Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Independent Girls in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, after my last post here I've been told Soni - 3178 is ideal for what I'm looking for.

Can any brother here share her contact/reference.

All I can offer in return is appreciation, or if you were to ever find yourselves in Dubai, a taste of any ethnicity and nationality your hearts desire! Please help a brother out :)
Ping me

Sent from my KB2001 using Tapatalk

A very late fr.

Thank you @rptl4u for sharing these two contacts and helping a newbie also understanding my budget.

I always was hesitant to post a FR, but recently a senior made me realise how important an fr can be and I understand.

Fr on Sana or Shaban's before covid.

Decided to meet her in her usual Vashi location for 2k for 2, nothing compared to pics she shared.
The lodge was a bit shaddy but to my surprise room was ok anyway she told me to check in and she will come.
The hotel boy asked me is it for madam by her name I paid and went to the room as it was my first indie experience I felt like I am waiting in a hospital consultation room for a surgeon and I was right.
I was shocked to see her she was very fat.
Like a ultra professional. A bit chit chat life story and washing. Immediately she started the deed putting the condom on my dick and started blowing, then quick fuck i didn't liked her service it was very much a machine. Did only once. Couldn't think of second and wait to leave

Damages- 2000 for 2 and Hotel.

I knew what i might get in this budget but any way it was my first and last time with her.

Fr on Sarita nerul after the first wave.

Decided to meet her in her location in nerul she was before time and waiting for me at the lodge she was the same as her pics she shared, looks like a kamwali type. She is a hw.so decided to go with her
The room was good. She put condom on my dick and started blowing, i did liked her service but it was bit fast when I asked her she said her husband had called wanted her to come home quickly. We started with the deed in missionary, switched postions tried cowgirl, which we both enjoyed then missionary, i was banging her hard and came. I finished my first and I let her go, she said will make it up next time. A thought came that she must have made up a story. Then I let her go didn't want to think so much as she left before me.
Face ok
Boobs-(small decent)
Pussy- fine
Body- slim
Damages- 2500 for 2 and Hotel

Will repeat after covid

Sent from my CPH1969 using Tapatalk
I never repeated both of them. Both are available at very reasonable price but they won't give kick to fk them.

Created a new group which is private, only through invite, will invite only those who are contributing on MP through FRs or whom I have met personally & can be trusted.

PM for link.

Sent from my M2010J19SI using Tapatalk
I don't save FRs so will keep it short and sweet.

FR Riya Vashi

Ek number ki behen laudi. Should be in banned list. Don't do this don't do that.
Looks good tries to give gfe but lot of nakhras so avoid. Just paid her 1500 to ask her to fuck off.

Waste of money

FR on Heena

The day LK announced she is quitting business I was in chat with her callled her to Chembur. Was on time. I had old monk poured a peg of Bacardi for her. Not a time watcher was there for a few hours forn1 session. Lacatating boobs. Short BBJ because I could get it erect.. otherwise she does covered BJ.

I could nt keep erection with protection on, so allowed bare for a brief bit. She came on top. I was about to burst immediately but asked her to turn around and took doggy. Came on her ass.

Boobs: no boobs
Not a time watcher
Tight pussy.
Decent kisser
Ass: not as great as described by fellow mongers but nevertheless its cute
GFE : total swetheart
WIR: almost did yesterday but it's late want to try a new bird.

Sent from my CPH1937 using Tapatalk

Second recent FR
PIE from Kharghar.

Her number was shared by a Good Samaritan in the forum, but she's also available on MR with real pics.
Was feeling very horny but hated travelling all the way to NL, so was looking for options nearby (navi mumbai)

I tried tried an afro before (at koperkahirane) and the experience was so-so.. She was all good, but she almost felt like a teenage boy with short curly hairs and masculine features (no offence meant)

But I had amazing time with this chick Pie. She has her own place (in a secluded sector) at Kharghar. The place is safe (low income group housing society). She's actually much better in real than her pics..
She's brown and not black, slim waist and humungous butts. Face is cute, she's soft spoken and tries genuinely to please..

The only issue I faced was i got very thirsty after the first round and there was no water. She said the water is kept in the second room where her room mate is sleeping, and they don't really talk a lot. I was kinda interested in checking our her friend from the other room, but it didn't really work.

She asked me to clean my tool, undressed into bikini (upon request). Amazing DFK, followed by BBJ..
She looks at you with those large eyes while blowing.. amazing feeling.. I squeezed her boobs while she was deep throating me.. Took the juices in my hand and spread it over her boobs..

I made her bend on the bed and took her in Doggy from the edge of the bed. I don't really spank a girl, but I loved spanking her in Doggy..

This lasted pretty long (had duralast) and was out of breath after 10-15 minutes. Rested for sometime and then did her in Missionary this time..

It was pretty hot (no AC, FAN speed was low). So i rested after the first deed for quite long..

Then she applied an baby oil on my tool and was enjoying the precum..

The second round was pretty awesome.. I felt her ejaculate while on top of me.. Couldn't believe the amount of juices flowing through on her bed..

Ass: 9/10
Boobs: 6/10 (booblets! but suckable)
Shape: Tall and Athletic (5.8 slim waist with big round and wide ass)
Smell: 7/10 (Was a little sweaty, but not foul)
Face: 7/10 (Juicy lips, good skin)
Expense: 5 k (2 rounds)
VFM: Yes..
WIR: Absolutely.

PS: Images are from WhatsApp Status and MR (publicly available)
When I checked with her she says 7k for 2 and BJ with condom only

Hi. I will be in Ahmedabad for whole next week. Going for work purpose. Haven't done the deer since long time as i don't get chance here at mumbai. Please help me with some genuine contact if possible.

Hi guys...FR on Khushi at Rani spa Vashi...she is by far the most beautiful masseur that i have come across...a Maharashtrian, slim, fair girl...would be 23 24yrs old and has nice ample racks 😍...musk melon sized assets 😂...watermelon bahot bada ho gaya 🤪...musk melon is just fine 😄

visited on a weekday in the afternoon...was being operated behind closed shutter...was flattered in the first look of her and im sure guys who have been to this spa would agree...she is so pretty that she can act in a mediocre Marathi serial...went upstairs and changed inti dispo

started talking in marathi and she is very friendly...itni friendly thi ki Jhonny didnt get erection while the massage was being taken 😂...massage skills also poor...did the namesake for 15 mins and she asked if she could undress

Approved her to strip and damn she was hot...she smelt sweet...juicy boobs and just the perfect waistline...a little bulk but not too much...sucked her boobs nicely for good 10 mins...kissed her on the neck, cheek, ears...Johnny got excited finally and poked her pussy...she pulled the foreskin back and put on the condi...gave CBJ for 5 mins...drilled my cock deep into the back of her throat...then took her in woman on top position for 10 mins...switched to missionary and came in another 10 mins...issue with the spa is they dont have attached bathroom...had to walk butt naked and clean myself up...overall a damn good fuck...theres one more masseur called Soni...she’s more petite and slim...would be trying her next time...shall update whose service is better in the next FR if i visit...business band hai due to Lockdown toh no excess cash to spend now 🤪

face : 10/10
Body : 8/10
Massage : 4/10
CBJ : 7/10
Service : 9/10
Attitude : 9/10
Damage : Counter 1.5k , FS 2k
WIR : Sure
Can you please Dm me the name of the spa bro?

Asma from vitthalvadi

Thanks to the user Ganesh Gaitonde from LK's discord group who shared the number.

Certainly one of the rare cheap one time gem she is.

Met at Manpada petrol pump and proceeded towards the lodge opposite Vijay Sagar.

I feel comfortable there as it's near to my place.

Paid 500 to lodge and went to the room, I was disappointed to see her face which is quite different from the pics she shares.

But her boobs are awesome, lill bit of chit chat here and there and started with the deed, she is fawdi type still went ahead with dkf she was hesitant a bit but cooperated later.

Seduced her and went down but her pussy was dry as fuck itna chata fir bhi dry bc, then she started blowing me so hard that my jhonny bechare came hard itne dinn ka pani jama hua tha I felt so embarrassed and she started laughing.

Then idhar udhar ka chit chat husband issues, daughter issues bf issues kaan pakk gaye asked her to blow me again and she gave a nice Bj and jhonny was ready again, told her that she is very dry she applied oil and put the condi and started the deed with wot where she was humping and I was humping too, this all went for like 15 mins then I came in condi.

Later again the same thing she gave bj and started wot then she was like main thak gayi stared with missionary and came on her stomach.

She took a bath and there was time left she was in no hurry and letting me play with her while she was attending customers on call and telling me about few customers who are just lonely and treat her well with food when they go out no sex just casual talks and touching here and there.. I was like sab lonely hi hai bhai.

During this I asked her to give HJ which she refused but I insisted and jhonny was up again for 3rd round, I asked if we can do one more and she humped on me wot... Omg this time she went wild where she was on top and she lied flat on me I was like she is fucking me in missionary not me throughly enjoyed.

Wasn't able to cum the turned doggy and fucked her hard finally released a bit of cum.. Jhonny was full satisfied cuming 4 times..

Gave her charges of 1.5 k and tipped her 200 for good service, total 2.2k.

Wir:- donno probably as she is cheap option
Boobs 7/10
Looks 3/10
Pussy/ tight but dry ask her to put oil so 5/10
Cooperation 8/10.

Finally @lust king bhau pls add me to your group
can u share her number.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Can anyone send me Asma Vitthalwadi number ?
Please it’s urgent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Short FR on Salma 467
Met her near dombivli, a proper milf of 31. Bit on the heftier side. Had couple of beers and took shower and started the deed. Should say very service oriented indie. Short dfks, does deep throat too but only after parachute coconut oil (don't know why), p is not tight not loose, started pumping in doggy. Man she leaks a lot. After sometime I was not able to make sure if dick is inside or not. It was so damn wet. Literally her juices were dripping down her thighs and onto the bed. Decent experience in all.
Damage 3k2 ,600 for space.
WIR- will try someone new.

Sent from my NX629J using Tapatalk

I don't save FRs so will keep it short and sweet.

FR Riya Vashi

Ek number ki behen laudi. Should be in banned list. Don't do this don't do that.
Looks good tries to give gfe but lot of nakhras so avoid. Just paid her 1500 to ask her to fuck off.

Waste of money

FR on Heena

The day LK announced she is quitting business I was in chat with her callled her to Chembur. Was on time. I had old monk poured a peg of Bacardi for her. Not a time watcher was there for a few hours forn1 session. Lacatating boobs. Short BBJ because I could get it erect.. otherwise she does covered BJ.

I could nt keep erection with protection on, so allowed bare for a brief bit. She came on top. I was about to burst immediately but asked her to turn around and took doggy. Came on her ass.

Boobs: no boobs
Not a time watcher
Tight pussy.
Decent kisser
Ass: not as great as described by fellow mongers but nevertheless its cute
GFE : total swetheart
WIR: almost did yesterday but it's late want to try a new bird.

Sent from my CPH1937 using Tapatalk
Please PM me contact of heena

Any reference of skinny or petite girl in Mumbai / Thane / Kalyan?

I am looking for Wednesday.

Took a chance and reached out to a contact which turned out to be a GEM.
Long story short, decided to meet at a hotel in Andheri East suggested by her.
Reached the hotel at the decided time. She joined about 5mins later.
Very pleased to see her in person (much prettier in person !)
Milky white flawless skin with DFK, Mind Blowing sloppy BBBJ followed by Rimming. CIM is standard offering. Open to try everything except Anal.

Boobs 9/10
Looks 9/10
Pussy 8/10
Cooperation 9/10
Charges : 10K + 1500 Room
WIR : Most definitely

Am looking for reliable 'incall' options that are easy on the pocket. Happy to exchange details.

When I checked with her she says 7k for 2 and BJ with condom only

5k was after persistent negotiations. She started with 7k.

They won't open up about everything on chat/message (e g bbj) but things may open up if you treat them kindly and hygienic enough for them. My observation

Hi all,

Any suggestions for a cute, thin, college girl type Indie? Mainly looking for GFE, willing to do public/touristy things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoutbox
  1. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!! KOREAN NYMPHO SUMMER & SHANGHAI SENSATION JENNIFER!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  2. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  3. Shanelobe:
    Bbfa
  4. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️ every day 3 girls 😘Cici,Mia and Jenny 💐💐💐💐sexy girl🌹🌹🌹🌹 very good service table shower 💐💐💐body scrub deep tissue massage 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  5. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  6. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥THREE BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS WORKING🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Tina😘 - A sweet tiny little treat from Ma
  7. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Jennifer😘- A busty curvy new girl from Taiwan with excellent massage skills and a fun bubbly personality. Nice thick bum to worship and play with. A fun wild girl willing to provide an exciting happy finish anyway you like 😘Real picture
  8. lemon_tree:
    💛💫 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 💢💋💥 Monday, 😍💋 Carmen, 💗(Candy) 💘beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. 💞 📞 647 348-2899📞
  9. GoldenFlower:
    💛⭐🌟🌻𝙂𝙊𝙇𝘿𝙀𝙉 𝙁𝙇𝙊𝙒𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙋𝘼🌻🌟⭐💛 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 𝟵𝟬𝟱-𝟮𝟱𝟴-𝟬𝟳𝟳𝟳 MONDAY at💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777Jojo, Mika, Sherry & Tracy. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. .Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady
  10. Hollywood_Spa:
    💕💫 a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💋💞💥💢Monday, ❤ 💘 Tracy, 💞tall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service. 💖👄 Mimi,👄 medium height. good looking, dark hair to shoulder, firm treatment followed by good service menu 💯💥 Sisi,👄 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. 💘 📱416 222-5554📱
  11. Withme_Spa:
    💕❣ at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💫💥 Monday, ❣💋 Cici,👄👄 tall and slim, nice personality, pretty, does very good pressure point treatment and over the top finish technique.. ❣💫Nana,💋 slim to medium build, young, pretty. long brown hair. Medium pressure treatment and very nice service.💘💋 Jessica,💋 medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish 💋 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  12. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  13. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  14. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🌹 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💋🏵 Monday, 💖💋 Ada, 💘 a beautiful Korean girl, super fit, slim, but good bust, beautiful, great service+. and 🏵 Fifi, 💐 📳 647 346-8086📳
  15. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young pretty student Vivian and young fun Tina open mind with 36DD, Cute GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  16. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ❣❤ at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💥💢 Monday, ❣💓 Sophia,💋 25 yrs, Oriental, 5'7", slim build, soft to medium treatment and very nice finish, full menu, very pretty. and 💢💢 Tammy, full body treatment... 💋 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  17. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALAY, MONIKA, AMANDA, ANAYA, AAVI, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  18. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  19. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY, MIMI & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cups & very open minded services. VIVI is a very cute and young lady
  20. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY, CINDY & LUCY AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit.
  21. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at SUNRISE SPA: EMILY, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ EMILY is a beautiful Asian lady, 36C-29-29, 5’4” & 110Lbs, with a sensual touch. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39
  22. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 HELEN: A YOUNG TALL AND SLIM VIETNAMESE GIRL WITH A VERY LUSCIOUS BODY, 5'7 WITH AN INCREDIBLE BEHIND 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  23. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, HANNA & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HANNA is a young, tall & slim Vietnamese honey with great skills & attitude. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  24. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4
  25. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella &new girl Kitty. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage. Kitty is a very cute & young Petite Vietnamese lady with decent massage skills and very wild services.
  26. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!! KOREAN NYMPHO SUMMER & SHANGHAI SENSATION JENNIFER!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  27. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 13th , MONDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage * 2hr $120* (Appt. Only) , TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹🆕 RICA 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹SENECA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 RICA & SOPHIE & 🆕 DAISY & SENECA ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  28. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!! VIET SERVICE QUEEN JENNY AND HK HOTTIE FOX!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  29. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  30. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️every day 3 girls 🌹🌹🌹Coco.Jessica.Cici very good service massage 😘😘😘table shower body scrub 5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  31. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALAY, MONIKA, KIRAN, MIMI, NISHA, ANAYA, YAYAL PEARL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  32. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  33. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young pretty student Summer and young fun Jessy open mind with , sweet Cute GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North YorK
  34. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Sasa,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  35. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  36. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 new Asian girl cici in today & big ass Spanish girl @monday hot young Indian girl @Tuesday Beautiful Face Persian girl @wednesday Friday Saturday &Good sevice Cuban girl @
  37. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  38. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: LULU, MIMI & YOYO. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️[/color] LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cups & very open minded services.
  39. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER. & TIANA 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  40. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: JOEY, HAPPY & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ JOEY is a very open minded Chinese girl, 5’4” with 36D Cups and a variety of services. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  41. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALAY, MONIKA, KIRAN, MIMI, NISHA, ANAYA, YAYAL PEARL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  42. GoldenFlower:
    SUNDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Kelly(to 9pm), Misa(to 9pm), Sonia & Tracy; After 9pm: Jojo & Monica Kelly is slim and pretty with very good services. Misa is a young, pretty & petite Vietnamese lady, about 5’ tall with long black hair. She can provide a satisfying Sonia comes from India with love,
  43. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  44. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Jenny. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  45. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe. Come and give her a try, and you’ll be sure to come back for more.
  46. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  47. Wildmonke:
    Powai
  48. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!! VIET SERVICE QUEEN JENNY AND HK HOTTIE FOX!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  49. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  50. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪 𝕄𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣’𝕤 𝔻𝕒𝕪 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 12th , SUNDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage * 2hr $120* (Appt. Only) , TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹🆕 NAT 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 TINA & SOPHIE & 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 NAT ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
Back