Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sheets

Mr Grinch

Reaction score
I am just starting out my new practice and I need sheets but I’m confused on which way to go and was wondering if any one has suggestions on what type of sheets are the best Cotton, Flannel, Blend ???

Sheets

I think it's a personal choice. I find it sometimes difficult to work with flannel, but prefer high thread count for cotton sheets. Flannel's tend to be warmer during the winter and cotton cooler in the summer. It depends.

Some people use a laundry/linen service, I do not.I started my collection of sheet sets during school.  I still have some of them.  Others that got thread bare in places I cut to make slip covers for bolsters and small pillows.Get the best you can for your budget...and always look for the sales.I have about three sets of flannel which are very nice in the winter.  They do need to break in.In the warmer weather I use a percale or cotton blend.  High thread count and patterns.  I have never used solid sheets....patterns hide oil stains.Don't go wild with your patterns...I have some florals, stripes, checks, abstracts.JCPenney has nice sheets when they are on sale.I got Martha S sheets at Kmart a few years back and they were crappy.  I was surprised.Good luck, have fun, work smart.Robyn

Martha S sheet ARE super crappy!!!  I bought her flannel sheets for my own bed, and after the third wash, the fitted sheet came out of the dryer with a 2 foot rip right in the center!  Then, two washes later, the top sheet came out with several holes and rips.  I agree that JCPenney's sheets are great.  I have some cotton "sateen" ones and they're very soft.  I try to use the softest sheets possible.  I have a new set that I got on sale from Linens & Things that's more stiff than what I'd usually buy, and they're a bit too loud for the massage room.  Hopefully a few washings will solve that.

I agree that sheets are a personal choice and you will probably change and develop along the way.  I get my sheets from all sorts of places.......mainly where I find a good price and a nice pattern (I never use solids either). I've been lucky so far, in that I have never had a set that I hated.  I did have one set that were a little stiff, but that was solved after only a few washings.

Sheets

I like regular old cotton sheets, 200 thread count or higher. Flannel is nice for winter as well. When I was in school I bought some of those jersey knit sheets. Mistake! LOL, they stretch and twist and get all screwed up around your clients legs.

lol, i think we've ALL made the jersey knit mistake!  I was trying to fold the flat sheet one day, and i got so mad at it, that i just wadded it up and threw it out.   :mad:I think they're hard to deal with on the table too, because the fitted and flat sheets tend to "stick" together, and then I always ended up fighting with the sheet trying to drape clients.  Wasn't worth it.

I like Egyptian Cotton if you have a little extra money to spend.  I am still interested in finding some high end sheets someday that are even nicer than these, but for now that little plan is on hold.  However, some of this will depend on budget.For a good and inexpensive sheet, go to Wal-Mart.  They have two types that are just a few bucks each.  Get the higher thread count one and use a nice blanket on top.  They are great as starter sheets and also as your run-overs for when you get busier and have really nice sheets, but maybe ran out of the ones you like best that day, or did not have time to wash the night before.  I have about 12 sets of these in a beig-y cream color.I must say, Egyptian Cotton so far have been my favorite.  Bought those at Linens & Things.  I have about 8 sets of these in a maroon color.Hope this helps.

I've gotten most of my sheets either at Wal-Mart or Target.  A poly-cotton blend tends to LOOK a little nicer on the table (they don't tend to wrinkle as much in the dryer - and I don't know about you guys, but I have NO intention of ironing my sheets!!  ;D), but the 100% cotton sheets tend to be more comfortable (softer) for the clients.  Then again, the poly-cotton blend sheets I got at Target are something like 220 thread count and surprisingly soft!Be sure to save your receipts - and the original packaging the sheets came in.  Not only can you write the costs of your sheets off come tax time, you can often return the sheets to the store - even AFTER you've used them - if they aren't the quality you're expecting.  I've NEVER had trouble returning sheets to either Wal-Mart or Target.  If I have used them, I do tell them that, of course.  If not, I tell them that, too. If they've been used, the store will typically write it off as a "damaged" item, and if they're still clean, they'll just re-package them and re-sell them, usually at a slight discount.

Another question:  Do you use a fitted and flat sheet or 2 flat sheets or???Thanks!

Sheets

Since I was in school, I always thought the most professional sheets were plain colors. I've never had anything but plain in my office, but get tired of either hiding the oil stains that somehow stay there (I usually add Dawn to the laundry detergent and it takes them out), or having to rewash. Have any of your clients made a comment about the professionalism of patterned sheets?

Sheets

I use a fitted and a flat sheet. Underneath that I have a heated throw that I got for $10 on clearance. :) Much better than the $60 massage table warmers I've seen. I was worried that my clients would feel the cords inside of it so I laid there for a while making sure they wouldn't be annoying. While lying down you can't feel them at all. I'd like to add a fleece pad someday as well.

ooohhh spiritedjen, you lucked out on that deal...I'm jealous  :-/  ;)Seforum.xxxg,I have used patterned sheets half the time but I make sure they are somewhat professional in appearance. For example, I have a simple plaid pattern set and another sheet set a w/ sage ivy print, etc. Be well,Jen

Sheets

Have any of your clients made a comment about the professionalism of patterned sheets?

Yes, always nice comments.

I am very conservative and it is reflected in my decor.

We were taught to NOT get, lets say, LOUD sheets....animal prints and stark geometrical shapes.

A few checks and many florals, some stripes and abstract patterns.

I try to not have flowers on the table if a man is booked.

Robyn

Sheets

I've never had anything but plain in my office, but get tired of either hiding the oil stains that somehow stay there (I usually add Dawn to the laundry detergent and it takes them out), or having to rewash.

Seforum.xxxg,

You could also try a bar soap called Zote for this. It's awesome on restaurant oils (mainly peanut). Rub the bar on the stain before you wash and toss it in. Costs about $.60 for a large (14.1 oz.) bar.

I use light colored solid sheets (off-white, sage and light blue).  I actually have clients comment that they want the blue sheet, if they haven't had them in a while. آ ;D The cotton type have stained easy, jersey knit and flannel haven't stained at all. آ My clients love the jersey knit, but I relate to jellybeanbutterfly with getting annoyed while folding them.
Another question: آ Do you use a fitted and flat sheet or 2 flat sheets or
I use a fitted sheet on the table, flat sheet to cover the client, and the pillowcase for the face cradle.Seforum.xxxg,I've been using the Dawn detergent method and the sheets come out of the dryer smelling SO nice.

For those of you who use Dawn dish detergent about how much to you use per load? I just have to try this. I use solid sheets and I hate the oil stains. I don't suppose it would work on sheets that have already been washed and dryed though. I, too, use pillowcases on my head rest. I'd like to buy some fitted face cradle covers but the options are endless and mind boggling to me.  ::)

Sheets

Aikaterine said:
Seforum.xxxg,

You could also try a bar soap called Zote for this. It's awesome on restaurant oils (mainly peanut). Rub the bar on the stain before you wash and toss it in. Costs about $.60 for a large (14.1 oz.) bar.

*hehe*

I saw this and just had to know more... so I did a search on the internet and found a blog with Zote info on it. *chuckles*

For your reading pleasure:
Yesterday, a mysterious Mr. Zote added a comment to the entry, explaining the uses of Zote. I sent him an email thanking him for making him the premier English-language Zote resource online. He emailed me back to day, giving even more info:

Hi Chris!

I actually work at the factory where the Zote soap is manufactured. (http://www.lacorona.com.mx)
To understand the existance of this soap, we need to understand it origin. This soap was used in the past (no washing machines yet) in México, when people used to go to the river and wash their clothes. They simple rub the clothes on a rugged surface (like a rock), and hand wash the clothes. Then consumers started to use a machine called "palangana" that is like the Belly of a turtle (rugged) to wash in home. That´s why no instructions are needed (at least in Mexico) Nowadays, with more washing machines around this technique trends to desapear, but consumers are still finding a way to keep using the Zote soap. We are developing a new Liquid Zote (like a liquid detergent) that you can pour directly to the machine.
Since there are a lot of Mexicans in the USA (Texas), they are demanding this product and that´s the reason you can find it on the shelves in Wal-Mart and other stores.
It is funny, but there are some many alternate uses for this bar, like Mosquito repelent, hair treatment,fishing bite, fabric softener, YOU NAME IT!!
With a 36,000,000 million bars sold last year you can bet we´ll have Zote bar soap for a while.
If you need more information, I´ll be glad to help you!

EDUARDO RUEDA GONZALEZ
INTERNATIONAL SALES
FABRICA DE JABON LA CORONA

I know this seems banal, but I think this a demonstration of the power of the Internet. I posed a question on my site, asking for information that was unavailable in English, and a domain expert found my site and provided the relevant information. He even gave me a little bit of Mexican folklore to further my understanding of Zote's role in the culture. Thank you Mr. Zote!

Posted by: Rachelle at January 8, 2005 07:55 PM
I found zote today at wal-mart in the laundry soap section, I like old fashion type stuff so I bought a bar heck for 66 cents you can't loose. I cut it into bars to wash my hands and It really cleans well and with out the residue other soaps leave behind. to me it smells like ivory. I cut some and added it to my laundry to see if it makes the clothes smell nice, I think I'll go back to wal-mart and buy every bar they have.

Posted by: david at January 26, 2005 12:04 AM
I`m from Mexico, from the Yucatan Peninsula and I'm proud that mexican products are being used not only by "paisanos" in the U.S. but also by American citizens. Zote soap is a very good product with a long tradition in Mexico, there are lots of products from fabrica de jabon La Corona that are leaders in the mexican market and could be interesting for Americans (detergents, vegetable oils even toothpaste). Talking about laundry soap I can tell you that Mexico has lots of interesting products; there are yellow soaps, white soaps, pink soaps even black soaps but here in the Yucatan Peninsula the leader soap is a blue one: Jabon Princesa Azul. This is a wonderful product that has been in the market for over 50 years and sells even more than Zote. It has a white and blue color that makes it look odd, but cleans great, specially white clothes and many people use it as bathing soap, others use it to wash their face because they say is good to fight "acne". It is made from vegetable oils unlike Zote and others that are made from "packer tallow" (oils derived from animal fats). Try it if you can, I don`t know if it sells in the U.S. but it should!!!
David Pinelo - Merida, Yucatan. MEXICO

Posted by: David Pinelo at February 14, 2005 12:27 PM
Zote is awesome! I too found it cheap at big lots... it looked liked what my Nonna used to wash laundry over the summers in Italy... her clothes were always clean (long before Tide-n-cheer!) I love to xperiment on everything w/ it... here's what I found:
Zote is awesome on:
wood floors (finished or unfinished)
plastic/ Tupperware mystery white film: gone
any protein/ food mess
drip pans
stove brown goop
and even...... my long haired shitzu dogs are pleased with the low odor, high shine shorter rinse!
TIP: use your potato peeler and shave a couple flakes into an empty squirt bottle, fill with hot water, shake and now you have a liquid spray!

Posted by: elissa at April 16, 2005 02:58 AM
I've been making my own laundry and dishwasher detergent with Zote. I just realized that the two Walmarts near me just quit carrying it. The recipe goes as following: 1 bar of Zote grated finely, 3 cups of borax, 3 cups of *super washing soda. (found at Publix, or a feed and seed, called soda ash) mix all together. Use 2 tsp. in the dishwasher. Use 2 tblsp. in the washing machine. I love it, and it saves me some money.

Posted by: Alicia at June 29, 2005 11:29 AM
Great soap. I have a problem with using soaps with fragrance, but this one dosen't bother me.It reminds me of the old time Laundry soap (bar). Before the days of all this great priceless medicine,we would mix a little with sugar, make a paste and put it on a Boil to bring it to a head. It worked every time.
I found mine at General Dollar. They don't always have it. Will try Walmart.
LORRAINE in Summerville,South Carolina

Posted by: LORRAINE at July 22, 2005 06:11 AM
A friend of mine gave me a bar of Zote last night to wash my son's baseball pants because it gets out dirt so well. My youngest got hold of a sharpie permanent pen and a new shirt. I rushed and tried some Zote on it. It took out the pen and not a spec in site! I'm sold and I'm heading to Big Lots, Walmart and the dollar stores to get more. I'm trashing the rest of the junk on my shelves! I love the smell too!

thanks to my friends from Mexico!

Posted by: lou at September 9, 2005 07:50 AM
I am amazaed at ZOTE soap. I had a sons friend give him a baseball shirt for the team he was on but it was covered with old red clay stains that had been washed & dried in for about 2 years. I used everything to try to get it clean, then tried ZOTE. I wet the shirt and rubbed the ZOTE on, dropped it in the wash and when it came out it was SPARKLING white. When we went to the ballpark his friend said hey is that the shirt I gave you? It's soooo white. It is the only product i found to get out washed in stains out. Just read all the comments and am going to try it on the dog (a 90 lb German Shepard)and see what happens.

Posted by: Laura at October 3, 2003 07:17 PM
I also heard that Zote soap was good for acne if you use it to wash your face. Only used once a day, it can help clear up skin.

Posted by: Theresa at March 17, 2004 01:38 PM
I grate the entire bar on a cheese grater put it in a ziplock bag and put about 1/2 cup in my wash for each load. If you have babies it get's all the spit up right out of those burp cloths. Wonderful for sheets and towels.

Posted by: yag at March 19, 2004 11:58 AM
I PICKED UP A BAR SOMEWHERE IN TEXAS AND BASICALLY FORGOT I HAD IT UNTIL I STARTED CLEANING OUT KITCHEN CABINETS.
I WAS WASHING MY KITCHEN WALLS (LOT OF GREASE)AND DECIDED TO TRY THE ZOTE ON THEM. I WAS AMAZED BY THE RESULTS. I HOPE I DON'T RUN OUT OF ZOTE BEFORE I FINISH WASHING THE REST OF THE WALLS IN MY HOME.

Posted by: C. MARTINEZ at May 8, 2004 04:05 PM
Zote soap is seriously the best!
I use it in the shower, not in the laundry...
I like the soapy smell, not scented like other soaps... and it contains at least 66% fatty acid which is what pure soap is made from... I can't stop using it! If I had $1000 dollars to blow id buy all the zote I could find...

Posted by: christina at February 6, 2005 05:47 PM
I discovered Zote when we were in Mexico and needed to handwash some things - it was cheap and I could take the rest home unlike a liquid. I now swear by it - it is great for treating stains before a macine wash, and I rub a wet rag with it to remove pet stains from carpets - it is the only thing I've found that takes out vomit! It works well on blood too - a bar will last forever. You can grate or chunk it into the washing machine, but you need to let it sit to disolve.

Posted by: sandyb at April 30, 2005 06:57 PM
I make another laundry soap with /Zote and lye: 1 grated bar of Zote, 1gallon cold water, 1/4 cup Red Devil lye ( please be careful not to splash in your eye or on skin) stir, add 4 more gallons of water, stir some more, add .5 oz of an essential oil for scent (rosemary, lavender) you may want to add tea tree oil. This is my best recipe.

--
Washing the Dog with Zote;
I just wet the dog with warm water, rub the bar on her fur, rub her fur to lather it up and work it down to her skin, then rinse her off in warm water. It rinses out easily and leaves her squeaky clean. Needs only two 5 gal. buckets of the warm water, and I have a 55 lb. dog!

my school required 250 count cotton sheets. i bought mine at linens and things for $10 a set! :D

Maybe someone already said this but I went to the thrift store. I got great sheets for super cheap. They are nice and soft from being washed so many times already. I paid about $4-5 per set less then I would have for a lower thread count at the discount stores. The only draw back is if you have a particular color in mind. For school ours don't even have to match and even though we are in a very non-competitive learning atmosphere I think there is a little bit of "my sheets are wilder and or cooler then yours thing going on!!"

Shoutbox
  1. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS SUMMER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  2. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet open mind Yoyo and young pretty cute Ella, sexy Coco and fun GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  3. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Fit Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  4. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl Jasmine today
  5. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  6. Hollywood_Spa:
    💢 a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💫💞💥💋 Saturday, 💘💋 Olivia, 💞💋 tiny girl, pretty, long dark hair. Friendly and has a very relaxing touch, you're sure to enjoy 💯💥 Sisi, 👄👄 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you 💘 📱 416 222-5554📱
  7. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  8. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  9. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💖💐 Saturday, 💖💋 Lucy, 💋tall and slim, toned and in shape, nice boobs, very white, smooth skin. customer service oriented. Pretty and friendly. and, Fifi, 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  10. Withme_Spa:
    💕💢 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, 💋💞💘Saturday, ❣💥  Anna, 👄👄 model like appearance, slim, and sexy body, very pretty and friendly. Great treatment and service. ❣ Ruby, 💋💋medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment 💗 Vivian,💋 average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love. 💦💫 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  11. GoldenFlower:
    SATURDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Misa(to 7pm), Monica & Sherry. After 7pm: Mila & Mimi Misa is a young, pretty & petite Vietnamese lady, about 5’ tall with long black hair. She can provide a satisfying session. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian
  12. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: ELSA, NINA & SUGAR. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty student, esrly 20’s about 5’2” and 105 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure, and provides a great massage. NINA is a young and beautiful Chinese lady, 168Cms,
  13. lemon_tree:
    💛💫 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 💞💥💝💋Saturday, .. 👄👄 Tina / Gracie.... 👄👄 average height and slim build, friendly and sexy, long dark hair, over the top service. and Lisa, 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  14. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋 at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 ❤💞 Saturday, ❤ milf Mary💋💋 today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality. and Tammy, 💯💋 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  15. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Tiffany sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Angela very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  16. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MIA, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MIA is a young Vietnamese beauty with the looks and the skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure,
  17. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Misaki is a young and beautiful real Japanese girl with natural 34DD Cups and a great body. She is open to bbbj, dfk and cfs
  18. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  19. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  20. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Lucy & Maggie. Lucy is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like.
  21. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS SUMMER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: JAP SENSATION CHANEL AND SASSY JENNIFER READY TO KNOCK YOU OUT ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  22. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  23. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 4th , SATURDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹LILIAN 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 🆕 NAT 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 TINA & 🆕 NAT & 🆕 DAISY & LILIAN ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  24. Montreal 1969:
    Elise seduction
  25. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  26. Aufan Spa:
    ❤️ SOFIE, ANGELA and MIMI are here today for your massage needs ❤️ AUFAN SPA ❤️ 635 PHARMACY ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1L 3H3 ❤️ (647) 557-1407❤️
  27. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  28. hiyamickey:
    7 young petite sexy girls working @Reynaella wellness Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  29. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Summer and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Tina and beautiful GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  30. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st # 203 /new Asian girl Yuki &Persian girl Jasmine today
  31. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HAPPY & MICHELLE. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean attendant with great massage and other skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  32. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  33. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded.
  34. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Mumu,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  35. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  36. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  37. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  38. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817 3366🌹🌹🌹table shower 🚿 body scrub 😘😘😘😘Mia sexy body good service Cici nice girl Deep tissue massage
  39. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: *NEW GIRL HONEY, KELLY, & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HONEY (*NEW TODAY) is a beautiful slim Asian lady with an ample bosom, slightly curvy with a great ass. Her services are highly sought after. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services.
  40. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  41. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Kelly, Linda, Monica & Sonia. Arriving after 9pm: Jojo Kelly is slim and pretty with very good services. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  42. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  43. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  44. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  45. Sparkling Spa:
    OT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: JAP SENSATION CHANEL AND SASSY JENNIFER READY TO KNOCK YOU OUT ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  46. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 3rd , FRIDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 7️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 OLIVIA 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹 CHERRY 🌹LILIAN 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & 🆕 DAISY & CHERRY & LILIAN ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  47. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  48. Selkirk:
    For the most part, amps are very sketchy.
  49. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  50. K96akhil:
    Hyderabad
Back