Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CENTRE DE MASSO N.DAME(SHERRY'S PLACE)4622 N.DAME W 937 8072

Junkers565

Reaction score
HG_Hunter
Ring
Located in Great White North

User since 18 May 2005 - 170 posts
Posted on 14 Jul 2005 at 07:17.44 AM

After being left more tense than before my hour at Hawaiin Massage, I had to stop somewhere else for a little relief. Sherry's new place is just down the street at 4622 Notre Dame West. I always had good service with Sherry at Sophie's place so I thought this would be a pretty safe bet. When I arrived, Sherry was happy to see me - Hi, How are you ? Long time no see - Welcome to my new place , etc. The place is new and very clean with a shower in the room. As I was in a bit of a hurry by now having wasted an hour at the other place, I only took half an hour. Lisa was my masseuse. Pretty girl with short black hair and a very thin body. She dressed in a light sun dress - maybe for easy access. She gave me a really nice firm massage with lots of imaginative moves. Good pressure on my back while sitting on my butt. After the flip, she allows some touching and reveals herself in a somewhat modest fashion - not uncommon for a first meeting. The HJ was very well done with Lisa kneeling between my legs. A nice position for good access on her part, but no access for me to touch her. Probably a case of YMMV that will improve with repeat visits.
I paid $35 for the half hour and tipped $20. Lisa seemed happy with that.
Repeat ? For sure when I'm downtown and particularly in the mood for an Asian style massage.

SINcerely,
HG Hunter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Re: Sherry's Place--4622 Notre Dame West
CoolBaba
Platinum

User since 25 Jun 2004 - 122 posts
Posted on 12 Sep 2005 at 03:40.55 PM

Following HG_Hunter notice on this place I decided to give it a try.

Got Lisa. Like HG said, she small and plays shy which from this girl is really cute.

Cute little breast. Nice little body and a cute face that I really enjoyed looking at.. Long long hand job that really made me relax.

A pleasant experience to repeat once in a while for the convenience of the location.

The place is very clean btw.

Gave $40 as she was really sweet. Knowing full well that it was too much for chinese standards. But I figured well .. access to balcony.. nice eye candy.. russian... pearls would have been allowed but I prefered her hand finish. So why not be fair with her.

Be nice to her she really sweet.

CB

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Godfather
Platinum

User since 10 Dec 2004 - 584 posts
Posted on 14 Sep 2005 at 01:05.31 PM

Ah! HG I knew you would be a good addition to the Ring!

Just one thing. What's the phone number? And does Sherry have other girls working for her? Or was Cool Baba just in the mood for a tight ripe girl.

Without expectations you will get more than you expected.
Call me U.D. anytime...

Mr.Brown
Platinum

User since 20 Sep 2004 - 123 posts
Posted on 14 Sep 2005 at 01:29.25 PM

After two positive reviews back to back about this place, I decided to dive into the garden of asian delights. That, plus the fact that I was in the neighbourhood made this stop a no brainer.

Up until now I had never visited an asian place, prefering generally to stick with russian places for the most part.

The building is fairly basic, the door is at street level and locked, with no buffer like at Isis, so if you get there with no one at the front desk you have to ring and wait, like I did. Admittedly the wait seemed to take forever but I'm sure that in actual time it wasn't more than about a minute.

Officially this place is called Centre de Massotherapie Notre-Dame, phone number is 937-8072.

Once inside and out of prying eyes, I was greeted by an asian lady, I assume is Sherry, although I didn't ask her name. She tells me it's $35 for 30 min or $50 for 60min. I decide to go for 60 min.

I remove my shoes and put on a pair of very comfortable flip flops as requested by my hostess and I am guided down the hall. My hostess graciously points out the rooms with showers, 3 in all I believe but alas they are all occupied. I'm then offered to either wait for 10 minutes or I can have a room with no shower and a floor massage instead. I opt for the floor massage wanting to try something new. So my hostess leads me down some stairs into the basement at the end of the hall there are 2 rooms, each with a matress on the floor. Honestly at this point the whole floor thing looked suddenly unappealing, but I sucked it up and didn't say anything. I was offerend my choice of rooms so I took the one that looked a little bigger. The wait at the front door combined with the walk down into the basement and the somewhat unimpressive look of a matress on the floor, had my head spinning to the point that I even forgot to ask who was working. So I got undressed and laid out the towel across the matress at crotch level, cause, who knows where this mattress has been. I waited patiently on my stomach for my masseuse to join me.

There's a little knock on the door and in walks a very cute asian girl, wearing a little sun dress and bearing a little offering of a nice cold Pepsi. Although I declined the drink I was very impressed with the gesture as this is the first time I have ever been offered a drink of any kind at any place I've ever been to. She smiles placing the can on a little shelf by the door. The door now locked, she joins me at floor level and runs her fingers lightly across my back, cool from the Pepsi, they feel good. She leans in and asks me what kind of massage I want, soft or hard, I ask for hard as usual.

After a few minutes I ask her her name, to which she replies, Lisa. So unless every girl here is named Lisa I guess I got the same girl that has already been reviewed by CB and HG. She's as described but I would add that I've never met someone sweeter than her. I suspect that to some degree that she's more or less shy depending on the person she's with, but I can see her making you feel like you are being waited on hand and foot at least that's how I felt after an hour. Her massage was firm at times but overall I would describe it more as vigorous. She does give the overal impression of being shy, although not to the degree I had expected and even I would venture to say that with me she was less shy than usual, but I can't be certain of that. I felt we had good communication between us as we were talking about varied subjects during our time together. She paid me so many compliments during the time we had that I almost couldn't get my head through the door when I left, she really gave me the impression that she was there for my needs and my needs alone.

I left her $40 for her attentiveness to my middle region. My understanding is that asian MP's don't get as much as russian or other places but my opinion is that this kind of service deserves extra consideration when tipping, I regret somewhat that I didn't leave her more as I really felt like I was walking on a cloud when I left. When we were done I went up to one of the other rooms to take a shower and she waited for me with a smile the whole time, drying me off when I was done and even helping me get dressed. She even brought me a glass of water, without my asking.

All in all, my experience was a memorable one and one I plan to repeat. Keep in mind that although Lisa is a caring, giving person that she may not be exactly the same way she was with me as she will with you. Even if your experience with her is not exactly as mine was, I think it's in her nature to be kind and client oriented so please treat her with care and respect and I'm sure she will make you feel good, be generous with her as I know she will be generous with you.

I addition, this place seemed so busy when I got there and when I left that I'm surprised there are not more reviews on it, so for those of you lurking and sucking up info from our forums, why not contribute as well.

Thanks,
Mr.B

Soft hands...warm heart...

Last edited by Mr.Brown on 14 Sep 2005 at 01:33.39 PM.

hotdog
Platinum
Located in lasalle

User since 05 Jun 2004 - 173 posts
Posted on 14 Sep 2005 at 07:35.41 PM

Mr.Brown,great review.I dropped in here a while back and I thought I did a review,too many massages are affecting my memory.Sherry remembers me from sophies on William and Guy and said, I give you good girl.So in walks Mary, long black hair,thin,no breasts,lacking very much in looks,26 yrs.old 5ft5,85 lbs and gave a poor massage(no expierence).On the positve side she was very agressive in her massage(ass grabbing) ,lots of teasing, very good hj,allowed touching at the y and nice smile and personality. Customer friendly,really tries hard to make you happy..Maybe a repeat.

enjoy,this could be your last day on earth.

Mr.Brown
Platinum

Posted on 14 Sep 2005 at 08:26.16 PM

Thanks hotdog, just quoting the facts...

Mr.B

HG_Hunter
Ring

Posted on 17 Nov 2005 at 11:10.16 AM

Yesterday, downtown with an hour to kill - sounds like a visit to Sherry's place is in order. Took 45 minutes for $40. With out asking, Sherry sent Lisa to see me. That's a good thing, as all the reviews above state, she's a real sweetie. First thing she does is offer me a tea or water, as Mr. B said, that's a nice little touch. Lisa gives a good rub and an even better tug. She gives you the impression that she exists just to please you. After the massage, I said I'd like to take another shower and she replies "You're the boss, whatever you want." I know I only commented about a second shower, but that typifies her attitude. I'm not sure about mileage, as I didn't try anything. She did however do the second part of the massage topless. Nicly shaped breasts, small, but nice and silky smooth skin. She kneels between your legs and gives the important bits a really good working over - gentle yet assertive - nice. I tipped her $40 and she didn't even unfold the bills to see how much was there but thanked me profusely.

Gents, if you try her, be nice to her. She's really timid. I'd hate to see her get pushed out of the business by overly aggressive clients. What am I saying ? This is Montreal Massage and we are all gentlemen here - aren't we ?

SINcerely,
HG Hunter

renegade
Posted on 20 Nov 2005 at 04:18.54 AM

I visited this place on Saturday night. I called ahead of time, and booked an appointment with Lisa. The front door was locked, so I rang the doorbell and waited. This is no fun because everyone on the street can see you. I'm finally let in and led to a room. The room is small, but clean. A few minutes later the therapist comes in. It's an oriental lady in her forties, or older. Not my type at all. I even thought about leaving, but decided to stick it out just to be polite. All I kept thinking was I am going to hunt down those guys on MM who said Lisa was cute! What a deprived bunch they must be! Anyway, she starts her "massage". I shouldn't really call it that because all she did was spread oil over my body. No technique whatsoever. After the flip, she starts on the HJ right away. Once I was done, I got up to get dressed. She told me to stay there, my time was not up. The oil spreading continued. I finally get dressed and give her a $20 tip. She thanks me, and says her name is Mary (or something like that). I couldn't belive it. The pulled the old switcheroo on me. I will not return to this place because the entrance is not discreet, and I won't tolerate being deceived.

HG_Hunter
Ring

Posted on 20 Nov 2005 at 07:45.01 AM

Hey Renegade,
Sorry to hear you were the victim of the old switcheroo. I've learned through my friends at MM that when you meet your masseuse and you think something might not be right, ask questions right away, don't wait until you're in too deep. You said you stuck it out to be polite, so obviously you're a gentleman and you would have been well within your rights to politely ask her at the very beginning "You're not Lisa, are you ? I asked fro Lisa, she was recommended by a friend." At that point, they either have to come clean with you or invent a new Lisa on the spot. Chalk it up as an experience that most of us have probably been through at least once in our hobbying careers, so please don't hunt us down, even if we are a deprived bunch

HG

renegade
Posted on 20 Nov 2005 at 02:38.07 PM

HG,

You're right. I could have been more assertive. Oh well, you live and learn. At least it wasn't a major financial hit. It only cost $55 including tip. BTW, please don't be offended by the colorful language. I was just trying to reflect my disillusionment at the time.

Mr.Brown
Platinum

Posted on 20 Nov 2005 at 02:58.06 PM

Hey renegade,

This is the first time I heard about the switcheroo at this place. I'd even go as far as to say that Sherry really treats me like a king when I go there. She always offers me something to drink, has a big smile and is even touchy feely with me. So I'm surprised to hear that you got the switch. I'm sure if you had asked to see Sherry you would have been offered some kind of explanation. Lisa is cute and definitely you should go back there just to give her a try.

Mr.B

Mr.Brown
Platinum

Posted on 20 Nov 2005 at 02:58.59 PM

Last edited by Mr.Brown on 20 Nov 2005 at 02:59.29 PM.

SERGOXX
VIP
Located in Montreal

User since 08 Nov 2005 - 18 posts
Posted on 23 Nov 2005 at 01:18.08 PM

Hi

Use to be a regular client of Sophie on Monk with Sherry and Miki.

Call her last week to see if the rumor of the return of Monica from Sophie was true.

Sherry told me that Monica was working for her under the name of Candy.

Will go there next week to find out.

grosgee

User since 24 Mar 2005 - 1 posts
Posted on 23 Nov 2005 at 02:14.36 PM

I was there recently and had Candy for the first time , shes money hungry and sounds like Eartha Kitt on steroids and lousy massage. Not my cup of tea, prefer Lisa or Mary. my 2 cents worth

SERGOXX
VIP
Located in Montreal

User since 08 Nov 2005 - 18 posts
Posted on 23 Nov 2005 at 02:49.41 PM

Those who used to see Monica at Sophie where not there for the beauty of this girl or her massage technique(poor) but for full service...

bjsk90
Ring
Located in Montreal

User since 10 Oct 2005 - 338 posts
Posted on 27 Nov 2005 at 02:49.30 AM

Well, I finally had a looksy at this place. Yes, it's very clean as far as I can tell. Smells much better than Sophie's place did. Sophies place smelled like whatever they had cooked the night before.

Anyways, I gotta chance to see Lisa. She defines the word "petite". Must've been 100lbs soaking wet, 5'2". I could've probably lifted her with one hand over my head, but didn't try it. Lisa is from northern China, city of Harbin, she says. She's got short black hair, sort of down in the style of 1920's flappers; and her petite body suits this hairstyle perfectly. She says she's 26. I think she was having a period the day I went to see her, because she was wearing her granny-white undies, and I could feel the padding. Oh well, she was sensual otherwise besides this little problem.

Entry fee was $35 for 30 minutes, and $40 tip.

renegade
Posted on 28 Nov 2005 at 11:27.21 PM

HG & Mr. Brown,

Based on your feedback, I decided to try this place again. This time I insisted on Lisa. Well, now I can confirm all the good things that have been said about her. She's cute, and has good massage skills. Best of all, she really aims to please. I didn't push for extra mileage beyond the standard HJ and a bit of fondling. It was a very pleasant experience. Definite repeat. Thanks guys!

Mr.Brown
Platinum

Posted on 28 Nov 2005 at 11:43.24 PM

Hey renegade,

I'm glad to hear that your persistence and insistence paid off. I really enjoy her company when I visit.

Mr.B

HG_Hunter
Ring

Posted on 10 Mar 2006 at 05:28.24 PM

As I drove by this place today, I looked at my watch and realized I had some spare time, so why not stop for a quick massage. Sherry gives me the old "Long time no see" routine which is actually true this time. Anyway, I take an hour and she gives me a special price $45 (welcome back). I didn't specify who I wanted, bit I probably should have. She sent Candy to take care of me. The massage and finish were ok, but, and I hate to say this, her look just doesn't do it for me. I gave her $40 for a topless finish and everyone was happy - except next time I will definitely ask for Lisa. I seem to remember that she's a cutie.

SINcerely,
HG Hunter

It's been a very busy week for me, as I've had 4 massages in the last 7 days. I'm already having withdrawal symptoms because Sylvie from Lotus has left us. I thought I was spending alot when she was here, but it's worse now that she's gone. I feel like the Rolling Stones old favorite tune - I can't get no satisfaction.

HG_Hunter
Ring

Posted on 18 Apr 2006 at 06:29.00 AM

I stopped by Sherry's recently hoping to see Lisa but she wasn't there. Sherry suggested Mary. Ok, I'll give her a try. At first look, not particularly pretty, but not outright ugly either. If you like your masseuses thin, then she's for you. She's thin as a rail. I was afraid to touch her in case she broke in half ! Anyway she started out the massage around my butt with lots of teasing right off the bat. So far so good. It never really got much better. Just a so-so massage including some prostate probing (not even close to Mina's expert touch) with her top off. Her nipples are almost bigger than her breasts - again, if you like them thin ..... After the finish (which was OK) there was some time left and she kept on massaging my front until the very last minute - at least an hour is an hour. I left her $40 and she seemed happy.

Repeat ? I doubt it - she's just not my preferred type.

SINcerely,
HG Hunter

jimbob12

User since 19 Nov 2005 - 5 posts
Posted on 19 Apr 2006 at 03:12.52 PM

I had Candy last week. Her look isn't the greatest so I just close my eyes and enjoy her workmanship if you know what I mean. She knows how to handle me and pushes all the right buttons. Had to tell her to take it easy a couple of time because I didn't want to finish that fast. I tipped her $40 because she has a real sassy mouth.

Last edited by jimbob12 on 19 Apr 2006 at 03:13.51 PM.

HG_Hunter
Ring

Posted on 03 May 2006 at 04:59.06 PM

Saw Lisa today. Good massage. Very good finish. She is so shy, it's a real challenge to get her undressed but she did get topless for the second half of the session. If you've seen her, you know that she aims to please.

SINcerely,
HG Hunter

User Re: Re: Sherry's Place--4622 Notre Dame West
CoolBaba
Platinum

User since 25 Jun 2004 - 122 posts
Posted on 03 May 2006 at 07:31.17 PM

quote:

Originally posted by HG_Hunter
Saw Lisa today. Good massage. Very good finish. She is so shy, it's a real challenge to get her undressed but she did get topless for the second half of the session. If you've seen her, you know that she aims to please.

SINcerely,
HG Hunter

Well,

I was able to get Lisa naked a while back... furry muff that's for sure.... like long hair furry... I could have braided it..and a skinny butt... had Mr Happy.. going back and forth on betweenher lower lips and between her butt cheeks.. but honestly I should have left it to imagination. Came on her ass..

Amusing.. but kind of killed it for me.

She is a better performer for a good old russian finnish. I am not even sure that she would know what to do giving a blow job at this point. Keep her in her limitations. She is best kept there. Candy/Monica is still your best bet at this place.. anything goes..

Hey Spartacus.. if you read this.. it was nice to see you for breakfast the other day in NDG... and I thought that i was the cradle robber )

Heavenly yours,

CoolBaba

Last edited by CoolBaba on 03 May 2006 at 07:33.31 PM.

bjsk90
Ring
Located in Montreal

User since 10 Oct 2005 - 338 posts
Posted on 04 May 2006 at 04:18.30 PM

I saw Candy last week too. I must admit, I was a little concerned going to see her, because so many people describe her looks as "not my cup of tea", or "not the greatest looking", etc., etc. I was thinking she might be like Princess Fiona from Shrek.

Didn't have to worry, she's no green troll. She didn't look all that bad, Lisa is obviously much better looking, but couldn't complain about Candy.

However, my one concern was about her mileage. I don't think I got the same mileage out of her that others have described. Is she a "more you see her, the more happy she is" type?

Looks: 3.5/5
Attitude: 4/5
Massage: 3/5
Finish: 4/5

Repeat? Possibly, depends.

Frank Sinatra
Ring

User since 28 Jun 2005 - 78 posts
Posted on 05 May 2006 at 06:59.34 AM

I also saw Candy recently.
Admittedly she is far from DDG, I would describe her looks as "acceptable".
There was very little milage available - out of a 1 hour massage - I think 45 min was spent on a very non-sensual oriental massage.
The release at the end was mechanical - with a little fake acting.
She asked if I wanted her to undress (for the ending), but then said "how much you give me". I guess it was my first time with her - but I said $60, expecting maybe a little milage.
Anyway, it was an uneventful way to spend 110$, was rather uninspired by the experience, will likely not repeat.

FS

timide
Posted on 07 Sep 2006 at 06:54.12 PM

After reading much about the 4622 Notre Dame MP I was intreeged to the point of wanting to satisfy my curiosity...

I'm curious about chinese women working this trade. They really can occupy the market. Is it linked to their inability to get a job because of language limitations? Or is it simply a kind of work they consider easy and accessible? Is it cultural? I'm curious... and I also like having "access" to chinese women who are usualy inapprochable in other circumstances!

Was expecting one of the usuals at that place: Candy, Lisa or other... But I met Kimi. Very bizar experience it was. Nice,but first time I've encountered such a massage session.

Almost no english and not a word of french. She speaks mandarin and a little japanese. I'd say mid twenties and very good looking. Slim, hard body and beautiful face with gorgeous eyes.

AS soon as I'm the table she asks if I want the massage now or after? Great! After I say and we ackwerdly agree to a special before... I'm fast on my back while she goes do dim the lights!!!!! Dimed, no, almost closed!! I tell it's to bad because she is so beautifull. She laughs but the lights stay closed. After a minute of adjusting to the darkness I can see her a little and start caressing her back. I ask if I can go a little under her sweater (in her back mind you, and not below her waist!!) And she giggles a little but shily agrees. If my hand goes near her side she immediatly closes access with her elbow, if it goes near her bra she pulls away!!! Wow how shy can on get! At one point I think she's starting to think I might want to go further so she accelerates her motion and I tell her she relly wants me to "arrive" fast! Yes she answers!!!! And darkens the lights a bit more!!! Now I really can't see a thing except the outline of her presence.
But even with just a simple outline, I can still see how pretty she is...
After, she is realy GFE. Small talk, glass of cold water, interest in my body hair and musckles, smiling and soft talking.
Tells me next time we go downstairs and she gives me a massage... whatever that means. Her english was so bad I could not ask her to repeat more than twice...
In this post I've been a bit sarcastic. This is because the experience was so bizar to me. But I must say I enjoyed every second of my visit.
$35 for 30 min. Tipped only $20., and said "this" time it would only be $20...

For $55, I spent 40 minutes (extended my time and it is I who decided to leave) wih the most charming chinese woman. She is beautifull, soft spoken, shy and has a firm grip . I WILL certainly repeat with Kimi... and not to get extra milage. If you want my opinion, she is perfect the way she is. I would not change her to much. She tells me she as been doing this work for only 25 days. It shows and it is very refreshing. I would be more than happy to simply have a growing relation with her (even if I know this to be a comercial relation... no illusion here). Beside the desire for money or sex, there is place for human relations...

User Re: Kimi @ 4266 ND
hotdog
Platinum
Located in lasalle

User since 05 Jun 2004 - 173 posts
Posted on 07 Sep 2006 at 07:10.06 PM

Nice review Timide,your name reflects the character of Kim.Is this your character as well ?I have never been with her and I prefer the out going type (gfe).Though I have been with Candy and Lisa,who are far more open and not shy (timide) at all.You have done a great job on your review of Kim,keep up the good work.

enjoy,this could be your last day on earth.

thank you hotdog

thank you HD, I am at my first posts. Sorry my english is not so good.
Am I a certain type? timide as my surname indicates...? Not really. I play timid with some women because they like this. It will open doors that I could not otherwise open: I am definitly not an adonis!
About Kimi, I don't realy know what her attitude ment. Could it be this way because she is starting, or a money making technique to have you spend more for more flesh? I will have to repeat if I want to know. I rarely go very far with MPs, it has to do with being scared of disease. But I do know how to have fun and create an exciting, mutual, sexual momentum once in a while. If this would happen with Kimi, I am afraid I would want to give her all my money and never leave the spa. She could easily turn me around her little finger... Her, naked and playful: I would be a goner!
I can't return very often, my next visit will have to wait a week or two. And I must admit I am very interested in LISA. What I've read about her is very interesting. If she comes from Harbin, this is a very very cold place. I've met many asian women but never from such a Northern city so I am curious about her character. Chinese northern woman are sayd to be very robust.... and she seems to be so small and light! I wonder if I could have both at the same time!!!! :D :D
If anyone can give a little more insight on Lisa and Kimi's characters and service approach, I would greatly appreciate.
Anyway, I will write back with comments after a new experience.

Oh my God!

Today, had 30 min to spare so decided to drop by Sherry's place (or is it Sophie's place as the flowers indicated in the front desk area...?). Waiting outside for the door to open... beside construction workers, was a lot of fun! :shock: Was invited to come in by "...." don't know her name but seems to be the boss (Sherry or Sophie?), was led to a room and told to wait. Didn't have a minute to say I wanted to see Kimi or Lisa... or Candy. But I'm game for a surprise so what the eck!
Naked on my stomack, expecting a great surprise... in walked this tall very very thin chinese woman. Oh oh! I thought, this must be Mary, the only one I did not want to meet (having read previous reviews). Asked her name: Mary it was!
Not a word said, she came in front of the table, pushed her bush on my head and started to massage and tease my butt! Ok, ok, might as well have fun... and fun we had! Hands going everywhere they wanted (easy with that short dress). By the way, they often wear a napkin under their undies... just to scare curious fingers away. I know the trick so I test a little (massage over and wait for a bit of moaning on her part, then probe further and see if the door opens!). 5 minutes after her coming in, we were playing mutual lower region games :D Turned myself without her asking and she immediatly came to my side, dropped her shoulder straps and gave me her long nipples to feed on. (taste of oil :x ) Asked to stay on door step (not enter), and dropped her dress and undies...
We had a lot of fun together but I just could not appreciate such a thin body... Her moaning and wetness finaly got to me and we had a happy finish.
Dressed while she was washing herself (not very elegently but in all the right places!) left her $25 + $35 entrance = $60. She was happy.
Was back on the street 20 minutes after walking in but I was glad of this because I had not much time, having to wash before my next appointment, and I did not want to stay and do small talk with Mary, not very good looking, no GFE. Really, this was just a in and out sex thing and for that kind of service the price was right.
If I ever go back there and am offered Mary, I will decline. I really want to meet Lisa or see Miki again. Guess I'll have to make an appointment but I usually prefer to just walk in and take my chances... and naturally also accept the consequences.

Je craque pour les jolies asiatiques, alors après avoir lu les commentaires de Timide, j'ai pris rendez-vous avec Kimi la semaine dernière et mon expérience a été assez semblable a ce qu'il décrit, elle est jeune et très jolie, en fait c'est probablement la plus jolie massseuse asiatique que j'ai vu à date. Elle parle très peu anglais et zéro français. Elle est à la fois timide et chaleureuse. Le massage était moyen et la finition était correcte mais j'ai du lui dire de ralentir le tempo. Les touchers étaient assez limités sans aucune nudité.

Je suis retourné la voir cette semaine parce que je la trouve jolie et pour voir si l'expérience serait différente, Elle m'a reconnu et elle était un peu plus ouverte au touchers, mais toujours sans nudité.

Je vais certainement y retourner et je vous en reparle.

Mononcle chanceux!

Deux fois avec la petite Kimi!!! T'es bien chanceux mononcle! J'en rêve encore de cette jolie petite chinoise.
SVP, peux tu donner un peu plus de détails sur la "progression" que tu as obenue lors de ta seconde visite? Histoire de m'encourager à retourner la voir... Si tu te sens mal à l'aise de donner des détails ici, peux-tu alors m'écrire en privé? Ou bien, tu ne veux peut-être pas m'encourager et la garder pour toi tout seul!!!! :wink:

Merci davance pour toute information.

Timide,

Non, non, je ve veux pas seulement la garder pour moi, après tout c'est toi qui me l'a fait découvrir!

Je ne sais pas si on peut parler de réelle progression, mais je vais quand même te donner certains détails. Premièrement, comme j'étais déjà allé à cet endroit dans le passé et que je connaissait les lieux, j'ai insisté pour aller en bas, dans une des pièces avec un futon, je te suggère de faire la même chose, ça favorise les rapprochements. Deuxièmement, j'ai été ravi de voir qu'elle portait une jolie robe plutôt qu'une blouse et jeans, ça permet un peu plus d'accès pour les mains baladeuses !

Je ne veux pas vraiment donner plus de détails ici, mais disons que je la sentais moins réticente, mais ne va pas t'imaginer toutes sortes de choses !, je pense que c'est un cas où le «millage» pourrait s'améliorer après plusieurs visites.

Merci mononcle

Merci mononcle. Alors tenons-nous en à cela. Pas plus de détails, et c'est très bien ainsi... laissons un peu de choses à l'imaginaire quand même!

Merci pour la suggestion, je ne savais pas qu'un "sous-sol" existait! Pour utiliser un futon, doit-on demander un massage "Thai"? Ayant expérimenté la timidité de Kimi, je serais très surpris qu'elle donne ce genre de "massage".

Ah la la! Trop occupé ces temps-ci pour passer la voir. Va me falloir trouver un peu de temps sinon je vais devenir jaloux de ceux qui ont la chance de recevoir ses services...

Timide, tout ce que tu as à faire pour aller au sous-sol, c'est le demander lorsque tu arrives, si tu le demande pas, personne ne va te l'offrir !

Comme les choses ne sont jamais parfaites, il n'y a pas de douches en bas, alors si tu veux prendre une douche, il faut que tu la prenne en haut et ensuite descendre en bas. En plus, il y a une petite odeur d'humidité au sous-sol, quelque peu désagréable, mais tolérable.

Hey Guys

What is meant by a Russian Finish?

Ebony

Boo hoo hoo!

Was prepared to meet Lisa or Miki this mornimng and called for first appointment at 10:00...

Was told Lisa went back to China and Miki is at school this morning, comes in at 1:00 :cry: :cry: :cry:

Really not in the mood to see Mary and don't want to see Candy after reviews I've read...

Guess I'll have to find a new morning place!

Kimi

After checking some reviews, I decided to try Kimi on Sunday night. She's very attractive. The kind of girl you'd see in an epic martial arts movie. You know the one who nurses the fallen hero back to health, and who he ends up falling in love with. Her "massage" is simply feather-light touches. Do not see her if you have sore muscles. Her English and French is very limited, so conversation is tedious. HJ finish was good, mainly because her eyes were locked on mine throughout. Would I repeat? No. Beauty doesn't compensate for zero massage skill

Kimi or Miki ?!

After reading about the beautiful Kimi, I thought I'd give her a try. At the door, I asked the guy (?, I prefer to deal with women) for Kimi. He says Ok, how long ? I pay for my hour and he shows me to my room. As I'm getting dried, in comes my masseuse. I'm expecting Kimi and based on all the comments here, she should be very beautiful, this girl is nice looking, but nothing exceptional. The girl introduces herself in a soft voice that is very hard to understand, but it sounds like she says her name is Miki. I'm in a mood to relax and she looks fine, so I decide to just go with the flow. Give me a break guys, I just wasn't in the mood to challenge her and ask for Kimi.
She starts the massage in a very unique way - she gets right up on the table and sits on my butt and starts with really strong pressure on my back. Within minutes, she is standing on my butt and walking all over my back, butt, and legs. She is not a big girl, but this technique puts alot of pressure on the body - it actually felt pretty good.
After her standing performance, things got a little more normal for the rest of the massage, and after the flip, she was very shy and was not at all willing to remove any clothing. That's her choice and I respect it. She did allow a little touching over her clothes and under her dress, but over her panties. Her touch for the finish was very good.
I tipped her $25 and she seemed pleased. The standing technique was quite special, because after I got up I looked up to see that this was not a room with the cieling bars that they can hold on to for balance. She was just standing freely. Nice balance - especially since I'm kind of round in shape!!!
As I showered, she laid out my clothes on the table, like a mom preparing her kid to go off to school in the morning.
Not a bad experience in spite of the probable switcheroo with Miki and Kimi. Could any of yo confirm that the standing technique I described is the way that Miki works ?

I will repeat, because I would still like to meet Kimi.

SINcerely,
HG Hunter

Candy aka Monica 4622 notre dame 514-937-8072

I just came back from getting a good massage from Candy. It was my first time with her and she is every bit good as you have all stated. I do like the shape of her bum and she is one musclar lady. No quit in her.

I rate her a 9/10 for massage and of course 10/10 for her attitude.

For an all around good feeling and relaxation I positively recommend this lady.

Ebony

Ebony a post like this is worse than useless no info on the masseuse price options appearance race etc. we dont evan know the location.

Ebony I'll give you a day to fill in the blanks or its gone.

AdminXXX

Hello Administrator

Hey what blanks. The details are private. Of course I checked out the mileage. I went as far as 50.00 would go. I am leaving some things on the plate for the next visit. I will go back just let me catch my breath.

Ebony

notre dame

Monica a.k.a. Candy is from 4622 notre dame. Also another gem there is Mary, great ass massage. 514-937-8072.
mimi

Shoutbox
  1. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  2. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  3. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  4. Pink Flower Spa:
    ✰ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough ✰ 🇱🇧🇱🇧 A talented Girl from Lebanon 🇸🇬🇸🇬 Nancy (New) from Singapore is pretty & slim 🇨🇳🇻🇳 Kelly | Elly (New) is Chinese Vietnamese 🇲🇾🇻🇳 Linda | My Linh (New) 21Yrs, a full body Malaysian Vietnamese...Very Comfortable Treatment Offered...
  5. Footlong:
    Edmonton male waxing
  6. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 END YOUR WEEK 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH HK SEX GODDESS FOX and SASSY JENNIFER 905-604-8186!!
  7. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06Today we have 5 girls on Saturday: Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...
  8. Birchmount&14th:
    SATURDAY at 𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐀 & 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒: JESSIE, MIMI & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ JESSIE is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. MIMI is slender, attractive, and can offer extremely versatile services. YUKI, sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind.
  9. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HELEN, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lb
  10. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  11. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU, MICHELLE & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young,curvy
  12. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  13. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  14. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️MAGGIE &* TARA. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. New Girl Tara is a young & pretty Asian girl with big melons and fun services.
  15. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Misaki is a young and beautiful real Japanese girl with natural 34DD Cups and a great body. She is open to bbbj, dfk and cfs
  16. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY[ at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY & MIMI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cups & very open minded services.
  17. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young new sweet Yoyo 36 DD with curve body and young cute student Sophia, pretty fun Lina and cute GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  18. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  19. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  20. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🔥🔥🔥Angela and Tiffany sexy body 🤪🤪big boobs Round and plump buttocks Round and plump buttocks😵😵😵😵😵hot body slide for you 😜😜😜😜😜😜5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  21. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  22. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 CHASIDY, LUCY, PAOLA, AMANDA, MAY, KIRAN, NISHA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  23. Turnernator1:
    blair
  24. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday:New jap tina 💋💋 :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  25. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 END YOUR WEEK 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH🎌🎌 JAPANESE CHANEL🎌🎌 & 🇭🇰TAIWANESE ZOE 🇭🇰905-604-8186!!!
  26. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  27. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  28. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service. Very s
  29. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  30. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👅👅🈵🈵👄👄
  31. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, LULU & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure
  32. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, HELEN & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  33. aaro_991:
    Athens ga
  34. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage and...
  35. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: KELLY, LULU & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’3” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services..
  36. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  37. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  38. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young new sweet Vicky with curve body and young pretty student Summer, young fun sexy Tina and cute GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  39. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️2 new girls 🌹🌹🌹🌹Amy so sexy body 🔥big boost very nice girl 💐💐💐💐💐Lucy so hot sexy service good deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  40. HKWQ:
    Club Dynasty: Some of the shiatsu massuses are way too old!
  41. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! END YOUR WEEK WITH A WILD TIME WITH JAPANESE CHANEL & TAIWANESE ZOE 905-604-8186!!!
  42. bumika.vashi:
  43. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ REWARD YOURSELF! KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  44. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Young Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  45. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  46. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹every day 3 girls 🌹🌹🌹New girl Vicy ,sexy body very good body slide 🥰🥰🥰Cici Strong Deep Tissue,Jenny very good table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  47. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  48. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  49. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Eva , Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 🈵🈵👄👄🦵🦵👅👅
  50. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pictures
Back