸🌸$40 for 30mins🌸🌸ONLY YOU HEALTH CENTRE🌸🌸Full Body Massage Custom Treatments Available ;)🌸🌸9am-9pm Every Day!🌸🌸773A The Queensway, Toronto🌸🌸647-351-5058
  14. golden__lotus:
    Wednesday featuring Yomiko, beautiful Japanese and Mimi, pretty Chinese girl...
  15. Munna Pundit:
    Exclusive telegram group for lovers of huge boobs. Link is here: https://t.me/joinchat/OWL0bRlfGHCuSWH-nK-5HA
  16. Munna Pundit:
    Need contacts in Siliguri. Looking for girls with huge boobs.
  17. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage with Laura. Low traficc facility. 587-982-6052 :heart6:heart6:heart6
  18. Garo:
    AROMA MASSAGE $30/60m in :car free parking/416 781 0088 / 2236 Eglinton Ave West, Toronto / :skates OPEN EVERY DAY
  19. bobbieround:
    Any Asian lady with huge nipples
  20. bobbieround:
    Any Asian lady with really huge nipple
  21. Golden [email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6 - 9052580777:
    Young sexy vietnamese lisa and Sara in today
  22. Superior_Health:
    Cleanest Spa in Scarborough...
  23. Baby Bella:
    Mississauga 💋❤good Massage 💋❤☎437-881-3200💋❤Please Text Before at 9pm :heart2:heart3:heart2
  24. nanchyka:
  25. YouYouSpa:
    Come and see Jessica or Angela (Singaporean) to find out what they can do for you. call ☎ 416-800-8026❤

luvnewpussy

Reviewer
Reaction score
North of $2k easily
Averaged $600..(2 session/tip/gas) per weekend this month ..slipped in some extra exploration ..will share soon ..so i am at about $2500 for november as we close out the month.
Yeah I know....I know..thats a mortgage payment

rhuarc

Reaction score
Lol. Sure. Sugar babies means u take them off work fully and they live with u full time and go travel and all that shit together for a month. Done it with 3 moonwaiting n asb girls before. they just took the month off. It's the norm pricing.
Wow, that is the wrong way to go about doing a sugar baby arrangement! Yes, if you do it that way, it's gonna be bloody expensive.

Pewpewpew

Reaction score
I hope this includes dine outs, overnights etc not just 1 hour visits!
Nah i dont do dine outs and overnights. Seems pointless. Aint here to catch feelings lol.

Ya mainly 1 hour or hh visits.

Pewpewpew

Reaction score
Good stuff!! Myself, I prefer not going to spas everyday. It just keeps it fresher. In reality, I don’t need new pussy every day or week for that matter, rather Diversify
the assets. I once had cancer and thought that’s it! I’m gone! Got that bucket list out. Then started to take action.
I was in Los Angeles at the time.
Through those efforts, was able to bring fun and enjoyment to others in the form of taking women and friends flying.
Many good times were had and found it is a turn on for the ladies. I do claim to be a member of the Mile High Club. Broke that virginity flying to Palm Springs. I“m currently trying to get my fav To go up with me. But she’s playing hard to get. Lol. Cheers to new adventures!
Oh i dont do spas lol. Just sp. I find it more fun than mpa.

kl_funguy

Reviewer
Reaction score
ramen everyday lol. I have a part time job on the side to help finance this hobby.
Is your p/t job to get under KJ's skin? Based on some of the comments here, seems a few ladies would be willing to pay you for that : )

cupcrazy

Reviewer
Reaction score
Is your p/t job to get under KJ's skin? Based on some of the comments here, seems a few ladies would be willing to pay you for that : )
i dont mind if I get paid to troll. no, I have a commercial driving license. I drive buses and trucks

Hangdai

Reviewer
Reaction score
I’m thinking maybe he is one of those ladies?

I’ve heard about these sex workers having multiple accounts and infiltrating our secret society on here, probably just a rumour though.

cupcrazy

Reviewer
Reaction score

I’ve heard about these sex workers having multiple accounts and infiltrating our secret society on here, probably just a rumour though.
Unlike Lord Kray, I don't have multiple handles or a female mpa. If I am a female MPA, I would write only reviews about the spa I work for.

Flatulent Fox

Reviewer
Reaction score
Averaged $600..(2 session/tip/gas) per weekend this month ..slipped in some extra exploration ..will share soon ..so i am at about $2500 for november as we close out the month.
Yeah I know....I know..thats a mortgage payment
Yeah, I'm right there with you. My mortgage was paid off a while ago, so now I spend my "mortgage payments" on pussy.

Hangdai

Reviewer
Reaction score
i Got busted by my fav not too long ago. she Reads or will find out.
One of my old favs has no less than 4 id's on here, but usually the girls find out everything through their other "clients" , lol

luvnewpussy

Reviewer
Reaction score
my god, 4 id's!! - In my case, I'm sure it was someone else who told her as she referenced another spa girl she thought I had been seeing who she doesn't like - I

I posted a good review of her but a little too descriptive - She tells me she doesn't need the advertising - its a ymmv thing with other men
Yeah guys on here sometimes verrry descriptive. Things like duos ..what she told you. Alot of the girls know about these forums. I recall one time I posted a great review and my fav called me out in being too descriptive as she didnt want the lineup. They read posts ..they identify you and they adjust there service offerings depending on what they read. Also I have had receptionist ask specific questions which I know related in trying to match the handle to the face.
Just be aware..if you value your privacy

Hangdai

Reviewer
Reaction score
Just be aware..if you value your privacy
And remember, with technology and security today, I can guarantee they have your photo, video, licence plates, online ID's all matched up and shared between spa owners.
If you've been a good boy, nothing to really worry about.
When you think about it, security is actually a good thing for both the ladies and the clients, keeps out the riff raff.

squirrelhunter1

Reaction score

Hardly a secret society. Just like the hobby, nothing secret about it . Your fooling yourself if you think that. Trust me if your keeping secrets it will be found out in the most innocent of ways. That's the scarey part for anyone on here. But as my good friend says. Ignorance is Bliss.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M How much you spend? Toronto Massage Review 7
T How Much do you spend? Toronto Massage Review 8
M How much time do you spend on the MP.net Toronto Massage Review 15
V I spend too much Toronto Massage Review 9
C If you won Survivor, how much $$ would you spend on MP's? Toronto Massage Review 16
C On average how much do you spend on MPA's or SP's in a month Toronto Massage Review 17
Caligula Durex condoms much better than Trojan condoms Toronto Massage Review 1
LittleCarrot How Much Enjoyment? Toronto Massage Review 34
johnbuyba How much does hobbying cost you? Toronto Massage Review 48
Buzzkill Are We Paying Too Much for FS Toronto Massage Review 52
P How much should I pay? Toronto Massage Review 8
Buzzkill Not Much In New Reviews... Toronto Massage Review 15
IronHeart In Health Wellness in Mississauga, pretty much a rub & tug place Toronto Massage Review 2
kingvity How much are extras at flirt? Toronto Massage Review 13
IronHearted How much money do drivers make? Toronto Massage Review 3
2 How much do you tip? Toronto Massage Review 23
C How much sex can someone have in a day? Toronto Massage Review 21
Ursus No matter how much money you have................, Toronto Massage Review 0
Ursus Hugh Hefner didn't pay much for sex with his bunnies Toronto Massage Review 10
J Looking for FS- Where to go without spending too much? Toronto Massage Review 3
H nothing much happened on Sheppard today... Toronto Massage Review 3
A How much a BS at S9, isn't it 80 for 30 min? Toronto Massage Review 0
T How much for 1 hour nude reverse? Toronto Massage Review 2
D **AIRPORT GOLDEN SPA*FRIDAY JAN 15 *HOT NEW BEAUTY STARTING SONIA and much more!! Toronto Massage Review 2
P How Much Do You Pay for a HJ? Toronto Massage Review 5
M affordable, decent, cute - too much to ask for? Toronto Massage Review 6
M How much? Toronto Massage Review 6
Lion Ate Lamb Thank you very much, Buddy Boy... Toronto Massage Review 4
F How much is a 45 min NR at HFH? Toronto Massage Review 2
O Robin and Raquel. Too much of a good thing? Toronto Massage Review 3
A ISO: Necole reviews? Not much said from search.... Toronto Massage Review 2
Pompal 09. How much do you tip your favorites? Toronto Massage Review 10
D Hey Guys How Much @ Platnium 1hr Toronto Massage Review 4
C How much money do MPA's make?? - moved where? Toronto Massage Review 3
Mitch How much does reduction in menu list affect repeats. Toronto Massage Review 2
K How much you can make per year? Toronto Massage Review 12
2 Talk too much Toronto Massage Review 8
F How much can you expect to earn owning an MP?? Toronto Massage Review 2
I I feel much safer now... Toronto Massage Review 11
B MPA's jumping ship too much Toronto Massage Review 4
S How much to tip? Toronto Massage Review 7
E Did I give too much tip? Toronto Massage Review 18
F How much on top of room fees ? Toronto Massage Review 7
M How much to visit all the mpa Toronto Massage Review 13
M To Much Time On MP.net? Toronto Massage Review 13
Erica I have spent this much in a year on MPAs Toronto Massage Review 33
M how much time and money we have spent pursuing this hobby ? Toronto Massage Review 20
B How much do you earn annually? Toronto Massage Review 20
I Put Much Thought in Your Screen Name ? Toronto Massage Review 45
J How much is too much? Toronto Massage Review 48