Russians in Garden City

Completely agree as well. I had mentioned this several time in earlier posts.

A beautiful woman does not necessarily mean a good GFE. But, if you speak a little bit Russian and show some respect to the girl, you guys out there - BELIEVE ME, the CIS and Russian girls will love you for it. They are very hesitant to open out but once they do, it's complete bliss. Reviewom my mongering experience over 3 continents, Russian women get the top points for performance in bed.

Again, the key word is respect.

Awesome Review. Request you not to give too many pointers on the location. Your instructions are a dead give away. Please edit if possible.

hi AK,

you are romancing too much man .

i can't imagine how you are having time to spend for this wonderful chicks.

are you in any seperate Island to enjoy these things.

we people are unlucky to be in this forum as a member.

any way truely my wishes you to rule this bangalore forum as king.

cheers Reviewiend.

how many 9/10, 10/10 Indians do we find in the circuit? not many....and pay 15K+ to have a below average sex, even if we find them once in a long while...!

coming back to Russians - yes most of them what we find anywhere in the world(except may be in CISs) working as professionals are moms / divorcees ... once in blue moon we find unmarried girls. (they get married before 19, have one or two kids, husband chases other young ones, they struggle to find a descent earnings, so they become a professional). But not only for looks but also for lots of other elements like attitude , hygiene , I find Russians far ahead than most of the Indians I've encountered. To put it in other words, I'm confident that I'll get more value for my money with a CIS girl than an Indian and my past history of experience with both kind of girls proves that.

You can do some research in this forum, I think mpter Delhi, Bangalore is the hot destination for CIS working girls... I don't think they are easily available in mumbai and goa...as easy as in Bangalore. And trust me my Reviewiend except for Mumbai, the LEs are very strict everywhere... and its kind of miserable situation in Goa if you ask me.

I'm sincerely sad that you found only 30+, saggy, wrinkle skinned, charmless, no fair..(???) CIS girls in your mongering street. I think desi murgi's suites you the best and enjoy and have fun with them.

its just my two cents...:) but as they say "to each his own"..!

Cheers

AK

ak, you're clearly a true blue cis fan :D

not sure if it's just me, but doesn't cis quality in bangalore seem to be going south these days?

enjoyed the Review immensely though

look forward to your phuket 'travelogue' :D

cheers

your taste is same like mine "inn.heart"... I'm also trying past couple of months.. Still trying definitely will share the contact if I get any...

Am sure there can be no Monday Blues when you punt two CIS babes the same day. Way to go c2ak :)

Thanks to Adidasex for sharing the number for this recently-very-famous Russian near Br****e towers.

I parked behind the towers and was asked to a hotel near by. The hotel has only 3-4 rooms, looks like a sweat shop..was shown two russians..both were exposing the fair-skinned leg-piece in abundance..asked for m*****a who was prettier than the other one..she is also known as natal**y she was available but busy for 5 mins..that 5 mins actually meant 25 minutes..atleast 3 mongerers were waiting there, all were on 5 mins wait period for long :) Its interesting to see your fellow Reviewiends waiting in the ration queue, with their i-want-action-right-now looks :)

Finally the ST started. I gave 6k as others have, but he wanted 7..talked to the middle man who arranged this for me..he said give him 6.5k..i finally settled for 6.4k..all in Reviewont of this skimpy clad bombshell..

Finally closed the door, started the discussion..told her folks love you online :) she showed her hindi skills..actually very impressive..I told her i am punjabi..and she goes then Chak De Fatte..she showed some pics on her galaxy s phone..we played the guess-my-age game..i told her 26 and 29..she said 31..so i lost..that, and we started the action..

she did this magical way of putting the condy trick using mouth..gave a cbj..her body is quite flawless..except that she has big structure in all the directions..she is developing cellulite which is visible now..breasts are enough to keep you busy..she uses professional lengerie..that victoria secret kind, unlike her indian counterparts who have Rupa kind..

mpter that knock on the door, her phone goes off evey 5 mins..so we started with missionary..she was faking some sounds, i could tell..did the doggy..followed by some more making out and missionary..and ending up on her hands and thighs, while sucking her boo*s..

overall very reRevieweshing experience..for me, an Sp visit mpter long time..and that to to the phoren land.

looks : 8/10
body : 9/10
damage: 6.4k + 100 tip (thats all i had ..)
WIR : if extra budget, yes..he said we keep recycling them every 10 days, so will visit mpter a few weeks to see whats on the menu.

Mate, cn i gt contacts of russian girls in blore. wld be flying next week to blore.

Thnkx

Can't agree more with you on this ;) She did take me to heaven quite a few times :D

Before I start writing this Review, I need to firstly thank and secondly apologize to a fellow monger who has been very helpful (You know you your are :D) I had no intention of mongering today. I actually told a certain someone that I could not monger today, but a call on my way back Reviewom a client steered me right into the mongering highway.

Driving back home mpter half a decent day's work. Get an MMS Reviewom an SP(someone who was a bell boy earlier at the SP :eek:) Saw the MMS. Eyes popped. I was less than 10 minutes away. So decided, what the hell. Let's check it out.

Reached. Negotiated for 8K for 2 hours. Mentioned upReviewont that there could be some extra time. Was agreed upon.

Went inside. Here's the weird part. I speak passable Russian. This girl speaks good English and even a little Hindi. We spoke for almost 30 minutes, and in the conversation, I managed to hook up with the numbers for some other GREAT CIS girls that I was with before.

One beer down each (I'd had 4 large vodka's for lunch). A little jizzed. Told her I need a shower. Check this out. She opened her suitcase, gave me a Reviewesh towel Reviewom her personal list, and also shampoo and bodywash. Boy, was I on my way. Long shower. She came in mpter about 10 minutes to ask why I was not done. Told her that I was waiting for her :) She did not oblige. Some sort of shyness. Subsequent conversation revealed that she is in this business only for a short time. No guys, I KNOW CIS girls. I can find out in a few minutes if they are lying or not, because I know so much about their countries with my travel exploits.

So, went back to bed. She came to bed. Started kissing me. DFK, reluctant at first, but progressively getting better. She BIT my tongue. Not so cool, but I let it pass. Kissing all over. Went down to little stash, and asked me for condom. I told her to pass the BJ since I don't like CBJ. Closed my eyes and lay down enjoying her tongue all over my body. All of a sudden, I feel her lips about my shmpt, and I was like.... WHOA.... THIS IS NICE!!! One of the better BBJ's I've had. mpter about 10 minutes, flipped her over and started kissing her Reviewom the top. OK, this is funny, when I got to the business end, she actually told me she is shy and wants to cover her face in a towel. Oh well, said OK. Pretty unusual clit and labia. But tasted good. Was down there gasping for breath for almost 10 minutes till the orgasm exploded. The best part was that she was shreaking at that time, and I was half expecting the next door people to knock on the door.

mpter, she asked me if I wanted a 3-way with her Reviewiend. I said why not. She calls her Reviewiend who is more than willing to. However, the broker throws a spanner in the works. Oh well....

Lying in bed with her felt real good. Supple body. Small tits, but suggestive that they have not been overused or sucked by an infant. Little stash was at attention all along. She pulls me over and asks for the rubber. Today, I decided to go with the crezendo. Amazing rubber with the vibrator. So, got that one, started with her on top. Turned on the vib, and OMG, she loved it. mpter some time, got into mish with her and went on till she came. I also exploded, but she actually was asking me to keep on fucking her because she was still coming.

Then it was shower time and photo time as well. She gladly obliged with pics. Finished the beer, pat kissed her and left. She actually thanked me !?

Awesome time. Damage 8K, plus drinks. Attached pic.

I'd give this experience about 8/10.

provide some more information dude !! which place did you had ? for FN , how many programs you were entertained for ? rate for fn ?

Hey Guys, Help me out with the numbers of those SPs.. I am in search for a foreigner who has a perfect figure and who loves to be enjoyed. Also a white skinned and totally shaved bodied woman. Please help ... I need it by this month end. Thanks in advance.
Raj
Bangalore

Hey @sood,

Looks like a keeper then.. its hard to find with the over priced / under performing stuff in the market.

Thanks,

Maniac Monday....

had a good rest over the weekend with plenty of tennis, booze, food & sleep... when started the day had no so called Monday blues and life and business was normal....

Then hell broke loose and how.... !!

whoever is screwing the world economy and financial mess is need to be rammed in all the available holes in their body..... stocks are going down, Forex is acting like crazy dick... and add to that my customers are acting over cranky.... why I can't get a customer just the way I behave with my service providers.... ((

by 12 head was spinning and even without calling my SP1 drew like Vettal and reached whore street in jiffy and knocked his door..... he had two CIS and my bad luck both of them are occupied.... talk about recession, inflation, slow down, melt down and all the BS... !!!

Jumped out of that whore house and knocked one more door just couple of hops down the road.....

saw legendary Natalie's sister (or whatever) .... not as good as Natalie.... but manageable... threw the payment across boy's face and locked the door.... ))

she served hot tea, finished it in flash, burnt my tongue, and got into action right away...

nothing special about sex... normal...kissing here, biting there... some cuddling some puddling... got the load out of the system fairly quickly and tipped her 500 and rushed back to office...

5K for 1hour..... VFM - 50%... {I like fluffy body to roll over but she had little too much here and there} for a change had sex and tea together,,,, there is always first time... ))

grabbed some food in-between and rushed back to office only to see Rs sinking to down under and add couple of calls Reviewom irritating customers making this Monday atrocious...

walked, pushed, pulled, huffed, puffed till evening in the office and nothing looked promising.... meantime SP1 was calling me nonstop... refused to pick up his calls till 8PM and was having a drink or two with a Reviewiend .... few drinks and the bad day makes perfect seforum.xxxe when you start listening to your small head more than big head... add to that SP1 calls and MMSs.... ))

reached SP1 place by 8.30, saw one more CIS "borch" and ordered few beers and munching and closed the door ...

she said she's Reviewom Kiev (BS)... and her real name is "Milana" - god bless her... ))

We kissed, pressed and drank KFs and watched AMA programs, danced, she did some seduction moves, cursed few singers, appreciated few, it was fun, intense and romantic and erotic...

she must be about 35, extra cushions all over, not great but 6/10 may be less...

once we reached the bed she was good but again not great.... though I was no mood to go down under she did a pretty good job between my legs.. lots of kissing, biting, caressing, licking, stroking to Tea bags...

started with Mish and mpter quite a lot of strokes... emptied the load on her stomach...

brain is now coming back to reality and played some more time with her, sipped one more beer and gave her good night kiss and walked off... ))

10K for nearly 3 hrs and VFM - 70%... good but not great ))

Somehow avoided DD checking and reached home smpely and had a peaceful sleep,.... ))

someday are meant to be like this and that's why I hate plans...))

so I'm off to Phuket this weekend, may be one more Review coming before that... )) and it's going to be interesting... ))

View attachment 57939View attachment 57940View attachment 57941View attachment 57942View attachment 57942

AK

Mate, cn u fwd me sm of ur russian contacts in blore, flying dwn thr next week. Thnkx...

Shoutbox
  1. すみません:
    **Anniversary Celebration Alert!** 🎉 To celebrate our aniversary, we’re thrilled to announce a **2-Week Promotion** Starting from october 15th to 31st ! Every day, we’ll be selecting a lucky winner daily who will receive a **FREE room fee!** 🏨✨ How to enter: 1.The lucky person will have the chance to pick a lucky envelope that contains their free room fee prize. 🎁 Join us in the celebration, and don’t miss out on your chance to win! Good luck to everyone! 🍀
  2. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @ Spanish / Japanese/ Korean girls in Markham 416-669-8508 call getting more info
  3. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness have 7 girls working: Jenny, Cici, Hatti, Lulu, Pinky, Ella, Queenie @6262 Hwy7 until #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  4. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  5. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  6. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  7. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna💋Tiffany💋Amy💋. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly👍💋Please contact 9052375885💋 or SMS 4163565876💋
  8. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NANA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NANA is a slim & pretty Chinese lady with liberal services. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment.
  9. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  10. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica 💕💕 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along 🥑 Sasa 💕 Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service 🥑Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  11. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  12. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Fran 🌸Isabella 🌸Alisa 🌸Aletta 🌸Selina ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  13. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Emily 🌸Nina 🌸Kim ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  14. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳 : Bobo (New today), Mia & Sasa. Bobo is a small, slim and sexy lady, petite with all natural busty melons for your enjoyment. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen, and is open to dfk and cfs.
  15. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️ EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  16. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Baby😘🥰 A young, vibrant 22 year old petite spinner from Vietnam with a calm and welcoming presence. Her dark, flowing hair complements her soft, warm smile, creating an approachable and friendly atmosphere. She carries herself with
  17. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  18. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lucky , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  19. See You Health Center:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎ 416-988-2950
  20. tommyboy_69:
    united states
  21. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Petite Chinese Lin, Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  22. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 KAVYA, CANDY, SALMA, MALIYA, MONIKA, SANA, PRIYA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  23. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young sweet slime 30’s and Young fun Tina curvy body open mind, fun GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  24. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa♨️♨️♨️New combination 3 girls Luna and Mia and Tina👍The caring and gentle Mia will guide you in healthy physiotherapy, and the young and beautiful Tina's diversified massage techniques will provide you with hot services. Body slide🔥The mysterious little vortex WoW attracts you💯💯You are welcome to test it at any time and make an appointment👍5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366
  25. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Petite Chinese Lin, Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  26. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Cherry and Luna 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Vicky deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  27. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Mary💋Lisa💋Coco💋. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly👍💋Please contact 9052375885💋 or SMS 4163565876💋
  28. Sparkling Spa:
  29. Endless Joy Spa:
  30. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA ,
  31. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  32. See You Health Center:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 1”, 98 lbs black Hair
Great BBJ,Provides Excellent Service 🥑Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
5’ 1”, 100 lbs Blonde Hair
Great BBJ, CIM 
 ☎ 416-988-2950
  33. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Cassy🌸Maria🌸Isabella🌸Nina🌸Camila ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  34. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl 🥑 Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  35. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful se
  36. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Luna🌸Lulu🌸Valentina ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  37. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young fun Ivy big buttocks 30’s open mind and Young cute Tina with curve body, sweet GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  38. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage kasa ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs coco ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  39. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  40. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  41. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️EMILY, LUCY & CINDY. EMILY is a VERY tiny petite SPINNER of the highest quality. Emily has a pretty face, natural A Cups, slim waist, and a lovely spinner bottom, topped off with the very best of services. LUCY is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services.
  42. SugarLoveSpa:
    Thursday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups. Luna can do everything.
  43. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, PREETI and CHLOE are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  44. Aqua Health Centre:
    😊 Kayla and Wendy are available today! 😊 Thursday slow relaxing massage 😊 1729 Bloor Street West 😊 At Keele Subway Station 😊 High Park area 😊 647-343-6851 😊
  45. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹2 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Cherry and Luna 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Vicky deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  46. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, SANA, KAVYA, PAYAL PEARL, JIYA, SARIKA, PRIYA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  47. lotushubspa:
    Lotus Spa Richmond Hill 10737 Yonge St unit13 ' Today we recommend new girls for massage services including Lisa💋Tiffany💋Amy💋, all of them are young and beautiful with first-class service, from China🇨🇳Taiwan🇸🇬Korea🇰🇷If you want a massage, please contact us at 9052375885📞4163565876, you can send SMS
  48. Sparkling Spa:
  49. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  50. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ ANGELINA is a young & pretty Indian girl with a slim figure and very good services. CHLOE is new, slim sexy figure with nice C or D Cups, a pretty face, and great services. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola.
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator