Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need Help, Looking for best GFE

tazdingo12

Reaction score
Bros, I'm new to the spa game, at least in Canada.

I've been out of a relationship since mid-pandemic and I'm craving some GFE. I don't need FS, I don't like condoms and going bare with an attendant sounds too dangerous.

Looking for the most heavenly of Girlfriend Experience possible with insane amounts of french kissing (kissing fetish here), missing my ex but moreso just the intimacy that only a beautiful woman can provide.

I went into Pink Paradise yesterday and the lady there told me $30 for HH as a special deal but I had no idea what that HH would entail - I paid 30, she came back later and told me to take my pants off.
Didn't know what I expected but I wasn't too comfortable with her and I was not able to see the other attendants (busy), so eventually I said fine but she tried to charge me 20 more because I just wanted a
regular massage, eventually she just said I'm asking too many questions and returned me my money then I left on my way.

Today I called Suko? Spa earlier, they said $60 and everyone's busy so you have to appoint one girl. I asked if her attendants kiss (you know, COVID and all and I assume some might be down to blow but not kiss lol)
She was like WHAT!? and then it got awkward for a second, I laughed and asked again and she just hung up on me.

I don't seem to understand this game, maybe they stay discreet even to callers for privacy or safety, or maybe it's not supposed to be an advertised part of the game? The whole happy ending / sexual services thing.

NEways, I'm looking for the best GFE possible with a lot of DFK. I just want to touch and feel a woman and drown in lust for 30 minutes to an hour with someone who treats me like a King. Getting a girlfriend is
unfavorable in my situation which is why I ended my prior relationship. Can drive mostly anywhere, located around Fairview Mall area. Most familiar with downtown Toronto and Hwy7/Leslie, aware of shops
based on research but don't know who and where is good. No need FS and genital stuff, just want a lot of kissing and touching.

Need answers. Thanks

Spend some money and find out like the rest of us. Kissing is a ymmv thing

Flirt would suite you. Most girls would do light kissing if you are clean and well manner. YMMY for DFK now, more common before COVID. It would cost you a few bulks more than Suko, but if you can afford it; it's well worth it. Two locations with wide selection of girls, clean and spacious, shower in each room. All the girls can communicate well in English. Light fetish is included and more can be arranged with additional fee. Go to the web-site and all the charges/services are there. Good luck.

Today I called Suko? Spa earlier, they said $60 and everyone's busy so you have to appoint one girl. I asked if her attendants kiss (you know, COVID and all and I assume some might be down to blow but not kiss lol)
She was like WHAT!? and then it got awkward for a second, I laughed and asked again and she just hung up on me.

Are you really that stupid? Of course they're not going to answer a question like this that over the phone lmao...on paper half these places don't even give handjobs.

Are you really that stupid? Of course they're not going to answer a question like this that over the phone lmao...on paper half these places don't even give handjobs.

Like I said, I'm new here. I know it's a shady/discreet business but I assume they know the deal for most men who are calling in. I've called into places before and they've said stuff like "all services included" which indicate that.
Now I understand they don't like to explicitly state it so no point in asking.

Flirt would suite you. Most girls would do light kissing if you are clean and well manner. YMMY for DFK now, more common before COVID. It would cost you a few bulks more than Suko, but if you can afford it; it's well worth it. Two locations with wide selection of girls, clean and spacious, shower in each room. All the girls can communicate well in English. Light fetish is included and more can be arranged with additional fee. Go to the web-site and all the charges/services are there. Good luck.

I'm leaning towards trying this for now, thanks for the suggestion. If I pull the trigger, will let you know how it goes.

Places that are officially massage places won't answer those questions over the phone or make any mention of those kind of services. Bodyrub places are a little different for whatever reason. Like you can call Seduction and the receptionist will tell you in clear terms that the $140 fee includes the massage and handjob finish, everything else is between you and the girl.

Anyway, the Flirt suggestion is your best option I think if you aren't into the FS kind of thing. If you get the right girl there, all you're gonna be doing is rubbing your bodies together and making out for 30 minutes.

oh boy you definitely never ask Questions like that on the phone ....:wtf
tell them what you are looking for when your there in the door not on the phone

Last edited:

I've been out of a relationship since mid-pandemic and I'm craving some GFE. I don't need FS, I don't like condoms and going bare with an attendant sounds too dangerous.

Looking for the most heavenly of Girlfriend Experience possible with insane amounts of french kissing (kissing fetish here), missing my ex but moreso just the intimacy that only a beautiful woman can provide.

I went into Pink Paradise yesterday and the lady there told me $30 for HH as a special deal but I had no idea what that HH would entail - I paid 30, she came back later and told me to take my pants off.
Didn't know what I expected but I wasn't too comfortable with her and I was not able to see the other attendants (busy), so eventually I said fine but she tried to charge me 20 more because I just wanted a
regular massage, eventually she just said I'm asking too many questions and returned me my money then I left on my way.

I don't seem to understand this game, maybe they stay discreet even to callers for privacy or safety, or maybe it's not supposed to be an advertised part of the game? The whole happy ending / sexual services thing.

NEways, I'm looking for the best GFE possible with a lot of DFK. I just want to touch and feel a woman and drown in lust for 30 minutes to an hour with someone who treats me like a King. Getting a girlfriend is
unfavorable in my situation which is why I ended my prior relationship. Can drive mostly anywhere, located around Fairview Mall area. Most familiar with downtown Toronto and Hwy7/Leslie, aware of shops
based on research but don't know who and where is good. No need FS and genital stuff, just want a lot of kissing and touching.

Need answers. Thanks
Something youโ€™re not telling us ?

Do not look for GFE experience at semi legit spas or even holistic spas.
Your best bet is to see Korean agency girls. Angel or Spinner of Girlfriend416 might suit you best. They treat you like a BF and a King.
If you are into spas, QQ has 2-3 girls that I know of. Nikki and Cecilia if you click with them. La Monny has Olivia on Wednesdays and Sundays , well reviewed.

Are you looking specifically for Asians? If so @xtc27 is the resident expert on Asians who DFK. Read his reviews or wait for him to chime in here.

If you're willing to see any race and/or are willing to spend more money, Flirt, Pure, and Perla are near you. Flirt has changed since COVID and I've heard many girls don't kiss anymore, so you should look for recent reviews to see who still does.

At Pure/Perla I can recommend Mackenzie, Quinn, Sasha, Kourtney, Maze, and Emily. I could also recommend Christina, Cindy, and Tracy, but I haven't seen any of them since before COVID.

Are you looking specifically for Asians? If so @xtc27 is the resident expert on Asians who DFK. Read his reviews or wait for him to chime in here.

If you're willing to see any race and/or are willing to spend more money, Flirt, Pure, and Perla are near you. Flirt has changed since COVID and I've heard many girls don't kiss anymore, so you should look for recent reviews to see who still does.

At Pure/Perla I can recommend Mackenzie, Quinn, Sasha, Kourtney, Maze, and Emily. I could also recommend Christina, Cindy, and Tracy, but I haven't seen any of them since before COVID.

Appreciate the comments bros and I kinda wish I read this before my appointment but I'm pleased with the overall experience nonetheless, so let this green sprout share his review/experience.

I went to Flirt on earlier recommendation with an appointment. Pretty spacious place, did not expect that.

Receptionist asked for payment and I requested to see the girl, just a moment to see and set expectations etc. She said my attendant (Lauren) is one of the most popular and never has door screens. Looked like she was about to give me an
exception however, but I just said all right, fine I'll bite the gamble so I paid and waited in the room. Then along came Lauren.

Lauren's probably mid 30's. She's a real looker and was probably an absolute beauty in her younger years. Honestly was very good looking, but the age was noticeable and I should have expected that. According to her she only does this on weekends.

I told her what I'm looking for and she said she doesn't do kissing due to the pandemic among other factors and I understood. She told me I should have asked the receptionist when I called in for an appointment but I told her because the previous
place I called (Suki Spa) as noted above had hung up on me when I mentioned it, I thought it was best to be discreet. She laughed and said it's fine at Flirt, they are open about stuff and kissing isn't a huge deal. Though, I almost feel like kissing is the
biggest deal now since it feels quite difficult to get that over even sex right now, lol.

So to be honest, I wanted to kind of leave and just say keep the money at this point, but I told her I'm just down for a regular massage then. So I take off everything but keep my briefs on and she begins to massage me. Surprisingly, the massage was
actually really good. I have been a bit sore from recent movements and her back/arm work definitely hit the spot. At a certain point, she began slowly kissing my back and rubbing her colossal breasts (she's slim and tall, 5'9 I think so those DD's look
even more accentuated). I ask her after a bit of time if I can touch her and I basically end up caressing her instead, to my pleasure of course. There was no mouth-to-genitals contact as I want to be safe myself and I assume her as well. I was slightly
disappointed she didn't just go to blow me but I understood, I set the same expectation without going down on her - I was very tempted of course, but I mean... I don't know what's been there. So I just fingered her to moans but obviously this can be
stale without further provocations. She got the hint and asked me if I wanted to finish with a massage and I said yes, then I lied down face-up this time and she began being more sensual with my body, eventually leading to a soft boobjob and handjob.

Now brothers I have to add here that of all the women I've been with in my life, Lauren's breasts were certainly the biggest and I've never had a boobjob in my life. I always thought it would feel rough or not that hot or w.e but boy was I wrong.
The perfect combination of firmness from the enhancements as well as the natural softness wrapping around and gliding around my family jewel down there... I mean sex is a very mental thing for me and I've never once finished to anything except
unprotected penetration, but I could feel if she really tried with the boobjob, she could definitely make me orgasm. But eventually she moved to a handjob/boobjob mix to trying to get me to finish with a hand job and after some time, as it became
more of an effort to stay hard over actually finishing, I just told her it's all right and thanked her for her services. I asked her for a shower together at the end where I can just try to be intimate with her and she snappily said of course, so I caressed
her body and nape one last time, saw that there was no reciprocation to any of it and decided this whole type of thing probably isn't right for me. I'm pretty confident in my looks and ability so the overall lack of intimacy was a little hurtful? disappointing?
Something like that, but business is business and we had some light chatter after shower, she offered me a nice hug and we wished each other well as we went about our day.

Damage was $140. It was a gamble going into her blind. I would not recommend it for someone looking more for the GFE / intimacy like myself, looks like the pandemic isn't friendly towards us looking for that. I think I got pretty lucky with a nice
attendant but I don't know the game and maybe all the girls will just treat you like kings regardless. Lauren was very cordial with me, everything was safe I think as no mouth to mouth/genitals contact happened at all, but I felt her eagerness to please
and she opened the world of boobjobs to the green sprout in me so I'm pretty grateful for that. I'm okay with the bit of blue balls as well, I just wanted to finally pull the trigger for the experience and I'm glad to say I was able to today.

When I have some time in the future, I'm still interested in just devouring the lips off a beautiful attendant somewhere or something, but maybe I'll try dating apps again. Since my last ex, I felt a bit grimey with that whole thing but I basically just went
to a sex shop so I don't want to be hypocritical here.

Would be down for more recommendations. $140 felt like a fair price for the first time but I definitely don't want to be paying this much in the future for some half hour makeout or massage sessions. Then again, maybe this is the market price?

Hope you enjoyed my review and if you have more recommendations, feel free to share. I'll try to check 'em out.

Appreciate the comments bros and I kinda wish I read this before my appointment but I'm pleased with the overall experience nonetheless, so let this green sprout share his review/experience.

I went to Flirt on earlier recommendation with an appointment. Pretty spacious place, did not expect that.

Receptionist asked for payment and I requested to see the girl, just a moment to see and set expectations etc. She said my attendant (Lauren) is one of the most popular and never has door screens. Looked like she was about to give me an
exception however, but I just said all right, fine I'll bite the gamble so I paid and waited in the room. Then along came Lauren.

Lauren's probably mid 30's. She's a real looker and was probably an absolute beauty in her younger years. Honestly was very good looking, but the age was noticeable and I should have expected that. According to her she only does this on weekends.

I told her what I'm looking for and she said she doesn't do kissing due to the pandemic among other factors and I understood. She told me I should have asked the receptionist when I called in for an appointment but I told her because the previous
place I called (Suki Spa) as noted above had hung up on me when I mentioned it, I thought it was best to be discreet. She laughed and said it's fine at Flirt, they are open about stuff and kissing isn't a huge deal. Though, I almost feel like kissing is the
biggest deal now since it feels quite difficult to get that over even sex right now, lol.

So to be honest, I wanted to kind of leave and just say keep the money at this point, but I told her I'm just down for a regular massage then. So I take off everything but keep my briefs on and she begins to massage me. Surprisingly, the massage was
actually really good. I have been a bit sore from recent movements and her back/arm work definitely hit the spot. At a certain point, she began slowly kissing my back and rubbing her colossal breasts (she's slim and tall, 5'9 I think so those DD's look
even more accentuated). I ask her after a bit of time if I can touch her and I basically end up caressing her instead, to my pleasure of course. There was no mouth-to-genitals contact as I want to be safe myself and I assume her as well. I was slightly
disappointed she didn't just go to blow me but I understood, I set the same expectation without going down on her - I was very tempted of course, but I mean... I don't know what's been there. So I just fingered her to moans but obviously this can be
stale without further provocations. She got the hint and asked me if I wanted to finish with a massage and I said yes, then I lied down face-up this time and she began being more sensual with my body, eventually leading to a soft boobjob and handjob.

Now brothers I have to add here that of all the women I've been with in my life, Lauren's breasts were certainly the biggest and I've never had a boobjob in my life. I always thought it would feel rough or not that hot or w.e but boy was I wrong.
The perfect combination of firmness from the enhancements as well as the natural softness wrapping around and gliding around my family jewel down there... I mean sex is a very mental thing for me and I've never once finished to anything except
unprotected penetration, but I could feel if she really tried with the boobjob, she could definitely make me orgasm. But eventually she moved to a handjob/boobjob mix to trying to get me to finish with a hand job and after some time, as it became
more of an effort to stay hard over actually finishing, I just told her it's all right and thanked her for her services. I asked her for a shower together at the end where I can just try to be intimate with her and she snappily said of course, so I caressed
her body and nape one last time, saw that there was no reciprocation to any of it and decided this whole type of thing probably isn't right for me. I'm pretty confident in my looks and ability so the overall lack of intimacy was a little hurtful? disappointing?
Something like that, but business is business and we had some light chatter after shower, she offered me a nice hug and we wished each other well as we went about our day.

Damage was $140. It was a gamble going into her blind. I would not recommend it for someone looking more for the GFE / intimacy like myself, looks like the pandemic isn't friendly towards us looking for that. I think I got pretty lucky with a nice
attendant but I don't know the game and maybe all the girls will just treat you like kings regardless. Lauren was very cordial with me, everything was safe I think as no mouth to mouth/genitals contact happened at all, but I felt her eagerness to please
and she opened the world of boobjobs to the green sprout in me so I'm pretty grateful for that. I'm okay with the bit of blue balls as well, I just wanted to finally pull the trigger for the experience and I'm glad to say I was able to today.

When I have some time in the future, I'm still interested in just devouring the lips off a beautiful attendant somewhere or something, but maybe I'll try dating apps again. Since my last ex, I felt a bit grimey with that whole thing but I basically just went
to a sex shop so I don't want to be hypocritical here.

Would be down for more recommendations. $140 felt like a fair price for the first time but I definitely don't want to be paying this much in the future for some half hour makeout or massage sessions. Then again, maybe this is the market price?

Hope you enjoyed my review and if you have more recommendations, feel free to share. I'll try to check 'em out.
Ask attendant whoโ€™s down 4 DFK, ๐Ÿ’‹ like Lauren saidโ€ฆ pretty much all do tittyfucks :boobs โ€ฆ frankly, amazing they no thatโ€ฆ 2 bad they canโ€™t tell u whose down 4 bbbjcim :banana

โ€ฆ if yer in2 kissing, ๐Ÿ˜— definitely hard 2 cum without itโ€ฆ given a choice, Iโ€™d go 4 DFK over HEโ€ฆ but no mpa kisses ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ’‹โ€๐Ÿ‘จ then denies some kinda HEโ€ฆ :D

Believe it or not, Laurenโ€™s likely annoyed u didnโ€™t cum w herโ€ฆ

Do not look for GFE experience at semi legit spas or even holistic spas.
Your best bet is to see Korean agency girls. Angel or Spinner of Girlfriend416 might suit you best. They treat you like a BF and a King.
If you are into spas, QQ has 2-3 girls that I know of. Nikki and Cecilia if you click with them. La Monny has Olivia on Wednesdays and Sundays , well reviewed.

I went to Angel which was literally next door just to check it out and see if I could get my filling and the girls were not to the standard I would like to do things with. But I trust your word, I understand you're renowned here. Maybe I'll look
into some of those other places like Girlfriend416 or something but now that I've experienced it, the price is going to matter more since I don't think what I'll be receiving is worth this kind of money on the regular.

Ask attendant whoโ€™s down 4 DFK, ๐Ÿ’‹ like Lauren saidโ€ฆ pretty much all do tittyfucks :boobs โ€ฆ frankly, amazing they no thatโ€ฆ 2 bad they canโ€™t tell u whose down 4 bbbjcim :banana

โ€ฆ if yer in2 kissing, ๐Ÿ˜— definitely hard 2 cum without itโ€ฆ given a choice, Iโ€™d go 4 DFK over HEโ€ฆ but no mpa kisses ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ’‹โ€๐Ÿ‘จ then denies some kinda HEโ€ฆ :D

Believe it or not, Laurenโ€™s likely annoyed u didnโ€™t cum w herโ€ฆ

Lol this is one unique way of talking. Anyways, as above poster says you're the expert, thanks for your input.

Lauren told me of some names who might do some of those extra things I was looking for, Chloe being one of the mentioned names - but I wasn't looking to spend another $140 to experience something I wasn't expecting for half an hour.
Also, if Lauren's a special tier as they say in that kind of establishment, the ones they do let you screen at the door probably are not going to be the standard that I am looking for. Lauren was fantastic but she's not the type of girl that I am looking
to swipe right on on Tinder or Hinge for example.

About the kissing, yeah. Probably can't finish without it. Then again, without penetration, I never finished in the past even with it, so who knows. Maybe I should have just asked for a full breast job, that was amazing for the few minutes.

I don't see why she would be annoyed. Maybe a bit of a pride thing, like with what I said about my confidence and disappointment that the intimacy wasn't reciprocated? It's not her, I just can't finish without seeing my partner going crazy
into it either, which usually requires a lot of kissing and penetration. A lot of love and lust, both of which were largely absent from our encounter.

I saw Lauren a couple of years ago. She was very nice to me and spent time with me more than the 45 minutes that I paid. For Flirt now, you have to earn or win the services/affection from the girls by being nice and gentle to them. Many super MPAs who were ready to give you GFE, including DFK had left. You could still get such treatments if you click with the girl. It's a bit of gamble or depend on your luck. But in general, one would get more than you did. Body slide, mutual touching, having the girl to kiss your body or finish on breast, are common standard practices in Flirt. Most girls would entertain reasonable erotic/light fetish requests besides FS.

Just to alert you, a new comer, BJ is an extra and $50 is the common charge but not every girl does it. Also, I am very surprised that Lauren gets aging so quickly. She was mid 20s still in University when I saw her a few years ago.

I saw Lauren a couple of years ago. She was very nice to me and spent time with me more than the 45 minutes that I paid. For Flirt now, you have to earn or win the services/affection from the girls by being nice and gentle to them. Many super MPAs who were ready to give you GFE, including DFK had left. You could still get such treatments if you click with the girl. It's a bit of gamble or depend on your luck. But in general, one would get more than you did. Body slide, mutual touching, having the girl to kiss your body or finish on breast, are common standard practices in Flirt. Most girls would entertain reasonable erotic/light fetish requests besides FS.
Just to alert you, a new comer, BJ is an extra and $50 is the common charge but not every girl does it. Also, I am very surprised that Lauren gets aging so quickly. She was mid 20s still in University when I saw her a few years ago.

First just want to say I appreciate you bro, your random stranger ass comment on the internet is what got me to pull the trigger and I can confidently say I've tried it now, and it ain't for me.

The time wasn't an issue, it ended because I basically asked her to stop and it was fine - I wasn't gonna finish off a handie and the fake moans in the process was just making it more cumbersome to stay hard.

As said above, she was nice with me and gave me names that were willing to do the "more" I was looking for, but I'll pass. Don't know if I got more or less or whatever but as long as kissing is off the table, assuming bareback penetration is absolutely off the table
(as it should be), it ain't going to be for me.

Honestly after all said and done, I'm still pretty surprised. The way she just took off her clothes at the start, obviously it's part of the gig but she did it so naturally it made ME uncomfortable and I was here for the service lol..

I did not know about the expected BJ / etc. other services and tips. I don't like these hidden fees stuff. I was never offered to negotiate or anything either and I wasn't just going to ask for more ways for me to pay more money if that makes sense lol.

Anyways, thanks again. I'm not looking to go around paying to see if I vibe or click with more chicks or screen them awkwardly to see if I would regret doing stuff with them or not, so yeah the massage experiences are done for me. It was good to learn.

Damn thanks for starting for the discussion man I was looking for the exact same thing I prefer kissing and intimacy more than the actual act of sex

Guys, COVID has killed many things including kissing in a spa. It's stupid to avoid kissing due to COVID because with two people with very close contact in a sealed small room, you would get the virus anyway even if both have masks on. (Flirt has no mask on). Before the COVID, I could easily recommend a few girls in Flirt who for sure would give intimacy services, including kissing. It always a YMMY experience in hobbying and COVID has made it more so; because many good quality MPAs has long gone.
My advise at this time is to keep reading reviews and exchange notes privately with a few who is informative, would land you with what you expected. However, chemistry and luck counts too. If you some how don't click with the MPA, no matter how popular she is or she may be in a bad mood; you may not have a good time.

Need answers. Thanks
try the one in Markham , used to be called Delinto, I forgot their name. Sorry.

Shoutbox
  1. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Good service Asian girl Yuki today
  2. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 We have 5 young girls for your enjoyment Tuesday . Judy - well proportioned model to bring toe curling fun Rina - petite beauty ready to rock your world Lucy- tall leggy beauty with nice figure Barbie - busty beauty with nice toes and services ๐Ÿ’‹new white Ana๐Ÿ’‹
  3. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ซa discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201๐Ÿ’ž Tuesday, โฃ๐Ÿ’‹ Holly,๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’‹ medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish. ๐Ÿ’ซโคand Amy, ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  4. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, SANA, ANGEL, PAYAL PEARL, ANAYA, AAVI ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  5. Hollywood_Spa:
    โค๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ซ a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100๐Ÿ’˜ Tuesday, ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹ Mimi, ๐Ÿ’‹medium height. good looking, dark hair to shoulder, firm treatment followed by good service menu๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฅ Sisi, ๐Ÿ‘„very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“ฑ 416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  6. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡New First Day Young Slim Sexy Vietnamese Lisa. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  7. Maplewood69:
    One spa
  8. Withme_Spa:
    โค๐Ÿ’‹at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east๐Ÿ’ Tuesday, โฃ๐Ÿ’ž Mia,๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’‹ petite Taiwanese, sexy build with beautiful face. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish. โฃ๐Ÿ’ฅSusan,๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’žLily,๐Ÿ’‹ beautiful, slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. ๐Ÿ’˜ ๐Ÿ”‹ 416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  9. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  10. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA WITH NEW GIRLS AND NEW MANAGEMENT HAS SUPER SEXY GIRLS WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY!! Japanese Chanel and Shanghai girl Jennifer working today โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  11. Lily Spa:
    b]โค๏ธ SANA, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  12. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spaโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธTable shower ๐Ÿšฟ body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘have 4 girls ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜2 new girls Lucy.Vicy.so nice sexy girl very good service ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜Cici and Helen Deep tissue massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366
  13. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HELEN, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 Lbs. Summer has very good massage & services. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5โ€™6โ€ & 120Lbs
  14. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, SANA, ANGEL, PAYAL PEARL, ANAYA, AAVI ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  15. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, MICHELLE & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall
  16. GoldenFlower:
    TUESDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒปGOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Monica, Nancy(to 8pm), Sherry &Sonia. After 8pm: Mimi
  17. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Julia๐Ÿ˜˜ - A shy new Korean girl waiting to
  18. ASPA:
    ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5โ€™4โ€ tall with nice responsive 34Cโ€™s and a captivating smooth rounded
  19. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ: Cindy, Eva & Helen. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but donโ€™t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well.
  20. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5โ€™1โ€ and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  21. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Luna๐Ÿ˜ is beautiful part time student, and has very sexy body, and so cute. 34C breasts on a tiny tight little spinner body. Luna is your Asian university sweetheart willing to learn anything you can teach her. She is very tight! She can
  22. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿต at 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’Tuesday,๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ž Judy, ๐Ÿ’—medium body, shapely girl, outgoing and friendly, very smooth skin, nice boobs, does great relaxation with full menu options. and ๐Ÿต Fifi, ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  23. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    โฃ๐Ÿ’‹ at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 ๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ž Tuesday, ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’‹ Sophia,๐Ÿ’ž 25 yrs, Oriental, 5'7", slim build, soft to medium treatment and very nice finish, full menu, very pretty . and โค milf Mary โค โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  24. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Sara,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  25. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  26. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡New First Day Young Slim Sexy Vietnamese Lisa. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  27. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Mia 25 years old and young sweet fun Ivy with curve body, sexy Coco and pretty GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  28. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NEW GIRL PHUONG: A SMALL PETITE YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL, AROUND 5' IN HEIGHT AND SHOULDER LENGTH HAIR ๐ŸŒธ SELINA: A TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL THAT CAN PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE ๐ŸŒธ DAISY: A PETITE CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT CAN PROVIDE EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE AT A REASONABLE TIP ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  29. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA WITH NEW GIRLS AND NEW MANAGEMENT HAS SUPER SEXY GIRLS WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY!! Japanese Chanel and Shanghai girl Jennfier working today โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  30. bumika.vashi:
    ((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. )) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to te
  31. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธ๐• ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MAY 7th , TUESDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• DAISY ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• RICA ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• HANNAH ๐ŸŒน LILIAN ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• RICA & ๐Ÿ†• HANNAH & LILIAN & ๐Ÿ†• DAISY & SOPHIE โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  32. Foxmulder:
    Mississauga
  33. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž10am-2am๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Coming in tomorrow NEW First Day Young Slim Sexy Vietnamese Lisa (PIC in Forum).
  34. hiyamickey:
    6 young sexy girls working at Reynaella wellness, address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham, โ˜Ž๏ธ905-470-8082
  35. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA'S KOREAN SUMMER IS READY TO HEAT UP YOUR DAY โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  36. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  37. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Lily๐Ÿ˜˜ - A petite tiny little Korean treat,
  38. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at SUNRISE SPA: EMILY, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ EMILY is a beautiful Asian lady, 36C-29-29, 5โ€™4โ€ & 110Lbs, with a sensual touch. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39
  39. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, HANNA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HANNA is a young, tall & slim Vietnamese honey with great skills & attitude. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5โ€™6โ€ & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy.
  40. GoldenFlower:
    ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป๐™‚๐™Š๐™‡๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™‰ ๐™๐™‡๐™Š๐™’๐™€๐™ ๐™Ž๐™‹๐˜ผ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’› 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿด-๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿณ MONDAY at๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒปGOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777Jojo, Linda, & Sherry. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons
  41. ASPA:
    ๐— ๐—ข๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: EMMA and RACHEL. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5โ€™4
  42. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Spanish girl (Mia big boobs &ass thin waist) and new Asian girl Lucy in today
  43. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Jennifer๐Ÿ˜˜- A busty curvy new girl from Taiwan with excellent massage skills and a fun bubbly personality. Nice thick bum to worship and play with. A fun wild girl willing to provide an exciting happy finish anyway you like ๐Ÿ˜˜Real picture
  44. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAMY, CINDY & VIVIAN AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills! CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit.
  45. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนMia sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ ๏ผŒHelen Deep Tissue Massage๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  46. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ดโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Bella & NEW GIRLMiu Miu. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  47. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  48. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  49. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: AMY, KELLY & MIMI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5โ€™3โ€ with very liberal services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady
  50. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Vivian and young fun open mind Tina with curve body, sexy Coco and pretty cute GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
Back