Spa AD TABLE SHOWER Promotion @⛲BELLAGIO WELLNESS & SPA⛲ ☎️ (905) 707-6866 ☎️ #33-160 EAST BEAVER CREEK RICHMOND HILL

Lavida & Faye cute as well? Cute as hell! :hot

If u like Young cute Asian girls, u cant go wrong w any of the 3… altho Faye’s very new, prolly not much mileage or none @ all… Lavida = pretty fun 4 a newbie, DFK (YMMV) & HE… & ofc Rica’s pretty hi mileage. ;)
Daisy, Faye, *** RICA ***, Lucy, Cecelia! All cute girls. I love Rica, she delivers on the promise. Cecelia must be some fun as well, right? What about Daisy?

What does lds stand for? 😂
Leg Dick 🍆 Slide … Amy specialty… similar 2 pussy slide but she does it standing up facing u … stands on a towel, guess why! :lol

Daisy, Faye, *** RICA ***, Lucy, Cecelia! All cute girls. I love Rica, she delivers on the promise. Cecelia must be some fun as well, right? What about Daisy?
Cecelia’s fun but don’t xxxpect crazy mileage f/ her … she delivers cute friendly fun time & very hard 2 get as walk-in 🚶‍♂️ … testiment 2 how much fun she is, eh? But no DFK, LFK, & she’s very sensitive, LTD touching….

Repeating likely helps w these issues.., ;)

Daisy keeps adding menu items… definitely that girl likes guys & enjoys time w them… if u click, it’s hard 2 say what she might not do within spa limits, but she plainly enjoys the power she has over men 👨‍👨‍👦‍👦 … like me 🥴 … no dfk when I saw her but… repeat enuf & hey…

U mentioned Rica… fun gal & lotsa fun items on that menu… she luvs flirting, OMG, she can keep it up quite a while… waiting b4 another girl, she just kept tryna tempt me… :heart1

Faye tho? Eye candy 4 shur & many repeat clients… pretty shur some guys leaving happy but no guaranty right now… dunno if she does more than that… if she kisses, I’d b shocked! o_O And book her immediately…

Cecelia’s fun but don’t xxxpect crazy mileage f/ her … she delivers cute friendly fun time & very hard 2 get as walk-in 🚶‍♂️ … testiment 2 how much fun she is, eh? But no DFK, LFK, & she’s very sensitive, LTD touching….

Repeating likely helps w these issues.., ;)

Daisy keeps adding menu items… definitely that girl likes guys & enjoys time w them… if u click, it’s hard 2 say what she might not do within spa limits, but she plainly enjoys the power she has over men 👨‍👨‍👦‍👦 … like me 🥴 … no dfk when I saw her but… repeat enuf & hey…

U mentioned Rica… fun gal & lotsa fun items on that menu… she luvs flirting, OMG, she can keep it up quite a while… waiting b4 another girl, she just kept tryna tempt me… :heart1

Faye tho? Eye candy 4 shur & many repeat clients… pretty shur some guys leaving happy but no guaranty right now… dunno if she does more than that… if she kisses, I’d b shocked! o_O And book her immediately…
Faye does happy ending now? Still no star after her name. I can live without kissing but I like putting my mouth on titties quite a bit.

xtc, do they have in room shower now? The ad below sounds like BW has in room shower good enough for SF2. If they do have that I don't mind seeing any girl who is willing to shower with me. My minimum tip is a brown bill and more depending on the attitude of the girl. I tipped 120 to Daisy last time. SF2 in an open room shower is not my thing but I don't mind trying if the girl is willing. 😁 😁

🤩2 Large Showers Large Enough for SF2 Plus Open Room Shower 🤩

Wow. So I have been gaslit by XTC for discussing the dozens of handles he uses to create an illusion of a dialogue on this thread, a faux discourse for all too see and deceive. Any honest contribution I have made here is denied, deflected, or denigrated by the phoniest promoter on massage planet. Now, we get Krayjee here, a guy who calls Lucy too mature for him, a guy she hates and he hates her because he couldn't control her. So XTC why don't you arrange a shower for two for the diseased rapist Krayjee, your buddy here and you two do deserve each other. Maybe set him up with Lucy, maybe let him pass his herpes to the young girls you flex to become kissers, this is so disappointing. Let him do his poaching of girls for his own shitty shop. I like Lucy, but you XTC are a complete lying piece of shit. So important, the one person who's voice matters on this thread according to you, but not the only voice (can you be anymore pedantic and deceptive). Last post here, I know according to you what I say is not valuable to hobbyists, but unlike you i am not a cheap ass krayjee clone treating the ladies like commodities, cheap pieces of meat while you flex your amazing YMMV credentials. Spawarrior is insane, but he is more redeemable than you will ever be.

xtc, do they have in room shower now? The ad below sounds like BW has in room shower good enough for SF2. If they do have that I don't mind seeing any girl who is willing to shower with me. My minimum tip is a brown bill and more depending on the attitude of the girl. I tipped 120 to Daisy last time. SF2 in an open room shower is not my thing but I don't mind trying if the girl is willing. 😁 😁

Hey you rapist diseased conman piece of shit. Don't drag Bellagio down into the cesspool of your dirty end of spa world. XTC may be your new bum buddy, but he like you hates Jiminy. Jiminy is banned on this thead, and so are bowler and flash who XTC projects the multiple handle accusation towards, when it is widely know XTC has dozens of handles, carries on a phony back and forth dialogue mainly using new handles created in the last 3 months. Why Uncle Dan you sage genius, why am I not banned here? XTC knows that I am not Jiminy. Widely regretted I may be to XTC, but not a phony like the two of you creeps.

Open room shower is in the table shower room

Leg Dick 🍆 Slide … Amy specialty… similar 2 pussy slide but she does it standing up facing u … stands on a towel, guess why! :lol
Oh I've had that at bellagio before but with the girl in doggy or on her side. Won't say who obviously, lol.

It seems like somebody’s annoyed yer posting here…. :lol … some arrogant POS who bashes me all across msgplanet wonders why I don’t share his enemies?

… as @snt86 mentioned, only rm w shower = big one w table shower 🚿

… Bellagio’s NVR gonna put 🛀 showers in the rm so don’t hold yer breath on that … it’s design choice, not oversight… mold, smell 🦨 f/ the drains … I suspect other issues 2…

Both showers = big enuf 4 SF2… tryna get a gal in there tho, that’s a challenge… w repeats it happens. ;)

It seems like somebody’s annoyed yer posting here…. :lol … some arrogant POS who bashes me all across msgplanet wonders why I don’t share his enemies?

… as @snt86 mentioned, only rm w shower = big one w table shower 🚿

… Bellagio’s NVR gonna put 🛀 showers in the rm so don’t hold yer breath on that … it’s design choice, not oversight… mold, smell 🦨 f/ the drains … I suspect other issues 2…

Both showers = big enuf 4 SF2… tryna get a gal in there tho, that’s a challenge… w repeats it happens. ;)
Learn to ignore that idiot. He's just jealous you took away his job from Lucy. What did he do for E&M when they were struggling? Nothing, cuz he doesn't have any brain or smart, he just went over there often hoping somebody might talk to him. Michele only see him as a poor lonely old man with no friends. I have a good laugh whenever he mentioned and bragged in here Michelle his good friend, Lucy his good friend...lol. So sad he had to suck up every spa bosses just to let him hang out there a bit. Hot Rock boss kicked him to the curbs and now he's sucking her up again shamelessly. If I haven't opened up his eyes a bit, he will still be a poor lonely old man with no friends. He's doing alright now with SL and VV. Nevertheless, he still is just a shameless POS with lousy character. in my book.

BTW... No SF2, no go for me.Cut the crap about mods in shower rooms I’d rather see moods than dirty unwashed bodies.I might come for a table shower if I am in the mood.
Here’s what Michelle said about him a while back

IMG_7692.png

Last edited:
⛲️Bellagio Wellness & Spa

for AUG 1st THUR ⛲

☎️ (905) 707-6866 ☎️

August GIF

Happy Thursday GIF by CYS Global Remit

Good Morning Hello GIF by Njorg

🕛 Open 10:30am-10:00pm Daily🕛

🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek Richmond Hill🗺

🛏 7 Rooms with Tables including Shower Table Room🛏

🚿Table Shower Massage Combo Promotion, 2hr $120* appointment only 🚿

💲Standard Rates $40/50/60 for 30/45/60min respectively 💲

🚿Table shower & massage combo 1hr $90 🚿

🧜🏻‍♀️Attendants: We have 5 scheduled for today🧜🏻‍♀️

New GIF
👯‍♀️Aritzia
Scarlet Heart Drama GIF
( NEW , New in industry, earlier 20’s , Thai / CN mixed girl , born in china , cyberstar looking , Wheat-colored skin tone , skinny body shape , speaking Chinese language , zero experience , in Canada only 3 months , study English language , Well-reviewed , massage & table shower in training ) Ts 🚿

👯‍♀️ Daisy
Latata Japanese Version GIF by (G)I-DLE

( New in industry, early 20’s very young girl , GFE , GFV , CN from Sichuan , 5’4 high , ESL student , massage & table shower in training , Well-reviewed , good for 2 hrs ) Ts +++ 🚿

New Post GIF
👯‍♀️ Sami
league of legends glasses GIF by AteyoRachel
( NEW , new industry, late 30’s , CN from Liaoning , 5’8 high , 34B cup , long hair , wearing eye glasses , GFV , GFE , LDS , LFK , PS , RF , IF , great soft & mid hard massage, relaxing Swedish massage skills , good for 2 hrs ) TS +++
🚿

👯‍♀️ Cecilia
lee hi koren r&b GIF by Gallant
( Back from vacation , 20's, Japanese/ ch mixed young gal , GFV , GFE , Excellent mid hard/ relaxing massage skills ,
well reviewed) TS+++ 🚿

👯‍♀️ Lucy
k-pop gum GIF
Super ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐(appt. only) Mon-Fri 11am-7pm

hair highlights GIF

Some reviews:

(click on links below)

Glow New Video GIF by StelunaAritzia @ Bellagio

Lavida @ Bellagio

Amy @ Bellagio

Faye @ Bellagio

Natalie @ Bellagio

Rica @ Bellagio

❤️‍🔥 Daisy @ Bellagio

❤️‍🔥Cecelia @ BW on EBC

❤️‍🔥Cecilia @ Bellagio wellness

❤️‍🔥Lucy @ Bellagio

❤️‍🔥 Lucy@Bellagio

* Promotion by appointment only *

Faye does happy ending now? Still no star after her name. I can live without kissing but I like putting my mouth on titties quite a bit.
Faye is no HE guarantee … but can happen … YMMV … u may need 2 ask like we use2 do w Daisy … ;)

Daisy = much hire mileage now! She will offer & does many fun semilegit things incl nudity :heart1

Aritzia tho.. legit msg only, no HE. Despite that, super popular, dam pretty girl 😁

If yer just looking 4 hi mileage, Sami’s the one 4u… sexy soccer mom … added pussy slide 🐱 2 that menu! 😅 … if u got something fun u wanna try w/i spa limits, she’s the one 2 try, service queen today 👸

Cecelia? Yer unlikely :no 2 get as walk-in, lotsa regs… & she’s not gonna give much mileage 2 a 1st timer …

Lucy’s ofc max semilegit mileage, only one doing body slide.. by apptmnt only. ☎️

Learn to ignore that idiot. He's just jealous you took away his job from Lucy. What did he do for E&M when they were struggling? Nothing, cuz he doesn't have any brain or smart, he just went over there often hoping somebody might talk to him. Michele only see him as a poor lonely old man with no friends. I have a good laugh whenever he mentioned and bragged in here Michelle his good friend, Lucy his good friend...lol. So sad he had to suck up every spa bosses just to let him hang out there a bit. Hot Rock boss kicked him to the curbs and now he's sucking her up again shamelessly. If I haven't opened up his eyes a bit, he will still be a poor lonely old man with no friends. He's doing alright now with SL and VV. Nevertheless, he still is just a shameless POS with lousy character. in my book.

BTW... No SF2, no go for me.Cut the crap about mods in shower rooms I’d rather see moods than dirty unwashed bodies.I might come for a table shower if I am in the mood.
Here’s what Michelle said about him a while back

View attachment 497766
He’s got himself dangerously close 2 being a pure 🧌 troll… his posts don’t contribute 2 discussion of girls or the spa… no surprise, he’s not really a Bellagio client now…

I try not 2 ban ppl, esp if they’re not posting like a troll, same crap over & over like @Johnjoebowler does… but he’s doing lots of fiction lately 🙄 & fairly repetitive.

Humorously, he thinks I can’t ban him on my own… :lol

Faye is no HE guarantee … but can happen … YMMV … u may need 2 ask like we use2 do w Daisy … ;)

Daisy = much hire mileage now! She will offer & does many fun semilegit things incl nudity :heart1

Aritzia tho.. legit msg only, no HE. Despite that, super popular, dam pretty girl 😁

If yer just looking 4 hi mileage, Sami’s the one 4u… sexy soccer mom … added pussy slide 🐱 2 that menu! 😅 … if u got something fun u wanna try w/i spa limits, she’s the one 2 try, service queen today 👸

Cecelia? Yer unlikely :no 2 get as walk-in, lotsa regs… & she’s not gonna give much mileage 2 a 1st timer …

Lucy’s ofc max semilegit mileage, only one doing body slide.. by apptmnt only. ☎️
So Aritzia does nothing? Duly noted. Sami’s the highest mileage provider it seems, and Daisy’s for guys who like young and cute but less mileage? What if I threw Daisy a few brown notes? I am sure @krayjee tried that.

He’s got himself dangerously close 2 being a pure 🧌 troll… his posts don’t contribute 2 discussion of girls or the spa… no surprise, he’s not really a Bellagio client now…

I try not 2 ban ppl, esp if they’re not posting like a troll, same crap over & over like @Johnjoebowler does… but he’s doing lots of fiction lately 🙄 & fairly repetitive.

Humorously, he thinks I can’t ban him on my own… :lol
I banned every shit disturbers in my threads. Especially those with ill minds. That manage response option is the best thing admin has done to this site. If they don’t like me, they know where to find me. Simple as that.

So Aritzia does nothing? Duly noted. Sami’s the highest mileage provider it seems, and Daisy’s for guys who like young and cute but less mileage? What if I threw Daisy a few brown notes? I am sure @krayjee tried that.
Daisy is super cute and smart. If she likes you, she will let you play in her playground. She never talks about money. I gave her generously.

Daisy is super cute and smart. If she likes you, she will let you play in her playground. She never talks about money. I gave her generously.
Thanks! I can understand now why you like her although her melons are tiny.

Shoutbox
  1. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹2 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Ivy big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  2. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Young Slim Chinese Lily, Young , Young Sexy CBC Rachel, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  3. Sunrise Spa:
    😘 We have a wonderful Asian spa in downtown Toronto 😘 302 Adelaide St W, 2nd Floor 😘 Today is Coco, Caribbean Sophia and Kitty 😘 416-916-7276
  4. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Claire 🌸Hellen 🌸Christina 🌸Valentina🌸Rebecca ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  5. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Susan🌸Alisa🌸Nina ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  6. AliceSpa:
    SATURDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 416-298-0898 3 Girls Today at Alice Spa: AMY, young, petite short & slim Taiwanese, former dance instructor, firm natural B Cups, pretty face, firm natural titis, super play good, bbbj, cim, rim, dfk, all services. FAYE: is A SEXY Cambodian busty babe, DD Cups, curvy body, good at deep bbbj, cim, cof, gfe
  7. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 SPA: TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, A sister spa of New Oriental Spa, welcomes you to our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls
  8. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  9. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  10. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Anita, ~Cindy & Tray, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is a slim Asian babe with a small waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage and other skills. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  11. SweetCherry:
    My Girlfriend Bella is working at Supreme Spa 3860 Chesswood Drive. She's a Fetish Queen 416-438-8198
  12. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa /416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 3 Asian girl today
  13. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY & NANA. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴
  14. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & Luna. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Korean beauty. Luna can do everything.
  15. See You Health Center:
    Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples 🥑🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer ☎️ 416-988-2950
  16. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 2”, 100 lbs black Hair
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu. Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service🥑 Lucy💕 Hot Vietnamese Girl Spinner Body Type Handles a Big Weapon like a PRO Provides Excellent Customer Service ☎️647-446-0886
  17. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute Sophia slime 30’s and young sexy Yoyo 30’s 36DD, pretty Ella and fun GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  18. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pictu
  19. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  20. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Foxy -🔥Your new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5’7” sexy Korean girl with a wild
  21. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹2 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Ivy big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  22. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Young Slim Chinese Lily, Young , Young Sexy CBC Rachel, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  23. Sunrise Spa:
    😘 We have a wonderful Asian spa in downtown Toronto 😘 302 Adelaide St W, 2nd Floor 😘 Today is Jennifer, Coco and Emily 😘 416-916-7276
  24. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Latin/Spanish white Sikn Mia and 2 Asian girl today
  25. AliceSpa:
    FRIDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. Alice spa today has 2 girls today, PLUS QiQi is back Part-Time: AMY, petite short & slim Taiwanese, firm natural B Cups, pretty face, firm natural titis, all services. CHERRY: young beautiful Malaysian girl, petite 5’2”& 100 Lbs, C Cup, always smiling. Excellent services, deepthroat bbbj, cim/face, dfk, rim, very good cooperation
  26. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  27. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, A sister spa of New Oriental Spa, welcomes you to our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls who are eager to please.
  28. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, KAT & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. KAT is young & slim with C Cups , a tasty figure & a tasty menu. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  29. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  30. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  31. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen
  32. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, May, Mia & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. May is a young, extremely sexy Vietnamese beauty, very slender, standing 5’4” with perky C Cups, slim waist, and amazing ass.
  33. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️ EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  34. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Selina🌸Camila🌸Isabella🌸Alisa🌸Kitty ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  35. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, CANDY, ANGEL, SANA, JIYA, ANGELINA, MONIKA, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage 🌸
  36. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service 🥑 Sasa 💕 Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service 🥑Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  37. See You Health Center:
    Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
 🥑 Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Yoyo💕 Pretty Asia School Girl Sexy Body Type ☎ 416-988-2950
  38. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Yoyo 😍is beautiful tall sexy student. She has nice bum and very good massage and has great playful service. Such a beautiful sexy smile. She knows how too please you with her slim sexy body and bring joy and happiness😍Real pictures
  39. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Emily 🌸Tina 🌸Kim ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  40. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  41. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lucky , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  42. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Young Slim Chinese Linda, Young Sexy CBC Rachel, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  43. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute Hanna 22’s open mind and young sweet Summer slime 30’s, sexy Tina with curve body open mind and pretty GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  44. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, CANDY, ANGEL, SANA, JIYA, ANGELINA, MONIKA, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage 🌸
  45. SweetCherry:
    My Friends at Supreme Spa have Canadian girls Violet and Bella working Today!!! 3860 Chesswood Drive 416-638-8198😘😘😘
  46. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa♨️♨️♨️New combination Mia and Tina👍The caring and gentle Mia will guide you in healthy physiotherapy, and the young and beautiful Tina's diversified massage techniques will provide you with hot services. Body slide🔥The mysterious little vortex WoW attracts you💯💯You are welcome to test it at any time and make an appointment👍5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366
  47. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 11 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, NISHA, ANAYA, ANGELINAASHA, CANDY, SALMA, ANGEL, LUCY, MALIYA, NISHA, ANAYA, ANGELINA, 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage 🌸
  48. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  49. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 11 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, NISHA, ANAYA, ANGELINAASHA, CANDY, SALMA, ANGEL, LUCY, MALIYA, NISHA, ANAYA, ANGELINA, 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage 🌸
  50. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who