Reiki - learn or be attuned first?

Pompal 09.

Reaction score
I'd like to learn about Reiki, rather than just the "basics" and "basic history," etc. But many people want to jump right into "well, let me attune you..." How the heck am I supposed to know if I want to get attuned if I don't even know what it is? It's like a religion telling you that you have to get 'saved' before they tell you what the religion is all about! Argh... all this circular stuff is getting to me. Is there anywhere I can get an unbiased opinion / views on reiki, polarity, or other forms of energy work?

I'm not an energy worker but I am interested in possibly expanding to reiki. Not sure yet though. I'm about as western as you can get. I know Amma however but i"m not very good at it. I've always felt the best way to work on someone is to get into their muscles and joints and physically stretch and manipulate or whatever I need to do. I'm very hands on. I use ROM, Stretching, the main techniques in swedish massage and whatever I come up with if necessary. I found someone who was willing to give me a reiki treatment so I could decide if I liked it. I'm still not convinced but it did feel good. Kinda made my head feel very...well...spacey actually. It was a nice feeling of calmness in a way. Reiki can be don't hands on or hands off and it's over the clothes. You can also send the energy to someone not in the room or even the state if you are good enough. I'm not sure how I feel about the last one there but it's supposedly possible. Just because I've never done it means I can't have an educated opinion on it. All I know really is that reiki uses energy to help heal the body's imbalances. A friend of mine does reiki and is, I believe, a third level reiki practitioner. She claims her clients feel tons better afterwards. They can move their heads when their necks were tight. They feel energised, they feel more mobile, they feel balanced, etc... I guess it does work, but you really do have to want it to work though. It's hard for me as a client to accept reiki because of what I believe in, but even I felt something hear the end of my session.I'm not against energy work. In fact I use energy in my swedish massages to tell me whether or not an area is starting to relax or do I need ot work differently on a specific area. But, I too have a hard time figuring out if I want to use energy as the basis of my techniques such as reiki does.

http://www.s Reiki - learn or be attuned first?

A book that I had read about Polarity is called "The Polarity Process". It talks about the concepts of energy, how it moves, how the process works. It can get involved as it teaches the reader how to use Polarity too. Also the book "Essential Reiki" is quite good for learning about Reiki. Have you had energy work done on you before Seforum.xxxg? I would recommend that you  have the experience of what it is like to receive energy work before investing the time to learn the symbols. Having the experience would give you a better idea of what it's all about before having an attunement. It's kind of like going to massage school and never having had a massage!

Here's a site I found that may be a quick learn for you.

http://www.solarraven.com/reikisplash.html

I'm attuned to do Reiki.  I'm a second degree.  You get different attunments with each degree.  It's felt that you have to obtain the attunments before you are qualified to practice Reiki on someone else.  And naturally, you will have to pay some money to receive these attunments.  Reiki is relaxing.  However, I think if anyone layed their hands on you in the same positions they would create the same affect.  Just my opinion.  I think everyone has the capability to heal with their hands if they just believe they can.  Isn't that what massage therapists do?       I would recommend you get a Reiki treatment like the other's recommended.  Then decide if it's what you want to do.  Then find someone to teach it to you and get the attunments.  A Reiki Master has to attune you.  Also there are some other forms of Reiki now and you (surprise) need to pay to get a attunment for those also.  I'm so sorry if someone out there doesn't agree with me.  But I have a problem with charging so much to attune someone.  I think there a plenty of wonderful people out there who like to learn the healing arts and the prices some of these people charge makes it hard for them to do this.       Don't get me wrong.  I love doing energy work.  I practice Light Healing Touch or known as Therapeutic Touch.  Another form of healing that is only directed towards nurses.  Why?  Things that make you go Hmmmmmmm.     I hope this helped you and again, while on my soap box......only my opinion.

I've been reading about Reiki for awhile now, and I'm planning to take Level 1 and 2 in April, it will cost 350 and works out to about 16 CEU's (if I was already nat'l cert). I feel like I'm going to get more out of the class because the material will be familiar, I might have a different opinion afterwards!

I don't have a problem paying this amount, the teacher has bills to pay, and it seems more balanced for there to be two-way exchange of something of value: I get the training I desire and she gets monetary compensation for her time and training she did to get where she is now.

We're all already doing energy work,  it's implicit with touching another human, and this is simply another form of it.

You might enjoy exploring these websites.

http://www.reiki-4-all.com

http://www.reiki.org/

Jill

I haven't had a Reiki session done yet, still trying to get my friend to hook me up with one.As for paying for learning, receiving, etc, I really don't pay for much. I pay for bills, but most of my friends are Pagan, and we all believe in sharing knowledge freely. I teach them how to do hot stone massage, they attune me / teach me to do reiki. We share any and all knowledge freely, I've helped train several people to be skillful seated massage therapists.I've heard of Essential Reiki, and will be looking into getting that book, hoping they have it locally (I don't like waiting for shipped products, I want my fast food NOW! Hehehe.)

Borders carries Essential Reiki book, at least in Fl.

No Reiki isn't a cult or a religion, just not easily explained. It is energy work. There are several threads in the massage modalities on Reiki...

What have you experienced with Reiki
http://www.massageplanet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2157

Christianity & Reiki
http://www.massageplanet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2156

I'm sure there are more, but these are the ones I could find this morning.. :)

Jenn

Talenyn, nice quote from Ani.

hehe, i love that ani quote too!!seforum.xxxgnant, i found essential reiki at my local library. might be a good way to check it out if you can't find it in the stores locally!

I recommend getting a Reiki treatment.   But any questions you have, I'll answer to the best of my ability.  I've been a Reiki Master since 2000.  You know how you can feel somebody coming up behind you before you see them?  You're feeling their energetic body.  We have layers of our bodies that extend beyond our visual physical selves.  Reiki heals the tears and blockages to our energetic layers.  Every experience that happens to you effects you, body, mind and spirit.  What doesn't flow thru you gets stuck and creates blockages in our energy centers.  We have seven major energy centers (chakras).  They develop as we mature (age 1-5 approx. is the first chakra, root chakra at the base of your body) and so on.  The root chakra is linked to our solid bodies, as in bones, muscles. Diseases of bones, muscles can be connected to the root chakra.   Learning to love our bodies, and accept it's limitations along with Reiki helps to heal that chakra.  Getting a treatment will get the chakra open and spinning again which can help the client deal with the feelings connected to the chakra.  Maruti Seidman was a teacher of mine for Polarity and as a couple of books on both chakras and polarity (which works with our electromagnetic fields).  Be happy to answer more.  It's a wide open and amazing field.  I discovered Reiki thru my MD.  I felt stuck in my life and didn't know what to do.  After several Reiki treatments I had released old patterns, including my connection to my career in restaurants, was studying massage, became pregnant after trying for 3 years, moved from Seattle to CA, etc etc etc.  It's subtle but very powerful.  

As for paying, there needs to be an exchange of energy, that's all.  So, if you can trade that's great.

I would also suggest getiing a reiki treatment first. I am a reiki II practitioner and love the way it makes me feel. I have known of someone trying to "convert" another before knowing what it is and in that experience it made the young woman VERY uncomfortable. I believe that the reiki practioner that you go to should be someone you are comfortable with and possibly have "like" beliefs. I've heard reiki explained in many ways--some of which make me cringe!    As a massage therapist , I feel that I already transfer energy during treatments. Reiki gives me a feeling of MORE. I'm more aware of myself, my energy and my client. Reiki is not something I DO, it just IS. I've had clients tell me they thought I was praying for them during a session and it gave them comfort. Other people have asked if I've warmed my oils or hands before a session. Most times I just smile!    On the flip side--I had a session with one "gentleman" who commented on "that thing where your hands heated up" felt like religion. He was creepy--and that's a whole other story!!haha    Get a treatment from your friends! It can't hurt you--and hopefully you can enjoy it without feeling like your being "converted". Val

Thanks for the tips/explanations!One question I have though, how 'spiritually involved' is reiki? I personally DO believe in energy, but not spirituality. I believe in a physical body and physical energy. Does atheism fit with reiki? I've been told that one must believe in some sort of higher power.

I don't think that reiki has anything to do with religion. I think if you believe in your work and what you know and can do, that is enough to do reiki. God or a higher power is not really involved. Energy itself is something but not a higher power, and energy is all you need to be able to use and manipulate. Of course I'm not reiki master, but I am not religious either and I don't see what a "higher" power has to do with reiki.

I don't believe that you MUST believe in a higher power for rieki to work. You already say you believe in energy, being physical or otherwise. Why would it not work for you?    I do believe in a higher power and it helps me to think that I'm an instrument for that Healing Power. Of course, being from the "Bible Belt" in Western Kentucky it helps me to explain it to my clients as my being an open channel for that good energy to come to them. I don't necessarily pray for each client but sometimes they need it and I KNOW it!

Let me add that in this area if I were to try to explain it in a metaphysical, or any other, way I would more than likely be looked at strangely--whether or not my own feelings on the matter differ. My own mother looked at me as if I had 2 heads when I tried to explain energy work to her after my first class. She thought I was getting into something that I was unprepared for and told me that I should "be careful" not to poke around in things I knew were not right! Now I've realised how to word things to explain within the mindset of the area. No one around here would "get it" if I tried to explain things in a "new age" way!    So fa, with the exception of the "creepy guy" I haven't had any bad experiences. Most times though, I just do reiki without explaining it--the client just thinks that it's part of my routine. Since it doesn't hurt, I figure it can only help!!Val

That is true. I tired explaining it to my mother when I had heard about reiki. She thought any energy work involved some sort of magic. Something that would mean a glow of light would come from the practitioner's hands like some special effect from a movie. That being what she thought, that also meant she thought it was all hocus pocus bs and really didn't believe that energy had any basis in medical work. I thought that was a funny but creative imagination of hers. I sometimes will treat my clients with amma therapy and I tried that on her. She was waiting for the glowing hands to appear. I guess she was disapointed even though she enjoyed the treatment itself.  ;) LOL

Glad to hear someone else has a mom that thinks that way. Mom knows that I enjoy sci-fi and probably believed that I was becoming delusional. She understands it a little better now--maybe I've just gotten a little better at explaining. I don't think that speaks well of me, being in my mid-30's and my mommy think I believe I can "throw beams of light" from my hands. hahaVal

She was waiting for the glowing hands to appear. I guess she was disapointed even though she enjoyed the treatment itself.

My mother asked me one day about energy and chakras. I told her what I knew, and she just looked at me strangely and said "You don't actually BELIEVE that, do you??!" (she is fundamentalist Christian, and has a pretty good idea that I'm atheist, but hasn't asked, and I suppose likes to pretend I'm Christian at times). I just smiled, told her I don't know as I don't have any proof, much like many other things I was brought up to believe. But at least believing or not believing in chakras will not send you to an eternal firy torment in molten sulfer. :)

Shoutbox
  1. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 8 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, LUCY, AMANDA, NISHA, SANA, AAVI, MAY 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  2. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  3. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Niki,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵👅👅🈵🈵
  4. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699We have 5 young girls for your enjoyment Tuesday : :heart4:heart4 New girl lisa :heart4 Judy - well proportioned model to bring toe curling fun Rina - petite beauty ready to rock your world Lucy- tall leggy beauty with nice figure Barbie -...
  5. Withme_Spa:
    💕💋 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💞💥💖Tuesday, ❣😘 Mia, 💞💖petite Taiwanese, sexy build with beautiful face. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish. ❣ Susan, 💋💋 medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment 💘💞 Lily, 💋 beautiful, slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. ❣ 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  6. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting to
  7. Birchmount&14th:
    TUESDAY at 𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐀 & 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒: JESSIE & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ JESSIE is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. YUKI, so sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind. $120 30 Minutes Fixed rate for All Menu Package (including BBBJ, DATY, Body Slide, Rimming, Full)
  8. lemon_tree:
    💛💞 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 201 💫💋💖Tuesday, ❣💋 Holly, 💞💋medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish. and 💖 Amy, 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  9. Hollywood_Spa:
    💢 a clean, cozy, spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💋💞💫💥 Tuesday, 🥰💋 Mimi, 💘 medium height. good looking, dark hair to shoulder, firm treatment followed by good service menu 💯💥 Sisi, 💋 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you ... 💘 📱 416 222-5554📱
  10. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  11. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young new sweet Mia 25 years old and young cute Ivy with curve body, pretty GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  12. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💥💘💐Tuesday, 💞💋 Judy, 💋 medium body, shapely girl, outgoing and friendly, very smooth skin, nice boobs, does great relaxation with full menu options. and 🏵 Fifi, Pleasant personality. 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  13. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  14. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: DELIA, EVELYN, & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ ]DELIA is young and very pretty, slim with natural boobs and an impressive ass. Her services are very satisfying. EVELYN is💫A True Spinner!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 95 pounds! Spinner lover’s rejoice!
  15. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Cherry & best massage Rachel 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant
  16. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts and her big juicy tight bum you can worship and ador
  17. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💘 at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💢💋❤Tuesday, 💋 Sophia, 25 yrs, and ❤ milf Mary💋 today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality 💋 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  18. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Cindy, Eva & Helen. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well.
  19. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  20. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, LUCY, AMANDA, NISHA, SANA, AAVI, MAY 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  21. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Coco very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Cici Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  22. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH JAPANESE MILF CHANEL and SERVICE QUEEN JENNIFER!! 905-604-8186!!
  23. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  24. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. :oops: Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not fo
  25. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, NEW GIRL MARIA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  26. Sparkling Spa:
    🌸Sparkling Spa: 📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 🍆🍑ENJOY VICTORIA DAY WITH JENNIFER AND SUMMER !! 905-604-8186!
  27. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  28. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young new sweet Angela and young cute Vivian, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  29. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Monday:💋💋New white girl gigi young student,💋💋 lisa- Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in...
  30. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥THREE BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS WORKING🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Tina😘 - A sweet tiny little treat from Ma
  31. Sparkling Spa:
    🌸Sparkling Spa: 📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 🍆🍑ENJOY VICTORIA DAY WITH JENNIFER AND SUMMER !! 905-604-8186!
  32. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Jenny very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,CiciDeep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  33. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  34. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  35. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY, MIMI & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cups & very open minded services. VIVI is a very cute and young lady
  36. Birchmount&14th:
    MONDAY at 𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐀 & 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒: JESSIE & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ JESSIE is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. YUKI, so sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind. $120 30 Minutes Fixed rate for All Menu Package (including BBBJ, DATY, Body Slide, Rimming, Full)
  37. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: EMILY, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ EMILY is a beautiful Asian lady, 36C-29-29, 5’4” & 110Lbs, with a sensual touch. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe
  38. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  39. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Jennifer😘- A busty curvy new girl from Taiwan with excellent massage skills and a fun bubbly personality. Nice thick bum to worship and play with. A fun wild girl willing to provide an exciting happy finish anyway you like 😘Real picture
  40. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4
  41. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY, CINDY & LUCY AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit.
  42. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella &new girl Kitty. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  43. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 HELEN: A YOUNG TALL AND SLIM VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5'7, VERY SWEET WITH AN INCREDIBLE BEHIND 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  44. Cali1:
    Stacey
  45. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  46. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  47. Sparkling Spa:
    Sparkling Spa: 📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH HK SEX GODDESS FOX and GUEST STAR BUNNY!!! 905-604-8186!!
  48. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  49. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 🚿 body scrub 👍👍👍every day 3 girls Cici and Jessica and Coco 😘😘😘sexy girl for you good table shower 🚿 body scrub😘😘😘 deep tissue massage 👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  50. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🈵🈵🦵🦵👄👄👅👅
Back