Hyderabad FRS

Hey Shivam, Clear ur inbox. Unable to PM u... Share with me the kolkata contact.. I shall share couple of hyderabad contacts :)

Hi All,

I had couple of Exps, The lead source proved by one of the senior members.

I met a mature Aunty in Vijayanagar Colony. She is independent operating Reviewom home. She as good house. She is above average in looks. She said she is 30 but I expect er to be close to 40 by her looks.She had small boobs which disappointed me. I paid her 3k. Overall the exp was ok.
The same aunty arranged a girl next time. The girl is average type and experience is also not so great. I paid 2.5 k for this

I can not share the number of this aunty as she requested so. Ay one who ave good MILF type of Contacts please share with me.

gud Review bro ...... for the hardcore experience ull have 2 speak to the pimp and tell him wot ur into.:D

Hi,

I'll be at Hyderabad on 1st to 4th Feb. Can somebody please provide me contact no of this pimp R*J or any other reliable source. Your help will be highly appreciated as I'm first time in this city.
On return I can provide some Mumbai contacts (if u r interested).

Brgds
Kraunn

if iam not mistaken karth**k's no's last digit are 221 ? Otherwise pm me his no if u dont mind...thnx

Thanks for encouragement Lucky.....have read most of your Reviews, tat automatically generates trust on u :):):)....the recent one at Uppal was too good and mouth watering......check ur mail box...m sending you the number...

nice Review shivam, no matter where u had an encounter, write Reviews that's only life of the thread, if u believe me u can forward the number with all details i will try to findout.

Few of my encounters in the last month. Sorry if it is too lenghty, it has been pending for long time. First was with the old guy R**j whom most of us in this forum is well aware of, i had no option but to use him that day. He promosed he had a girl Reviewom mumbai. Because of too much trmpfic i reached his place at around 10PM. The girl was very average but cooperative. Nothing much to tell about this experiance, had two session and slept with her for the night. Damage 5000 LT

mpter 2 weeks tried calling various SPs. Though K@rth*k promised me a nice girl i was little bit tempted to an ad by R*yn in locanto. He claimed he had a "first time in industry" type girl. He asked me to come to Meh**p@t*@m. Went there and Reviewom there he directed to some remote place on the airport road, he sad teh pillar number and i went there. One guy picked me Reviewom teh mainroad in a twowheeler to a flat there. The girl was young as claimed may be 19. I paid those guys 3000 for 1 hr. The girl took me to the room and insisted me to have the first shot immidietly, it is a big turnoff for me as i would like to go slow. When we undressed i noticed her private parts had lots of pimples type bubbles, a big turnoff. Since i already paid i had no other option but to do her with double protection. She then started co-operating and we had some kissing and cuddling ad other activities. Finally in the last 15 mins she insisted to take the next round. By this time the fear of her private part turned-off my jonny and it refused to erect, so i have to leave the place. Decided never to take this provider again.

Finally mpter a week found a new provider in P@nj*g*tt@, little expensive though. He too gives ad only very rarely in locanto. He informed he had one call girl type 5000 ST. Visited his place at the agreed time and he too picked me up Reviewom the junction. The flat looks neat and clean and she appeared young and beautiful than what i had seen in the photos. She is a girl Reviewom Vizag and should be around 18/19, she said she is 21 which i don't believe. She was thin and very clean and she expected the same Reviewom her customer. Tried to bargain but the provider didn't accept. Any way iam not too unhappy with the price, i thought it is worth it. mpter the payment the guy left us alone and left the flat. The next 1 hr we had the best sex experiance of my life. She behaved like a girlReviewiend to me. The dressing table had a huge mirror and she enjoyed watching her as i played. She had a tender slim and flexible body, perfectly fit. Second round was even better as my jonny was in her for over 15 mins and still refused to cum. She was singing and dancing when i was worshipping her body. Finally mpter 1 hr she took me to another room and she dressed up and got ready for the next customer. We had a brief talk before the pimp came back and let me go.

This guy promised lower price if i take his service regularly. He told he changes the girl every 10 days and he usually have a callgirl type for 5000 ST, Housewife/Aunty type 6000 ST, or model type 10000 ST. Expensive provider for my standard so i didn't go to him again. Will take LT if he bring down the price.

I also got few more contacts like the one Reviewom USD of Sh*u*i and H*rika. Sh*u*i is too expensive, didn't try it till now. USD informed H*rika is not with the provider and she may operate indipendently. Since i don't have a private place here didn't take her service yet. But thanks USD and all others for sharing the contacts, you guys are great.

Some of you would have already noticed these pics in the ad but iam attaching. Iam not sure the same girl will be available anymore but he promised good stuffs.

one of the members Reviewom hyd gave me number of a female named R**ya.....no. is working but she did't responded well even mpter giving reference....said she is not the one i was looking for.......had a bad experience earlier so was hesitant to ask her directly.......i am still confused whether the number is correct or fake (shared just to harass sm1).....if any senior experienced member wants to give it a try....i can provide her number...........but let me be Reviewank i am not sure about her :)

This contact Ervin
Can you pm the details if you are wiling to ..

Got a call Reviewom Kar**ik... He had a new girl Reviewom Mumbai... Somehow expectations always rise when the name of Mumbai comes... He had her in a temporary location near Hmp**zpet... asked me to reach near MMTS station there. He picked me up Reviewom there, took me to an apartment half a kilometer away. The place was clean and nice, although there was no A/C :( This is a bummer especially in hot months of hyderabad, you don't really know what exhausted you more, the summer heat or all the action :D

Went to a flat on 2nd floor.. it was locked Reviewom outside. He opened the lock and there she was, sitting on the couch a sexy nighty. She ran at the sight of me, and came back 5 minutes later in a sexy top and jeans. We talked for a few minutes. She told that her name was Sonia and she had been working in Am***pet center before. mpter a couple of minutes the pimp asked whether I wanted the girl. He demanded 3k for 1 hr session with two shots. I wasn't sure so I instead opted for 1 shot only at 1.5k. The girl was cute, so didn't strike me as a bad deal

Took the girl inside. She started removing all her clothes immediately. I would have liked to take things slow but apparently bargaining with pimps can cause such damages. She had a good body, not very slim, but not chubby either. Her breasts were supple, but sadly no hard nipples to suck on. Gave a good CBJ and lie down for me to go missionary. Wasn't much into foreplay ( or probably didn't have much idea abt it; her idea of arousing me was kissing me Reviewom neck to navel and back :| ) Was a bit of restrictive, allowed kissing everywhere but lips. and only missionary position, asked her to come on top, kept refusing. Finally gave up and just finished with her.

Looks - 7/10
Service - 5/10
Damages - 1.5k + 300 tip

Recommended: only if you are short on budget or lazy enough to go far for a good girl (which was my case)

Called R*j Reviewom a number forwarded to me by alexisdong (Dude ,, you rock !!!) and hooked up to stay the night in his appt.

Got there and was met by Sw*ta who was pretty decent in terms of looks and body. She is more of a spinner type. We chatted for a while and she was pretty Reviewiendly and playful. Got down to business and she gave a CBJ and then switched to cowgirl and then missonary and finised again with a CBJ and then headed back out. Typing this mpter reaching my hotel.

But one thing I missed here in HYD is the hardcore sex that you can buy back in the US :) . even though the girl did gr8, still miss the involvement shown by the providers back in US.

Damage: 4K
Tips : 300
Rating: Good

thanks
Jingle

Actually iam Reviewom bangalore .. i didn't have much contacts in Hyderabad.

Hi do you mind sharing contact details of the pimp or gal herself
Thanks
Cheers

Does anyone know of any Asian girls in Hyderabad? I heard Thai fun is picking up in Hyderabad... Anyone has any pointers?

Hi Fellow Mongers,

This is my first Review..although its not related to hyderabad but i thought of posting it here as I am Reviewom hyderabad....I m new to mongering nd let me be true bit hesitant of contacting people even i get ph. nos as I had a very bad experience earlier........few days back got number of a pimp i kolkata Reviewom one of the senior member of kolkata forum......was in kolkata last week so thought of trying.....the senior suggested me to visit a bengali girl named R*a in house no. 8.....i called the pimp named Ni**i......he took me to the place....the house didn't look that decent so was feeling disappointed....but gawwwddd when i saw the girl Jhonny started jumping...booked her for 2 hrs at Rs 1500..R*a is almost 5.4, wheatish complextion, cute looking with nice figure and firm breasts and really tight pussy :):):):) she is also new to the trade so i was not surprised to see that she too got wet :p:p:p.....started with bit hugging and kissing.....she gave a lovely HJ and was trying to please Jhonny to its best......little bit of bbj....started with cowgirl, then reverse CG...doggy and finished off with usual missionary position.....took her thrice left happy and satisfied..........Fellow mongers visiting Kolkata can PM me for Pimp's no.

Damages 1500+200(Tip) + 200(Pimp)
looks 8/10
attitude 7/10
will repeat :- yes if i visit kolkata soon and before she is burnt out :p:p

Shoutbox
  1. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old Japanese girl Hannah, 34DDD cups Joliee, 34F cups boobs Cici, Baby, Jenny, Yuki @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  2. laluna1857:
    💋La Luna wellness 1857 Danforth Ave 💋@$$$10 off promotion today! 416-800-6625
  3. Willtry:
    See you spa review
  4. lotushubspa:
    Lotushub Sap Has different gifts working every day Today there are beautiful gifts Lisa Tiffany and coco from different countries including Singapore South Korea and china
  5. Willtry:
    See you spa
  6. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Slim Sexy Chinese Lin, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
  7. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  8. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ LILY is Chinese, new today. Details to follow... LUISA is a young,pretty, and slim Spanish senorita with slight curves and a hot hot hot attittude. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola.
  9. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  10. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ COCO has a medium build and nice D Cups for boob lovers. She has nice skin, good massage and services. Coco Works Wednesdays at A Spa.
  11. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Lucky , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julia ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  12. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  13. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella, Cindy & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  14. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 3 beautiful girls are working today , young cute Yuki 30’s slime open mind and pretty GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  15. Aqua Health Centre:
    😊 Lily and Wendy are available today! 😊 Wednesday slow relaxing massage 😊 1729 Bloor Street West 😊 At Keele Subway Station 😊 High Park area 😊 647-343-6851 😊
  16. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️CINDY, KELLY & KIKI. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, all natural coconuts, a nice bum, and rockin’ services.
  17. SugarLoveSpa:
    Wednesday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. Sugar Love Spa is an all new spa, and we are moving more upscale, with beautiful young attendants
  18. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl mak
  19. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Susan💕 new Colombian girl .she is 5’4” tall, 108 pounds, beautiful curves, exotic eyes, long black hair, bodacious chests🥑 Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 2”, 100 lbs black Hair
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu. Provides Excellent Service 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎️647-446-0886
  20. See You Health Center:
    Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer ☎️416-988-2950
  21. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl Jasmine &new Young Asian girl in today
  22. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Aletta🌸Kim🌸Christina 🌸Akame🌸Andrea ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  23. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Emily 🌸Tina 🌸Emily ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  24. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ 3 girls a day, young, beautiful, new girl Sophia, sexy figure 🌹🌹 Cindy provides excellent service 🔥 Professional Thai massage technique Suki 👍 Welcome to enter or make an appointment, there are plenty of parking spaces at the back door 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  25. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Baby😘🥰 A young, vibrant 22 year old petite spinner from Vietnam with a calm and welcoming presence. Her dark, flowing hair complements her soft, warm smile, creating an approachable and friendly atmosphere. She carries herself with
  26. DkNY2:
    Sasa
  27. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SARIKA, SASHA, CHLOE and KK are here today for your XXX massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  28. Lulu1980:
    phoenix blossom Spa♨️♨️♨️New girls Tina and Luna are young and beautiful with professional and diverse massage techniques, deep tissue Thai massage👍👍👍Swiss gentle roller skating massage technique😘😘😘Guide in different service methods to relieve fatigue💯💯💯💯Welcome to walk in or make an appointment at any time5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366
  29. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Slim Sexy Chinese Lin, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
  30. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style🥑 Linda💕 She is Vietnamese Very Spicy Sexy Girl Beautiful Face 🥑With Exotic Eyebrow Shape Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples ☎ 647-446-0886
  31. laluna1857:
    @1857 Danforth Ave 🥮LaLuna wellness center 🥮 promotion priceq$$$10 off 416-800-6625 $10 off
  32. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: YOYO. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ 💜YOYO💜 is a young Chinese SUPERSTAR, beautiful & petite, who can satisfy your desires. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls
  33. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  34. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lulu,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  35. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Anika , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  36. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  37. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Best Massage Rachel, & Wendy 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4” tall with nice responsive 34C’s and a captivating smooth rounded bottom. She is popular for her excellent massage skills and a little extra..
  38. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting to
  39. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular for her
  40. See You Health Center:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 1”, 100 lbs black Hair
Great BBJ, 🥑Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2”tall . 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎ 416-988-2950
  41. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: CICI & CINDY. CICI is a young, slim & beautiful Chinese gem, petite 5’2” & 100 Lbs with firm but soft C Cups & the absolute best of services. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best!
  42. SugarLoveSpa:
    Tuesday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & MIMI. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. MIMI is a slim & busty Asian/Euro mix beauty, 50Kgs & 1M60. Mimi has a very versatile range of services.
  43. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Rita🥰A brand new girl from Northeast China of Russian descent has just arrived, a young sexy beauty with smooth white skin, natural 32C breasts with big juicy nipples and fantastic tight little bum bum waiting to be kissed and spanke
  44. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today , young cute Ivy 30’s curvy body with big buttocks and pretty GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  45. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Brandy🌸Susan🌸Luna🌸Hellen🌸Rebecca ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  46. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Tiffany🌸Claire🌸Maria ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  47. Lulu1980:
    phoenix blossom Spa♨️♨️♨️New girls Tina and Luna are young and beautiful with professional and diverse massage techniques, deep tissue Thai massage👍👍👍Swiss gentle roller skating massage technique😘😘😘Guide in different service methods to relieve fatigue💯💯💯💯Welcome to walk in or make an appointment at any time5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366
  48. AliceSpa:
    MONDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. 3 Sexy Young Girls Today at Alice Spa, AMY, ANGELA & SUKI: AMY, young, petite short & slim Taiwanese, former dance instructor, firm natural B Cups, pretty face, firm natural titis, super play good, bbbj, cim, rim, dfk, all services. ANGELA is a petite Korean coquettish car model type, tall & slim with a beautiful face, C Cups
  49. Aqua Health Centre:
    😊 Coco and Ocean are available today! 😊 Monday slow relaxing massage 😊 1729 Bloor Street West 😊 At Keele Subway Station 😊 High Park area 😊 647-343-6851 😊 😊
  50. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Yoyo🌸Kim🌸Mel🌸Aletta🌸Franchesca ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator