Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

uncomfortable...

Cherryblossum

Reaction score
I just had my first massage at the student clinic where I'm going to school at! It was a really great experience, and I have felt much better for the past week and a half (I have chronic trapezius pain) It was supposed to be a full body massage, but we spent most of the time on my shoulders and didn't really do anything else. I am very body self conscious , and wasn't really ready to have anyone massage me anywhere other than my back. But now school is starting to do glute and leg massage, and I will have to have that done as a part of class. I'm wondering if I'm even putting this in the right place, but if I can't even have a licensed MT work on me in those areas, how am I going to have a classmate do it? I am very overweight, and I dunno... Just makes me nervous to think about it. I have an appointment with the LMT again in two weeks, do you have any tips for psyching myself up or controlling my wierd feelings or anything in that time? Or even sooner would be better, because we start legs and glutes in class next week :(. Thanks for any info.
nikki

uncomfortable...

First of all, I think you would be hard pressed to find anyone who does not have some self-consciousness to some degree. As uncomfortable as it may be, though, you could think of the class room experience as a good learning tool. Not just for the technique, but also to think about what some of your future clients may be going through, and what you could do to help them with that.

Perhaps there is someone in your class who you feel comfortable enough with to confide in them and ask them to work with you on that day?

As MTs, we see people of all shapes, sizes, ages, fitness levels, colors, etc. As someone on this forum once stated (and I can't recall who it was): Every Body is beautiful.

Also, take some time to skim through the student forum here and see if you find some helpful info there.

In any case, best of luck, and don't dwell on it. When the day comes, just try to breathe and let yourself experience without judgment.

uncomfortable...

I'm also a big girl, I found massage school was EXACTLY the the right thing for me to get over my body issues and get comfortable with myself!

For me it helped to remember that tissue is tissue is tissue, whether it's on your neck, back, arms, thighs, glutes or abdomen. The therapist is touching skin that covers a layer of adipose tissue which covers muscle and bone. The only difference is that people have differing amounts of these tissues in different areas of their bodies. Also, when you are working on a classmate, are you thinking "OH MY GOSH! LOOK AT THAT!!!!" or are you respectfully paying attention to them, working your way through whatever the lesson is? Find a partner that you're confident is respectful, and they should return the same to you. It might also help if you work first in the trade, so that you know where things are going and don't feel so surprised.

Give yourself a chance, and you might even find that you like some of the work ;) .

uncomfortable...

When I was in school, I was paired up with a very large woman the first time we worked on glutes and hips. A few days before, she came up to me and said it was okay if I would prefer to switch to a different partner, because she was very large, older, and felt that I might prefer to work on a younger, "better" body. She was clearly very self-conscious and seemed worried about "forcing" me to work on her.

What she didn't realize is that learning to work on a larger person is a critical skill. If I passed up the opportunity to work on her, I would miss out on a very important aspect of my training. On the other hand, if she permitted me to do the work, it would really help me prepare to work as a professional.

We were partners for glutes/hips, and it was a great experience for both of us. For me, it was a real confidence-booster, and I have never been worried about whether I'd be able to work effectively with a large person since that day.

To Darling:
Your discomfort mirrors that of many future clients. The world is full of people that are uncomfortable with their bodies, and for many you will be one of the few people to see and touch those areas. It is vital that you learn to accept massage and experience what it can do for you. Observe and try to understand your feelings, and notice how they change. Consider seeing a professional MT before receiving the work from a student, and see if that helps. Also, try to understand that your body and your fears are a gift to your fellow students. You offer them a chance to learn things that a smaller person can not, and they will be better therapists because of you.

uncomfortable...

Many of us are uncomfortable in the beginning - as none of us wishes to be "judged".
It probably won't make it any easier but in school it really isn't about you - all the students are much more concerned about themselves, learning, and doing a good job.
And as a receiver of massage, there is no better experience than to know and understand what your client may be feeling - emotionally and physically.

I had a client a couple of days ago - very large thru the hips, but she really needed work there. Her regular therapist has never worked the areas that I did in our first session. I suggested that she let him know that she would be comfortable with him working on the glutes (she has known him for years and is not shy at all). Trust me - for low back and sciiatic pain, you and every client you will have, WANTS this work and will be extremely appreciative. I am rather shy about my body myself, but not at all with a competent, confident therapist

So - feel the fear and do it anyway. Keep your focus on getting the most out of the experience whether you are giving or receiving.

uncomfortable...

I agree with all that has been said here. I'm not a small person myself, and my thighs and posterior are on the large side. I also have ugly veins too, so I was really self concious on the table. For me this is where I hold all of my stress, so I knew I needed the work. After the first few moments, I concentrated on the strokes, what they felt like, what was missing, what I liked and didn't like. You'll soon find yourself not worrying at all.

We are all bodies, made up of tissue, in all shapes and sizes, each one is beautiful in its own way. :)

Good luck, and keep us posted of your progress. :) :massage:

uncomfortable...

Don't worry! Even girls who are a size 2 don't like their bodies lol. While you worry you are "squishy", they worry that they are "bony". Remember that all people come in all shapes, and you will be working on and with people who are different sizes for the rest of your career!

I know it seems really embarrassing and scary now, but trust me, after a while it won't phase you at all. It feels GREAT to get glute and leg massage, just relax and enjoy your session. I promise they will be more focused on learning techniques and finding muscles than thinking about your body shape.

uncomfortable...

:iagree:

i'm a student and started off feeling self conscious during our hands-on training. i got over it quickly - as soon as i realized that my classmates are there for the same reason i am. i'm there to learn how to help people feel better. i don't just want to help a certain type of person. i want to be able to help every person who comes to me. i'm not in school to judge people by their body type and neither are any of my classmates.

also - since i started giving student massage during clinical i have had the opportunity to work on a body substantially larger than my own. the client was very comfortable on the table and communicated with me a lot in order to get the most out of her massage. what i learned in that session, along with her satisfaction was a great confidence booster for me. she had absolutely no reason to feel like her weight was being scrutinized and neither should you... nor shoul i :)

uncomfortable...

As everyone has already shared, many people aren't confident at first - either being worked on or giving work in those areas of the body we aren't happy or comfortable with. So welcome to the club! I'd venture to say that most women I know aren't especially happy & satisfied with their bodies, and each have areas we are less willing to expose to the eyes of anyone.

You are giving the other students both an opportunity & a gift, by allowing them to work on you. If you were going to work on another person with a body like your own, I'm sure you would do your best to be as sensitive as possible to their needs & reassure them, if needed, that you are not there to judge them in any way other than to determine which areas need attention & to serve the individual in the best way possible for them. You should expect the same attitude from your fellow students & remember you are all there to learn. With that comes giving yourself the chance to trust in them & yourself.

Take the time to look at yourself in the mirror & say I accept myself & my body, I love myself & my body, and know that it is true.... and Breathe....

uncomfortable...

It's never bothered me to work on larger people. At first, when I was initially learning it was more of a challenge, but that challenge was well worth it. Most people that I have worked with haven't had a 'perfect' body. Everyone is a different size and shape and my thoughts when working with someone is finding the muscles, working the area properly and helping the person on the table.

I remember the first time someone asked me (this person is NOT a massage therapist or student) if it was 'weird' to work on overweight people. It took me a minute to understand what they were trying to ask. I was like "Huh??" Like someone else already said, we are so consumed with ourselves as students and trying to 'get it right' I don't think there is that much time to be making judgments about others bodies.

An important note: for anyone that might have a judgement, I think massage school is great. We learn such a respect for people and their body - no matter the shape or size. It's been a wonderful experience.

I hope that you enjoy your schooling and ALLL that massage your are going to be getting!! :D

uncomfortable...

This is a great opportunity for you as many have already noted. Empathy for larger clients, learning to overcome your own areas of selfconsciousness, working on different bodies.

I have my own area that I dislike-my stomach. When I went to school, the oldest in the class, surrounded by mostly 18-25 year olds with slender, lovely bodies. I was 39, a little overweight and had had 2 children, with the accompanying stretch marks (that no one but my husband and Dr have seen!) When we learned abdominal massage, I did NOT want to bare my stomach. I dreaded the thought of it. There was another woman, closer to my age, also a mom, who didn't want to either but she said she would if I did. I thought I really needed to know how it felt so I gritted my teeth and said go for it. Matters weren't helped when the 18 year old working on me took one look at my tummy and said "Ew! What are THOSE?" (stretch marks).

I looked her in the eye and said "Those are my badges of honor for having two lovely sons. And I HOPE you NEVER SAY THAT TO A CLIENT." (For the record, I liked her, I wasn't upset and wanted to laugh actually but I thought she better learn to think before she opened her mouth like that again.)

Over the years I have become very comfortable with the human body in every conceivable size, shape, color and condition. When I went to aesthetician training and we learned how to do body scrubs, there was a woman who was in her 50s and asked me if I would *please* be her partner for the scrubs as I was used to working on all kinds of bodies and she felt very selfconscious about hers and "I just think I'll be really comfortable with you working on me because you see all kinds of bodies every day. And you act like a professional." I was very happy to be her partner, and she felt pretty much ok with me working on her. I knew how she felt laying on that table.

I will say one more thing - give me a body with some extra weight on it any day, to work on! I prefer them.

uncomfortable...

tranquilspirit2006 said:
I looked her in the eye and said "Those are my badges of honor for having two lovely sons. And I HOPE you NEVER SAY THAT TO A CLIENT." (For the record, I liked her, I wasn't upset and wanted to laugh actually but I thought she better learn to think before she opened her mouth like that again.)

:smt041 :smt041 :smt041

exactly

uncomfortable...

Thank you so much for all your kind words! It's really good to hear from people who have already made it through this part and are encouraging and kind! Thank you again so much :)
P.S. - What effect (if any) do you think my being obese will hinder my job search once I'm finally done in school?

uncomfortable...

While being overweight shouldn't be an issue for employment I do think there are some hurdles unfortunately. Years ago I was working in retail & the store I was at as an asst. manager was hiring. One of the women who came in to apply was overweight & my male boss (who was carrying a more than a few extra pounds himself) commented right after she left that he would never hire (his words) "a fat person" to work in his store. I was appalled to say the least. She was perfectly qualified for the job she wanted, dressed nicely, and had done well in the interview.

Personally I think so long as your health is not a concern, and your abilities are what an employer is seeking that is what should matter. The reality is that we are all at least partially judged on our appearance and on the perception/attitudes of those doing the hiring.

uncomfortable...

tranquilspirit2006 said:
I will say one more thing - give me a body with some extra weight on it any day, to work on! I prefer them.
Me too!! I am thin but I love working on people with some meat on them!
What I have learned over the years..no one has a "perfect body" every one has their own flaw. I don't judge anyone that is on my table.(I don't do it outside of work either) Well unless you have dog poop on the bottom of your feet and are expecting a foot massage (had that happen :shock: ) Didn't really judge though was more so disgusted,as anyone would be.

uncomfortable...

I can't say how much it will affect your job search, after all no one knows what others think about the people they're interviewing (unless they're stupid enough to *tell* people their own prejudices) but thinking about all the bodworkers around here, there is every body shape imaginable. One local guy who has built up a successful practice is not only a *big* guy but is very heavily tattooed. I know several MTs who are very large people and have been working for years in this field. Perhaps many MTs are more accepting of all body types because we know how the average body really looks? Working on everyday people, I have yet to see many perfect bodies.

uncomfortable...

The only downside to being large and looking for a job is that MANY employers have too tiny massage rooms.

It's ridiculous - I have seen rooms that are barely big enough for the table, let alone giving enough room for a person to work around the table.

FWIW - the majority of clients LIKE being worked on by a larger person. I am not sure of all the reasons but it's TRUE!

uncomfortable...

Welcome my dear!

Funny, I almost didn't sign up for massage school because I thought big people wouldn't be allowed. I have no idea where I got that notion, I for some reason thought I would be the very first overweight massage therapist in the history of massage. :lol:

There are two points I would like to make aside from all the wonderful points already listed above:

1. As a woman with a clearly imperfect body, let me offer this way to think of it: (in my expereince) some women will let their guard down more, they feel they can relax more. They are relieved when they see 'me'. They may not feel judged or as uncomfortable as they may possibly feel exposing themselves and letting themselves be vulnerable to a therapist with a classically beautiful body. I love this! I love giving women safe, nurturing and loving touch. I know I get to touch more of their bodies then even their S.O. even gets to get close to, that is a gift.

2. We have more body weight for when we use our body mechanics and lean into strokes - clients love that! ;)

Shoutbox
  1. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, SANA, LUCY, AMANDA, MIMI, ANAYA, EVA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA WITH NEW GIRLS AND NEW MANAGEMENT HAS SUPER SEXY GIRLS WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  3. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 6th , MONDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 RICA 🌹 🆕 SENECA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 RICA & 🆕 SENECA & 🆕 DAISY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  4. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  5. HungSheffieldGuy:
    Offering Free Relaxing massages for mature women in the Sheffield area or near... if you will allow me to “relieve” your stress levels in your home. “plus any other requests i may consider”, only able to do *outcalls only* If interested, text my number or message via WhatsApp x0x7x9x6x4x0x0x6x0x2x7x.message All massages offered with / without Oil. Services provided: Full /half body /foot/ back massage Soft relaxing massage Head neck and shoulder Thighs and leg massage...
  6. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Sunday :New Spanish girl Bunny💋💋Candy - petite cutie who is a bundle of fun and pleasure Amy- Friendly school girl with a nice body and matching services to please CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude...
  7. hiyamickey:
    5 girls working @Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  8. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  9. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and coco 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Cici deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  10. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  11. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  12. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Niki,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  13. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe. Come and give her a try, and you’ll be sure to come back for more.
  14. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  15. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun open mind Jessy and young sweet Summer , sexy Coco and pretty cute GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  16. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: LULU, MIMI & YOYO. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ LULU is a well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D CupS & very open minded services.
  17. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS JENNIFER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  18. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER. & TIANA 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  19. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  20. GoldenFlower:
    SUNDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Mila, Misa(to 7pm) & Sonia; After 7pm: Jojo Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Mila is a young Korean hottie, curvy with with 34DD melons, fair skin, and nice services. Misa is a young, pretty & petite Vietnamese lady
  21. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  22. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Jenny. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  23. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  24. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 5th , SUNDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 🆕 CHERRY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 TINA & 🆕 CHERRY & 🆕 DAISY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  25. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS SUMMER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  26. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet open mind Yoyo and young pretty cute Ella, sexy Coco and fun GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  27. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Fit Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  28. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl Jasmine today
  29. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  30. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  31. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  32. GoldenFlower:
    SATURDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Misa(to 7pm), Monica & Sherry. After 7pm: Mila & Mimi Misa is a young, pretty & petite Vietnamese lady, about 5’ tall with long black hair. She can provide a satisfying session. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian
  33. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: ELSA, NINA & SUGAR. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty student, esrly 20’s about 5’2” and 105 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure, and provides a great massage. NINA is a young and beautiful Chinese lady, 168Cms,
  34. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Tiffany sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Angela very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  35. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MIA, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MIA is a young Vietnamese beauty with the looks and the skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure,
  36. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Misaki is a young and beautiful real Japanese girl with natural 34DD Cups and a great body. She is open to bbbj, dfk and cfs
  37. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  38. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  39. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Lucy & Maggie. Lucy is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like.
  40. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS SUMMER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: JAP SENSATION CHANEL AND SASSY JENNIFER READY TO KNOCK YOU OUT ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  41. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  42. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 4th , SATURDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹LILIAN 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 🆕 NAT 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 TINA & 🆕 NAT & 🆕 DAISY & LILIAN ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  43. Montreal 1969:
    Elise seduction
  44. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  45. Aufan Spa:
    ❤️ SOFIE, ANGELA and MIMI are here today for your massage needs ❤️ AUFAN SPA ❤️ 635 PHARMACY ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1L 3H3 ❤️ (647) 557-1407❤️
  46. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  47. hiyamickey:
    7 young petite sexy girls working @Reynaella wellness Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  48. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Summer and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Tina and beautiful GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  49. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st # 203 /new Asian girl Yuki &Persian girl Jasmine today
  50. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HAPPY & MICHELLE. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean attendant with great massage and other skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
Back