Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Punting Years

Nicnac

Reaction score
Hi guys, just curious as to which years you’ve considered as been your “best chatting years”. Are you having your best experiences now? Did your best experiences happen 5 years ago? 10 years ago?

Personally, I think my best experiences were Reviewom 2002 to 2005. Some of my favourite WL’s were working during this time, and dam they were good experiences. Unfortunately the majority of those ladies have moved on Reviewom the business. This was also a time when I missed out of seeing some girls that a lot of mp.nets absolutely raved about.

It would be great if someone tapped me on the shoulder way back then & told me to make the most of this time, because your future experiences won’t compare. Maybe I've become like a few of girls have over time & found myself a bit "jaded" !

I can’t pinpoint what has changed since then & now. I’m talking about the whole ‘experience’ of seeing a WL back then, it just seemed so much more of an experience. And no, I’m not referring to whether a girl offered a particular service or not...I’m talking about the experience Reviewom the moment you knock on the door to the time you leave.

Sure, there are still some good ones out there. Maybe my memory is blurry, but I swear that we were spoilt for choice a lot more back then.

Anyone else agree? Disagree? Would be good to hear some feedback Reviewom guys who were chatting back then to compare to today.

Hmm... a new tv show..... “Your favourite WL...where are they now?”

I go back a few years more than that blackmax.
I still vividly remember my very first chatting experience, it was nearly forty years ago with a street walker in Kings Cross. We went back to her "office" where I discovered a bare mattress on the lounge room floor; next to it was a wire wastepaper basket overflowing with dirty tissues and used condoms. She dropped on to the mattress and lay on on her back naked with her legs open, and as I started to take off my singlet, she said "don't worry about getting fully undressed luv it won't take long". She was right...... I was outa there quicker than a startled rabbit!

I have punted on a few occasions over the ensuing years, (gawd that's an understatement!!) and one of my very best chatting experiences was only last Saturday mpternoon when I visited the "office" of the lovely Sienna, and was treated like a lover in elegant surroundings, by a classy lady who provided me with one of the most gentle erotic encounters I have experienced.

With ladies like Sienna, and another all-time favourite of mine, the lovely Aabi being around, (and in my hometown the lady I call "Awesome Elle"); for this little black duck, there is no time like the present! However everybody has different tastes and expectations. blackmax, I do hope you soon find some working ladies you that do it for you, out there , and regain your zest for this hobby.

Don't worry Funky, the 'zest' is still there. It's just that I felt that a few years ago I was really spoilt for choice. Nowadays it's a case of when I find a good thing I stick to it / them for awhile. So when I do partake in this hobby I end up being a 'regular' with a small group of girls, instead of being a 'newbie' seeing a different girl each time.

Back a few years ago there was always a long 'wish list' of girls that I wanted to see, which most of them I did. Nowadays, the 'wish list' of girls I haven't seen is quite small.

But 40 years ago? Is that accurate or an exageration? I didn't think they had condoms back that long ago?

No exaggeration at all blackmax, I have been around for a long time! But condoms have been around for much longer! Check out this Wikepedia entry on the history of the condom.

1000 BC
The use of condoms can be traced back several thousand years. It is known that around 1000 BC the ancient Egyptians used a linen sheath for protection against disease.1
100 - 200 AD
The earliest evidence of condom use in Europe comes Reviewom scenes in cave paintings at Combarelles in Reviewance.2 There is also some evidence that some form of condom was used in imperial Rome.3
1500s
The syphilis epidemic that spread across Europe gave rise to the first published account of the condom. Gabrielle Fallopius described a sheath of linen he claimed to have invented to protect men against syphilis.4 Having been found useful for prevention of infection, it was only later that the usefulness of the condom for the prevention of pregnancy was recognised.
Later in the 1500s, one of the first improvements to the condom was made, when the linen cloth sheaths were sometimes soaked in a chemical solution and then allowed to dry prior to use. These were the first spermicides on condoms.5
1700s

The first published use of the world 'condum' was in a 1706 poem.6 It has also been suggested that Condom was a doctor in the time of Charles II. It is believed that he invented the device to help the king to prevent the birth of more illegitimate children.7
Even the most famous lover of all, Casanova, was using the condom as a birth control as well as against infection.8
Condoms made out of animal intestines began to be available. However, they were quite expensive and the unfortunate result was that they were often reused. This type of condom was described at the time as "an armour against pleasure, and a cobweb against infection".
In the second half of the 1700's, a trade in handmade condoms thrived in London and some shops where producing handbills and advertisements of condoms.9
1800s

The use of condoms was mpfected by technological, economic and social development in Europe and the US in the 1800s.
Condom manufacturing was revolutionised by the discovery of rubber vulcanisation by Goodyear (founder of the tyre company) and Hancock. This meant that is was possible to mass produce rubber goods including condoms quickly and cheaply. Vulcanisation is a process, which turns the rubber into a strong elastic material.10
In 1861,the first advertisement for condoms was published in an American newspaper when The New York Times printed an ad. for 'Dr. Power's Reviewench Preventatives.'
In 1873, the Comstock Law was passed. Named mpter Anthony Comstock, the Comstock Law made illegal the advertising of any sort of birth control, and it also allowed the postal service to confiscate condoms sold through the mail.
1900s

Until the 1920s, most condoms were manufactured by hand-dipping Reviewom rubber cement. These kinds of condoms aged quickly and the quality was doubtful.
In 1919, Reviewederick Killian initiated hand-dipping Reviewom natural rubber latex in Ohio. The latex condoms had the advaneforum.xxxe of ageing less quickly and being thinner and odourless. These new type of condoms enjoyed a great expansion of sales. By the mid-1930s, the fifteen largest makers in the U.S. were producing 1.5 million condoms a day.11
In 1957, the very first lubricated condom was launched in the UK by Durex.12
Reviewom the early 1960s, the use of condoms as a contraceptive device declined as the pill, the coil and sterilisation became more popular.13
The use of the condom increased strikingly in many countries following the recognition of HIV/AIDS in the 1980's. Condoms also became available in pubs, bars, grocery stores and supermarkets.
The female condom has been available in Europe since 1992 and it was approved in 1993 by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Find out more information about female condoms.
In 1994, the world's first polyurethane condom for men was launched in the US.
The 1990s also saw the introduction of coloured and flavoured condoms.
Present day
In more recent years, improved technology has enabled the thickness of the condom to decrease. Also, condom manufacturers have recognised that one size of condom does not fit all. You can now find condoms that are different shapes, widths and lengths.

Sorry to go 'off topic' for a moment, but I just want to thank you Funky for your beautiful words. You were, and are, a delight. :kiss:

Ok, back to our regular programming.

Ok, I don't go back as far as my mate Funky, as my chatting life started in Brisvegas in the early 80's.

My, wasn't it a different time then. Everything was not legislated and Mr Law turned a blind eye to many ( but not all ) things in the prostitution industry. Those were the true days of "chatting" where the internet hadn't even been born yet and you relied on buying the Courier ( no Revieweeby Quest suburban papers then ), The Australasian Post and later the Picture Magazine. You kept ( well, I did ) a list of the good W/Ls and the bad ones also because many would regularly change the names they used in their adverts and yep I got caught out on a couple of occasions. There was no "community" to share your "finds" with and it certainly wasn't talked about as openly as it is now. Mobile phones hadn't been invented as yet, so quite often you would ring to make the appointment and be given instructions to ring again when you were at a phone booth near the address to get the final details for the place. I still remember how many times I stood in a phone box in the summer midday sun ringing and ringing a number that was constantly engaged to try and get the address details !!! To add to that, there's the excitement of finding out that the lady you've visited works Reviewom a house controlled by a bikers gang, or having run to the back of a house and scale a fence as the house you've just left is being raided by police at the Reviewont. But the worst distraction has to be where you're giving the W/L you're with the final strokes in typical doggie fashion and accidently peer through the gaps in the floorboards and see the security guy pacing up and down !!!!!! Yes, it was what I would call a higher risk environment, but then those were also the days where you got F.S. for $60 @ 30mins and $90 for the hour too.

These days, I can do chatting research in the privacy of my home and have a vast array of resources and belong to a "community" of mp.nets. Certainly for me, the service that the ladies have provided has gradually improved over the years and for me personally, I don't mourn the passing of the good ol' days. But lament that no matter how GREAT the lady is, there will be that day that she will no longer be around for you.

My first chatting experience was, like funky, at Kings Cross 45 years ago next month. It was remarkably similar to funky's and I'll remember it fondly always. I've punted on and off ever since, and it still has the same buzz as it did all those years ago.

PS. I forgot to mention, condom use was optional in the 60's. STDs were around but nothing to worry about.

Merlin said:
My first chatting experience was, like funky, at Kings Cross 45 years ago next month. It was remarkably similar to funky's and I'll remember it fondly always. I've punted on and off ever since, and it still has the same buzz as it did all those years ago.

PS. I forgot to mention, condom use was optional in the 60's. STDs were around but nothing to worry about.

Sigh, now why didn't I do this in the 60's. (Because I was around 12 years old, that's why!)

Hey guys! This thread jogs the memory bank. I can remember going into the gabba in 1975 to see a girl by the name of Leah. The visit cost me $40 and the first time we used a condom. The next few times I saw her we went natural. She sure was a beautiful girl and I think I was nearly in love, [I can relate to 2 strokes story] but what was really sad though, in a period of just a few months she looked ten years older Reviewom heroin use. It really shook me. I never went back to that parlour mpter that.

Shoutbox
  1. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  2. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 🚿 body scrub 👍👍👍every day 3 girls Cici and Jessica and Coco 😘😘😘sexy girl for you good table shower 🚿 body scrub😘😘😘 deep tissue massage 👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  3. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💋💫💐 Sunday, 💋 Lily... 💞average build, and ☺💖 Michelle💋 for traditional style treatment and good service, nicely toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality. 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  4. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🈵🈵🦵🦵👄👄👅👅
  5. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Sasa,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  6. Birchmount&14th:
    SUNDAY at 𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐀 & 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒: JESSIE & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ JESSIE is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. YUKI, so sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind.
  7. Withme_Spa:
    💕💫 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, 💋💘 Sunday, 💖💗 Kim, 💢💋gorgeous, long brown hair, a sexy medium body with good relaxation skill... nice service Angela, slim, and sexy body, very pretty. High energy session in store for you 💋 💖 Nicole,💋💋 slim, and sexy body, nicely stacked, very pretty young lady, friendly, does nice style of relaxation treatment 💥 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  8. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: MIMI, NINA & YOYO. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cups & very open minded services. NINA is a young and beautiful Chinese lady, 168Cms, 110Lbs with long black hair. She knows how to treat you nice.
  9. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: MICHELLE, SUMMER. & TIANA 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  10. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, PHOENIX & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl
  11. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  12. Hollywood_Spa:
    💞 a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💫💋💥💢Sunday, ❣💋  Amy, 💗💞 medium height and build. very good looking, dark hair to shoulder, most comfortable treatment and good service level 💯 💥 Sisi,💋💘 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you 💘 📱 416 222-5554📱
  13. lemon_tree:
    💛💥 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201💢💕Sunday, ❣ Cici... 👄👄 small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco. and ☺ Lisa, 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  14. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    🔴❣ at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 👄❤ Sunday, 🪀 💗Yoyo, 👄small curvy body and pretty, energetic and flirty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+ 🔴 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  15. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  16. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Jenny. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.+
  17. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  18. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe. Come and give her a try, and you’ll be sure to come back for more.
  19. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 HELEN: A TALL AND SLIM VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5'7 VERY SWEET WITH A INCREDIBLE BEHIND 🌸 DAISY: A PETITE CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND PROVIDES EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE FOR A REASONABLE TIP 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸(416) 335-6093 🌸
  20. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH HK SEX GODDESS FOX and GUEST STAR BUNNY!!! 905-604-8186!! Y
  21. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  22. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  23. Pink Flower Spa:
    ✰ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough ✰ 🇱🇧🇱🇧 A talented Girl from Lebanon 🇸🇬🇸🇬 Nancy (New) from Singapore is pretty & slim 🇨🇳🇻🇳 Kelly | Elly (New) is Chinese Vietnamese 🇲🇾🇻🇳 Linda | My Linh (New) 21Yrs, a full body Malaysian Vietnamese...Very Comfortable Treatment Offered...
  24. Footlong:
    Edmonton male waxing
  25. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 END YOUR WEEK 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH HK SEX GODDESS FOX and SASSY JENNIFER 905-604-8186!!
  26. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06Today we have 5 girls on Saturday: Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...
  27. Birchmount&14th:
    SATURDAY at 𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐀 & 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒: JESSIE, MIMI & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ JESSIE is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. MIMI is slender, attractive, and can offer extremely versatile services. YUKI, sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind.
  28. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HELEN, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lb
  29. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  30. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU, MICHELLE & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young,curvy
  31. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  32. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  33. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️MAGGIE &* TARA. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. New Girl Tara is a young & pretty Asian girl with big melons and fun services.
  34. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Misaki is a young and beautiful real Japanese girl with natural 34DD Cups and a great body. She is open to bbbj, dfk and cfs
  35. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY[ at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY & MIMI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cups & very open minded services.
  36. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young new sweet Yoyo 36 DD with curve body and young cute student Sophia, pretty fun Lina and cute GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  37. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  38. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  39. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🔥🔥🔥Angela and Tiffany sexy body 🤪🤪big boobs Round and plump buttocks Round and plump buttocks😵😵😵😵😵hot body slide for you 😜😜😜😜😜😜5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  40. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  41. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 CHASIDY, LUCY, PAOLA, AMANDA, MAY, KIRAN, NISHA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  42. Turnernator1:
    blair
  43. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday:New jap tina 💋💋 :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  44. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 END YOUR WEEK 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH🎌🎌 JAPANESE CHANEL🎌🎌 & 🇭🇰TAIWANESE ZOE 🇭🇰905-604-8186!!!
  45. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  46. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  47. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service. Very s
  48. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  49. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👅👅🈵🈵👄👄
  50. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, LULU & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure
Back