Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you wear?

BlackRock113

Reaction score
When I worked at the spa, I wore nice clothes. Khaki pants, black slacks and a nice t-shirt or simple button up blouse. A year ago, when I had my own office, I wore jeans and nice t-shirts. Occasionally I'd dress it up a little more with black pants. Now, I wear funky pj bottoms and a t-shirt. Today I wore purple pj pants with yellow polka dots and blue frogs and a light green t-shirt. My view point....I absolutely love what I do (polarity) and I'm going to be comfortable doing it. I choose to draw clients who honor that and I hope they feel comfortable wearing whatever they choose. I'm also very blessed to have the most amazing instructor who wears his PJs when he teaches. I recently had a life coaching session where I discussed the whole PJ thing. My coach said she could see that I shine when I'm wearing them. It's my own signature. I'm unconventional. So is polarity. A uniform? No thanks. The work I do does not scream "conformity." Our clothes do speak volumes about who we are. What do you want to say to your clients? Some people do want to feel safe with you....uniforms can promote that safe feeling. I take people to the edge and let them see new opportunities.Sadie

Our school mandates a black uniform for a professional look.  The women have to wear a nasty regulation polyester tunic, black trousers, and plastic clogs, but luckily for me, there is no standard guys' uniform to buy, so I get to wear some nice light wool-mix trousers from gap, a polo shirt, and fantastically flexible camper shoes.  I like the feel of having special massage clothes, they get me in the zone as soon as I shower and put them on.  Also I think black (or white) is nice because it looks professional, but its quite neutral, so maybe gives the client the message that the time is all about them.  I can see that I might branch out into a little colour when it comes to private practice, after I finish classes NEXT WEEK!  My own mt works barefoot, which I've thought must add something.  Not sure about the hygiene risk if you work in a busy spa/salon.  Does anyone else work barefoot?

Yes, I work barefoot.  I have a nice big, clean area rug under my table and I keep a pair of thongs  to step into before leaving the treatment room.  I do self pedicures to keep my feet looking good.  I used to wear khakis and t-shirts but since Ashiatsu training I've had to change to capri-style yoga pants with a stretchy waistband.  I prefer to work barefoot even when doing massage with my hands because I'm just more comfortable that way.

I usually wear comfy yoga pants and a plain somewhat fitted t-shirt (mostly from Old Navy...they're comfy and they fit well, not too tight.....plus, they're inexpensive).  I need to be comfortable when I work so I need clothes that move with me.  I also work barefoot, it allows me to move more easily around the table.

Wow... we just had the discussion of working barefoot on another board...LOL!It turns out, almost everyone who replied to the thread works barefoot.  I do, but if my toes are yucky, I will wear a pair of footies so the client isn't cursed with that view from the face crescent.  I wear slip-on mules for extra height when doing posterior head/neck/shoulders/back, as that extra 2" really helps me to do the longer strokes, but as soon as I am done, the shoes get kicked off! For clothing, I usually wear yoga pants or workout pants with a tank top, or if I feel like dressing up or need to make an impression, a nice sleeveless top or twinset, and a nice pair of slacks.  I've also noticed my friend wears shorts (or sometimes skorts... not skirts... skorts) with sleeveless tops or tanks, and the usual "Jesus" sandals that are nearly regulation footwear here in New Orleans.  I am not sure if she works barefoot, but probably does.  Scrubs suck and feel gross to me... I don't wear them at all, anymore.

I wear a massage therapy logo polo shirt or a "regular" polo shirt.  Dockers in various colors and comfortable dress shoes.  The business professional look is what I went for and am most comfortable with.  

Have to agree with Gator.....polo shirts w/ our logo on them and dockers for pants are the standard here at my practice. My opinion is that it looks more professional. Once when my office went and did chair massages for a  real estate firm, 2 different massage company's were there by mistake. They picked my company because we looked professional, all in the same *uniform*. The other company were dressed in what ever they wanted to wear that day....one guy even came in frayed jean shorts and sandals! The owner of the firm took me aside and told me we got the job because of the way we presented ourselves. The other massage therapist's were asked to leave.

What do you wear?

Hello.Currently, I wear black or maroon scrubs with the boxer waistband (and tennis shoes or black sandals).Reasoning: -Scrubs are not extraordinarily expensive and provide a simple professional look.  -All one color means washing is a lot simpler.  -People seem to gravitate toward things that are "reliable" and wearing a consitent clothing is an easy way to give an outward projection of responsible, solid and professional.  Some people may even say it promotes a sense of "well being" in our clients.I have always liked the idea of wearing "whatever you want that makes you feel free", but over the years have come to realize that this is my business, it is how I earn a living, and though I may not agree with the concept of looking a little more conventional, people really do change therapists based on the things we do not see as a reason to change for.  For me, dressing this way does make a difference in the type of clients I attract, as well as the bottom line for the business.  

What do you wear?

I wear a clean dress/mumu short sleved for each client.I honor them by not getting the oil from the last client transfered to the new client by my clothing.My clients love this and always in turn honor me by coming to a session clean. I have some construction workers who will even arrive early so they can use the showers.I work barefoot and have sandals outside my room to place on when I leave.Be comfortable and professional is a wonderful blend. Find your own style and embrace it. Yet be willing to change as the need requires. Peace

Purple birkenstock clogs, which are very comfortable, but I tend to kick off a few minutes into the session.  If I had a "signature" this would probably be it.  They get a lot of comments.  I prefer open-toed sandals, but don't feel that they look quite so professional.  (Especially not with my pedicure schedule! LOL!)Purple or black scrub pants and a plain black or plain white loose-fitting t-shirt.  (Eddie Bauer seems to have the best looking and longest lasting tshirts.  They survive many washes.)I recently got some tshirts and polo shirts with various generic "massage therapist" logos and get a lot of compliments on these.  I usually wear a shirt with the logo if I'm doing chair massage or attending any sort of networking event and am slowly changing my "standard uniform" over to shirts with logos.

What do you wear?

I have about six weeks left before I finish school, but In all of my "out of class" work I try to look professional. I find that the scrubs that I wear at school radiate a clinical feel to clients, so I wear inexpensive slacks and an Old Navy polo shirt. I always wear the same "uniform" so that my repeat clients don't have to make another adjustment when they see me.When I work at my place I work barefoot (preferred), but in other people's homes I wear comfy shoes.Thanks for all the input/opinion. This site looks like a gem!Dennis

When I start I think I will probably either wear scrubs or one of those "Massage Therapist" polo shirts that are on the massage store websites and either my scrub pants or khakis. I like just wearing my scrubs to school and not have to worry about "What I am gonna wear?" A few years in Corporate America will make you tired of that crap.  :p

This is a great thread.  I have been struggling on what to wear for years.  Everything I wear get discustingly dirty.  I seem to use more lotion than than others.  I have a larger than average chest and you can see the oil stains on each boob, so I have to stay away from anything light or white.  ( I lift and hold a lot of peoples arms  between my arms and side. and sometimes when I do abdominals on slightly larger people, yes sometimes I come in contact with them, but not on purpose.)  I have tried the polo shirt.  Way too warm.  I live in Arizona and today it will be 112 degrees.  I have tried scrubbs.  I do not have an office with a medical atsmoshpere.  Do not want to come off that way, and They too are still way too warm.  I usually wear khaki shorts and a navy blue short sleeve shirt or sometimes with no sleeves.  This is okay, but I am in need of a change and I want to look more professional and clean.  I always come off professional in my work ethics and the massage I give, but I am ready for and updated look and change.  Any Ideas?  I like to keep very cool when I work, even in the AZ winters I get hot easily.

What do you wear?

Wow, interesting thread. Are you all really comfortable wearing polos when you work? I've never tried it, but when I wear polos I am not very comfortable. I rent office space out of a chiropractor's office, and get no referrals from him, but I still tend to wear scrubs. Maybe I am putting off the wrong image! I've been known to wear bluejeans and t-shirt, even on outcalls, and never really thought about how unprofessional it may look. I would love to wear sleeveless shirts, and with some clients whom I am very comfortable with, I will... however, I have tattoos on each deltoid, so it's not the most professional thing I can do. On my left deltoid, it's just a tribal, but on the right it is a scorpion on fire. I don't like to show it off at work, as living in the Bible Belt, some may find it offensive.Most of the t-shirts I have are ribbed, so they fit to my form and are very comfortable. I'm a male, so I don't have to worry about looking "too sexy" or anything like that for my clients, and lack muscle, so I don't wear tanktops or sleeveless shirts.Any idea as to what I can wear to be comfortable yet still look professional?

I find the polo shirts comfortable but they have to be the right size.  Jeans are too restrictive for good leg movement when maintaining good body mechanics.  Dockers or khakis are lighter in weight and offer easier movement.  The two together look very professional.  But, as always the big but, you have to decide what you want to wear based on your comfort level and your style.  If t shirts are you style then I would recommend a massage logo t-shirt.

I prefer the polo top and khakis or scrubs.  Professionalism is very important to me because unfortunately, there are still a few perverts out there who believe massage is a way to satisfy their urges.  Sad but true.  I have seen massage therapist get mad because a client would suggest such a thing but then when I saw that she  had on a spaghettis strap top with no bra and shorts that could be mistaken for underwear, I saw why it could me mistaken.  She considered herself just dressing comfortably.  He considered her dressing like a sex worker.   With scrubs, clients tend to not get that impression.  It sends a whole different vibe.  Public perception can influence not only the type of clients you get, but also the amount of clients you get.   If you want to be thought of as a professional, you need to be professional.  Getting a certificate in a field olone doesn't make you a professional.  Your attitude, conduct, and how you present yourself plays a great role in if you are perceived as a professional.

What do you wear?

I work for a chiro and do outcalls in south florida---almost always sneakers(nike shox), t-shirt that forms to my torso(and I roll up the sleeves) and shorts(almost always basketball style)...and most importantly a small hand towel just in case. As a side note , doesn't anyone else sweat around here ? I understand I might not have the same bodytype as others(5'10" /280lbs. powerlifter) but boy o boy , I am always in a the middle of a thermostat war with the other therapists. I have tried accupuncture to cool me down with success. I also notice a massive spike in heat when using thermogenics(of course).Just one more thing......trust your instincts about your profession..I was doing a favor donating chair massage to help a friend of my boss and they asked me to stand in the sun and work on people....uhhhh no. I mean I know many people enjoy being sweat on in 95 degree heat but I'll have to spare them that . Instead I suggested working under a canopy......and much to their chagrin that is what I did.I always bring extra shirts when doing outside work.

I had a student that sweat quite a bit.  He was about your size and weight but he also had no hair and sweat on top of his head.  I had him wear a sweatband around his head and keep a moist towel with him to cool him down.  The sweat really did a good job of keeping the sweat from dripping on the clients and the moist towel reinforced it and kept him cool.  

I do acupuncture & massage.  I look for scrubs which are 100% cotton (breathes & is cooler), preferably with a pattern (hides any mishaps/stains)  When I find some I like, I buy a bunch for easy washload.

I agree with Texas Gal.  I also live in Texas and trust me, it's hot here.  I wear a print scrub top with stretchy "workout" style shorts which allow ease of movement.  With a new client I wear tennis shoes; with an established client I prefer barefeet to help keep me grounded.

Shoutbox
  1. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  2. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  3. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  4. Pink Flower Spa:
    ✰ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough ✰ 🇱🇧🇱🇧 A talented Girl from Lebanon 🇸🇬🇸🇬 Nancy (New) from Singapore is pretty & slim 🇨🇳🇻🇳 Kelly | Elly (New) is Chinese Vietnamese 🇲🇾🇻🇳 Linda | My Linh (New) 21Yrs, a full body Malaysian Vietnamese...Very Comfortable Treatment Offered...
  5. Footlong:
    Edmonton male waxing
  6. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 END YOUR WEEK 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH HK SEX GODDESS FOX and SASSY JENNIFER 905-604-8186!!
  7. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06Today we have 5 girls on Saturday: Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...
  8. Birchmount&14th:
    SATURDAY at 𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐀 & 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒: JESSIE, MIMI & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ JESSIE is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. MIMI is slender, attractive, and can offer extremely versatile services. YUKI, sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind.
  9. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HELEN, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lb
  10. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  11. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU, MICHELLE & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young,curvy
  12. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  13. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  14. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️MAGGIE &* TARA. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. New Girl Tara is a young & pretty Asian girl with big melons and fun services.
  15. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Misaki is a young and beautiful real Japanese girl with natural 34DD Cups and a great body. She is open to bbbj, dfk and cfs
  16. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY[ at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY & MIMI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cups & very open minded services.
  17. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young new sweet Yoyo 36 DD with curve body and young cute student Sophia, pretty fun Lina and cute GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  18. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  19. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  20. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🔥🔥🔥Angela and Tiffany sexy body 🤪🤪big boobs Round and plump buttocks Round and plump buttocks😵😵😵😵😵hot body slide for you 😜😜😜😜😜😜5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  21. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  22. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 CHASIDY, LUCY, PAOLA, AMANDA, MAY, KIRAN, NISHA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  23. Turnernator1:
    blair
  24. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday:New jap tina 💋💋 :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  25. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 END YOUR WEEK 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH🎌🎌 JAPANESE CHANEL🎌🎌 & 🇭🇰TAIWANESE ZOE 🇭🇰905-604-8186!!!
  26. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  27. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  28. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service. Very s
  29. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  30. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👅👅🈵🈵👄👄
  31. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, LULU & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure
  32. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, HELEN & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  33. aaro_991:
    Athens ga
  34. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage and...
  35. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: KELLY, LULU & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’3” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services..
  36. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  37. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  38. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young new sweet Vicky with curve body and young pretty student Summer, young fun sexy Tina and cute GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  39. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️2 new girls 🌹🌹🌹🌹Amy so sexy body 🔥big boost very nice girl 💐💐💐💐💐Lucy so hot sexy service good deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  40. HKWQ:
    Club Dynasty: Some of the shiatsu massuses are way too old!
  41. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! END YOUR WEEK WITH A WILD TIME WITH JAPANESE CHANEL & TAIWANESE ZOE 905-604-8186!!!
  42. bumika.vashi:
  43. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ REWARD YOURSELF! KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  44. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Young Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  45. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  46. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹every day 3 girls 🌹🌹🌹New girl Vicy ,sexy body very good body slide 🥰🥰🥰Cici Strong Deep Tissue,Jenny very good table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  47. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  48. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  49. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Eva , Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 🈵🈵👄👄🦵🦵👅👅
  50. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pictures
Back