Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question Just for fun, describe a great massage you have had

Guys, this is good practice....articulating memories into present time, like a living hologram. And it's free. Each time, we visualize, we win. Let's put away $150 cash into a jar for each journey. Then invest it all into beat up shares of great companies. In 6 months, 12 months for sure, we will be able to withdraw the initial investments and have a pile left over for even more memorable massages. Don't let covid beat you down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since we're on past past events -
Who else shared (don't remember her name) at the apartment 104 St and 99 ave. Service pretty good but slid when moved to beside small house beside ottewell strip mall.
I only saw her once when she was in Otwell. Very good session. If her service level dropped from her previous location, it must have been spectacular.

My understanding was she move back to Vancouver to be closer to family

First, this was not my best massage experience as the 150St. Stoney Plain lady holds all ten of my top ten experiences, but this is definitely the most memorable in recent memory.

It as a bad Friday at work, nothing went right; ended up late, hungry, tired, dirty and sore. I decided that I needed a massage, I called my regular masseuses, but unfortunately, neither one can fit me in. I called a little known place, a completely off the radar joint listed in the bowel of Kijiji. I know very little about them but they were very close to my jobsite at that time. Load and behold, they have an opening and I can drop by right away, I wasn’t looking for anything specific so off I went for the advertised one hour special.

When I arrived, I was greeted by an auntie I vaguely recognized, a big sigh of relief when she told me that my masseuse will be ready in a few minutes so I headed for the shower first. Felt so much better washing the sweat and dirt off after a long day. After I settled in, a petite cute masseuse came in. She wasn’t this 20 something hardbody, she was a little older, a whole lot wiser, and damn cute nevertheless.

The massage was great, she sensed that I had a rough day, asked a lot of questions and concentrated on the sore areas. The massage was too good, before I knew it, those dreaded words came, “Time’s up”. OMFG, what a noob mistake, I didn’t even ask for extras. Without hesitation, I asked to add 30 or 60 minutes to the session. She hesitated and told me to wait. She went outside the room, I heard a conversation in a language which I don’t understand, she returned and said, “OK for 60, someone will take my next appointment”. Almost immediately, I heard the doorbell and another Joe entered the spa and I heard the other lady led him in. My massage resumed but vowing not to be a noob again, I asked bluntly for everything she would offer, “Topless” was the only option. In my head, “aww, only a topless hj?, better than no topless, I guess”. She gave me a price but I added $40 to it; I simply said “thank you for cancelling your appointment for me”; she smiled, her first smile of the session.

The topless massage was very good. A lot of teasing, a few strokes with some Russian assistance. She took her time but the inevitable explosion happened. She cleaned herself up, covered me with a towel and resumed her massage on my chest and head. I was very grateful that she didn’t just kick me out after I had made a mess of the room. Then I heard the doorbell and a voice shouting in the hallway. My masseuse excused herself, I heard a conversation in the hallway, again in a language I did not recognized. I looked at the clock, I had 5 minutes left, I figure her next appointment has arrived so I went into the shower. About half way through the shower, she came back into the room. She took my dirty towel and replaced it with two fresh one. Then she brought a padded metal chair into the shower and told me, "sit down, let me help you clean”. I was like this teenager who just saw his best friend’s mom naked, definitely not acting like an experienced vet, I just stood there like a statue.

She stripped down and came into the shower, the first thing she did was getting on her knees and got little guy rock hard again. Then she sat me down on the chair and we made out like teenagers for the next hour or so. At the end of it all, I gave her a chance to up her price but she simply asked for the price I originally offered her.

When I was leaving, I realized that we were the only ones in the place and she had already turned off the lights and locked the doors; I could have stayed all night if I had wanted to. She gave me her personal number, a BC number. I have been a regular, whenever she is in town, ever since, no matter which spa she happens to be working at. Once in a while, my local regular may ask, “how come I haven’t seen you for weeks”, I would always answer “in damn Calgary again”; but now you know my little secret. For my Calgary brothers, being in Calgary has great benefits, how else would I get to visit the sisters.

I only saw her once when she was in Otwell. Very good session. If her service level dropped from her previous location, it must have been spectacular.

My understanding was she move back to Vancouver to be closer to family

Isn't that strange-
many of us are seeking out the gems & sometimes service levels improve while some over time become meh, or is it just me?

First, this was not my best massage experience as the 150St. Stoney Plain lady holds all ten of my top ten experiences, but this is definitely the most memorable in recent memory.

It as a bad Friday at work, nothing went right; ended up late, hungry, tired, dirty and sore. I decided that I needed a massage, I called my regular masseuses, but unfortunately, neither one can fit me in. I called a little known place, a completely off the radar joint listed in the bowel of Kijiji. I know very little about them but they were very close to my jobsite at that time. Load and behold, they have an opening and I can drop by right away, I wasn’t looking for anything specific so off I went for the advertised one hour special.

When I arrived, I was greeted by an auntie I vaguely recognized, a big sigh of relief when she told me that my masseuse will be ready in a few minutes so I headed for the shower first. Felt so much better washing the sweat and dirt off after a long day. After I settled in, a petite cute masseuse came in. She wasn’t this 20 something hardbody, she was a little older, a whole lot wiser, and damn cute nevertheless.

The massage was great, she sensed that I had a rough day, asked a lot of questions and concentrated on the sore areas. The massage was too good, before I knew it, those dreaded words came, “Time’s up”. OMFG, what a noob mistake, I didn’t even ask for extras. Without hesitation, I asked to add 30 or 60 minutes to the session. She hesitated and told me to wait. She went outside the room, I heard a conversation in a language which I don’t understand, she returned and said, “OK for 60, someone will take my next appointment”. Almost immediately, I heard the doorbell and another Joe entered the spa and I heard the other lady led him in. My massage resumed but vowing not to be a noob again, I asked bluntly for everything she would offer, “Topless” was the only option. In my head, “aww, only a topless hj?, better than no topless, I guess”. She gave me a price but I added $40 to it; I simply said “thank you for cancelling your appointment for me”; she smiled, her first smile of the session.

The topless massage was very good. A lot of teasing, a few strokes with some Russian assistance. She took her time but the inevitable explosion happened. She cleaned herself up, covered me with a towel and resumed her massage on my chest and head. I was very grateful that she didn’t just kick me out after I had made a mess of the room. Then I heard the doorbell and a voice shouting in the hallway. My masseuse excused herself, I heard a conversation in the hallway, again in a language I did not recognized. I looked at the clock, I had 5 minutes left, I figure her next appointment has arrived so I went into the shower. About half way through the shower, she came back into the room. She took my dirty towel and replaced it with two fresh one. Then she brought a padded metal chair into the shower and told me, "sit down, let me help you clean”. I was like this teenager who just saw his best friend’s mom naked, definitely not acting like an experienced vet, I just stood there like a statue.

She stripped down and came into the shower, the first thing she did was getting on her knees and got little guy rock hard again. Then she sat me down on the chair and we made out like teenagers for the next hour or so. At the end of it all, I gave her a chance to up her price but she simply asked for the price I originally offered her.

When I was leaving, I realized that we were the only ones in the place and she had already turned off the lights and locked the doors; I could have stayed all night if I had wanted to. She gave me her personal number, a BC number. I have been a regular, whenever she is in town, ever since, no matter which spa she happens to be working at. Once in a while, my local regular may ask, “how come I haven’t seen you for weeks”, I would always answer “in damn Calgary again”; but now you know my little secret. For my Calgary brothers, being in Calgary has great benefits, how else would I get to visit the sisters.
Ok.... that was just downright erotic. You win the internet today

Well this is the one that got me into the hobby. let me start of with the back story...I have been getting massage for some time due to work induced strains in the back. I also travel to Europe and was used to the mixed Saunas there and if you order a massage at the Spa, the attendant is in the room when you take your robe/towel off, making it weird for me the first time that happened, Afterward draping techniques was normal, but was not used to the attendant being in the room when getting naked and getting on the table while they watched you. You are walking around nude quite a bit in the coed spa, but it more of a nudist atmosphere, but felt a bit weird in a closed room with a clothed female and you naked standing in front of her. Once in Prague I had a TAI oil massages and it was legit but draping was secondary to giving the massage so a few times your not covered while they stretch and move you about all slathered with oil, but it was non sexual so I just went with the flow, and it was a phenomenal massages.

Some time later back in Edmonton, I saw an advert in Kijiji (when it was for legit massages as we had backpage then as I found out later) for a lomi-lomi massage with optional draping, so I was like why not, since its quite freeing and I was kinda used to less draping. Booked it and it was exactly how I expected it to be, entered the room and it was a bit of a hippy style massage room and dimly lit but enough light to see everything, I undressed and layed on the table nude. She came in and gave a standard lomi-lomi massage with out the but crack towel you sometime see with lomi-lomi, but not one time did I feel any sexual teasing, the little guy was pointing down for comfort and not once did I get erect since nothing was sensual.

On the flip I was kinda surprised there wasn't a small cloth put on the groin area, since the light in the room was enough to see him, I was like "if you don't mind me being nude in-front of you, then I don't mind". I wasn't erect at this point, but during when she was massage the legs, the little guy got erect and touching the belly button and I was a bit embarrassed since nothing at that point was sexual, but once again I was like go with the flow since she doesn't seam to mind as it was very obvious to her about the little guys state with the amount of light in the room. As she continues massage, she starts to massage the abdomen area and with the long strokes of lomi-lomi she would occasionally nudge the little guy when passing him when going from the chest to the leg. Then more massage around the groin/abdomen with her hands passing underneath him and a very obvious touching him with the back of her hand, then upping the ante with when she did a cross over from one leg to the other, her hands will go over the little guy or balls. I this point I was wondering what she was doing since this is not what I expected!! There was no actual putting the little guy in a closed hand stoke l so it wasn't directly obvious to me. I was super excited and rock hard enough to be a battering ram on a castle gate, but not once did I ask about anything extra as I was super embarrassed and didn't really know that really excited. At the end she ask if I would want to be massage "everywhere", I in a moment of weakness and euphoria, I said yes! and Boy, did she know her way around the member as it was one of the best HJ I ever received for a long time after that (I'm looking at all those that give jack hammer finishes). Ever since then I found out with her I can be multi orgasmic (5 or more minutes of orgasm with out ejaculation) with the right relaxing sensual teasing. Too bad she's moved on, as I'm batting .300 average for experiencing a multi-orgasm as it really depends on how the mood and massage is done.

Ever since, I've been hooked

What got me hooked...
Was on a trip in Asia, several countries. Stayed in what would be considered a 5 or 6 star place. The massages on the street across from the hotel we're pretty cheap, $7 to $10. The place I was in had them for $40. As I'd never done a massage outside of Canada decided to play it safe and go for the massage in my hotel. Well the young lady stayed in the room while I undressed indicating that I take it all off, I thought tis was a bit strange, but "when in Rome". She just kept watching me till I was naked then had me lay down on this really comfortable table. She put a big lush towel across my legs and proceeded to stand by my head and rub down my back, under the towel and knead my butt. Well my brain is turning to mush and the LG starts to take over. The rest of me is wondering if this is just part of a standard in these places. She continues on and finishes my back with the odd trip under the towel. Then she moves the towel to my back but leaves my ass uncovered while working on my feet, then calves, thighs, inner thighs, and then that spot just behind the boys. That really got the LG going and I just laid there, no table humping. She then climbed on my back and used her knees to massage my upper legs and butt. She stopped working on me at that point turned around and put her hand on my boys giving them a nice relaxing massage. She got off the table indicating for me to flip over. Well, she just took off the towel while I flipped, checked out the stiffness and covered up my stomach and chest. She then worked over my legs, toes to crotch with a lot of teasing touches. The towel was then relocated to my legs covering up all but the head of the little guy which was dripping like crazy. She wiped off the drool and gave me the hand signal for the HJ. Wow, she got the job done, a first for me and I was hooked. Didn't see that cuming at all.

Last edited:
That is very common in Asia almost 60% of the massage places offer HJ in their package deal. I like Janpan more for the massage because their body slide technique.

Japan , Vietnam, China and Macau mostly at the 3rd and 4th floor of the hotels that I have had been to. Macau is more high class and of course higher prices.

Last edited:
What got me hooked...
Was on a trip in Asia, several countries. Stayed in what would be considered a 5 or 6 star place. The massages on the street across from the hotel we're pretty cheap, $7 to $10. The place I was in had them for $40. As I'd never done a massage outside of Canada decided to play it safe and go for the massage in my hotel. Well the young lady stayed in the room while I undressed indicating that I take it all off, I thought tis was a bit strange, but "when in Rome". She just kept watching me till I was naked then had me lay down on this really comfortable table. She put a big lush towel across my legs and proceeded to stand by my head and rub down my back, under the towel and knead my butt. Well my brain is turning to mush and the LG starts to take over. The rest of me is wondering if this is just part of a standard in these places. She continues on and finishes my back with the odd trip under the towel. Then she moves the towel to my back but leaves my ass uncovered while working on my feet, then calves, thighs, inner thighs, and then that spot just behind the boys. That really got the LG going and I just laid there, no table humping. She then climbed on my back and used her knees to massage my upper legs and butt. She stopped working on me at that point turned around and put her hand on my boys giving them a nice relaxing massage. She got off the table indicating for me to flip over. Well, she just took off the towel while I flipped, checked out the stiffness and covered up my stomach and chest. She then worked over my legs, toes to crotch with a lot of teasing touches. The towel was then relocated to my legs covering up all but the head of the little guy which was dripping like crazy. She wiped off the drool and gave me the hand signal for the HJ. Wow, she got the job done, a first for me and I was hooked. Didn't see that cuming at all.

Wow that is awesome Wills_willie, I've always wondered about the possibility of the hotel massage. What country was this in? Do you mind sharing the hotel name. I'd love to go on an asian trip someday after all this craziness is over.

What got me hooked...
Years ago I made a number of business trips to Asia (Philippines, Hong Kong, Mainland China, and Thailand) the massage services were very good in all countries and always included a HE which ranged from a simple hand release to BBBJ to FS. Prices were always a fraction of what similar services cost here at home, attendents always appeared enthusiastic, and a sleep over could be arranged in many cases. How I miss those days

Years ago I made a number of business trips to Asia (Philippines, Hong Kong, Mainland China, and Thailand) the massage services were very good in all countries and always included a HE which ranged from a simple hand release to BBBJ to FS. Prices were always a fraction of what similar services cost here at home, attendents always appeared enthusiastic, and a sleep over could be arranged in many cases. How I miss those days
In some countries you can have a full service (traveling, cooking, laundry, and personal service) for the whole week just 500 USD.

I have been blessed with many great service providers and of course some major disappointments. When I choose to go to a Asian massage facility, the most I expect is a happy ending. If I want more then I go to an establishment that is known to provide FS.

Approximately 6 or 7 years ago I saw the original Sunny for the first time. There were no board reviews available to me at that time as I did not belong to this board. I saw an ad for CO On Kijiji and decided to randomly go in as a walk in and that is where I met Sunny. She gave me a great massage, but this was the first experience of having my buttocks and crack massages in an extremely sensual way and of course the classic reach under. Once her top came off I was in heaven and enjoyed the HE that much more. I have had more opportunities but with Sunny, it was totally unexpected and I remember this as one of my best experiences.

One other fine experience which I found through a Kijiji ad was the original SukI 6 or 7 years ago. Went for the massage expecting a HE and got a lot more. She was wearing a see through negligee and on the flip my hands wondered and she took off the clothes until she was completely nude. She was very wet and I lifted her onto the massage table and spent the next 15/20 min feasting on her down below. She wouldn’t allow FS but gave me an outstanding bbbj. What a high this left me as again just went for a massage hoping to get at most a HE.

A couple years back, I emailed a woman who advertised nude maid services. I was mostly curious about that service and had no intentions of having someone come to my home, but she was very friendly and we moved to texts. She eventually told me that she was a FS maid but actually wanted to do maid services first and then the fun stuff. She shared a few pics - some rather explicit - and we started to sext now and again. Her sexting was hot and kinky. I asked her if she actually did what she sexted about and she said, "Of course." I asked her if I could come over and watch her clean her place and then have some fun. Short story - I go over for a two hour session and she answers the door in a black see through teddy, nylons and heels. She fetched me drinks and some snacks and put on some music and began dancing - eventually taking it all off. She sat on the ottoman and put on a show, fingers and a toy. She came a couple of times and then kneeled and unzipped me and proceeded to tease, lick, massage, and suck my cock and balls. She did that for a good 30 minutes, and when she finally stopped edging me, she sucked and stroked until I exploded all over her face. That was the first of 5 or so visits and each one got sexier and kinkier.

TUrns out she was super into rimming a man and I mean she got right in there and licked, kissed and actually sucked my anus into her mouth - sometimes so hard it hurt but I had no intention of stopping her. She also showed me anal toys so I got the hint and DP with toys became a regular thing. We fucked a lot as well and she was to say the least multi-orgasmic.

All this time she had a BF who lived out of town but when he moved to town she stopped seeing clients much to my disappointment.

Oh added bonus was after three visits, she didn't charge me. Said she was having too much fun and just wanted to play.

Another story soon about an RMT I still see once in a while who went from strictly legit to full service over the course of two years.

I have been blessed with many great service providers and of course some major disappointments. When I choose to go to a Asian massage facility, the most I expect is a happy ending. If I want more then I go to an establishment that is known to provide FS.

Approximately 6 or 7 years ago I saw the original Sunny for the first time. There were no board reviews available to me at that time as I did not belong to this board. I saw an ad for CO On Kijiji and decided to randomly go in as a walk in and that is where I met Sunny. She gave me a great massage, but this was the first experience of having my buttocks and crack massages in an extremely sensual way and of course the classic reach under. Once her top came off I was in heaven and enjoyed the HE that much more. I have had more opportunities but with Sunny, it was totally unexpected and I remember this as one of my best experiences.

One other fine experience which I found through a Kijiji ad was the original SukI 6 or 7 years ago. Went for the massage expecting a HE and got a lot more. She was wearing a see through negligee and on the flip my hands wondered and she took off the clothes until she was completely nude. She was very wet and I lifted her onto the massage table and spent the next 15/20 min feasting on her down below. She wouldn’t allow FS but gave me an outstanding bbbj. What a high this left me as again just went for a massage hoping to get at most a HE.
my first meeting with Suki was similar with 69, a finger in her ass and extreme exctasy

She could be at AMP now. Back in the days, she was one of my ATFs. :)

I agree, there have been a few reports of sightings at a few places. Some turned out to be ghost sightings, but if I found a reliable source that could confirm where she is I would definitely visit. Also been told she is now doing FS and has added on a few lbs. The weight thing doesn’t bother me, I would love to visit with her again.

The RMT was married. Curvy - a small BBW with ample breasts and a few piercings in delightful places. Friendly but she always was strict about anything that hinted of improper. In fact early on she would lampoon all her horny clients and make fun of their hard ons and precum. So a bit snooty I guess. But a good masseuse and we got to know each other, became friends, and one day I got the nerve to massage her thigh below her ass. She smiled at me and poured oil in a slow drizzle on my LG and wow, gave me a 20 minute edging HJ. things just got better after that. We did it all. She got divorced and then got a boyfriend and added a few rules like no FS, no BJs but I could do oral anywhere on her. HJS were still allowed, thank god.

Some turned out to be ghost sightings, but if I found a reliable source that could confirm where she is I would definitely visit. Also been told she is now doing FS and has added on a few lbs. The weight thing doesn’t bother me, I would love to visit with her again.

She got a milf figure now, she still got it. Haven't seen her for sometime, but 5-7 years ago, seen her quite regularly. Pretty sure she likely will continue working once things go back normal.

Shoutbox
  1. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Sunday :New Spanish girl Bunny💋💋Candy - petite cutie who is a bundle of fun and pleasure Amy- Friendly school girl with a nice body and matching services to please CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude...
  2. hiyamickey:
    5 girls working @Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  3. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  4. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and coco 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Cici deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  5. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💥💋💐🌹Sunday, Lily... and 💘 ☺ Michelle 💋💋 for traditional style treatment and good service, nicely toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality. 😉 📳 647 346-8086📳
  6. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  7. Hollywood_Spa:
    💥a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💫💞💦💋 Sunday, ❣💗  Amy,👄👄 medium height and build. very good looking, dark hair to shoulder, most comfortable treatment and good service level 💯💥Sisi,👄 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you 💘 📱 416 222-5554📱
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  9. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Niki,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  10. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe. Come and give her a try, and you’ll be sure to come back for more.
  11. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  12. Withme_Spa:
    💘💕 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, 💢💋 Sunday, 💖 Kim,💋 gorgeous, long brown hair, a sexy medium body with good relaxation skill... nice service 💢 Angela,💋 slim, and sexy body, very pretty. High energy session in store for you 💋 ❣ Nicole,💘 slim, and sexy body, nicely stacked, very pretty young lady, friendly, does nice style of relaxation treatment ❣ 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  13. lemon_tree:
    💛💫 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 💞💦💋 Sunday, ❣💋 Cici...💋💋 small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco. and Lisa 💖 📞 647 348-2899📞
  14. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun open mind Jessy and young sweet Summer , sexy Coco and pretty cute GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  15. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💘💢❤ Sunday, 💞💋 Yoyo, 💋🪀 small curvy body and pretty, energetic and flirty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+ ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  16. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: LULU, MIMI & YOYO. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ LULU is a well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D CupS & very open minded services.
  17. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS JENNIFER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  18. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER. & TIANA 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  19. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  20. GoldenFlower:
    SUNDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Mila, Misa(to 7pm) & Sonia; After 7pm: Jojo Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Mila is a young Korean hottie, curvy with with 34DD melons, fair skin, and nice services. Misa is a young, pretty & petite Vietnamese lady
  21. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  22. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Jenny. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  23. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  24. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 5th , SUNDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 🆕 CHERRY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 TINA & 🆕 CHERRY & 🆕 DAISY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  25. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS SUMMER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  26. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet open mind Yoyo and young pretty cute Ella, sexy Coco and fun GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  27. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Fit Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  28. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl Jasmine today
  29. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  30. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  31. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  32. GoldenFlower:
    SATURDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Misa(to 7pm), Monica & Sherry. After 7pm: Mila & Mimi Misa is a young, pretty & petite Vietnamese lady, about 5’ tall with long black hair. She can provide a satisfying session. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian
  33. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: ELSA, NINA & SUGAR. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty student, esrly 20’s about 5’2” and 105 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure, and provides a great massage. NINA is a young and beautiful Chinese lady, 168Cms,
  34. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Tiffany sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Angela very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  35. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MIA, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MIA is a young Vietnamese beauty with the looks and the skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure,
  36. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Misaki is a young and beautiful real Japanese girl with natural 34DD Cups and a great body. She is open to bbbj, dfk and cfs
  37. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  38. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  39. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Lucy & Maggie. Lucy is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like.
  40. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS SUMMER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: JAP SENSATION CHANEL AND SASSY JENNIFER READY TO KNOCK YOU OUT ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  41. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  42. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 4th , SATURDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹LILIAN 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 🆕 NAT 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 TINA & 🆕 NAT & 🆕 DAISY & LILIAN ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  43. Montreal 1969:
    Elise seduction
  44. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  45. Aufan Spa:
    ❤️ SOFIE, ANGELA and MIMI are here today for your massage needs ❤️ AUFAN SPA ❤️ 635 PHARMACY ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1L 3H3 ❤️ (647) 557-1407❤️
  46. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  47. hiyamickey:
    7 young petite sexy girls working @Reynaella wellness Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  48. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Summer and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Tina and beautiful GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  49. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st # 203 /new Asian girl Yuki &Persian girl Jasmine today
  50. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HAPPY & MICHELLE. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean attendant with great massage and other skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
Back