Independent Girls in Mumbai 2

Is this Mahi frm lokhndwala ? 2626 ?
FR Khusboo Thane 3-4k2 ending 86833
So Friday I had booked Mahi andheri but she again gave KLPD at last moment. Was totally frustrated. Remembered that @i_vish_the_venom bro had given me 2 contacts long ago and contacted both. Khusboo replied almost immediately. She is in Thane so asked her if she can travel. She charges 3k for 2 so she said i will take 1K extra to come to malad. I agreed. She asked for refrence and @i_vish_the_venom was kind enought to provide. thanks bro.
Newys come today morning and she was constantly in touch no issues. she told me when she started from home. She sounded polite,
Reached due place at around 12.30 noon and she reached in 15 mins.
First look she has pretty face. i saw her aadhar she is born 2003 so young and slim petite. got instantly happy. she came in crop top and pants and was looking hot. she is short and petie jus thow i like. she must be around 5,2 and fair and sweet cute looks.
Normal check into hotel. She does not drink or smoke. came in room she sat on bed and normal talks. she ordered chicken tollipop said she is hungry. We chattted and then food came i drank wiskey in mean while.
After food. we freshned up. she came out in sexy black bra and panties. and we got in bed and i wanted to cuddle and enjoy thinking of happy times.
And then it all went downhill. She said paymen tkaro na pehli and it rang all the bells. Told her politely ki mein paise lekar aya hoo finishe karki fir deta. she agreed reluctantly.
She said i dont do lip kiss. Was totally freaked. but i adjusted. tried lil kisses she did not seem to be in mood. got the feeling that this may be start of bad times. But kept on going. she did not touch me anywhere. i kissed and got her naked. nice firm tits perfect nippes and nice sexy pussy clean and young. almost fair and light brown some part may be pink showing her age.

Kissed her and did DATYA. nice feelingin. she did not seem to want to enjoy just stopped me in between and said dalo na.
No involvement from her into pleasing me or sucking me. I thougths lets finish first fir thekte hain

Now I started in missy and kept humping slow and steady enjoying the feel of tight cunt. God the feeling ki eekdum pro jesi she wanted me to finish fast. said jaldi fast karo i like fast. I have heard it soo often but i maintained my rythem enjoying the fucking of young tight body and looks.
She seemed to not like it when i thrusted hard she shoewed like pain. Kept banging her and she started to complain.
Asked her to come on top in WOT. She did and started to go up and down as fast to just make me cum. did not let me enjoy or anything and so i shooted in condie.
Finsied 1 round. Got fresh and drama started. she said muze 3 bajeh nikalna hain. I had booked for 3 hours and she just wanted to leave in 2 hours. anyway cooled her ki ok 2nd karti. she said itne jaldi khar anahi hoga. mood off . started to think of making me hard which made me even more soft because of stress. Any way got her naked and asked ki frensh kar na. and she said condie laga kar karti hoo. pehli hard karo fir condie lago fir karti. got me more stressed ki BC tu french kargi to khara hoga na. Nyways got her to spread her legs and stroked myself a little to get hard and tried to enter her without much success. tried for 2-3 times and it made me even more stressed and did not get a hardon. she kind of layed in bed non intrested. anyway got her to spreed he rlegs and stroked myself till i ejaculated.
Got dressed and paid her 4k. Totally unsatisfied and dejected.
Felt BC 2 hours mein 4K kama kar ja rahi and bina service
Will repeat never. Anyone wants her contact can ask. She will agree to 3k2 on thane side. If you are intresed in young cute chck with no service but just want to fuck a hole, she is for you

FR on Manavi 9311

Thanks to @dhruvaa1989 bhai for helping out.

Fixed appointment at thane, she stays in karjat so she could not come to andheri or western side. So thane it was

Pics were awesome like a marathi model.

We finalized time at 2 pm. However she got badly late and ended up coming by 5. However kept me updated trajn nahi hai, meri chabi nahi mil rahi etc. i decided to grab a couple of beers near the stn bar. Chilled watched ipl repeat for sometime. Got bored was about to leave then she said aadha ghanta aur. She only spoke in marathi and typed only in marathi on WhatsApp.

Finally she came and what i had a sixth sense was true , fully edited pics ekdum local maal. I was gonna walk away but then i was down a few beers and had travelled to thane so thought why not. Fuck the base.

Entered room, she said no bj and i was like wtf. Asked to freshne up she was in a good saree though. Came out, light kisses here and there. Took out my tool and then we started. First missy and then she was like very loud in screaming. Then got a knock on door and bell boy said sir awaa kam gave him 100 and asked him to FO. Came back started doggy, she was literally gasping. I dint wanna stop went on for another 5 odd mins and she was like itna ghusadiya n all. Paid her and we changed and left. She was petite and light enjoyed that.

Face: 4/10
Pussy: 5/10
Attitude: 2/10
Bj: no
Overall: 4 only if you like local and gawthi who keeps saying no no

Wir: no
Damages: 2k/1

Sent from my M2102J20SI using Tapatalk
Bro do you have her pic ??

Sent from my CPH2579 using Tapatalk
Gali Gali mein shor hai, yeh madarchod Chakka Landya👉👉 @akshaykundekar madarchod sala chor hai

Iske telegram/discord group mein mat jao apne paiso ko bachao, 🙏🙏

Yeh tum logo se 300 Rs contacts share karne ke liye lega Jo isi forum se isne collect Kiya hoga ,

Uske baad iske numbers sab band rahenge aur baad mein yeh tumko block kardega aur police ki dhamki dega,🙏🙏

Iske telegram/discord group mein sab ID iski duplicate hai, Jo tum logo ka personal details collect karlega, 🙏🙏

Aur yeh tumhare contacts ko Locanto aur MR mein post karke barbad kardega 🙏🙏🙏
Isliye savdhaan savdhaan, kyunki gali gali mein shor hai, yeh Landya 👉 @akshaykundekar sala chor hai 🙌🙌

Attachments

• IMG_20230719_080203.jpg
    IMG_20230719_080203.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 247
FR on Sanam / Sara 8970.

Got a reference from Rapchik Bhai long back but wanted to try when I had enough time in hand. Spoke to her long back to verify the details and contact was stored with a thought, aage dekhte hai but then forgot keeping with the fact of getting introduced to new indies which didn't have much written about them.

Finally on the day we met, I was scrolling my contact list to check on if something was left for me to try and got this chicks number with me and made me remember her pic posted by Rapchik. Was free so thought of trying my luck. Got a quick response and she asked me to come to her regular hotel in Asalpha, i.e. some leafio. Checked and got to know it's 2700 and no hourly stay. Informed her to come to Vashi to which she denied first as she had some work post 5 pm and it was 1 pm now. Informed her that if she comes I will take care of travelling and also pay 1k more. I was in Vashi at my regular hotel and travelling to Asalpha from vashi and returning back itself was costing me 2.7+1.3 hence thought it's better if I offer 1k extra to her she might budge In. Also I decided for 1 shot only.

Finally the meeting was fixed for 2:30 pm and she left her place. Came in just 10 mins prior to 2:30 pm. First impression, 60% resemblance to picture. Loose tshirt and torn pants, looking more like chapri but then it's mumbai fashion I believe. Anyways, we connected well. She is a chatter box but to be honest I was expecting more keeping in mind the pics shared but anyways now can't say much. Started off with the action.

Good in DFK. She can go on and on in this. I had to stop for some breath but she is perfect in this DFK thing with proper tongue involved. Removed the rest of the clothes. Boobs are good, handful and saggy. She undressed and post removing my pants she said, you are big down there (I have a gut feeling as soon as the girl says this, it gives me an impression that she is loose compared to girls of her age). This thought might be just a thought but most of the times any girl saying me this statement is always turned out to be loose pussy and most of the times this logic of mine comes out of be true.

I started off with a final assault and I was right. She was loose down there. Kept on humping hard till 15 mins and finally I came in. Paid her the charges and final good bye.
One more thing, she knows about telegram group and while leaving upfrontly told me Mera feedback kya daaloge group mein and I was like I m not into this feedback thing. Don't worry.

Damages 5k for 1 and 6k for 2.
DFK 8 out of 10
Boobs 7 out of 10
Pussy 4 out of 10

Happy mongering guys.

Hey buddies

Anyone has contact of Noorie & Radha thane? both from ISG.

Thanks

Hey buddies

Anyone has contact of Noorie & Radha thane? both from ISG.

Thanks
Noorie,Maliha,Alizeh,Zeenat,Parveen,Aaliya are private property of few ISG forum members.

I checked with a very senior member of ISG who informed me that there are 70 percent guys in ISG who are contact collectors ,reference collectors,pimps,trade with girls for free fuck in exchange for confirmed visit of referred customers,commission agents,SP,hoteliers posing as fake members who will write fake FR's and heavily promoting the girls with setting in their own hotels and lodges and also pay commission to girls who bring customers to their hotels and lodges regularly on monthly commission payment basis,get commission from bars for sale of alcohol at inflated prices inside the room service with again monthly setting.

If you get the genuine mobile number from any forum member from isg then fine.Being a Hindu Brahmin my taste is shia ismaili aga khan muslims 90 percent of these girls have pink pussies and then sunni muslims but sunni muslim girls are low on hygiene,and I have fucked good quality muslim girls available in delhi,ghaziabad,lucknow,aurangabad,srinagar. Muslim girls are highly obedient,no nakhras,always try to please,and keep in touch even if you donot visit them regularly,never ask extra money borrow or try to cheat or extort or ask to do mobile recharge or shopping.

I tried desperately for 3 years to get the mobile numbers of the 6 girls but it is next to impossible.no isg forum member will reply.whether these girls are currently in business in Mumbai or only on paper fake FR is also not confirmed.

I am enclosing an ISG post which also clearly says she is not in mumbai anymore.
Beware of these fake FR's and agents SP etc who will go to any extent to fool you with fake FR and old pics of milky white,pink,peach skin girls picked up from pakistani websites.There are reports of fake mobile numbers given for these girls by ISG forum members.So please be careful.

Attachments

• 20240408_145913.jpg
    20240408_145913.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 250
Last edited:
Noorie,Maliha,Alizeh,Zeenat,Parveen,Aaliya are private property of few ISG forum members.

I checked with a very senior member of ISG who informed me that there are 70 percent guys in ISG who are contact collectors ,reference collectors,pimps,trade with girls for free fuck in exchange for confirmed visit of referred customers,commission agents,SP,hoteliers posing as fake members who will write fake FR's and heavily promoting the girls with setting in their own hotels and lodges and also pay commission to girls who bring customers to their hotels and lodges regularly on monthly commission payment basis,get commission from bars for sale of alcohol at inflated prices inside the room service with again monthly setting.

If you get the genuine mobile number from any forum member from isg then fine.Being a Hindu Brahmin my taste is shia ismaili aga khan muslims 90 percent of these girls have pink pussies and then sunni muslims but sunni muslim girls are low on hygiene,and I have fucked good quality muslim girls available in delhi,ghaziabad,lucknow,aurangabad,srinagar. Muslim girls are highly obedient,no nakhras,always try to please,and keep in touch even if you donot visit them regularly,never ask extra money borrow or try to cheat or extort or ask to do mobile recharge or shopping.

I tried desperately for 3 years to get the mobile numbers of the 6 girls but it is next to impossible.no isg forum member will reply.whether these girls are currently in business in Mumbai or only on paper fake FR is also not confirmed.

I am enclosing an ISG post which also clearly says she is not in mumbai anymore.
Beware of these fake FR's and agents SP etc who will go to any extent to fool you with fake FR and old pics of milky white,pink,peach skin girls picked up from pakistani websites.There are reports of fake mobile numbers given for these girls by ISG forum members.So please be careful.

Thanks for your detailed insight bro, I agree & I also have thing for them. I had good experience with muslim girls.. very beautiful & no nakhra.. down to earth.

Thanks for your detailed insight bro, I agree & I also have thing for them. I had good experience with muslim girls.. very beautiful & no nakhra.. down to earth.
In Mumbai for 2 days. Can you or any kind soul help a brother out with these gems? Can reciprocate in Kolkata.

TIA

Fr Moni 0393

Was tempted so contacted her for a session, she gavee a weeks later date so met her on Friday at dombivali office place.
Reached thr and called her she asked to come in.
First look - she's savali and beautiful her eyes are mesmerising also her smile.
Her tits were not so visible in the green top she was wearing.
So she locked the main door there was no one in the ofc,
Washed up and started chatting, so we hugged and she started dfk with tongue fight, I caressed her and dfk started getting intense, she asked me the same question kya pasand hai and I was like I love everything.
She went to wash up and came back, took out the top and it was mouth watering, her tits are huge fucking huge and we're firm not saggy and stretched at all. I remembered hitomi Tanaka but hitomis tits are saggy and hers are not and might be a little bit small not much of a difference.
She is giggly and soft girl pure Bhayani and GF material totally.
She pulled out my tool and got down and gave a mesmerizing bbbj with nutjob. Asked me to lay down and bj and nut job with prostate rimming continued for 15mins. Asked her to put on condi. And took her in Missi. Did for a while and came. Washed up had a bit of chit chat and she started bbbj again with nice nutjob. Put in condi she came on top and did it for a while then came in Missy and did for 10 mins or so and came.
Freshed up had some chat and kiss hug groped her and kissed bye she was very good and friendly to talk with. She told me she's leaving next month to natives meanwhile her friend will be there.

Looks - 9/10
Tits- 15/10
Pussy - 8/10
Dfk- 8/10
Figure- 10/10 she's not skinny she's not fat but has nice tits which was a perfect figure for me.
Hygiene - 10/10
Overall- 10/10
Damage 5k for 2
Wir- yes definately told her will meet her again in a few days.

No pics she doesn't share.

Sent from my LM-G850 using Tapatalk
Hey.
Will you be able to help with contact details? Cheers

Hello All,

I am new to this forum and I am looking for some decent options. I have been scammed once last Friday and the prices that I am seeing on MR is too high..
Can someone help with contacts for western line for this week? Or can someone help with contact for Jennys spa?

FR on Sanam / Sara 8970.

Got a reference from Rapchik Bhai long back but wanted to try when I had enough time in hand. Spoke to her long back to verify the details and contact was stored with a thought, aage dekhte hai but then forgot keeping with the fact of getting introduced to new indies which didn't have much written about them.

Finally on the day we met, I was scrolling my contact list to check on if something was left for me to try and got this chicks number with me and made me remember her pic posted by Rapchik. Was free so thought of trying my luck. Got a quick response and she asked me to come to her regular hotel in Asalpha, i.e. some leafio. Checked and got to know it's 2700 and no hourly stay. Informed her to come to Vashi to which she denied first as she had some work post 5 pm and it was 1 pm now. Informed her that if she comes I will take care of travelling and also pay 1k more. I was in Vashi at my regular hotel and travelling to Asalpha from vashi and returning back itself was costing me 2.7+1.3 hence thought it's better if I offer 1k extra to her she might budge In. Also I decided for 1 shot only.

Finally the meeting was fixed for 2:30 pm and she left her place. Came in just 10 mins prior to 2:30 pm. First impression, 60% resemblance to picture. Loose tshirt and torn pants, looking more like chapri but then it's mumbai fashion I believe. Anyways, we connected well. She is a chatter box but to be honest I was expecting more keeping in mind the pics shared but anyways now can't say much. Started off with the action.

Good in DFK. She can go on and on in this. I had to stop for some breath but she is perfect in this DFK thing with proper tongue involved. Removed the rest of the clothes. Boobs are good, handful and saggy. She undressed and post removing my pants she said, you are big down there (I have a gut feeling as soon as the girl says this, it gives me an impression that she is loose compared to girls of her age). This thought might be just a thought but most of the times any girl saying me this statement is always turned out to be loose pussy and most of the times this logic of mine comes out of be true.

I started off with a final assault and I was right. She was loose down there. Kept on humping hard till 15 mins and finally I came in. Paid her the charges and final good bye.
One more thing, she knows about telegram group and while leaving upfrontly told me Mera feedback kya daaloge group mein and I was like I m not into this feedback thing. Don't worry.

Damages 5k for 1 and 6k for 2.
DFK 8 out of 10
Boobs 7 out of 10
Pussy 4 out of 10

Happy mongering guys.

Rapchik ROCKS as always!!

— V€nd@k@Y@

Hello All,

I am new to this forum and I am looking for some decent options. I have been scammed once last Friday and the prices that I am seeing on MR is too high..
Can someone help with contacts for western line for this week? Or can someone help with contact for Jennys spa?
Please guys, any help will be appreciated.

Sent from my CPH2579 using Tapatalk
Gali Gali mein shor hai, yeh madarchod Chakka Landya👉👉 @akshaykundekar madarchod sala chor hai

Iske telegram/discord group mein mat jao apne paiso ko bachao, 🙏🙏

Yeh tum logo se 300 Rs contacts share karne ke liye lega Jo isi forum se isne collect Kiya hoga ,

Uske baad iske numbers sab band rahenge aur baad mein yeh tumko block kardega aur police ki dhamki dega,🙏🙏

Iske telegram/discord group mein sab ID iski duplicate hai, Jo tum logo ka personal details collect karlega, 🙏🙏

Aur yeh tumhare contacts ko Locanto aur MR mein post karke barbad kardega 🙏🙏🙏
Isliye savdhaan savdhaan, kyunki gali gali mein shor hai, yeh Landya 👉 @akshaykundekar sala chor hai 🙌🙌

Attachments

• IMG_20230719_080203.jpg
    IMG_20230719_080203.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 240

You know Jooeey is a fake monger and Hizda in ISG, so beware of him 😞😞😥🥺

You know Jooeey is a fake monger and Hizda in ISG, so beware of him 😞😞😥🥺
Tiwari, acche acche bhayyan ka photo dalo Sunday Special . Ye kaam tum bahut accha karte ho sab ka manoranjan karke. Abhi ISG forum mein bhi same yahawala jhagda chalu kya.kya milega ye sab karke.

baaki kisi bhayyan shanti ke saath shanti se raho before shanti becomes bhayyan aunty without bhojpuri jangia maane panty.I have fucked few doodhwali bhayyan in saree blouse in open khet on charpai in jaunpur up ,gopalganj bihar.bhayyan ladies in villages towns - 90 percent dont wear bra and dont wear bhojpuri jangia maane panty and most of them have thick hairy pussy like amazon forest,aarey milk colony jungle.

BAAKI TUM JAANO.Tiwari Sunday Special photos bandh mat karna.tumhara post kiya photos original hota hain.baaki jhagda khatam karo.shanti ke saath shanti se raho.kuch nahin milega only ego massage,ego satisfaction and waste of time .

Attachments

• 20240409_074807.jpg
    20240409_074807.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 253
Last edited:
I know this isn't the right thread, but any Intel on paid in kerala would be great help. Preferably kochi.

Shoutbox
  1. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Sexy Slim Vietnamese Kim, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  2. hiyamickey:
    5 girls working @ Reynaella wellness, 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  3. Birchmount&14th:
    SATURDAY at 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 & 𝟏𝟒𝐭𝐡: JESSIE & *SK𝗬𝗟𝗔𝗥* Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ 𝗝𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗘 is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. *𝗦𝗞𝗬𝗟𝗔𝗥* has returned on Saturdays! She is a superstar & very well known for her skills.😃 We are open 24 Hours daily. We have clean rooms & free parking
  4. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: L*NEW GIRL JUDY, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NEW TODAY: JUDY is a YOUNG AND ATTRACTIVE Chinese girl. Details to follow... MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  5. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Monica ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  6. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  7. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 ZOE - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  8. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  9. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  10. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️MAGGIE &* TARA. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. New Girl Tara is a young & pretty Asian girl with big melons and fun services.
  11. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, *nicole tracy cindy Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Nicole is tall, very pretty, and slim with a sexy body. She also has top quality services.
  12. Moon203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 36F CBC BoBo and Persian girl in Saturday
  13. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY[ at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY, ELSA, EVA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups, very excitable and fun. ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty student, early 20’s about 5’2” and 105 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure
  14. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 PAYAL PEARL, NIMRAT, CHASITY, ASHA, MALIYA, KIRAN, PAOLA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  15. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun Yoyo with curve body and young sweet student Sophia , cute GFE Lina and pretty Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  16. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just ar
  17. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹table shower 🚿 shower body scrub 👍👍👍Tiffany sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Angela very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  18. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  19. pinklips:
    Bangalore Escorts - https://xtapatap.in
  20. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  21. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) :oops: If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it.:oops: Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do n
  22. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  23. jonno bravo:
    moon moon
  24. scooby911:
    Kyla allure massage
  25. emjay:
    Kharghar
  26. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALAY, SANA, AMANDA, EVE, AAVI, MAY, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  27. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SARIKA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  28. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday:💋💋New jap girl Tina💋💋 :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service...
  29. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  30. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  31. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  32. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹every day 3 girls,Cici and Mia and Jenny🌹🌹so sexy girl very good service deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366🔥🔥🔥🔥
  33. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun Tina with curve body and young sweet student with Summer , pretty GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  34. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. She excels at teasing and is an open minded service queen willing to make you very happy. So friendly and so sweet with excell
  35. Birchmount&14th:
    FRIDAY at 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 & 𝟏𝟒𝐭𝐡: SUMMER & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰☎️ SUMMER is a beautiful, tall, and very versatile Thai lady. 𝗬𝗨𝗞𝗜 is here today to provide an amazing professional massage. We are open 24 Hours daily. We have clean rooms and plenty of free parking.
  36. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: HONEY, KELLY & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ HONEY is a beautiful slim Asian lady with an ample bosom, slightly curvy with a great ass. Her services are highly sought after. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’3” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services.
  37. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  38. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  39. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  40. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  41. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  42. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  43. Moon203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Persian Turkish i today
  44. Sparkling Spa:
    SLIM, SEXY JAPANESE CHANEL AND SEX GODDESS ZOE WORKING TODAY @⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️Y🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘
  45. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALAY, SANA, AMANDA, EVE, AAVI, MAY, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  46. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  47. bumika.vashi:
    आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. :oops:If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it.:oops: Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? 💋 Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not
  48. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Thursday:New girl Tina💋💋 Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic...
  49. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  50. Moon203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl (Mimi) in today
Back