Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cba 966 7 piso "F"

halifax666

Reaction score
Cordoba is closed, I went to paraguy 877 and saw Corina. You are right she's sweet and has great hands. Worth it for sure when you just need to "relax", which after a hard night ending at Solid Gold (I'll post about that in the correct section) I did.

C

No, Monica is not Aque,

She worked over on Cordoba 977 but the placed is closed.

Paula whom I think own both places told me on Parraguary 877 that Monica does not work for her anymore.

Its really ashame for she was certainally not the prettiest girl, (a woman of 35 or so) but she had that special talent that a good hand job requires.

I'd advise Corina at Paraguary 877. She has the second best talent Ive experienced. She has a way of milking your Cock with her hand that very, very good.

Exon

C

Any Massage places open on Sundays?

I wandered by Cordoba 966 and it was not open.

Thanks

C

Exon,

I am trying to locate the Monica you have recommended here.

I went to Paraguary 877, requested for monica. There was a young lovely chica said she is monica. I don't believe she was the same Monica we are talking about here. Cus later she told me she is 22. She is lovely though, with great smile on her face. The whole time, we chated with our limited english and spanish, she also tried to teach me some spanish phrases during the session. The massage went great on forte, however, she was not so experienced with HJ. The way I sensed she can not feel my impulses. Otherwise, I received a great massage, great attitude in the service.

*check your pm Exon.

Massage: 9

Attitude: 10

HJ Skill:5

Looks: 8.5

C

No the BBBJ is a extra, Im sure for most customers. My circumstance is a little different because of the fact Im a long time steady customer and we seam to work so well together.

I get her off manually each time with my hand as she returns the favior too me. She has stopped and offered me full service several times with no extra charge while I was finger fucking her durning the session. She seams to get very horny as she's stroking me and at the same time Im rubbing her clit.

As with any girl your YMMV, but in my case Monica is my favorite. Ive never excepted the full service, I have other girls for that. Its just that she's so good at giving hand job's, ( what she does for a living), and thats why I use her. Frankly she's a little too ugly to fuck.

YMMV with Monica but she comes highly recomended by Exon and she's a very good value at $80 peso's.

Exon

Cَrdoba 966 7 piso "F"

You stated that she includes a BBBJ in the standard $80 peso massage. Any other tip on top of that? I don´t want to ruin the market, but yet want to be fair.

C

Jaimito Cartero

Monica, My all time favorite massuse at Cordoba 966 works the day shift from about 10:00 am in the morning till 5:00 pm or so in the evening. Im also told she is available for take out or you can call for her to go to your address.

She is by no means a beauty queen, a woman of about 35 I'd guess, but she gives the best hand job Ive experienced in B.A., plus shes a very good massuse.

I enjoy finger fucking her as she DFK's me and she slowly Wanks my Yang until Finish. She gets extreamly wet and I can tell by her breathing that shes not fakeing it when she orgasmo's due to the stimualation of my fingers.

A great value for $80 peso's per hour.

Exon

Cَrdoba 966 7 piso "F"

I had needed a good massage since before I left Peru last week. After reading some of the posts in this section, I´d decided to check this place out.

I got there about 8:30pm. I went into the back elevators, and rode up to the 7th floor. The door to enter is just to the left as you exit the elevators.

A cute, flat chested chica let me in. (Julietta?) I verified the price and what was included. She said anything other than relax was to be negotiated with the chica. I had two chicas come in, but no Monica. Marina and Patricia, I think. Marina was cuter, but her face looked like she smoked a lot, or otherwise was worn a bit.

When Julietta came back, I asked about Monica, and she said she was off. I told her I wanted a good massage, and she recommended Marina. I took a quick shower, and then Marina came in.

Marina is medium height, 5´2¨or so. Some tattoos, her blonde hair has some braided strands in front. Pretty nicely built, not super skinny, but not fat for sure. She asked if I wanted her con or sin ropa for the massage. I believe in sin! (Although she was only in her bra and panties)

She gave me a good massage, though I did have to tell her to use mas fuerza. Not super deep, but a nice massage. After about 45 minutes, she flipped me over, and asked what I wanted. She started to DFK me, which was very nice.

She then asked if I knew how much the extra´s cost. She told me 60 pesos for BBBJ and 100 for sex. A bit too much for me. I told her just to go with the standard relax. She then got pouty on me, and said ¨propina¨for her massage and such. I told her to take her top off, and she jumped on the table and started the relax.

Her technique was okay, but nothing special. She did look quite nice on top of the table, and did kiss quite nicely. She has small breasts, with semi-hard nipples. Tatoo on her shoulder, and a decorative ¨belt¨around her waist. She said she had been working here for just 2 days.

She said she wanted to fuck me, but I´m sure the 100 extra pesos she wanted had something to do with it too. I could have negotiated a bit harder for the BBBJ, but it wasn´t critical at this time.

We got dressed and I gave her 100 pesos. 80 for the massage, and 20 tip. For a massage it was worth it. She might be more fun away from this place. I didn´t get her number though, as even 150 pesos for sex is probably overkill.

Massage: 7.5
Attitude: 7
HJ Skill :5
Looks: 6.5

C

Thanks for the feedback guys,

If it turns out that they're open until 11pm then that will work out perfectly for me. I plan to try one of these places either later on today, or perhaps tomorrow night. I'll try and remember to enquire about this while I'm there, and submit a review confirming the operating hours/days.

Suerte,

EC

C

I maybe wrong but as I recall the hours of Paraguary 877 & Cordoba 966 are 10:00 am in the morning till 11:00 pm in the evening.

C

I keep meaning to ask. The hours are not on any of the business cards I have.

C

Hi guys,

Thanks for all the reviews on these massage places.

Does anyone happen to know the opening hours for any of the places listed in this section?

I'm really in the mood for a nice massage (with a happy ending of course), but I just can't get away from work commitments throughout the day.

Suerte
El Centro

C

Monica's not bad looking at all. Rather, I had "young student-type" on my mind yesterday. It was just a mood. Today I am thinking about finding a highly-skilled one in her 30's. Perhaps it's all those billboards for the Argentine version of The Graduate that I've seen around town.

C

Incaboy,

The older woman you passed on is my favorite.

Monica is her name. She provides BBBJ and has offered me sex for the same 80 peso's. As I wrote in another section, she's not the prettiest girl in the business but we work well together.

Its one of those YMWV type of things.

Exon

C

Although Milagros would not perform a BJ, she offered to bring in the other lady who was there to do it.

I forgot to add one detail. While the massage is given on a massage table, I did notice the futon in the room. It was folded up like a sofa while I was there.

Hmm!!!

Cَrdoba 966 7 piso "F"

I checked out Cَrdoba 966 7 piso "F" today, Monday, at around 12:30pm. It's across the street from massageplaneté Excedra. The front door to the building was open and the doorman told me to take the second set of elevators down the hall to the left. When you get out on the seventh floor, the first door to your left is "F".

I buzzed and an attractive receptionist opened the door. There were two ladies available. The older one, probably mid-30s, was ok but not what I was looking for. I forget her name. I went with Milagros. Dark hair, tight body, maybe 5'3", light brown skin, maybe early to mid-20s. Pretty cute with a nice smile. I much prefer girls with porcelain skin but I found this lady quite attractive so I made an exception. For those of you who don't like many of the girls pictures posted in the photo section, let me tell you she's not like those. :D

I went for one hour for 80 pesos. I undressed and a shower was not offered, unlike at Montevideo 643 7 piso "D". Another difference is that the ladies here don't wear massage uniforms. Milagros was dressed in tight black cotton pants and a loose-fitting tank top with her stomach exposed. She has a tight stomach. I'm sure she must work out. Milagros does not speak any English.

She gave me a decent massage, starting with my feet, moving up my thighs, and then my back. This took maybe 20 minutes. Then she asked if I wanted a "relax". I had to think about it. Well, no, I didn't. I said of course. She then switched to an erotic massage. While still on my stomach, she moved her hands up my thighs and then lightly stroked my private parts. She would giggle and we'd make small talk while she was doing this. I could tell she has fun with this. Then she had me flip and played with me some more. Then she asked me how I wanted my relax. I asked her what she meant by this. She smiled. I asked if she could do oral. She said no but she could have sex and would like that. I passed on sex but told her that I'd probably see her again since she has such a nice touch and we could continue with the sex. She laughed and gave me a pretty nice erotic handjob.

Unknown to her, the main reason I passed on the sex is that I didn't have enough extra cash on me for a nice propina. I left my actual passport at my apartment and only had a photocopy with me. I couldn't change my dollars like I thought I could and I left the ATM card at my apartment too. That's not good enough for the banks here although it's good enough to make credit card transactions. It's the first time in four visits to this city that I've made this mistake. It cost me some sex, hahaha! I'm here for another three weeks so it's no big deal. I honestly wanted a great handjob or better, a blowjob, anyway.

I took a shower, paid her the 80 pesos with a small propina for good work and attutide and took my shower. We hugged and she walked me to the door saying she'd love to see me again.

I'd say Montevideo 643 7 piso "D" offers a more professional massage in a more professional environment while this place provides a more erotic experience. If I recall, there were candles or colored lights in the room. It was pleasantly dim for the massage. The lights were as bright as an office at Montevideo 643 7 piso "D".

Incaboy say thumbs up!

Reflexoterapia
Cَrdoba 966 7 Piso "F" (corner of Carlos Pellegrini)
4322-8081

Shoutbox
  1. Sparkling Spa:
    SUPER MILF SASA AND SASSY JENNIFER!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 Today at 8:19 AM
  2. exploring007:
    Mumbai
  3. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 28th , SUNDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 🆕 DAISY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LORI 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 TINA & SOPHIE & 🆕 NAT & LORI ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  4. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  5. Sparkling Spa:
    THE FOX!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 Today at 8:19 AM
  6. Skyy:
    Do please give me details about Mimi and Athen
  7. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06 Today we have 5 girls on Saturday: Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...
  8. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  9. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  10. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  11. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  12. Golden Leaf Spa:
    Xixi and Coco are working today, hide away from rain in our warm luxury spa. 💛💫 437-999-2166 💛💫
  13. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  14. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  15. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Tiffany sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Angela very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  16. Red Rose Spa:
    red rose spa
  17. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SANA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  18. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: ELSA, NINA & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty, about 5’2” and 100 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure, and provides a great massage. NINA is a Chinese Born Vietnamese lady, 168Cms, 110Lbs with long black hair
  19. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young open minded Yoyo 36DD and young cute Sophia, pretty GFE Ella and sweet Fun Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  20. GoldenFlower:
    SATURDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Mika(to 7pm), Mimi, Molly(to 7pm) & Sherry. After 7pm: Monica & Sonia Mika(to 7pm) is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Molly(to 7pm) is a petite young Asian sweetheart
  21. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  22. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Lucy & Maggie. Lucy is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4 (Kennedy Rd & Steeles Ave E) Scarborough, ON M1V 4Y
  23. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Lisa, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Lisa is a young beautiful Viet spinner with 36DD’s, great massage and bbbj, very open minded.
  24. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL MOON: A VERY YOUNG VIETNAMESE STUDENT WITH A VERY SEXY BODY, SLIM AND VERY OPEN MINDED 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  25. Sparkling Spa:
    THE FOX!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  26. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  27. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 27th , SATURDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SUNNY 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 SUNNY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 TINA & OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SUNNY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  28. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  29. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  30. Sparkling Spa:
    Let us relax you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  31. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Helen deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  32. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 COCO, ASHA, SANA, MONIKA, DELILAH, AMANDA, MIMI, KIRAN, MAY 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  33. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  34. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  35. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  36. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  37. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young pretty fun Sally and young cute Summer, Beautiful open mind Tina with curve body and GFE nice Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  38. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  39. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Mika to 7pm, Monica, Sherry & Tracy to 7pm. Arriving after 7pm: Jojo & Sonia Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  40. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  41. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: KELLY, LULU & New Girl NINA 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services.
  42. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  43. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer, Sex Goddess Zoe and JAV Chanel ready for you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  44. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  45. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  46. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  47. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 26th , FRIDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 CHERRY & 🆕 TINA & OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  48. Bodybuilder:
    how is Emily's English speaking? Are the picture close how she looks?
  49. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, RAVEN, MAY, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  50. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 / Good service Cuban girl Mimi in today
Back