Super SPA.
Massage Spa

Massage parlours with extra services in Thane and near places

sexy Asian girl , best massage
Shoutbox
  1. AquaBaySpa:
    Start Your Week With A Great Relaxing Massage BOOK APPLE:heart1 Pretty, 20s, 5’3, Best Attitude, Awesome Massage, Tease, & Finish or CICI:heart1 Petite, Sexy & Slim body, 30s, 5’3, Open-Minded, Strong Massage, Great Finish Aqua Bay Spa Leslie & Hwy 7 CALL NOW (647) 939-0599 or VISITAQUABAYSPA.CA
  2. Kim in Vaughan:
    ❤ I provide beautiful Vietnamese massage in Vaughan ❤ Please call or text me to hookup ❤ 647-708-3899 ❤ I am a friendly and curvy lady
  3. Daisy Spa:
    💦900 Middlefield💦Best Massage💦Scarborough 💦 Sweet girl CICI HAS RETURNED and is ready for ITALIAN SLIDE 💦text 647-248-2098💦call 647-342-8272💦Sexy Attendants💦
  4. PinkParadise:
    Monday at Pink Paradise, 370 Steeles Ave W (𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙒𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙔𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙎𝙩) , 905-597-6683: nice Cici and sweetie Selena. 🌴𝗣𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗲🌴, 𝟯𝟳𝟬 𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗔𝘃𝗲 𝗪, 𝗨𝗻𝗶𝘁 𝟭𝟬𝟮𝗕, 𝗩𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝟵𝟬𝟱-𝟱𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟲𝟴𝟯
  5. WaterLily:
    Monday at Water Lily 647-430-9535: Chinese Lisa and Chinese Sophia at 🌸𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐩𝐚🌸 𝐃𝟑-𝟒𝟐𝟐𝟏 𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐩𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐀𝐯𝐞 𝐄, 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 🌸𝟔𝟒𝟕-𝟒𝟑𝟎-𝟗𝟓𝟑𝟓🌸
  6. SpaTimes:
    Monday at 💖 Spa Times💖, 2827 Kingston Rd, Scarborough 416-269-9888: Cindy and Eva. 𝐒𝐩𝐚 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬, 𝟐𝟖𝟐𝟕 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐝, 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝟒𝟏𝟔-𝟐𝟔𝟗-𝟗𝟖𝟖𝟖
  7. Healthy7:
    Monday at Healthy7: Curvy Vietnamese Cici and Curvy Vietnamese Jenny. 🌷𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒉𝒚𝟳🌷 𝟮𝟬𝟵𝟱 𝗪𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗥𝗱, 𝗨𝗻𝗶𝘁 𝟮𝟭𝟭 ☎𝟒𝟏𝟔-𝟐𝟒𝟑-𝟗𝟑𝟔𝟐☎
  8. WilsonHolistic:
    Come to Wilson Holistic, 382 Wilson Ave, North York 416-840-0071, and experience Incredible Massage today. 💜𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐂𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐞 𝟯𝟴𝟮 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑨𝒗𝒆, 𝑵𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒉 𝒀𝒐𝒓𝒌 (𝟰𝟭𝟲)𝟴𝟰𝟬-𝟬𝟬𝟳𝟭 💜
  9. KingsVIP:
    Always the best treatment at Kings VIP, 535 Evans, Etobicoke 416-531-6969. 👑 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐕𝐈𝐏 𝐒𝐏𝐀 👑 𝟓𝟑𝟓 𝐄𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐀𝐕𝐄 | 𝐄𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐈𝐂𝐎𝐊𝐄, 𝐎𝐍 | 𝟒𝟏𝟔-𝟓𝟑𝟏-𝟔𝟗𝟔𝟗
  10. Dexx456:
    Asian sexy baby Rebecca
  11. Golden [email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6 - 9052580777:
    Dec 6. 10am-11pm New First Day Chinese Bobo 155cm, 107lbs 34C & New Chinese Hailey
  12. Daisy Spa:
    💦900 Middlefield💦Best Massage💦Scarborough 💦 Sweet girl CICI HAS RETURNED and is ready for ITALIAN SLIDE 💦text 647-248-2098💦call 647-342-8272💦Sexy Attendants💦
  13. Kitchener Massage:
    Fiona and Rebecca are both here on Fridays ☎ These sweet and busty Asian girls will warm up your winter ☎ 206 King East ☎ Unit D ☎ Behind Babylon Restaurant ☎ Kitchener ☎ 226-792-7017
  14. Aqua Health Centre:
    💓 Wendy and Yuki are available tonite! 💓 Slow relaxing massage 💓 1729 Bloor Street West 💓 At Keele Subway Station 💓 High Park area 💓 647-343-6851💓
  15. Kim in Vaughan:
    ❤ I provide beautiful Vietnamese massage in Vaughan ❤ Please call or text me to hookup ❤ 647-708-3899 ❤ I am a friendly and curvy lady
  16. Dotanuki:
    2190 Warden Ave#201 416-800-7887, cold day needs a hot TABLE SHOWER. Mia, Yuki and Yuyu are happy to wash you down
  17. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have four girls on Sunday Candy - petite cutie who is a bundle of fun and pleasure Amy- Friendly school girl with a nice body and matching services to please CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude Coco - Spunky fun in a nice package Call: 647 891 0699💋
  18. Waterfall Spa:
    Enjoy quality time with sexy babes Coco and Wendy on Sunday 💙 Open 10am-9pm 💙 Attractive friendly girls! 💙 2324 Lakeshore Blvd 💙 Etobicoke 💙 M8V 1B6 💙 416-252-9922 💙 $40 for thirty minutes
  19. Tokyo Rose:
    I am at LILY SPA TODAY 416-357-9233
  20. Lily Luxury Spa:
    We have TWO INTERNATIONAL GIRLS today. Brazilian Indian IVY 25 and Asian JENNIFER who are very eager to please.☎ 416-551-3890
  21. MagicGarden:
    Sunday at 🌻⎝𝐌̿̈́͑𝐀̀͊𝐆̒̓͝𝐈̔̕͠𝐂͒̀̔ 𝐆̀͒𝐀̈́͒̓𝐑̀̿͛𝐃͊͊̚𝐄͑̚͠𝐍̈́̓̿⎠🌻: ♡ 𝕵𝖆𝖕𝖆𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖊 Maria & Chinese Vivian ♡. Magic Garden, 5-7665 Kennedy Rd, Markham 📞 ⎝𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟲𝟬𝟴-𝟰𝟬𝟲𝟮 ⎠🌻 📞 ⎝𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟲𝟬𝟴-𝟰𝟬𝟲𝟮 ⎠🌻
  22. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    New Sexy girl Julie: She is Young Vietnamese BBJ/CIM Queen.and KK:Chinese BBJ/CIM Queen .and Helen ☎416-800-8026(9:30am-9:00pm)
  23. See You Health Center:
    MiKa : She is young Vietnamese BBJ/CIM Queen . She With Natural C Cup lfk is allowed, she love kissing lips and Nancy: Vietnamese BBJ/CIM Queen She With Natural DD Cup. She is naturally curved with a nice tight sexy ass. ☎416-800-8026
  24. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage and Merriment or only Merriment 587-357-4922 only text :heart6:heart6:heart6:heart6:heart6:heart6
  25. MagicGarden:
    Sunday at 🌻⎝𝐌̿̈́͑𝐀̀͊𝐆̒̓͝𝐈̔̕͠𝐂͒̀̔ 𝐆̀͒𝐀̈́͒̓𝐑̀̿͛𝐃͊͊̚𝐄͑̚͠𝐍̈́̓̿⎠🌻: ♡ 𝕵𝖆𝖕𝖆𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖊 Maria & Chinese Vivian ♡. Magic Garden, 5-7665 Kennedy Rd, Markham 📞 ⎝𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟲𝟬𝟴-𝟰𝟬𝟲𝟮 ⎠🌻 📞 ⎝𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟲𝟬𝟴-𝟰𝟬𝟲𝟮 ⎠🌻

LustNeverDies

Reaction score
Hey Guys ,

thanks for the views posted by some.
Tried Urban Spa, cosmos…
Went in for the tall chick G*auri / Eliza .. she has 2 names over there and is superb at her stuff with good massage Zzz and also has FS on her menu
Only sad is she talks a a lot as if she is paid to talk …. Mid way through she had a booking so had to leave and send someone else as if was looking for something good …. I had gone without an appointment so had taken her considering she is good and i was enjoying her till sudden disruption of her booking in advance … she recommended a new chick d*vya who is hardly 21 and has a superb figure and good mellons and shaved pussy .. massage was average but she removed the disposal straight away and said you would enjoy like this better …. I sure did but she’s new and not done massage before so said for for FS but b2b quoted 2.5K after nego…

overall 7/10
Look wise - 8/10
Figure - 9/10
Service - 9/10
Counter 2.7 k for 90 mins
Service 2.5k for B2b

guys, let me know if anyone else if good over there as they have approx 8-9 girls
Hi bro ...nice fr. .can you elaborate bit more on service given by gauri n dvya? What they comfortable with and what not? Also does dvya gives fs? Guess there is a typo in FR.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

kickass007

Reaction score
Hi bro ...nice fr. .can you elaborate bit more on service given by gauri n dvya? What they comfortable with and what not? Also does dvya gives fs? Guess there is a typo in FR.

no Divya said no to FS as she’s new but I guess I’d explore her more she would go ahead… I’m kinda confused with her name as I had called again but they denied her name but her last name is Arora (punjabi) and she’s new at the spa.. mostly 2 weeks … so if you call just probe and see if it’s Divya
But Gauri does it
Prolly they might quote approx 4K and nego it for 3k

LustNeverDies

Reaction score
no Divya said no to FS as she’s new but I guess I’d explore her more she would go ahead… I’m kinda confused with her name as I had called again but they denied her name but her last name is Arora (punjabi) and she’s new at the spa.. mostly 2 weeks … so if you call just probe and see if it’s Divya
But Gauri does it
Prolly they might quote approx 4K and nego it for 3k
Thank you

unknown.007

Reaction score

Dont go this Spa...i tried Eliza u mentioned above....attitude high
no one give massage in this spa...directly start with extras that too charges high...within 20-25 min...u r ready to go out..

pls dont visit

rajwww

Reaction score
Dont go this Spa...i tried Eliza u mentioned above....attitude high
no one give massage in this spa...directly start with extras that too charges high...within 20-25 min...u r ready to go out..

pls dont visit
True.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

sat449

Reaction score
Sharing my experience in Vashi area.
Its vi**a near sanpa** stn.
This was my regular spa before pandemic. Few days back had a work so visited. Called the reception. Took the appointment. On reaching there,decided to take it from a local therapist Son*k$*.
Overall massage was decent.
She asked for extras. agreed on 1k for TL and hj.
It was relaxing 15 minutes experience.
Spa is neat and clean.
Damage 1700 for massage. 1k for extras.
Wir ..yes

Sent from my SM-T290 using Tapatalk

ManoharK

Reaction score
I want to experience good massage. Excellent and thorough B2B with shower together. Not interested in FS as i know good indies for it
Suggest good spas in Thane and nearby

TPGid

Reaction score
Aura Spa Meadows

NE therepist. Decent massage. Said no for extras but sent another girl who was ready to do extra.

later when i taken out my wallet to pay i realised 1500/- (3 notes of 500) were stolen from my wallet. I had around 5k cash in pocket.

it happened fitst time and I am a regular there. Was stunned couldn’t blame anyone as there were 2 gals came in And out.

in my 7 years history of massage parlours of all sorts. This has never happened.

any similar exp. Any advise.
at one point during massage when I was face down and the therepist was standing over and was massaging my leg with her foot, I felt some unusual move. My pants with wallet could be in her reach at that moment.
I also experienced similar thing.. however I took minimum cash there, no cards.. while massage this girl went out thrice and during massage also I could sense she was reaching out to something else .. I would recommend to keep a check on cash you bring there..

thetruthabouthell

Reaction score
Yesterday's Fr at Kua ness [email protected]' spa
G. Bee rd.
It was raining cats and dogs yesterday and on top of that saw a street dog fucking ..So took it as a good sign and decided to go to the spa.
Called up the spa and asked if it's open and all therapists are available.
Reached and was alloted a NE named the first name of Kardishan.
Though the A$$ is nothing of the resemblance.
The girl came in petite frame..Small perky ti+$.
Nice cushion of an ass.
She started with the massage and told her to give a bum massage..She gave it with soft caressing hands and made small swirls with her nails causing an electric reactionsweat_smile
This was enough to get a hard on and later turned without dispo.
Johnny was saluting non stop..Told her to Chuck the front side massage..I washed my tool and she was just taking off her red laced lingerie.
Petite frame ..White skin and a rasmalai ass. Small tits..But chalta hai.
Told her to lie on her tummy and mounted up and asked if she wants a back rub...She nodded and gave her a little back massage and squirted some oil on that lovely lil ass..Rubbed oil on her inner thighs and fingered her pussy..She was wet.
Told her to start the deed
She just changed the position and surprised me by being on all fours. That was the good omen i was talking about..So it was my chance at doggy style..Put on Durex invisible and she turned back sideways and inserted my tool inside..The thrusts began and in my excitement slapped her ass with some noise..She shusshed me saying it will be audible outside. laughing
I started pounding that pussy in doggy and slapped her once more..She was enjoying and I exploded ..Totally satisfied.
Took a shower together...She lathered my back and chest and I cleaned up myself.
Left totally satisfied.
Damages 3k to girl
2k counter.
Which spa is this ?

Royal Rohan

Reaction score
@[email protected] world, Hiranandani Meadows

Went there on a weekday afternoon (offer of 1500 for counter is there on weekdays), asked for options. Only 2 NEs were available since the locals were busy with other appointments. Asked if the NEs will provide extra, was suggested $on¥ saying she provides.

Went in and changed, in came the NE. Was bit shy initially, hardly spoke. Once started speaking she opened up slowly, asked about the service. Said she provides TL+HJ & B2B. Decided to go ahead with TL+HJ since she was quoting very high for B2B (3K).

Removed top and started with nipple suck. She has firm boobs and very hot body. Sucked her all over and pressed her boobs hard. Enjoyed the touch and feel of her sexy body. Came after some 10 mins of foreplay.

Will definitely repeat her someday.
Charges - Counter (1500) + TL&HJ (1700) after a hard bargain.

Sent from my EB2101 using Tapatalk

paps

Reaction score
Kindly suggest couple friendly hotel for few hrs near thane station. If IDs not asked will be good option.