Spa AD TABLE SHOWER Promotion @⛲BELLAGIO WELLNESS & SPA⛲ ☎️ (905) 707-6866 ☎️ #33-160 EAST BEAVER CREEK RICHMOND HILL

Rather invest funds in one gal than a back to back to get some 'relief'
Tomorrow's late opening throwing a wrench in the plans🤬
Yeah, super annoying… 😔… spa has no choice, its building thing, nuthin 2 do w Bellagio itself…

I can’t force… only entice! :lol

… Bellagio has lotsa new girls, & they get hired & told, s’ok, don’t do any xxxtras… then they decide on their own! :)

TBH really nice that a few have decided 2 add 😗 kissing… luv it! 🥴 very easy xxxtra 4 most girls 2 add… many already no how!

Russian, Italian, bs, LDS… all require some practice… but not kissing… well, some girls better than others but even clumsy kissing = pretty hot! :hot
So the fact that you are closed today has nothing to do with the fact xtc keeps forcing all the girls to kiss him?

So the fact that you are closed today has nothing to do with the fact xtc keeps forcing all the girls to kiss him?
I’m not closed, just Bellagio! ;)

… not much 2b done, it’s property maintenance. No choice, gotta let’ m do their thing.

… if gals don’t wanna kiss me, no big deal… I just don’t repeat :) Gals can provide, or not provide, whatever service they want … Cecelia’s nvr kissed me (& I leave her be) & she’s still working. 😁👍

… & if Cecelia ever sidles up2 me & promises DFK 💋 , I’ll book her 2 hrs np! :lol

… I got no influence on who gets hired or fired, nor on what services get offered… I’m just like any other dude here providing updates… a reporter, not an owner or mgr ofc!

Reopening @ 4pm 🕓

I’m not closed, just Bellagio! ;)

… not much 2b done, it’s property maintenance. No choice, gotta let’ m do their thing.

… if gals don’t wanna kiss me, no big deal… I just don’t repeat :) Gals can provide, or not provide, whatever service they want … Cecelia’s nvr kissed me (& I leave her be) & she’s still working. 😁👍

… & if Cecelia ever sidles up2 me & promises DFK 💋 , I’ll book her 2 hrs np! :lol

… I got no influence on who gets hired or fired, nor on what services get offered… I’m just like any other dude here providing updates… a reporter, not an owner or mgr ofc!

Reopening @ 4pm 🕓
Ok dude, whatever. I just see a spa closed half the day and it looks suspicious. Nobody else is closed.

Stopped in to say hi to the boss lady today as the spa was closed for fire sprinkler maintenance. Turns out they are as old as the building, having outlived their use by date, and needing replacement because of code. Great chat with Lucy, caught her with zero makeup on, but the woman is a natural beauty, and was even more gorgeous than usual (if that is possible). She fed me cherries and some kind of sour plum as we talked about our respective businesses and life in general. Great lady and loads of fun even outside the room, and I want to take the time here to thank her for her enduring friendship. Guessing that each unit will gradually get their sprinklers replaced, one by one, as the crew working today had 5 guys and they were cutting and replacing drywall as well as doing the plumbing for the new sprinkler heads.

Now I thought all the new members from June with numbers in their names were just new XTC handles, you know to replace the old ones and the actual reviewers who got tired of his act, so it seems odd that this guy is suspicious of XTC implying his kissing addiction may have led to the shut down of the shop for the day. Either a master stroke of misdirection, or just a burgeoning case of schizophrenia, there truly is only one XTC (figuratively speaking, literally the count is up over a dozen as far as I can determine).

Ok dude, whatever. I just see a spa closed half the day and it looks suspicious. Nobody else is closed.
Other spas have closed 4 full days, not just half days, in the past… its nuthin 2 worry about… they just hired a new gal today so biz = growing & florishing. ;)

Sami added some stars now, she is three stars today, baby! I wonder if that LFK becomes DFK soon?
Sami’s back I think Sunday … u should check her out ;) … since she added 👄 LFK so early, likely it’s something she’s comfy doing… more than nudity, which she added this wk :D

Among the gals today, Rica’s yer best bet… ultimately tho, all 😗 kissing = very YMMG … they can dodge or turn u down on a whim… if u click tho, damn, it’s genuine & they’ll kiss yer face off! 🥴

New gal Shirley? 1st day? Very unlikely 2kiss. Young & has nice face, gr8 msg skill, & … well, there’s no PLUS sign so xxxtras ≠ guaranteed… but gd chance u go home happy :)

Amy tries 2b service queen 👑 … does lotsa xxtras … not really a kisser yet… yet…

Cecelia’s not known as a kisser …

And… Lucy’s unlikely 2 kiss w 1st timers… her repeat clients have better luck… :)

… very very YMMV & not menu item 4 🌼Daisy, but … she does spontaneously 😗 kiss, on the mouth, if she likes u … if u got game w young Chinese gals, u might get a bit more GFE action than is listed here … 😉
I notice Amy subtracted LFK, but still does her patented LDS. Rica’s the DFK girl now. I am going to watch if anyone else adds some services. How’s the new girl Shirley?

What's there to be suspicious about? They have announced one day ahead they will be closed half day for some maintainance work. I was there today and I saw 2-3 young east indian looking guys working in the ceiling on sprinkler systems. I even saw one white haired out of shape old guy whatever his name is walked in there while I was in the car and about to leave. Shangri la closed 4 days to renovate not too long ago. Another spa on 14 th ave at Warden will be closed for a few weeks, that looks more suspicious to me.

Last edited:
⛲Bellagio Wellness & Spa

for JULY 20th SAT ⛲

☎️(905) 707-6866 ☎️

Chilling Its Saturday GIF by Markpain

🕛 Open 10:30am-10:00pm Daily🕛

🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek Richmond Hill 🗺

🛏 7 Rooms with Tables including Shower Table Room🛏

🚿Table Shower Massage Combo Promotion, 2hr $120*🚿

🤩2 Large Showers Large Enough for SF2 Plus Open Room Shower 🤩

💲Standard Rates $40/50/60 for 30/45/60min respectively 💲

🚿Table shower & massage combo 1hr $90 🚿

🧜🏻‍♀️Attendants: We have 4 scheduled for today🧜🏻‍♀️

New GIF
👯‍♀️ Daisy
k-pop korean GIF

( New in industry, early 20’s very young girl , GFE , GFV , CN from Sichuan , 5’4 high , ESL student , massage & table shower in training , Well-reviewed , good for 2 hrs ) Ts +++ 🚿

New GIF
👯‍♀️ Amy
Woman GIF

( New , mature lady , Cn from Fujian , 5’6 high , GFE , GFV, LDS , RF , IF
, soft & medium & hard deep tissue massage, relaxing Swedish massage skills and table shower in training , good for 2 hrs )
TS +++🚿

New GIF
👯‍♀️ Lavida
Happy K-Pop GIF
( New in industry , only 21 years old , Jap / CN mixed , milky white skin tone, only weeks experience , wearing glasses college students Finance major, perfect English and Chinese language , short girl under 5’4 high and busty body shape , massage skills and table shower in training ) TS 🚿

New Post GIF
👯‍♀️ Avon
Peanut Butter And Jelly Cooking GIF by Identity
( NEW , mature lady , CN from Hong kong , 5’6 high , 36C cup , GFV , GFE , 10 years massage experience in Hong Kong , great soft & mid hard massage, relaxing Swedish massage skills , good for 2 hrs ) TS +++
🚿
12pm-8pm

k-pop GIF

Some reviews:

(click on links below)

Glow New Video GIF by StelunaLavida @ Bellagio
Glow New Video GIF by StelunaAmy @ Bellagio
Glow New Video GIF by StelunaFaye @ Bellagio

Natalie @ Bellagio

Rica @ Bellagio

❤️‍🔥Daisy @ Bellagio

Cecelia @ BW on EBC

Cecilia @ BellagioWellness

Lucy @ Bellagio

Lucy@Bellagio

* Promotion by appointment only *

What's there to be suspicious about? They have announced one day ahead they will be closed half day for some maintainance work. I was there today and I saw 2-3 young east indian looking guys working in the ceiling on sprinkler systems. I even saw one white haired out of shape old guy whatever his name is walked in there while I was in the car and about to leave. Shangri la closed 4 days to renovate not too long ago. Another spa on 14 th ave at Warden will be closed for a few weeks, that looks more suspicious to me.
🤔 Looks like u just missed meeting yer admirer <g> Ambler in person!

I notice Amy subtracted LFK, but still does her patented LDS. Rica’s the DFK girl now. I am going to watch if anyone else adds some services. How’s the new girl Shirley?
Shirley’s a new girl… has some legit msg 💆‍♂️ xxxperience, guys giving her a try gonna b impressed 😓 … I like her face, looks Korean 2me but Bellagio says she’s 💯 % Chinese 🇨🇳 … guys looking 4 an HE got no guarantees but… some chance! 😁

No :no legit msg girls today…. Nat’s in xxxams, likely gone 4 awhile… Amy’s REALLY gd @ msg guys, make no mistake , she can go hard & produce therapeutic results … she really helped my stuff neck… but she’s total service queen 👸 , gonna help u w lotsa other fun services after 😉

BUT! Damn!!! 😯

Guys lookng 4 fun, OMG, 2 gr8 new young sexy girls! :hot Daisy, who really rocks that schoolgirl vibe👧🏻, & Lavida, another genuinely young & pretty girl …

Daisy’s ok w going nude… Lavida’s still learning but… very friendly… I think either girl gonna deliver memorable xxxperience 👍

Poor Avon, not a service queen, not a teen… but open 2 fun. :)

Shirley’s a new girl… has some legit msg 💆‍♂️ xxxperience, guys giving her a try gonna b impressed 😓 … I like her face, looks Korean 2me but Bellagio says she’s 💯 % Chinese 🇨🇳 … guys looking 4 an HE got no guarantees but… some chance! 😁

No :no legit msg girls today…. Nat’s in xxxams, likely gone 4 awhile… Amy’s REALLY gd @ msg guys, make no mistake , she can go hard & produce therapeutic results … she really helped my stuff neck… but she’s total service queen 👸 , gonna help u w lotsa other fun services after 😉

BUT! Damn!!! 😯

Guys lookng 4 fun, OMG, 2 gr8 new young sexy girls! :hot Daisy, who really rocks that schoolgirl vibe👧🏻, & Lavida, another genuinely young & pretty girl …

Daisy’s ok w going nude… Lavida’s still learning but… very friendly… I think either girl gonna deliver memorable xxxperience 👍

Poor Avon, not a service queen, not a teen… but open 2 fun. :)
Daisy’s back on Saturday! I am desperate to kiss those little titties of hers. Perhaps I should see if Lavida’s more open to that?

Daisy’s back on Saturday! I am desperate to kiss those little titties of hers. Perhaps I should see if Lavida’s more open to that?
Cecelia’s got dozens of reg clients &… she doesn’t like guys kissing her breasts or peachka… so a gal can get away w being a bit restrictive … Daisy could also b like that…

Still… if yer a nice guy & tip 💰 generously… Daisy may talent… 😉

Lavida may one day exert competition into the equation … but right now, she’s a newbie & offers uncertain mileage… although several guys have said she’s VERY FRIENDLY … has my imagination racing… she’s much bustier :boobs than Daisy’s beautiful bite sized boobies…

Ofc Amy & Avon gonna offer no resistance guaranteed if u wanna feast on mammaries… :)

Cecelia’s got dozens of reg clients &… she doesn’t like guys kissing her breasts or peachka… so a gal can get away w being a bit restrictive … Daisy could also b like that…

Still… if yer a nice guy & tip 💰 generously… Daisy may talent… 😉

Lavida may one day exert competition into the equation … but right now, she’s a newbie & offers uncertain mileage… although several guys have said she’s VERY FRIENDLY … has my imagination racing… she’s much bustier :boobs than Daisy’s beautiful bite sized boobies…

Ofc Amy & Avon gonna offer no resistance guaranteed if u wanna feast on mammaries… :)
I am going to try talking to Daisy in the hallway and see if we can arrive at an understanding.

I can compare them today. Daisy’s dimples only appear when she laughs or smiles broadly.
Daisy’s a pretty naturally happy girl tho… those dimples gonna come out & shine! :heart1

Lavida’s no consolation prize tho, also pretty & damn cute & young… likely yer gonna go w whoever u c 1st! :D

Only thing is … mileage = A bit iffy… go4 Amy & Avon 4 mileage. ;)

Daisy’s a pretty naturally happy girl tho… those dimples gonna come out & shine! :heart1

Lavida’s no consolation prize tho, also pretty & damn cute & young… likely yer gonna go w whoever u c 1st! :D

Hopefully these girls push each other and we all enjoy better mileage.

Lavida does more than decent HJ, her teasing is top notch. A grade among all semi spas. Massage not bad and I can see she put in good efforts. B+ cups on the curvy side. Excellent English and very friendly. There are reasons why she is so busy in her 3rd day in Bellegio.
Lavida goes topless? Or b+ cup from touching on the outside? I was thinking to go Daisy who goes nude but if Lavida brings them out, I may switch.

I am going to try talking to Daisy in the hallway and see if we can arrive at an understanding.

I can compare them today. Daisy’s dimples only appear when she laughs or smiles broadly.

Hopefully these girls push each other and we all enjoy better mileage.

Lavida goes topless? Or b+ cup from touching on the outside? I was thinking to go Daisy who goes nude but if Lavida brings them out, I may switch.
The sheer amount of accounts you have, and the in-depth conversations you carry on with yourself is just wild. I catch myself reading this banter so often and have to snap back to reality, realizing its all the same guy. Props for the hard work though, I'm sure Lucy appreciates it.

Shoutbox
  1. Hollywood_Spa:
    💘💞 a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 , ❣💥Monday, ❤ Tracy, 💘💋tall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service.. 💞Mimi, 💋medium height. good looking, dark hair to shoulder, firm treatment followed by good service menu 💯💥Sisi, 💋💋very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. 💞💋 📱 416 222-5554📱
  2. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: JULIA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA
  3. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: KAT, HAPPY & PHOENIX 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ KAT is young & slim with C Cups , a tasty figure & a tasty menu. HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open
  4. lemon_tree:
    💛💞 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201💋💥Monday, 💞💋 Carmen, 💋(Candy)💖 beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. ❣💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  5. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4
  6. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy & Ruby. RUBY is Singaporean, very slim, petite & sexy, speaks English well, & has great services. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗣𝗔
  7. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY, YUMI & CINDY ANGELA is a sweet Chinese lady, 5’5” tall and weighing 110 Lbs, with 34D melons and a shapely figure. She can provide great massage, pm, bs, 69, cbj, daty and cfs. Come and enjoy. YUMI is a sexy skinny Chinese babe, short with big boobs, nice smile & very good services.
  8. bnwellness_wilson:
    Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute Yuki slime 30’s open mind and young fun Vivian 22’s , pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  9. すみません:
    We have 4 girls working today Sunny,Monica,Chloe,Mina at Best.U Wellness Center 160 East Beaver Creek Rd, Unit 7, Richmond Hill
  10. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, PAOLA, MONIKA, MIA, MIMI, ANGELINA, SARIKA, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  11. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹2 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 nice girl mia big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  12. すみません:
    6 hot Girls on duty. Hina,Janet,Cherry,Selena,Kiki and Christine.Hina is Japanese and very pretty. Come visit IU Wellness and Beauty Center 7220 Kennedy Rd, unit #2B
  13. EMSpa_schedule:
    Markham's Best Massage at E&M! We will have Mia, Summer, Vicky and Ivy to ease your worries away! E&M Health & Wellness 7665 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4 Markham, ON Call (905) 479-6668 or text (416) 561-0623
  14. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, SIMRAN, PREET, JIYA, MONIKA, MIA, PAOLA, PAYAL PEARL, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  15. すみません:
    Baby , Jojo and Mina working at bestu wellness. BABY is young.
  16. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Camila🌸Juliana🌸Brandy🌸Yoyo ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  17. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Tiffany🌸Hellen🌸Rebecca ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  18. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness will have 6 girls working, Japanese students girl Hannah, Amy, Victoria, Jenny, Ella, Queenie, @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  19. すみません:
    5 hot Girls on duty at IU Wellness and Beauty Center 7220 Kennedy Rd, unit #2B
  20. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Young Sexy Chinese Mimi. Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  21. See You Health Center:
    Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
5’ 1”, 100 lbs Blonde Hair
Great BBJ, CIM 
 🥑🥑Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎ 416-988-2950
  22. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 1”, 98 lbs black Hair
Great BBJ🥑 Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑 Nancy💕 Vietnamese BBBJ/CIM Queen Natural D+ Cups Naturally Curved Body With Nice Tight Sexy Ass ☎️647-446-0886
  23. bnwellness_wilson:
    Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute Jessy 30’s slime open mind and young fun Ivy 36DD big buttocks open mind , pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  24. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: JULIA & TIANA . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy.
  25. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Shasa,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  26. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lucky ,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Anika , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  27. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, KAT & PHOENIX . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. KAT is young & slim with C Cups , a tasty figure & a tasty menu. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  28. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  29. Sunrise Spa:
    😘 We have a wonderful Asian spa in downtown Toronto 😘 302 Adelaide St W, 2nd Floor 😘 Today is Tina, Sophie and Kitty 😘 416-916-7276
  30. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  31. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Suki. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! SUKI is a sexy lady, short with big boobs, medium massage & nice services. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4
  32. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, SIMRAN, PREET, JIYA, MONIKA, MIA, PAOLA, PAYAL PEARL, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  33. nexami:
    Rani spa
  34. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & MIA. Evening: CHERRY, MIA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. MIA is a young & slim A Cup 𝙎𝙋𝙄𝙉𝙉𝙀𝙍, very PRETTY & PETITE Vietnamese
  35. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Nana😘 is a sexy young slim Malaysian girl
  36. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Vicky🥰A new arrival at our branch 🎉👯‍♀️Vicky is a very young CBC part time student working for tuition fees and books, this bright young sexy girl is willing to showcase her eagerness to please AND be pleased. Busty 36DD boobs on a
  37. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 👍👍👍👍👍body scrub🌹🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366New girl Luna and Jessica is joining. She can provide a very good massage with sensual touch. She knows how to take direction and please a man. Jessica 😘can provide deep Thai massage. She takes directions very well. She has many assets and knows how to use them. Come see her today.Welcome to walk in or make an appointment at any time. Plenty of parking space at the back door
  38. goldie2023:
    Body scrub
  39. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness have 5 young petite girls working today @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  40. kktvbox:
    Anyone has tried tabu Cambridge recently
  41. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Young Sexy Chinese Mimi. Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  42. ForeverYoung1Spa:
    2 Young Girls at 1839 Danforth ave second floor 416 855 6533
  43. AliceSpa:
    SATURDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 416-298-0898 3 Girls Today at Alice Spa: QIQI: Unimaginable beauty, young busty student from Korea, half white, internet celebrity, very beautiful face, natural D Cups, Curvy Body, nice boobs and ass, long black hair, excellent services. Best at bbbj, rim, dfk, kissing ur body all over, all positions.
  44. See You Health Center:
    Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples 🥑🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer ☎️ 416-988-2950
  45. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 1”, 98 lbs black Hair
Great BBJ, Provides Excellent Service 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service🥑 Lucy💕 Hot Vietnamese Girl Spinner Body Type Handles a Big Weapon like a PRO Provides Excellent Customer Service 🥑 Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  46. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just
  47. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal, needy and at time a little mischievous , she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have
  48. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Claire 🌸Hellen 🌸Christina 🌸Kitty 🌸Rebecca ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  49. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Foxy -🔥Your new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5’7” sexy Korean girl with a wild
  50. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Valentina 🌸Alisa 🌸Nina ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️