Independent Girls in Mumbai 2

Hi guys, good morning ๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒ„๐ŸŒ„๐ŸŒ…๐ŸŒ…๐ŸŒ… today is happy Sunday and I will give you nice service ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

Today my hot sister is available for paid fun who is also a popular hot webseries heroine.๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบโ˜น๏ธโ˜น๏ธ She provides anal & cim also.๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜– She is not getting any role right now that's why she is doing this๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ฐ.

So I hope you all will fuck her ass and pay her well. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜ฅ

Her price is 3000 Rs per shot, but for newbies I can reduce price to 2000 if you use my coupon code ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

So guys, hurry up, come and fuck my hot sister ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ you won't find such beautiful girls even in your discord group and any other forum. Plus i don't need anything for exchange ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

Please pm me here ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘‰ @sanjaykav & @---- ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Attachments

• IMG_20230423_080229.jpg
    IMG_20230423_080229.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 315
  • IMG_20230423_080121.jpg
    IMG_20230423_080121.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 302
  • IMG_20230423_075753.jpg
    IMG_20230423_075753.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 304
  • IMG_20230423_075613.jpg
    IMG_20230423_075613.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 310
  • IMG_20230423_075502.jpg
    IMG_20230423_075502.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 307
Number ending 40740- in the name of natasha kapoor true caller comments mentioned are fraud, asking donation, scam,please donot pay online scammer etc. Really difficult to comment if it is genuine site or same old story of posting pics of white milky skin pakistani tv actresses by 90 percent of the websites.

Aur kitne bad reviews hai????? Bas 1-2 ???? Issey zyada bad reviews to amazon pe kisi bhi product pe milte hi hai. Fir bhe lete ho na samaan? We don't charge anything in advance, service provided at your place or at hotel room. Aur kya chahiye?????

Hi I have 2 number of indie in andheri area to share. Soni and rudy 4k damage for 2. Willing to exchange for any contact near Andheri. Please DM now.

It all started on a Sunday. Started off my day with some heavy joint along with friends and then decided to go for some hot chick. Unfortunately I m out of contacts as of now due to slow pace since few days but then decided to go to Kishore or Mayur to start off the fun.
Now before I start with the he story it's mixture of both bar and indie, so confuse isko post kaha Karu. Upar se now I m 7 beers down still my hands are working for typing gives me a feeling of super man. Chalo story continue karte hai.
As I reached Kishore I sat with my regular one, spent some time with her and while i was about to leave (I ordered the bill) I saw a new chick. Her name was Taniya (Pseudo name to be precise, real name starts from M, got to know later). Was a bit hesitant but then before i proceed someone called her and she sat with him. Pata nahi for the first time, I cancelled my plan of leaving and ask him to take the bill away. Fortunately she sat with him only for 10 mins and left. I asked waiter to call her. Made her sit. Directly asked her, badi jaldi uth gayi, kya hua? She replied i don't kiss and he was forcing for kiss. Isiliye. I thought to kya karne aayi hai yaha pe but anyways I never knew i m actually on the verge of striking gold. We sat for some time and as part of my strategy i didnt even touched her, only talking. She is a maharashtrian girl and is a professional DJ (in her words) newly joined Kishore and it's only her 3rd day. Jhonny Bhai khush the but unhe control mein rehna tha. Jhonny Bhai knows khana jitna hi warm hota hai utna khane mein maza aata hai.
We chatted for hour, I paid her 500 and she left my table. End of first chapter. While leaving she upfront asked for my number and we did exchanged.
Raat ko we chatted a bit but she was still acting bit reluctant. Finally i asker her if she is coming to bar today to which she said yes. I reached on time and called her. She came in and we sat again but this time i had some other intentions in mind. Started off with slow caresses and slowly moved towards kissing her lips. This all escalated from 0 to 100 like In zero seconds and was least expected from her but we connected well. Though all the way she was shy and reluctant at the same time and she is more concerned of people watching around. It was actually too much for her. Finally after 1 hour of foreplay she went away.
Must have tried many girls till now but maza reluctant types mein hi hota hai. They are either amateurs or appears to be doing this off the will. So now decided to go for final nail in my third visit, but unfortunately she stopped coming to bar as she was not comfortable. We kept on chatting for couple of days and I popped up a question of let's meet outside. With a bit of hesitation she agreed. We decided to meet and I we decided i will pay her 3K. To my surprise she didn't bargained. We decided to meet on 22nd April, as it was leave for me. While talking I asked her to wear something in western types as I liked her dressing sense and to be precise she had right curves at places.
Finally the day came in. We met at Turbhe station. To my surprise she was in Indian attire. Black Salwar kamiz. Though she was looking hot, I wanted to see her in western outfit. We moved towards my den with bath tub and checked in our room with some hassles. Already koi tha room mein so we had to wait for 20 mins. Finally we moved in and she said those golden words. I will change in to something I brought. You wanted to see me in western na. Wait. I ordered for 2 strong beers and went to have shower. By the time i came out i was awestruck. She was wearing a tank top with jeans shorts and was looking hot. Legs were completely waxed making it more hot. But uska beech beech mein kuch chal hi Raha tha. Cigaratte order Karo. Paani bolo. Etc etc. Order aa rahe the and we were getting cozy in between. Finally we were 2 beers down and she was getting hotter with every passing minute. I made her sit on my lap and told her to imagine we are in bar only and people are looking at us. She got shy. I ask her to pretend a bit for sometime. She reluctantly agreed. Slowly i started to remove her top to which she said wait, log dekh rahe hai and i was like dekhne do. Mera dekh ke wo bhi shuru ho jayege. She smiled and the top was gone and shorts continued. She was wearing a light purple color bra and panty set. While all this while the lights were on. As i started to remove her bra she said lights to off karo and i said thodi der ruk jaa. Mujhe dekhna hai aur full light mein. Sheee besharam and she hid her face. Off goes her bra and she was trying her best to cover her tits and i was only trying to see them. I caught hold of her hands and grounded them with mine. For couple of seconds i was only looking at her perky tits and she was continuously asking me to shut down lights. I ignored and pounced on her tits and fed like a hungry kid. She was moaning and at the same time asking to switch off the lights. Slowly i started to remove her panty. Usne Puri takat lagake haath nikala apna and mujhe rok diya. Are samjho na please. Lights band karo. Mujhe light mein sharam aa rahi hai. Upar se tumne wo Oyo kand suna tha na. Kabhi Aisa kuch hua to but i was already high and this was making me more horny. I said just 5 more minutes and i will switch off the lights. I only want to see you naked once. She was taken aback but was feeling horny at the same time. Only 5 mins uske baad band karoge na lights. I said Pakka. Slowly i removed her panties and she hid her face with her hands. I slowly started to kiss her inner thighs and she was moaning and shivering at the same time. I came near her pussy and stopped. She was gold down there. Pure pink lips with no smell. Finally she opened her eyes to see why I stopped. She asked me, kya dekh rahe ho. I was like tu to kitna natak kar Rahi thi light band karo and all, neeche to pura gila ho rakha hai. You are dripping like hell. She said, chup, besharam and tried to close the lights. I pinned her down again and she said 5 mins ho gaya na. I said nahi mera 5 mins abhi baaki hai and started to kiss her lips and finger her at the same time. We both were under the influence of alcohol and she started to get more wet. I put on the condom and especially for this occassion I bought Durex lube with tingling sensation. I applied it above the condom and with one push entered deep inside her. She shot out a loud moan and said yeh kya lagaya hai. Aisa laga kisi ne thanda rod daal diya ho. I said tujhe maza aana chahiye isiliye especially laya. She again said, tum light nahi band karoge na to which i just smiled and started thrusting her. She was moaning with closed eyes. Started with slow pace for 5 mins and then accelerated .she was not just moaning but was loud and digging in the nails in my back. I was not able to hold for long and cum loads inside the condom. Lied down for couple of minutes over her and even she didn't asked me to back off instead she was holding me tight. Once I got up I took off my condom and turned it towards her tummy and all my cum came down over her tummy. She was like yeh kya kar rahe ho. I said mujhe dekna tha agar mein without condom karta aur bahar giraya to kaisa lagta. She was like, tum sahi mein bahot gande ho and laughed. We both went and took shower. Wanted to try bath tub with her but she said aaj ke liye itna kafi Hai. Next time try karege, hence only took shower with body to body touching and light kissing every where.
Finally the day got over and i dropped her at Turbhe station and came back to my place. Completely satisfied.
4k for 2 but i only managed one as I took too much time for 1 shot only.
1100 for beers and 400 for food, ciggi and chakna
1k for room for 4 hours.
She was not a normal indie types but she does it only with few of her clients. Happily married and doing this only for fun with faces known to her and her like is important. Didn't tried BJ or Daty as didn't wanted to go overboard.
Hope you guys like it. Thanks.

FR on Manisha from Thane,

Met Manisha on Sunday as she was free on that day. Took her to a lodge in Manpada area and checked in with AC room. I ordered red bull and took bath as it was hot in the afternoon time. After coming out of bathroom, Manisha was in her blouse and peticoat and was looking hot. I started with a light kiss which later turned out to be DFK. I asked her to spit in my mouth as I have a fantasy to do DFK with lots of saliva. Removed my tool out and directly asked her to give me a deep sloppy blowjob. I felt I was in heaven as Manisha was sucking my tool deep into her throat. I asked her to spit on my tool to make it slippery and she obliged to it. After some time due to sloppy blowjob, all spit was on her breast and I sucked her breast by pressing her nipples. She was moaning in pleasure and my tool got very tight. I gave her a nice oral sex by licking her pussy which was sweet and sucked her well. Started with missionary position and fucked her hard for 20 min and later turned her and asked her to do doggy style. She obliged and then I started fucking her hard from behind and simultaneously pressing her boobs which was hanging. She was also moaning loud. I fucked her for another 15 min and cummed. She asked me if I want to have anal sex to which I agreed and my tool again got hard again. I had coconut oil with me which I have put inside her ass hole and later used coconut oil on the tip of my penis. The coconut oil made my penis very slippery and at one go I inserted my penis inside her ass hole. Guys trust me the feeling inside warm ass hole was like I was on cloud 9. I fucked her vigorously inside her ass for 15 min and it felt like I was in heaven. She asked me to lie down and she climbed on my tool and started humping hard and we had a great anal session. Anal sex with coconut oil makes it super slippery and my entire tool got inside of her. It was great sex and she too enjoyed a lot with me Nothing feels like anal sex. I am planning to meet her again next week for another session.

Boobs 6/10 (Medium and saggy)
Pussy 9/10 (Clean and tight)
Looks 5/10
Service 10/10
Ass 10/10

Damage 2000 excluding lodge which was 600Rs for 2
Nice FR
Could you please share her digits

Sent from my vivo 1815 using Tapatalk

Nice FR
Could you please share her digits

Sent from my vivo 1815 using Tapatalk
Can you please share her digits to
FR on Manisha from Thane,

Met Manisha on Sunday as she was free on that day. Took her to a lodge in Manpada area and checked in with AC room. I ordered red bull and took bath as it was hot in the afternoon time. After coming out of bathroom, Manisha was in her blouse and peticoat and was looking hot. I started with a light kiss which later turned out to be DFK. I asked her to spit in my mouth as I have a fantasy to do DFK with lots of saliva. Removed my tool out and directly asked her to give me a deep sloppy blowjob. I felt I was in heaven as Manisha was sucking my tool deep into her throat. I asked her to spit on my tool to make it slippery and she obliged to it. After some time due to sloppy blowjob, all spit was on her breast and I sucked her breast by pressing her nipples. She was moaning in pleasure and my tool got very tight. I gave her a nice oral sex by licking her pussy which was sweet and sucked her well. Started with missionary position and fucked her hard for 20 min and later turned her and asked her to do doggy style. She obliged and then I started fucking her hard from behind and simultaneously pressing her boobs which was hanging. She was also moaning loud. I fucked her for another 15 min and cummed. She asked me if I want to have anal sex to which I agreed and my tool again got hard again. I had coconut oil with me which I have put inside her ass hole and later used coconut oil on the tip of my penis. The coconut oil made my penis very slippery and at one go I inserted my penis inside her ass hole. Guys trust me the feeling inside warm ass hole was like I was on cloud 9. I fucked her vigorously inside her ass for 15 min and it felt like I was in heaven. She asked me to lie down and she climbed on my tool and started humping hard and we had a great anal session. Anal sex with coconut oil makes it super slippery and my entire tool got inside of her. It was great sex and she too enjoyed a lot with me Nothing feels like anal sex. I am planning to meet her again next week for another session.

Boobs 6/10 (Medium and saggy)
Pussy 9/10 (Clean and tight)
Looks 5/10
Service 10/10
Ass 10/10

Damage 2000 excluding lodge which was 600Rs for 2
Can you please share her digits
Hi

Can you please share the contact details

Thanks in Advance
Can you please DM her contact iam new to this i dint get even a single contact please atleast anyone share

It all started on a Sunday. Started off my day with some heavy joint along with friends and then decided to go for some hot chick. Unfortunately I m out of contacts as of now due to slow pace since few days but then decided to go to Kishore or Mayur to start off the fun.
Now before I start with the he story it's mixture of both bar and indie, so confuse isko post kaha Karu. Upar se now I m 7 beers down still my hands are working for typing gives me a feeling of super man. Chalo story continue karte hai.
As I reached Kishore I sat with my regular one, spent some time with her and while i was about to leave (I ordered the bill) I saw a new chick. Her name was Taniya (Pseudo name to be precise, real name starts from M, got to know later). Was a bit hesitant but then before i proceed someone called her and she sat with him. Pata nahi for the first time, I cancelled my plan of leaving and ask him to take the bill away. Fortunately she sat with him only for 10 mins and left. I asked waiter to call her. Made her sit. Directly asked her, badi jaldi uth gayi, kya hua? She replied i don't kiss and he was forcing for kiss. Isiliye. I thought to kya karne aayi hai yaha pe but anyways I never knew i m actually on the verge of striking gold. We sat for some time and as part of my strategy i didnt even touched her, only talking. She is a maharashtrian girl and is a professional DJ (in her words) newly joined Kishore and it's only her 3rd day. Jhonny Bhai khush the but unhe control mein rehna tha. Jhonny Bhai knows khana jitna hi warm hota hai utna khane mein maza aata hai.
We chatted for hour, I paid her 500 and she left my table. End of first chapter. While leaving she upfront asked for my number and we did exchanged.
Raat ko we chatted a bit but she was still acting bit reluctant. Finally i asker her if she is coming to bar today to which she said yes. I reached on time and called her. She came in and we sat again but this time i had some other intentions in mind. Started off with slow caresses and slowly moved towards kissing her lips. This all escalated from 0 to 100 like In zero seconds and was least expected from her but we connected well. Though all the way she was shy and reluctant at the same time and she is more concerned of people watching around. It was actually too much for her. Finally after 1 hour of foreplay she went away.
Must have tried many girls till now but maza reluctant types mein hi hota hai. They are either amateurs or appears to be doing this off the will. So now decided to go for final nail in my third visit, but unfortunately she stopped coming to bar as she was not comfortable. We kept on chatting for couple of days and I popped up a question of let's meet outside. With a bit of hesitation she agreed. We decided to meet and I we decided i will pay her 3K. To my surprise she didn't bargained. We decided to meet on 22nd April, as it was leave for me. While talking I asked her to wear something in western types as I liked her dressing sense and to be precise she had right curves at places.
Finally the day came in. We met at Turbhe station. To my surprise she was in Indian attire. Black Salwar kamiz. Though she was looking hot, I wanted to see her in western outfit. We moved towards my den with bath tub and checked in our room with some hassles. Already koi tha room mein so we had to wait for 20 mins. Finally we moved in and she said those golden words. I will change in to something I brought. You wanted to see me in western na. Wait. I ordered for 2 strong beers and went to have shower. By the time i came out i was awestruck. She was wearing a tank top with jeans shorts and was looking hot. Legs were completely waxed making it more hot. But uska beech beech mein kuch chal hi Raha tha. Cigaratte order Karo. Paani bolo. Etc etc. Order aa rahe the and we were getting cozy in between. Finally we were 2 beers down and she was getting hotter with every passing minute. I made her sit on my lap and told her to imagine we are in bar only and people are looking at us. She got shy. I ask her to pretend a bit for sometime. She reluctantly agreed. Slowly i started to remove her top to which she said wait, log dekh rahe hai and i was like dekhne do. Mera dekh ke wo bhi shuru ho jayege. She smiled and the top was gone and shorts continued. She was wearing a light purple color bra and panty set. While all this while the lights were on. As i started to remove her bra she said lights to off karo and i said thodi der ruk jaa. Mujhe dekhna hai aur full light mein. Sheee besharam and she hid her face. Off goes her bra and she was trying her best to cover her tits and i was only trying to see them. I caught hold of her hands and grounded them with mine. For couple of seconds i was only looking at her perky tits and she was continuously asking me to shut down lights. I ignored and pounced on her tits and fed like a hungry kid. She was moaning and at the same time asking to switch off the lights. Slowly i started to remove her panty. Usne Puri takat lagake haath nikala apna and mujhe rok diya. Are samjho na please. Lights band karo. Mujhe light mein sharam aa rahi hai. Upar se tumne wo Oyo kand suna tha na. Kabhi Aisa kuch hua to but i was already high and this was making me more horny. I said just 5 more minutes and i will switch off the lights. I only want to see you naked once. She was taken aback but was feeling horny at the same time. Only 5 mins uske baad band karoge na lights. I said Pakka. Slowly i removed her panties and she hid her face with her hands. I slowly started to kiss her inner thighs and she was moaning and shivering at the same time. I came near her pussy and stopped. She was gold down there. Pure pink lips with no smell. Finally she opened her eyes to see why I stopped. She asked me, kya dekh rahe ho. I was like tu to kitna natak kar Rahi thi light band karo and all, neeche to pura gila ho rakha hai. You are dripping like hell. She said, chup, besharam and tried to close the lights. I pinned her down again and she said 5 mins ho gaya na. I said nahi mera 5 mins abhi baaki hai and started to kiss her lips and finger her at the same time. We both were under the influence of alcohol and she started to get more wet. I put on the condom and especially for this occassion I bought Durex lube with tingling sensation. I applied it above the condom and with one push entered deep inside her. She shot out a loud moan and said yeh kya lagaya hai. Aisa laga kisi ne thanda rod daal diya ho. I said tujhe maza aana chahiye isiliye especially laya. She again said, tum light nahi band karoge na to which i just smiled and started thrusting her. She was moaning with closed eyes. Started with slow pace for 5 mins and then accelerated .she was not just moaning but was loud and digging in the nails in my back. I was not able to hold for long and cum loads inside the condom. Lied down for couple of minutes over her and even she didn't asked me to back off instead she was holding me tight. Once I got up I took off my condom and turned it towards her tummy and all my cum came down over her tummy. She was like yeh kya kar rahe ho. I said mujhe dekna tha agar mein without condom karta aur bahar giraya to kaisa lagta. She was like, tum sahi mein bahot gande ho and laughed. We both went and took shower. Wanted to try bath tub with her but she said aaj ke liye itna kafi Hai. Next time try karege, hence only took shower with body to body touching and light kissing every where.
Finally the day got over and i dropped her at Turbhe station and came back to my place. Completely satisfied.
4k for 2 but i only managed one as I took too much time for 1 shot only.
1100 for beers and 400 for food, ciggi and chakna
1k for room for 4 hours.
She was not a normal indie types but she does it only with few of her clients. Happily married and doing this only for fun with faces known to her and her like is important. Didn't tried BJ or Daty as didn't wanted to go overboard.
Hope you guys like it. Thanks.
Nice write up. I felt I was reading antarvasna in English version.

Is she still active? Could you provide her contact details. And also let me know if she do cim and sloppy bjs
she changed her no...not have new no but she is active on insta....no cim and sloppy...just normal one

My dear fellow mongers.
I just need a help.which time is really rainy in Mumbai..I'm booking my ticket.my friends suggested me to book after september.june I can't becoz of work and all.what about July? Is it at peak level? Please guide me mumbaikars.

Shoutbox
  1. Hollywood_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’ža very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100โฃ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’‹Saturday, ๐Ÿ’ฏ โค Vivian, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ tall and full body type, pretty, does a relaxing medium strength treatment, and full menu finish. ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ“ฑ416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  2. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Michelle ๐Ÿ˜ Brand new sexy Taiwanese girl @ Annie Spa making her debut. Petite small frame, with a creamy white skin and gorgeous almond shaped face to leave you in your tracks. Excellent massage skills and very skilled open mind
  3. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MEERA, PRIYA, MONIKA, KIRAN, NINA, JIYA, PREETI, SARIKA, SANA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  4. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’–A discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201Saturday, โค๐Ÿ’ž Tina / Gracie๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ average height and slim build, friendly and sexy, long dark hair, over the top service. ๐Ÿ’– Lisa, small build ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  5. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Anita, ~Cindy & Tray, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is a slim Asian babe with a slim waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage and other skills. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  6. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Sophia slime 30โ€™s and Young fun Ivy with big buttocks open mind, cute GFE lina and sexy young Yoyo 36DD are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  7. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAMY & NANA. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…HOLIDAY SPA๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด
  8. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim, VERY PETITE and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups.
  9. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธ โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Suki 36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Super great body slide ๐Ÿ‘ Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ Welcome to enter or make an appointment โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  10. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old Japanese student girl Hannah, Hatti , Jenny, Cici, Lulu, Pinky, @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-851-4888
  11. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  12. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @โค๏ธโค๏ธ Spanish โค๏ธJapaneseโค๏ธ Korean๐Ÿ‘ girls working Markham โค๏ธno rush โ˜€๏ธgood services โ˜Ž๏ธ416-669-8508 calling more information
  13. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Ho
  14. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  15. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  16. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, ELLA & MAGGIE. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. ELLA is a lovely Thai sweetheart, 5โ€™1โ€ with C Cups, smooth skin and a very pleasing attitude.
  17. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boob Wawa ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julia ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Rose ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ
  18. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl (Jasmine) in Friday and Saturday
  19. Shangri-la Spa:
    โค๏ธThe insatiable Coco is back at Shangri-la ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ“ฃGive us a holler 647 695-6354๐Ÿ“ฃ
  20. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ437665551
  21. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Baby๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ A young, vibrant 22 year old petite spinner from Vietnam with a calm and welcoming presence. Her dark, flowing hair complements her soft, warm smile, creating an approachable and friendly atmosphere. She carries herse
  22. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: JULIA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation
  23. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  24. ASPA:
    ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: ๐—”๐—บ๐˜† & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  25. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ : Bobo, Mia & Sasa. Bobo is a small, slim and sexy lady, petite with all natural busty melons for your enjoyment. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen, and is open to dfk and cfs.
  26. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but donโ€™t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  27. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Summer slime 30โ€™s and Young fun Tina with big buttocks open mind, cute GFE lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  28. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along ๐Ÿฅ‘ Sasa ๐Ÿ’• Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service ๐Ÿฅ‘Judy๐Ÿ’• is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl โ˜Ž๏ธ647-446-0886
  29. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna๐Ÿ’‹Tiffany๐Ÿ’‹Amy๐Ÿ’‹. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’‹Please contact 9052375885๐Ÿ’‹ or SMS 4163565876๐Ÿ’‹
  30. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธNina๐ŸŒธSophia๐ŸŒธAlisa๐ŸŒธSelina๐ŸŒธAnjali โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  31. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธ โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mia36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Super great body slide ๐Ÿ‘ Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ Welcome to enter or make an appointment โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  32. tgirlunicorn:
    London Ontario love to been someone's special sugar baby n will do anything my daddy wants as long as I get to dress and act like his personal whore serious daddy's only 5196708564...plz txt only
  33. See You Health Center:
    Candy๐Ÿ’• She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons ๐Ÿฅ‘ Cici๐Ÿ’• Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons โ˜Ž 416-988-2950
  34. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ LUCY, ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, MEERA, SALMA, ANGELINA, SARIKA, PAYAL PEARL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  35. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, RIYA, SASHA, PRETTI and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  36. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working Reinella wellness, Selina, Sasha, Jenny, Pinky, Grace, Ella @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan, โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-851-4888
  37. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl Mimi and Asian girl Jenny BoBo in Thursday
  38. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Ho
  39. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  40. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @ new girls today !!Viennese, Singapore ๐Ÿ‘good service ๐Ÿ‘sexy hot girlโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’‹ booking now !๐Ÿ’‹โค๏ธโ˜Ž๏ธ416-669-8508 get more information โ˜€๏ธ
  41. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: JULIA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you
  42. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธMaria๐ŸŒธSusan๐ŸŒธIsabella๐ŸŒธTina๐ŸŒธCassy โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  43. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & YOYO. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. ๐Ÿ’œYOYO๐Ÿ’œ is a young Chinese SUPERSTAR, beautiful face & very sexy petite body, who can satisfy your desires with her incredibly varied talents. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  44. Soul Relax Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธLuna๐ŸŒธLulu๐ŸŒธValentina โ˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662โ˜Ž๏ธ
  45. ASPA:
    ๐—ง๐—›๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Fox, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น[/color] ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ FOX is 26 years old with 34Cโ€™s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  46. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Jennifer & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  47. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ
  48. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage kasa ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs coco ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ
  49. SugarLoveSpa:
    Thursday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, TIFFANY & YARA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll with natural 34C melons, slim waist, & a cute 33โ€ booty
  50. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Mary๐Ÿ’‹Lisa๐Ÿ’‹Coco๐Ÿ’‹. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’‹Please contact 9052375885๐Ÿ’‹ or SMS 4163565876๐Ÿ’‹
Back