Kendra @ Penthouse

Reaction score
I booked an appointment with her to see if I could clear things up on the board. I asked her to move us to the roman room since the other room with the hot tub smelt like mold and mildew. There must be water leaking somewhere. I had to hold my nose to mask the smell.

I asked her about calling her self Kendra. She told me she was not aware another was already using the name until someone told her a few weeks earlier.

Overall, she does look very similar to the fake picture she uses on the site. She is a slim pretty, petite spinner with small B-cup boobs. She is 19 years old and more she was much easier to talk with and had a more pleasant demeanor than Rhynie, whom I had met for the second time earlier in the day before choosing to book with Kendra,

I booked her for a GFE session. She insisted on starting off with a massage and got upset with me when I told her that was not interested in a massage. I teased her until she changed her mind and decided to oblige my wishes.

We started off with some very light LFK. To light for my taste. I kissed her from head to toe, which she seemed to have enjoyed. The only disappointing part for me here was that I ended up doing all the work. It would have been nice for her to offer some affection back during floor play.

The DATY was very good, she has a very sweet kitty so decided to spend most of the session here.

The CBJ was okay. She did not make any eye contact during the CBJ and that was huge let down. The fact that BLS was missing was an even a disappointment. The FS including mish, reverse cow girl and doggy for the finish. This was not bad. I always love when a lady plays with my balls or interacts with me during this part of the session.

The session was Okay but not on par with the best ladies in the industry. The nonchalant attitude and the lack of more intimate interaction during key moments in the session prevented me from enjoying myself more.

I think with the right studio and the right teacher, she has some potential. I would recommend a change in venue would go a long way to helping improve her sessions.

Paid: $300
Services: DATY, CBJ, LFK (Average, I was not blown away)
Repeat: Only if she changes venues. She has tons of potential; she just needs to find a place where she

I for one would not even consider walking into a studio that has no problems with a staffer trying to profit off the use of a well known respected sp's name

I will leave your usual attempts at trying to push/defend/define the sGFE agenda for what it is...

Well put. I can't believe where this guy comes from thinking that paying $$$ for a lame session is 'okay'.

So what you're telling us Fiddy is that you received the old Legends Special. Standard FS for $240 with a la carte DATY for $60 extra.
Yet another SP who has no clue what GFE really means.

As long as there are guys who are willing to pay for this BS, there is absolutely no incentive for these type of SPs to change their ways.

Actually, we are reading very well and quite clearly

None of which constitutes a GFE session, maybe the so called sGFE money grab session, but if the daty and lfk were uncovered, then how safe was it???

Weak LFK???

WTF is that??? If kissing was a bowl of soup, DFK would be piping hot, LFK would be warm, weak LFK would be tepid.

Tell me would you accept a bowl of soup served at a tepid temperature?

My god guys. LFK and DATY. (Safe GFE) I walked in wanting to give the girl a chance. Rynie wanted $300 for FS+DATY. If this thread was about her, then you guys would have the right to complain.

Kendra never rushed the session. It was more a case of comparison than anything else.

We kissed quite a bit during the session, so she delivered what she kept her side of the bargain. It is not like she denied me.

WTF, there's 10 amazing top notch GFE girls working at Legends and were all going to complain about a couple of rotten apples. (Lina, Malaysia, Alexis, Lux, Emilie, Phoenix, Veronica, Eden, CiCi & Josie) There is no reason to bitch about Legends. It would be very hard to find another studio in town with a line-up of top performers that long. The ladies I have listed above are 10 reason why they are the busiest studio in Edmonton.

I talked with Kendra for 10 minutes after the session was done. I was there for over an hour.

With the right studio and the right mentor she has great potential. My opinion remains unchanged. She is 19 years-old, new and still learning. I took a chance on her. I wanted to see what would happen.

So then, why would you post you booked for a GFE session? What did you expect? Quit with your agenda already, you've already fled here due to your antics elsewhere

And NONE of those ladies you listed provides a GFE session, maybe at best a safeGFE money grab session which you support, but why?

WHY will you not call a session what it is, FS plus extras, and that way the sp's can control what they offer, are you trying to control what the sp's can offer?

The moment you start pushing this sgfe then there are certain expectations that will not be met which could be dangerous to the sp

To correct you, I am still on PERB and I post there regularly. I have not fled from anything. I joined massageplanet before I went back to posting on PERB.

You must be one of those guys that are upset because not every lady in town is offering BBBJ.

Lina is an amazing session. Safe GFE. I have had serval sessions where I got BBBJ and the session were shitty. Many of those were at Micros 4-5 years ago. Two of them were with indie French providers.

BBBJ does not equal a good time.

There's too many people out there with short rulers for quality. If BBBJ is not the golden standard for a good session that's worth $300 dollars.

Serenity offers BBBJ, DFK and was great.

Lina, Emilie, and Tessa offer safe GFE sessions and the time I spent with them was still better than Serenity. Tessa blew my mind. CBJ. Serenity was good but hard to talk to and a little awkward. She is new and she will get better.

The only agenda I have is to go see a great lady with an amazing personalities and enjoy myself.

I don't like asian micros and I have made that perfectly clear but at the same time I have moved on. I have no plans to beat a dead horse.

You have been attacking reviews for much longer because you hate the word safe GFE and you hate MP's. Move on.

Nuff said.

He ain't the only one. This is a term that was started by your beloved Legends (and now copied by others) in order to gough us for an extra $60 for DATY. Many of the better SPs in town were already providing it to their regulars at no extra cost.

Ah Fiddy, you so much about so little...

FYI, if somebody is going to offer GFE then they had better be providing ALL of the GFE services. No real. no lite, no safe, either it is GFE or it is not

Now, think carefully, what activities would you be doing with a girlfriend? LFK, DFK, Daty, Msog, digitis (?) bbbj, fs (covered?) Tell me, how long would your girlfriend be around if she played the games you support?

When a SP advertises GFE this is what is expected, except for here for some reason, and if she fails to deliver could be in a bad spot, is that what you support?

Why you continue to maintain that GFE is anything but the above is a mystery, but speaks of an agenda.

Then let us discuss this 'safe" GFE bait & switch. If anything is uncovered it cannot be safe by definition alone.

The fact you are willing to support this false advertising is another issue, why is that? What is safe about being uncovered?

Now then, why can't you call a spade a spade.

If you get FS with daty then that is what it is, and the sp maintains control of what SHE wants to offer, not some faked term that is gonna get her into trouble when she comes up short of what is expected everywhere

hmmm, is it just me, or does fiddy's attacks on me sound like a cornered sp???

Now let's see you answer ALL of the questions without a personal attack

You are definitely the holder of absolutely NO knowledge. Serenity is not new she's been in the biz more than a couple of years. Get your facts straight before you go spouting off platitudes. If you can't get simple things like this correct, how valuable is your opinion in everything else?

During our session I asked her point blank, how long have you been in the industry, and she responded, only two weeks. I asked her if she had worked at another studio and she said, this was her first studio.

Since I do not spend every waking hour trying to figure who changed names or who came from where. The are better things to do with my time.

I would much rather be the person that is learning something than the person that knows everything.

There are so many options outside the MP's if you don't want to pay $300 for an hour that there is no reason to complain.

Penthouse and MMC in 2006 were the first two studio to push Safe GFE and industry standard rates. Legends did not open until Feb 2007.

If you're unhappy about the pricing structure, then go to a micro, visit an indie or find a lady on Craigs that is worth seeing.

Here a funny thing. A couple of years ago, $280 was the price for GFE and the standard rate.

The studio upped the room fee from $40-$45 to $60 dollars. The ladies hourly rate for GFE went from making $235 per a client to $240. Wow, $5 bucks.

The lady working at the studio is charging $240 for her service. The studio is charging $60 buck for rent.

The average indie is charging $250-$300 for safe and Full GFE. The majority charge $260-$280. This means the average Indie is charging more and making more per a client than the ladies working at the MP.

There is no reason to have this augment. It is not going to change anything.

There are so many choices outside the MP's that if you don't want to pay $300 for GFE. If you’re unhappy about the price, walk. Spending hours at the keyboard on a review board complaining and crying is not going to change anything.

The SP has the right to charge what ever she wants for her service and as the customer you have the right to decide if you want to stay or not.

As a customer, I chose to stay with Kendra and I chose to give her a chance. It was my choice. I don’t have to defend that to anyone.

Most of my sessions are with indies and they're all Full GFE sessions with BBBJ and I pay $250-$280for the hour. I spend a lot less time at the MP's then I use to. I would hardly call myself a hardline supporter of safe GFE.

The only reason I use it, is becuase it is how I am being billed by the hour at the MP. As long as I leave happy, I don't care what they call it.

Seems to me that you are the one who proclaims to know everything about everything for example:
Asian micros
Who to see
How to write a review
What VFM is suppose to be
Who not to see
How to maintain your white armour's sheen
How to remove threads when posts go against you

Need I go on?

BTW, you are correct I am man enough to admit an error. Your reference to Serenity was not th gal I was thinking of. Again a case of confusion caused by a name theft.

I have deleted 2 threads and 1 post in 5 years on PERB. It was because I was man enough to admit I made a mistake. The two threads I deleted were out of consideration to other people and not me. The one post I deleted was becuase I posted the same thing twice from my cell phone.

I have no intention of deleting this thread, even though it has gone completely off topic.

It very silly to be bitter over a bunch of stuff that in the large scheme of things, does not really matter. It not going to create world peace or clean up the environment.

This thread is about Kendra @ Penthouse. It seems like some folks on here forgot about that.

I am gonna go spend some time with my ATF. It seems like this "bullshit" will go on forever. If I am going to f--k around today I might as well spend some time doing something worth while.

Guy's PLEASE leave your PERB bickering there. We don't need or want it here

Personal opinion, fiddy posted his opinion, you agree or disagree with it, but it's
just as valid as yours. He didn't attack any of you, but you all seem to be jumping
on him, for what I'd say is pretty much IMHO the truth. This obviously has deeper
ties to PERB that I'm not aware of, but that is my point. PERB is PERB if you guys
have beefs please keep them there, massageplanet isn't the place for silly wars over how
you define GFE, etc...

Thank you Rollins. Personally this thread is about Kendra @ Penthouse.

Has anyone had a recent session with her @ Penthouse. Was your experience similar to mine?

Shoutbox
  1. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  2. bumika.vashi:
    :oops:(((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))):oops: :oops: If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums,Remember Me.:oops: Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.??:oops: Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services P
  3. basketballguy3035:
    hazek
  4. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa🔥🔥🔥 table shower 🚿 body scrub ♨️♨️♨️every day 3 girls 🌹🌹🌹🌹new girl bobo sexy body very good service 😘😘😘😘😘Cici and Jenny good deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  5. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 8 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, LUCY, AMANDA, NISHA, SANA, AAVI, MAY 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  6. Sparkling Spa:
    CHINESE NEW GIRL and JAPANESE CHANEL 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 🍆🍑💧💧! SPA LINE 905-604-8186!!
  7. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ HANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  8. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Polish gir sasa 💋💋angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  9. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 👍👍👍👍every day 3 girls 🌹new girl BoBo big boobs so sexy baby very good service 😘😘😘😘Cici 👍so good table shower,Jenny so good deep tissue massage 5124 St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817 3366
  10. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  11. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄🥰
  12. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  13. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young new sweet Mia 25 years old and young cute Angela with curve body, pretty GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  14. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  15. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: ANGELA, TINA & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ ANGELA * NEW Today! . TINA * Also NEW Today! is a Vietnamese girl with long black hair, slim with nice curves. New to Canada, & speaks English well. Come and welcome her. VIVI is a very
  16. Birchmount&14th:
    WEDNESDAY at 𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐀 & 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒: JESSIE & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ 𝗝𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗘 is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. 𝗬𝗨𝗞𝗜, so sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind. 𝗦𝗞𝗬𝗟𝗔𝗥 is returning Saturday!
  17. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️
  18. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 EMILY: A PETITE YOUNG AND CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL THAT IS FRIENDLY, SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH AND IS NOT TIP HUNGRY 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  19. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  20. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Vietnamese Lina, Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  21. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage and..
  22. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy, Kelly & Kiki. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, all natural coconuts, a nice bum, and rockin’ services.
  23. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella, Cindy & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  24. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣MORNING WOOD? WE CAN FIX THAT!! WITH CHINESE NEW GIRL and SERVICE QUEEN JENNIFER! 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 🍆🍑💧💧! SPA LINE 905-604-8186!!
  25. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) :oops:If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. :oops: Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not fo
  26. Langbrief:
    Mississauga spa
  27. peter123456789:
    Akira
  28. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Vietnamese Lina, Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  29. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH JAPANESE MILF CHANEL and SERVICE QUEEN JENNIFER!! 905-604-8186!!
  30. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 8 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, LUCY, AMANDA, NISHA, SANA, AAVI, MAY 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  31. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  32. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Niki,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵👅👅🈵🈵
  33. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699We have 5 young girls for your enjoyment Tuesday : :heart4:heart4 New girl lisa :heart4 Judy - well proportioned model to bring toe curling fun Rina - petite beauty ready to rock your world Lucy- tall leggy beauty with nice figure Barbie -...
  34. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting to
  35. Birchmount&14th:
    TUESDAY at 𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐀 & 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒: JESSIE & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ JESSIE is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. YUKI, so sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind. $120 30 Minutes Fixed rate for All Menu Package (including BBBJ, DATY, Body Slide, Rimming, Full)
  36. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  37. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young new sweet Mia 25 years old and young cute Ivy with curve body, pretty GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  38. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  39. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: DELIA, EVELYN, & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ ]DELIA is young and very pretty, slim with natural boobs and an impressive ass. Her services are very satisfying. EVELYN is💫A True Spinner!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 95 pounds! Spinner lover’s rejoice!
  40. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Cherry & best massage Rachel 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant
  41. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts and her big juicy tight bum you can worship and ador
  42. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Cindy, Eva & Helen. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well.
  43. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  44. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, LUCY, AMANDA, NISHA, SANA, AAVI, MAY 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  45. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Coco very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Cici Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  46. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH JAPANESE MILF CHANEL and SERVICE QUEEN JENNIFER!! 905-604-8186!!
  47. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  48. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. :oops: Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not fo
  49. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, NEW GIRL MARIA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  50. Sparkling Spa:
    🌸Sparkling Spa: 📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 🍆🍑ENJOY VICTORIA DAY WITH JENNIFER AND SUMMER !! 905-604-8186!
Back