why I hate Baya Beach

Apart from being too small it gets too crowded.If anything like a fire happens in there you are dead.There are no rear fire exits and the two ways in/out are too narrow for speedy evacuation.:mad: :eek:

Baya?

Spent a good bit of time in there this time around mostly because of the music which is really good Hip-Hop/Rap between 2-3am and then it switches over to some tecno shit and thats when I make a sharp exit...

Never had a problem getting served there or waiting for change, It does get very cramped though and there does be a lot of ar*eholes in there, Who think they are gods gift to women, And then cant quite take it when there ladies eyes start wandering over to you, And they come back down to earth with a bang...

One night in particular me and Robert (Urtheman) where drinking there and these two big pumped up guys, All oiled out where standing beside us with two good looking girls, Anyway the girls were checking us out and starting to dance towards us, And the guy start getting real defensive which is natural I suppose.. So we decide to move out of there over to the other side where Robert knew a few cuties.. So Robert goes first to move and this guy just stands there and wont fcuking move, We are standing there for at least a minute, And then I thought fcuk this and walked in front of Robert, And tried to get by and he still would not move, So I tapped him on the shoulder and asked him nicely could I get by... He turned around and start shouting "What do you want to fcuk me up the ass or something" and start getting really aggressive, I tried to keep my cool and said "No I just would like to get by"... His friend had to come over and calm this dickhead down who was obviously pissed because his so-called girl had being looking at us, Eventually he start apoligising and let us by... But thats the sort of things you have to deal with in Baya more than anywhere else I have found, It can happen everywhere but you are more likely to get that sort of shite in Baya IMO...

Also found there to be quite a lot of LBs in there, Maybe thats why G and Paulie like the place...55555555... Onto the quality of women in there? Well honestly it is nothing to write home about, The girls looked like they were dressed a little better than your average BG but not any better in the looks department, There were a few exceptions obviously but they were the usual suspects who always had there BFs with them or looked so far up there own ar*e you would not even bother to talk to them (Too much hard work)... IMO the talent in Baya is no better than anywhere else... Actually the whole of Patong was a big let down for me after coming from Pattaya... The Pattaya girls were on a whole other level compared to there Patong counterparts... Stunners everywhere... Compared to Patongs couple of Stunners... No bullshit!!

only time i went in there it was so cramped and hoti had to leave after 10 minutes:mad:

Good report Ally...I have never been there myself but this time i have to check it out...specially after this thread :)
jesper_dk

Baya beech is without a doubt where the top BG's, FL's go. It attracts a different more confident crowd for sure.................some people might not be able to handle it in there and feel a bit intimidated..........................loads of guys who stay in Patong go there with no probs, I for one went there every night with my m8's, no real probs except for the odd stupid french or italian but lets face it they aint nothing to worry about

G

AGREE WITH YOU 100%.
THE TALENT JUST WASNT AROUND PHKT THIS TIME.......I SCORED A FEW CUTIES.........BUT THEY WERENT IN THE CLASS OF THE GIRLS I HAD IN PATTS.....
IJ

You could say that about many places in Patong

G

Ya gotta remember its low season, alot a girls have earned their wages, its also farm season so alot have to go back to the village to plant rice, altho there is a prob with rain this year so they might be back that bit earlier

Patts as far as i know aint so seasonal as its really just a place focussed on getting ur end away and not much else

G

well you know I'm a club guy too M26....but this tour baya was the pitts.....crap cheesey MOR music which I agree is not so usual and the memory of some decent music there is what got me through the front door......also knowing it was low season and might not be so busy....so thought whatthe I'll give it a go.........

Honestly the music was crunching and the good looking gals were all at Tiger this trip out.......I ahd several great nights out in there..........much better allround than previous tours..........tai pan was it's usual drunken stumble but surprise surprise Safari had a few sober people in it too.........

Things do change around a bit!!!

Hey Ally, we all khow who the LB luvers are, and its not in my gang 555555

G

But dont most of the girls in Patts and Phuket come from the same places? So they all would have to go back to the same farms, Wouldnt they? Really dont think it was that Gee, There was loads of girls in Patong everywhere, They just were mostly average IMO...

You know I used to think that about Pattaya aswell, But not anymore, It has everything Patong has and more, The beaches are better in Phuket but thats basicially it!!!

Are you sure your not still in the closet G, I heard Alfie mentioning someone was locked in his closet :eek:mg: ..5555555555..:D

Jesus Gee.......intimidated by that dump.........55555......ya gotta be kiddin'me!..........if you knew me you'd know that not to be the case........I've been going to nightclubs all around the world for many years...Sydney,London,Paris,NYC, LA and I've never been treated like that anywhere............god I just got ripped off and pissed off by people with no idea how to run a successful nightclub.........and feel I have a right to slam the place.......as do you to defend it if you wish

I'd be more likely to be intimated by Tai Pan or Safari than that joint.......way too many drunk falangs for me in these joints.........but I would have a better time in either.........

Truly tho' I think Baya has gone downhill fast...........I remember a few tours ago I quite liked it.......but each time I have gone back since it has graduallly lost it for me.......

For anyone who enjoys hanging around with Z grade eurotrash poseur falangs (actually they are not even that interesting), ugly FL's and getting ripped off.........I can certainly recommend it tho'.......:biggrinlo :biggrinlo :biggrinlo

Well TL...........I'd never do that anywhere nor would i ever recommend it anywhere in LOS......as IJ warned already you might end up in serious trouble if you take that approach......besides I couldn'y be bothered.........I'd sooner just let people know what a dump it is.......

When I go out i am happy to spend $$$ buying drinks for anyone and everyone I talk to wherever i go but with that I expect to be treated reasonably.......

I couldn't care less about BHT1000...........it's poor service + basically being told I'm a liar that gets me going......

Oh well it's their loss not mine......they won't be getting anymore of my BHT until management and attitude changes!!!!!..........

Yes agree as well, for some reason talent level low this trip in Patong. Patts was it for me this trip as well. Not just one night, but everynight... Almost made it hard to choose.

Well looks like im wrong then, will tell the wife all the BG's on the farm at the mo are hallucinations and tell her to lay off the lao kaow 55555555

but seriously suppose things just come and go as the months roll by but there is deffo more of a low season in Phuket than some other places

Yeh well I will meet up with Alfie, Mav, Urtheman, Wylos and Bob, no doubt Alfie is gonna out you whilst im there by pointing out what we suspect, looks like its just u and Mav who are in denial 55555

G

Not a good idea and definitely not a good atitude for your first trip to LOS. You might be able to do this at home but not in LOS.

But if you do decide to try it, make sure I am there so I can watch a muay thai boxing match without having to pay for it. And don't worry, I will send flowers to the hospital.

Hi N1,

I only went to Baya 1 night and the ladies were definitely hot. Had one lady look at me like I was a bone and she wanted to take me home and chew me to pieces(not an LB) and she was very nice. But I was otherwise occupied anyway with ting tong girl and the night ended in a disaster. The place is a little small and I remember having to shimmy under the railing to get to the dance floor as there was no way we were going to be able to walk around, too packed.

I guess the thing to do is bring small bills and just give them the order and a tip and make sure you hyave the right change. The service was slow.

And 333 from Christins likes to go to Baya so might have to go see her early in my next tour and then meet her after work.

I do think Taipan is much better with a group for sure, better service and more room to spread out.

Yeah tell her to lay off the sauce...5555555..:D

What I ment was that although loads of BGs would be no doubt heading home from Patong during low season, I would have thought they would be equally doing the same from Pattaya, Maybe I am wrong.. It was just my thought process...

As I said there is loads of girls in Patong, More than enough to go around, So the quantity is not really the problem, Its the quality of the girls thats the problem... There really is no comparison between the the two places...

Dont trust that Alfie fella if I was you, He is always making up stories about people to cover his own tracks, And whatever you do, Dont turn ur back on him (So DD told me) , Or you might get more than u bargained for :eek:mg: ;) :D

Whos first trip is it to LOS is it yours?

i do not have that sort of attitude it was a suggestion for the writer as he has had more experience than me in LOS .

I am always polite and respect people even more so when they are in there own country.

I pay my way but do not like to get ripped off but I have not had that problem in other areas of LOS.

You should not persume things :nono:

Well boys i have been defending/talking up Patts on here for a while now......so its good to hear that everyone who made the recent BMs tour had a good time.........perhaps some more than others going by the conversations I had out there over the last couple of weeks.........

I like the clubs there too.....Marine + Tony's (a bit of a joke but an hilarious place choc full of great looking FL's) are two of my faves..........

I also like the better clubs in BKK like spasso, CM2 etc but admit to popping into Nana disco on the slum every once in a while.............

I'm afraid that nothing in Patong with the exception of maybe Tiger really matches any of the above for me.........and i've yet to visit a really cool club in all of Thailand....doesn't mean that they aren't fun.....just no skybars (LA) Home (Sydney) or Bungalow 8s (NYC)....

Hey Geespot......I had no problems with what you said.......I just had a quick chuckle to think that anyone could be intimidated by Baya........everyone has their own experiences and I did ask why people like it.........it is just that my experiences/impressions are different than yours...........biggest disappointment really for me on this night was the music................apart from the stupidity of the change bullshit.....I was looking forward to a jolt of good hiphop or house...........but this time it was real crap...........only heard a few toons tho'...........what with the steam coming out of my ears well before the end......55555

Oh and to Bernie + Duncs.......last time I follow your club recommendations you bastards.......55555

Shoutbox
  1. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Nana😘 is a sexy young slim Malaysian g
  2. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SASHA, RIYA, PRETTI and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  3. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  4. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💘💋💐Sunday, 💖💞 Michelle💋💋 for traditional style treatment and good service, nicely toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality. 🌹📳 647 346-8086📳
  5. AliceSpa:
    SUNDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴: 3 Hot Girls today at Alice Spa: *New Today . ELLA: is a small white young girl from Romania, super super busty EE Cups, blue eyes, blond hair, ok services, bbby cfs. Please call before booking her due to high demand. KIKI: A young, short & petite Taiwanese cutie, firm body, 5’2”, natural C Cups. Kiki has strong massage skills & excellent services, amazing bbbj
  6. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Shasa,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  7. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Anika , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  8. SugarLoveSpa:
    : Sunday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: ANA & CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ ANA is a young, short and sweet lady, 5’1 & 105 Lbs, very tight, with a small to medium booty. Ana is a versatile honey who provides great massage, & can accommodate your needs. CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs
  9. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ❤❣at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5💋🔴💋❤Sunday, 💘💋 Yoyo, ❤small curvy body and pretty, energetic and flirty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+ 💋 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  10. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  11. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Rebecca🌸Nina ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  12. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Sophia🌸Brandy🌸Karla🌸Camila ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  13. lemon_tree:
    💛💞a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 201 ❣💥💋💗Sunday, ❣💛 Cici...💋 small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco. 💋💞 Lisa, 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  14. Withme_Spa:
    💕at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, 💯💥💋Sunday, ❣❤ Emily,💋 nicely toned body, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to please a man ❤💋 Victoria,❣ beautiful Japanese lady with an erotic touch for excellent treatment 💞💕 Angela,💋 slim, and sexy body, very pretty. High energy session in store for you 💋 Lina, 💞average height, slim build, very pretty, medium treatment but very smooth and choice of finish. 💋🔋416 297-7488🔋
  15. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: JULIA . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations
  16. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  17. See You Health Center:
    Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
5’ 1”, 100 lbs Blonde Hair
Great BBJ, CIM 
 🥑 Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer She is very excited to serve customers ☎ 416-988-2950
  18. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl Sasa 💕 Very Sexy Vietnamese friendly and milfy . body is amazing and smooth. an incredible ass. 🥑 Nancy💕 Vietnamese BBBJ/CIM Queen Natural D+ Cups ☎️647-446-0886
  19. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  20. lotushubspa:
    Hello, dear customers, today Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13 and provides female masseuses for customers. Anna, Lily, and Cici provide customers with first-class service and a large number of beauties. Please contact us by phone ☎️9052375885 or SMS 4163565876💋🤪
  21. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: EMMA and Best Massage RACHEL.[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive
  22. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer & Mia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  23. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beau
  24. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Suki. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills SUKI is a sexy lady, short with big boobs, medium massage & nice services. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴
  25. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: ANA & CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ ANA is a young, short and sweet lady, 5’1 & 105 Lbs, very tight, with a small to medium booty. Ana is a versatile honey who provides great massage, & can accommodate your needs. CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs
  26. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young fun Ivy 30’s with big buttocks open mind and Young cute Jessy slime 30’s open mind, pretty Summer and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  27. Hollywood_Spa:
    💘❣a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100💞💋💥Sunday, 💖💞 Vivian,💋💋 tall and full body type, pretty, does a relaxing medium strength treatment, and full menu finish. 💋 📱 416 222-5554📱
  28. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 👍👍👍👍👍Body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366New girl Luna joined. She can provide very good massage and sexy touch. She knows how to take instruction and please a man👍👍👍Jessica😘 can provide deep Thai massage. Earlobe kiss💋She looks like an ordinary girl but has a round and beautiful ass. The hot body slide is her unique asset to attract men👍👍👍😜😜😜Come see her today. Feel free to walk in or make an appointment at any time. There is plenty
  29. SugarLoveSpa:
    : Saturday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim, VERY PETITE and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups.
  30. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old young Japanese girl Amanda, Queenie, Ella, Lulu ,Angela, Candy @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  31. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks 🔥🔥🔥 Suki 36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow 😘😘😘 Super great body slide 👍 Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl 🥰🥰🥰 Welcome to enter or make an appointment ☎️ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  32. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Rebecca🌸Emily 🌸Camila 🌸Hellen 🌸Alisa ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  33. AliceSpa:
    SATURDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 416-298-0898 3 Girls Today at Alice Spa: JULIA (10-9) from Philippines, young girl, busty, E cup, curvy short body, cute face sexy lips 👄, excellent massage and service, deep strong massage, play good, good deep bbbj, Rim , come in mouth or face, dfk ...available all menus, must try!
  34. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Valentina🌸Barbie ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  35. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 SPA: JULIA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations.
  36. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Doris ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  37. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Connie , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  38. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  39. See You Health Center:
    Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples 🥑🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer ☎️ 416-988-2950
  40. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 2”, 100 lbs black Hair
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu 🥑 Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl 🥑 ☎️647-446-0886
  41. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/Persian girl and Jenny Yoyo in today
  42. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Foxy -🔥Your new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5’7” sexy Korean girl
  43. ASPA:
    SATURDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  44. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna💋Tina💋Mia💋. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly👍💋Please contact 9052375885💋 or SMS 4163565876💋
  45. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Michelle 😍 Brand new sexy Taiwanese girl @ Annie Spa making her debut. Petite small frame, with a creamy white skin and gorgeous almond shaped face to leave you in your tracks. Excellent massage skills and very skilled open mind
  46. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 MEERA, PRIYA, MONIKA, KIRAN, NINA, JIYA, PREETI, SARIKA, SANA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  47. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Anita, ~Cindy & Tray, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is a slim Asian babe with a slim waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage and other skills. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  48. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Sophia slime 30’s and Young fun Ivy with big buttocks open mind, cute GFE lina and sexy young Yoyo 36DD are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  49. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY & NANA. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴
  50. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim, VERY PETITE and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups.
Back