Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IHM with client on massage table

afqflosleaq

Reaction score
Hi folks - would welcome some feedback from those experienced IHm therapists amongst us.
My tutor mentioned to us when she is working with clients she offers them IHM on the massage table, as opposed to chair. She went on to say she would do the back massage element with almond oil, and obviously the client unlike traditional IHm, is undressed for this. We didn't hear anymore as unfortunately she left! Be interested to hear if any of you have experimented with delivering an IHM in this way.
love, janice x

Hi Janice,

I am studying IHM at the moment so no expert by any stretch. I have heard about this and had my doubts then.

With IHM you work on the face as well as the back of head etc. So what will you client do, turn over? It's not my idea of a relaxing treatment.

Interested to see if anyone has had it done or does this style of treatment.

All the best,

Russell

Hi Janice & Russell,

Glad to see some action on the Ind Head forum, it's gone very quiet lately!

As regards, Ind Head Massage on the couch, I am also currently studying Ind Head - we have been taught both ways ie how to give the massage in the chair and on the couch although obviously on the day with ITEC we will only be examined giving the massage in the chair.

Both our tutors have told us that in practice they rarely if ever give the treatment in the chair, that they feel it is far more relaxing and effective giving the massage on the couch. Also, all the therapists in the Clinic where I work give the treatment lying down.

Russell, as regards working on the face, yes, you do the back massage and back of head first whilethe client is lying on their stomach, then you ask them to turn over (like 1/2 way through body massage) and then continue with work on head, shoulders and face. I have experienced both treatments and whilst I always enjoy the treatment in the chair I find the lying down treatment much more relaxing. Plus I think you can incorporate deeper work on the back and neck.

Hope this helps .... ps how are ye finding the study? There's a lot in it isnt there! Take Care - Wildflower [sm=animal-smiley-021.gif]

Hi To both Russell & Wildflower - I'm going to give it a go using the lying down on the massage table. My sister, who is qualified in various comp therapies, is my willing victim!

My table has a face cradle extension, so just wondering Wildflower if this was the same when you had your experience, or was it a face hole in the bed?

Thanks for taking the time to reply... love Janice

Hiya Janice

When I had the treatment, the table had a face hole. But you could also do it with the face panel extension. You could take the face panel off when you turn the client around to lie on their back - that is what I do when I'm giving a body massage because one of the tables I use has the detachable face panel - it is more comfortable for them when lying on their back to take it off.

Good luck with the treatment - I'm sure your sister will love it! Take Care - Wildflower [sm=animal-smiley-021.gif]

Hi Janice, Russ and Lisa [sm=wave.gif]

It's so interesting to see how many different variations other people haveon just one treatment! I have heard of a few practioners that do an Indian head Massage treatment lying down, but there are a few things that could possiblyputpeople off this idea:

1. The client may find being turned over disruptive

2. If you are an IHM practioner and don't do any other treatments, or any other treatments that need a couch, then it isn't really cost effective to buy a couch just for one type of treatment.

3. A client may not see the sense in having to lie on the couch as they would for a back massage or full body massage and then only to have their shoulders done before they get turned over. In other words, they could think- if I have to bother going through the hassle of getting undressed and then have to turn over just when I'm getting relaxed I might as well have a bit more done and just pay a little extra.

However, the plus sides are that they can't slouch and it may be easier to apply more pressure (and men always seem to want more pressure than is humanely possibledon't they?!!)

An alternative to this could be an accupressure type chair, where the client is leaning forwards and being supported (so you can apply more pressure), the only drawback here is that (I think) you'd have to ask the client to sit up to do the face...

Hiya Azalia,

I agree, it can be disruptive turning a client over but I think the positive effects of the treatment do outweigh the disruption.

In the sequence we do when client is lying down, we actually doa back massage, concentrating particularly on upper thoracic, neck and shoulders. It's nice to be able to do lots of work also on the back of head and neck from this position.

I get your point that it could be expensive for a therapist to buy a couch for only doing IHM. I do think being able to give the treatment whilst sitting in an ordinary chair is a benefit as it even allows you to treat friends or family on the spot with the minimum of fuss.

If all goes well with the exam! I plan to offer the treatment both in the chair or lying down whichever the client wishes, it's nice for them to have the choice. I think some people find lying down that they switch off more. Some people find it hard to get totally relaxed sitting up. Also, as a therapist there is more responsibility for you when client is in the chair as you have to be so conscious at all times of supporting the head and neck - particularly when the client falls asleep sitting up! You literally have their head in your hands.

Good to thrash out these things a/way and get different peoples' opinions. Chat Soon .... Wildflower [sm=animal-smiley-021.gif]

Hi Wildflower- I agree, it is really useful to have an insight into how other people carry out their treatments because it helps you improve and evaluate your own practise. Great stuff [sm=idea.gif]

Has anyone else has any further thoughts or ideas on this subject?

Update from Janice - tried out the full routine today on massage table/used cradle extension, willing volunteer my sister for the experiment!! Result - even after being turned over to have her face done, returned to a very relaxed state (her description "zonked"). Ended with a short reiki.
My view was this was a far more relaxing experience for the client, however I'm going to continue offering the choice but for me using the bed was by far able to bring a deeper relaxation.

Thanks for everyone who has contributed to this thread. Janice x

Hi Janice

Delighted the treatment went so well! We had our last w/end of IHM course this w/end and we spent all of yest afternoon doing IH couch work. The results were amazing, the calm in the room was incredible, e/one reached a deep relaxation. Afterwards, some people felt totally chilled out and sleepy and some people felt euphoric! We are lucky to have a fantastic tutor which also helped.

So exam in 3 weeks, pre exam over so it's just study, study, study now! Good luck and take care - Wildflower.

Hi! Sorry if this is a daft question but i'm confused as to how you perform the "neck slides" with the client laying down on a couch?I take it the client would be laying on their front for this move?Do you move the head to one side as you do when the client is seated?I just cant envisage it!!

This is something I have been wondering so thanks for posting this question

I bought myself one of the massage chairs, which is realy great and I thoroughly recommend them. I also bought a massage table as I offer Reiki and will be studying reflexology next year so it will get lots of use as the chair does.

I had been wondering if I could carry out IHM on the couch and how I would actually get to all the scalp positions. I think it will be a case of trial and error as according to replies it obviously can be successfully done

This is really goodnews as occasionally I want to follow my IHM treatments with reiki and/or reflexology and therefore I wont have to move the client from the chair to the couch

Hugs
S xx

Hi guys

We were taught the full Indian Head Massage routine with the client laying on the couch. If you want to PM me I will gladly share the routine with you!

You don't turn the client over at all but massage everything from either the side or from the head. When we learnt this our tutor swore by doing it on the couch as there is too much pressure on the neck when seated.

I prefer doing it on the chair but it is an alternative!

Jo x

My first experience of having an IHM was on a table-it was the most amazing IHM ever and motivated me to do the qualification. It was sooooo good, i just cant emphaisis how good it was. The masseuse was just the best! It felt like a real Indian Head Massage-like one you would have in India. I was soaking in oil but it felt GOOD! Tables are good because you can literally pour on the oil and use a lot of it to give that feeling of a proper Indian style IHM.
I use chairs and i have had problems supporting peoples heads because they fall asleep (i use a pillow but if someone is falling asleep, its difficult to support them)

Hi joblackcat
I would love to know the fully routine that you had been taught for IH laying on a couch. I have tried doing a treatment on the couch myself but didnt feel quite happy with it (although the client said she was)
I will send you a PM.

Many thanks

Hi have just read through this thread and found it really interesting. I hadn't ever thought of doing the treatment on the couch, although I do incorporate some of the IHM moves into my massage routine and often do the face. I can see the advantages of doing it on the couch and like somebody said earlier, the client is disrupted at some point during a therapy. I am intruiged to know the routine and will PM joblackcat about this as I would like to know how the movements are actually carried out on the head. Very very interesting. It would be nice to offer both versions. In fact the client today was expecting to lie down. I don't think that the undressing is an issue either. My clients always undress their top half for an IHM. Interresting thread thanks.

I can see the benefits of performing the treatment on the couch, but am a bit concerned about how we are Westernising this treatment.

An IHM should be simplistic, need no equipment and be able to receive anywhere. the massage is performed through the clothes with the client seated.

colleges have taken to giving the massage with the client undressed and a towel wrapped around them.

now colleges are teaching a body massage and terming it IHM.

...................just waiting for the onslaught of complaints etc.

Just remember how simple it should be.

I gave a traditional IHM to a reporter who was writing a piece on IHM and remarked on the fact that she had heard of people falling asleep whilst receiving a massage but that it would never happen to her. The reporter fell asleep 3 times in a space of 25 minutes!

So, by all means try different methods, but don't forget the origins of it.

By the way, I'm emigrating to Siberia tonight, so won't be able to answer any comments from furious HP'ers. Plus, it is my birthday today, so plllllleeeeeaaasssse be nice to me.

Hi all,

firstly, thanks for not attacking me for the above comments, they were written with good intentions.

Secondly, thanks Nell, I did have a nice birthday, and good luck with your move.

Thirdly, enjoy giving IHM, its a fantastic therapy.

I would like to know the full routine for giving IHM whilst client is lying on couch.

Could someone please be so kind as to send me details.

Many, many thanks in advance

Marion

This doesnt sound like Indian Head to me, it sounds like an adapted form of Shirodhara, which is a specific Indian Ayurvedic treatment. Like daisy chain has said, authentic IHM is done with the client seated. If you are doing head massage with the client lying down, then you cant really call your treatment IHM.

Shoutbox
  1. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥THREE BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS WORKING🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Tina😘 - A sweet tiny little treat from Ma
  2. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Jennifer😘- A busty curvy new girl from Taiwan with excellent massage skills and a fun bubbly personality. Nice thick bum to worship and play with. A fun wild girl willing to provide an exciting happy finish anyway you like 😘Real picture
  3. lemon_tree:
    💛💫 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 💢💋💥 Monday, 😍💋 Carmen, 💗(Candy) 💘beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. 💞 📞 647 348-2899📞
  4. GoldenFlower:
    💛⭐🌟🌻𝙂𝙊𝙇𝘿𝙀𝙉 𝙁𝙇𝙊𝙒𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙋𝘼🌻🌟⭐💛 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 𝟵𝟬𝟱-𝟮𝟱𝟴-𝟬𝟳𝟳𝟳 MONDAY at💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777Jojo, Mika, Sherry & Tracy. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. .Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady
  5. Hollywood_Spa:
    💕💫 a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💋💞💥💢Monday, ❤ 💘 Tracy, 💞tall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service. 💖👄 Mimi,👄 medium height. good looking, dark hair to shoulder, firm treatment followed by good service menu 💯💥 Sisi,👄 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. 💘 📱416 222-5554📱
  6. Withme_Spa:
    💕❣ at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💫💥 Monday, ❣💋 Cici,👄👄 tall and slim, nice personality, pretty, does very good pressure point treatment and over the top finish technique.. ❣💫Nana,💋 slim to medium build, young, pretty. long brown hair. Medium pressure treatment and very nice service.💘💋 Jessica,💋 medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish 💋 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  7. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  8. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  9. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🌹 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💋🏵 Monday, 💖💋 Ada, 💘 a beautiful Korean girl, super fit, slim, but good bust, beautiful, great service+. and 🏵 Fifi, 💐 📳 647 346-8086📳
  10. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young pretty student Vivian and young fun Tina open mind with 36DD, Cute GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  11. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ❣❤ at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💥💢 Monday, ❣💓 Sophia,💋 25 yrs, Oriental, 5'7", slim build, soft to medium treatment and very nice finish, full menu, very pretty. and 💢💢 Tammy, full body treatment... 💋 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  12. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALAY, MONIKA, AMANDA, ANAYA, AAVI, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  13. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  14. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY, MIMI & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cups & very open minded services. VIVI is a very cute and young lady
  15. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY, CINDY & LUCY AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit.
  16. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at SUNRISE SPA: EMILY, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ EMILY is a beautiful Asian lady, 36C-29-29, 5’4” & 110Lbs, with a sensual touch. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39
  17. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 HELEN: A YOUNG TALL AND SLIM VIETNAMESE GIRL WITH A VERY LUSCIOUS BODY, 5'7 WITH AN INCREDIBLE BEHIND 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  18. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, HANNA & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HANNA is a young, tall & slim Vietnamese honey with great skills & attitude. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  19. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4
  20. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella &new girl Kitty. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage. Kitty is a very cute & young Petite Vietnamese lady with decent massage skills and very wild services.
  21. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!! KOREAN NYMPHO SUMMER & SHANGHAI SENSATION JENNIFER!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  22. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 13th , MONDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage * 2hr $120* (Appt. Only) , TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹🆕 RICA 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹SENECA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 RICA & SOPHIE & 🆕 DAISY & SENECA ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  23. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!! VIET SERVICE QUEEN JENNY AND HK HOTTIE FOX!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  24. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  25. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️every day 3 girls 🌹🌹🌹Coco.Jessica.Cici very good service massage 😘😘😘table shower body scrub 5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  26. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALAY, MONIKA, KIRAN, MIMI, NISHA, ANAYA, YAYAL PEARL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  27. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  28. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young pretty student Summer and young fun Jessy open mind with , sweet Cute GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North YorK
  29. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Sasa,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  30. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  31. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 new Asian girl cici in today & big ass Spanish girl @monday hot young Indian girl @Tuesday Beautiful Face Persian girl @wednesday Friday Saturday &Good sevice Cuban girl @
  32. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  33. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: LULU, MIMI & YOYO. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️[/color] LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cups & very open minded services.
  34. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER. & TIANA 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  35. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: JOEY, HAPPY & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ JOEY is a very open minded Chinese girl, 5’4” with 36D Cups and a variety of services. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  36. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALAY, MONIKA, KIRAN, MIMI, NISHA, ANAYA, YAYAL PEARL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  37. GoldenFlower:
    SUNDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Kelly(to 9pm), Misa(to 9pm), Sonia & Tracy; After 9pm: Jojo & Monica Kelly is slim and pretty with very good services. Misa is a young, pretty & petite Vietnamese lady, about 5’ tall with long black hair. She can provide a satisfying Sonia comes from India with love,
  38. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  39. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Jenny. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  40. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe. Come and give her a try, and you’ll be sure to come back for more.
  41. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  42. Wildmonke:
    Powai
  43. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!! VIET SERVICE QUEEN JENNY AND HK HOTTIE FOX!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  44. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  45. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪 𝕄𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣’𝕤 𝔻𝕒𝕪 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 12th , SUNDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage * 2hr $120* (Appt. Only) , TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹🆕 NAT 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 TINA & SOPHIE & 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 NAT ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  46. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06 Today we have 5 girls on Saturday: Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...
  47. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  48. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 CHASITY, NIMRAT, SARIKA, MONIKA, PAYAL PEARL, PARY, MIMI, NISHA, MALIYA, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  49. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  50. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
Back