Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nice Massage / Red Rope place

Honestly, I don't think this hotel is that great just by looking at it. The lobby is kind of small and not that fancy (at least by chinese hotel standards). I would guess *maybe* 3 star tops. The area in general is pretty safe I would say but that particular section of Shanghai with a heavy Japanese presence (kind of obvious given all the Japanese restaurants on Wuzhong road). It is also sort of far from the tourist attractions (about a 15-20 min taxi ride from East Nanjing pedestrian street with little or no traffic). The only saving grace is that it is only a 10 min taxi ride away from Hengsheng road if you're into the bar scene and want to try to pick up some bar chicks (rip-offs galore if you don't know what you're doing). Hope this helps.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 7
  • Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 8
Yeah 635 was really good. I had her last night at about 10:30pm. Great legs, beautiful tits, and hourglass figure with a pretty face to boot. According to her, she is one of the most experienced girls remaining but would be leaving in another month or two as she was getting kind of tired of training the new girls. I do believe she also does outcalls as she mentioned that she just returned from a 2 day break from "hanging out" with a japanese client she had before that happened to be in town for the weekend. I didn't really inquire further though as I was pretty dead tired and just wanted to do the deed and take off. I do plan to go see her again either tonight or tomorrow night so I'll keep you guys updated on how that goes.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 7
  • Image.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Image.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 8
Recommendation ... give #27 a try. I think her name was DanDan, from Harbin ... very playful

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 22
  • Image.jpg
I posted about my normal routine.. the sauan on Wulimuqui.. Molones.. Manhatans... has Chtistie, the Venazlian girl.. and #22 at the masage.. but I had contacted a couple through another website.. swingers site.. an dset up for them to meet me in my room... Sat night...

SMS's the female several times... was not sure if it was a scam.. as I had a few before..

Arranged.. called me 2 hours before.. showed up at my room...
Nice couple from Brazil... Had some wine.. showered... nice round in the bed...

They were going to Zappata's.. for some dancing.. (maybe pick up another guy).... I followed my rountine to Malones...

She was very nice.. and I did not need anything else that night..

So three days in SH.. had a Venezualian, Chinese, and Braziliian...

Had some nice weekends before... but this is a memory

What a country!

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 10
  • Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Sorry nice post but not informative...

nobody is looking for the River on this posting.. if so they stay in their room.

prices vary quite a lot... who did you approach what type of girl, and what did she ask.. did you counter,, what was the outocome..

finally who did you go home with,,, what did she ask
and and what did you pay?

If you post here tell us all about a real experience... not just some.......

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
I am considering staying in this hotel for few nights. How 's the quality of this hotel and the safety of this hotel? Is it close to tourist areas? Thanks

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Went again to Shanghai Hotel around 10.30. Did all the usual shower etc and then was shown into a room with 10 girls all lined up. Fairly average, chose No 16 . She spoke good English and was half Chinese half Maiaysian. She speant a bit too much time running her tongue all over my body rather than my equipment. BBBJ and stuck her tongue deep up my ass. Finished with hand job over her very pert an young looking chest. Paid 750 RMB and 20RMB tip to the locker room guy who polished my shoes. If any regulars can recommend a girl for me I would be grateful so I can ask for her by number. I am looking for a young very petite girl, short with tiny ass, but then again aren't we all

Cheers

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Took Bichbang's advice and tried this hotel. Took the train as suggested and walked for 30 mins to hotel so I could check out the BBS. Freezing cold , nearly died of exposure. It was 9.30 pm and I saw about 12 BBS shops all with 5- 8 girls in, some looked reasonable. Arrived at hotel which is round with blue lights all around it and a Las Vegas style neon at the entrance. Walked straight to lift, up to 4th floor and was shown in to changing room. Same deal as the Shanghai Hotel but the attendants are not so hands on. I hung my own clothes in the locker. As with the Shanghai Hotel all clients were Japanese or Chinese apart from me a Westerner. Was shown to small TV room and they bought 3 girls in. None were to my taste so i told the manager I would wait until some more were available. 10 minutes later he showed another one in , number 635 who looked like Lucy Lui from Charlie's Angels movie. I tend to prefer the young ones and she was probably mid twenties but I went for her. All the usual rimming , red rope etc finished in her face, but she backed off after the first strike. Very experienced and keen. Back to changing room after an hour and was not offered another shower. Sod's Law as I left the room there were 6 girls lined up being chosen and of course I saw 3 that I would have preferred. Paid 580 RMB as I was not offered any foot massage manicure etc. Caught a cab outside back to Nanging Rd West for 30 RMB

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Not ot Chastise you here.. you are a senior member and maybe not n SH befoe, but should know how to search,,,,
The Manhattan is on Tongren Lu... the "new bar street" on SH.. about a 5 min walk from the Hilton.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
hi there

just a short note to submit my last week-end's choice : "bar rouge", it's a club on the bund, with a wonderful penthouse from which you can see the river and pudong.

it is plenty of girls of all origins : westerners, russians, chinese. prices vary quite a lot according to the one you pick but at least you can choose from a very wide range and they are rather pretty and well behaved. most of them can speak some english.

enjoy !

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
I thought I would throw in my experience.
Since I'm cheap to take a taxi I decided to go there by foot.

- Got off at YishanLu station
- Walked along Kaixuan lu until I hit the intersection where Fanyu on the NE becomes Wuzhong on the SW.
- Along Wuzhong, the first little stretch has nothing too interesting to look at.
- Once you cross a few streets and pass the underpass (zhongshan xi lu i think), you start to see BBS on both sides. Many girls wearing blue or white gowns. Didn't seem too busy today because in all the shops I passed by late-afternoon, there were at least 4-5 girls in the waiting area. I can't imagine there being too many more girls there. Some had their male pimps there inside. Quality of looks is quite good. I'm asian myself and I would say they're at least 6.5/7+. If the prices are quite low as other threads make them out to be, I think you can get a lot of your money's worth checking these joints out. In one particular "strip mall", I saw maybe 4-5 BBSes next to each other. Competition can be good for our pocketbooks!

So the whole walk from the station to the hotel is just under 30 minutes. Great exercise for getting the blood flowing.

Experience is as many others describe. I opted for:
- the added exfoliation scrub; yes, a little odd being scrubbed down by a guy, but he was hilarious because he kept asking me if I liked sex. DUH I wouldn't be here if I didn't like it! And since I can't really understand all that much mandarin, his pelvic thrusts and grunts to convey his message really make it rather entertaining. Cost: 30rmb
- Treated to a beer. I think this cost me 50rmb ... at least that's how I worked out the math. I could be wrong so someone correct me if they know better.

Introduced to 6 girls. All of them were quite pretty. One of them in particular looked me in the eye as she stepped into the room and gave me a smile that I knew she would be fun with. #527. Name's Dandan from Harbin. Small thin frame, probably no more than about 90lb. Short at maybe 5'1" ... small A cups, but she was flirty and had a great look that totally turned me on.

Typical red rope treatment. I extended my time w/ her.

Total bill came to 870:
- 580 for 1 hr, 790 total for the extended hr (so 210 extra for 1 more hr, but this is before 6. After 6 it is another 580 to extend)
- 30 for the scrub
- 50 for the beer?

Would I repeat? Very tempted to, considering how hot 527 was for me. She asked me to see her again and gave me her #. But there's just so many other girls out there ... I have to be fair to them all :)
If I do repeat, I will skip the scrub and drink. I can save the 80 kuai for a HJ down the road at the BBS next time.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
hey mark17, what is the location of the Manhatten Bar, and if you could give me some other places of interest that you been to so i could go and check it out. regarding where the action is.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Forgot to mention... After we had sex.. I told her that I thought she was really cute.. and stoked her cheeks.... she reached over and grabbed my phone, and said.. "take picture so you remember me next time"... (good english when it counts)..

here is her picture. sorry not too clear.. I had take one of her naked, but she made me delete it.. and silly me I did...

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 10
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 11
Above is my previous report.. I was in SH this weekend.. Fri - Sat -Sunday..

Got in late on Thursday, and caught half of the last set with the band at Malones, then ventured up to Manhattan as I normally do. I was a bit tired, but always like to take a look. The Venezualian girl was there again, and immediated grabbed my arm when I walked in. I told her I had to use the toilet, and walked through the bar. Jam packed.. a few nice looking girls, but I did not engage, decided to go back to the hotel. The Venezualian girl again stopped me at the door, and was begging me to take her.. Then she got one of her friends to try to talk me into a threesome.. The second girl talked real raunchy to me, telling me how she would suck my balls at the other girl gave me a BJ, then I could f@*k her in the ass.. I declined... and she started to work on another customer. The first girl said "ok, you are tired, I just give you a nice swedish massage... 1200" .. I said no, sorry, and she quickly dropped to 800. Again I declined, but she said, ok, you are a friend, I like you, just massage for 600. I told her, that even though I was tired, something would happen, and I would want to have sex, then she would want more money.. She said, no, if you want sex too, still 600 !
I could not pass it up. She told me in the taxi she had to leave the next day for a week to get her visa straightened out.. and she really needed some cash...
Back at the hotel, she was again very personable like last time.. Very good massage, using the pressure point technique.. Used some lotion, and gentlely fingered my ass.. nice BJ.. and great sex. Again, she put her legs back and covered her tits, so I could not do much with them during sex...
She got a sms as we finished... some guy looking for 2 girls.. but she said all her friends were busy.. he had to wait. Being she was in no hurry, I coaxed her into another BJ... she gave a real sloppy one.. and just asked me not to cum in her mouth.. I gave her a warning, and she positioned me to spray her nice tits with my cum...

She asked if I had USD... (smart girl... $100 = 690).. but I was going to give her it anyways.. well worth it. She did give me her mobile number.. BTW, her name is Christina.. I told her I have several friends, and if would be ok to pass on her number.. she said no.. she rather meet a guy on her own face to face.. so, don't PM me

Next afternoon..went back to the above mentioned sauna.. The boss man seemed to remember me. After I changed into the PJ's he led me to a small room where 4 girls came in.. all were not bad, but I quickly made my choice... and at the time, did not realize it was again #22...
She remembered me... and we had a nice time.. even better than the last time.. damage = 700 RMB +20 for 1 beer.

Back to Malones that night, and stayed there till about 3:30... was pretty blizted, but walked through Manhattan, mainly to see if Christina was there.. she was not...

The next night I had something else set up.. and I did work out.. I will post it in a separate report..

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 11
  • Image.jpg
Just returned back to Australia

Had to say my 1st time at Xiangmihu Da Jiudian was ghreat. The taxi driver drove around the back of building past the "Top Wheel" automible shop at the front of the building.

When i caught the elevator up to the 4th floor it was 12.30pm. I had to wait until 1 before the girls arrived. Frindly to only English speaker. The massuer and his son was a buizaree initiation.

Overall 6 girs came in I chose 511 and 501, one is tall and one is short. Managed to enjoy all the usual red rope, bbbj, fire & ice, digit insertion, and various other fun.

Safe and not costly at all ... also noticed on Wuzhong the many barber shops pressed for time to try

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Sorry for the extended delay. Been busy with work back home but wanted to make sure I contribute to mpnet with my limited Shanghai experience.

Day 3: By the time I finished the things that I need to do in Shanghai, it was almost midnight. Since I didnt get to fuck the previous day, I was very desperate and keen to have a shot tonight. The experience at the red rope place on Day 1 was really good so I decided to not to explore other sauna/massage house and head right to the same place again. (I would love to try other places but it was late and I was alone.) So I got into a cab outside my hotel and asked to go to the Wu Zhong Road again. after about 15 - 20 minutes, the cab turned into Wu Zhong Road. Before it arrived at the address which is 500 Wu Zhong Road, there were plenty of saloon, beauty shop before that, along 150 to 400 of the Wu Zhong Road. I have seen these shop still open at 2am from my Day 1 ride home. You can see each shop has about 5 to 7 gals even at that hour. I have already suspected what these saloon/beauty shop really are the other day. So now I asked the cab driver why these saloon are still open at midnight. So he told me "Do you really don't know what they are?" I sais yes, I don't know and please tell me. So he told me that you can select a gal from these shop, bring back to your hotel and do whatever you want until 6am in the morning then you have to let them leave. So my suspicious is correct (not a difficult guess for any monger under such circumstances). So I asked him if I can do anything with the gal and he said he would think so. I asked if I can come 2 times with the gal and he said that he doesn't know but he thinks with a little tips should be fine. The standard booking is until 6am.

So I decided to change my destination. I didnt go to the red rope place and instead I asked the cab driver to stop at one of these shop which is just right beside the Wu Zhong road and I asked him to wait for me. I told him I will pick a gal and go back to my hotel. I gave him Rmb 50 and told him to wait. He said ok. I visited a few of these shops. Interesting, really interesting. Not entirely the same as the Thailand fish bowl concept as you can see these gals up close and personal and can talk to them before you make your decision. In general they are nice and polite. In terms of look perhaps not as good as what you find at sauna/massage place. The good thing is there are like 10 shops in one row and you have plenty plenty of choices. I visited 4 shop and pick a gal of my taste. The lady in charge of the "saloon" asked for Rmb 800 to take the gal one. I asked come on, it is almost 1am now and the standard booking is until 6am. I offered Rmb 500. The lady in charge didnt agree. I opened the glass door and wanted to walk out, she said Rmb 600. I think what the heck, how do you find a nice working gal at the street of vegas to go back hotel with you for 4 hours for less than $100. So I paid, hold the gal and left. The entire decision making process from saloon #1 to saloon #4 took less than 15 minutes. The cab was still there waiting for me.

No problem or resistance in taking the gal back to hotel. It was almost 2am. No one at the front desk. I took the gal right up to my room.

She said she is from Harpin (?) up north coldest place, near the "black dragon" river. Can't remember the name. We took a shower together, followed by routine sex actions. She is not very young but quite pretty. Perhaps late 20. I didnt ask her age, didnt want to offend her. Then we rested and chatted. Order room service hainanese chicken rice. Talked to her about her opinion regarding Beijing 2008, communism, government, her home town etc. She has a nice breast. Medium and natural. Can't keep my hands off her breast. Feeling the erection again and there we went for second time. Great fun. Tip her Rmb 100. Walked her down to lobby. Got a cab, gave a Rmb 50 to the cab driver in front of her and send her off.

All in all a different but great experience for me.

Final shanghai trip report #5 coming up. My personal best recommendation with my limited Shanghai experience.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Just came back from the Red Rope Place, not bad. I went in during the peak hrs so I expected limited choices but it turned out there were a lot of selections. I had over 10 girls to choose from. Most of them are in their early twenties. I picked a red eforum.xxx, great tits, got to be a c or d cup and extremely soft. She did all the usual routine (breast massage, butt massage, full body kissing, anus kissing, then the red rope trick (my first time so it was cool)...she was blowing me while I was fingering her (I was driving her nuts). She couldn't concentrate so she came down and wanted me to fuck her, but I didn't or at least not yet. I wanted to get my moneys worth so I decided to go down on her....small little box...I must say. I couldn't resist so decided to get down to the action. The rest was history.

Since I am staying in Pudong so the taxi ride was far...I paid 170 RMB in total for taxi fare + 580 RMB = 750 RMB is a bit steep for me. So I will need to look for a place in Pudong next time. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Super Toptips, thanks for the invaluabe lesson - dont hand in the cash before checking the wares.

Glad it had a financially even if not orgasmic, happy ending. :)

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Hey fellas,

just wanted to share that the (4th floor) sauna in 500 WuZhong is having a promo...go 4 times in 3 months and the 5th one will cost only 200 bucks (normally at 580).

Enjoy!

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Shoutbox
  1. HKWQ:
    Club Dynasty: Some of the shiatsu massuses are way too old!
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! END YOUR WEEK WITH A WILD TIME WITH JAPANESE CHANEL & TAIWANESE ZOE 905-604-8186!!!
  3. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  4. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ REWARD YOURSELF! KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  5. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Young Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  6. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  7. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธtable shower body scrub ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนevery day 3 girls ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนNew girl Vicy ,sexy body very good body slide ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸฅฐCici Strong Deep Tissue,Jenny very good table shower body scrub ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน5124 Dundas W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366
  8. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  9. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  10. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Eva , Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  11. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Cici๐Ÿ˜˜A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite๐Ÿ‘She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!๐ŸฅฐReal pictures
  12. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’šNEW ORIENTAL SPA๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: EMMA, HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ EMMA is a young & pretty Chinese babe with very liberal services. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  13. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young cute Ivy with curve body and young sweet Japanese Lily 36DD, sexy Coco and Pretty GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  14. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: EVA, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ EVA is a slim, pretty & sexy Asian girl. She has excellent bbbj skills if you are nice and clean, and can perform like a champion. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5โ€™2โ€ with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services.
  15. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HELEN, MICHELLE, RIYA & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. RIYA is a dynamic black lady with nice D Cups
  16. ASPA:
    ๐—ง๐—›๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Fox, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น[/color] ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ FOX is 26 years old with 34Cโ€™s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  17. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCindy & Jenny. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  18. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  19. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ CHASIDY, LUCY, PAOLA, AMANDA, MAY, KIRAN, NISHA, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  20. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NANCY: A SMALL PETITE CURVY VIETNAMESE GIRL, NO TALLER THAN 5'2, VERY FRIENDLY, FUN AND OPEN MINDED ๐ŸŒธ SELINA: A TALL SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, 5'6 AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  21. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  22. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! MUI PICANTE STELLA IS HERE TODAY!!!โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  23. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI โ˜Ž๏ธ WhatsApp9๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ3๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ1๏ธโƒฃ2๏ธโƒฃ6๏ธโƒฃ6๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ
  24. Sparkling Spa:
    0 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! SEXY SASSY SERVICE QUEEN JENNIFER & KOREAN BLASIAN ALIYAH WAITING FOR YOU!!!โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  25. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  26. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am,Tonight have New Young Thai Girl Janice after 7:30pm, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  27. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, PAYAL PEARL, MONIKA, KIRAN, AMANDA, MALAY, NISHA, SANA, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  28. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on wednesday๏ผš New Polish gir sasa ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  29. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  30. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Coco๐Ÿ˜˜- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  31. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  32. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  33. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young sweet Mia 25 yesterday and young cute Ivy with curve body, fun GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  34. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  35. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’šNEW ORIENTAL SPA๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  36. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: EVELYN, FIONA & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ EVELYN is๐Ÿ’ซA True Spinner!๐Ÿ’ซ with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5โ€™1โ€ & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner loverโ€™s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady, 5โ€™7โ€ & 120Lbs
  37. ASPA:
    ๐—ช๐—˜๐——๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Amy, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  38. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mia๐Ÿ˜ beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  39. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCindy, Kelly & Kiki. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockinโ€™ services. Kiki is very attractive, young
  40. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนevery day 3 girls ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜Jessica sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ ๏ผŒCici Deep Tissue Massage๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  41. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Bella, Cindy & Sasa. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  42. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! SEXY SASSY SERVICE QUEEN JENNIFER & KOREAN BLASIAN ALIYAH!!!โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  43. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนJessica sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Jenny ๐Ÿ˜˜very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Cici deep massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  44. Pink Flower Spa:
    โœฐ 416.299.5515 โœฐ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough โœฐ ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต Yuki (New) Japanese tall and slim ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Kelly (New) is Chinese Vietnamese ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Hanna from Vietnam, young and good energetic ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Sonia | Aniy from India is young & curvy โœฐ PINK FLOWER SPA โœฐ 416.299.5515 โœฐ
  45. mrmolin:
    Anyone has visited with Maria https://www.goldensunshinespa.com/attendants/maria. @Golden Sunshine Spa. I like her body. Would appreciate if they can provide feedback
  46. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  47. Starwillrise:
    Hatmini
  48. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Julia๐Ÿ˜˜ - A shy new Korean girl waiting to
  49. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 We have 5 young girls for your enjoyment Tuesday : :heart4:heart4 New girl lisa :heart4 Judy - well proportioned model to bring toe curling fun Rina - petite beauty ready to rock your world Lucy- tall leggy beauty with nice figure Barbie - busty beauty with nice toes and...
  50. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!! JAPANESE AV MODEL CHANEL & KOREAN BLASIAN ALIYAH!!!โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
Back