Review YoYo Wiki based on my recent visits

I tried to see Mia. Double booking. It looks like common things at Yo-Yo massage. When I arrived there, they told me she was booked with somebody else. Showed them my booking on the phone. No apologies; it's just a suggestion to see another provider. Suck. It happened twice in 1.5 months. One of my buddies had the same experience.
Been there done that, it is a common thing there, I think Monika hopes that since we are physically there already, we would stay with one of the other 3 girls.

I tried to book with Mia today, they told me that she doesn't work here anymore . Anyone else have the same response?

I tried to book with Mia today, they told me that she doesn't work here anymore . Anyone else have the same response?

They told me she is on vacation and they don't know when she'll be back.

Hopefully this isn't a case of them pushing her out since she was the hot young one and was probably getting all the attention.

I got same response when I try to book with her, they told me she doesn't work there anymore.
Let's see. Maybe she will pop up somewhere else under different name in near future.

Unfortunately, I can only agree about her, she is so hot. The story about her starts and ends with it. Her massage is so-so. Extras average uninspired. If you shop around, you can find better VFM.
I feel the same as you,

I hope everything will go well with her. She has a big potential. It's not easy to work in this industry, lots challenges and obstacles. I don't know why, but somehow I see her as another Miss V. Maybe she need to go independent, it will be the best for her.

I feel that Mia didn't like the job in terms of reviews/etc. Someone saying they were her (no way to know for sure) PM'd me asking me to take down my early review. I ignored it, got more PMs.

Then I got another PM recently that mistook me for "bigbull" with screen caps of his PM conversation with someone about her, asking for the messages to be deleted and no more discussion to take place.

I feel that Mia didn't like the job in terms of reviews/etc. Someone saying they were her (no way to know for sure) PM'd me asking me to take down my early review. I ignored it, got more PMs.

Then I got another PM recently that mistook me for "bigbull" with screen caps of his PM conversation with someone about her, asking for the messages to be deleted and no more discussion to take place.
Bigbill's experience is pretty much like mine, got dm'd. I did my best to tone down my review about Mia without taking it completely down; in retrospect, I should have just deleted all references to her.

I know some of you refuse to believe that providers care about their privacy. Some of you assert that your right to unlimited FREE information trumps any providers' right to privacy. Well, excessive information (and yes, I contributed to this problem) will cause a provider (who values her privacy) to disappear. We don't determine what is excessive, the provider does; for some, even one post is excessive. This is the reason you will also find that I have recently deleted a bunch of my old reviews. Over the course of two weeks, two old favourites had changes in their personal circumstances and want all references to them removed in the forums; some of you probably got the same dm's. If I get a dm like that, I will comply. I like my providers a lot more than the morons who demand unlimited free information so the providers' rights come first. The only exception to this rule is that I will never take down any warnings about scam artists or BAD providers; they are warnings, not reviews.

Sorry, recent dm's and posts from various morons plus losing Mia and other valued providers have caused me to be a little uptight, I will step off the soap box now.

^^^ I kept my review up because it contained few real details.

I have never been requested to remove any posts. But then I try not to go into blow-by-blow (no pun intended) detail. I try to give my honest opinion and as much detail that I figure guys might me interested in. I realize everyone has different preferences and as always YMMV when it comes to client/provider experience. I may judiciously provide details to some trusted members.

It’s going to be new game to play cat and mouse? Where is Mia/Koko working now? What is her new name?

"don't burn out on me"​

Never understood why it was so hard for some of you to understand that the best YMMV experiences are reserved for people who show mutual respect for privacy at the level that the provider wishes for. If they ask you to say it all then do so. Otherwise don’t. Not difficult.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alrighty then. Shall we step away from the soapboxes and podiums and get back to reviews?

Went today, had an appt with Qiqi. I walk in a good 3-5min early and was greeted by a 30-something, shorter, heavy-set lady. Trying not to judge, she was probably 5’4”, 180-200+lbs. However, her bubbly, inviting, and eagerness to get my attention from the get go, was welcoming. She didn’t wear the nasty grandma scrubs that Monica wears, but simple black shirt and black leggings.
I told her of my appt and you could tell right away she was unsure of how to deal with it. After leading me to the room, she came back and although her English to this point wasn’t bad, she chose to use a translator to tell me that essentially they double booked and asked if I’d like her to provide the massage.
I felt the honesty was better than lying or Bait n Switch, and she had that eagerness to please that only larger lady’s seem to have. I agreed and let her go about it. I asked her name and was told “Amy”. She even spelled it out. But for what I can tell she doesn’t match the descriptions of OG Kai Li’s Amy. “Sigh”. Yet another over used name to muddy the waters when trying to book someone specific.

Asking for a medium to deep pressure, she started at relaxing. I had to ask for more pressure. She did comply and got to a reasonable medium but never really all that therapeutic. I doubt any formal training, however she did have a system and worked through the ebs and flows of massage, tease, massage, serious tease, massage, and finally “go time!”

On the flip she asked how much I wanted to pay. I HATE this question because without context of what I’m going to receive, I have no answer. And when someone with limited English asks you a question that requires a drill down to clarify the offering for which I am suggesting I’m willing to pay, no level of hand gestures or simple phrases seem to suffice to a clear understanding. Though I feel that was intentional as the translator was never brought to the table in this negotiation.
To appease those with higher sensibilities than myself I will say that there was a bit of a sticker shock, then a reasonable negotiation to an amicable agreement. Even though I still didn’t know what I was about to get. Never-mind that I despise negotiation.
Let’s just say, Amy took the full hour, I left quite happy, we were both pretty spent, and I gave her an extra $20 then the agreed amount.

In parting, will it see her again. Yah, likely. I’m not a big fan of larger ladies but something about that bubbly eagerness vs the cold disinterested aunties, you see so often, really sold me.

Oh, wow! 1) Bait n Switch
2) 200 lbs
3) Haggling on the table
4) Name switch
5) Poor massage

WAY too many strikes! Thanks for the warning @Spexx ! I definitely won't be seeing her and after my experiences and other reports, unless Vivian returns here, I won't be visiting Yoyo any time soon!

My legit was cancelled so I went for a drive and ended at TT and texted for availably ...no answer to the text so I tried the KLMT number. text answered quickly and I drove the extra 5 minutes

QiQi___ got this spelling from a post above. I asked her name a couple times and she kinda sounded like Shishi...Hopefully I'm am giving this review to the correct girl
Nice girl OK body. Maybe 45. breasts looked a C until the top came off. must have been a bit of padding

She offered for me to shower. Shower in the facility was pretty good warmed up quicker than some places.
Communication was almost nothing so I brought out the phone for a little translation. she was actually very quick to pick up any gestures and we got along very well considering how much i prefer to chat the girls up.
She seems quite open and I decided to ask if I could do reverse, money talk ensued. I actually made the rookie mistake of keeping all of my money together and ended up over paying (not by much) maybe 170 total.

she was very open and receptive to my hands and she kept her hands busy the whole time as well. I even think i might have gave her a legit HE. which I love to do. She wasn't very vocal but she made the little flutter and a good clamp down towards the end.
I unloaded all over and she didn't mind. we had a laugh about it....complete mess, like everywhere. she ended up in the shower.

Face: 7.5 She has a pretty look, with nice hair and make up

Body: 7.5 OK...about as average a girl you're gonna get in these places.

Personality: actually quite nice...english was a struggle and usually I wouldn't recommend some with such bad english but we really got along well. I wouldn't be against seeing her again.

Can't rate the massage because we switched to reverse very quickly. I would rate my massage for her a solid 5 because I went almost straight to the sweet spot.

My legit was cancelled so I went for a drive and ended at TT and texted for availably ...no answer to the text so I tried the KLMT number. text answered quickly and I drove the extra 5 minutes

QiQi___ got this spelling from a post above. I asked her name a couple times and she kinda sounded like Shishi...Hopefully I'm am giving this review to the correct girl
Nice girl OK body. Maybe 45. breasts looked a C until the top came off. must have been a bit of padding

She offered for me to shower. Shower in the facility was pretty good warmed up quicker than some places.
Communication was almost nothing so I brought out the phone for a little translation. she was actually very quick to pick up any gestures and we got along very well considering how much i prefer to chat the girls up.
She seems quite open and I decided to ask if I could do reverse, money talk ensued. I actually made the rookie mistake of keeping all of my money together and ended up over paying (not by much) maybe 170 total.

she was very open and receptive to my hands and she kept her hands busy the whole time as well. I even think i might have gave her a legit HE. which I love to do. She wasn't very vocal but she made the little flutter and a good clamp down towards the end.
I unloaded all over and she didn't mind. we had a laugh about it....complete mess, like everywhere. she ended up in the shower.

Face: 7.5 She has a pretty look, with nice hair and make up

Body: 7.5 OK...about as average a girl you're gonna get in these places.

Personality: actually quite nice...english was a struggle and usually I wouldn't recommend some with such bad english but we really got along well. I wouldn't be against seeing her again.

Can't rate the massage because we switched to reverse very quickly. I would rate my massage for her a solid 5 because I went almost straight to the sweet spot.
Awesome

It sounds like Qiqi is the currently go to person at YoYo. Does anyone know if they found a fourth to replace Mia?

Shoutbox
  1. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹2 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 nice girl mia big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  2. Lily Spa:
    Phoenix blossom Spa is so great that it has two ShoutBox ads!
  3. vasia1977:
    Ocean
  4. Aqua Health Centre:
    😊 WENDY and new girl LISA are available today! 😊 Sunday slow relaxing massage 😊 1729 Bloor Street West 😊 At Keele Subway Station 😊 High Park area 😊 647-343-6851 😊
  5. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 PAYAL PEARL, JIYA, PREET, MONIKA, KIRAN, NIMRAT 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  6. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 👍👍👍👍👍Body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366New girl Luna and Jessica joined. She can provide very good massage and sexy touch. She knows how to take instruction and please a man👍👍👍Jessica😘 can provide deep Thai massage. Earlobe kiss💋She looks like an ordinary girl but has a round and beautiful ass. The hot body slide is her unique asset to attract men👍👍👍😜😜😜Come see her today. Feel free to walk in or make an appointment at any time.
  7. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Brandy 🌸Yoyo🌸Camila🌸Akame🌸Tory ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  8. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Tiffany 🌸Rebecca ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  9. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 1”, 98 lbs black Hair
Great BBJ🥑 Nancy💕 Vietnamese BBBJ/CIM Queen Natural D+ Cups Naturally Curved Body With Nice Tight Sexy Ass ☎️647-446-0886
  10. AliceSpa:
    SUNDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴: 3 Girls today at Alice Spa: ADA: is NEW Today. Details later... AMY, young, petite short & slim Taiwanese, former dance instructor, firm natural B Cups, pretty face, firm natural titis, super play good, bbbj, cim, rim, dfk, all services. SARA: young, petite small body, very sweet JAPANESE honey. Strong massage, bbbj, Best GFE!
  11. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Nana😘 is a sexy young slim Malaysian girl
  12. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Young Slim Chinese Lily, Young , Young Sexy CBC Rachel, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  13. See You Health Center:
    Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
 🥑 Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎ 416-988-2950
  14. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: TIANA . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, A sister spa of New Oriental Spa, welcomes you to our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls
  15. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: PHOENIX & HAPPY . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  16. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  17. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Shasa,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Midi ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  18. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lucky ,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Anika , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  19. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Jennifer & Mia. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded. Come and give her a try, and you’ll be sure to come back for more. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj
  20. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Suki. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! SUKI is a sexy lady, short with big boobs, medium massage & nice services. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴
  21. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: ANA & CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ ANA is a young, slim and very sexy lady, 5’1 & 105 Lbs, natural 34C’s, very tight, and a perfect little booty. Ana is a versatile beauty. CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ
  22. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Vicky🥰A new arrival at our branch 🎉👯‍♀️Vicky is a very young CBC part time student working for tuition fees and books, this bright young sexy girl is willing to showcase her eagerness to please AND be pleased. Busty 36DD boobs on a
  23. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute Summer slime 30’s and young fun Jessy 30’s slime open mind, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  24. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 👍👍👍👍👍Body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366New girl Luna and Jessica joined. She can provide very good massage and sexy touch. She knows how to take instruction and please a man👍Jessica😘 can provide deep Thai massage. Earlobe kiss💋She looks like an ordinary girl but has a round and beautiful ass. The hot body slide is her unique asset to attract men👍😜Come see her today. Feel free to walk in or make an appointment at any time. There is plent
  25. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹2 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Ivy big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  26. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Young Slim Chinese Lily, Young , Young Sexy CBC Rachel, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  27. Sunrise Spa:
    😘 We have a wonderful Asian spa in downtown Toronto 😘 302 Adelaide St W, 2nd Floor 😘 Today is Coco, Caribbean Sophia and Kitty 😘 416-916-7276
  28. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Claire 🌸Hellen 🌸Christina 🌸Valentina🌸Rebecca ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  29. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Susan🌸Alisa🌸Nina ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  30. AliceSpa:
    SATURDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 416-298-0898 3 Girls Today at Alice Spa: AMY, young, petite short & slim Taiwanese, former dance instructor, firm natural B Cups, pretty face, firm natural titis, super play good, bbbj, cim, rim, dfk, all services. FAYE: is A SEXY Cambodian busty babe, DD Cups, curvy body, good at deep bbbj, cim, cof, gfe
  31. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 SPA: TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, A sister spa of New Oriental Spa, welcomes you to our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls
  32. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  33. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  34. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Anita, ~Cindy & Tray, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is a slim Asian babe with a small waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage and other skills. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  35. SweetCherry:
    My Girlfriend Bella is working at Supreme Spa 3860 Chesswood Drive. She's a Fetish Queen 416-438-8198
  36. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa /416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 3 Asian girl today
  37. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY & NANA. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴
  38. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & Luna. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Korean beauty. Luna can do everything.
  39. See You Health Center:
    Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples 🥑🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer ☎️ 416-988-2950
  40. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 2”, 100 lbs black Hair
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu. Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service🥑 Lucy💕 Hot Vietnamese Girl Spinner Body Type Handles a Big Weapon like a PRO Provides Excellent Customer Service ☎️647-446-0886
  41. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute Sophia slime 30’s and young sexy Yoyo 30’s 36DD, pretty Ella and fun GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  42. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pictu
  43. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  44. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Foxy -🔥Your new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5’7” sexy Korean girl with a wild
  45. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹2 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Ivy big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  46. Endless Joy Spa:
  47. Sunrise Spa:
    😘 We have a wonderful Asian spa in downtown Toronto 😘 302 Adelaide St W, 2nd Floor 😘 Today is Jennifer, Coco and Emily 😘 416-916-7276
  48. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Latin/Spanish white Sikn Mia and 2 Asian girl today
  49. AliceSpa:
    FRIDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. Alice spa today has 2 girls today, PLUS QiQi is back Part-Time: AMY, petite short & slim Taiwanese, firm natural B Cups, pretty face, firm natural titis, all services. CHERRY: young beautiful Malaysian girl, petite 5’2”& 100 Lbs, C Cup, always smiling. Excellent services, deepthroat bbbj, cim/face, dfk, rim, very good cooperation
  50. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator