To move or not to move...tell me what you think

Pompal 09.

Reaction score
???  Okie Dokie here we go.....I've been a massage therapist for almost 3 years now.  Things were kind of 'hit and miss' until about a year ago when a friend of mine--who is a cosmetologist asked me if I would like to be in her beauty salon that she was planning on opening.  I said I would be interested.  She rented a place that she felt would be good for her business and she had me to look at it also and I was quite satisfied with the room I wound up with, and the rent was satisfactory.  That room is about 14 ft. by 20 ft. awesomely huge for a massage room!  And far enough away from the usual beauty shop noise to be relaxing for the few clients I have.Problem #1 came when about 3 weeks ago when she decided she couldn't afford that place anymore---this was a big surprise to me---I had no idea she was even thinking about making a move.  Of course there was no requirement that she tell me such things, but, it did catch me by off guard.  Well, she managed to get out of the lease she was in and very quickly found another location....I did get to look at the 3 places she considered.Problem #2 The new location is on one of the busiest street corners in town! And guess where my 'area' is? In the corner of the shop that is directly on the corner.  In other words, LOTS of street noise!  It's also the hottest corner in the shop since the evening sun shines in the 'huge' windows.  I have put curtains up, but, who knows when a 'big breeze' might blow them back and then there would be my client-----exposed to the busiest corner in town!Problem # 3 The only 'wall' between my area and the rest of the shop is some zig-zag room dividers that I have.  And my area is only 9 ft. by 12 ft.---the absolute smallest space that I feel I can give a good massage....that gives me 3 ft. all around the 72 in. (6 ft.) by 33 in. (almost 3 ft.) table that I have.   This is the only area I have and I need to have a shelf, two fans, a cd player, linens & towels and a hamper and all the other various thing-a-ma-jigs that massage therapists need.  Unfortunatley, all these items have to be within this same 9 ft. by 12 ft. space.After reading "most salon owners want you there to help themselves out and take no consideration into the calmness and stress relief we hope to give to our clients " in another post I realized that my presence in her shop was simply her "effort" to "have something different" in her salon and probably nothing more.My problem is that I'm not sure about making the move I want to make.  It would be a building at my home.  I'm wondering if you all might have some comments on this.  I live out in the country so there are no zoning restrictions to bother with......I checked the distance and it's only 7 miles from town to my house.  The town is small only about 5,000 population with another 1,500 in close town.  I wonder if being out in the calm quiet country atmosphere might be a "selling point" for my business at home?  You know, something like "come & relax in a quiet, pleasant country atmosphere away from the hustle and bustle of town."  I have talked to a couple of clients and they don't seem to object to coming out here at this point in time.I appreciate any input and thank you very much for reading all this.  I only made it this long so you would get a good idea of what I'm dealing with.Thanks loads! :)

To move or not to move...tell me what you thin

I'm new, just graduated from school a couple months ago.  I've been giving massages out of my home.  Frankly, I don't care for it.  Yes it's more convient.  But there are many things to take into consideration.  One I have to deal with.......I really don't want some people to know where I live.  I live farther away from our main town.  So I'm looking for some place in town.  Yes, lots of my clients like being out of town and enjoying the quiet, the birds chirping and the green of the forest.  But they will not come this far in the winter.  If you have enough clients, that you like and are willing to share them in "your space", then by all means give it a try.  I think it may work for you.  I just got out of a proposition with a salon owner........she wanted me in a small room, in between the nail room, the lobby and the hair room.  Too much noise for my clients.  Then share the room with the girl doing facials.  And she wanted me to give massages on a facial table to accomidate the facial girl who has been there quiet awhile.  It was either that or put my table in the same small room and keep the facial table in there also.  Yes, most salon owners are in it for making their salon look like they have everything.  But they want you there for the money it will generate for them and nothing more.  Because why else would they have you in a 9 by 12 room with all your equipment.  The noise factor is something most salon owners have no concept about.  It tells me they haven't had many massages themselves.  A good question for them is, "would you want a massage in this room?  And would you feel comfortable undressing in this room?  And would you be able to relax in this room?"I think the best bet for most massage therapists is to go in business for themselves.   ::)

It's too bad the salon owner didn't let some of you in on her financial dilema.  Perhaps there would have been a solution without having to uproot everyone on the spur of the moment....several heads working together may have been able to come up with ideas on how to bring more revenue into the salon.....Well that's all in the past and it seems that you are on your own.  I had a similar situation happen to a friend of mine and she opted to move her clients into her home.  She also does hair so she made a cute studio in her basement with a hair station and a massage setup.  It has a bathroom on the same level, and her clients never have to enter the living area of the house.  For now it works for her but her clientele is very small.  I can see drawbacks if she wants to really grow bigger....parking, zoning, security etc.  I too had my business out of my home when I first started, but quickly realized that it was an obstacle to the growth of my business.  I'm a private person and don't like strangers in my house.  If there were a separate entrance, or even a building separate from the main house it would be more ideal.  My advice is try to find something else in town that will work for you.  My $.02Cassandra

Thanks for your input. آ Just a note here.....my plan is to have a separate building for massage....so folks wouldn't be coming in my home.I understand what you mean about privacy and it's sure something to think about....I had one client that I wouldn't want to know where I lived. آ Thank goodness he doesn't come around anymore. آ This is such a small town though that almost everyone knows where everyone else lives.Latest thing......she put a telephone in my tiny area! آ Told her before we ever opened up at the other location that I didn't need or want a phone and I definitley would NOT stop in the middle of a massage to answer a call. آ You can bet your boots that I'll be reminding her of that next time I see her. آ  :mad:Again, I thank you for all input.  I appreciate all the help I can get.

Looks like things are going from bad to worse.  How are you clients suppose to relax with the road noise and a ringing telephone?  I was in similiar shoes with the first place I tried working out of.  Found my own office space and haven't looked back.  Have you searched for your own independent space in town?  The set up at in the seperate building at your residence is it conducive for bodywork?  Meaning temp control, noise, privacy, appearance of cleanliness etc.?  If it is you should give it a try.  Being 7 miles outside of a small town isn't really that important.  Most of us that live in small towns are used to driving to get anywhere anyway.  Sounds like you have quite the opportunity to make something unique and special out of this situation.

To Gator:I've thought about looking in town, but I really don't think I have the monthly income to manage it. There is one chiropractor I want to check with about possibly renting a room, though....I'll be doing that tomorrow.As far as the building at home is concerned, it would be extremely conducive to bodywork because that is what it would be built for....streamlined to meet the needs of privacy and low noise level for my clients ...not very many cars on this county road....and NO phone in there at all!Heat and cooling would be provided by one of those heat pump things that both heats and cools.  What I anticipate right now is at the very least a 12 ft. by 24 ft. building....quite possibly 14 ft. by 24 ft.  But, the only thing I would be using it for is bodywork and maybe a little bit of sewing and crafts.  Two rooms and a bathroom with one room being dedicated entirely and exclusively to bodywork.  I'm pretty sure I want to try it.  The expense of construction of a building is justified since if the bodywork business doesn't 'go' we would have a very nice place for storage, and I would still have a separate place to do my crafts and sewing.  I'm not the neatest person  :-[ in the world when I sew or do crafts but I do clean-up when I finish for the day and as I go along.Thank you for your input.Doe

Plus your property value will go up...which is always a plus, not to mention the writeoff for a home based business and quite possibly...(not sure about this)  a write off for construction costs.  Will zoning be a problem?  Make sure you check on the requirements before  beginning construction.

New construction?  Here I thought you were going to convert the ol' hen house or milk house.  J/k, guess that would be more of an Idaho thing.  With new construction you can build in all kinds of nice extras.  Surround sound, an in wall fountain, try some different lighting set ups, light switches where you want them.  If it wouldn't cost so much, in floor heating would be awesome.  No doubt you could get lots of cool ideas from people on this board.  I am so jealous about now.......

At first I was against the idea of an in home massage business, especially the fact that people would know where I lived, but now that everyone has put in their ideas about writing off everything (I'm all about tax write offs!) that isn't a bad thought....however, when you have people coming to your home (while it isn't inside your house, they still know where you live) I would focus on a referral only business.

As far as the home-based tax write-off goes, here is some good info quoted from the book "Tax Tips for the Self-Employed Bodyworker" by Paul A. Kirchhoff, MA, LMT and Paul Harold, MBA, CPA, 2001 edition. I think you can purchase the book by calling LMT Success Group at (954) 596-1170.Page 17: "To qualify for a home office, you do not have to own your residence. You do not have to have a separate structure, or even a separate room. Under the tax law, you qualify for a home office deduction only if your office meets *one* of these three tests:1. It must be your principal place of business2. It must be used to meet regularly with clients, patients or customers.3. It must be located in a separate building that is not attached to your house.in 1997..."principal business site" was defined not as where the work was performed, but where the business is managed...because many of us work in health clubs, chiropractic offices or other people's homes...this ruling is right up our alley!"It goes on to state that your home office must be used exclusively for business and that the IRS is extraordinarily strict about this.So I am figuring if I only count the hours of doing massage at my office away from home, then all the work I do at home (billing, adminstrative, letters, promos, phone calls, etc.) can outweigh the massage work and qualify me for the home-biz tax breaks.BTW, I highly recommend the Tax Tips book. A fellow therapist lent it to me where she received during a workshop on taxes. It is written for bodyworkers so all the examples are easy to understand and relevent to most of us. They make it more clear on what we can and cannot deduct and ways to maximize our deductions and how/why not to fear an audit.Jason

I would recommend either transitioning your clients to your home office or find a new space to rent.  Extreme noise can be a practice killer.  Look for a complimentary business like a chiropractor, accupuncturist, psychotherapist that emphasizes QUIET office space to rent from.  If your monthly income is the issue, one way to work around this is a limited consignment deal with your new landlord or office mate.  Let's say they want $300@month to rent a room in their office.  Sweeten the pot slightly and offer them $10 from each massage done there until you reach the $330@month point.  This also gives them incentive to refer their clients to you as well.I'd suggest talking to the chiropractor.  This could be ideal because you could do massage for some of his insurance cases while seeing your clients there too.  No construction costs, and you minimize the risks of losing clients who aren't willing to drive 7 miles to go to your home office.                             Good luck,                                    Michael

Hi *grins*... looks like you have an issue with phones *chuckles*.... just kidding... who wouldn't! :eek:So, sounds like you have a pretty good idea with your home office (on the side with the sewing room). *smiles*I like the idea! Something to consider, why not work "part-time" at the salon, move your clients to your home who want to move and just stay with her until you can't take it anymore.  This will give you a little extra income, give your real clients time to get situated in the new place and still make her happy by seeing whatever people she wants to send your way.Of course, I have always been pretty hip on massage therapists renting space at a chiro, acu, psych, etc. office.  Main thing there is to rent from them (if you plan on staying a long time), and not get a perceneforum.xxxe, because usually you loose out if you take the perceneforum.xxxe and work harder otherwise.That's my little copper penny for ya!

Shoutbox
  1. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Sexy Slim Vietnamese Kim, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  2. hiyamickey:
    5 girls working @ Reynaella wellness, 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  3. Birchmount&14th:
    SATURDAY at 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 & 𝟏𝟒𝐭𝐡: JESSIE & *SK𝗬𝗟𝗔𝗥* Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ 𝗝𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗘 is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. *𝗦𝗞𝗬𝗟𝗔𝗥* has returned on Saturdays! She is a superstar & very well known for her skills.😃 We are open 24 Hours daily. We have clean rooms & free parking
  4. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: L*NEW GIRL JUDY, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NEW TODAY: JUDY is a YOUNG AND ATTRACTIVE Chinese girl. Details to follow... MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  5. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Monica ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  6. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💘💋💐Saturday, 💕💋 Lucy,💋 tall and slim, toned and in shape, nice boobs, very white, smooth skin. customer service oriented. Pretty and friendly. and 💖 Fifi, 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  7. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  8. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 ZOE - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  9. Hollywood_Spa:
    💘❤ a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💞💫💥💋Saturday, 💘💕 Olivia, 💋 tiny girl, pretty, long dark hair. Friendly and has a very relaxing touch, you're sure to enjoy 💯💥 Sisi, 👄 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you ❣ 📱 416 222-5554📱
  10. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  11. lemon_tree:
    👉💥 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east 💞💖💋❣Saturday, .. ❤💋 Tina / Gracie 💋💋.... average height and slim build, friendly and sexy, long dark hair, over the top service. and Lisa, 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  12. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  13. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️MAGGIE &* TARA. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. New Girl Tara is a young & pretty Asian girl with big melons and fun services.
  14. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    🔴❣ at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5🔴🌹👄Saturday, 💖 Tammy, full body, and ❤💋 milf Mary💋 today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality. ❣ ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  15. Withme_Spa:
    💥 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💞💋💫💥Saturday, ❣  Anna,💥💘 model like appearance, slim, and sexy body, very pretty and friendly. Great treatment and service. ❣ Ruby,💋💋 medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment 💞  Amy, 💋average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love. 💘 🔋416 297-7488🔋
  16. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, *nicole tracy cindy Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Nicole is tall, very pretty, and slim with a sexy body. She also has top quality services.
  17. Moon203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 36F CBC BoBo and Persian girl in Saturday
  18. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY[ at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY, ELSA, EVA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups, very excitable and fun. ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty student, early 20’s about 5’2” and 105 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure
  19. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 PAYAL PEARL, NIMRAT, CHASITY, ASHA, MALIYA, KIRAN, PAOLA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  20. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun Yoyo with curve body and young sweet student Sophia , cute GFE Lina and pretty Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  21. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just ar
  22. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹table shower 🚿 shower body scrub 👍👍👍Tiffany sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Angela very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  23. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  24. pinklips:
    Bangalore Escorts - https://xtapatap.in
  25. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  26. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) :oops: If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it.:oops: Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do n
  27. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  28. jonno bravo:
    moon moon
  29. scooby911:
    Kyla allure massage
  30. emjay:
    Kharghar
  31. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALAY, SANA, AMANDA, EVE, AAVI, MAY, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  32. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SARIKA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  33. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday:💋💋New jap girl Tina💋💋 :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service...
  34. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  35. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  36. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  37. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹every day 3 girls,Cici and Mia and Jenny🌹🌹so sexy girl very good service deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366🔥🔥🔥🔥
  38. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun Tina with curve body and young sweet student with Summer , pretty GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  39. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. She excels at teasing and is an open minded service queen willing to make you very happy. So friendly and so sweet with excell
  40. Birchmount&14th:
    FRIDAY at 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 & 𝟏𝟒𝐭𝐡: SUMMER & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰☎️ SUMMER is a beautiful, tall, and very versatile Thai lady. 𝗬𝗨𝗞𝗜 is here today to provide an amazing professional massage. We are open 24 Hours daily. We have clean rooms and plenty of free parking.
  41. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: HONEY, KELLY & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ HONEY is a beautiful slim Asian lady with an ample bosom, slightly curvy with a great ass. Her services are highly sought after. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’3” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services.
  42. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  43. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  44. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  45. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  46. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  47. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  48. Moon203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Persian Turkish i today
  49. Sparkling Spa:
    SLIM, SEXY JAPANESE CHANEL AND SEX GODDESS ZOE WORKING TODAY @⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️Y🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘
  50. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALAY, SANA, AMANDA, EVE, AAVI, MAY, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
Back