Retirement - feeling off with the hobby

I think Qster put it best about reviews being a balancing act between the right to 'privacy' vs the right to 'information' .

On one end of the spectrum, completely respecting the right to their privacy would mean that no information is ever shared and is only self contained in the information silos that are people's minds. On the other end of the spectrum, going into too all the details would mean a complete and utter violation of their privacy.

One one hand, never sharing any information means people will have a harder time finding what they are looking for, and on the other hand, it could lead to providers not offering those services in the future.
This is not the dilemma you try to make it out to be. The lady's privacy trumps your "right" to information (as someone here put it).
PERIOD...End of discussion.

The insurance companies don't give a flying fuck if they are giving out hand whammies, as long as they don't bill the insurer for them.

If an RMT was reported to the Association for conducting sexual services and found guilty and disciplined, then insurance companies could possibly de-list them.
And this, folks, is how you contradict yourself.

It matters not if the therapist is worried about her license, her family or just plain does not offer services that you might get. The bottom line, AGAIN, her PRIVACYT trumps your "right to information".
These boards are (or should be) to prevent us from getting ripped off by thieves and scammers. Personally, I thinklk they should not be called review boards but 'fraud prevention' boards. ANYTHNG beyond the description of the massage is a violation of the ladies' privacy. That includes me for any past "reviews". Anyone who disagrees is just trying to justify their actions.

It matters not if the therapist is worried about her license, her family or just plain does not offer services that you might get. The bottom line, AGAIN, her PRIVACYT trumps your "right to information".
These boards are (or should be) to prevent us from getting ripped off by thieves and scammers. Personally, I thinklk they should not be called review boards but 'fraud prevention' boards. ANYTHNG beyond the description of the massage is a violation of the ladies' privacy. That includes me for any past "reviews". Anyone who disagrees is just trying to justify their actions.
Imo, this is like servers being mad about not getting tips, or onlyfans girls getting mad when their photos get leaked. They chose to go into this industry knowing there’s a risk of only getting base pay for the former, or to be found out by family/friends/companies for the latter. I don’t say more in my reviews than necessary for selfish reasons, but if others share in detail I don’t think it’s something to be upset over.

Imo, this is like servers being mad about not getting tips,
This is not even close to being a fair comparison.

We are not talking about guys going into FS places and only asking for a massage.
Sorry, maybe you posted on the wrong thread. If not, and to make MM happy, I guess we will have to agree to disagree. I think ladies have a right to expect their client to respect their privacy and not to post personal, intimate details to the whole world and you think it is OK to disrespect her privacy.

Some posters here think they know it all. Insurance companies have become much smarter. They gather and share information with one another. Not only about fraudulent receipts but also about activities that go against the massage associations’ code of ethics. When suspicions crop up then those therapists fall under more scrutiny, along with any businesses they are associated with. And as Q stated, these providers also have family members and they have competitors who are eager to cause some damage. Highly stupid of those who think that their pseudonyms are a protection. Family members and competitors know who they are. Competitors also know their real names on receipts.

The idiots can carry on blabbering but they won’t be getting much information coming to them privately. GLTA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why are you just making shit up? Pretty quick to call other people idiots when it is obvious you aren't over encumbered by smarts...

"Edmonton Massage Reviews"

Want a fraud prevention forum? Go start one. Fuck sake, its a review board. If this is such a big risk why are they doing it? Oh, because you douches keep blowing it out of proportion.

Fucking MORON!!!!

I think most girls don't want all the details posted. YMMV anyway. For example, some girls have a fetish for guys like me and others would never touch me for the same reason. Ditto for everyone reading this.

So, the general parameters of legit, semi-legit and holistic, not a lot matters. It depends on the chemistry between you and the girl.

"Edmonton Massage Reviews"

Want a fraud prevention forum? Go start one. Fuck sake, its a review board. If this is such a big risk why are they doing it? Oh, because you douches keep blowing it out of proportion.

Fucking MORON!!!!
Don't beat around the bush. Tell us what your little pea-brain is really thinking.
Waste of skin !!!!

Wish you the best Sleeker, however there are some notes in your original post that reveal your not so classy side. Comments about some of the classiest providers that should never be in a public post. Not surprising that you did not find the best experiences. Nonetheless, the best to you.

PS: maybe it’s just me, but I think it’s totally uncool when morons reveal unnecessary information about private moments with specific providers in public posts. Sad, small dick seeking gratification?

....whether classy or not..............
You've done him and yourself dirty with your juvenile insults (especially last sentence)
'Like pissing on a man's grave " or dissing him at his graduation...
Doesn't make yourself any more classy...actually the opposite.

You got to read the lines. Several of the best providers have delivered their excellent services to clients they considered friends. Some of it was on YMMV basis. They never advertised specific details because not everything is available to everyone. Sharing information via DMs with other discreet folks is ok. But just because someone has decided to take a break and posts all the junk tells me that it’s just another creepy guy lacking discretion. Chances are that he needs to make a big show about his retirement but won’t be able to resist reading every post and then pooning anyway. When I take a break I don’t advertise it with a big post revealing all the secrets, I just do it quietly. I think we owe it to the ladies who are great providers but have always maintained classy discretion. Each to their own, but I know why the best secrets are rarely shared with a wider audience. Lack of class!!

You should consider taking a chill pill...... to get so uptight and defensive about this dirty business is highly self righteous.
YMMV is used most of the time to make YOU feel special when everyone is also getting .....exception being if you are ugly, cheap, dirty, etc.
His main message is a good one. Give him the respect without the diatribe

I think most girls don't want all the details posted. YMMV anyway. For example, some girls have a fetish for guys like me and others would never touch me for the same reason. Ditto for everyone reading this.

So, the general parameters of legit, semi-legit and holistic, not a lot matters. It depends on the chemistry between you and the girl.
Maybe they don't want you to post because all their YMMV boys will realize they are "not so special" after all.
WAKE UP GENTLEMEN ?. It is a money driven business. YMMV means mo' $$$$$$$.

I believe in using discretion but don't blow it out of proportion.

This is not the dilemma you try to make it out to be. The lady's privacy trumps your "right" to information (as someone here put it).
PERIOD...End of discussion
So if a lady's privacy trumps our right to information (not just me btw thx), than isn't everyone on here that is sharing information violating that said privacy: assuming that any information puts them at risk? Did everyone who publicly/privately shared intel get consent from said provider's/businesses before sharing information? The fact that there are instances where provider's have PM'd people to take down/amend reviews to me implies that not many people do get consent first (whether it be a blanket consent or a specific instance of consent). Seems a bit inconsistent to me to say none of us have the right to information since their right to privacy trumps it, while also having an entire review board engaging in exactly just that?

All I was doing was agreeing with Qster's more nuanced approach to how they do things because they are walking a fine balance of a right to privacy and right to information (which is the purpose of their and many other similar forum). Seems to me the more useful reviews (which is subjective) are one's that give actionable information for informed decision making, and gets their point across while also trying to minimize the degree to which they infringe on the ladies' right to privacy.

Not trying to stir any shit up and I'm trying to be as respectful as I can be here. I'm just trying to get a better understanding,: I have already with people explaining why sharing 'unnecessary' details can impact their's (and everyones) enjoyment long term if it impacts provider's being able to provide these services.

Last edited:
A lot of trolls with no sight on the best providers blabbering away on this thread. Cheers

Banned from a provider because they thought you wrote a detailed review = Totally possible.

Lost ability to direct bill because of reviews = Highly doubt. This is just a bunch of heresay on this forum. If the clinic has an RMT writing the receipts/doing the billing they would need more tangible proof than simply some stories on an internet forum to delist them.
thanks for knowing what happened better than I do...I have been educated

So if a lady's privacy trumps our right to information (not just me btw thx), than isn't everyone on here that is sharing information violating that said privacy: assuming that any information puts them at risk? Did everyone who publicly/privately shared intel get consent from said provider's/businesses before sharing information? The fact that there are instances where provider's have PM'd people to take down/amend reviews to me implies that not many people do get consent first (whether it be a blanket consent or a specific instance of consent). Seems a bit inconsistent to me to say none of us have the right to information since their right to privacy trumps it, while also having an entire review board engaging in exactly just that?

All I was doing was agreeing with Qster's more nuanced approach to how they do things because they are walking a fine balance of a right to privacy and right to information (which is the purpose of their and many other similar forum). Seems to me the more useful reviews (which is subjective) are one's that give actionable information for informed decision making, and gets their point across while also trying to minimize the degree to which they infringe on the ladies' right to privacy.

Not trying to stir any shit up and I'm trying to be as respectful as I can be here. I'm just trying to get a better understanding,: I have already with people explaining why sharing 'unnecessary' details can impact their's (and everyones) enjoyment long term if it impacts provider's being able to provide these services.
Old Fart is talking a big game because he doesn't contribute reviews. This is his way of trying to stay relevant on a review board without actually submitting any reviews. He's a fucking retard, just ignore him (I should take my own advice, but I do enjoy riling up that fat fuck sometimes lol)

I'll be retiring from the Edmonton scene . My GF and I have sold our house and pretty much everything we own here and we've bought an apartment in Europe. We've been spending a lot of time there and decided the overall lifestyle there suited us a lot better. We can live car-free, the daily cost of living is far less, and where we're going the weather is far better than Canada. She's an EU citizen and so this is an easy move for us paperwork wise.

Another benefit for us is the more open acceptance of "swingers" or poly couples and the ability for us to enjoy that more.

I'll be retiring from the Edmonton scene . My GF and I have sold our house and pretty much everything we own here and we've bought an apartment in Europe. We've been spending a lot of time there and decided the overall lifestyle there suited us a lot better. We can live car-free, the daily cost of living is far less, and where we're going the weather is far better than Canada. She's an EU citizen and so this is an easy move for us paperwork wise.

Another benefit for us is the more open acceptance of "swingers" or poly couples and the ability for us to enjoy that more.
I have contemplated that same
move

All the best bigbill. Hope you have many adventures in Europe.

Shoutbox
  1. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, PAOLA, MONIKA, MIA, MIMI, ANGELINA, SARIKA, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  2. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹2 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 nice girl mia big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  3. すみません:
    6 hot Girls on duty. Hina,Janet,Cherry,Selena,Kiki and Christine.Hina is Japanese and very pretty. Come visit IU Wellness and Beauty Center 7220 Kennedy Rd, unit #2B
  4. EMSpa_schedule:
    Markham's Best Massage at E&M! We will have Mia, Summer, Vicky and Ivy to ease your worries away! E&M Health & Wellness 7665 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4 Markham, ON Call (905) 479-6668 or text (416) 561-0623
  5. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, SIMRAN, PREET, JIYA, MONIKA, MIA, PAOLA, PAYAL PEARL, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  6. すみません:
    Baby , Jojo and Mina working at bestu wellness. BABY is young.
  7. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Camila🌸Juliana🌸Brandy🌸Yoyo ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  8. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Tiffany🌸Hellen🌸Rebecca ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  9. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness will have 6 girls working, Japanese students girl Hannah, Amy, Victoria, Jenny, Ella, Queenie, @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  10. すみません:
    5 hot Girls on duty at IU Wellness and Beauty Center 7220 Kennedy Rd, unit #2B
  11. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Young Sexy Chinese Mimi. Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  12. See You Health Center:
    Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
5’ 1”, 100 lbs Blonde Hair
Great BBJ, CIM 
 🥑🥑Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎ 416-988-2950
  13. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 1”, 98 lbs black Hair
Great BBJ🥑 Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑 Nancy💕 Vietnamese BBBJ/CIM Queen Natural D+ Cups Naturally Curved Body With Nice Tight Sexy Ass ☎️647-446-0886
  14. bnwellness_wilson:
    Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute Jessy 30’s slime open mind and young fun Ivy 36DD big buttocks open mind , pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  15. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: JULIA & TIANA . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy.
  16. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Shasa,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  17. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lucky ,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Anika , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  18. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, KAT & PHOENIX . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. KAT is young & slim with C Cups , a tasty figure & a tasty menu. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  19. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  20. Sunrise Spa:
    😘 We have a wonderful Asian spa in downtown Toronto 😘 302 Adelaide St W, 2nd Floor 😘 Today is Tina, Sophie and Kitty 😘 416-916-7276
  21. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  22. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Suki. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! SUKI is a sexy lady, short with big boobs, medium massage & nice services. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4
  23. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, SIMRAN, PREET, JIYA, MONIKA, MIA, PAOLA, PAYAL PEARL, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  24. nexami:
    Rani spa
  25. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & MIA. Evening: CHERRY, MIA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. MIA is a young & slim A Cup 𝙎𝙋𝙄𝙉𝙉𝙀𝙍, very PRETTY & PETITE Vietnamese
  26. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Nana😘 is a sexy young slim Malaysian girl
  27. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Vicky🥰A new arrival at our branch 🎉👯‍♀️Vicky is a very young CBC part time student working for tuition fees and books, this bright young sexy girl is willing to showcase her eagerness to please AND be pleased. Busty 36DD boobs on a
  28. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 👍👍👍👍👍body scrub🌹🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366New girl Luna and Jessica is joining. She can provide a very good massage with sensual touch. She knows how to take direction and please a man. Jessica 😘can provide deep Thai massage. She takes directions very well. She has many assets and knows how to use them. Come see her today.Welcome to walk in or make an appointment at any time. Plenty of parking space at the back door
  29. goldie2023:
    Body scrub
  30. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness have 5 young petite girls working today @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  31. kktvbox:
    Anyone has tried tabu Cambridge recently
  32. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Young Sexy Chinese Mimi. Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  33. ForeverYoung1Spa:
    2 Young Girls at 1839 Danforth ave second floor 416 855 6533
  34. AliceSpa:
    SATURDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 416-298-0898 3 Girls Today at Alice Spa: QIQI: Unimaginable beauty, young busty student from Korea, half white, internet celebrity, very beautiful face, natural D Cups, Curvy Body, nice boobs and ass, long black hair, excellent services. Best at bbbj, rim, dfk, kissing ur body all over, all positions.
  35. See You Health Center:
    Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples 🥑🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer ☎️ 416-988-2950
  36. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 1”, 98 lbs black Hair
Great BBJ, Provides Excellent Service 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service🥑 Lucy💕 Hot Vietnamese Girl Spinner Body Type Handles a Big Weapon like a PRO Provides Excellent Customer Service 🥑 Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  37. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just
  38. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal, needy and at time a little mischievous , she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have
  39. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Claire 🌸Hellen 🌸Christina 🌸Kitty 🌸Rebecca ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  40. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Foxy -🔥Your new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5’7” sexy Korean girl with a wild
  41. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Valentina 🌸Alisa 🌸Nina ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  42. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY, then (After 7pm) CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Korean beauty.
  43. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 SPA: JULIA, TIANA & a NEW GIRL. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. NEW GIRL Details to follow...
  44. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, KAT & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. KAT is young & slim with C Cups , a tasty figure & a tasty menu. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  45. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  46. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Anita, Cindy & May, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is new today. Details to follow... Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. May is a young, extremely sexy Vietnamese
  47. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY & NANA. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴
  48. bnwellness_wilson:
    Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute Sophia 30’s slime and young fun Yoyo 36DD open mind , pretty GFE Lina and sweet Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  49. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹2 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Ivy big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, Suki professional super Thai deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  50. すみません:
    5 hot Girls on duty at IU Wellness and Beauty Center 7220 Kennedy Rd, unit #2B
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator