Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"picking up" stuff from client

Ashille

Reaction score
I've participated in many conversations where a therapist states they "pick up" stuff (energy/symptoms/whatever) from a client during a session. This has never happened to me. I may get a "vibe" from a client and feel very attuned to what is going on in their body, but that's about it.

One therapist suggested that I am "very grounded" and therefore (more-or-less) immune to such transferences. (That was the gist, anyway.) Another person suggested it is because I have not been trained in energy work. Anyway, I am curious about this phenomenon, its causes and remedies, and what makes one person more prone to it than another.

I have never experienced that, either - and I also was not trained in energy work. I do not go through any specific grounding rituals, but do feel that I am well grounded. There were some in my class who felt very vulnerable to picking up bad energy from clients, while I had never given it a thought. I imagine it is a variety of reasons, including personality, training, personal history and maybe even attitude? It is interesting.

Rose of Sharon said:
I imagine it is a variety of reasons, including personality, training, personal history and maybe even attitude? It is interesting.

Those are my thoughts too!

For me, both history & personality contribute to "picking up" vibes/energey from people, not just clients. I grew up in a very chaotic environment. I walked on egg shells my whole childhood. I had to pick up the "vibes" to survive childhood.

My personality is that of an INFJ Introvert, Inutuitive, Feeling, Judging. aka the Counselor. Here's part of the definition according to the Keirsey Temperament sorter.

"Counselors have strong empathic abilities and can become aware of another's emotions or intentions -- good or evil -- even before that person is conscious of them. This "mind-reading" can take the form of feeling the hidden distress or illnesses of others to an extent which is difficult for other types to comprehend. Even Counselors can seldom tell how they came to penetrate others' feelings so keenly. Furthermore, the Counselor is most likely of all the types to demonstrate an ability to understand psychic phenomena and to have visions of human events, past, present, or future. What is known as ESP may well be exceptional intuitive ability-in both its forms, projection and introjection. Such supernormal intuition is found frequently in the Counselor, and can extend to people, things, and often events, taking the form of visions, episodes of foreknowledge, premonitions, auditory and visual images of things to come, as well as uncanny communications with certain individuals at a distance."

So, now I am slowly learning to be more grounded and to protect my self from picking up stuff. It's a slow process, especially because it had served me well for the beginning of my life, but now that I am older instead of serving me it hinders me.

I have been trained in energy work (Reiki) and I don't pick up energy or vibes from clients. Like Jason, I think I am well in tune with the client. I can be very empathic and I can sometimes "feel" stuff that is going on for them that doesn't seem readily apparent from the outside. Still, I have never picked up bad stuff that stayed with me after the session.

I believe that you can choose whether to pick stuff up or not. (I realize I may be biased because so far I haven't picked up stuff, but this is still my opinion) When doing energy work, or even massage, I always believe and draw on energy that moves through me, coming from a higher source. I never feel I am drawing from my own energy (other than physical energy, which of course is my own, and I do get drained when I put forth a lot of that). In all modalities (energy or massage) I have been trained in, it was always emphasized to do this. The general idea is that if you believe you are "the healer" and you are "fixing them," then you are in fact doing that, and you will be left depleted or having taken their stuff on yourself.

While if you intend to "step out the way" and be a vehicle or a facilitator, then you can let something magical happen and not be putting forth so much of your own energy.

I always like to imagine it's like someone who plays amazing stuff on a musical instrument. Usually they are very highly trained, and know technically how to play, but when they get in the groove, they are just playing -- possessed by passion, letting something else take over. I have felt this way also when dancing at times, and when doing my best massage work.

Although I consider myself spiritual, I don't specifially subscribe to any views and I'm not religious.

I also know this may not be everyone's experience, and I'm not trying to say that people who pick up stuff are whack. I know there may be other stuff going on that I don't understand. This is just my current understanding of the phenomenon.

"Picking up" meaning what exactly?

I feel that I "pick up" stuff from clients meaning that I sometimes know what is going on in their lives. What kind of emotional or mental experiences they are going through (or will be going through), or what is held up in their tissues. I don't always bring it up to the client.

Other times I have taken on (meaning been afflicted with) particular experience that I have picked up from a client but I find that I take the experience on because I have the same type of issue to work through. In that case I try to recognize my own issue and resolve it and I acknowledge that I do not need energy from my client...I cut the cords, an energetic ritual, and take responsibility for my own energy.

When I am holding space with clients through bodywork or energy work I am sometimes being a facilitator and I am sometimes sharing an energetic experience, both of which never leave me feeling depleted or ill. I make a point never to give energy to a client....only share.

But I also agree with shivashiva, that this is my current understanding, so I can't speak to others' experiences.

This happens to me a lot and I have to be careful about it. Usually, it's in the form of the pain that the client is feeling - somehow I find myself carrying it for them while they are relieved of it. Once it lasted for several days and even intense energy work could not purge me of it.

It helps in way, though, to identify a person's exact mode of discomfort and I'm learning to let it go during the sessions. Working it out with the client also allows me to let it go because if it does not exist in them, it cannot exist in me.

Good one

Good on ya, Jason. These are some interesting thoughts here above. I am really sensitive to energy and I had to really find an environment to suit me or I would have spent too much of my working life wanting to sleep.

I was working for a gym and some of the people who came in were so tired and lacking in energy the vibe in the room was almost inescapable. They were the type who wanted silence, dark, warm, candles, flute music and water lapping over rocks... YAWN!!!

I had to get out. Now I'm in a much better place and I love my work so much more now.

Energy is incredible.

Some people are more sensitive, or more vulnerable to "picking things up" and I don't think that being a generally grounded person has much to do with it. No offense intended! It's a matter of awareness first and foremost.

I'm an empath, and a Reiki Master, and I too have to be aware and careful about what comes into my field. I do routine shielding, clearing and protective measures but even so - there are times I am particularly sensitive (lunar cycle, hormones, cosmic energies).

I too, see myself as a conduit - which some people would believe makes me more vulnerable - though I see it as protective.

Intention is really the beginning point, and there are various methods to prevent the latching on of soul-sucking energies. Gemstones, essences, sound, personal energies, shielding, clearing, smoke...they all work, it just depends on what works best for the individual and what they are most comfortable with.

Wow

That was great, Amy. My focus has recently been aware of energy in a new sense for me and so I'm listening now, where up until a while ago I wouldn't have been so. I've tried Craniosacral a couple of times and nothing... I couldn't see what the big deal was until two weekends ago i had a treatment that gave me the worlds biggest headache and I felt sick.

Next day, I felt so well.

Similar experience with Reiki, I'm sorry to say (never had a good one) but I've become more open to the idea, especially after the craniosacral treatment. Maybe I was closed to it before?

I'm sorry to say, it seems to me I've been living under a rock. But I'm enjoying the new questions and thoughts I have towards energy.

Energy in terms of attraction is also interesting like what we think most about will be... It seems I have been thinking like this a while though because I noticed my eforum.xxx line below which has been there for some time.

Love your eforum.xxx line Old Dog. :)

IME, energy work is effective with a skilled practitioner AND a receptive client. If either is off, it doesn't have the "punch" so to speak. I'm sure we've all had mediocre massage at one time or another, the same is true for energy work.

As for like attracting like - this is certainly true! Have you read "The Secret" yet? If not, you might find it interesting. 8)

Although, the reverse is also true in that opposites attract. There are people out there who are surrounded by negative energy and are thus highly pulled toward others who are oozing positive vibes. Those are the "soul suckers" that I speak of, also known as "energy vamps". A lot of times these people don't even realize or know consciously what they're doing - but they are the ones you feel drained by after spending time with. Some of my extended family members are like this. :lol:

Anyway, shielding and clearing are vital for the very reasons stated above. Even the "ritual" of washing one's hands with intention can be very effective for releasing the cords of negativity that latch on.

Namaste!

Energy

Thanks for the words of wisdom, Amy.

Seems I was sensitive to the energy of others but not my own. I have the DVD of the secret which is where the eforum.xxx line comes from. I thought the film was so great except the cheap, cheesie beginning about how she discovered, (gasp) "the secret". Oh well. But the content was fantastic.

See ya

I used to pick up a lot from others but didn't realize it. I justr thought I was moody. After training in energy, I became aware of picking up everything around me and I shielded myself like crazy with no results. Now, however, I never shield, and I am almost never affected by the negativity around. I think it has to do with opening a heart chakra and clearing your own aura. The bigger and brighter your aura, the more it transmutes the energies that come around. I am a Reiki master and I always feel protected anyway. Yet, after treating others, especially few people a day, I would have a very vivid, chaotic dreams. I think in this way i am processing for people I treated. My mentor, a great healer, would get a blurr vision for a while after treating others. His liver precesses their energies. We all are connected, non of us is a totally separated entity.

hey yelena

Hey yelena, I just found this forum and was going to recommend it to you, but you beat me to it ! Hope all's well happy new year

Rob from SBI

I've been interested in energy work for a while now, have dabbled in it ever so slightly but I feel I only know enough to be dangerous at this point, so I do almost no energetic work beyond setting/sending intentions at the open and close of each client session. This is an area I could expand into if I had the right mentor/training.

I feel like my energy field is overall quite strong and healthy and have not (so far) had a client's negative energy cross over into mine and bring me down. We were taught to be aware of energetic states but guard against taking unhealthy ones on. That said, I often feel as if I can offer some healthy energy to the client, perhaps by being a conduit as mentioned by others (I've never felt as if I've depleted my own good energy in a session). Not that I've never had another person's negative energy affect me in my *life*, but I've come out of more difficult periods in my past (mostly where I wasn't following my bliss, instead trying to do what others thought I should) and am a much happier person now. I feel well grounded and others have independently commented that they find me so. I do wonder if my return to *my* path over the last 8 years has not only brought me my current peace and joy but made me able to offer others something positive.

Conversely a good friend did a lot of shielding as a child in a chaotic home, went on to become a social worker working with kids in bad situations and proceeded to develop major liver problems. She lost half her liver to tumor, among other consequences. She also is the most physically sensitive client I've ever had on the table.

It seems to me all factors can contribute to energetic sensitivity (for better or for worse):
* Groundedness
* Choice
* Native sensitivity (innate)
* Learned sensitivity (whether from life experience or energetic training)
* etc.

I do feel fairly sensitive to the unspoken attitude and/or "place" a person is in (sometimes strikingly so), yet I do believe I could learn to be more intelligently energetically sensitive so as to have a more informed affect on my clients.

I believe I won't pick it up..... therefore I don't. The power of suggestion. I am trained in energy work and feel I am quite emphathetic and "in-tune". Besides....how can we possibly do any massage without energy being a part of it?! So much of what we are calling "energy" is tissue reactive to emotions and beliefs. If you believe... it is. At a minimum you'll look for conformation within your beliefs just to validate them. Why would we spend energy invalidating the very thing we are trying to learn/practice? I feel for folks that have been taught they will "pick-up" energy from others like some virus in an attempt to teach being open and receptive.
Ever considered this? What if the student that can't feel energy works with a jack hammer all day? His/her hands will be numb from vibration and desensitised. Or maybe they have really big thick hands and nerve endings are not a clustered as small hands? Or they are taking a scrip that dulls the nerves system? There are a ton of reasons a student might not feel what the well meaning teacher insist is there. They walk away believing the can't feel energy and are flawed somehow.
I bet the same people that are easily hypnotised can adopt the belief "they can pick up others energy whether they want to or not" if taught the belief from someone they respect. They call it Seforum.xxxe Saging.....beware the Seforum.xxxe Sage. ;)
Ever hang out at a "Mary" sighting with a healthy dose of sketicism? Bet people round you will see the virgin Mary while you see clouds. Which is real for the observer? People want/need to believe. Energy work can be taught with the caveat you will and can pick it up. Why would they teach you "might" when they want your money and approval? Teachers are flesh too.
Like soooo many of these conversations it comes down to languaging and communication.

I am conflicted about this topic. I really believe in the transfer of energy and that sometimes it is positive- sometimes not. When I first started this work, I did ALOT of clearing, cleansing, white light invoking etc. I've streamlined my approach a little... I still try to say a little prayer and have a clear intention. And, every so often I do a clearing of my room by burning some sage or incense. Ok, I like my crystals, too. Something changed for me, though, at a demonstration done by a health care professional I see. He was asked how he protected himself while doing his work. He replied that he never liked to think of his patients as "contaminated" and himself as pristine. It struck a chord with me. I think that when we get overprotective and raise ourselves to a "more pure" level than our clients, WE actually can contaminate that field of healing- that place where we meet when we work. I hope I've expressed myself properly... I'm not naive to the reality of an energy transfer-- but, I agree with nolamt...
I believe I won't pick it up..... therefore I don't.

He replied that he never liked to think of his patients as "contaminated" and himself as pristine. It struck a chord with me.
Interesting angle. I know I kinda resented fellow teachers feeling the need to clear my class space. We bumped heads over it a little. My main administative complaint being the smells left behind....forcing a belief system on a whole body of students as well. But really.... I was not percieving this terrible energy they were and my classes were always known for being cool and relaxed. It felt like an invasion of privacy and I took it seriously. The turmoil in thier classes was being manifested by them I felt. Cleansing in those circumstances felt to me to be a displacement of responsibility.
To be clearer on my stance though, I believe in what we are calling energy and I do believe we exchange it every day and it can be altered or manipulated by another. I just stress the system can be controlled well by ones belief system too IMHO. Most of us would agree the belief you can heal from cancer helps the immune system to do just that. Or the other side.... a desire to die or a belief one doesn't deserve to live might increase the spread?
Peoples personalities and beliefs play a huge roll in how this body system manisfest for giver and reciever. Performing cleansing or protective rituals works because you believe it does. Nothin wrong with that in my book.

I just reread my post. I didn't mean to say that nolamt was naive to transfer of energy. That's just my bad writing. I meant that as two completely different thoughts... sorry nola :oops:

Not the way I took it at all. I really liked your comments. It gives me food for thought. You can rest assured I will use that quote in the near future.

I am genuinly trying to discuss energy work in the open. So often Orthopedic workers get the "left brain only" eforum.xxx and energy workers get the "airy fairy" eforum.xxx. Its the same system in my mind. Why we insist on pointing out differences instead of similarities intrigues me. There are some very solid studies out now validating this system. We as a profession just need to learn how to communicate better about it. IMHO YMMV

Oh... and I'm new here and for some reason feel the need to make myself understood. Pontificating on and on to establish my MassagePlanetL personallity. :roll:

This really is a great discussion. I think both the "right-brains" and the "left-brains" benefit. The more scientific thinkers can help to demystify this topic a little. And the "righties" can maybe pull people a little further away from religious reliance on empirical data/ evidence-based thinking.

Just to clarify, nola... Are you saying that you believe the reality of- whatever this energy we're talking about- is less a tangible thing and mostly about one's belief system? More internal than external?

Shoutbox
  1. soulsoffire:
    Looking for spa with Indian / brown girl masseuse. Preferably closer to downtown , anyone know a place ?
  2. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  3. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 30th , TUESDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹LILIAN 🌹 🆕 DASIY 🌹🆕 NAT 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & CHERRY & LILIAN ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  4. hiyamickey:
    6 girls work at Reynaella wellness, address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  5. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, HANNA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HANNA is a young, tall & slim Vietnamese honey with great skills & attitude. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy.
  6. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Lily😘 - A petite tiny little Korean treat
  7. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Luna😍 is beautiful part time student, and has very sexy body, and so cute. 34C breasts on a tiny tight little spinner body. Luna is your Asian university sweetheart willing to learn anything you can teach her. She is very tight!
  8. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  9. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Ada ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅👄👄🈵🈵🦵🦵
  10. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  11. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Monday:New white girl Ana young student,💋💋 Sabrina - Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in...
  12. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, PAOLA, LUCY, MIMI, AAVI, KIRAN, PAYAL PEARL, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  13. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  14. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 news Spanish girl (Mia big boobs &ass) and Asian girl in today
  15. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Vivian and young cute open mind Tina with curve body,pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  16. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at SUNRISE SPA: EMILY, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ EMILY is a beautiful Asian lady, 5’4” & 110Lbs, with a sensual touch. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure
  17. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  18. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL HELEN: A TALL, SLIM AND YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL W/ A VERY RAVISHING BODY AND NICE ROUND BEHIND 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  19. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: AMY, KELLY & MIMI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady
  20. GoldenFlower:
    💛⭐🌟🌻𝙂𝙊𝙇𝘿𝙀𝙉 𝙁𝙇𝙊𝙒𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙋𝘼🌻🌟⭐💛 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 𝟵𝟬𝟱-𝟮𝟱𝟴-𝟬𝟳𝟳𝟳 MONDAY at💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777Jessi, Jojo, Tracy & Sherry. Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl
  21. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4
  22. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY & VIVIAN AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has the best oral skills you can imagine, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! VIVIAN is camera shy & doesn’t want to post a pic so far. She is young, attractive, and a must see for big boob lovers.
  23. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & NEW GIRL Yumi. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  24. Sparkling Spa:
    Crazy Korean Summer and Zoe @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  25. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 29th , MONDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹SENECA🌹 🆕 DASIY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 TINA & SOPHIE & CHERRY & SENECA ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  26. Sparkling Spa:
    Good day for a duo:SUPER MILF SASA AND SASSY JENNIFER!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  27. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, GEET, MONIKA, PAOLA, ANNA, MIMI, KIRAN, NIMRAT, PAYAL PEARL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  28. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  29. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  30. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet Summer and young cute open mind Jessy, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  31. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  32. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  33. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Niki,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  34. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL HELEN: A YOUNG TALL AND SLIM VIETNAMESE GIRL WITH AN INCREDIBLE BODY AND A NICE ROUND BEHIND 🌸 NITA: A FUN SIZED YOUNG INDIAN GIRL WITH A BEAUTIFUL FACE 🌸 ELLA: A YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  35. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and coco 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  36. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: LULU, MIMI & YOYO. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ LULU is a well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cup & very open minded services.
  37. GoldenFlower:
    SUNDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Sonia & Tracy; After 9pm: Jojo Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. ALSO, Indian Sonia after 7pm: Sonia comes from India with love. Tracy is a young, petite & pretty Japanese lady with very flexible services.
  38. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  39. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Coco & Jenny. Coco is a sweet slim lady with nice skills. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  40. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Sophia & Summer. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude.
  41. Sparkling Spa:
    SUPER MILF SASA AND SASSY JENNIFER!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 Today at 8:19 AM
  42. exploring007:
    Mumbai
  43. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 28th , SUNDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 🆕 DAISY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LORI 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 TINA & SOPHIE & 🆕 NAT & LORI ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  44. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  45. Sparkling Spa:
    THE FOX!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 Today at 8:19 AM
  46. Skyy:
    Do please give me details about Mimi and Athen
  47. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06 Today we have 5 girls on Saturday: Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...
  48. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  49. Endless Joy Spa:
  50. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
Back