dance bars in navi mumbai

Cost of beer - Rs 450 - 900
Cost of bar bill - Rs 1800 - 4000
Cost per dance - Rs 200 - 1000
Cost per dinner - Rs 400 - 800
Mongering with like minded friends - PRICELESS.

There are some things money can't buy. For everything else there is Mongercard..

It's a bonus when you meet forum members like demoashash.

Friends, I know I am there only for few days in couple of months and do just mongering while you have local committments, family, work, other priorities etc. and still manage to provide as much time as possible to make my bar hopping the most pleasureable activity. Grateful and respect guys . Long live NB bar culture.

Regards
Basu

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Basu da the pleasure of meeting you was all ours...What a eventful Friday it was... Entered Kishore at 4.30 and lo and behold was greeted by Anglo bro who as myself was visiting k after a couple if months..What followed was soul full dancing by Anglo bhai with his Muse....Perfect beginning to the evening..Prinyaka Rani prity kajal payal all in attendance ..After some dancing ball grabbing kissing nipple suckiing both ways and Johnny fondling left for Mayur.. Anglo left as he had some personal commitments to attend to...Me v@@ Randell had just settled at M when in wLaked in the King Mk with the ever so young Basu and applaruez....Good to meet you guys ....A few pleasantries exchanged and every one was busy with their babes ...Kishore and M auyur are like starters for the night to follow ...Mk and group left for some other place ..And we went for a quick tour of sai Pooja ..Only few customers but around 20 girls few good others transfered from deepika..Left after a quick beer to Rasna... And lo again bumped into Mk basu and apprulez....And as Mk said fultu dhammal chal raha hai.. Basu da dancing with his heart out was a pleasure to watch...Since out regular muses were missing we shifted gear and decided to head towards Sur sangeet Thane ..Entered and babes whim we had previously zereod in in our previous visits came near our tables..One if them is doing MBA from manipal uni online in Hr.. and here she was getting some practical experience in Human resource ..Fluent in English as you can get and after some body to body dancing ...The codes exchanged for a the road ahead for the gates to open for entry we bid them bye ..And headed towards dhamaal which is open till 1....Settled down with our muses drinks and dance flowing and it was almost 12 ..Some went out with our muses for the night job and others back to theirs homes with good reasons to be late out till 1 am..

A very beautiful evening spent with precious friends memories of which will linger on..

And as basu mentioned priceless and to quote the king Mk again
Fultu dhamaal chal raha hai..

Ipl season on ..Time to score some runs ..And take some wickets...The seasoned mongers know what am talking about.

Cheers

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Thank you Sir :) planning to visit the ones not visited soon :)
Worst places, rating on visits done in last month, as the attendances and ratings vary a little.
1) Sangeet sb/db turbhe janta mkt.
2)Dhanraj sb next to sangeet mentioned above
3) Bharati shiravane
4) Sai darbar sb (ground floor only)
5)Ashwini bonkode db,first floor
6)Kiran shiravane
7) Sandeep db cum sb at kopri gaon
8) Ankita db apmc market
9) Dilruba db apmc market
10) Sunita sb,db apmc market

MK

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Saturday Night - A night of complete self-destruction (yup, it was)

Part 1 - The evening snack

After months of toned down mongering in Dbs, body and mind craved something raw and wild - so the initial plan was to visit some dumpster (can overlook my choice of the word but that s what I actually wanted and hence.it would be a shame to hide it) to start with and hunt for a gem... Explored multiple options mentally from my memory but as I was going through the options, the mind yearned for company of someone sultry and sensuous...

Dropped the idea of visitng the "worst place" and headed to Mayur to start with... After 6 long months, was back to that darkness which you start liking after your eyes adjust to it...

Ordered a beer and eyed the ladies and.girls passing by, waiting for the perfect one that had a "f**k me" written on every part of her existence, especially her eyes... the wait and the decision to ignore Bongs paid off handsomely as in walked a slim, tall lady with fire in her eyes... allowed her to walk past so that i could get a 360 degree view of her before going ahead... silky hair that slapped her tiny butt as she walked past and a waist that would force her to buy her dresses from Kids section...

(Wese to me sakht launda hu par yaha mein pighal gaya)

Invited her over and enjoyed her company with some raw fun, was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the conversation that we had despite my hands roaming carelessly, exploring and admiring every inch of the perfection that she was (to my eyes, for that moment)

For the first time in my life, the devil's (satan, not our devil bro) voice inside me screamed - TAKE HER AWAY FROM THE PRYING EYES AND STRIP HER TO SEE WHAT IS UNDERNEATH... YOU KNOW THE REST AFTER THAT...

Resisted the temptation (or perhaps juts postponed the gratification) as I finished my beer and headed to Laila - the experience.of which was a completely diferent lesson in itself...

Last edited:
Worst places, rating on visits done in last month, as the attendances and ratings vary a little.
1) Sangeet sb/db turbhe janta mkt.
2)Dhanraj sb next to sangeet mentioned above
3) Bharati shiravane
4) Sai darbar sb (ground floor only)
5)Ashwini bonkode db,first floor
6)Kiran shiravane
7) Sandeep db cum sb at kopri gaon
8) Ankita db apmc market
9) Dilruba db apmc market
10) Sunita sb,db apmc market

MK
I haven't been to most of them. I agree on Sangeet SB / DB at #1 On the list & Kiran SB which amongst 10 which I visited. May be wish to add Sadguru SB to the list (And may be in place of Sai Darbar SB, which is slightly better).

Sent from my SM-A920F using Tapatalk

ever so young Basu

Basu da dancing with his heart out was a pleasure to watch...

Bhai, you have a long career ahead where people look up to your words of wisdom and advice.. why risk everything by such frivolous statements? You are risking your credibility and trustworthiness!!

Great to meet you and your friend as well. Learnt something new: "nipple sucking both ways".. why am I not offered that? Sounds like a tasty dish !!

Regards
Basu

For the first time in my life, the devil's (satan, not our devil bro) voice inside me screamed - TAKE HER AWAY FROM THE PRYING EYES AND STRIP HER TO SEE WHAT IS UNDERNEATH... k

I am sure forum devil would also have the said the same thing!! Who would not in this forum?!!

Regards
Basu

Saturday night

Part 2 (of 4) - Ordered wine, drank Santra

After multiple calls from my muse at Laila, headed to Laila with high expectations... But as it happens sometimes, kal sirf umeedein RCB ki nahi, humari bhi tuti thi (atleast for a while)...

No fault of hers but this was what I had feared - when you visit a place for few times and stick to one girl, the predictability quotient goes high and that takes away the appeal.of the place and the person... You run out of songs, she runs out of moves - you already know what is going to happen next...

The girl gave her best efforts to my playlist of songs but failed to reignite that spark which had fizzled out in the journey to LAILA from Mayur...

But old habits (to flirt with fire) die hard...

Eyed a tall, curvacious milf (once again with a "fuck me" written all over her) and flirted with her for a while with my girl clearly voicing her displeasure... Assured her that her rewards wont be compromised but the competition at least spiced things up...

The milf now moved forward to lean against the couch i had my hands resting on and tactically placed her warm butt over my hands, inviting me for a squeeze fest with a wink... Knowing that she could not compete with my regular in terms of dance, she offered the next best item on her menu and I gladly "grabbed the opportunity"... Suddenly the dance also became more vigorous and enticing or atleast it appeared to become so as my hands were full... The lady stood there, gently grinding against my hands, moving enough for me to explore both of her cheeks and her waist while her hair provided the perfect cover... Squeezed Gandhiji in her saree near her waist and she was happy to extend her services till i was done with my drinks and my girl was done with her dances...

Lesson learnt - as they say Char Din ki Chandni... Either change your girl after 3 visits or rope in a competitor (who is not a direct threat and offers somethingnelse than what you are currently getting) to discover a new version of your girl...

Got an earful while leaving followed by few passionate kisses on the staircase leading to the makeup room with a warning (which i took up as an offer) that the next time i tried such stunt she would shamelessly jerk me off so that I dont eye someone else...

High on alcohol, made my way to Red Rose for "The Dinner"...

To be continued...

Saturday night

Part 2 (of 4) - Ordered wine, drank Santra

Eyed a tall, curvacious milf (once again with a "fuck me" written all over her) and flirted with her for a while with my girl clearly voicing her displeasure... Assured her that her rewards wont be compromised but the competition at least spiced things up...

The milf now moved forward to lean against the couch i had my hands resting on and tactically placed her warm butt over my hands, inviting me for a squeeze fest with a wink... Knowing that she could not compete with my regular in terms of dance, she offered the next best item on her menu and I gladly "grabbed the opportunity"... Suddenly the dance also became more vigorous and enticing or atleast it appeared to become so as my hands were full... The lady stood there, gently grinding against my hands, moving enough for me to explore both of her cheeks and her waist while her hair provided the perfect cover... Squeezed Gandhiji in her saree near her waist and she was happy to extend her services till i was done with my drinks and my girl was done with her dances...

Lesson learnt - as they say Char Din ki Chandni... Either change your girl after 3 visits or rope in a competitor (who is not a direct threat and offers somethingnelse than what you are currently getting) to discover a new version of your girl...

Got an earful while leaving followed by few passionate kisses on the staircase leading to the makeup room with a warning (which i took up as an offer) that the next time i tried such stunt she would shamelessly jerk me off so that I dont eye someone else...

That is one hell of an idea bro to keep the fire burning from both ends...

Nachaniya ko nachao...
Milf ko dabao...

Thxs... been there in db post 6:30.....sb is same hall or different room?
SB is in same hall of DB...I been there once....highly disappointed with quality and at that time only 2 aunties were present.

Sent from my Redmi 5 using Tapatalk

As Tyrionlannister asked to post about the sb/db/ob where one have bad experience,I thought to post name of some places here but fear that it will cause some argumentative discussion on forum.

There are some fan boys who like their place but sometimes the other person dont find the vfm in these place...

I am avoiding names of some low end sb or db as you dont expect them to a great place.

In my post i am commenting on some famous Db where I find something uncomfortable situation for me.
Please note its my personal opinion,it does not matter the place are not good enough to give it a try.

The below mention bar are heaven for some of our forum legends/members, so in my case may be i am not lucky enough on the day when i visited the place.

1... Rajmahal; I find this bar most uncomfortable in terms of the girl behaviour.
Everything in the bar is good which includes Setup,staffs music, hygeine etc but the girls behaviour was a really big disappointment for me.

2. Cabana: There is nothing wrong here too but as my expectation are too high from this place,it always fail me.
Doesnt find any good looking girl in db ( ob have some good faces).
The privacy in this place is also a question mark..

3.. Rasna : Last but not the least is Rasna. I Know many of you disagree with me but the drawback of the place is some oratory publicity of this place.All the girl there think themselves as HOOR KI PARI.
The high end Ob of navi Mumbai and Mumbai girls have no such attitudes like this girls..

The post doesnt mean to offend any one or any place.
Its justy personal experience.

Enjoy your Day..

Mp

Does anybody know name of the girl in Heaven6 who generally dance on the song ang laga de re mohe..... and who looks like Hailey ( Yeh I know its too much but she sometimes look like her just when u see arbaaz khan you get reminder of Roger Federer)

Seen her 2/3 times but never asked her to dance.
See was just got back in my memory after reading last Fr from Tyrionlannister.

The pressure of March ending stopping to visit the bars.
Hope she will be there next time i visit

Last edited:
SB is in same hall of DB...I been there once....highly disappointed with quality and at that time only 2 aunties were present.

Sent from my Redmi 5 using Tapatalk

No way one can expect it to be Sb
Setup have no privacy.
Only one or two aunties will be there.
At least 20 staff will have eye on you.

I have visited 15 days ago and just ran out after seeing that environment.

As Tyrionlannister asked to post about the sb/db/ob where one have bad experience,I thought to post name of some places here but fear that it will cause some argumentative discussion on forum.

There are some fan boys who like their place but sometimes the other person dont find the vfm in these place...

I am avoiding names of some low end sb or db as you dont expect them to a great place.

In my post i am commenting on some famous Db where I find something uncomfortable situation for me.
Please note its my personal opinion,it does not matter the place are not good enough to give it a try.

The below mention bar are heaven for some of our forum legends/members, so in my case may be i am not lucky enough on the day when i visited the place.

1... Rajmahal; I find this bar most uncomfortable in terms of the girl behaviour.
Everything in the bar is good which includes Setup,staffs music, hygeine etc but the girls behaviour was a really big disappointment for me.

2. Cabana: There is nothing wrong here too but as my expectation are too high from this place,it always fail me.
Doesnt find any good looking girl in db ( ob have some good faces).
The privacy in this place is also a question mark..

3.. Rasna : Last but not the least is Rasna. I Know many of you disagree with me but the drawback of the place is some oratory publicity of this place.All the girl there think themselves as HOOR KI PARI.
The high end Ob of navi Mumbai and Mumbai girls have no such attitudes like this girls..

The post doesnt mean to offend any one or any place.
Its justy personal experience.

Enjoy your Day..

Mp
I Echo..

No way one can expect it to be Sb
Setup have no privacy.
Only one or two aunties will be there.
At least 20 staff will have eye on you.

I have visited 15 days ago and just ran out after seeing that environment.
Yes thats exactly was my concern bro....because sitting arrangement there is along the wall, leaving open space in the centre...therefore was wondering how will b there any privacy for sb?

Does anybody know name of the girl in Heaven6 who generally dance on the song rang laga de re mohe..... and who looks like Hailey ( Yeh I know its too much but she sometimes look like her just when u see arbaaz khan you get reminder of Roger Federer)

Seen her 2/3 times but never asked her to dance.
See was just got back in my memory after reading last Fr from Tyrionlannister.

The pressure of March ending stopping to visit the bars.
Hope she will be there next time i visit

Bro, u mean Hailey Baldwin ?? Just confirming..

If that’s the name u like, then that is her name...

Instead of asking her name from her (which inevitably is always a made up one), I think u should tell her that “from today onwards ur name is Hailey for me”....remember—we r the patrons and they r the muse/s...

She would be more fascinated with u...

Just kidding bro...

Looking forward to ur Heiley...next time when Ang Laga De is played in heaven6...

Shoutbox
  1. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy CBC Racel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  2. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, SALMA, SANA, PAYAL PEARL, JIYA, ANAYA, SARIKA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  3. lotushubspa:
    Dear new and old customers, this is a SPA located in Richmond Hill, called Lotus Spa, the address is 10737 Yonge St unit13. Today we have three beauties to serve you. Anna Tiffiny Lily is a very young and beautiful busty girl who will give you the best massage. Please call us at 4163565876
  4. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  5. Sunrise Spa:
    😘 We have a wonderful Asian spa in downtown Toronto 😘 302 Adelaide St W, 2nd Floor 😘 Today is Jennifer, Coco and Emily 😘
  6. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ Dining table shower body scrub, 3 girls go to work every day, Mia and Luna and Tina 🌹 🌹🌹🌹 Mia Big Boobs 36 DD ㈵ Luna and Tina professional Thai deep tissue massage, Swiss gentle tapping comfort technique, welcome to enter or make an appointment for 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  7. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  8. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  9. GameOn:
    Un
  10. ForeverYoung1Spa:
    Nice young LADIES AT danforth!!!1839 danforth ave 2nd floor pink door 416 5535339
  11. AliceSpa:
    FRIDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. Alice spa today has 3 girls today: ADA: is a taller girl from Korea with a pretty face, slim with a big booty. She has good massage, can do bbj and cim. QIQI (going back to school in September): Unimaginable beauty, young busty student from Korea, half white, internet celebrity, very beautiful face, natural D Cups, Curvy Body
  12. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old young Japanese students girl Hannah, Hatti, Jenny, Pinky, Cici, Lulu, Ella @6262 Hwy7 until #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  13. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you
  14. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & NANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NANA is a slim & pretty Chinese lady with liberal services. NEW ORIENTAL SPA , a sister spa of Sunrise Spa, welcomes you
  15. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica 💕💕 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along 🥑 Sasa 💕 Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service 🥑Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  16. See You Health Center:
    Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
 🥑 Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎ 416-988-2950
  17. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4” tall with nice responsive 34C’s and a captivating smooth rounded bottom. She is popular for her excellent massage skills and a little extra.
  18. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳 : Mia, Nana & Sasa. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen, and is open to dfk and cfs. Nana is a slim Asian lady with services galore. Sasa is a slim & sweet Korean lady, about 5’4” with C Cups.
  19. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️ EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  20. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  21. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lucky , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  22. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & VIVI. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. VIVI is young, small & beautiful. Come and welcome her. Sugar Love Spa
  23. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/Persian Turkish girl Jasmine & new Asian girl 24ys Amy in Friday and Saturday
  24. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful girls are working today , young fun Tina curvy body 30’s open mind and Young pretty Summer 30’s slime , cute GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  25. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Selina🌸Franchesca 🌸Aletta 🌸Alisa ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  26. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Kim 🌸Tina 🌸Maria ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  27. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy CBC Racel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  28. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Kitty😍A young, open-minded new massage girl from China who brings an enticing blend of skill and warmth to her practice. Kitty’s gentle, intuitive touch and attentive nature make each session feel uniquely personal and deeply relaxi
  29. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ Dining table shower body scrub, 3 girls go to work every day, Mia and Luna and Tina 🌹 🌹🌹🌹 Mia Big Boobs 36 DD ㈵ Luna and Tina professional Thai deep tissue massage, Swiss gentle tapping comfort technique, welcome to enter or make an appointment for 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  30. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness have 6 girls working today, Amy, Jenny, Sasha, Grace, Ella, Tina @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  31. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  32. lotushubspa:
    LotusSpa The location is 10737 Yonge Street Different girls work every day Today there is Lisa Mary coco she is young and beautiful if you want to have a massage come quickly please call 4163565876
  33. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  34. See You Health Center:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 1”, 98 lbs black Hair
Great BBJ,Provides Excellent Service 🥑Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
5’ 1”, 100 lbs Blonde Hair
Great BBJ, CIM 
 🥑Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎ 416-988-2950
  35. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl 🥑 Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  36. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sex
  37. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls who are eager to please.
  38. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & HELEN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. NEW ORIENTAL SPA , a sister spa of Sunrise Spa, welcomes you
  39. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  40. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  41. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️EMILY, LUCY & CINDY. EMILY is a VERY tiny petite SPINNER of the highest quality. Emily has a pretty face, natural A Cups, slim waist, and a lovely spinner bottom, topped off with the very best of services. LUCY is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services.
  42. SugarLoveSpa:
    Thursday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & LUNA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups. Luna can do everything.
  43. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, SALMA, SANA, PAYAL PEARL, JIYA, ANAYA, SARIKA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  44. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bella ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs coco ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  45. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  46. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Maria🌸Isabella🌸Christina 🌸Tina🌸Susan ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  47. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Slim Sexy Chinese Lin, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
  48. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Luna🌸Lulu🌸Valentina ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  49. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful girls are working today , young fun Ivy 34DD big buttocks 30’s open mind and Young cute Tina curves body, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  50. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Cherry and Luna 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Vicky deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator