Independent Girls in Mumbai 2

FR on Khushi Chembur 554

I have met many girls till now but the experience I had today was never experienced before. Before meeting her i only thought this as some good looking chick whom I will bang till the time I can but post meeting with her and spending time with her I went back in flashback when I was in college and came to one lodge in Ulhasnagar. So let me start this saga of love, lust and passion.
Was behind her from last 2 months post Chintu Bhai sharing the number but kabhi iska phone band, kabhi iska network issue and most of the time to phone bhi nahi uthati. After ticking Shivani is tested, wanted to have some new chick in the bed and with very less hopes dialed Khushi number. Luckily she answered but said not possible for today, i.e Saturday. Plan it on Sunday. I was over the moon. Reading FRs about her actually creates sensation and moreover she not sharing pic during these times makes her more wanting. Most of us have a habit. Khuli Hui cheez pasand nahi aati and ko pure cover mein ho usko kholne ki lalsa zyada hoti hai. Fixed the meeting and asked her to reach Turbhe station and I will pick he up from there (as I know she is weak in directions. Didn't wanted the waste any further time. Finally after a delay of 30 mins she came in .
Her first impression. She was wearing a full embroidered Salwaar Kamiz more like sharara. Looking at her dress, I thought she is Muslim. It's just the thought that came in, later post confirming with her, she confirmed her real name and yes she is a Muslim. We were suppose to cross the road as the hotel i booked was on the opposite side. As we started, came another shocker, I can't cross the road. Firstly she was looking damn pretty in that salwar kameez. Secondly color gora, Thirdly usne baal khole hue the. She was looking killer and it's 4 pm in evening at Turbhe station road. You can imagine the crowd. I didn't said anything, directly uska haath pakda and we crossed the road and took her to my favorite place, Hotel Highway Touch.
Entered the room and both sat close to each other. I asked her if she wants tea or coffee to which she said tea and by the time it would come in, i thought of a bit of cuddling.
She has very soft pink lips. First kiss to her and it felt her lips would melt. Dil hi nahi kar raha tha aage badne ka. She is not into tounge fight but responds will with kiss. Yeh ek dum DB girls kaise chusti hai ek ek lips zor zor se wo category wala kiss tha, Kam bhi nahi but zyada bhi nahi. Then came tea and we took some breath and had tea.
Post tea getting over, we started with our first session and everything was on the plates. Finally I was not able to control and asked her for BBJ. She is okaish and i felt usko pasand nahi but karne bola isiliye kar rahi hai. I stopped her. Mat kar nahi karna to types. Made her lie on the bed and started off with first session. She is tight maaaaaan. I always carry oil with me as my dick is thick in size and if the girl is petite she faces difficulty and mera bhi faltu effort jata hai. Oil se aise jaata hai jaise thande maske mein garam churi. With one push it went in and her eyes popped out. She was expecting slow thrust initially. It went on for couple of minutes and she said shayad condom fat Gaya hai. Meri to gand hi fatt gayi. Nikalke dekha to normal hi tha. I was like kuch nahi hua. Thodi time baad again same thing. This time mujhe bhi laga but phir dekha barabar tha. Might be koi extra thin types tha. Finally with a lots of thrust i finished in 10 to 15 mins. We both were lying in the bed for sometime.
Decided to go for second round but this time i wanted to live up to my fantasy. I invited her to bath tub. First she was reluctant but then agreed as i said only foreplay in there. Bath tub mein se nikalke we will try for another round. Finally i ended up in bath tub with her. It was one hell of a time for 20 mins more and i asked her to stop. To kahar DHA rahi thi tub mein. All bites here and there on my chest. Paani thanda, hum dono garam. Alag hi mahol tha andar. Baaki thoda suspense of what happened further in bath tub. Then i asked her time kya hua hai. It's 3 hour booking only. Dekha to 10 mins hi baaki the and we decided to close it.
Paid her 4000 for 2 (ideally you can consider bath tub as second round, only thing missing was penetration which I can't to in bath tub with condom, hence ruk gaya).
She asked me to drop her to nearby station which i denied and booked an auto for her. Mere bolne pe yaha aayi. Mein waha jata to kharcha hota hi na. Fair baat.
Before i close this, I would like to say she has huge respect for Chintu Bhai. She said wo thoda alag Banda hai. Usne meri bahot madad ki hai. Aise log bahot Kam hote hai. Hats off bhai. Aapse Jo uski baat hai usse ek baar samajh aayi him kitne jaldi yaha pe logo ko judge karne lagte hai but aap sabko hi help karne pahoch jaate ho. You, Mayank, Vicky and a couple of more people are always ready for help. Thanks for this gem once again. Next time i would book her for full day. For sure. Also she had another booking at 6 pm which she gave KLPD because hamara hi itna chalega usne socha nahi tha. Koi group mein se hai to sorry Bhai kal try kar le. She is free.
nice story, thanks for sharing

Hi guys, a very good morning 🌞🌞🙏🙏😓😔😟

I wish a very happy valentine's day to all 🙏😓😔😢😣

Today my 4 maid sisters are available for paid fun.... Special offer on valentine's day. Buy 1 get 1 free only for forum members 😥😣😢😰😓☹️

You can choose any one maid sister and get another one free from your choice. Today threesome available at single girl price. I keep price low for my sister because customer is the king here.🙏😔😟😣😢😰🥺.. price is 2k per shot, unlimited time offer😢😰🥺😓

Any sister can be choosen by you guys. Hope you will fuck my 4 maid sisters today. Waiting for your message. Pm me @Dev adi Dev Mahadev or in Jooeey ID in ISG forum. Remember earlier I was known as Augustya gandu in this forum. 😣😣😔☹️😭😢🥺🥺😰😣🙏

Happy Valentine's day guys 🖤🖤🖤🙏🥺😭😭🥺🥺☹️😓

Attachments

• IMG_20230214_084238.jpg
    IMG_20230214_084238.jpg
    196.9 KB · Views: 369
Last edited:
Bantai wo puraani ho chuki hai
I have fucked her 3-4 times 3-4years back bro
She is best in BJ. Last time i met her specially fuck her mouth

I have done Cum in her mouth
I have Cum on her face
I I have done deep throat
Recently I came across a news that she is infected. I would suggest to stay away from her.
Overall she is nice lady

Are you sure the new is true ? Anyway it could be verified brother. I was thinking of meeting her. Having just oral sex/ BJ from her could be risky ?

Hi guys 😥 good morning 😔🙏

Today my maid sister is available. She works as a maid in a cloth shop. She needs money.😓😰🥺😭😭

She is good in bed with awesome bbbj and cim. She charges 1.7k per shot.

Those who want her digits kindly pm me in my ID Jooeey from ISG or @Dev adi Dev Mahadev here 🙏🙏😓😓
Hi…can you please share number of her..,i m new here

FR on Shivani through Insta

Was in Mumbai for 10 days after spending 6 months dry in Kashmir. Was damn hungry for some action. Unfortunately my older contacts had either changed their numbers or were not available. Tried reaching out to fellow members in the group but dint get a response. By stroke of luck hit upon an Insta Id. The pics were beautiful. Msged her and got a positive response. She quoted 30k for which I bargained to 20k for 3-4 hrs. We decided to meet at an Andheri hotel.

I reached the hotel which was booked for 3 hrs and she was late by 1 hour. She mostly looks the same minus a bit IOS beautifying and ironing the chinks in the armour. Headed to the room. She was comfortable and communicative. She asked for drinks so we ordered liqour. In our conversations I understood that she isnt that classy kind of girl she portrays on Insta. We had drinks, smokes. In between I was trying to initiate foreplay. I was getting the feeling that she was wasting time on purpose. Finally we got in bed and started with DFK which was good. Undressed her and she has ample boobs, so compliants here. Felt her body thoroughly, I like my foreplay to be long but time is now against us. She started with BBJ which was nice, nothing heavenly though and I came in her mouth. She praised my tool for its look and feel. Time was running and I my Jhonny needed to have atleast one warm embrace of her pussy. Put on the cover and turned her over. Her ass is big but proportionate. Went in smooth as she was wet. Started slow thrusts and changed gears thereafter. Thrusted for about 7-8 mins and came in cover. Cleaned up and left the hotel as our time was up and the hotel was not ready to extend the time.

She wanted some smokes so we went to a nearby stall. I bought her a packet. I said lets settle the business here. I told her straight that she reached an hour late, wasted another hour over drinks and practically I got just one hour with her. She was insiting on the full amount. I said I would pay her 8k. She gave me a bit of mouthful but I kept my calm and simply asked if this was fair to me. She understood and accepted 8k and apologised. We bid goodbye. She gave me a kiss on my cheek and said that she really loved my dick and we went our separate ways.

Figure: 8.5/10
Boob: 9/10
Attitude: 7/10
BJ: 7/10
WIR: Maybe Maybe not
Damages: 8k
Hotel: 2.8k
Drinks: 500
Bro plz share number,,plz

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

Today my 4 maid sisters are available for paid fun.... Special offer on valentine's day. Buy 1 get 1 free only for forum members 😥😣😢😰😓☹️

You can choose any one maid sister and get another one free from your choice. Today threesome available at single girl price. I keep price low for my sister because customer is the king here.🙏😔😟😣😢😰🥺.. price is 2k per shot, unlimited time offer😢😰🥺😓

Any sister can be choosen by you guys. Hope you will fuck my 4 maid sisters today. Waiting for your message. Pm me @Dev adi Dev Mahadev or in Jooeey ID in ISG forum. Remember earlier I was known as Augustya gandu in this forum. 😣😣😔☹️😭😢🥺🥺😰😣🙏

Bro, one question? The 4th creature on the right side 🙄😑😑 is that a male or female?? 🤔🤔🤔🤣🤣😂😅😅😂

FR on Khushi Chembur 554

I have met many girls till now but the experience I had today was never experienced before. Before meeting her i only thought this as some good looking chick whom I will bang till the time I can but post meeting with her and spending time with her I went back in flashback when I was in college and came to one lodge in Ulhasnagar. So let me start this saga of love, lust and passion.
Was behind her from last 2 months post Chintu Bhai sharing the number but kabhi iska phone band, kabhi iska network issue and most of the time to phone bhi nahi uthati. After ticking Shivani is tested, wanted to have some new chick in the bed and with very less hopes dialed Khushi number. Luckily she answered but said not possible for today, i.e Saturday. Plan it on Sunday. I was over the moon. Reading FRs about her actually creates sensation and moreover she not sharing pic during these times makes her more wanting. Most of us have a habit. Khuli Hui cheez pasand nahi aati and ko pure cover mein ho usko kholne ki lalsa zyada hoti hai. Fixed the meeting and asked her to reach Turbhe station and I will pick he up from there (as I know she is weak in directions. Didn't wanted the waste any further time. Finally after a delay of 30 mins she came in .
Her first impression. She was wearing a full embroidered Salwaar Kamiz more like sharara. Looking at her dress, I thought she is Muslim. It's just the thought that came in, later post confirming with her, she confirmed her real name and yes she is a Muslim. We were suppose to cross the road as the hotel i booked was on the opposite side. As we started, came another shocker, I can't cross the road. Firstly she was looking damn pretty in that salwar kameez. Secondly color gora, Thirdly usne baal khole hue the. She was looking killer and it's 4 pm in evening at Turbhe station road. You can imagine the crowd. I didn't said anything, directly uska haath pakda and we crossed the road and took her to my favorite place, Hotel Highway Touch.
Entered the room and both sat close to each other. I asked her if she wants tea or coffee to which she said tea and by the time it would come in, i thought of a bit of cuddling.
She has very soft pink lips. First kiss to her and it felt her lips would melt. Dil hi nahi kar raha tha aage badne ka. She is not into tounge fight but responds will with kiss. Yeh ek dum DB girls kaise chusti hai ek ek lips zor zor se wo category wala kiss tha, Kam bhi nahi but zyada bhi nahi. Then came tea and we took some breath and had tea.
Post tea getting over, we started with our first session and everything was on the plates. Finally I was not able to control and asked her for BBJ. She is okaish and i felt usko pasand nahi but karne bola isiliye kar rahi hai. I stopped her. Mat kar nahi karna to types. Made her lie on the bed and started off with first session. She is tight maaaaaan. I always carry oil with me as my dick is thick in size and if the girl is petite she faces difficulty and mera bhi faltu effort jata hai. Oil se aise jaata hai jaise thande maske mein garam churi. With one push it went in and her eyes popped out. She was expecting slow thrust initially. It went on for couple of minutes and she said shayad condom fat Gaya hai. Meri to gand hi fatt gayi. Nikalke dekha to normal hi tha. I was like kuch nahi hua. Thodi time baad again same thing. This time mujhe bhi laga but phir dekha barabar tha. Might be koi extra thin types tha. Finally with a lots of thrust i finished in 10 to 15 mins. We both were lying in the bed for sometime.
Decided to go for second round but this time i wanted to live up to my fantasy. I invited her to bath tub. First she was reluctant but then agreed as i said only foreplay in there. Bath tub mein se nikalke we will try for another round. Finally i ended up in bath tub with her. It was one hell of a time for 20 mins more and i asked her to stop. To kahar DHA rahi thi tub mein. All bites here and there on my chest. Paani thanda, hum dono garam. Alag hi mahol tha andar. Baaki thoda suspense of what happened further in bath tub. Then i asked her time kya hua hai. It's 3 hour booking only. Dekha to 10 mins hi baaki the and we decided to close it.
Paid her 4000 for 2 (ideally you can consider bath tub as second round, only thing missing was penetration which I can't to in bath tub with condom, hence ruk gaya).
She asked me to drop her to nearby station which i denied and booked an auto for her. Mere bolne pe yaha aayi. Mein waha jata to kharcha hota hi na. Fair baat.
Before i close this, I would like to say she has huge respect for Chintu Bhai. She said wo thoda alag Banda hai. Usne meri bahot madad ki hai. Aise log bahot Kam hote hai. Hats off bhai. Aapse Jo uski baat hai usse ek baar samajh aayi him kitne jaldi yaha pe logo ko judge karne lagte hai but aap sabko hi help karne pahoch jaate ho. You, Mayank, Vicky and a couple of more people are always ready for help. Thanks for this gem once again. Next time i would book her for full day. For sure. Also she had another booking at 6 pm which she gave KLPD because hamara hi itna chalega usne socha nahi tha. Koi group mein se hai to sorry Bhai kal try kar le. She is free.
Would you mind sharing her cordinates please?

Are you sure the new is true ? Anyway it could be verified brother. I was thinking of meeting her. Having just oral sex/ BJ from her could be risky ?
Hi bro,
I am not sure whether having having oral/BJ from her is risky or not.
See bro, Nikki is one of our best lady in the market but at the end our health is also very important.

It is very difficult to verify this news.
This is same case with Payal Airoli, few of our members came across white spot on their penis after having Oral Sex/BJ from airoli.
We seniors discussed about it so we know about it.

At the end its your choice you can try her bro.

Monica kalyan 1757
Got lead from fellow monger and fixed meeting. On the day after reaching destination it was bit hectic to locate her. And she was getting angry on call. After sometime found her.
she is next door marwadi bhabhi type, fair , good figure.
Check in to a shady hotel. She got cleaned then action started. Once i removed helmet n mask she was praising me like anything as if she fell for me. The way she was pinching my cheeks. I touched her and she started her horny bhabhi type moan. Explored her body well, nice tits a bit loose but hard nipples , slight enjoyable tummy, clean pussy, fair proportionate round ass, brown ass hole, no hair around ass hole but thin hairs on pubic.
Didn't do kiss or dfk as her skin around lips was dry due to cold, didn't do daty as well as i was not in mood for it, rather i was interested to explore her virgin ass hole. She is strictly against anal, but my charm(she told after deed) made her to bend down and allowed little exploration of ass hole. Touched that wrinkle of ass hole , rubbed it with index finger then pull apart those ass cheek and placed my tongue over it. Gave her rimming for few min. She was getting restless and like dalo jaldi. So wore condom and inserted in pussy in missionary. After vigorous hump and her horny moan switched to doggy. Slapping her ass and humping hard seeing that brown a-hole made me cum.
Got cleaned and then life story n all.
Next round started. This time convinced her to insert finger in ass hole. Applied lube, made her relax, guided how to open asshole to receive anything inside it. And after 5 min of patience n dedication my index finger disappeared in her ass. Kept finger still and felt the warmth tightness of it, one of the tightest ass i fingered. Then did 1 min fingering and she felt pain and screamed to remove it and was giving angry look. Then wore condom and started in missionary, hard hump and her horny moan continues, then doggy and hump continues, then i placed my left thumb on ass hole and started rubbing and after sometime inserted the thumb inside her ass. She started screaming and asked to stop angrily. But i continued to feel the ass hole and the thin layer between vagina and anal canal, i could feel my dick going in n out, once i pushed thumb towards vagina. And with this awesome feeling i bursted my cum. Then cleaned. Then she told me she will not allow to touch asshole next time otherwise she wont meet. Made her calm and she was happy then.
Then Paid and left.
Face:6/10
Boobs:7/10
Pussy: 6.5/10 moderate tight
Ass: 7/10 no anal entry
BJ: didn't took
DFK: didn't took
Damage: 3k for 2.
WIR: yes , fir cheap fuck.
Experience: not gfe, but like fucking next door horny bhabhi.

She can travel but may charge extra. If you go to kalyan you can burgain upto 2.5 for 2.
Bro can you pls help me with monica number

Monica kalyan 1757
Got lead from fellow monger and fixed meeting. On the day after reaching destination it was bit hectic to locate her. And she was getting angry on call. After sometime found her.
she is next door marwadi bhabhi type, fair , good figure.
Check in to a shady hotel. She got cleaned then action started. Once i removed helmet n mask she was praising me like anything as if she fell for me. The way she was pinching my cheeks. I touched her and she started her horny bhabhi type moan. Explored her body well, nice tits a bit loose but hard nipples , slight enjoyable tummy, clean pussy, fair proportionate round ass, brown ass hole, no hair around ass hole but thin hairs on pubic.
Didn't do kiss or dfk as her skin around lips was dry due to cold, didn't do daty as well as i was not in mood for it, rather i was interested to explore her virgin ass hole. She is strictly against anal, but my charm(she told after deed) made her to bend down and allowed little exploration of ass hole. Touched that wrinkle of ass hole , rubbed it with index finger then pull apart those ass cheek and placed my tongue over it. Gave her rimming for few min. She was getting restless and like dalo jaldi. So wore condom and inserted in pussy in missionary. After vigorous hump and her horny moan switched to doggy. Slapping her ass and humping hard seeing that brown a-hole made me cum.
Got cleaned and then life story n all.
Next round started. This time convinced her to insert finger in ass hole. Applied lube, made her relax, guided how to open asshole to receive anything inside it. And after 5 min of patience n dedication my index finger disappeared in her ass. Kept finger still and felt the warmth tightness of it, one of the tightest ass i fingered. Then did 1 min fingering and she felt pain and screamed to remove it and was giving angry look. Then wore condom and started in missionary, hard hump and her horny moan continues, then doggy and hump continues, then i placed my left thumb on ass hole and started rubbing and after sometime inserted the thumb inside her ass. She started screaming and asked to stop angrily. But i continued to feel the ass hole and the thin layer between vagina and anal canal, i could feel my dick going in n out, once i pushed thumb towards vagina. And with this awesome feeling i bursted my cum. Then cleaned. Then she told me she will not allow to touch asshole next time otherwise she wont meet. Made her calm and she was happy then.
Then Paid and left.
Face:6/10
Boobs:7/10
Pussy: 6.5/10 moderate tight
Ass: 7/10 no anal entry
BJ: didn't took
DFK: didn't took
Damage: 3k for 2.
WIR: yes , fir cheap fuck.
Experience: not gfe, but like fucking next door horny bhabhi.

She can travel but may charge extra. If you go to kalyan you can burgain upto 2.5 for 2.
Bro can you pls help me with monica number
FR on Khushi Chembur 554

Bro can you pls help me with khusi contact

Send me her contact number please

Shoutbox
  1. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just
  2. See You Health Center:
    Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples 🥑🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer ☎️ 416-988-2950
  3. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 2”, 100 lbs black Hair
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu 🥑 Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑 Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons ☎️647-446-0886
  4. Withme_Spa:
    💕💘at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ❣💋💥💞Saturday, 💘💋  Anna, ❣model like appearance, slim, and sexy body, very pretty and friendly. Great treatment and service. ❣💖  Ruby, 💋medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment, 💋 Nancy, 💋💞popular, thick and curvy Vietnamese with great service 💞 Jessica, 💋average height, slim build, very pretty, very personalized treatment. 💋🔋416 297-7488🔋
  5. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups. Luna can do everything.
  6. Hollywood_Spa:
    💞a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100❣💞💥💋Saturday, 💋💫💞 Vivian, 💋tall and full body type, pretty, does a relaxing medium strength treatment, and full menu finish. 💋📱416 222-5554📱
  7. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young sweet Sophia slime 30’s and Young fun Yoyo 36DD 30’s open mind, cute GFE Lina and pretty Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  8. lemon_tree:
    💛💕a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201💋💥❣Saturday, 💖💗 Tina / Gracie💋💋 average height and slim build, friendly and sexy, long dark hair, over the top service. 💝 Lisa, small build, 💋💋📞 647 348-2899📞
  9. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pic
  10. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 nice girl Luna and Ivy big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  11. すみません:
    **Anniversary Celebration Alert!** 🎉 To celebrate our aniversary, we’re thrilled to announce a **2-Week Promotion** Starting from october 15th to 31st ! Every day, we’ll be selecting a lucky winner daily who will receive a **FREE room fee!** 🏨✨ How to enter: 1.The lucky person will have the chance to pick a lucky envelope that contains their free room fee prize. 🎁 Join us in the celebration, and don’t miss out on your chance to win! Good luck to everyone! 🍀
  12. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @ Spanish / Japanese/ Korean girls in Markham 416-669-8508 call getting more info
  13. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness have 7 girls working: Jenny, Cici, Hatti, Lulu, Pinky, Ella, Queenie @6262 Hwy7 until #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  14. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  15. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  16. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  17. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna💋Tiffany💋Amy💋. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly👍💋Please contact 9052375885💋 or SMS 4163565876💋
  18. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NANA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NANA is a slim & pretty Chinese lady with liberal services. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment.
  19. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  20. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica 💕💕 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along 🥑 Sasa 💕 Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service 🥑Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  21. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  22. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Fran 🌸Isabella 🌸Alisa 🌸Aletta 🌸Selina ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  23. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Emily 🌸Nina 🌸Kim ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  24. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳 : Bobo (New today), Mia & Sasa. Bobo is a small, slim and sexy lady, petite with all natural busty melons for your enjoyment. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen, and is open to dfk and cfs.
  25. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️ EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  26. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Baby😘🥰 A young, vibrant 22 year old petite spinner from Vietnam with a calm and welcoming presence. Her dark, flowing hair complements her soft, warm smile, creating an approachable and friendly atmosphere. She carries herself with
  27. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  28. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lucky , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  29. See You Health Center:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎ 416-988-2950
  30. tommyboy_69:
    united states
  31. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Petite Chinese Lin, Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  32. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 KAVYA, CANDY, SALMA, MALIYA, MONIKA, SANA, PRIYA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  33. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young sweet slime 30’s and Young fun Tina curvy body open mind, fun GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  34. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa♨️♨️♨️New combination 3 girls Luna and Mia and Tina👍The caring and gentle Mia will guide you in healthy physiotherapy, and the young and beautiful Tina's diversified massage techniques will provide you with hot services. Body slide🔥The mysterious little vortex WoW attracts you💯💯You are welcome to test it at any time and make an appointment👍5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366
  35. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Petite Chinese Lin, Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  36. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Cherry and Luna 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Vicky deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  37. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Mary💋Lisa💋Coco💋. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly👍💋Please contact 9052375885💋 or SMS 4163565876💋
  38. Sparkling Spa:
  39. Endless Joy Spa:
  40. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA ,
  41. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  42. See You Health Center:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 1”, 98 lbs black Hair
Great BBJ,Provides Excellent Service 🥑Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
5’ 1”, 100 lbs Blonde Hair
Great BBJ, CIM 
 ☎ 416-988-2950
  43. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Cassy🌸Maria🌸Isabella🌸Nina🌸Camila ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  44. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl 🥑 Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  45. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful se
  46. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Luna🌸Lulu🌸Valentina ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  47. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young fun Ivy big buttocks 30’s open mind and Young cute Tina with curve body, sweet GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  48. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage kasa ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs coco ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  49. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  50. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator