Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pink Salons

Thanks Jammipack. I will try on Thursday (gotta get some work done first) and report back. Any other recommendations for a Gaijin like myself are greatly appreciated.

I was in that area again this afternoon, and I must say that finding Jan Jan is probably somewhat challenging without Japanese. It's on the right hand side coming from the station and in a basement. The sign is red with yellow lettering, I believe, and it hangs vertically from the side of the building. It seems that just about any salon on that street now accepts gaijin, though. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. Haven't been to any of the other spots, but the touts are pretty aggressively courting gaijin. Leads me to believe that overall the area is hurting. Strangely, the tout in front of Jan Jan will just let you walk by without saying a word. They're quite friendly if you indicate you want to go inside, but they're not going to do much to help you find the place. Good luck.

I will be coming to Japan for the first time and do not speak Japanese. I am interested in visiting Jan Jan. Previous post said to go left out of the station, then it is down a road by the Vie de France. How is the establishment marked? How far down the street? Which side? Is there a sign in Roman letters?

Thanks for all the help. Great site.

Good luck. I don't know what else to tell you.

I will also try to go to Starbucks in Shibuya uin the afternoon.
Also, I am trying to contact females via pen pal.
Put an advertise in shinbun ..

Next thing is .. the whores in Sugamo

Jammipack,
do not let me in tears ..
I know that I am missing out many things staying out at night, but it is impossible for me to stay in Roppongi or any other place after 8 p.m. !!
I went to Roppongi tonight at 6 til 7 30, but in Gas Panic there were only two boys.
Tried to go to some pubs, but no success, just few girls chatting with each other and nothing else.
Went to Roppongi at 8 in the morning but only one disco open full of boys and few Western women
GasPanic closes at 6 a. m.
Mmm ..
There HAS to be a place in Tokyo to pick up gilrls in the afternoon, I will try in Shibuya this Sunday, but that will not be easy probably.
If anybody can help me ..

A DESPERATE GUY ( it is three months that I do not fuck )

If you really can't stay out, and I must say I can't understand why though I guess that's your business, you need to give up on places like Roppongi. As I've said before, it's a night city. Nothing much happens there until after dark. I think you might be better off spending Saturday or Sunday afternoon in a place like Shibuya or Harajuku where there are literally thousands of girls shopping. The only problem with that is that Japanese girls take their shopping pretty seriously. I think you have to have some pretty good game to pick up a woman in Tokyo while she's shoppping. Good luck, and whatever it is that's keeping you from staying out at night, I suggest you remedy that. You're missing out.

in your case i'd actually just go to one of the pink salons or something.

if not, how early can you go? i think a good hour after first train on a crowded night would still be active, you could scope out the dregs from 5 - 6 am, they'd probably be an easy sell.

or just a massageplanete? i'm sure i'm not the first to think of this but you could go that big starbucks in shibuya where people sit one by one along the window. sit in the middle, who knows, you'd have a 50/50% chance of a girl on either side... and if not.. drink slowly...

sorry but i guess if i knew where to get laid, for free, instantly, in the day... i wouldn't be home writing on an internet forum.

good luck!

It was me ..
So you are saying that is not the time which is wrong, but the day ??
OK I will try:
1) tomorrow ( friday ) late afternoon
2) saturday morning at 8 in the morning ( let` s see if any pub is already opened )
3) saturday late afternoon
4) sunday early morning

Of course, in Roppongi

Keep you posted

Already went to Roppongi twice.
Unfortunately, for private reasons, ( no I am not married ) I can not hang out after 8 p.m.
Is not there any place in Tokyo to hook up Jap girls from 9 in the morning til late afternoon ??
I have also tried to go to Roppongi at 8 a.m., all the clubs were already closed, except one club full of Westeners ( s**t !! )
And at 7 p. m. there is still nobody out
I am already trying pen pal, forums and classifieds, but real contact would be the best !!

jammipack is right about those hookers in the roppongi clubs. watch out. they're easy enough to spot, they're really exotic and really done-up and stand out with their huge tits and direct looks. if you're not sure, watch who they associate with. they're usually there in groups and occasionally reconvene together, often with some huge scary-looking guy. they're so obvious i can't believe the clubs don't kick them out. i usually see them at 911.

i have found roppongi totally hit or miss. i have had shy-looking japanese girls come on to me pretty strong. and i've spent some long lonely nights. i actually did better when i first arrived. i think girls pick up on that newcomer excited energy. so if you're just visiting and excited about it, i actually think that'll help.

someone mentioned on another thread clubs being deserted at 7:30 on a sunday. i think it's part of the japanese culture to do everything on a schedule. sun - wed is relatively desolate. thu-sat is insane. i have even heard it picks up more after the 25th, the most common payday...

Went to Roppongi today.
Yes many girls were flooding in the pubs at 7 30 p.m. when I had to leave

Why do you say that you paid 4000 in Sugamo ??
When I went there I only paid 3000, maybe it is because of the timing ( if you go there in the late afternoon is 3000, later is 4000 ) ??

What a shame Jimmipack !!
I had already made plans about how to hook up Jap girls !!
I can not go to Rippongi late in the night, after 7 p.m. I need to go back to Shinagawa, willing or not willing.
Still, maybe I can find some girl in Rippongi in the afternoon, I will try

And about Pink Salons, if you say that then, I will go to Sugamo ( 3000 yen ).
I went there already and always BBBJ for 15 minutes for 3000 yen.

and sorry, but nothing happens in Roppongi in the early afternoon. It's strictly a night place.

Forget about Gotanda. It sucks. I went there tonight myself because you got my curiosity up. It's Japanese only and expensive.
Also went to Jan Jan in Sugamo today. No BBBJ for me. Condom only. I think the girl I got wasn't into me or wasn't into foreigners. The prices have increased to 4000. The touts all along that road are quite aggressive, and so I guess that there are at least a few salons that will take foreigners there.

jammipack,
I can not tell you how much I thank you for those info.
I will try to go to Gotanda next Sunday and definitely I will go to Rippongi.
I hope there will be girls around in the early afternoon not only at night, because I have some problems to stay out at night ).
And certainly I will not use credit cards !!
So, maybe I can hook some Japanese in Rippongi I hope I can do it.
I am just over 30 and not-bad-looking.
I will not need to pay, just the love motel, maybe ..
I will keep you informed and if you have any other valuable suggestion, please tell me !!!

Gotanda is one or two stops from Shinagawa on the Yamanote line. The pink town is small, but it is also a much quieter scene than Kabukicho or Shibuya. It's on the same side of the station as the Wendy's abd Mos Burger, etc. The last time I was actually in the area myself was probably eight years ago, and as I said, they seemed not to be gaijin friendly. A lot has changed in Japan since those days, howeve, and it might not be as big a deal now. Don't know about prices, but you're unlikely to find many deals for 3000 yen anywhere.
As for meeting non-pros, Roppongi is still the best place to go, and it's not so far from Shinagawa. I'm not exaggerating, most if not all of the Japanese girls who hang out there are there to meet foreign guys, especially on weekends. Also, mosts can speak at least some English. One word of warning about Roppongi, though. Recently there have been a number of dangerous scams against foreign men. Beware of non-Japanese women in Roppongi. Many are very cool, but many are hostesses, strippers, hookers, and worse. I know of three people who have met one of these women, accompanied her from one bar to another, and woken up the next morning without a yen in their pockets, several hundred two several thousand dollars of charges on their cards, and without a clue what happened. I suspect Rohypnol or some other such drug. These problems seem to be located mostly on the side of the street with Don Quijote, etc. In particular it has happened at 911, Wall Street, and a strip club near GasPanic Pizza. Credit card fraud is on the rise in this area as well. Don't use plastic in Roppongi. A friend of mine recently purchased some nice things from Vuitton without even realizing it.

Where ??
Can you be more specific please, unfortunately I do not speak Japanese !!
Did they charge you 3000 yen or more ??

There is a pink town in Gotanda, but I the last time I was in that area it seemed as if they didn't allow gaijin. Might be worth a look around anyway.

Shoutbox
  1. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 6th , MONDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 RICA 🌹 🆕 SENECA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 RICA & 🆕 SENECA & 🆕 DAISY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  2. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  3. HungSheffieldGuy:
    Offering Free Relaxing massages for mature women in the Sheffield area or near... if you will allow me to “relieve” your stress levels in your home. “plus any other requests i may consider”, only able to do *outcalls only* If interested, text my number or message via WhatsApp x0x7x9x6x4x0x0x6x0x2x7x.message All massages offered with / without Oil. Services provided: Full /half body /foot/ back massage Soft relaxing massage Head neck and shoulder Thighs and leg massage...
  4. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Sunday :New Spanish girl Bunny💋💋Candy - petite cutie who is a bundle of fun and pleasure Amy- Friendly school girl with a nice body and matching services to please CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude...
  5. hiyamickey:
    5 girls working @Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  6. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  7. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and coco 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Cici deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  8. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  9. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  10. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Niki,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  11. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe. Come and give her a try, and you’ll be sure to come back for more.
  12. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  13. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun open mind Jessy and young sweet Summer , sexy Coco and pretty cute GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  14. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: LULU, MIMI & YOYO. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ LULU is a well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D CupS & very open minded services.
  15. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS JENNIFER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  16. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER. & TIANA 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  17. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  18. GoldenFlower:
    SUNDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Mila, Misa(to 7pm) & Sonia; After 7pm: Jojo Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Mila is a young Korean hottie, curvy with with 34DD melons, fair skin, and nice services. Misa is a young, pretty & petite Vietnamese lady
  19. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  20. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Jenny. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  21. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  22. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 5th , SUNDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 🆕 CHERRY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 TINA & 🆕 CHERRY & 🆕 DAISY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  23. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS SUMMER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  24. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet open mind Yoyo and young pretty cute Ella, sexy Coco and fun GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  25. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Fit Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  26. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl Jasmine today
  27. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  28. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  29. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  30. GoldenFlower:
    SATURDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Misa(to 7pm), Monica & Sherry. After 7pm: Mila & Mimi Misa is a young, pretty & petite Vietnamese lady, about 5’ tall with long black hair. She can provide a satisfying session. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian
  31. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: ELSA, NINA & SUGAR. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty student, esrly 20’s about 5’2” and 105 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure, and provides a great massage. NINA is a young and beautiful Chinese lady, 168Cms,
  32. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Tiffany sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Angela very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  33. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MIA, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MIA is a young Vietnamese beauty with the looks and the skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure,
  34. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Misaki is a young and beautiful real Japanese girl with natural 34DD Cups and a great body. She is open to bbbj, dfk and cfs
  35. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  36. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  37. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Lucy & Maggie. Lucy is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like.
  38. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS SUMMER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: JAP SENSATION CHANEL AND SASSY JENNIFER READY TO KNOCK YOU OUT ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  39. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  40. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 4th , SATURDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹LILIAN 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 🆕 NAT 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 TINA & 🆕 NAT & 🆕 DAISY & LILIAN ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  41. Montreal 1969:
    Elise seduction
  42. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  43. Aufan Spa:
    ❤️ SOFIE, ANGELA and MIMI are here today for your massage needs ❤️ AUFAN SPA ❤️ 635 PHARMACY ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1L 3H3 ❤️ (647) 557-1407❤️
  44. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  45. hiyamickey:
    7 young petite sexy girls working @Reynaella wellness Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  46. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Summer and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Tina and beautiful GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  47. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st # 203 /new Asian girl Yuki &Persian girl Jasmine today
  48. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HAPPY & MICHELLE. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean attendant with great massage and other skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  49. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  50. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded.
Back