Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

100SATIONS 4663 ST CATHERINE E 514 846 3456

Maria M

Reaction score
Luv2Watch
Ring

User since 07 Jun 2004 - 42 posts
Posted on 11 Jan 2005 at 05:47.56 PM

They currently have a special until January 31st whereby 1 hour is $35. They have a new ownership group since November and they much more accomodating than the previous ones.

First off, you get to choose the MP, as the owner brings to your room all the available girls and then you choose the one you prefer, eliminates alot of bad surprises. There is no timing cuting here as the owner forces the girls to massage the whole 60 mins even if Mr.Happy has blown his top b4 the end, the MP washes you up, and continues to give you a relaxing massage. The standard there is $60 for the fully nude thai (with reverse massage if so desired), they ask for $80 but $60 will always do the job.

My favourites here are Diana and Natasha, both young early 20's, of south american descent, silky skin, petite, with B cups, nicely shaven Ys.

Happy Fishing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Re: 100Sations--4663 St Catherine Est-- 514-846-3456
malaka
Ring
Posted on 07 Feb 2005 at 04:33.05 PM

Tried Amand (half haitian half indian) student early 20's,nice D cups, 5 "5 chubby. Sucked on those D cups like there was no tomorrow, flooded them with my tzatsiki sauce.

looks:3/5
massage: 3.5/5
hj: 3/5

She has potential, with experience she will get better, must show more emotion!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User 100Sations--4663 St Catherine Est-- 514-846-3456
sam128
Ring
Posted on 24 Feb 2005 at 10:59.19 PM

Went around 40 minutes before closing time, so I couldn't have the one hour for 35$ so I got 30 min for 25$. When I arrived, all the rooms were occupied so I waited a bit and nobody was at the reception. I guess that the receptionist was busy too. There is a shower in each room. I had room 3 where the hot water knob in the shower was loose and could not have the proper water temperature.

So I got Sara, she's colombian and speaks english, french and spanish. She have a good natural pair of c cups and her face was ok. She asked me soft or medium for the massage. I choose medium but it was more a soft massage. After the flip, I had her take off her clothes and HJ. The finish was a bit rushed maybe it was close to closing time. Well maybe I should show up earlier.

Girl 6/10
Massage 7/10
Options 5/10
Place 6/10

Looking
VIP
Posted on 07 Mar 2005 at 12:27.36 PM

Recently saw Alexia at their St-Mathieu location.
Winter special is $25/$35 - can't beat that.
Anyway, Alexia is a young dirty blond (apparently 19, Russian), speaks vergy good french.
Massage was quite good with plenty of teasing. Took thai, she kept her g-string on. She has a nice firm, young body with gorgeous b-cups toped by very large nipples that stick out and beg to be sucked (of course I did not disapoint them!!!).
Thai was very good -probably one of my best so far. Finish was also excellent. She really got into the thai and finish and she obviously aims to please.
Paid her $80 (total = $115).
Will repeat while the special is on, definitely with Alexia and maybe try some of the other talent here. I've always been satisfied at this place, I just don't like the shared shower (St-Mathieu location).

curious17
Ring

User since 21 Nov 2004 - 57 posts
Posted on 07 Mar 2005 at 07:40.36 PM

Where on St-Mathieu is their location?

Looking
VIP
Posted on 08 Mar 2005 at 06:45.53 PM

Check out the list under Cliniques - it's like the second one...

Today
Ring
Located in Montreal

User since 19 Oct 2004 - 100 posts
Posted on 13 Mar 2005 at 10:55.40 PM

Je suis alle un soir et eu la chance de rencontrer Chantal, 21 ans quebecois et tres polie.

Cela a coute 35$ pour 1 hs en plus des different options. J;ai prix celui de 40$. Top et n peut caresser.

Elle est tres douce et repond bien aux caresse.

Il fait vraiment l'essayer.

Today

malaka
Ring
Posted on 16 Mar 2005 at 08:00.33 AM

Tried Alexia!

What a gem!, and I have too agree what beautiful nipples, be careful they could poke your eye! i'm not exaggerating but they pop out at least 1 cm.

Early 20's, curly dirty blonde, 110 pounds, b cup's, nice and firm.
Massage was not that great, but what a finish!

Repeat of course!

Yeti.
Ring
Located in South Shore

User since 01 Nov 2004 - 136 posts
Posted on 16 Mar 2005 at 01:44.10 PM

Looking,
I checked out the list under Cliniques and did not find the St-Mathieu location. Thanks for helping me here. This girl you saw sounds great!
Yeti

The dating Y

Looking
VIP
Posted on 17 Mar 2005 at 03:38.12 PM

Yeti,
It's the second clinique on the first page, right under the Ste-Catherine location...
Malaka,
Glad you enjoyed Alexia.

Recently tried out Cyndia (sp?). She was described as a Nicole Kidman lookalike. Not really, but I can see the resemblance - long curly hair, slim, etc...
Good massage, great slim and firm body similar to Alexia's - also has nice nipples...good finish but nothing out of the ordinary. I would repeat with Alexia before trying her again.

They now have a shower door instead of a curtain, but stil a shared shower ($%^&*) but the special price is still on. Anyone try the showere finish???

Cheers,
-L

Today
Ring
Located in Montreal

User since 19 Oct 2004 - 100 posts
Posted on 20 Mar 2005 at 06:18.10 PM

C'est apres midi je suis aller voir Claudia.

Elle a 21 ans a environ 5' 6 pese environ 135 lb.
Cheveau court brun et yeux brune. Des beau levres mais ne LFK pas. Mais je n;es ai pas envie non plus car elle n'est pas de mon style.

Elle est jolie mais pas aussi belle comm les fille a Isis. Elle est normal, comme la moyenne, pas laide ni tres belle. Si elle maigrise en peu elle serait plus interessant surment.

Elle ne sait pas masser du tout, seulement careser le corp et mettre bc de l'huile, trop meme. Mais elle rit tout le temps et est agreable a parler. Meme si elle ne sait pas bien massger on lui dit ou et comment, plus fort etc, elle le fait. Elle fair ce qu'elle peut.

Les options sont de 20 HJ, 40 Topless, 80 Thai, 100 elle vous lave dans la douche.

Elle travaille les jeudi, vendredi et samendi. Elle est une fille qui fait tout ce qu'on lui dit, meme les options elle change tout les positions qu'on lui demande. C'est drole car il me faut beaucoup pour un bonne relaxacion, on dit que je suis tres tres fort.

Apres 25 minutes de HJ et en tout possition possible, j'ai eu un bonne finition. Elle est contente car la premier fois elle n'a pas reussi a ma faire plaisir. C'etait la deuxieme fois que je la voie.

Alors, si vous voulait une fille ordinaire et qui fait tout pour vous plaire, elle est la fille pour vous.

Today

lego

User since 27 Sep 2004 - 205 posts
Posted on 01 Apr 2005 at 11:20.09 AM

Alexia,
I, also was lured by the previous post about her and the $35/hr special.
Most of what has been already written is true, to be more precise I will add that she is at least 5'.9'' slim with a beautiful upper body, specially when she's all oiled and shiny, ready to glide. Good friendly and relaxed attitude. Again one of the best thai technique around which Imo is worth the $80. By the way she does'nt ask for money upfront which in my book is ok, I don't understand hobbyist who will pay before and get a lousy and mediocre service no matter the look of the mp. When you pay for an expensive dish on the menu you're normally expect quality, No? In the past it happen to me a few time to get a lousy massage, a lousy attitude from a beautiful mp after paying upfront. Well thats why I have shortlisted my choice of studio to only a few places.
On a different note, on my way out I crossed Audrey, former receptionist and now a mp. Anybody as info about her? And by the way, have a look at their new receptionnist: tall brunette with an ass to die for. Wow, really pretty, I wish she'd made the jump to.

Lego

Last edited by lego on 01 Apr 2005 at 11:20.44 AM.

HandyJoe
Ring

User since 15 Jun 2004 - 86 posts
Posted on 03 Apr 2005 at 03:47.26 PM

Alexia,
Based on the posts here I tried Alexia and I have to say that she is a real gem. Thanks for the tip guys. I don't want to repeat what other posters have already post on her description. Just one thing though, next time ask for a reverse massage and work around her nipples. She is very sensetive around her nipples. You may get a good mileage for your $$$.

malaka
Ring
Posted on 12 Apr 2005 at 03:39.46 PM

Went on friday tried Cyndia or Cynthia can't remember, nice looking girl, massage was so-so, new to the business need's work! Very shy girl but the fun stuff start's at the end of the massage she let's her emotion run wild! Beautiful nipples, I would suck them all day if I had the chance!

p.s will not repeat because of the new services that they offer tran-sexual, it's posted in big letters outside their door, this place is going to get busted big time!!!

Yanyan
Ring
Posted on 12 Apr 2005 at 04:55.25 PM

Well,

From my personal experience from last week, I must say that I had a great experience with a very nice, polite and open minded girl.

She offered me the most sensual / provocative Tai massage I never had... 60 minutes of pure pleasure with a delightful young lady.

However, it is true that advertising this Shemale thing is a little bit embarrassing and multiplies the risk to get busted.

That is unfortunate since it may compromise my next visit...
Too bad, I was curious to discover the HM we may possibly get overtime…

Timmy
Ring

User since 01 Jun 2004 - 111 posts
Posted on 12 Apr 2005 at 09:28.56 PM

To begin with, Yanyan, it would be nice if you would tell us the name of the girl you met. However on the issue of the "Trany" and 100sation, I have to say that although I don't have a homophobia but just the thought of getting caught in a salon where "Tranies" work is a scary thought. I used to go to 100 sation once in a while but ever since they renovated their place, it seems that they take lots of risks and I don't like to be the one who gets caught in between. I don’t know what Maria the owner was thinking to hire this or these “Tranies”.

Yanyan
Ring
Posted on 12 Apr 2005 at 09:37.49 PM

Timber,

Please refer to the ring section for more details.

Yanyan

scorpio
VIP

User since 18 Oct 2004 - 69 posts
Posted on 13 Apr 2005 at 12:21.51 PM

My apologies for upsetting anyone. This wasn't my intention and obviously I missed the point.

Last edited by scorpio on 14 Apr 2005 at 01:42.41 PM.

Yanyan
Ring
Posted on 13 Apr 2005 at 04:56.06 PM

Apologies accepted,

My recent post on the general board was simply to reply to the group and address the fact that, contrary to the general belief, I had a great experience and observed significant improvements with the new Management team.

Yanyan

Last edited by Yanyan on 18 Apr 2005 at 07:39.58 AM.

spartacus
Platinum
Located in montreal

User since 05 Jun 2004 - 205 posts
Posted on 20 Apr 2005 at 07:36.31 PM

to both yanyan and scorpio.
thumbs up for the way both you guys handled that with class and savoir faire.
Spartacus.

malaka
Ring
Posted on 23 Jun 2005 at 02:26.14 PM

Called yesterday to make app. with Cyndia but it seem's she no longer works there, does anyboby know were she's working now?

scorpio
VIP

Posted on 13 Jul 2005 at 09:54.18 AM

Dropped by the Ste. Mathiew location yesterday afternoon and the receptionist suggested Tanya. She is about 20 yo and 5' 0" and weighs no more than 100lbs. Small a cups but I do like the girls with small breasts and a nice ass and she certainly had both. The massage left a little to be desired but lets face it I wasn't there for therapy.For those who are interested, she does not speak any English and told me she is of Latino decent although born here.She suggested that I might like to massage her, I quickly agreed and we reversed positions. She refused to take off the G string telling me I am on my period. Then I was back on the table for the finish. She offered me her menu, 20 HJ, 40 top off, 60 bottom off and Thai 80. I figured, what the hell and decided on the whole package. Talk about a disappointment. The Thai was more her trying to push her breasts through me than a sensual massge or body slide.At no point would she let me caress her breasts telling me that she doesn't like her nipples to be touched as they tickle.( first time I've ever heard that). No kissing the breasts, zip, nothing. No access to the ass or the Y and her technique for the finish was awful. She was more mechanical than I have ever received in my life. I almost considered telling her to stop at one point but thought I'm paying for it anyway, get it over with.
Looks 6/10
Options 5/10
Value 2/10
Service 2/10

Repeat : NEVER

monsieur
Ring

User since 28 Mar 2005 - 42 posts
Posted on 14 Jul 2005 at 12:34.40 PM

the girls lineup has just been modified on their website. ariane doesn't seem to be part of their new team. if any1 knows where she went, let me know...

m.

belikemikes
Ring

User since 02 Dec 2004 - 65 posts
Posted on 23 Jul 2005 at 09:06.06 AM

has anyone tried Julia Nina or rebecca at 100sentions. They are cute (julia and rebecca see website) http://www.100sations.com. Nina is not on the site. They are apparently all workink saturday. 30 for 1/2 hour 45 for the hour is a good deal.

That's my point of view1

lowerback
Posted on 25 Oct 2005 at 03:07.27 PM

I'm not a big time hobbyist like others here but I wan't to warn everybody about my worst experiance in MP ever.

I went a couple of times in the last months to this place. I meet Natasha, a hot russian with a body to die for. Last time, I learned she had quit the bizz (or at least the place). So I had to fall back on how was available.

Trish (or Tricia), jamaican girl, nice face, nice body (with clothes) started the massage. No skills in massage, but there was still hope for the finish. She seems distant. Time to flip.

She propose thai, I accept. She go get a towel. I'm not wearing my glasses, but I see a huge scare on her belly. Other than that, she has a nice body. She start what SHE call a thai (rub her breast on my stomach from left to right, out of reach of everything). She does that for a 3 minutes then gets off the table and start pumping. I tell her to go slowly and gently. I think a machine could have done the job. But the worst is to come.

When I blow my load, she moved 3 feet away, leaving my orgasm dying at birth. She takes a couple of kleenex, put them on my stomach and get in the shower. Not a word. I'm in shock! As if I suddenly were a pile of shit. I ain't no Adonis, but I'm still good looking enough not to be disgusting.

I clean myself. When she gets out of the shower, I go in. She dress and leave the room. She gets back and then (after 7 min. of silence) ask 'Est-ce que c'était à ton gout ?'

I paid (don't know why) and left.

NEVER AGAIN, I'm not even sure I'll try the place again.

Trish (tricia or trash)
Face: 6/10
Body: 5/10 (hot except the big scare)
massage: 4/10
Attitude: 0,0001 /10

Rock
Ring
Located in west island

User since 09 Nov 2004 - 240 posts
Posted on 25 Oct 2005 at 03:30.58 PM

Lowerback,to her question I hope you answered ''NO".

User Re: Re: 100Sations--4663 St Catherine Est-- 514-846-345
lovemassage
Ring
Located in montreal

User since 17 Oct 2005 - 88 posts
Posted on 27 Oct 2005 at 06:55.23 PM

quote:

Originally posted by lowerback
I'm not a big time hobbyist like others here but I wan't to warn everybody about my worst experiance in MP ever.

I went a couple of times in the last months to this place. I meet Natasha, a hot russian with a body to die for. Last time, I learned she had quit the bizz (or at least the place). So I had to fall back on how was available.

Trish (tricia or trash)
Face: 6/10
Body: 5/10 (hot except the big scare)
massage: 4/10
Attitude: 0,0001 /10

anyone else gone to take one for the team lately ?
any reports ?
lm

Women are like shadows follow it ... and it goes away ... walk away from it ,it follows....

Yanyan
Ring
Posted on 27 Oct 2005 at 10:32.20 PM

It's been a while that I went there. (downtown St Mathieu)

The experience and the level of service available was very variable to the girls that was available to you...

However, I kind of slowly walked away from the moment that they started to proudly advertise their new Tranny concept in all Mtl newspapers...

That's just too bad... I'm still thinking about Lily, that stylish little receptionist... young brunette, with eyes and smile that makes you go crazy...

I'm always dreaming about the day she will start working on the other side of the door...

: )

User sansations
Waigin
Ring
Located in Montreal

User since 11 Mar 2005 - 199 posts
Posted on 19 Dec 2005 at 07:34.38 AM

I passed in front of it and I decided to stop. I took 1 hour massage. The girl who gave me the massage was blonde, 5'7" 5'8". slim in her 35-40. Her name is Monique.

I took a shower, the place is not dirty but not clean. And the room is very small, the table is stick on the wall. She enter with a cup. Put the cup and started to do the massage. Terrible massage, no skill at all, the only thing is interesting is it's strong. Instead to put her hands on your and move after, she move her hand at the same time she's putting them on you. Everytime it's a hit. Talk a lot about many thing,

After the flip, once in a while, she stop to drink her coffee. I took the thai and she just undress and did a mechanical HJ nothing else.

Massage: 1/10
Attitude: 6/10
Place: 5/10
Service: 2/10.

Repeat: never again.

scorpio
VIP

Posted on 19 Dec 2005 at 02:48.52 PM

Been to their other location, once..............too many times. Left me feeling like I had wasted not only my $$$ but my time as well.

enhan3
VIP

User since 02 Nov 2005 - 17 posts
Posted on 19 Dec 2005 at 10:08.48 PM

Confusing! Below I refer to 100Sations on St. Cat. est, near Aird. Not the trans place...

Jan 25 06 Follow-up:

I stopped by this evening hoping to see the beautiful Fiona again (no luck) and almost walk out when the pregnant, and actually quite attractive, receptionist "talked me into" seeing one of the three girls, ha, I was pretty horny man. She paraded them through all -- all somewhat HEAVY man. Amy was my choice because she had the prettiest face but really I barely enjoyed this one. Big girl, not huge, big ass, big thighs. If it wasn't for her pretty eyes...that gave me something to focus on and try to enjoy as best as I could. Her thai consisted of rubbing her largish tits in my face. Better to Avoid. But do, do try Fiona.

Original message:

After three or four tries, for some reason I never developed a liking for thai or spa but Fiona at 100S converted me tonight. It's very hard for me to fault this woman with the carmal skin, whom I have to say has a perfect body in every quarter, if you like slim women with very nice breasts. She gives a wonderful, pleasure-oriented massage. And she has an excellent personality. She might be a bit of a sales lady and she might get ornery if she doesn't have a willing client, but I decided to let it go and try to enjoy "thai" once again and now I'm on the verge of feeling it's a better value than a good $160 outcall, and that's $20 more than what I paid here. I say to myself, that's crazy, I could have 3 normal massages at 4 aux mains for this money, but now that I have tried this place once, as it is only two blocks from my abode, I'm now tempted to repeat. This jewel works sat, sun, mon i believe. and this shop is open very late into the morning, though she normally stops at 8:00 pm. I was very close to walking out three minutes into the massage mind you because I didn't feel like being "pushed" into thai as she seemed pretty focused on this, but.... Well, write for details. If you visit Fiona, please tell her the nice middle aged guy with the nice brown sweater with the vertical text art who lives nearby recommended her. Believe me, I'm not trying to get any favors from her by this... and really I may be crazy giving away this information as now I may find she's constantly booked. So, if I'm the cause of that, I would like her to know that Toby sent you.

Last edited by enhan3 on 25 Jan 2006 at 09:44.37 PM.

Boom Boom
Ring

User since 23 Sep 2005 - 46 posts
Posted on 29 Dec 2005 at 01:38.11 PM

Hey guys,

I've been fairly low key lately but I was driving home the other night and it was late and my proximity to thi splace at th etime gave me the idea for an unplanned visit. Before I even begin I will say that thi swas probably one of if not the most dissappointing and frustrating experiences I have gone through.

I walked in and a girl greeted me at the door. She told me she would introduce me to another two girls and then I can choose who I desired for the massage. So far so good. The first was a blond that was quite tall and descent sized b cup but she had an ass that looked like it was run over with a steam roller. The second was a plump little dog faced gremlin and quickly got eliminated. The beer goggles would have to be on pretty thick there. I actually opted for the first girl which was also the receptionist.

She was a black girl, about 5,6" or 5,7" very nice c or small d cup, strong and firm looking thoroughbred legs. She had a great looking firm rump that you could map half the globe on. She had large pretty eyes and the biggest downside was her slightly crooked teeth. Hopefully Santa gave her a dentist's appointment for Christmas She asked if I had been there before and I told her about my last visit and it seems she detested the girl I had the appointment with. Her demeanor suddenly changed for the worse and would never revert back to its original pleasantness unfortunately.

Now some very important facts to mention: She seemed to be very much into discussing prices at great length even before the massage began. Very big turn off but I thoughtwhat the hell I'm here so let's just go with it. She asked me about the type of options I wanted and I told her straight out very honestly that aside from the $40 I gave her for the 1 hour massage, my wallet contained a whopping $60. She explained to me that thai would cost me $80 and I told her I was not interested in thai and even if I was it was not an option because I truly only had $60 on me at the time. Being Christmas and all as well I was not very interested in adding to the credit card bills. She then said ok I'll give you a nude massage and you can touch. "Perfect," I said." "Great," she said.

The massage itself commenced and I wished right away that I would have picked a 10 minute option if possible because it was barely light caressing. I have gooten more pressure from somebody blowing smoke towards me from their cigarette than I got from her hands. But I really liked her look and aside from the initial haggling on her part I was enjoying her company. She spent about 95% of the time on my back and then gave me some light teasing for the last 10 seconds before the flip. Our conversation during the massage consisted mostly of her telling me how she hopes she meets a very rich gentleman one day in there that will take her away and about how much she hated the my previous masseuse. After the flip things seemed to start heating up with her taking complete initiative. She was undressed and allowed my hands to wander throughout her hills and valleys with the exception of her delta. So far so good I thought. She started tugging away suddenly at the speed of sound like a determined Chuck Yeager trying to break the sound barrier and Mr Happy was not so happy. She slid him in between her breasts for split second russian and then alleviated him of his excess cargo all over my belly. Threw me two pieces of kleenex and turned away. Not very thrilling I thought. I look at the time and we still had 25 minutes to go. She then offered me the privelage to shower and didn't even attempt to fill up any of the remaining time with me. I showered and got dressed and then when she came back in the metaphorical "shit" really hit the fan.

Here we go boys. Well I was dissapointed but I thanked her anyway and wished her happy holidays. I gave her the $60 I promised her and shortly after I realized I just received a handjob from the excorsist. The only difference was that her head didn't start spinning like a top and speaking to me in ancient Greek and Latin.

She start getting mad at me and said she told me that thai was $80!!!! I told her I am aware of this fact as well as the fact that I refused the afrementioned thai. She then said I should have told her to stop when she got on the table slightly. I said, "Are you serious?" I asked her why she would do what she did of her own accord when I told her that I was not interested in these options and did not presently have the means to afford them. She didn't answer this question for a lack of a valid answer but then said she even gave me more than she should have with the thai and I should consider myself lucky that she is not charging me extra! "What?" I asked. This was crazy to me. I told her that somebody can offer me a house for $2, 000, 000 that would normally go for double but it is still irrelevant to me because I don't have the means to afford this option. I said thanks for doing what you did but I truly do not have more on me and this was a fact that I mentioned to you from the outset. If you chose not to believe me that was your perogative but I was very serious and honest with my statement. I even made the gesture to show her my wallet and lo and behold there was nothing in there like I promised. She then started nagging me to pay with my credit cards to which I refused. I even explained to her that almost half the massage that I payed for was not done which amounts to $20, ironically enough what she says I owe her. She told me it was up to me to tell her I still wanted more massage lol. I couldn't believe how this was turning out. I have never been cheap regarding options and if anything have gotten a reputation among places I regularly visit as overtipping. Even if don't necessarily feel I got my money's worth or received any value I will still give them what I feel the going rate is for the services that I got. I could not believe this considering I did give her $60. It's not like I was trying to flee without paying anything like I've heard sometimes happens or promised to give a certain amount and then decided to pay less. So I told her I'm sorry but I'm now feeling uncomfortable and she was practically frothing at the mouth and as I started reaching for the door she stood in front of me and stretched out her hands and told me I'm not going anywhere.

Now this was akward lol. I asked her what she was doing and she said she's just waiting for what she deserved. I won't even touch this one fellas lol. I told her to please stand aside and that there is no way she is getting any more from me because I did not have more to give nor would I use my credit cards. I tried agin to reach for the doorknob and she siad if I have a problem with this or with the prices she will have me speak with someone that will straighten me out . Now I thought , "where am I?" I couldn't believe someone was threatening me to get a beating. I haven't gotten into a scuffle in a while and would like to keep it that way so I asked her again what she meant just to clarify any doubt that I may have had. She then said that someone would come out to address this issue unless I resolved it. I know felt a slight adrenaline rush which I have not felt since my amateur boxing days but things definetely change and I am not very confrontational by nature. I started walking away from the door and she followed me and then I made a quick return to the door and opened it before she could put up another blockade. The moment I stepped outside she stopped her threats and just stood at the doorway. Probably because she may have been criticized by the other masseuses regarding the scene or she knew she may be reprimanded for trying to swindle me. I thanked her for a wonderful evening and wished her a happy New Year and hoped she would find the knight in shining armour she was waiting for in 2006. With a personality like that I'm surprised nobody has snatched her up already.

Now in terms of my overall experience? I think it's $100 that should have been better invested. I wouldn't even recommend to avoid the place because of my personal experience but I will obviously not be going back. I did have a fairly descent time the last time I was there so it may not be everyone at the place that's like this. I for one though won't be taking any chances. I just recommend that you take heed if you decide to venture to this establishment.

In terms of numbers.......Come on, do I really need numbers here? lol

BoomBoom

Argon
Posted on 29 Dec 2005 at 02:36.58 PM

Boom Boom, your posts are usually fair and respectful, so I think there must be truth to your story. I am sad for you, and have been in a reverse situation : the MP has made my wallet whilst I was spending time in the shower.

I stormed out of the room (once dressed ! lol) and adresses her in the back room, in the presence of her friends, until she gave me back my money. I gave not a shit for her nor for the place to which I never again sat foot in.

Behaviour such as that must not be left alone. Personally, I would have insisted on seeing the manager and let the story come out. Too often, we are in a rush to get out and feel shame at what was accomplished. In reality, all it is (the rub and tug) is a commercial transaction.

We pay $$$ and should be afforded a service of equal commercial value. Quand je n'ai pas le service ou du mauvais service, je le dis, un point c'est tout. C'est toi le perdant quand un tel service est toléré, ainsi que le prochain client. Alors, la prochaine fois, gênes toi pas et fais nous plaisir à tous.

Ciao et bonne année.

Boom Boom
Ring

Posted on 29 Dec 2005 at 02:48.42 PM

Thanks for the kind words Argon. I appreciate it. I truly am not a confrontational guy nor a haggler trying to get everything for nothing or cheap and do not even push for mileage or try to push a girl's limits. I'm sure any girl I've seen in the past would vouche for me. This is the first time I have ever been in this type of situation so I was caught quite off guard. Your story is actually one of my biggest concerns. Often when I shower and it's in the same room as where the massage took place I try to keep an eye on my clothes because I get paranoid. If I really feel uncomfortable to the point where I wish I had not gone I will wait till I am alone in the room or take my clothes with me and get dressed in the bathroom although this has happened maybe just once or twice.

I thought of asking to speak to the manager and had I been in a place I know fairly well I probably would have. If it was Isis or Ste Timothee and I was dealing with a Mila or a Jean Claude I would have jumped at the opportunity to express my distress. This place felt very shady to me and I didn't want to take the chance of it being some thug that wanted to somehow pound the $20 out of me. Live and learn I guess.

BoomBoom

Searching1
Ring
Posted on 29 Dec 2005 at 03:49.19 PM

Gentlemen,

Your experiences are a big reason why this Board exists and why we use it.

Thanks for sharing them in honesty with your fellow members.

Rock
Ring
Located in west island

User since 09 Nov 2004 - 240 posts
Posted on 29 Dec 2005 at 07:49.26 PM

BoomBoom,
I' v had my fair share of misfortune with mp's but nothing compare to this.You should've used your boxing skills to straighten her teeth up.

Waigin
Ring
Located in Montreal

User since 11 Mar 2005 - 199 posts
Posted on 29 Dec 2005 at 09:49.09 PM

So many people had a bad massage over there, I don't understand why the place is not close yet?

Boom Boom
Ring

Posted on 30 Dec 2005 at 09:16.10 AM

Hey,

In my opinion I think the only reason this place is open is because of its hours. It was past midnight and the only place nearby that would have been open would be Adagio. The problem is that sometimes when it's late and I'm in the area if I call Adagio they may have only one girl working and I have to wait. This place had three working and it was practically 1:00 am. The only 2 times I've been there have been because of this situation and not because I wanted to check the place out. I guess next time I'll try to think a little more with the big head lol.

BoomBoom

Last edited by Boom Boom on 30 Dec 2005 at 09:16.48 AM.

User Re: Adagio
Adagio
Sponsor
Located in Montreal

User since 04 Nov 2004 - 14 posts
Posted on 30 Dec 2005 at 10:07.11 AM

Hi Boom Boom
Sory to hear about your bad experiance, if you ever come and visit us we would apreciate you to let us know when certain disasters as such would happen.
By The way Boom Boom we Adagio have 3 girls working every night that we are open ,which is on Thursdays ,Fridays and Saturdays 24 on 24 ,it may happen often that the 3 girls are bussy ,we have a lot of regular customers that visit us . We hope you have great holidays, and better experiances in 2006. Remember if you ever have a bad experiance at Adagio ask the receptionist to talk to Louis ,or please call back the next morning and we will make sure to corect the situation .
Happy Holidays
Adagio

Have A Great Détente

Boom Boom
Ring

Posted on 30 Dec 2005 at 10:33.43 AM

Thanks,

I really appreciate it. I have been to your spa a few times and had good experiences in the past without any complaints. Vicky was a very sweet woman. I especially enjoy your jacuzzi. In a spa like your I would feel very comfortable speaking to someone if situations like this arise, unfortunately I didn't have that luxury on that day. Thanks again, and I'll see you in 2006! Best regards.

BoomBoom

Went back there and got another session with Sara. Read describtion on my other post.

Really nice girl and I got the same quality of massage than the first time. This time, she puts less oil than the first time.

Massage: 7/10
Attitute: 7/10
Finish: 8/10
Place: 5/10
Repeat: with her, yes :p

100SATIONS 4663 ST CATHERINE E 514 846 3456

Stranglehold said:
Dug all the way back to the last page to find this thread.
Stopped in the afternoon a couple of weeks back.
Met this little lady. Her name is Maria. DDG MILF of Spanish origin.
Sky's the limit for a browny. Have no idea what her massage skills are like.
From shower to shower PSE.

Can you explain a little bit more?

Shoutbox
  1. Sparkling Spa:
    THE FOX!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 Today at 8:19 AM
  2. Skyy:
    Do please give me details about Mimi and Athen
  3. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06 Today we have 5 girls on Saturday: Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...
  4. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  5. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  6. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  7. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  8. Golden Leaf Spa:
    Xixi and Coco are working today, hide away from rain in our warm luxury spa. 💛💫 437-999-2166 💛💫
  9. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  10. lemon_tree:
    💛💫 and a very discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 💢💥💞 Saturday, 👄👄 Tina / Gracie 👄👄 average height and slim build, friendly and sexy, long dark hair, over the top service . and Lisa, 💞💋 💖 📞 647 348-2899📞
  11. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  12. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Tiffany sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Angela very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  13. Red Rose Spa:
    red rose spa
  14. Hollywood_Spa:
    💢a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💋 💫 💦 💘 Saturday, 💞❣ Olivia,👄👄 tiny girl, pretty, long dark hair. Friendly and has a very relaxing touch, you're sure to enjoy 💯💥 Sisi, 👄👄 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you 😘 💥 📱 416 222-5554📱
  15. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SANA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  16. Withme_Spa:
    💕💢 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💥💫💦💞 Saturday, ❣ 💗  Anna, 💘model like appearance, slim, and sexy body, very pretty and friendly. Great treatment and service. ❣💋 Ruby, 💝medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment 💖💋 Vivian, 💋average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love. 💋 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  17. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋 at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💢 💞 💋 Saturday, ❤ Mary 💞💋 today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality. and Tammy, ❤ ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  18. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💋🌹 Saturday, 💖💞 Lucy, 💋 tall and slim, toned and in shape, nice boobs, very white, smooth skin. customer service oriented. Pretty and friendly. and Fifi, 🏅 📳 647 346-8086📳
  19. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: ELSA, NINA & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty, about 5’2” and 100 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure, and provides a great massage. NINA is a Chinese Born Vietnamese lady, 168Cms, 110Lbs with long black hair
  20. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young open minded Yoyo 36DD and young cute Sophia, pretty GFE Ella and sweet Fun Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  21. GoldenFlower:
    SATURDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Mika(to 7pm), Mimi, Molly(to 7pm) & Sherry. After 7pm: Monica & Sonia Mika(to 7pm) is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Molly(to 7pm) is a petite young Asian sweetheart
  22. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  23. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Lucy & Maggie. Lucy is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4 (Kennedy Rd & Steeles Ave E) Scarborough, ON M1V 4Y
  24. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Lisa, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Lisa is a young beautiful Viet spinner with 36DD’s, great massage and bbbj, very open minded.
  25. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL MOON: A VERY YOUNG VIETNAMESE STUDENT WITH A VERY SEXY BODY, SLIM AND VERY OPEN MINDED 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  26. Sparkling Spa:
    THE FOX!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  27. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  28. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 27th , SATURDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SUNNY 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 SUNNY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 TINA & OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SUNNY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  29. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  30. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  31. Sparkling Spa:
    Let us relax you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  32. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Helen deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  33. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 COCO, ASHA, SANA, MONIKA, DELILAH, AMANDA, MIMI, KIRAN, MAY 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  34. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  35. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  36. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  37. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  38. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young pretty fun Sally and young cute Summer, Beautiful open mind Tina with curve body and GFE nice Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  39. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  40. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Mika to 7pm, Monica, Sherry & Tracy to 7pm. Arriving after 7pm: Jojo & Sonia Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  41. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  42. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: KELLY, LULU & New Girl NINA 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services.
  43. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  44. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer, Sex Goddess Zoe and JAV Chanel ready for you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  45. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  46. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  47. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  48. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 26th , FRIDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 CHERRY & 🆕 TINA & OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  49. Bodybuilder:
    how is Emily's English speaking? Are the picture close how she looks?
  50. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, RAVEN, MAY, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
Back