Cupping Equipment review

Pompal 09.

Reaction score
I ordered the acucups, http://www.acucups.com and said I'd post a review since the quality was in dispute. I will do some pictures later also to illustrate what I will mention.

First, I'd like to say that this is a very cool concept. The cups are pliable rubber, and to use them you set them on the skin, push the top in to force air out, then release and they adhere. There are 4 cups in this set: The largest has a 2.5" diameter opening, the smallest has less than 1" diameter opening. They nest inside one another to take up less space. Mine arrived in a 9x11 shipping envelope.

They are very pliable, which is great. They feel a little sticky, well they are rubber, and for someone who is used to working with glass, will take some getting used to.

Light suction is very difficult with the two smaller cups. Even on a flat, fleshy area, they pop loose almost immediately. Due to the small size, heavy suction is difficult to manage, especially since there is no visual under the cup as there is with glass or even plastic. One of the reasons I was interested in this set is the possibility of being able to cup on the lateral neck, upper pecs and near elbows and knees- places where glass cups just don't work easily. It simply isn't possible. Either there is too much pressure or not enough. Plus the rough edge is really noticeable in these areas.

These cups require LOTS of oil in order to use sliding techniques. They are (as another poster indicated) quite scratchy when used on lightly lubricated skin, and have a tendency to either bind up, or come loose without adequate lubricant, unlike heavy glass cups which are quite versatile. Also, due to the design (a rather prominent inner "lip" with a somewhat sharp edge from the mold) they seem to pick up the oil inside the cup instead of gliding over it on the skin.

They smell like inside of Les Schwab. It is STRONG. At the moment they are sitting 10' away and the smell is still very distinct and noticeable. The smell seems to increase with use. I am assuming (hope) that it will dissipate somewhat with use and washing.

Moving seforum.xxxnation: These cups do not move seforum.xxxnation or blood stasis the way a good, tight, static glass cup will. I placed the 2nd largest, at the maximum suction, on an area that always turns up a lot of sha when cupping. I left it in place for 4 minutes, removed the cup and it was a little red. Not much. So for more TCM applications, these are not a good choice. This is the main way the documentation indicates these cups should be applied, there is little recommendation for moving cups. In this respect, they are completely inadequate.

In addition, the documentation gives suggested treatments and includes acupoints that would be impossible to apply the cups to, due to the presence of hair. Glass cups will stay on someone hairy, reasonably well if you use lots of oil and don't mess with them. These won't. You can't get the suction over the hair.

Cellulite: This is really what these things are designed for IMO. Testing them on my thighs, it was just the right amount of pressure for a cellulite treatment, the cups stayed on with ease, were easy to move (if using lots of oil and reapplying,) and felt reasonably comfortable. I could definitely see using rubber cups for this application. Again though, these cups felt scratchy, not smooth at all like cupping with glass. It may be the fault of this particular mold.

As mentioned, the mold has a very prominent lip or line inside the cup, just in the area where the skin would pull up into it. Static cupping leaves a very distinct impression on the skin. It is NOT sha. It is a mark from the edge of the cup. This does not happen with my glass cups.

I will post a picture later of both the mark and the inside of the cups. I need better photo equipment than I have here at work.

Verdict:

Would I order these particular cups again? No. The design, IMO, is still inferior. I don't know if the baguanfa rubber cups are the same manufacturer or not. There is no maker's mark on the inside or outside of the cups. Nor do I know if the ones Anita Shannon is planning to carry are the same. I will probably order one or the other set to find out.

Am I going to return them? Probably not. Though I'm not particularly impressed with them, I think I want to play with them, try and smooth the rough edge and see how they hold up to aggressive use.

(If any of the cup people want to send me a review set, I'll be happy to use them and post a review. I'll either send them back or if I like them I'll buy them after I review them. ;) )

Breathe...I saw several cupping demonstrations at the AMTA convention today...very cool. I didn't have enough time to get all the info, so I'll take more time tomorrow because there were so many people around the booths, but the glass ones look like they worked the best to me.

wellnessgarden

Thanks Breathe,

Nice review, with a lot of info to make a decision with.

I still like glass and plastic... I like to be able to see.

Darren

Pictures:

All four cups nested together

Four cups in set with ergo mouse for comparison:

Create suction like this:

Size of smallest cup (I have small hands)

The next several will show clearly the "sharp" edge inside the various cups:

The mark left by the "sharp" edge. The #2 cup (second to smallest) was attached for 45 seconds to my forearm. No sha is present due to short duration, but you can clearly see a "cut" mark in my skin. The skin is not broken, but the impression took about 5 minutes to disappear. :

Breathe,

Thanks for posting your review and the pictures. I had been considering getting the acucups but I think I'll pass now. If you decide to try out the baguanfa rubber cups please post that info.

Perhaps you could become the official product tester of MassagePlanetL??

;)
Angie

Ha! I'm happy to write reviews. I plan to try the baguanfa, or Anita Shannon's cups when she gets them. I'm waiting to hear from Ms. Shannon when she has the new equipment, since she has a reputation for quality.

"Official Product Tester?" LOL! If someone sends me their product, I'll test it. I might be a little too honest though. ;)

Good review. I wasn't going to buy them regardless but my instincts are proven by what you say. I will stick with glass.

Wow, I am taken by the explicite review!

Mine have the same edge on themnow that I looked really close, but even when I tried them on me, I didn't feel any disconfort - am I using too much oil? Or maybe too thick oil?

It's been two weeks now since we introduced them into our office and so far it's been good.

The smalles cups are to no use for me, so I have passed them onto a fellow acupunturist, who is using them in his office (I had a bag full after ordering a couple of these sets).

As far as the smell, I washed mine in soap before I started using them. :D

I also have a set of the bangfua rubber.
Please post your comment when you receive them! I am curious to see if you really feel a difference.

Thanks again! People like you are why we join these forums!

I'm not sure if I will buy the baguanfa cups yet. I'm waiting to hear from Anita Shannon about new products, because I know she has very high standards. She said that there should be new products in a month or so, so I will order and post a new review probably around December 1st.

If you'd like to send your baguanfa cups to me for review, I'll pay for poseforum.xxxe both ways. I would need to keep them for a few days, but could probably send them back within a week.

I will try to find the bangfua rubber cups for you and you can keep them once you get them, since we now have enough of the acucups and those are the ones we use right now.
I will email you once I have them.

Hi,
This is my first post here, since I guess I don't really "belong", practicing acupuncture and not massage.

I stumbled upon the post about acucups and it was to my great disappointment to see negative review about them.

I have been using these rubber cups in my practice for about six months now and I absolutely disagree about them not moving seforum.xxxnation and not staying on the acupoints.
Not only do I apply these onto my patients, but also on myslef and I have never had any trouble with them falling off or not getting sha.

As you may have read the little booklet, which in my opinion is directed to non-professionals but regular consumers, the smallest sized cups are not for massage but for using on acupoints. I really cannot understand how they pop loose for you, when I usually leave them on for about 15 minutes (they are very strong and cannot be left on longer) and have never had a problem like the one you are describing (and I have applied them on sometimes slightly hairy backs).

I stick them on my neck, by myself, when I have to use them at home. Your statement about it "simply not being possible" is really hard for me to understand.

The two smaller sizes are what we use, the larger ones are used by our massage therapist.

I understand what you ment by them having a lip, but I think that because they are natural rubber, that's what you never really feel the edges, or at least we don't and I have never had a patient complain after having these cups on for a while.

As far as the documentation goes, every point described is hairless with a explanation that the cups won't stick onto hair ( I know that for a fact, since I ordered a set for one of our patients and went through the documentation with her before she started using them, otherwise I probably would have never read it).

Since I am not a massage therapist, I cannot exactly voice my opinion about the deep tissue massage, but as far as acupoints go, and that's where my expertise comes in, I would say that they are in no means "inadequate".

I think that the problemm is that they are being compared to the glass cups that are different, there's no doubt about that. But we decided to stop using glass cupping and these were a great substitute.

I will show pictures of sha in my next post. A few patients of mine had such deep markings from the cuppings that it took well over two weeks for them to disappear.

Thank you for your time,

Ming

In all accuracy, this is what I said about sha:

These cups do not move seforum.xxxnation or blood stasis the way a good, tight, static glass cup will. I placed the 2nd largest, at the maximum suction, on an area that always turns up a lot of sha when cupping. I left it in place for 4 minutes, removed the cup and it was a little red. Not much.

Anything that creates suction can technically result in sha coming to the surface. However, my experience with glass (which is considerable,) compared to the acucups, is that the acucups are comparatively ineffective.

If I were not allowed to do firecupping would I use the acucups? I suppose I would.

What I did say is not possible, is moving the smaller cups into areas that are more boney. I actually get better grip with the glass cups, since the flexibility of the cups, (rather than adhering better around boney areas as you might expect,) is a liability. They are much more likely to pop free. I'm referring to areas like around the knee, elbow, and the lower attachments of the scalenes. With a good set of plastic manual vacuum cups, you actually can get good adherence in these areas, which I haven't found possible with the acucups. It is too easy to dislodge them with a small touch or small movements by the client.

In using them this week, I've also noticed more of a tendency to lose suction as they are moving. They are sucking air under the rim more easily than a well-adhered glass cup.

They do not stink so much after repeated washings, so that is good.

Regarding the lip, it was VERY noticeable to me, and although I tend to be a bit sensitive, after just a few passes, my skin felt quite raw, although there was no visible abrading.

The other significant difference from your experience is that a massage therapist would not likely ever place the cups and leave them in place for 15 minutes. Massage cupping = moving cups. So you are correct, this review is geared towards massage. And in this respect (moving cups), my opinion is that this set is inadequate.

cupping, GREAT! I look forward to trying out the other set!

Update: I received a set of the baguanfa rubber cups that you can find HERE.

This is a quick and incomplete review, since I am insanely busy this week and flying out Friday night to a funeral. Sometime in the next week, I will post a photo comparison.

In addition, the person who gave me the Baguanfa rubber cups, also left a set of the new German-made glass cups with suction bulbs. I'll post a review of those too.

The short and sweet version: These cups are indeed different than the acucups reviewed above. They are softer and thicker. It is much easier to compress the cups to get suction. Because they are so soft, they also adhere better even over boney areas, and do not lose suction when moving the cups. They work equally effectively even down to the smallest cup.

The inside lip, which was a problem on the previous set, is not an issue here. The edge is wide, soft and perfectly smooth. Even in tender areas, such as the neck or the inner arm, there is no scratchy feel. Again, I'll post a photo review when I have a chance.

These cups pull up sha as well, if not better (control-wise) than my traditional fire cups. I still like the fact that the air inside the glass fire cups is warm, and you can see what is happening under the cups. But the convenience of the rubber is a good trade-off.

This set is really, really good. Well worth the money, and I highly recommend that you get two sets, you won't be sorry. Whether you are experienced in fire cupping and want the convenience, new to cupping, or working somewhere that fire is not allowed, these are a worthy addition to your tool collection. It takes a lot to impress me, but I used these all day today and love them.

The other set I tried out is a small glass set with suction bulbs. These are also very good, and I'll be purchasing a second set. I won't go into detail on these right now, but they will also be reviewed.

2076996770_6212574ca5_o.jpg

Full set. They look very similar to the acucups, when viewed like this. They stack in the same way for easy travel. They're still blue. The similarities end there though.

These cups are softer and more pliable, the rubber seems to be very high grade and durable. The acucup set still smells like Les Schwab from 10' away, but not these. They have lost their odor after a few washings (although if you stick your nose in, they do still smell like what they are - rubber.)

2076996698_ead5317096_o.jpg

2076208421_f39d82ed4a_o.jpg

You can see that the edge is large and smooth. There is no appreciable abrading with these cups. They also do not squeegy the lubricant off the skin. Working feel is very similar to glass cups, except for two very important distinctions (other than ease of use): You can't see what is happening under the cup until it is moved, BUT you CAN work these cups carefully over bony areas like the spinous processes without discomfort. Obviously, anytime you work a tool over the top of bony prominences, extra care is needed. Use caution.
2076996596_3b9bdb9ce0_o.jpg

This shows how pliable and soft these cups are. Moderate pressure brings the sides of the lip together on even the largest cup. They are very easy to use, I love them, and I'm using them every day. They clean easily with hot soapy water.

Trust me, you will want two sets of these.

2076208639_bc5eff7228_o.jpg

2076208597_ea60fb5c78_o.jpg

These cups are absolutely fantastic. Trouble working scalenes and SCMs? No more. Is it uncomfortable to work the mastoid attachments? Forearms? Palmar triggerpoints? Not anymore. Do you want to do some lymph drainage on the face? Massage face-lift methods? The tender areas just below the clavicle? These are perfect for those techniques.

I can't stress enough how much I love these little babies. They are 100% controllable, the bulb is soft, the bell (cup) is perfectly smooth, with an ideally rounded edge. They are meant to be used continuously, so don't stick them on and walk away. They will eventually detach themselves. The on and off suction capabilities they provide allows you to do things with them that you would never dream of doing with traditional fire cupping.

2076996984_4ff925d7ab_o.jpg

Yes, they are expensive, but worth the money. I think I would use these even if I weren't doing any other type of cupping. My favorite use is with tension in the SCMs and Pectoralis muscles. A few minutes with the cups first can mean a significant difference in level of discomfort when working spasm or injury in the area.

How they work:

2076997032_47b459a54f_o.jpg

2076208879_0189f3d157_o.jpg

The cup has a barb joint that the rubber bulb slips over. It's easy to put them together, and it's an airtight fit. To keep the joint airtight, be sure to remove the bulbs when not in use so the rubber doesn't weaken.
The cups clean easily with hot soapy water.

Both sets can be ordered from Earth Spa, which is the only place I've found so far carrying these exact cups. If/when Anita Shannon has the same/similar product available, I'll post a link in this thread.

Side-by-side comparison of "Acucups" vs. "Baguanfa Rubber Cups:"

Acucups:
1454494144_8c9a863088.jpg

Baguanfa Rubber Cups:
2076208421_4baa4b9557.jpg

You can clearly see that these are NOT the same cups.

Caveat Emptor

I can't say in the past I was interested in anything but fire cupping and the plastic cups I will use if I am just going to leave them on a point.

That said.....

last night I had a client become very uncomfortable about the fire. So I thought.... best look into a new cup set to use, minus fire BUT for gliding.

So that set above that you love, are they plastic or glass? About how long will they stay stuck, say working on the back, gliding up and down, ect.

The glass and bulb cups are small, for the size, note that the EO bottle in the picture is a standard .5oz bottle. I wouldn't use them for working on broader, tighter areas because they don't produce a very strong suction. You can definitely do gliding work with them, but I have never even tried gliding down the back. I don't think it would be very effective.

For the fire nervous, the rubber cups work really well. I love my traditional fire cups, and while very curious about the rubber ones, my idea was that they would be adequate for cases where fire wasn't possible, but that they would sit in the drawer the rest of the time. Not so. I use them every day. Sometimes I use the glass and rubber at the same time just for ease of placement.

If you like to do cupping and have people who are hesitant about the fire, the baguanfa rubber cups are an excellent compromise, and a relatively inexpensive option.

I think I am going to try the baugaufa cups for now. The other ones are a bit expensive and don't seem to much different from using the plastic ones I already have.

Thanks for the great reviews.

Shoutbox
  1. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, New First Day Sexy Slim Vietnamese Kim, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  2. hiyamickey:
    5 girls working @ Reynaella wellness, 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  3. Birchmount&14th:
    SATURDAY at ๐๐ˆ๐‘๐‚๐‡๐Œ๐Ž๐”๐๐“ & ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’๐ญ๐ก: JESSIE & *SK๐—ฌ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฅ* Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฐ โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐—๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—˜ is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. *๐—ฆ๐—ž๐—ฌ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฅ* has returned on Saturdays! She is a superstar & very well known for her skills.๐Ÿ˜ƒ We are open 24 Hours daily. We have clean rooms & free parking
  4. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: L*NEW GIRL JUDY, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ NEW TODAY: JUDY is a YOUNG AND ATTRACTIVE Chinese girl. Details to follow... MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  5. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Monica ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  6. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿต at 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’‹โฃ๐Ÿ’Saturday, ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’‹ Lucy,๐Ÿ’‹ tall and slim, toned and in shape, nice boobs, very white, smooth skin. customer service oriented. Pretty and friendly. and ๐Ÿ’– Fifi, ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  7. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  8. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ ZOE - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  9. Hollywood_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’˜โค a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’‹Saturday, ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’• Olivia, ๐Ÿ’‹ tiny girl, pretty, long dark hair. Friendly and has a very relaxing touch, you're sure to enjoy ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฅ Sisi, ๐Ÿ‘„ very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you โฃ ๐Ÿ“ฑ 416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  10. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  11. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ’ฅ a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’‹โฃSaturday, .. โค๐Ÿ’‹ Tina / Gracie ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹.... average height and slim build, friendly and sexy, long dark hair, over the top service. and Lisa, ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  12. ASPA:
    SATUR๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Jenny and best massage Rachel. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36Cโ€™s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  13. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธMAGGIE &* TARA. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. New Girl Tara is a young & pretty Asian girl with big melons and fun services.
  14. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ”ดโฃ at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ‘„Saturday, ๐Ÿ’– Tammy, full body, and โค๐Ÿ’‹ milf Mary๐Ÿ’‹ today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality. โฃ โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  15. Withme_Spa:
    โฃ๐Ÿ’ฅ at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ฅSaturday, โฃ โ€ŠAnna,๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’˜ model like appearance, slim, and sexy body, very pretty and friendly. Great treatment and service. โฃ Ruby,๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment ๐Ÿ’ž โ€ŠAmy, ๐Ÿ’‹average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love. ๐Ÿ’˜ ๐Ÿ”‹416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  16. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, *nicole tracy cindy Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Nicole is tall, very pretty, and slim with a sexy body. She also has top quality services.
  17. Moon203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 36F CBC BoBo and Persian girl in Saturday
  18. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY[ at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: AMY, ELSA, EVA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups, very excitable and fun. ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty student, early 20โ€™s about 5โ€™2โ€ and 105 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure
  19. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ PAYAL PEARL, NIMRAT, CHASITY, ASHA, MALIYA, KIRAN, PAOLA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  20. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun Yoyo with curve body and young sweet student Sophia , cute GFE Lina and pretty Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  21. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple๐Ÿ˜˜ - Brand new girl from Taiwan just ar
  22. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนtable shower ๐Ÿšฟ shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Tiffany sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Angela very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ deep massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  23. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Ivy โค๏ธ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivyโ€™s good looks
  24. pinklips:
    Bangalore Escorts - https://xtapatap.in
  25. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI โ˜Ž๏ธ WhatsApp9๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ3๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ1๏ธโƒฃ2๏ธโƒฃ6๏ธโƒฃ6๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ
  26. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) :oops: If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it.:oops: Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do n
  27. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  28. jonno bravo:
    moon moon
  29. scooby911:
    Kyla allure massage
  30. emjay:
    Kharghar
  31. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, MALAY, SANA, AMANDA, EVE, AAVI, MAY, KIRAN ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  32. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SARIKA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  33. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday๏ผš๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹New jap girl Tina๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service...
  34. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  35. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  36. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  37. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธtable shower body scrub ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนevery day 3 girls,Cici and Mia and Jenny๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนso sexy girl very good service deep tissue massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
  38. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun Tina with curve body and young sweet student with Summer , pretty GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  39. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Bella ๐Ÿ˜˜ is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. She excels at teasing and is an open minded service queen willing to make you very happy. So friendly and so sweet with excell
  40. Birchmount&14th:
    FRIDAY at ๐๐ˆ๐‘๐‚๐‡๐Œ๐Ž๐”๐๐“ & ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’๐ญ๐ก: SUMMER & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฐโ˜Ž๏ธ SUMMER is a beautiful, tall, and very versatile Thai lady. ๐—ฌ๐—จ๐—ž๐—œ is here today to provide an amazing professional massage. We are open 24 Hours daily. We have clean rooms and plenty of free parking.
  41. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: HONEY, KELLY & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ HONEY is a beautiful slim Asian lady with an ample bosom, slightly curvy with a great ass. Her services are highly sought after. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5โ€™3โ€ with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services.
  42. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  43. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  44. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  45. ASPA:
    ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: ๐—”๐—บ๐˜† & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  46. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCindy & Lina Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  47. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  48. Moon203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Persian Turkish i today
  49. Sparkling Spa:
    SLIM, SEXY JAPANESE CHANEL AND SEX GODDESS ZOE WORKING TODAY @โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธY๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜
  50. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, MALAY, SANA, AMANDA, EVE, AAVI, MAY, KIRAN ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
Back