Joke: what its like to own an Apple iphone lol...

Reaction score
1.png

Wait until the other frames load to get the full cartoon.

Apple = cool fad to try to impress people and make oneself feel good. However, if one pays out the $ for one, it will be replaced with a newer model very quickly and if one's objective is to have the newest model to impress people, one needs to constantly upgrade even though there is no reason to upgrade for most people other than vanity.

Same with digital cameras. In the old days a maker would bring out a top model and one had about 8 years before an improved model came out, In the electronic age one is lucky to get 1 year before a newer improved model comes out. This requires either not being a trendsetter or spending vast amounts of money on keeping up to date.

While I can buy the latest toy if I want to (though I don't want) many can't without diverting money from more practical needs. Heck the cell phone I got free from Bell years ago with a plan works just fine to talk and text from. I don't care what people think of it - it works and was essenially free.

Here is an example of this keeping up with the best technology taken to crazy extremes in this guy's post to a Nikon camera users forum I visit:

"According to DXOmark the 16.3mp Pentax K-5 sensor is the best APS-C sensor they have ever lab tested! It ranks 6th on their scale right below the D3S (5th) and above the D3 (7th). The D700 ranks 8th. So how'd the 16.2mp D7000 end up in 10th spot? I'm switching (from Nikon) to Pentax!"

Looking at 8x10 prints with the human eye one couldn't tell the difference between any of the top 10 sensors - only in a lab using testing equipment. To say one is going to spend hundreds/thousands to switch from Nikon to Pentax because they at this moment have a sensor rated higher is crazy. Next year the test results will be different as sensors come and go. I am amazed that otherwise rational people are so odd when it comes to bragging rights over who has "the best" at this exact moment in time.

Same could be said for cars, golf equipment, fashion, etc.

Part of it is materialism and status consciousness. Part of it is engineered obsolescence.

The guy switching from Nikon to Pentax is obviously a troll. No one in their right mind would switch platforms based on a single body. No one whose considering pro level cameras would give up on Nikon's famed f-mount and system compatibility so easily.

Totally agree on the camera points.

I also wouldn't call Apple a fad. 30+ years is a long time for a fad to run. I don't fall for the latest and greatest stuff. I must be one of the strong ones and wear my tin foil hat at just the right angle.

I'm with you alex, I just don't get the apple "lemming" mentality. Paying often 3 times as much for something just because of the logo on it? No different than the fashionistas who buy the ugliest clothes just because someone else says they are cool.

Now I will say my HTC touch isn't the most user friendly phone to use, but I tell you, I've dropped it, banged it into rafters while crawling through an attic, had it fall out of the holder and roll down a flight of stairs and it STILL WORKS and there is nothing wrong with the screen. A fellow contractor I know dropped his 3 feet off his desk and the screen cracked in 5 places....

Same as their new ultra thin laptops. No one notices that they don't come with a media drive installed so if you want to load any apps, they MUST be online or plug in an external drive. I equate that to: just think of how light a car can be if you eliminate all the seats and doors except for the driver's?

I'm brand loyal to dewalt because I have yet to find any fault with them. Now if someone came out with cheaper better tools? I'd be on them like white on rice.

BTW: anyone who says Apple's don't crash or break down are lying through their teeth......kidos tho to apple for creating a frenzy of lemmings.....I just laugh and point whenever I see them....

The thing is that the iFad is only about 6-9 years old. Before that, Apple made great, easy to use, but expensive computers. Now Apple is capitalising on stupid greed and fashion, while locking its users into its walled iGarden, sentencing them to permanent "stupid user" status. If it doesn't fit Jobs' view of the world, it is not to be found on an Apple product. It gets demeaned and scoffed at.

Case in point: The iPad is almost exactly like the tablet PC's that came out 10 years ago. Why did they fail? Because back then, people who used computers needed them for more than just reading books or watching videoclips. The consumer is slowly being trained into the expectation that there is no learning curve, that this awesome product you just bought will do everything you want it to, and you'll be cool in your ignorance. But wait! Now there's an even NEWER iDevice!!! It makes you even cooler and more stupid.

[video=youtube;7bcryQUuDwM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bcryQUuDwM[/video]

That's pretty much how I feel about Mercedes, BMW and Corvette. I can get to all the same places just as quickly in my Toyota, Chevy, Ford, whatever. I just don't understand why people pay 3 times as much for a car because of the logo on it.

Actually I do understand why people pay more for those vehicles. They're a pleasure to drive. Top notch cars with top notch handling capabilities, luxury, comfort. Yeah, I understand that ... I just don't want to pay 60, 80, 100k for a car when a 25K vehicle will do the job nicely.

There's a lot I can choose to do with the extra $75 grand.

Like splurge on a quality computer, for example.

You're perfectly happy with your $900 PC and your $70,000 Beemer. My $30,000 Ford gets me everywhere your BMW goes, but my $3,000 Mac offers me better daily return than your cheap virus prone PC, which probably didn't come loaded with software. And by the time I need to upgrade my Mac, you'll be on your third cheap PC. I've seen it happen.

Yeah, that is one problem with my Ford ... costs money when I take it to the garage. Makes me envy those Mercedes, BMW, Cadillac owners who don't have to pay a dime when they take their vehicles in for servicing.

Of course, when my Mac had panic attacks, Apple replaced the motherboard free of charge. Mouse started to get gummy, took it to the store and got a brand new one for free. Whenever something didn't make sense, I called 1 (800) 263-3394 and got free step-by-step IT coaching.

No worms, no viruses, no Trojan horses ... 25 years and no worries. I never even understood the concept of defragging, by the way. Do you still have to do that with a PC?

It's been mildly amusing over the past couple decades to watch great new products hyped for PCs. When my friends get excited and show me what's new, I scratch my head and say that's a bad clone of what I've been using for years.

Say what? You want case in point? Try Vista.

So, yeah, guess I'm just one of those lemmings.

I'm over here.

Laugh and point all you want.

But there is an interesting concept in life called quality.

If you're horny, jump in your BMW and cruise down Jarvis. You can probably pick up street meet for a $60 or $100 quickie.

Me, I prefer to scan the photo albums atop the Forum page. Might cost me three times as much, but that's the call I'm going to make.

Well art mann, the same mentality you have with german engineered vehicles is the same as you feel about your apple product.

(for the record I drive a ford pickup)

But have you ever driven a porsche? A BMW M5? A corvette? They handle a LOT better than your ford and to some, that's important. Just like you love your apple, with it's limited apps, they love their Beemers. BTW: you proved my point, you specifically said you've had problems with your apple products yet to you, they aren't problems since they were solved easily.

As for your IT help. Great. Awesome. My neighbour had problems syncing her apple PDA (or whatever it was) with her apple computer. She spents 24 hrs over 3 days trying to get it to work. Awesome. It did work in the end. Me? I bought my Palm Pilot, plugged it in and was working in 4 minutes flat with NO IT assistance.

Nope, haven't had a virus in, 10 yrs either and I've got (at present) 2 pcs and a laptop and I paid as much for all of them as you did for your monitor. For the cost of your apple mouse, I bought an all in one printer (fax, copier, printer).

But whatever floats your boat. If you want to drive your overpriced Beemer computer, more power to you! (and I hate to break it to you, but your car analogy is bang on, except you're the one driving the expensive car and I'm the one driving the ford....except in your case, it's an apple not a mercedes). BTW: how much did you pay for your monitor? I just upgraded to a 24" widesceen and paid $179.00 with 1800 x 1200 resolution and 2 ms refresh rate. A similar apple monitor is what, a grand?

I always laugh when I hear Apple fanboys spout about PC's being virus prone. Let's see how much malware Apple computers will have to deal with now that they are gaining a significant market share.

Btw, first virus on a mobile device? IPhone.

Also, I can build my own PC for around 900$ from scratch, that will kick the tush off of any Apple for the next 3 years. I may do some minor upgrades (memory, videocard) in the next 3 years, but even counting those, my cost will be under 2k. Compared to a top of the line Apple, where you will spend 3k for the first one.

Dream, for $900 that is one kickass PC. You can build a decent one for about 1/3 that. (for basic surfing, videos, desk top publishing, editing photos etc). You've got yourself a pretty nice gaming PC for $900.00.

I still remember that knob over at "the other board" who actually sounded like he had a relationship with his apple laptop and took it to the coffeeshop, took it to the museum, etc. Maybe that's the "thing" about apple products: they're as expensive as a GF so you might as well get screwed by them and spend all your hard earned money on em lol.....

I really get a kick out of the apple stammering when you bring up the fact that apple had to write software that allowed them to run windows apps because there really wasn't anything available for apples....I still remember shopping for my first computer. I did seriously consider apple products, that is until I went into the software store and saw 5 titles for apples, and 5 walls of titles for PC......

The operative word here is build. I'm not going to build as computer. I don't what kind of women you date, but my SO definitely cost more than any of my computers.

Back in the early-mid 1980's the Apple Mac M0001A all in one was kind of cool in its own way as a desktop compared to the IBM PC of the time.

Apple kind of evolved over the late 80's to the late 90's to being a company that made really nice desktop computers for graphic designers. A niche market.

Then in 1998 they brought out the imac all in one (screen + desktop as one unit). This was a radical departure for them (sort of back to their roots with the 1984 Mac all in one) and the target market was university students living in dorm rooms. It came in bright colours, it was cool, you could surf the web, type assignments, send e-mail, etc. It was very popular and Apple decided its future profits lay in being a "cool" company - marketing to the young a series of fad like cool products. We eventually got iphones, ipads, newer imacs, ipods, etc. Apple figured out these users don't care about fastest processors or utility or longevity - they just want their friends to think they are cool and have the latest tech toys. Apple profits went way, way up.

Now they still make an expensive and capable desktop computer for their older core user group - the graphic designers. Almost every graphic designer I talk to uses a desktop Mac to edit photos, movies, etc. My hobby is nude photography and I have hired some talented freelance graphics people to touch up and edit and tweak my images for me mainly because I don't want to take the time to do that. Every one used a Mac desktop for their editing work, but that is fine as I give them NEF files and they play around with them and give me TIFF files back that open on my PC in Photoshop for me to look at, request changes on. My PC does fine by me.

What I find funny is the young people who work at coffee houses and spend so much of their disposable income on ifad gadgets. Sure, have a cell phone to call and text friends, but do you need all these ifad things? (ipods, ipads, iphones...). Do you need the latest one as soon as it comes out? If they were rich, fine, but I overhear so many early twentysomethings complaining they are broke, have no money to go out, etc but they have these ifad things oplaced on the table in front of them like badges of honour. Why spend your money on this stuff? Go out and enjoy yourselves. The original imac was good in that the idea was parents bought junior one when he left home and moved into his college dorm room. So it cost junior nothing and was cool to have and practical too. These new ifad things seem to cost contemp juniors an arm and a leg. Then they have to buy apps too, and songs. An expensive gadget stream that requires constant upgrading if he/she is to remain cool and up to the minute.

Good thing about PC desktops (non-gaming) is they have no coolness factor lol... who cares if it is 5 years old so long as it works and does what you want it to do? The only bragging point is how little it cost and how long it has been going for. I know a guy in the IT dept of a large company and at work he has the latest stuff but at his condo he has a 8 year old PC and monitor. I ask him why and he says "It still works - all I do with it is surf the web and use Word a bit - any computer can do that even from 1996 lol. Wht spend money on more computer than you need?"

Anyway, everyone can buy what they want for whatever reason. I just thing ifad gizmos are expensive for what they are and are not necessary for most people - the marketing machine at Apple has brainwashed a generation of youngsters that they can't be cool without showing off an Apple product on their person to flash to friends. Good business model for Apple, not so bright for the lemmings who use their wages/allowance to fund Apple's revenue stream.

You got it Alex, Apple cornered the market on what is cool in the electronics market. Just like Art stated about the "cool" cars, they applied it to electronics.

I keep going back to that cartoon: I dont' care....I don't Care....do you have the 4g do you have the 4g......

You're right on the money (literally) about the "cool" people being broke, but have the latest Ifad gadget. I know an artist who is always a few dollars short yet last time I saw her she had bought an app that, when you shake her Iphone, it laughs, when you shake it harder, it laughs harder. Well, she thought that the $3.00 or whatever she spent on it was worth more than the coffee that she couldn't afford.

You have to figure that starbucks followed apple to extend the trendiness of apple products to a social environment. Now all the ifad maniacs have a place to congregate and ooh and ahh over their latest toy.....

Funny thing about the graphics industry, I worked at a company and the design area all had macs. Every week we had trouble getting things out of them because they were always one computer short because there was always something going wrong. Then the execs brought in "standby" pcs and they ended up replacing the macs. When the macs came back from servicing the designers just didn't switch back. They were still going strong when I left 5 yrs later.

I bet somewhere along the way apple donated computers to all college and university graphics depts so that when the students went to class, they learned on macs therefore when they graduated, that's what they bought.

I hope your talking computers for under $300. My SO's shoes cost more than $300. Come to think of it most of my shoes cost more than that, but then we don't throw them out by the end of the year because they're so last season and they tend to last longer than a single year.

You might think of paying a $1100 for a monitor, but I certainly wouldn't and I've had both platforms on the go since the early 80's, but most of my work is done on Macs. They've been dropped off van's roofs, rained on, thrown in the back of a van by brain dead porters, left in snow banks and sand beaches and keep on ticking. I don't know how many times I've heard, 'I'm going to get me one of those.' The only other unit that takes the shite as well are the hardened Panasonic's, but have you check the price of those babies. Now that they're cross-platform, it's a no brainer.

I'm seldom a victim of needing the latest toy and can wait a long time to get what I want or need. I still don't have the Ipad, so that says it right there.

Is that 42 inch monitor that you mentioned an LCD monitor or an LED monitor? There is a difference. Apples and oranges TB.

Shoutbox
  1. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ AAVI, SANA, KIRAN, NINA, ASHA, ANAYA, NISHA, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  3. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Rita๐ŸฅฐA brand new girl from Taiwan just arrived, a young sexy beauty with smooth white skin, natural 32C breasts with big juicy nipples and fantastic tight little bum bum waiting to be kissed and spanked! An enthusiastic pleaser by her ow
  4. KSpa:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Š ๐’๐๐€: ANA, KELLY, SUKI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ ANA is a pretty lady standing 5โ€™4โ€ & weighing 115 Lbs, with 36C melons and a very sexy body. KELLY stands 5โ€™3โ€ & weighs 110 Lbs, with nice 34D pillows to comfort you. SUKI is 23, 5โ€™2โ€ & 100 Lbs, 34C with a slim & sweet sexy body.
  5. SugarLoveSpa:
    Wednesday at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: LULU, TIFFANY & TIRA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž LULU is also new today. Details later... TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll with natural 34C melons, slim waist, & a cute little booty. Tiffany has incredible bbbj skills, tastes as sweet as honey, and can drive you wild. TIRA(* NEW TODAY) is Japanese
  6. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: SUMMER & YOYO. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services. YOYO is a young Chinese girl, beautiful & petite to satisfy your desires. She is slim with natural breasts, and fantastic services.
  7. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  9. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  10. ASPA:
    ๐—ช๐—˜๐——๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Amy, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  11. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCindy, Kelly & Kiki. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, all natural coconuts, a nice bum, and rockinโ€™ services.
  12. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Coco๐Ÿ˜˜- A young cute blonde Asian girl makin
  13. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Bella, Cindy & Sasa. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  14. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia 25 years old and young GFE Angela, pretty nice Lina with 36 DD and sex Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  15. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: ANGELA, SOPHIA & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ ANGELA is a slim pretty lady from China, with natural boobs, slim waist and grabbable ass. SOPHIA is a young & beautiful 21 year old Vietnamese lady, slim with a nice booty, who has the services you need. TINA is a Vietnamese girl
  16. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Young Part Time Chinese Emma, Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  17. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely New girl Suki and cici Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Helen ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  18. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, NISHA, AMANDA, ANGEL, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANAYA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  19. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  20. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Young Part Time Chinese Emma, Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  21. Flowers Spa:
    โœฐ BlueXado Spa โœฐ 416 357 9797 โœฐ1102 Centre St, Unit #6, Thornhill Vaughan ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡พ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ MY LINH | LINDA a 21-year-old Vietnamese Malaysian, offers comfortable and professional full-body treatments ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต TRACY (New) 22-year-old, petite Japanese, young & pretty face...Satisfy All Needs...After 9PM ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ HANNA Vietnamese good, energetic medium body; also does lighter treatments with emphasis on service โœฐ BlueXado Spa โœฐ 416 357 9797 โœฐ1102 Centre St, Unit #6, Thornhill Vaughan โœฐ
  22. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699We have 5 young girls for your enjoyment Tuesday : :heart4:heart4 New girl lisa :heart4 Judy - well proportioned model to bring toe curling fun Rina - petite beauty ready to rock your world Lucy- tall leggy beauty with nice figure Barbie -...
  23. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Julia๐Ÿ˜˜ - A shy new Korean girl waiting to e
  24. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  25. KSpa:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Š ๐’๐๐€: ANA, KELLY, SUKI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ ANA is a pretty lady standing 5โ€™4โ€ & weighing 115 Lbs, with 36C melons and a very sexy body. KELLY stands 5โ€™3โ€ & weighs 110 Lbs, with nice 34D pillows to comfort you. SUKI is 23, 5โ€™2โ€ & 100 Lbs, 34C with a slim & sweet sexy body.
  26. Moon203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Indian girl 22ys big boobs butt small girl and college student luan in today
  27. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: MICHELLE, SOPHIA & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SOPHIA is a young slim very pretty lady with natural B Cup melons & a great booty. Sophia has very versatile services.
  28. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  29. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Cherry & best massage Rachel ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant
  30. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ: Cindy, Eva & Helen. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but donโ€™t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well.
  31. SugarLoveSpa:
    Tuesday at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: COCO, LILY & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž COCO (* NEW TODAY) is a beautiful Chinese lady, 1M 60Cms & 50Kgs, possessing nice C Cups. Very friendly, can do everything. LILY (*NEW TODAY) is A SEXY Russian babe, 1M 64Cms with 37D melons and great services. TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll
  32. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5โ€™1โ€ and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  33. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: EVA, HONEY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ EVA is a slim, pretty & sexy Asian girl. She has excellent bbbj skills if you are nice and clean, and can perform like a champion. HONEY is a beautiful slim Asian lady with an ample bosom, slightly curvy with a great ass. Her services are highly sought after.
  34. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia 25 years old and young cute Ivy with curve body, pretty GFE Lina and sex Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  35. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lulu,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  36. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Anika , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  37. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Angel ๐Ÿ’• Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts and her big juicy tight bum you can worship and ador
  38. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  39. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Jessica and coco Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  40. Flowers Spa:
    โœฐ 416 357 9797 โœฐ1102 Centre St, Unit #6, Thornhill Vaughan ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ CICI | SHERRY a HongKong woman, is of average height and build, with very smooth skin. She is gorgeous and friendly ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ JULLIE | JESSIE a 19-year-old Chinese and Vietnamese woman, provides exceptional service with her youthful beauty....After 9PM ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ HANNA Vietnamese good, energetic medium body; also does lighter treatments with emphasis on service. โœฐ BlueXado Spa โœฐ 416 357 9797 โœฐ1102 Centre St, Unit #6, Thornhill
  41. Pink Flower Spa:
    โœฐ 416.299.5515 โœฐ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ง A talented Girl from Lebanon is joining our team, bringing with her a unique set of skills and a fresh perspective...๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณKelly | Elly (New) is Chinese Vietnamese, standing tall with captivating beauty and a radiant complexion...๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Sonia | Aniy from India is young & curvy, very pretty, lightly toned...Comfortable service...๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Hanna from Vietnam, young and good energeticโ€ฆโœฐ PINK FLOWER SPA โœฐ 416.299.5515 โœฐ
  42. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Monday๏ผš๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹New lisa young student,๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ lisa- Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in...
  43. Moon203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 big boobs natural (36F) BoBo and Spanish girl Mia today && 22ys Indian girl and new Young student girl in Tuesday
  44. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple๐Ÿ˜˜ - Brand new girl from Taiwan just arr
  45. Sparkling Spa:
  46. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: EMILY & HANNA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ EMILY is a beautiful Asian lady, 36C-29-29, 5โ€™4โ€ & 110Lbs, with a sensual touch. HANNA is a young, tall & slim Vietnamese honey with great skills & attitude.
  47. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: HAPPY & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  48. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :new Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Levi ,New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Baby ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  49. ASPA:
    ๐— ๐—ข๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: EMMA and RACHEL. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5โ€™4
  50. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
Back