Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Old faves...just curious if anyone else does this?

I have been out of town for a few years. I used to see a girl named Tanya at Hot Rock. She was amazing! Very sensual in-store bare lip service and had take-out a couple of times for the full meal deal. I hear she is in the west end but would love to know where. Any help appreciated!
A lot of people said she is married and long time gone from the Mp scene.

It is not me, I assure you!

I think the pesky russkies have hired some teens to hack the US elections again; and when they they bored, they decide to mess around with us for fun!!

I bet if I claimed I liked fat, hairy Russian milfs, the clever pimply buggers would leave that on!!

Cheers

PS: My heart sometimes has the same reaction as yours to the cute ladies!! Maybe we drink the same good brand of rye? Crown Royale anyone?

Or maybe our common problem is we both are not drinking enough cheap rye to wash away fond mpa memories??

Time to go and put on Frankie Sinatra, "One More For the Road". A great broken heart song.

PS2: Pls be just a tiny, weenie bit less coy about what you like OK?? Otherwise hard for all of us to collectively learn from life, right?

I am upfront with you,

See, I just get the "friend zone" bj from s cute asian swimsuit girl, but Mr "big- guy-on-campus" promo man is getting the full deal (or mouth, as it were).

So that clearly means xxx and yyy and zzz ( I just need a few more belts of rye to fill in all the gaps in this special spa land quadratic equation).

If not you, my bad but I'm pretty sure you mentioned something about a "high end" RH place. Anyways, no big deal. I think (could be wrong though) that you and I are not into the same type of spas. I mostly visit semi-legits whereas you seem to be into the more exciting places where full menu is on tap. I still like the fun stuff too but prefer the old fashioned way of searching for it as opposed to having it laid out in front of me. Yes, it takes more time and effort but it's more rewarding and the ladies tend to be "cleaner" as well.

A lot of people said she is married and long time gone from the Mp scene.
Girls like this don`t just leave the bus. money and the special attention they get are too much of a draw. someone knows where she is. please share.

See, I just get the "friend zone" bj from s cute asian swimsuit girl, but Mr "big- guy-on-campus" promo man is getting the full deal (or mouth, as it were).

Hey you should be happy with what you are getting from swimsuit model girl. You did get LFK from her. I never get that.
One more thing. WUT, I don't make up stories. I am not trying to be mean but I am quite happy to know most of you are not getting BBBJ from these girls. I though they are doing with everyone cuz I was getting them without asking for it. I feel much safer to play with them now. Hanna is the only one who didn't do BBBJ with me.

Last edited:
If not you, my bad but I'm pretty sure you mentioned something about a "high end" RH place. Anyways, no big deal. I think (could be wrong though) that you and I are not into the same type of spas. I mostly visit semi-legits whereas you seem to be into the more exciting places where full menu is on tap. I still like the fun stuff too but prefer the old fashioned way of searching for it as opposed to having it laid out in front of me. Yes, it takes more time and effort but it's more rewarding and the ladies tend to be "cleaner" as well.
I happened to read that too. I think it is Foot Scape on 350 hwy7 east of Bayview. Kinda pricey though.
www.footscape.ca

Girls like this don`t just leave the bus. money and the special attention they get are too much of a draw. someone knows where she is. please share.

This is why if you find a girl you really like, get her contact information or connect on Wechat so that you can stay in touch in case she moves on to another place. There are so many guys on this forum looking for a girl they really liked...smh.

I happened to read that too. I think it is Foot Scape on 350 hwy7 east of Bayview. Kinda pricey though.
www.footscape.ca

KJ, you duh man! Even though this particular WUT post wasn't the one I was referring to (in that one he was more coy), he does mention footscape as a "high class" set-up so you're probably right.

@WUT - seems like you really enjoy a good foot massage. Either that or your strategy of using that time to "connect" with the girl to get more extras is really working for you. Also, you seem to be trying out a lot of places/girls lately, just curious how often do you get out per week?
PS: I wish you wouldn't delete all your posts. Sometimes I have trouble sleeping at night and I find that reading your posts really help me in that regard.

Footscape.PNG

Good morning. My REAL view, when I met you at JR, is that asian ladies would think a ladies man (fit and trim and charming and speak very good Chinglease and know nice places to go for food, etc etc), but then a certain spa numbers guy will get very jealous and start sending rude emails again. So if we all say you are making it up, then our own self-esteem goes up!

BTW, Michelle at Yin Rin is very clever - absolutely no one is jealous of the young Asian guy playing computer games out front.

Also, i dont fear the older Chinese guy at Suko at screwing all the young girls and leave them tired for the rest of us.

So when you are fit rather than fat, jealousy will naturally arise.

[But I also did honesty wonder if there was a Hollywood casting coach effect going on. So if you went to a new spa and didn't tell anyone you are "famous" in this Board, would you still get the same level of treatment as that given by the LM girls to you. If yes, then it is 100 per cent
your charming personality. But if no, then the LM ladies are "managing up" - ie trying to butter you up the same way a Hollywood starlet use to butter up a movie producer etc.]

Anyway, need to go cut the grass.

Enjoy the great weekend all.
LOL..LOL..WUT,.. There is no hollywood castings. I always tell the spa bosses not to let the girls know who I was whenever I got called in for a test drive but some bosses may not follow my advice to make the girl get a better review.

In my old days when I was hunting for hidden gems, nobody knew who I was but I hit off with them and they became my part time dating girls. Korean Victoria from Markham Oasis, Perly aka Joey from Melody Wellness and Tanya from Hot Rock to name a few and then with some girls from semi legit spas who I was with the last 2 yrs as my open relationship girls. You all know who they were and they both know I was seeing them both at the same time. None of them knew who i was in the beginning and I always tell them straight up front from the beginning I am a dog and was not looking for a GF , just looking for fun. I think they like that cuz most of them are married and have BFs..

Pls remember women are emotional creatures and not the logical ones. If you know how to open that secret doors in their psyche and are welcomed in, they become your play ground. Some guys think it's all about money, that's where they failed. These girls make good money, They prefer to be with someone who can make them feel comfortable, make them laugh and make them happy. it's all about your personality and your hygiene. I am not rich like I used to but I am blessed with the look and physique most Asian women like and I am always kind, considerate and generous. I tipped a semi legit girl last night 100 bucks cuz she was so nice to me. Don't get the wrong idea. We didn't do anything beyond the semi legit limit. She was just so sweet and so cute and so nice. She deserves it.

Last edited:
Actually, I believe you!

It strikes me you have a strong emotional/intuitive side, which a high number of ladies must also be sensing and responding too. I might try copying that, thank you very much!!
EG: Sara/Eva strikes me as relating to people at an emotional level too. My detailed knowledge of chinese emperors did not help me get any dfk. All that studying for nothing!

BTW, your bf Leviathan has a genuinely strong numbers side (I would say).

Thus we have the two side of the basic human condition before us (in our happy little thread)..
Extremely informative from a psychological point of view.

PS 1): Yuki at JR was pretty analytical with me (we talked abut a lot of real life issues). I bet she would get along well with Leviathan, since both rather analytical?

PS 2) Also interestingly, every asian lady spa boss I have met likes me. Must enjoy interacting with a big picture guy?

Treat everyone with respect and kindness, help them out whenever you can, give them generously, get rid of the negative people in your life. You will be surprised how happy you become and how it can change your life.

I think the two of you should start going to church together...: )

CF0BAFBF-2B66-4519-BF16-D6138272DB59.jpeg

Of course I’m the da man. I own the fob biatches and the mpa scene. I can use a good man like you to scope out some the semi legit and poach some gals. You would be a perfect complement to my team and be the nice guy swing man to gain cred and trust. The emotional connect killa!

Just say when bro !

Lord Kray

KJ, you duh man! Even though this particular WUT post wasn't the one I was referring to (in that one he was more coy), he does mention footscape as a "high class" set-up so you're probably right.

@WUT - seems like you really enjoy a good foot massage. Either that or your strategy of using that time to "connect" with the girl to get more extras is really working for you. Also, you seem to be trying out a lot of places/girls lately, just curious how often do you get out per week?
PS: I wish you wouldn't delete all your posts. Sometimes I have trouble sleeping at night and I find that reading your posts really help me in that regard.

View attachment 99237

Last edited:
3B393629-1449-4FCB-A048-EF95A5DD2F35.jpeg Amen! Preach it bro “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you”

Treat everyone with respect and kindness, help them out whenever you can, give them generously, get rid of the negative people in your life. You will be surprised how happy you become and how it can change your life.

I think the two of you should start going to church together...: )
LOL.. I am sorry I never go to church. I only go to spas, pay them and pray for them. I get to heaven faster that way.

Well Levi, you may be disappointed to know the romance movie lives on and could be getting closer to a reality show soon...after 3 months, I did eventually see her again for dinner. However, I'm in a much better place now and no longer on the emotional roller coaster - actually thanks to you and a few others here.

Warning: for those guys that can't stand mushy conversation, please don't read !
Thank you for the heads up. I didn't read. Holy Shit do you actually have a life Man. These hookers are actually this in control of you ?

Thank you for the heads up. I didn't read. Holy Shit do you actually have a life Man. These hookers are actually this in control of you ?

Just curious, do you call them hookers to their face (such as single moms like Julia)? If not, why refer to them as hookers here? Does that make you feel more superior or something? Why keep seeing these "hookers" if you look down on them so much, you useless fuck?

This is why if you find a girl you really like, get her contact information or connect on Wechat so that you can stay in touch in case she moves on to another place. There are so many guys on this forum looking for a girl they really liked...smh.

I get that, wouldn't be asking if I had her info. Was working oil in Alberta and did not think I would be back so soon. Any info would be appreciated.

To be honest every sceenshot that Levi posts. I just scroll through. Not sure why he does this. Must be super jealous or has way to much time on his hands to prove to us that he is not the only Shiller on this board. Seriously, I don't know. Live and Let live. If your spa isn't doing well that's YOUR fault. And YOUR fault alone. Step up your game. Or step aside.

To be honest every sceenshot that Levi posts. I just scroll through. Not sure why he does this. Must be super jealous or has way to much time on his hands to prove to us that he is not the only Shiller on this board. Seriously, I don't know. Live and Let live. If your spa isn't doing well that's YOUR fault. And YOUR fault alone. Step up your game. Or step aside.
Jealousy and hatred is a disease and there is no cure for that. Just put him on ignore and you will be surprised how your screen looks so clean and so neat. He has no life at all and seems like he was living for me. I am in his head day and night 24/7. He is suffering from this illness for almost 8 yrs now . I feel really sorry for him and tried to educate him a few weeks ago and told him to bring them up if he has solid evidence. But it didn't work, he just keep on posting well crafted, edited garbage with no evidence, so I put him on ignore after that. One day he will realized how much time he has wasted in here on me instead of having fun like others.

Last edited:
I get that, wouldn't be asking if I had her info. Was working oil in Alberta and did not think I would be back so soon. Any info would be appreciated.

I see, sorry man, if I knew where she was I would tell you but I never even been to Hot Rocks before.

PS: I hope Alberta turns prosperous again, I'm losing a fortune in their oil companies LOL. Hopefully, you made some good money while you were out there.

View attachment 99237

Why is WUT keep deleting all of his posts?

Shoutbox
  1. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 4th , SATURDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹LILIAN 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 🆕 NAT 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 TINA & 🆕 NAT & 🆕 DAISY & LILIAN ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  2. Montreal 1969:
    Elise seduction
  3. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  4. Aufan Spa:
    ❤️ SOFIE, ANGELA and MIMI are here today for your massage needs ❤️ AUFAN SPA ❤️ 635 PHARMACY ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1L 3H3 ❤️ (647) 557-1407❤️
  5. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  6. hiyamickey:
    7 young petite sexy girls working @Reynaella wellness Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  7. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Summer and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Tina and beautiful GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  8. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st # 203 /new Asian girl Yuki &Persian girl Jasmine today
  9. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HAPPY & MICHELLE. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean attendant with great massage and other skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  10. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  11. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded.
  12. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Mumu,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  13. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  14. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  15. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  16. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817 3366🌹🌹🌹table shower 🚿 body scrub 😘😘😘😘Mia sexy body good service Cici nice girl Deep tissue massage
  17. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: *NEW GIRL HONEY, KELLY, & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HONEY (*NEW TODAY) is a beautiful slim Asian lady with an ample bosom, slightly curvy with a great ass. Her services are highly sought after. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services.
  18. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  19. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Kelly, Linda, Monica & Sonia. Arriving after 9pm: Jojo Kelly is slim and pretty with very good services. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  20. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  21. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  22. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  23. Sparkling Spa:
    OT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: JAP SENSATION CHANEL AND SASSY JENNIFER READY TO KNOCK YOU OUT ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  24. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 3rd , FRIDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 7️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 OLIVIA 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹 CHERRY 🌹LILIAN 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & 🆕 DAISY & CHERRY & LILIAN ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  25. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  26. Selkirk:
    For the most part, amps are very sketchy.
  27. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  28. K96akhil:
    Hyderabad
  29. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  30. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  31. Lulu1980:
    New girl Vicy 🌹🌹🌹🌹very young girl sexy body Good service 😘😘😘😘😘😘Cici.Jenny Deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  32. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  33. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  34. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: HELEN, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HELEN is a slim & sexy Asian beauty. Some say Helen bears a resemblance to the previous Purple Sugar boss Nana. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. VIVI is a very cute
  35. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  36. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  37. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰 Suki😍is bea
  38. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  39. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Japanese Lily and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Ivy and beautiful GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  40. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/ 416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl Mimi and Asian girl (new) Yuki in today
  41. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  42. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New 2nd Day Yong Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  43. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Mimi(to 8pm), Monica & Sherry. After 8pm: Sonia. 10am-8pm: Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  44. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  45. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  46. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NANCY: A PETITE, SMALL YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', BEAUTIFUL FACE, VERY FRIENDLY AND VERY OPEN MINDED 🌸 SELINA: A YOUNG, TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, LONG BLACK HAIR AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 35-6093 🌸
  47. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  48. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  49. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 2nd , THURSDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 SANDY 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹 ERICA 🌹LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 SANDY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & 🆕TINA & ERICA ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  50. arhsh:
    Mei Burlington schedule
Back