Bullshit on Articulo 123

Culero wrote:

Your right Bush got a lot of Mexican-American vote in 2004 and especially 2000, but I believe it was something like 40%, but Bush claimed he was a compassionate republican back then, and a lot of Latinos went along with that back then. However with anti Mexican immigration bashing being so popular among the conservatives that a lot of Mexican-Americans who are citizens in the US took that as a slap in the face too as they view the republicans party as anti-Mexican, just like blacks view the party as anti-Black. By the time 2006 rolled around 65% of Latinos voted democratic, and and it could go up even higher in 2008 perhaps 70% Latinos voting Democrat?

Culero are you anti-undocumented Mexicans like Ttboy is.....he hates them? Personally, I can't hate anybody trying to make their life better, and are just coming here to work, and are in fact welcomed by big business.

Oh I'm pretty sure Ttboy is Mexican reading his old posts. I could usually tell a lot about somebody from their writings even if they are bullshitting, as even that tells you something about them.

Ttboy I believe is a lower class Mexican probably second generation with a father speaking broken Spanish, and his mother probably not speaking any English or very poor English. He is probably fluent in Spanish, but pretend to not know it, and is ashamed of his parents when they are all in front of white Americans.

Ttboy lived in San Diego, moved away to those poor borders cities around Arizona, possibly Texas, and he says he came back to San Diego ten years later and was shocked to see all the Mexicans in San Diego blaming illegal Mexican immigration for the problem.

The guy has some real problems, even going so far as making a white guy avatar for himself. But at the same thing the guy believes that Mexican girls always prefer Mexicans over gringos, espeically if they are tall Mexicans.

I'm surprised you haven't tried to read Ttboy writings Culero, because if some guy was copying my posts I should would go see it.

Fireballs, it looks like this did not pass your "test" ! That guy has written in detail and some guys are good in writing detail con ! It does ring a true bell at the beginning. Dont know why the girl would be running out robbing him after the session. Maybe it is true or may be not. If she is a regular worker at the bar, she obviously cant do this, unless she is on her way out. We can definitely expect this from a "free lancer" on the street who is not a bar girl or atleast an SG

I posted the second one because it covers what we are talking about mongers tall tales.But clubhombre talks about 123 being dangrous but there only 2 stories of being ROBBed that I can find.I am to the point of think its an uraban legand.

Bobmenow on Wednesday, March 12, 2003 - 02:28 am: Edit

ALMOST ROBBED AND KNIFED IN TJ BY A GIRL!!!!!
Tuesday nite 8:30 walking up the first ramp of the bridge then I came to the stairway and two girls about 18 to 20? they looked young asked me for a dollar I said no and kept walking made it to the top of the second ramp and she runs up past me and saying give me a dollar I said no, then I see up her sleeve a knife she says a dollar I said no. Im thinking this not really happening i'm not scared yet. Then she shows the knife its 18" long and gets in front of me and stops me, the other girl is standing a few feet from us. she again says a dollar but I now know she means all my money. I started to realize whats going on and got scared. I start running and she does too then I stop and run the other way and shes right on my ass. I stop(becuase I dont want my back to her) and she does too and I start laughing and so does she. Right then I grabbed her hand and tell her to let go she wont,( for some stupid reason I didnt want to hurt her?) so I use a kung fu move and put her down and take away the knife. During this shes yelling for her friend to help her. friend starts to kick my leg but it dont faze me. There was atleast four of them the other two were boys, one kid was yelling at me to stop and was waiting where I was about 13? The other boy 16? at the top of the bridge watching but did nothing. So after I got the knife way the 2 girls started to run away like I was going to knife them. But I just calmly walked up the bridge and had the big ass knife in my hand. I was going to throw it in the river but I thought if a cop sees me with the knife I would be shot, so just 15 feet from me was the little cop booth at the top of the bridge I noticed the window was open and threw it in there. I was still calm when got to the other side of the bridge but did not see a cop WTF? I noticed I had a small cut on my left pinky it was bleeding like a bad paper cut. Walked to the second taco place and got a coke and 3 carne tacos and told hefe what happened. I was pumped up by now and shaking a little. It was sinking in what had just happened. I know it was a girl but the F***N knife was huge! I then went to aztec and relaxed then walked to pulgas to peep in, a few people there. Then walked back to the border stopped at the cop station by the bikes and told them what happened. The cops were nice and put a report out on the banditos he asked me if I wanted to go with him to the seen, He then said he really couldn't do anything becuase I was not hurt or robbed. ok? I told him where the knife was and said thanks for helping he said no, thank you and shook my hand. I told him that I hope no one gets hurt is way I came to him.
You may ask why I didn't just hand over my money? I was going to but instincts took over and I felt that I could still get shanked. I studied with chuck norris when I was a kid. (another story) I have only written twice here street bums and crime lol. I will write one on the massage parlor I found this night in another report. bobmenow SOBE_iT
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
694me on Wednesday, September 05, 2001 - 10:23 am: Edit

I was mugged on 123 once at about 4.30 pm. Three guys grabbed me, one at the neck one at the ankles and the third at my hip pocket. I got some warning so the choke hold was not effective. The point of this story was an elderly lady with a walking stick came over and started hitting the rateros who then let me go. They got $4 and the old lady refused $10.
If I see anybody being attacked and I have a walking stick I will help.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thats it for clubhombre everything else scams.

Thanks Killit for the CH reports. I'm not a member of that site, as I believe it's bad enough to pay for pussy, and I'll be damned if I'll pay to read about it. Although I wouldn't mind see some of their pictures all over the world.

Let go over a few of those reports:

First I wonder if Senor Pauncho is the same guy as the famous Senor Panocho?

The guy is just talking about ART 123 and mugging, what he would do, and how the little SG warned him about it. So I would not put this down as a ART 123 crime statistic. I mention this because we have some people saying there are all kinds of reports about mugging on ART 123 by mongers, and when you break them down, you'll see there are actually very few first hand reports.

Again, on the 40 year old vet, it's didn't actually happen to Senor Pauncho, its' sometime he may have heard from a drunk 70 year old monger in a bar, hoping someone buys his a drink for his stories. ( I'm wondering if he was talking to Ben? But it couldn't be because Ben said he never been mugged.

The 3rd report from Pecs I'm going to take his word for it, as he is a veteran from these sites and someone who travels to South America a lot to monger.
However, his report reminds me of reports that sometimes I see and I suspect part of their story being made up for added dramatic effect, so if this story wasn't from Pecs, I wouldn't think too much about it and would take the report with a grain of salt. Lets look at the report and forget it's from Pecs for one minute:

For one thing this guy says he is in good physical shape, and works out 3 or 4 times a week, and won many judo trophies. Rateros, and Mexican gang-bangers, or any thief for that matter doesn't usually pick on 'tough guys' they go to drunks, people unfamiliar with their surroundings, and weaklings, somebody they know they could take down and rob. ( talking about judo trophies, is almost like saying your an navy seal, or army ranger, you suspect posts like that, I'm not saying he is lying, but your bullshit meter goes on)

He is talking about visiting novias SGs! SGs are nobody's novia, except maybe her padrote. He is just not being accurate with his information. What he is really doing is visiting a few SGs he likes and wants to do again. ( so if his information is inaccurate here, could it be inaccurate some place else too?)

The area on ART 123 between Constitution and Ninoes Heroes, isn't the area we are talking about. We are only talking about the area between Revolution and Constitution, where I feel is very safe. As you head west, it does get a little more dangerous, but only because it gets more deserted.

They took his wallet, passport, and left his pants unbuttoned! I wonder what else they did to him if they unbuttoned his pants? Looks like they took everything, and went through his pockets, but missed some money, just enough for an SG. Well at least he gave a reason why he still has money, many of theses reports claim they were robbed of everything, yet somehow come up with money for a hotel room or another Mexican hooker.

Sorry, I can't count any of the reports as having merit about the dangers of ART 123. Only one report was a first hand report, but that was a little out of the area. When I say the dangers about ART 123 are hogwash, I'm only talking about the little area between Revolution and Constitution. The other reports here were only warnings or 2nd hand reports from unknowns. When you read about crime statistics in the newspapers, they don't include second hand reports and rumors someone heard about.

moron, im a fiscal conservative not a bible thumpers i havent gone to church in 15 years. You wish i was a fake personaje. Im as real as it gets. Why would i trigger anger here? envy triggers anger?

La Coahuila is "official" if you mean it is what locals use to colloquially refer to the red light district. I thought Zona Norte is the region of the city, just like Zona Rio and Zona Centro.

Fireballs, I'm not sure about this account. The one thing that seems odd is that a bar girl would try to so brazenly steal and run. A walker maybe, but these girls basically have jobs. Also he ran right from the shower? wouldn't he have been naked? If she was going to rob him why leave her own purse? Maybe all this is making me cynical. When I first read it I didn't question it, now I'm wondering.

This is one of my favorite threads so I'll bump it. Here is another trip report from another site I would like to solicit some opinions about. It's not that I go around doing investigations, and I'm not exactly sure what to make of this report, but I definitely have questions about it, but have no real problems with it. But when guys come to forums, especially new guys, and make a charge against a 'provider' telling us about a provider who has STDS, or is a ROB like this one, I'll generally have more questions and look closely at the report.

#####################################################

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Her name is Linda, but she also said Elinda and she's from Mexicali. Also said she'd only be in TJ for another week before returning for the holidays. If I remember correctly, she said she's 28 YO, has 3 ninos, very good English She said she leaves work at 8PM and her sister watches the ninos. Long, dark brown hair, brown eyes. Saw her walk into the CC about 4PM yesterday, Wednesday. I was approaching the CC from up the street as I saw her cross in front of CC, holding hands with a young Mexican guy. They kissed in the street and she walked into CC. She looked pretty good on the street, long legs, nice tits and good, probably a strong C cup size. I was heading to CC to meet someone, ultimately a no show, so I didn't pay much attention the couple times she stopped by to chat.

Very flirty, said she loved DATY, good sexo and good times. She wore a very short black skirt, with a very low cut white top, her bra really pressing her tits out ... nice! Got tired waiting for the no show, we talked more and I bought her a few drinks. I had a room at Leyva, made the deal for $60, 45-60 minutes because as she said "it's very slow." About 8:15 or so, I head down from the room as I figured her to be a no show also but ran into her and one of the CC guys coming up the stairs. Linda says he needs $10 bucks because she left early. I call BS, telling her she told me in the bar she was off at 8PM. "No" she replies, "8:30." Tell her to forget it, don't come back, and I follow them back to CC. I'd been talking to another girl, Racquel, earlier and she seemed very nice, classy, and obviously more mature. Well Racquel wanted $100 for an hour. Told her I didn't have it, would go $80, and for her to think about it. A few more minutes BSing with Racquel and back to the room I go.

About 10-15 minutes later, a slight knock on the door, it's Linda, all is good and she wants to have a good time. Fair enough. Immediately we undress each other and begin massaging and exploring each others bodies while teasingly DFK. We did take a quick shower before the fun began, that was fine also. I begin DATY, using my best techniques, at least that's what I'm thinking, she's into it, or so it seems but keeps watching the TV. She gets the hint and turns off the TV. Things get a lot better, we both enjoyed ourselvers. Finally sexo, many positions, again very good.

Head back for the shower, she jumps out first and the real adventure begins! I'm about 45 seconds behind her, knowing I should've been the first one out, she being a first timer with me. I'm dripping butt naked and she's heading out the door! Phuck! I know this is wrong so I take out after her, no inventory of anything, I just take off. Would've caught her too but as I hit the tile outside the door, ass over tea kettle, and down hard I go. Notice a couple security guys down below, I'm on the fouth floor so I know she could not have reached the bottom yet. I start yelling "Perra bandita, seguridad, she's stealing." Got there attention fast and they take off. About a minute later, one of them returns and they've got the bitch. I dress, take inventory, money, credit cards, passport all in place. Forgot to check my cellphone as I'd set the alarm and placed it in the drawer. So 3 Leyva guys are with her and 3 of TJs finest who have her handcuffed! So I identify her, when one of the cops notices my cellphone holder is empty. A Leyva guy goes back up to the room with me and the phone is of course gone. I explain I knew where it was since I'd set the alarm for morning. He even checks the other drawers and back down we go. By now the cops have my phone in hand, I identify it, and they hand it back. So do I go with them to press charges or let it go? Gents, know I should've gone but it was late and had to rise early. The Leyva guys said she'll be banned, don't know if I believe that one, but I hope they do.

Back in the room, I rearrange the sheets and pillow and find her crappy little vinyl purse and g-string. Hey, maybe I got lucky and I'll get my money back! But no, just some funky earings, some other junk, and a crack or marijuana pipe. Tossed the g-string and returned the purse to security.

Guys be careful. I have no way of determining her past actions but for the moment she's obviously trying to fatten the p

Hey FB I found some reports this is off clubhombre they have 2 sections ones crime the other is choke hold in tj.

Senor Pauncho on Sunday, October 07, 2001 - 12:28 pm: Edit

Crime-Muggings:

I use a passive defense system. I'm poor - and I look it. I don't usually stay in Tijuana after dark, one of my fears is that in that dark, the rateros won't be able to see how poor I appear, but ......

1.About 8:30 PM Saturday night (10-6) I was walking north on Constitucion (it's really lit up brightly, I think) between Articulo 123 (1st) & Callejon Coahuila ("The Alley"). Claudia (a SG that I very seldom patronize - and who therefore has little reason to protect me) warned me very sternly that I would get mugged. (I assured her that I was OK.)

2.About 9:00 PM the same night, I asked a Tijuana veteran - I won't name him - which route I should use to walk back to my hotel. He advised me, and added that He'd been in Tijuana 40 years and had gotten mugged last week (on Articulo 123 {1st} between Revolucion & Constitucion {one of the known ratero areas} ). This guy, although old, is a big guy.

I guess this means life is still dangerous.... Ten Cuidado, amigos.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pecs82001 on Sunday, September 12, 2004 - 06:43 pm: Edit

Well after 10 years of mongering and thinking I'm too careful and know TJ too well for this to happen to me. I'm going to bare my soul to my fellow mongers and tell you my story and hopefully I can save at least one of you.

First of all I'm in good physical shape as I workout 3 or 4 times a week. I've taken self defense classes and have won many judo trophies. So I'm not a slouch.

Anyways, after 2 years of not going to TJ because I had a novia here, we split up and now I'm going back to my stomping grounds and visit my old novias.

I went Wednesday and had good times with a couple of SG who I prefer.

Decided to comeback on Friday but should have played my hunch as tons of things went wrong going there. First of all I take the metro line form Pasadena to the Amtrak in Union Station. A normal 1/2 hour ride took 1 hour and made me miss my train to SD by 30 seconds. Bad sign.

Take the next train then change over to Trolley. Well, trolley stomps suddenly and we see a large auto carrier stuck on the trolley track. So we backup and I have to catch a cab to TJ. Cost another $20 and when I tried to get another guy to split the fee the cab driver says no. I'm too horney to argue and I say hell lets go.

Arrive at TJ about noon. I carry a small plastic bag with my cell phone and some books. I carry a small wallet with my $ credit card, Atm card, Driver license. Luckily I pulled out some $ and put in my back pocket.

I walk around the alley check out the girls. Go to Caliente and make 3 bets on NFL. Bet Under Miami/Ten, Rams -11, & Minn -5. Put the tickets in my wallet.

I head into Miami and have an OJ then walk around to Las Chevalas then Tropical and drink 1 beer.

Its around 1:30 and I decide to walk up on 1st to the large department store between Constitution and Nino de Heroes. I go into the store buy a small backpack and as I exit I put my mags and my cell phones in bag. I cross over to the north side of street by bakery and walk towards Nino de Heroes.

As I'm walking there are people walking all around like a normal business day. Then all of a sudden the infamous choke hold goes around my neck. Now I think "OH SHIT". I get lifted up and in 10 secs I'm out.

Next thing I know a guy is saying am I ok. I wakeup on the ground my pants and belt unbuttoned. I reach down and naturally my wallet is gone along with my passport. Fortunately they don't take my backpack with my cell phones. I kept some $ in my back pocket and they didn't take that. Normally i would keep a pouch in my pants but if I did this time they would have found it and taken it.

2 cops are just ahead and I report it but they tell me to go to 8th and file a report. I m still in shock and pissed at myself about not looking back like I normally do especially on 1st street as this is the area famous for this. Just fucking stupid and you have to always be aware. All us guys who have been going for so long take things for granted and this shit can happend to you.

Anyways I havent even got laid but I have a few $ to get laid before I head back home. I walk down the hill and go the alley. I see Aracelli for the first time in 2 years. She looks ok and since I used to fuck her I say what the hell. So I say longtime and I say how much for everything. She says $40. I said $40. Tu eres mas caro q;ue antes. I said forget it. Im really pissed.

I walk and see Karla who I fucked Wed. I say $20 for everything and we go up and I just hate fuck her. We finish up and I go the Agencia de Publico get my paperwork so I can cross the border and go home.

The topper is when I'm waiting for the Amtrak in SD, I lose my cell phone or someone lifted it. One fucked up day.

The pisser is the assholes got 2 out of 3 winners on my football tickets plus they charged about $3000 worth of crap on my charge cards which I won't be charged.

Just remember guys always be careful no matter how smart you think you are because I used to be like that and look what happened.

Take
Pecs

I like the second post because he gotten rob in day light on a buzz street,with people all round him and he covers my qualifications.:D

The locals I know refer to more often as La Coahuila than the Zona Norte, which I think is the more offical name.

dondulce:it could be gay elvis, could be some angry, cuntly feminist, or just about any disfunctional a-hole.

Yes I totally agree with you dondulce he does live in his on disfunctional little world.

a conservative whore monger??? that makes as much sense as a ku klux klansman who loves rap music!!! I think at this point it is quite clear that this "culero" personaje is just a fictional character created by someone trying to trigger anger and conflict on this forum. it could be gay elvis, could be some angry, cuntly feminist, or just about any disfunctional a-hole.

Good post Dan-O-Hara.

I was trying to track down where these things about ART 123 being so dangerous started or came from. Part of the answer goes back at least 10 years with Brockton O'Toole where he wrote that primer about TJ's Zona Rojo, giving very good advice. I believe it's the best thing out there, but it's dated and many of his things he wrote have no use anymore, or are overly cautious, but we have to remember the primer was meant for first time gringo for example he tells them to stay in AB, CC, and HK, which is good advice for first timers. I never like the fact that this O Toole, seemed to have something against chicas with a BIG ASS."

You notice that O Toole, talks about the chock hold, and how rateros pray on drunk Americans, and they were so brazen, that the police had to put to substation, on Constitution, and crime dropped, although crimes still happen, but they are rare. I believe he is talking about ART 123 so 10 years ago. Things have changed a lot since them, but the danger aspect to them goes on, despite the relativity safely of the street. You see what happens, these things become part of what I call 'BOARD MYTHS' and just take on a life of their own. Since I beat this subject to death, my next topic will take on some board myths you'll see common to prostitution boards.

If you feel Brockton O'Toole is a bit dated, and you want something more current, you can check out Burt's primer, he has written on TJA, as he covers a great more detail then O Toole, however, personally I found it a little bit too cautious too, but he does some good advice, and has some good recommendations about things like hotels, bars, and especially the escort scene.

Part of OTool's primer:

Yes... as clear as impossible to see thru.

Like I mentioned in my post Zona Rosa in Mexico is reffered to a section of the downtown area of a city where plazas, pedestrian areas, shops and distractions are available to people wishing to go and shop and have fun.

The articles can be pointed out as misleading by the merchants of the la Zona Rosa... which they won't cause they care less....

Actually by that map I disagree with most everything on it....Articulo 123 is the most dangerous part of Zona Norte that MOST people frequent....He has constitution and Ninos Heroes in Red and they are pretty tame....The real bad part would be North and West of the map...West of Martinez on Coahuila and Baja California and the farther West you go the worse...

Somehow, some way, I have survived dozens of treks along Articulo 123. How do I do it? I keep walking.

The most dangerous street in Tijuana? If that's really true, then Tijuana is one of the safest cities in the world.

Usually, I walk from the border to the Zona, across the bridge, through the plazas, past the arch (I think of it as a big tire), past the mariachis and onto Constitution. I've also walked A-123 down to Ninos Heroes, but not after dark.

As when you walk anyplace that is not home, you keep your wits about you. I'm not going to walk around TJ drunk -- that's stupid. I'm gonna keep my wallet in front pocket, walk at a certain pace (not too fast, not too slow), stay aware of my surroundings, and make sure I look like I know where I'm going and I know where I am.

I've never had a problem in Tijuana.

TTBOY wrote that stuff, i doubt ttboy is chicano or Mexican, he could be asian or a whiteboy.

I doubt i will vote for obama, he is for big welfare programs ,is soft in foreign affairs.

Im a conservative Chicano. Texas has a large conservative Chicano population.

their is nothing strange of CHicanos voting for REpublicans. GWBUSH recieved 50% of the Mex-American vote in 2000,2004.

no i am not ttboy he must read what i write and goes to that other sitio and writes similiar stuff what i wrote.

he is a just a big chavala.

ask ttboy were supposely his Mexican family lives,in what Mexican state city or town .

killit eres un tapado de primera. You don't know jack, i have familia in Tijuas. Lets just say i can beat up anybody in Tijuas and get away with it. :D

micro view of tj...

most streets in tj are not dangerios...

i walked around and road bikes up and down , east west, south north of zona rojo and beyond...

its more of luck of being getting jumped in these neighbor hoods...

I've seen it referred to as Zona Rosa in other US articles about TJ prostitution. I'm not sure where they get that from but I assume it is ignorance. I've always seen it on boards as "Zona Roja" which would be red zone (as in red light district) - Rosa means pink. For what it's worth the area is officially called the Zona Norte.

Clear as mud?

Is this correct? the Border Patrol article names La Zona as the "Tijuana's Zona Rosa".
It is la Zona Roja, ain't it???
Cause I believe there is a Zona Rosa in TJ where regular commerece is established, no hookers around.

Shoutbox
  1. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, RIYA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  2. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ซ a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 201 ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹โฃ Sunday, โฃ๐Ÿ‘„ Cici...๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco. and ๐Ÿ’ž Lisa, ๐Ÿ’ฅ ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  3. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, CICI, SASA, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CICI is Chinese, 49 Kgs & 1M 57Cms, with nice D melons & an open services menu. MIA is a young & slim, very PRETTY & VERY petite Vietnamese beauty, 5โ€™1โ€ & 90 Lbs, who is open to anything. Come and enjoy.
  4. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Dasia,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Sofia , Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Anjoo , Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  5. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  6. Hollywood_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’ฅ a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 โฃ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹Sunday, โฃ๐Ÿ’‹ โ€ŠAmy, ๐Ÿ’‹medium height and build. very good looking, dark hair to shoulder, most comfortable treatment and good service level ๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ’ฅ Sisi,๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ“ฑ 416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  7. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Sophie and cici Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Helen ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  8. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Summer and young fun Jessy open mind , pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  9. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  10. Withme_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’˜ at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ฅSunday, ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’— Kim,๐Ÿ’‹ gorgeous, long brown hair, a sexy medium body with good relaxation skill... nice service ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ฅ Angela,๐Ÿ’‹ slim, and sexy body, very pretty. High energy session in store for you ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’‹ Nicole, ๐Ÿ’‹slim, and sexy body, nicely stacked, very pretty young lady, friendly, does nice style of relaxation treatment ๐Ÿ’ž ๐Ÿ”‹ 416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  11. KSpa:
    SUNDAY at ๐Š ๐’๐๐€: JESSICA, YUMI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ JESSICA is 20, Chinese, 5โ€™3โ€ and 110 Lbs, sexy & good looking with 34C goodies to play with. YUMI is a young early twenties Japanese girl, about 5โ€™2โ€, medium build, natural chest, and a big sexy bum. Yumi is very versatile and skilled. CINDY is slim & pretty
  12. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: EMILY, LULU & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ EMILY is a tall Chinese girl, 170Cms with nice natural C Cups and long brown hair. Emily is open minded and very friendly. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant, slim and beautiful with 34C Cups, long sexy legs, and incredible services.
  13. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿต at 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’Sunday, Lily... and โ˜บ ๐Ÿ’‹Michelleโฃ๐Ÿ’‹ for traditional style treatment and good service, nicely toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality. ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  14. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ฤน๐Ÿ”ดโฃ at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 โค๐Ÿ‘„Sunday, โฃ๐Ÿ’‹ Yoyo,๐Ÿ’‹ small curvy body and pretty, energetic and flirty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+ โค โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  15. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: SUMMER . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  16. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  17. ASPA:
    ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: Be๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น, & Sophia ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5โ€™4โ€
  18. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAmy & Jenny. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curvy with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  19. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  20. CrowFoot42:
    Palace Spa
  21. CrowFoot42:
    Palace Spa rr
  22. CrowFoot42:
    Bd110942
  23. CrowFoot42:
    Bd11on
  24. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, SANA, PAOLA, PAYAL PEARL, KIRAN, NIMRAT, ANAYA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  25. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Suki and Tiffany Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  26. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: ANGELA, SOPHIA & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ ANGELA is a slim pretty lady from China, with natural boobs, slim waist and grabbable ass. SOPHIA is a young & beautiful 21 year old Vietnamese lady, slim with a nice booty, who has the services you need. Very nice cbj & services.
  27. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ HANA, NINA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  28. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Foxy -๐Ÿ”ฅYour new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5โ€™7โ€ sexy Korean girl with a wild ro
  29. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple๐Ÿ˜˜ - Brand new girl from Taiwan just ar
  30. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ HANA, NINA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  31. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Monica ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  32. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Coco , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  33. KSpa:
    SATURDAY at ๐Š ๐’๐๐€: CICI, HELEN, YOYO & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ CICI is a slim 110 Lbs & pretty 23 years โ€œMust Tryโ€ honey, with all menus available. HELEN stands 5โ€™3โ€ & weighs 110 Lbs, with nice 34D pillows to comfort you. YOYO is JAPANESE, 21 Yrs, 5โ€™2โ€ & 115 Lbs, with a nice big ass & great service.
  34. Lily Spa:
  35. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Ivy โค๏ธ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivyโ€™s good looks
  36. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Sophia and young sweet Yoyo with curve body open mind , pretty GFE Ella and fun Lina 36DD are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  37. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ PAYAL PEARL, MAY, NIMRAT, NINA, ANGELINA, MALIYA, SANA, MONIKA, KIRAN ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  38. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Suki and Tiffany Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  39. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, LUNA, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is New today. Details to follow...
  40. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ SPA: SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5โ€™6โ€ & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy.
  41. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  42. ASPA:
    SATUR๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Jenny and best massage Rachel. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36Cโ€™s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  43. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธMAGGIE & NANA. Maggie is sweet, slim and very talented. Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like.
  44. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Niko & Tracy, *nicole tracy cindy Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Niko is tall, very pretty, and slim with a sexy body, natural C Cups and long nipples.
  45. Tajul Islam:
    how much Per hours rate only sex
  46. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Yoyo, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  47. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Jessica and Mia Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available Today
  48. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have amazing girls today ๐ŸŒธ HELLEN, MONIKA, NINA, AMANDA, AAVI, ANGELINA, ANAYA, SANA, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  49. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday๏ผš๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹New girl Angel๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility with Victoria- Exotic beauty with great...
  50. KSpa:
    FRIDAY at ๐Š ๐’๐๐€: HELEN, SUKI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HELEN is a pretty Chinese babe, 24, 5โ€™3โ€ & 115 Lbs, can provide good services. SUKI is 23, 5โ€™2โ€ & 100 Lbs, 34C with a slim & sweet sexy body. CINDY is slim & pretty with a 5โ€™3โ€ sexy body, big boobs 34D, and a nice curvy bum. Cindy can relax all your cares
Back