Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just had Discectomy on Monday

ezra

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am new to this site and just found it today while educating myself about post op discectomy questions. I must say, I am very concerned with most of you that post on here. I say that with respect and with no intention of hurting anyone's feelings. I am absolutely shocked and appalled by the care and treatment that you all have received before, during and after your discectomy procedures.

That being said, I am aware that this is a UK site, and I live here in the United States. I am not familiar with your health care system or the logistics for having these type of procedures/surgery. I can however tell you my story and then ask that you thoroughly educate yourselves and make the best possible decisions.

I have been dealing with herniated disc L4-5 and L5-S1 for over 10 years, now. I'm only 33 years old and this all started back when I was 21. Since I was so young, I wanted to do everything I could to avoid or prolong surgery. My healthcare does not require me to do this, though. I could have had surgery immediately. Instead, over the course of 10+ years, I did a multitude of things which included: Epidural steoid injections, trigger point injections, pain management (including exercise and medications), a Chiropractor, Hollistic Medication (natural anti-inflammatory), Yoga, Pilates, and I lost weight to try and decrease pressure.

A few months ago I sneezed and I immediately felt something in my back unhinge and then lock up. I could barely move and the pain kept progressing each day. My entire right leg had shooting nerve pain, numbing, tingling, cold sensation, etc. Some days I could barely walk. Injections and medication were no longer helping. My Pain Management doctor encouraged me to get a more recent MRI, which showed where my disc was slicing in to my spinal nerve. It was time to take serious action. My quality of life had been shot for so long and I was done going through the daily pain that I would entail. Not to mention the depression and loss of hair due to pain.

I met with my surgeon on Tues, Oct 4, 2011. He explained the discectomy surgery in detail, including what to do prior to surgery and what to expect post surgery. Less than two weeks later, I had the surgery - this past Monday, Oct 17th, 2011. It was an out-patient surgery; meaning, I was able to go home afterwards. My surgeon hasn't done an in-patient discectomy in over 15 years. I cannot believe that some of you spent days in the hospital. I physically walked out of the hospital, only 2 hours after my surgery was done. I felt great! No nerve pain in my leg at all. Normal soreness and aching that you would suspect from ANY type of surgery, but that's all.

It has now been 3 days since my surgery and I feel amazing. I'm not allowed to drive or sit, but I can walk (and I do, everywhere!) and lay down. I was walking up and down stairs the first day. Honestly though, I did not expect to be feeling this good and this soon. I truly thought that I would feel much much much worse. Don't get me wrong - I'm still sore. VERY SORE! I am still taking pain medication and an anti-inflammatory. I do think that I had been living in such horrendous pain, daily, for so long that anything would have felt better, than that.

Here is some advice to you all that haven't had surgery or are about to have surgery and don't know what to expect. Keep in mind - I am NOT a doctor, please seek care and instructions from your own doctor/nurse. This is just a guide to give you an idea of what to expect. Everyone is different. Also, please, please, please feel free to contact me for any questions you may have. Again, I'm not a doctor, but I can tell you about my own surgery and try and help you in any way I can to ease your concerns.

PRE OPERATIVE INSTRUCTIONS:
You should make arrangements for transportation to and from the hospital or surgery center. If general anesthesia is administered, please make arrangements for someone to stay with you for at least 24 hours following outpatient surgery.DO NOT eat or drink anything after 1200 midnight the night before your surgery.DO NOT consume alcoholic beverages 24 hours before your surgery.On the evening before and the morning of your surgery, take a thorough shower and wash your body using an anti-bacterial soap like Dial or Safeguard. Thoroughly lather particularly in the area of the planned surgery. It is recommended that you do not shave the area around your surgical site 3 days prior to your surgery. Please do not apply lotions, creams, perfumes, baby oil, etc on your body, especially on the surgical area.DISCONTINUE Aspirin or any aspirin-like products such as Ecotrin, Aleve, Advil, Motrin, Naprosyn, Naproxen, Ibuprofen, Indocin, Relafin, Daypro, Lodine, Mobic, Meloxican, Celebrex, Piroxicam, Arthrotec and Fish Oil at least 7 days prior to surgery. If this is not followed, your surgery could be cancelled.If you are taking any blood thinners, (ie. Coumadin or Plavix), it is very important to inform your medical doctor or cardiologist if applicable (whichever doctor has prescribed this for you)since this medicine will need to be stopped prior to surgery.If you take aspirin and have a cardiac history, contact your cardiologist to confirm that it is safe for you to discontinue aspirin.You may take Tylenol products until the day before your surgeryIn addition, Vitamin E and certain diet medications and herbal supplements must be discontinued at least 2 weeks prior to your surgery. (I have a list of specific herbal supplements, if anyone needs it)You may need to take your blood pressure and/or cardiac medications on the morning of your surgery. Please discuss this with your family physician or your surgeon as soon as possible.If you are taking the medication Evista, and having lower extremity surgery, please notify your surgeon, as soon as possible.DO NOT chew gum or eat hard candy the day of surgery, it causes an increase in gastric juice production.DO NOT smoke the day of your surgery.You must call the surgical office within 3 days prior to your surgery if you have a cold or fever. Also, please inform them of any cut or scrape in area of the proposed incision.Please notify the surgical office if you have a Latex Allergy.General information for the day of your surgery:
Wear loose, comfortable clothing that is big enough to accommocate a large bandage after surgery. (My bandage is very small on my lower back, so this wasn't really a big deal.) Wear comfortable shoes. No high heels.You will need to change into a surgical gown. Only cotton underwear can be worn. (I had to be completely naked under my gown.)Do not wear any jewelry (including body piercings), make up, cologne, or nail polish. They encourage the removal of artificial nails.Wearing contact lenses is NOT advised. They provide containers for removable dentures and bridgework.Females will need to give a urine sample for a pregnancy test on your day of surgery.POST-OPERATIVE DISCHARGE INSTRUCTIONS FOR LUMBAR DISCECTOMY:
You may resume your regular diet as soon as you are able.NO SITTING, LIFTING, OR BENDING! You may sit for the ride home from the hospital. You may also sit to go to the bathroom.Rest today, increase activity tomorrow as tolerated. We encourage you to walk inside and outside, including climbing stairs as much as you can tolerate.No driving for 2 weeks or until your follow-up appointment with the doctor and he has given you permission.No alcoholic beverages for the next 24 hours or while you are taking pain medication.Resume all previous medicationsTake prescribed medication as needed. Excercise caution when walking or climbing stairs.You may take over the counter medications for relief and/or discomfort.You may remove dressing in 2-3 days, then shower. The steri-strips may be washed over and will eventually fall off. Keep the wound clean and dry.Follow-up care: See your doctor in 10-14 days.If you have persistent or increasing pain, call your physician.
I know this is very long-winded, but I hope that you took the time to read it all and I hope some of this has helped you.

Good luck to you all! I truly hope that your surgery will be successful, like mine and that you will soon be pain free!

-Amy

Hi Amy,

This is the same as I was told when I was offered an op in the US, it sounds marvellous, it makes the UK seem barbaric butchers doesn't it?

So glad you are doing well and thanks for posting this

Hi Amy and Cascara

This is pretty much the leaflet I was given before my op. Your op sounds text book to mine too. Im glad you are feeling so great following your op Amy. I hope your recovery goes well but please done rush things, you will prob take up to a year to feel 100% normal but it will happen!

Take care
Fitbird
xx

Yes, Cassie, it sure does. Barbaric is quite the right word. I read many more threads last night and it made me so upset. It is shocking, really.

Hi fitbird - I am certainly not going to rush things. Today is Day 4 after op and I am still feeling great. I was able to shower last night and take off the wound dressing. The wound is less than 3 inches long and it appears that I have 3-4 staples. I am shocked to hear that some people have 14-15 staples and have had the same surgery as I. I have virtually no pain from the incision and it is already itching, so it is well on its way to healing. I have been walking and climbing stairs since the first day and by looking at me, you would never know that I had this op if I hadn't told you.

Hi,

I wish you would tell us more about your operation , who did it and where, was it done privately or nhs, as so far the rest of us have drawn a blank and every time we ask for more details you seem to miss the post. It would be fantastic to know that somewhere in the UK this operation was being offered rather than like some of us we have to save up for years to go to the US, so please tell us.

Hi everyone,
I am new to this site and just found it today while educating myself about post op discectomy questions. I must say, I am very concerned with most of you that post on here. I say that with respect and with no intention of hurting anyone's feelings. I am absolutely shocked and appalled by the care and treatment that you all have received before, during and after your discectomy procedures.

That being said, I am aware that this is a UK site, and I live here in the United States. I am not familiar with your health care system or the logistics for having these type of procedures/surgery. I can however tell you my story and then ask that you thoroughly educate yourselves and make the best possible decisions. (End quote)

---------------------------------

Hiya Amybt, and welcome.

The big difference between our 'spinal health care systems' is that the USA has seen a '200 fold increse' in Minimally Invasive Spinal Surgery Clinics (similar to bonati, laser spine, micro spine and so on) having been set up and operated in the USA over the last 6 years!

The minimally destructive and endoscopic surgical procedures carried out at these (MISS) clinics, allow for 'minimal to no' destruction of tendons, nerves, muscles tissue and bone as the Surgeon approaches the target area. This is in direct contrast to traditional what we call 'open back' spine surgery. In addition, these 'open procedures' usually incise an opening of beteen 3 - 6 inches to start, (MISS) requires less than 'one half an inch', so the advantages are obvious from the start.

Less damage, less complications!!

Also, the increasing pressure from these 'day surgery (MISS) clinics' on standard US spine surgeons, is considerable, because outcomes are so much better. The 'better' of the standard procedure spine surgeons therefore have to then 'up their game' in order to compete within US 'open market' health care systems.

These Surgeons can create 'good clinical outcomes' for thier patients, but it does require the Surgeon to respond positively to this pressure, I would suggest that these Surgeons are in the minority, in USA as well as the UK!

There 'are also' good standard spine surgeons in the UK who are also creating these positive clinical outcomes for thier patients using these outdated methods, as you will see detailed from members of the HP forum, but I would still suggest that these induviduals are few and far between and getting information on them and their apparently succesfull procedures,
is almost totally imposible!

This is because, I believe,
1) That there is less compitition in the UK.
2) That the 'old boys network' discourages British Spine Surgeons from moving into
the (MISS) area of superior surgery, because this would require extensive retraining.
3) Existing 'standard procedure' Spine Surgeons would lose work.
4) The closed NHS system discouges expperimental dynamism.

Best wishes

SPINELF

Hello Amy,
My discectomy took place in the US too. Like you I walked out just a few hours after my surgery and I felt a lot better. That was 16 months ago. Now the pain is back but it is a different pain. It is more wide spread and worse. I had the same post op instructions you posted and I did all the exercises that the Dr. asked me to do. I hope you have better success than I had. Just be careful. If you are having numbness and pain on the side of your left leg after your surgery demand another MRI just to see if more of that disk has moved onto that nerve again. Good luck.
Darrin

Ok I had my surgery in June 2009 at Weston General Hospital. It was done on the NHS by Mr Ian Harding. Mr Harding does both NHS and Private operations and has a website which you can look at if you wish. Just type Ian harding into Google and you will find his pages.

I had a microdiscectomy and my incision site is less than 1 inch. The op took less than an hour and was up walking to the toilet an hour later.. I had an overnight stay as my op was not done til 2.30pm with a general anaesthetic. It is done under a day case but only if surgery done before 12pm.

I saw physio the next morning to ensure I could walk unaided and manage stairs and was sent home that afternoon. I was given what appears to be the same leaflet as Amy and was given a follow up appointment for 6 weeks with Mr Harding.

I had a physio appointment at 6 weeks also but they discharged me with no further appts as I didnt need them. I was back teaching my exercise classes at 4 weeks and have never looked back since. I will say it did take a year to feel completely normal but have had no pain in legs or back since the op.

Hope this gives you the info you want, if not let me know.

Regards
Firbird

Thanks for the info Fitbird.

I have researched Mr. Ian Harding previously, along with his colleagues Mr. John Hutchinson and Ian Nelson. These Guys are 'great examples' of the 'better' standard procedure Spinal Surgeons I mentioned. Bristol is certainly one of the Spinal Centres of Excelence in the UK with a good reputation, and as I understand it, any English patient can 'elect' to be referred to the Bristol Spine Units as of right.

Sadly for those of us who live in Wales, Bristol is classed as an 'out of area' location, and unless I am considered to be somehow who would benefit 'more' than an average spinal pain sufferer (what ever an average sufferer is!), I will not be allowed to gain funding nor a referral to any Bristol NHS Spine Surgeon for treatment on the NHS.

I do however have these Surgeons on my radar, with a view to getting a referral to them
for 'private' treatment, although I am still 'unclear' as to what procedure they carry out that does not require a 'vertibral window' on the approach throught the vertibrae.
I have previously written to him asking about the procedures being carried out there, to see if they are worth paying for privately, but I did not hear back come to think of it,
I'll try again. Thanks for the reminder!

The other block to treatment from my point of view, is that the L5/S1 level pains and inflamation that I have complained about for 7 years, have been ignored or played down
by 6 Surgeons. They do not consider this level 'a target area' in spite of 'overwhelming indicators' in support. Therefore, any NHS based Surgeon will also refuse to operate on issus at this level, if they base their decisions on recent 'inconclusive' NHS MRI scans.

I think I will need to get better quality non-NHS MRI scans done, to try and make them take these symptoms seriously.

Thank again Fitbird.

Spinelf

Thanks Fitbird

Elfie, I have had private MRI's done twice now both times at MK's request. I paid extra for a copy of the scan on cd. We read the report and then he showed me on the cd what other substantial pain causes and problems with my spine and discs that had been left out. It was amazing and very, very sad and scarey.

I know what you mean Cassie, I had the same experience with Mr. Knight myself.

I had complained about head and neck pains to NHS Consultants for years, they always told me that my long standing 'lumber spine pains' and my 'head & neck' issues were 'unrelated' and that it was very difficult to diagnose! This was in spite of the fact, that after I have received an NHS 'nerve root block injection' at my L4/5 lumbar level that 'completely cleared' all of my lumber spine pains,
all of my head pains went as well.

These head pains only came back after the 'block injection' had worn off, the same time that my lumber spine pains came back!! coincedence? I don't think so!!
Because the same thing happened during my 'second' injection as well!!!

Mr. Knight never desputed the conection from the get go, and ordered a 'load bearing'
X-ray which confirmed the vertibral imbalance causing the transfer of stress to my upper body, and thereby creating 'T' & 'C' spinal misalignments, right up to the sub-occipital muscles under the skull.

I think the standard and quality of MRI and X-ray scans (and reporting) needs to improve, if we in the UK are to see a significant improvement in spinal care.
Look up 'IN MOTION X-RAYS' and Dynamic X-ray (DMX) and view the videos to see where we 'truely should be' in terms of superior and modern diagnostics!

All the best Cassie.

SPINELF

I can't belive I'm still reading stuff on this site and reading the same old bleak and repetitive things. MISS this and MISS that . Mr Kinght and bla bla .
I had a L5 S1 or what ever it was hernia . Had the MRI was given the lowdown by the surgeon . I was informed . I made the choice and had a surgery and it was all good . But then I found this site and started reading posts . God it's scary some of the doom and gloom on here . I was worried because of what I was reading . I had a chat with my surgeon and he said " All that stuff you read is mainly BS , don't pay attention . Trust me and your PT. "
I'm at the 3 month stage now and was sacked by the surgeon . He said that I was a legend and wished me all the best. I have a small scar 1" I have a bit of pain in the mornings that goes in 5 mins . I follow my training plan and I'm enjoying life.
I now feel this way. If you need the surgery , roll the dice and get it done . You might get hit by a bus tomorrow . DONT sit round pooping on other folks parades on a forum where we might ju st want some POSITIVE posts.

Hummmmmm haaaa . That's off the chest now.

Hope you feel better for that now?

A 1 inch scar would be a result for most people here. We aren't moaning for no reason or making up stories, we are real people with real experiences.

Talk about missing the point!

The reason why I and others talk about Mr. Martin Knight, ELFD and MISS in general,
is because he is the only Spine Surgeon in the UK who is 'openly practicing' a modern ‘minimally invasive’ surgical procedure that is ‘specifically designed’ to attempt spinal decompression surgery 'whilst minimizing' the amount of the 'collateral damage' to nerves, tissue, muscle and vertebrae that is a common feature with 'so called' gold standard spinal surgery. There are loads of world wide trial results and peer reviewed papers for these MISS procedures available online. Did your Surgeon give you this type of evidence for you to research, before you became so completely informed?

Don't get me wrong, we are all glad that you are benefiting from your procedure at this time and are pleased that you are looking forward with a positive outlook. However, you must understand, that many forum members who have suffered with long term chronic back pain (10-20 years +) sometimes already have failed surgical procedures behind them, and have not been as lucky as you were. Remember, all the positivity in the world, is 'never' going to decompress an osteophyte impingement of a nerve root!

These fellow sufferers of ours, have sometimes already 'rolled the dice and got it done' as you say, perhaps more than once, only to find that all the 'flannel and ego boosting' in the world, has not made a blind bit of difference 'at all' to their suffering. Some ‘other legends' may have found that their conditions, to have greatly deteriorated at 1, 3, and 5 years post op.

It is these fellow sufferers, as well as the fortunate ones, that we wish to support, help and give guidance to allow them to make the right choice, NOT FOR US, but for them and their families!

We understand that there are Great Spinal Surgeons out there, who are giving their patients very good and long term clinical outcomes, even though they use standard or traditional procedures (as Fitbird would attest), and we don't dispute that fact for a minute, but as you intimated yourself Ex pom,it is a 'dice rolling' lottery!!
We want to change this hit and miss approach and encourage Spine Surgeons to make improvements in what ever the procedures they use!

I have to say though, once again, members attacking our attempts to inform and enlighten fellow sufferers are offering little in the way of facts and figures to entice us 'non-believers' to 'roll the dice'. For example, I note that you say that your 'scar' is 1 inch long, good, I’m glad for you, but you have not disclosed what the 'incision' size was during the operation, or what the procedure type you had!
Potential patients who are looking for information and who read this forum, need this detailed information to make an informed and calculated choice!

I don’t really understand your view point, perhaps you (and possibly others):

Think that sufferers should suffer in silence.
Think that, we have had our chance, been unlucky and should except our lot.
Believe that we should let sleeping dogs lay.
Think that we should not ask for detailed information, facts and figures from Surgeons.
Believe that only forum members with 'positive outcomes' should be allowed to post.

Sorry Ex pom, none of this is not going to happen any time soon!

Also, there are many positive outcome stories, as well as non invasive therapy improvements stories being posted on this site, so please read them, as you will find that we are right there, in support, and right behind our fellow sufferers!

So even though we have clearly offended your sensitivities Ex Pom,
we will not be 'brow beaten' in to silence, So stop trying to shoot the messengers!

SPINELF

Ok what ever dude.
I'd rather be a lion for a day than a sheep or ever !
I see your point . But still what ever . I think my scar was the same size from when the blade went in till it came
My medical note said . Simple micro discectomy .

it's nice to see that you DON'T always have over long winded replys . I wonder if you suffer finger and wrist pain from all the typing you do. AND looking at he amount of time you have bein a member if you saved a couple of quid a day you could go and have Knight poke around in your back untill he heals your pain !
So taff chill out dude. Ha ha ha . Hold your chin up

Expom do you have to be quite so rude?
This is a forum where people come to offer help, support and discuss their own experiences. Not somewhere to be insulting to a fellow member. If you dont like or agree with something another member says, there are better ways of saying so.

You have been lucky with your surgery but not everybody has.

Fitbird

Shame there isn't a 'dislike' post button! Hmmmph.

Shoutbox
  1. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    Let us relax you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  3. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Helen deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  4. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 COCO, ASHA, SANA, MONIKA, DELILAH, AMANDA, MIMI, KIRAN, MAY 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  5. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  6. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  7. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  8. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  9. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young pretty fun Sally and young cute Summer, Beautiful open mind Tina with curve body and GFE nice Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  10. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  11. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Mika to 7pm, Monica, Sherry & Tracy to 7pm. Arriving after 7pm: Jojo & Sonia Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  12. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  13. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: KELLY, LULU & New Girl NINA 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services.
  14. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  15. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer, Sex Goddess Zoe and JAV Chanel ready for you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  16. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  17. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  18. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  19. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 26th , FRIDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 CHERRY & 🆕 TINA & OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  20. Bodybuilder:
    how is Emily's English speaking? Are the picture close how she looks?
  21. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, RAVEN, MAY, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  22. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 / Good service Cuban girl Mimi in today
  23. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Thursday:New Polish gril gigi💋💋 Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic...
  24. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer and MUI CALIENTE STELLA ready for you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  25. Suko 5Girls:
    Suko Spa schdule today on Thursday is 6 lovely💓ladies💇 Penny, Rina, Emily, Olivia, Sunny and Jessica 🛣 420 ValleymedeDr, Richmond Hill, same plaza McDonalds 📞☎ 905-597-8880 ☎
  26. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  27. Reynaella:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  28. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  29. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🌹Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️3 girls every day 🌹🌹🥰🥰New girl today Kitty❤️petite and sexy skin🌹🌹🌹Professional table shower body scrub🥰🥰🥰 and so nice Cici and Jenny is very good👍 deep Deep Tissue Massage 🔥🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  30. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  31. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sexy
  32. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet Japanese Lily 36DDD and young pretty fun Sally, young cute Ivy with curve body and beautiful GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  33. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  34. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  35. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  36. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, PAOLA, AMANDA, SANA, MAY, KIRAN, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  37. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: HELEN, KELLY & VIVI 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HELEN is a slim & sexy Asian beauty. Some say Helen bears a strong resemblance to the previous Purple Sugar boss Nana. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services.
  38. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Elizabeth, Mika & Mimi are working to 8pm. After 8pm: Sherry & Tracy. 10am-8pm: Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. After 8pm: Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  39. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  40. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  41. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  42. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: A SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL WITH LONG BLACK HAIR, CAN PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 NANCY: PETITE CURVY YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS FUN AND VERY FRIENDY, OPEN MINDED 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  43. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) _________________If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it._________________ Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my servic
  44. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 25th , THURSDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹ERICA 🌹 🆕NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 ERICA & 🆕 TINA & SUNNY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  45. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at ,3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  46. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Polish gir sasa 💋💋angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  47. Sparkling Spa:
    Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  48. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😘- A young vibrant sexy girl
  49. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  50. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
Back