Important - RE: New Curfew in Nuevo Laredo

Reaction score
This is cool that we have all this commentary about Reynosa going on. Let's keep the Reynosa thread going. We need more people and more input.

Long Live Reynosa,

Pancho " P Diddy" Pantera :)

Hey Pancho Thats cool you live in houston. There is a scene up there that is not to be ignored. Im rarley there but the company I work for is in that area. So I will contact you next time Im in town I will let you know. Maybe we can hook up and find a hell of a time.

I agree with you about Reynosa, although I still prefer NL and have spent more time there by ten to one against all other border towns, and will continue if allowed.

A few years ago, a friend and I drove down to Reynosa after several days of Laredo and Nuevo Laredo, we needed a change. It was the last night before we had to head home from the fishing trip we told our wives we were on. It was his first time on the border and he had a great time walking around talking to door girls, watching a guy get his penis sucked on seforum.xxxe at some dive, and trying on some pussy at Lipstick. I got some there, too. Lovely girls though a little too expensive in my opinion.

Before that, I liked the looks of a girl at another bar, cheaper, but she tried to jack me up in the room so I walked, or I should say ran, since she was throwing beer bottles at me down the hall.

Later, a nice cute chubby girl at another shithole took a shine to us, calling my friend "Mi Marron, Mi Marron" over and over again. He asked me what she said, and I told him she called him her brown man, which he was, only closer to black. He said he had been called much worse.

She took us to her room and sucked him off until he came in her mouth, while I pounded her ass from behind until there was a big spill from my tanker on her Hershey highway.

Oh yes, Pancho, she swallowed. A good time was had by all. Visit sunny Reynosa soon and often.

Pat,

Thanks for the reply. I live in Houston. Maybe we will hook up sometimes.

They definitely had some bad broads at Lipstick last Saturday night when I was there. So, I think Reynosa is most definitely worth another look.

Peace To You Partner,

Pancho Pantera :cool:

The last time I was in Reynosa they were still building the new lipsticks a little less than a year ago. So I dont know much about the strip club lipstick they have now. It was the club right beside the old lip stick that me and a buddy was in the girls were not great hell they wernt even good. So my friend kept talking to the bartender and asking were are the pretty girls. Finally the bartender took off and came back. In a couple of minutes this gorgouse girl came walking through the door and up to my buddy. She didnt even look like she was a working girl but she was a dahm fine one. So if you dont like the quality of the women in the bar talk to the bartender and he might can get you a hottie at a price of course. My home is in rockport but I am rarley there. I travel more than I am at home. I am in san marcos right now. As far as hooking up and hitting the zona sure I dont know when but one of these days. Sounds cool. What about you were do you live?

Pat,

Where do u live? We may have to hook up and go to the freakin zona sometime dude. You are a big boy and I am a big boy too. So, it would be like two boys do boys town. We could go get some bony ass skinny ass mexican chicas and do some bone crushin. Just joshin ya, hope you have a good sense of humor. But, on a for real note, have you been to Lipstick ?? What did you think?? And what do you mean about talkin with the bartender? What does that mean? If you ta
lk to the bartender do you get extra beernuts and olives or what?

Be Safe out There,

Pancho"The Slim Shady of the Zona" Pantera :cool:

I have often wonderd why there is not a thread here for Reynosa and matamores. I have never been to matamores but I have never heard any good about it either. Now as far as Reynosa goes, Except for the fact there are more drug pushers in Reynosa, I like Reynosa better than N.L. But I belive even with current events N.L.B.T. might be safer.If for no other reason there are less crack heads in N.L. than in Reynosa. The last time I was in Reynosa there was a higher Quality women as far as looks go. I was still paying 10 for a door girl. And come on guys the more you are willing to pay the more they are willing to charge. If they get turned down enough times for 20 they will eventually go to 10. but I know a hard dick dont care. Especially a drunk hard dick.
This is a deffinit plus in Reynosa as far as I have seen there are no TS in boys town. As far as I could tell my money went a little farther in Reynosa. There is the typical tip hustle but it comes from every direction hence the crackheads. Just blow them off they eventually get the point. But with all being said I have put myself in questionable situations down there and never felt I was in any danger. When I say that keep in mind I am 6'-1" and 320 pounds not a real likely target. If you are in a bar and dont like the women just talk to the bar tenders tell them what you are looking for and most times they can hook it up. A little spanish helps and my spanish is little at best. Well I will keep track of thread so if any questions justb post them I will answer.

Reynosa is a good temporary substitute for Nuevo Laredo until the curfew is lifted. And I can personally vouch for that shit. I know this is suppose to be a Nuevo thread but I am going to give you guys a lil' Reynosa review since this thread concerns the Nuevo curfew.

As we all know there is now a fuckin curfew in Nuevo Laredo. I had a few extra bucks to blow and wanted to go to Nuevo Laredo this weekend but decided not to due to the curfew. So, I decided to go to Reynosa instead. I had long been curious about Reynosa. Let me start by saying this was my first time in Reynosa, and in McAllen. McAllen and Reynosa and the whole Rio Grande Valley is pretty nice at least what I saw of it was.

There is a Boys Town in Reynosa and it appeared to be pretty busy from what I saw. I think it is busier than Nuevo is presently. There are three main clubs upfront as you enter Boys Town: Lipstick, Pussycats, and Tropicana.

I went to Lipstick and Tropicana. Lipstick is the bomb and Tropicana is a piece of shit. I did not get to go to Pussycats but I have a feeling that it would be pretty decent as well. I heard from others that it is good. I talked with a guy that worked security there and he said that Lipstick and Pussycat's is owned by the same proprietor and thery are the two best bars in town.

The other good news is that they have door girls in Reynosa Boys Town. Unlike Piedras Negras that I went to a few months back which did not appear to have any puerta putas (door bitches). I actually took two door girls. I started the evening with drinks at Lipstick watching the excellent topless dancing, some actually get totally nude. There were a lot of girls, beautiful girls, I mean fuckin drop dead gorgeous tens. Many of the girls were from Monterrey and elsewhere. Then with my dick on hard and not wanting to spend the one hundred or one hundred fifty that the girls were asking at Lipstick I proceeded to check out the door girls. I took one for the ususal fare twenty dollars for 20 minutes fucky sucky and it was pretty decent. I then had tacos at a taco stand up front. I do not know the name of the taco place. It was behind Pussycats. It was basically the same bullshit as Don Luis in Nuevo by Papagayos. However, Don Luis is much better. I like Don Luis tacos much better. I think they are better quality. But the tacos were decent and tasty fajita tacos. After consuming four tacos and a coke, I was going to check out Pussycats but they were already closed. Oh yea, I forgot to mention I had real fuckin late start. I did not arrive in the Zona until 3:30 am.
So, I went to Tropicana which sucked. A small dive mexican bar with floor show. Only a few girls and only a few patrons. The girls were not very attracti ve at all and this is one of those places where the girls really hustle you to buy them drinks. The girl drinks are five bucks too expensive for a piece of shit place with ugly bitches. Anyway, I had one drink watched a little bit of the floor show, got sucked in to buying a drink for two different ho's and then got the fuck out of that place. I went back to the door gals and got another twenty dollar ho to make me holla. It was allright. She was not as good as the first girl but she was allright. About as good as can be expected with a door bitch. I mean what the fuck do you expect for twenty duckets, perfection ??
Anyway, I then went to a place that is just a straight bar between Pussycats and the taco place. No girls, just drinking and a juke box. A small comfortable place with a lot of good cold A-C. It reminded me of the dollar drink place in Nuevo Boys Town. Nicer decor and AC but same concept just a good place to wet your whiskers. I just had one plain coke at this bar place. I do not know the name. Then I caught a ghost (taxi) back to Tejas. Basically, all in all Nuevo is better, But if you want to try something different or go somewhere that does not have a curfew, I would recommend Reynosa. If you have never been it is worth going just to check it out at least once and it is worth going just to go to Lipstick. Trust me Lipstick is a bad ass place and you have never been anywheres like it because I ain't and I have been a lot of places. It is a very nice place very upscale like a very upscale gentlemans club that you would see in the U.S. except the girls are all fine ass gorgeous Monterrey women and you can actually fuck them unlike the tittie bars in America. America is fucked up. Anyway, I will tell you more details about Lipstick later. Aak me about the bitchin shower action. I am tellin you Lipstick is BADD. It makes Danash look like a bitch (pathetic). That is how good Lipstick is.

Anyone has Reynosa questions, please ask because Pancho happy to answer.

Peace Out Fellow Mongers,

Pancho "Like the Lip :D stick Pussy Too Much" Pantera

I'm baaaack!!!!

Whats up fellas? I have been travel out in W. Texas, Arizona and New Mexico on business and my damn laptop has recording software on it so I cant hit sites such as this, so this is my first time reading all of it.

Monkeypaw...yeah, I plan to go...I already prepaid for my hotel through my special little program thingy I got...but this is gonna suck if all of this information is true. I read the same info last week, BEFORE they enacted the curfew, in the Juarez paper. I guess they went through with it.

Well, I hate to have early nights...but I am at least going just to get out of town and see whats up there and report on it. If nothing else I'll have some updated info for y'all - even if I am the only one who goes. But I have to admit that I have reduced my plan to Boystown only late at night. I ben reading the ideas here and I am not thinking it would be too smart to be a bunch of gringos walking around after curfew looking for action before it leaves. IMHO...just too much attention, not something I like to draw on.

B

That's the problem I always have! As a recent example, I had taken a vitamin V , had just hooked up a friend with a TLN and was walking around. A bar gal outside a bar walks up to me and starts french kissing me. We go to the room and she is already BBBJ before I have all my clothes off. We switch to sexo with condom, but I keep thinking about how great the BBBJ was as I usually do not feel all that much sensation, even without vitamin V.

She says no problem and we switch back to BBBJ. First time I blast with this in a very long time. However, she must have sensed the pre-cum and there immediately is no more contact, mouth hand or otherwise. What a damn way to ruin a good orgasm :mad: .

Getting back to your question, I only got BBBJ from a door girl once and she had a decent body, but was nasty and not in a good way. I think you just have to keep asking for this, be prepared to pay a little more and then pray that she knows what she is doing ;) . I can handle spitting, but I would at least like to complete the sensation. If anyone has some good recommendations please post!

Does anyone know where in Nuevo BT I can get a BBBJ? Or more specifically which door girl will do BBBJ and let you finish in her boca with no condom.

Must be a young attractive girl (not fatt!!)!! I do not want any old ladies, any ugly ladies, any fat ladies, or any queers.

Most of the door girls are strict about the condom requirement. Some will do a lil BBBJ but they will not let you gush up vanilla shake in their mouths.

There was an older lady at Papagayos that gave me BBBJ and swallowed. It was great she swallowed. She did not spit it out. She gave me a hell of a massage too. She was not that bad looking for an older broad. I have not seen her anymore and do not know her name.

Thanks for Any Info,

Pancho "Needs BBBJ" Pantera

Monkeypaw - Some of the door girls have air conditioners! The low prices do sometimes serve their purpose :D . Yeah, I like to get to know the chicks a bit too, which is why I like the more relaxed atmosphere downtown.

None of the bars are dead right now. Each day is different. One would "think" the last weekend of the month means time to work harder to get money for bills........... Regarding the few bars you hear about that might be breaking the curfew, I understand they are not getting in trouble because they are not serving alcohol after midnight.

Regarding relocating to Reynosa, Acuna, etc. I would imagine this happens to some extent all of the time. Ditto for newbies arriving in NL each week. With the other near-by zonas being much smaller, I would hope NLBT will remain highly popular.

Okay.. this is beginning to look like the plan... it's beginning to get dark around 8:00... so maybe that's a good time to show up... i really do't do door girls... just too hot in the room and even though it sounds wierd... i like to get to know the chicks a bit... so 4 hours should be enough time to find a few girls for an all nighter... what about the bars in town... are they dead? have you found out if the girls are going to any other boystown ie. piedras negras, reynosa? i'll still be there aug 26th... if for nothing at least hang a bit with my fellow mongers and drink some beer... but a sausage party is not my idea of fun...

Sorry, have not yet been to BT to provide a personal report. So far, the curfew is "sticking," in that there is 100% compliance in BT and almost total compliance elsewhere. The handful of bars outside the zona that stayed open past midnight apparently were not selling alcohol and had only a handful of clients.

BT apparently cuts the lights at midnight, but does not chain the front gates. Danash and 123 are said to be closed for 30 days. The other bars reportedly had good crowds, but keep in mind the patron and senorita count was already down these past months.

I think it is safe to say that "everyone" will start their night earlier until the curfew passes. Anything else is probably too difficult to predict. I will report back in a few days with more details.

where you able to see first hand of the happenings with BT and the curfew effects this past weekend? As far as I know the trip for th 26th is still on... I haven't heard from brad lately though?

I think you just read my mind :D . Here is what I have been thinking. There have been hundreds of federal police here for several months and where are any results? Nada! OK, so as of last Friday, 600 more federal police arrived. I found out today that they announced this curfew back last Sunday.

So, we all know the bars really have nothing to do with the problems here. So, why try to get everyone off the streets unless they plan some decent raids. Keep in mind city police can only patrol 4 sectors per the direction of the federales, who cover all other sectors. So, nothing like a little live entertainment while partying.

I say we book a hospitality suite and guest rooms near the top floor of the new Crown Plaza. Stock the suite with alcohol and then fetch as many girls as we can afford for the night. So, party, SHARE and while we are resting, look out the windows to check out the fireworks shows that hopefully are happening to clean this town up!

Well, in my dreams anyway. You have to admit it would be a fun night, at least the hospitality suite and swapping part of it :cool:

Thanks please give us a first hand account... if it is bad then maybe we can spend one night there and one night in Reyenosa? I suggest maybe we can pay about 150 per girl for all-nighters... buy some tequila and beer, get a big room and SHARE!!!! heh heh...

I can think of several possible scenarios;

1. The action may begin to start earlier to compensate for early closing.

2. There may be many girls and few customers.

3. Since the girls are from all over, they may go home for a while leaving few girls.

4. This may be over very soon.

5. This may last forever, and we will get used to it just as we have the ass-fuck gas prices here in the states. No wonder they kill politicians down there.

The only experience I have to parallel this is when I was in the Navy in the Philippines. (Subic Bay) Most ship's personnel were restricted to base during elections, very dangerous time. Being a scofflaw at heart, and bulletproof, I always made it into town. Because I knew that the ratio would be many girls to one guy, we're talking at least 10 to 1 and maybe twice that. So many bored girls willing to entertain for free just for the prestige and fun of having a custy when so many did not. Too bad Mexicans don't think that way.

I would like to think that it will become a buyer's market in NL, but of course that would only be a short term thing until supply matches demand as it always does. The girls will simply drift away if they aren't getting work.

Monkeypaw - I think your advice is solid regarding getting out early to find a choice babe for a TLN. Keeping in mind that this is the first night and that things could change over night, the local news reports 300 bars are participating in this midnight curfew for 30 days. Yes, this includes weekends.

Regarding BT, I heard there were a lot of guys out tonight (duh!), but not many females. Danash is said to be closed for one month. Other bars and the entrance gate to BT were scheduled to close at midnight. I'll leave it to reports from others who were actually there this evening to advise regarding their thoughts on the night and the room girls.

I think one thing to consider is the perceneforum.xxxe of girls in the zona who travel by bus to work each weekend. Most mongers have great heads and are brilliant about "thinking out of the box" as to how we can make this type of situation work to our advaneforum.xxxe. However, will an 18 or 19 year old mother of 2 from Puebla think about starting early and trying to hook up with an all nighter by 11-PM. Or, will she just stay home or consider another border city?

The city police were all other downtown Wednesday night and the news reports customers should expect "frequent searches" if they remain out in bars that may stay open past midnight. Hey, most of us have been subject to that type of crap in one border town or other for years, so who cares? The problem is I have seen how that empties the locals out of the bars. So, this is not posting copies of "exaggerated news reports." I have watched it with my own eyes at 10-PM on a weekend night after the federales came in to search everyone in the bar for drugs.

I trust everyone here understands that I am simply trying to report information so that you all can make an educated decision as to when and where you want to spend your hard earned dollars. I do not intend to get involved in debates regarding dangerous or non-dangerous Mexico. Read the news and make your own decision. We share information every day, which can include tips for the zona, the latest and greatest finds and sometimes warnings about a gal you should not trust or who may be spreading something around that we do not want to take home.

I'll post back with first-hand reports of additional info that may be useful regarding this curfew. I personally still intend to go out at night. However, late nights will suck if things start to look like a ghost town around midnight :mad: .

will someone who lives in Laredo go and ask the girls of boystown how they are getting around this curfew? is it weekends included? are girls just getting theur earlier? my only advice is to get there early find a perfect 10 and pay her to stay all night in a room !@#

Shoutbox
  1. KSpa:
    TUESDAY at 𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐀: GIGI, NANCY, YUMI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟵𝟮-𝟳𝟱𝟲𝟴 ☎️ BOBO is a pretty lady of 24Yrs, 5’3” & skinny, with great services. NANCY is Chinese, 23, 5’1” & 105 Lbs sweet & skinny hottie. YUMI is a young early twenties Japanese girl, about 5’2”, medium build, natural chest, and a big sexy bum.
  2. SugarLoveSpa:
    Tuesday at ❤️💙 💜𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔💖💗💘: CHERRY, COCO, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. COCO is a beautiful Chinese lady, 1M 60Cms & 50Kgs, possessing nice C Cups. Very friendly
  3. Hollywood_Spa:
    💥💘 a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100💫💋 Tuesday, 💞💗 Mimi, 💋 medium height. good looking, dark hair to shoulder, firm treatment followed by good service menu 💯💥 Sisi,👄👄 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. 💞 📱 416 222-5554📱
  4. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  5. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Cherry & best massage Rachel 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, ab
  6. Withme_Spa:
    💕💘 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💋💥 Tuesday, 💯💢 Mia, 💋 petite Taiwanese, sexy build with beautiful face. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish. ❣ 💘 Susan, 💋 medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment 💗 Lily, 💋beautiful, slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. 💯 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  7. lemon_tree:
    💛💥 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201💫💋❣ Tuesday, 💋💞 Holly,💋 medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish. and 💕 Amy, 💖 📞 647 348-2899📞
  8. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Cindy, Eva & Helen. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well.
  9. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  10. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EVA, LULU & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ EVA is a slim, pretty & sexy Asian girl. She has excellent bbbj skills if you are nice and clean, and can perform like a champion. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant, slim and beautiful with 34C Cups, long sexy legs, and incredible services.
  11. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    🔴🌹 at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 👄Tuesday, 💖💞 Sophia,💋 25 yrs, Oriental, 5'7", slim build, soft to medium treatment and very nice finish, full menu, very pretty. ❤ milf Mary ❣ ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  12. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lulu,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  13. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Anika , Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Star ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 🈵🈵👄👄🦵🦵👅👅
  14. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Mia 25 years old and young fun Ivy 30 years old with big buttocks , pretty GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  15. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💋💐Tuesday, 💞💋 Judy,💋 medium body, shapely girl, outgoing and friendly, very smooth skin, nice boobs, does great relaxation with full menu options. and 🏵 Fifi, 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  16. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Jessica and Cici Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Helen 🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  17. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, SANA, ANGEL, AMANDA, SUSIE, PAYAL PEARL, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  18. Golden Flower Spa:
    ✰ 𝟡𝟘𝟝.𝟚𝟝𝟠.𝟘𝟟𝟟𝟟 ✰ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6 Markham . Candy . (New) 19Yrs Vietnamese beautiful face, friendly...Must See... Monica . (New) Colombian Thailand, beautiful & shapely...Excellent Service... My Linh . a full body Malaysian Vietnamese...Very Comfortable Treatment Offered... Sonia . from India is young & curvy, very pretty, lightly toned...Comfortable service..✰ GOLDEN FLOWER SPA ✰ 905.258.0777 ✰ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6 Markham
  19. DkNY2:
    Hollywood spa
  20. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  21. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Monday:💋💋New hanna young student,💋💋 lisa- Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in...
  22. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  23. KSpa:
    MONDAY at 𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐀: GIGI, NANA, YUMI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟵𝟮-𝟳𝟱𝟲𝟴 ☎️ GIGI is 22Yrs with a sexy body, 36C, 110 Lbs and waiting for you. NANA is a cute pretty Korean lady, about 5’2”, 105 Lbs, 20Yrs with a pretty face and knows how to treat a man well. YUMI is a young early twenties Japanese girl, about 5’2”, medium build
  24. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Tina😘 - A sweet tiny little treat from Mala
  25. SugarLoveSpa:
    Monday at ❤️💙 💜𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔💖💗💘: CHERRY, CICI, SASA, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll with natural 34C melons, slim waist
  26. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Levi ,New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Baby ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  27. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  28. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  29. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  30. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4
  31. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY, CINDY & LUCY AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit.
  32. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Vicky🥰A new arrival at our branch 🎉👯‍♀️Vicky is a very young CBC part time student working for tuition fees and books, this bright young sexy girl is willing to showcase her eagerness to please AND be pleased. Busty 36E boobs on a peti
  33. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Ruby & SUKI. RUBY is Singaporean, very slim, petite & sexy, speaks English well, & has great services. SUKI is a young, slim, beautiful & very sexy lady, about 5’3” with nice soft C Cups. She is very well received for her outstanding gfe services. Be careful, SUKI is highly addictive.
  34. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, PAOLA, AMANDA, ANGELINA, KIRAN, ANAYA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  35. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY, LULU & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups, very excitable and fun. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant, slim and beautiful with 34C Cups, long sexy legs, and incredible services.
  36. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Vivian 22 years old and young fun Yuki 28 years old open mind , pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  37. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Mia and Jenny Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  38. balaji2024:
    Mayur bar
  39. VinuVeer:
    H
  40. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Sophie and cici Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Helen 🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  41. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Emma, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  42. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, RIYA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  43. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at ❤️💙 💜𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔💖💗💘: CHERRY, CICI, SASA, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CICI is Chinese, 49 Kgs & 1M 57Cms, with nice D melons & an open services menu. MIA is a young & slim, very PRETTY & VERY petite Vietnamese beauty, 5’1” & 90 Lbs, who is open to anything. Come and enjoy.
  44. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Dasia,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Sofia , Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Anjoo , Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  45. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  46. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Sophie and cici Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Helen 🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  47. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Summer and young fun Jessy open mind , pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  48. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  49. KSpa:
    SUNDAY at 𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐀: JESSICA, YUMI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟵𝟮-𝟳𝟱𝟲𝟴 ☎️ JESSICA is 20, Chinese, 5’3” and 110 Lbs, sexy & good looking with 34C goodies to play with. YUMI is a young early twenties Japanese girl, about 5’2”, medium build, natural chest, and a big sexy bum. Yumi is very versatile and skilled. CINDY is slim & pretty
  50. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EMILY, LULU & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ EMILY is a tall Chinese girl, 170Cms with nice natural C Cups and long brown hair. Emily is open minded and very friendly. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant, slim and beautiful with 34C Cups, long sexy legs, and incredible services.
Back