Massage Parlor Reports

This used to be an AMP that has been closed for years. Has anyone tried since they re-opened? 506 10th street NW. 2nd floor. Advertising on both CL and BP.

It's rare for me to call it a night after one, when more are available...

My review:

Yeah, what [post=524036]he said[/post]...

Little LL

Gifts? To each his own I guess, but if I wanted to do the whole 'bringing gifts' thing, giving her a massage, or any of the other things I've heard some of you guys doing, I'd go out and get a real date. I like to keep things strictly professionally, and non personal. Works best for all parties. The required house fee and tip is gift enough.

While in my office last Friday, I felt an overwhelming urge to escape from what ordinarily could have equated to a relentlessly boring day. I hailed a cab to DuPont Circle to see what was available at Supra. When the cab pulled up to the building, I was surprised to see Mr. XXXXXX Owner exiting rather happily. I told the cab to drive-on fearing that I can be seen.

I ascended to the fourth level to find the closed door. A while later, Bebe opened the door. She flashed me a smile and led me to a room. I quickly ask for Coco.

Coco came in to the room and we settled the financial contributions to the various noble causes. A moment later, she led me to the TS where she was surprisingly playful. She was dancing a little bit and acting so. Very. Cute. Although she did put some efforts in cleaning the right areas; overall, her TS is average, at best.

Back to the room, she began with a massage. I have to admit, I like her massages. Following the massage, she performed the coveted nipple-drag. AR was performed, albeit, short. Flipped me around and did a little ball-playing. She then engaged the cover and began CBJ. We started out in CG, and then switched to miss. While in miss, she was humming a Korean nursery tune while I thought to myself I must be seriously lacking, so I spun her around and finished in K9.

Surprisingly, she was much more playful this time around. I wouldn’t be surprised if she was bi-polar. Her mood swings are very extreme. After the hot towel treatment, we did a little bit of cuddling and chit chatting. I had my phone next to the bed and she programmed her number into my phone. I’ll be surprised if I was the first one she gave her numbers to. Anyone else got this treatment? Come one, admit it.

Unfortunately, I have heard too many stories about Coco to take the bait.

SIDE NOTE: Many of these girls are professional "comfort women" outside their profession. What this entails is the ability to maintain relationships (sexual in many cases) with multitude of men (upward 40 in some cases) so that when they return from vacation, these victims (I mean men) will, once again, see their "girlfriend" and thus pay the house, which the owner loves so much. As they say, a little sugar goes a long way. Don’t despair! Only a small perceneforum.xxxe of providers use such a ploy.

AMP – It’s not just a job, it’s a lifestyle!

N2

Attachments

• Hangul.bmp
    13 KB · Views: 3
Did you guys see Fox 5 news last night? They mentioned that 5 AMPS in DC had been raided. They showed a shot of the M.st spa, and they mentioned Orange Spa.

Seems that the Law is really going after these places hard.

The charges mentioned were human trafficking and prostitution.

They are answering the phone again and are open.

OG

Has the demise of the DC AMP scene happened with remarkably little fanfare. Usually when something like this happens on a mass scale, you see articles in the newspaper. The Feds cannot resist getting their name in the paper for stuff like this-especially around ANY election cycle. It is confusing to me to be honest.

As one who has only JUST turned back to AMP's and was strongly considering going back to the DC scene, I am now thinking again. I used to go to Supra a lot and to get my feet wet I went to one in PG County a few times.

What is a horny fellow with A-fever to do? Don't answer that. I am a pro and I know the answers come from RTFF. It is a rhetorical question. But damn, what is a fellow to do?

---Out

I haven't visited 719vip in like a year and was wondering if anyone knew if they were still open. I heard that someone old had died inside so they closed. any info would be great.

Thanks

Usually you never know if "vacation" means permanent, temporary, long-term or short-term. Sometimes you can tell from the tone...but, often times the mamasan's don't know any better than we do.

Definitely hope in Hana's case that it's a brief vacation. Having some sushi every once in a while is a nice break from our typical kimchi. And she was quite a wonderful dish.

Unlike other places, Dupont closes whenever they feel like it. Their posted closing time is 4AM, but, I was told by two of the girls that is only for Friday & Saturday...that other days they close at 3AM. But, I've also been asked to close the door on the way out as early as midnight. So you never know.

Gold, a couple months ago, started posting an earlier closing time of 2AM. Probably because most of the time they would have bad customers was after that time...who knows.

Rio closes at 2AM too. Used to be midnight, so that's an improvement.

14k and Green tend to be more flexible than most...but if you get there after the lights are turned off, you're usually out of luck.

Don't feel bad...it's happened to me a few times too. Maybe IHC should have been your last phone call...

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 3
Had a horrible experience at the new Gold Spa (1829 M, 2nd floor) today. The girl (she said her name was Coco) provided very poor service and had a terrible attitude. Constantly kept pushing me back to check if wrapper was on. Constantly using kleenex to wipe herself. Just lay there mechanically for the 10 minutes I was there. Even complaining when I approached certain areas. I'm a clean guy, very particular about hygiene and have received very good GFE at Sun and I-bar before. Given the recent reviewed problems at those places, decided to try something new. Guess I tried the wrong place or received a terrible provider. Left after 10-15 minutes, was getting turned off by the attitude rather than getting turned on.

It would be a huge help to everyone, especially you newbies, if YOU were to take the time to go thru all these reviews and post a summary.

If you were to do so, plus post a full review of one or more of your recent experiences with a massage provider, we would all treat you MUCH better and maybe, just maybe, give you some insider information on things.

Do or do not - it is your decision.

I am just trying to help out a fellow "nice guy".

JJ
(ALSO a Nice Guy in Va)

Jackson, thanks for helping out by getting it off the board. It is a private address and everyone who was subscribed to any of the 3 threads he posted it in got the address sent to their e-mail. The owners of the place made an effort to keep the address private and the rest of us respected that. Unfortunately Bradley1 did not.

Greetings from down south!

I usually post on the alabama threads, but was in the d. C. Area last week on business and thought I would give a review on the nice time I had at the supra spa.

The only downside of the whole experience was that I used google maps on my treo, which lead me to think it wasnt too much of a walk from my hotel. I was one tired and wet dude after my walk up there on this past Friday. I climbed the stairs, and I guess they have a camara or alarm b/c mamasan knew I was coming and opened the door right on time. I was ushered into a room, given the usual "have you been here before" deal, told her I was from out of town, but had been to AMPs in atlanta and B'ham. I asked her who was working and she said "everyone new here" and told me house fee was. 6. I ponied up, and shortly thereafter a very nice young lady came into the room, introduced herself as Mya (sp? ). She was tall. Around 5'8 or so, very pretty, around 28 or so in age, and built like a brickshit house. She had some man made B's on her. And they were a quality job, I had to ask to make sure they were fake, I honestly had trouble telling. Mya explained the TS was tied up, and wanted to know if I minded waiting a bit. I was in no hurry, and told her so. I guess it was around 10-12 minutes before she came back to take me into the TS. TS was great, she was very attentive to the places I like attended to. Massage was ok, not the best I've had, and not the worst either. The massage was kinda winding down, and Mya and I discovered we had mutal interest that we would like to explore, you know, between consenting adults; ) We began doing so immediatly, with no further conversation and found we both liked CBJ, mish, bow-wow, and finished with mish. She brought me a hot towel to clean up with, and I was so impressed with that, I overlooked the so-so massage and tipped $, which she accepted very graciously. On the way out mamasan said "she good? I told you she good! " I could only agree!

I'm a fairly quick study, not to mention a lazy fucker, so I caught a cab back to my hotel instead of undertaking another long March.

My thanks to the guys who have contributied to this thread and provided the reviews I used to find this place. I will return next time I'm up that way. If any of yall find yourself in Rocket City, Alabama. Shoot me a pm and I will try to point ya to some quality ladies.

I asked about this board at 1818 and they said they would really appreciate it if people would stop posting about them on this board.

Yeah, I'd like to stop by this place, too. I've heard so much about it.

Thanks in advance.

Thought I would let people know, 4chan has our number. There have been a number of short, odd, or downright ridiculous posts lately, and this article may be responsible:

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/USASexGuide_Forum

For those of you that don't know, 4chan is a huge online bbs, primarily populated by teenagers and web-savvy young adults. 4chan's "random board" (4chan.org/b) is considered to be the toilet bowl of the internet, and is the spawning ground for a number of inane memes, including things like rickrolling and lolcats. Encyclopedia Dramatica is their wiki. If ED has an article on this board, you can be sure that an inordinate number of 14-17 year olds will begin trolling as many boards as possible. It's best to ignore them, and to try and separate their posts (usually characterized by poor grammar and an abundance of web-speak) rather than confront them, as direct contact will only incite them to begin personal attacks. For more information on their activities to date, see

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Anonymous

Hopefully nothing comes of the article

ROTFLMAO,

You have got a point. NoVa, DC and Balmer have developed the keyboard as an effective replacemnt for the sword like few other boards. The good news is we generally only pick on newbies who are uable to read, think they superior to the lowlives that haunt this mansion, or those who get all bent out of shape if someone does fuck with them on a "virtual" basis.

OTOH, your first post, being an excellent trip review, adding accurate details, and acknowedging proper use of the forum (you read it) garners the opposite reation: WELCOME to DC, please feel free to play in the sandbox anytime!

Honey is a hard-workin little bee...

Trip review Part 1:

BB doesn't post, but his "fictional" presence as LL's wingman is pretty famous. Another running mate may actually sign up RSN. We have selected his screen to be something like Field Tech. FT has been around for a while, mostly on the sidelines, but a notable fluke is he was present at Trashman's retirement party, so he is inner circle by default...

A local boys-night-out and we got to talkin about our favorite subject. Then we got to thinking we could pull this off. And a wild hair later, we are on the road north. Readers must understand the characters here is historical context. LL is an absolute PIG when it comes to drinking, partying, and fucking women. While those with me generally have a hell of a good time, there are times when BB has gotten the short end of the stick:
[post=415372]BB gets sleeping beauty while LL scores Uber-Waif[/post]
[post=415590]Nogales, when BB took one for the team - Cloaudia[/post]
[post=480934]Atlanta, LL got the pick of the AMP[/post]
[post=488227]LL gets served his ATF, BB gets a hottie pulled from him[/post]
The rat bastard remineded me of all of these "incidents" while driving up. He had also drawn designated driver staus on this evening, so I think he was just bitchin... But he still had his heart set on Bebe LoveLOS and since friendship is thicker than pussy juice, I told mamasan to serve my man my fave girl. That was hard, but my concience is clear.

Bebe was there, but Miko and Young are gone. FT drew Honey and reviewed high marks. Two new girls replacing Young and Miko are Gina and Lily. Gina is young and very very hot looking, small tits. Look is all LL could do, he drew Lily. Lily is somewhere in her thirties, at least I think, and her body is quite exquisite. Tall with dark hair, nips that stick out on B cups, flat tummy, small tight looking ass and neatly trimmed snatch.

She didn't take to LL at all, and seemed nervous about him in the room waiting for the TS. Finally she asked mamasan about LL and came bouncing back into the shower room singing to herself "he issss Ohhh Kay..." I had to laugh, but things did improve.

Still, she had a routine, and would not could not vary from it. No DATY, no breast fest... She administered the treatment and LL was really not allowed to play any reindeer games... A finger up the ass during reverse CG did solve get her job done, or so she must have thought. She seemed not to want to do the massage and took a break before she got around to that. Massage was OK. She was able to read LL was not completely satisfied and apologized profusely. As I said, YMMV, but I didn't have a lot of fun and with the quality of the rest of the stable, I won't repeat.

Lars data:
Face 7
Body 8
TS 7
'tude 5
Sex 5
Overall Lars 5
Please note an AMP newbie would probably rate this one a lot higher. YMMV but this one did not do it for LL. It occurs to me a contributing factor to my less than great experience is the brooding knowledge that BB was having his way with my girl...

Round two is required. We took a break at [post=492490]TBWNN[/post]

Part II:

Refreshed from our break, the twin pigs BB and LL wanted more kimchi. FT dropped out of play for lack of funds. We were ensconced into the kitchen while waiting for our requested ladies. BB had reviewed wonderful things in his first round, and LL needed to refocus Bebe on who she loves most... :p And BB was energized by FT's wonderful comments about Honey, as well as [post=479145]LL's fanatsy fullfilled, in part[/post] by Honey and chose that dish.

Niether hog was dissapointed.

Bebe was pleased with my Korean language studies, thanks to Sarang Haeyo for his choice of screen name. She really bounced when I confirmed her ATF status... Our escapades are definately YMMV status by this time, suffice to say the wedding will be soon and BB wants to be best man.

Lars data:
Face 8
Body 9+
TS 9
'tude 10
Sex 11
Overall: Private stock keeper.

BB and LL melted back down the stairs, collected our Field Technician from the streets of Chinatown and journeyed back to the land of Virgins, completely contented.

LoveLOS

Shoutbox
  1. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💋💐Friday, ❤💥 Nana,💋 small in stature, slim and fit. A very pretty girl, does a relaxing treatment and fantastic finish. 🏵 Fifi, a strong, full body girl,. 🌹📳 647 346-8086📳
  2. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: JULIA & New Girl MOLLY. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. MOLLY is an exciting Latina babe with tats, nice pillows, trim waist, and a curvy bum. She can spice up your day. SUNRISE SPA
  3. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, NAYLA & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, 34C-24-34
  4. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY, ELLA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. ELLA is a lovely Thai sweetheart, 5’1” with C Cups, smooth skin and a very pleasing attitude.
  5. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5🔻💋💋Friday, 💋❤ Judy,💋 tall and shapely, comfortable treatment by a very friendly attendant. Very relaxing and a memorable finish. ❤Kelly, today 🔴 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  6. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 new Young Asian girl NaNa and Jenny
  7. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  8. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along Sasa Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service Judy is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647- 446-0886
  9. Withme_Spa:
    💕💝at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ❣💋💥💞Friday, ❤ 💕Sophia,💋 abt 5'2", full body woman, nice bust, pretty face. excellent finish... 💘💞 Kim, 💋gorgeous, long brown hair, a sexy medium body with good relaxation skill... nice service 💋💗Jasmine,💞 slim, and sexy body, nicely stacked, very pretty young lady, friendly, nice style of relaxation treatment 💞Gaga,💋💋 medium height, stacked, friendly and pretty, firm treatment and over the top finish. 💗 💋 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  10. See You Health Center:
    Natalie She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 1”, 100 lbs black Hair
Great BBJ, Candy She is a Vietnamese, Face and body to die for. Her smile will make you melt. Cici Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎️416-988-2950
  11. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong
  12. SugarLoveSpa:
    Cherry ella Tiffany working today all young beautiful sexy girls, sugarlovespa.ca to see pictures, (437) 365-2688 call spa to book appointment
  13. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️ EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  14. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Emily🌸Tina 🌸Kim ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  15. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  16. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lvy , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  17. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  18. Hollywood_Spa:
    💘❣a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100💋💥💞Friday, 💘💗 Tracy,💋💋 tall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service. 💋💞 Vivian, ❣tall and full body type, pretty, does a relaxing medium strength treatment, and full menu finish. 💯💥 Sisi, 💋💋very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you 💋 📱 416 222-5554📱
  19. lotushubspa:
    Hello, dear customers, today Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13 and provides female masseuses for customers. 👩‍⚕️Taiwan, China and South Korea have Anna.💋Tiffany💋Lisa💋 to provide customers with first-class service attitude and a large number of beauties👍💋Please contact phone☎️9052375885 or SMS 4163565876💋🤪
  20. lemon_tree:
    💛💥a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201💞💋💗Friday, ❣💞 Emily,💋💋 friendly girl, dark hair, very nice curvy body, busty, pretty, soft hands to relax you and highly developed sensual skills.. 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  21. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young cute slime Summer 30’s and young pretty Tina with sexy buttocks , sweet GFE Lina 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  22. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Baby😘🥰 A young, vibrant 22 year old petite spinner from Vietnam with a calm and welcoming presence. Her dark, flowing hair complements her soft, warm smile, creating an approachable and friendly atmosphere. She carries herse
  23. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks 🔥🔥🔥 Mia36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow 😘😘😘 Super great body slide 👍 Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl 🥰🥰🥰 Welcome to enter or make an appointment ☎️ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  24. SugarLoveSpa:
    come now have all beautiful young girls available
  25. SL West:
    💜⎝Shangri-la Spa⎠💖 the place for luxury Asian massages in GTA. 🎉 Two fab spots: Richmond Hill & Oakville. 9 gorgeous girls from China, Hong Kong, Japan & Korea —Coco, 34D🍈🍈 Ada, Dragon Queen🐲 Selena, Yoyo, Tina, Amy, Cici, Doris & 🇯🇵 Yui— ready to spoil you silly. 🧘‍♀✨ Thanksgiving special on now! 🍁🎈 Dial 📱📱(647) 695-6354☎ Now. Feel like 10 million bucks! 💰✨ Just swing by 160 East Beaver Cr., Unit 12, Richmond Hill. Let the good times roll! 🙌
  26. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  27. Shangri-la Spa:
    💜⎝Shangri-la Spa⎠💖 the place for luxury Asian massages in GTA. 🎉 Two fab spots: Richmond Hill & Oakville. 9 gorgeous girls from China, Hong Kong, Japan & Korea —Coco, 34D🍈🍈 Ada, Dragon Queen🐲 Selena, Yoyo, Tina, Amy, Cici, Doris & 🇯🇵 Yui— ready to spoil you silly. 🧘‍♀✨ Thanksgiving special on now! 🍁🎈 Dial 📱📱(647) 695-6354☎ Now. Feel like 10 million bucks! 💰✨ Just swing by 160 East Beaver Cr., Unit 12, Richmond Hill. Let the good times roll! 🙌
  28. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Cherry (Student)😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Vicky deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️ Luna very nice girl Slim baby,good massage 🌹 You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back
  29. SugarLoveSpa:
    luna cherry hana all beautiful work today cone
  30. Barrie Angels:
    😇🥰🔥Welcome to BARRIE ANGELS😇🥰🔥 💯This is Singapore LINDA & Korean AMY💯your favourite sexy Asian girls in Barrie, Ontario💯✅❤️💋 ✅💋Happy to see you at Barrie Angels in Barrie located by Big Bay Point Road and Yonge Street✅💋 ☎️📲CALL OR TEXT SPA PHONE 705.716.9728 TO BOOK WITH LINDA & AMY☎️📲 💋👌Available EVERYDAY early morning 9:00am to late night 12:00am FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS EVERYDAY💋👌 📲☎️CALL OR TEXT TO BOOK WITH ASIAN SEXY GIRLS LINDA & AMY📲☎️ 💯💋🔥Come try our open m
  31. yukispa:
    We are open - pure japanese experience - call now 647-961-4967
  32. ThePolishedKnob:
    Mature
  33. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 36F natural boobs BoBo only today
  34. See You Health Center:
    Natalie She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 1”, 100 lbs black Hair
Great BBJ, Lin Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
5’ 1”, 100 lbs Blonde Hair
Great BBJ, CIM Cici Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎️416-988-2950
  35. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Candy She is a Vietnamese, Face and body to die for. Her smile will make you melt. Sami Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl Judy is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647- 446-0886
  36. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: JULIA, 8New Latin girl MOLLY, & YOYO . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. *New Today MOLLY is an exciting Latina babe with tats, nice pillows, trim waist, and a curvy bum. She can spice up your day.
  37. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, NAYLA & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34
  38. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  39. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  40. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️EMILY, LUCY & CINDY. EMILY is a VERY tiny petite SPINNER superstar of the highest quality. Emily has a pretty face, natural A Cups, slim waist, and a lovely spinner bottom, topped off with the very best of services. LUCY is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services.
  41. SugarLoveSpa:
    Thursday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim, VERY PETITE and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups.
  42. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young fun Ivy 30’s with 34DD open kind and young pretty Tina with sexy buttocks , young cute Vivian 22’s and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  43. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Mary💋Lisa💋Coco💋. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly👍💋Please contact 9052375885💋 or SMS 4163565876💋
  44. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  45. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage kasa ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs coco ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  46. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Ho
  47. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  48. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Susan 🌸Tina 🌸Cassy 🌸Isabella 🌸Camila ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  49. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Cherry (Student)😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Vicky deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️ Luna very nice girl Slim baby,good massage 🌹 You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk
  50. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful
Back