dance bars in navi mumbai

Met this girl in Club Escape few days ago ( trying hard to remember her name ). Detailed FR shall follow as deleting the photo from phone . Posting here as the nearest thread to a club escape like thing seems to be a DB and somehow I started have a sense of belonging here. Maybe a wrong thread to post but will take a chance. Shall post the FR soon.

Attachments

• IMG_20190425_035622.jpg
    IMG_20190425_035622.jpg
    631.6 KB · Views: 315
Met this girl in Club Escape few days ago ( trying hard to remember her name ). Detailed FR shall follow as deleting the photo from phone . Posting here as the nearest thread to a club escape like thing seems to be a DB and somehow I started have a sense of belonging here. Maybe a wrong thread to post but will take a chance. Shall post the FR soon.

OMG if this is the quality of girls there, i wud not waste my time in CE.

tnx for the info Schizo.

Looks cheap....Eew...

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

***FINAL FR***
Ghatkopar SB :
Visited this bar again as last time I couldn't get time to explore.
But there is nothing much to explore.
Bar had only 3 ladies, Two were aged & one young.
Not much there to describe about them. Rating 1/10.
Beer cost is 400.
Those ladies serve as waitress but service is on menu.
Service charge : 500
They pester you to buy two drinks & snacks for ladies.
Seeing the quality of girls, I finished my drink & left the place.
The whole locality is shitty than Sneha.

Mood was bit off & I decided to hit Sneha.
BC coatwalas were happier than the girls.
Saw one new young chick in Shirt & Jeans, Wanted to make her sit.
But as usual waiters sent the regular one.
Was bored by seeing similar faces, I wanted to see other girls.
She disappointedly joined her friend at another table.
Three girls came & one of them Asked " Kya hua, Bithaye nahi usko "
I was like WTFFF.
After one peg, I called her. First 5-10 minutes were of all silence like girl n boy sit in garden without uttering a word.
Then started conversation & this time hell dirty. Made her semi open upper body. Sucked boobs for many times.
No waiter/ coatwala disturbed.
There comes one MILF,
She : " Itne dino baad aaye, Bohni karo na "
I : " Tumne mere rocket ka bohni kiya tha, Toh tumhara bohni toh banta hai "
She : " Ha fir do paise "
I : " Ha toh fir dhudh pilao "
She said "Tum sudhrega nahi", Lady opened up her bra put those two thing in front of me. Sucked them for like 6-8 seconds & waiter came.
They were like kya ho raha hai. Gave her bohni told her to leave.
Regular one asked, "Tumne uska dudh piya", I said " Nahi Toh "
There comes other two girls to greet & to collect bohni, Girl told them, "Khade Khade Dudh pilane bol raha hai".
One of them offered & another one went shy back to her table.
Paid bills for both of us drinks n Snacks & other tip then I left.

Already 2 beers down. But something extra needed. Only nearby place was Sai Darbar.
Straight went to upper floor.
Ordered beer again. One beer went only in eyeing one girl.
Black saree, nice shaped boobs, sweet face but weak point was her waist n ass.
I have been encountered with her in very last visit, this time again she joined another table nearby.
Well, Ishq ka Raja & "Teri chudiyon ki khankhan" I heard for multiple times.
I played, " Teri did ko akhiyaan " & black saree girl started staring & giving looks n smile.
Don't know what she wants, more visits or a fuck. But definitely these are different species.
Well I don't initiate conversations that where I may lag.
Met Saatarkar girl again, made her dance on one marathi song " Kesamandhi Gajra ".
By that time I came to know most of the present crowd is from Pune-Satara-Sangli region. All Bhau log.
Then nothing much there to explore. Looked at one petite chinky but she was not appealing.
Again looked at her, now she was bent there to pick her phone from floor. Her black crack of ass was visible. Felt yukk about chinky.
Paid bills for two beers n tip & went to washroom.

Came down for smoke, but this visit did not give me a kick. Smoking n thinking like where to go.
One name came to mind ..." Heaven 6 ".

By the time I reached there saw the watchman sleeping. Asked him, " Heaven ? ".
He replied, "Seedhe andar jaake right lo".

4 beers down me, Took right n following the stairs I went to first floor. I don't remember how I reached.
But as soon as I entered, Witnessed a soothing, beautiful n neat place.
Beers again, Real hotties there 9/10 but heart stolen by Vocalist.
slight lip sync they were doing but for me it was like sitting calmly n enjoying the performance.
I was not in state in to initiate conversation with anyone. But coatwalas took care like proffesionals.
Few songs performed. Then there comes "Awari".

..."Teri baahon me jo sookoon tha mila, Maine dhundha bahot fir na mila"...

Hell i went back to flashback of past 6 years. Wanted to type a message but closed the whatsapp.
Male vocalist was in front of me & when those lines came up..
"Haye andar hi andar se toota mai", my expressions was like Diego Maradona for SaltBae.

Enjoyed dance performance on Maahi Ve & few other songs. When vocalist sang " Zaroori Tha" I was completely broken down.
I used to avoid listening to such songs & never keep in my playlist.
First time spent more on anyone than dancers, need some shout out to that male vocalist & chashmish cutie.
And Yes there is a guy to serve tissue paper in washroom.
New guys must visit this place. You will like it.

A good mongering night followed by tragedy in personal life after a day, which I will not like to speak about.
Mongering, Nighouts, Hotel staying, drinks, Parties everything is stopped now.

My FR ends here !

Others who don't want to read further please skip.
Some unsaid things need to be spoken.

Well, about captain becoming angry on NM80, It was his decision. he couldn't see me targeted.
Besides M.Tech, I have done only masters in RTFF at Massage Planet university.
I did not ask NM80's apology nor he messaged me. But bhai I seriously don't like that "Ownership" word.
Forum belongs to evryone, from very old member to every fucking newbie.

I felt bad when one senior monger whom I used to admire, I sensed something negative while talking with him.
But still uttermost respect for him.

@devilszone BHAI, we don't have any conversations beside I being qouting your posts & you answeing them in good old days.
We have never spoken against each other, so there is no point in "SMARTLY PLAYING" against you guys.
CP n Jacky both guys had requested me to start conversation with you. But it was irrelevant for me so I let that upto Jackyass.
But I did tell him to mention about me in that message. So you guys think on it.
Fellow NM80 was boasting about me being in that message, LOL.
Mere bhai, smart games khelna hota toh kabhi mai khulke nahi bolta.
But at that point we were very keen to solve all this.

And about that chat group, It was just week active. Today is 27th April & since 6th March there is no conversation.
I do talk with captain, but most of the times beside mongering subect n fuckin fake ids, it's about friends, family, lifestyle, job , business ideas etc.
Same I did talk with Jackyass but it's about fake ids including his, Shivamrut thing n about his career.
I did not wish personal info to leak, I had seen Jackyass regretting for doing that.

About @Unclesam, his topic was closed for me when we had talked in PM for the last time.
Still feel sorry for this guy than any other on forum.

About captain,
If i have most of the arguments & talks with any person among you all, then it's him.
But he talks sense in debate. Whether its technical or normal. One man army.
I have been doubting him that he is unnecessarily doing all this with Shivamrut.
One day he shown us all of his PM, Just to show that he only felt good about all you guys, but still got betrayed.
I did tell Unclesam that Captain is good, I was hoping for handshake between these two.
I did request him multiple times to stop spamming your info. but couldn't help you guys.
I only have convincing power, not a power of controlling to anyone.
About "Why I did not speak against him openly", Same question bounces back to you for Shivamrut case.

Unclesam's mongerology thread was disturbed by one ID n some other elements still trying their hard to PROVOKE again.
AA Pune ka ho Thane ka, MK Deshpande ho ya Deshmukh. What you want again ?
Hope, This time captain or any other guy doesn't fall in trap.
We need to stop reacting when such things appear, like most of the forum members did n I failed.
Log out of the tapatalk, it really feels well.

Last,
I hope , Karan Arjun of DB thread will return to guide others.

My case also ends here till I settle up things with time.

I say thanks to my friends on this forum & to all who have guided me.

Keep rocking guys !

Shukran, Alvida, MaSalama, Take Care !
Nice one bbmk

Can any one share some leads in Indore ? Desperately looking for quality encounter ....

Her number was provided with hints, right? The number to unlock her number is 3.

Yes, I haven’t tried her. I don’t need to try her to share her details with others.

Yes, he had posted her FB link somewhere. But its not difficult to get it if we look up her name on TrueCaller. Its Sanam Naagar. And then finding that name on FB is easier.
True

Mere bhai,

Don’t leave. Stay here. Time cures everything, if not doctors (pun intended)

Ek gana to tere naam banta hai...

Kisi ek chutiye ne
Ye ladai hai failai
Hote hain kuch doctor
Niyat se halwai

tune ye forum ko ya
forum ne tujhe hai gawai?
farak nahi padta mere dost
Kismat ne humko hai milai

Aunga ye saal milne
Maslenge DB/SB me sabki Kalai
Piyenge unke dhoodh aur
Nikalawaenge apni malai
U wrote well.. Appreciated

As per plan decided to meet Priya for date called her at 2pm she didnt lift thought today will be klpd but fortunately she replied on 2.30 pm and we met at 3 first had lunch at south coast then went for movies at Raghuleela last seat gave feel of SB
drop her home .

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
Bhai 6 me puri priya aa jati

I must say their is no good quality girls in Navi Mumbai. Just paid 1K to girl and ask to leave. 21 yrs old but not of my taste..
Guess should not explore more

The quality of girls depends on where you go. You can't expect the SBs and low end DBs to provide the best girls. Obviously the best girls prefer to work in high end OBs. One thing to keep in mind though, the OB girls don't provide even a tenth of the service that the so called lower quality girls provide. The best OB girls are used to rich guys shower them with lakhs of rupees a month for just standing around.

Last post...
...Dua me yaad rakhna :)
Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

We all loved reading your FRs @TyrionLannister69 . From your profile, it appears that you have moved out of Mumbai. Hope you will entertain us with new FRs whenever you visit Mumbai in the future.

Godspeed virtual buddy. Wish you all the best
:hello

The quality of girls depends on where you go. You can't expect the SBs and low end DBs to provide the best girls. Obviously the best girls prefer to work in high end OBs. One thing to keep in mind though, the OB girls don't provide even a tenth of the service that the so called lower quality girls provide. The best OB girls are used to rich guys shower them with lakhs of rupees a month for just standing around.
Agree. And thts why we thought can we spent less and get good rather sharing numbers for girls which are not upto mark.. or tgis platform has no needy girls which is beautiful and perfect in sense

Hi,
I want some help from you guys.
The problem is with one of my friend and we are unable to know his phobia or disease he is going through.
We all friends are unable to solve his query so i am posting his problem here in forum and I know there are many Gurus and Legends here who will solve his problem.

My friend like a particular bar girl in a specific bar
( Sorry cannot name bar or bar girl)
He visits her twice a week and spend a good amount of money on her.

The two problems he have are:

1) He cannot remember her face after a day or two after he meets her.
Its strange but its true.
Believe me.
I have also seen her and she is beautiful.

2) The girl respond him very well and sit with him entire time but at least i have notice and he do think so that she is some about uncomfortable or i dont have words to explain about the situation.
Maybe her nature is like that or she hesitate.

What these situation cause is a disturbance of peace to my friend mind.
I do have to travel upto panvel with him once a week to join him at that place and i don't like to travel panvel but looking at his situation i can't deny.

So what is your opinion about the scenario?.

I will post mine after your suggestions.

What should i suggest my friend to do?

Thnx

Hi,
The problem is with one of my friend and we are unable to know his phobia or disease he is going through.
We all friends are unable to solve his query so i am posting his problem here in forum and I know there are many Gurus and Legends here who will solve his problem.

Thnx

MP, only advice for your friend is-Keep the love for his family and dear ones and take lust while landing at these joints.

Moment you overthink about these gals, will get fucked royally and peace of mind is on toll.

Thats the only mantra- never ever take heart/likings at these joints. Its only meant for pleasure!

Cheers! Bond!

Hi,

Believe me.

2) The girl respond him very well and sit with him entire time but at least i have notice and he do think so that she is some about uncomfortable or i dont have words to explain about the situation.

I do have to travel upto panvel with him once a week to join him at that place and i don't like to travel panvel but looking at his situation i can't deny.

Thnx
Saheb me saadha fatka garib manus..tumchya samor bolaychi mazi layki nahi.ragavu naka..pan ek saangu ka.aamchya gava kade ek chawdi war cha mhatara sangaycha ..porono..bai chya bhokat lavda ghala ..doke ghalu naka ..nahi tar bai tumchya dokyala bhok padel..saheb tumchya dostala saanga..ek da lodge var ghevun ja ani bai cha baar udva..mag vichar pan nahi ani dokyala tras pan nahi..samda khel fakt bhokacha ani bhukecha saheb .

Hi,

Believe me.

Thnx
Dear MP your friend doesn't remember face of that gal means he is doing this under influence of alcohol or lust.
Tell him to take gal for hole day in lodge have fun drop her to bar in evening instead of throwing money on her
once lust on her over line pe aayega.

bit suggestion ha dont take it personally all goes to bar for making fun not to indulge.

--Deep

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Will OB's open after 6 pm in Navi Mumbai and Mumbai today

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

Aata kay bolu yala me..mala english yet nahi farse..pan hey kay chutiyagiri aahe..bai amerike madhe..tu pan tikde..mag tikhe tuch tila ka zhavat nahis .free madhe.aata kay lokncha cv magavnar ka tu ..kalya jadya bai la zhavalya..deshpande kay chalu aahe forum var.
Guess, if you can speak Marathi fluently that should do too. She is also Maharashtrian.

.... bai amerike madhe..tu pan tikde..mag tikhe tuch tila ka zhavat nahis .free madhe...
Sigh!:cry Only if you had met her, you would know

.... aata kay lokncha cv magavnar ka tu ..kalya jadya bai la zhavalya...
I have been told that "Kaalya Jadya baayka" are in vougue in Maharashtra ever since the runaway success of Sairat.
:):heart3:cool::hello

Fellow Mongers, thank you for the overwhelming response in PMs to me. I may not be possible, in fact, it definitely won't be possible to respond to each one of those PMs. Also, after all those offers too, I am still at square one. I have no clue about how to take this further.

As a starter exercise, all those who have PMed me can drop the following bits of information about themselves or of the person they are referring. Please do not reveal any personal information or contact details until I ask for them.
Weight:
Charges:
(Can you accept USD currency?)
Comfort with Spoken English : High / Medium / Low (Be Honest, here)
Do you have the connects to arrange the overnight booking of a couple's room in a respectable hotel (5-Star or above) and discreetly move her in and out of the hotel? (She will bear the entire cost, of course):
Please mention which hotel and approximate costs. Do note that she will not be comfortable going to a shady lodge or to anyone's home. "Discretion" is the most important word out here.

Guys! Thanks for your help. I have zeroed in on what I find to be a good choice for her. I thank all those fellas who volunteered their own dicks to help my friend out. However, I have chosen to go with a professional gigolo because the worst thing this can potentially end is with the guy not been able to get it up after seeing / meeting her.

It was precisely a few such incidents in the past that led her towards remaining a spinster till this age. At this moment, taking her through this delicate phase is more important to me than anything else.

Shoutbox
  1. wolfpyro:
    Chattanooga
  2. McClain:
    Indore
  3. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, SASHA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  4. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers today Lotus Spa recommends different girls to provide you with the best massage services every day There are Tina Anna Lily from china South Korea and Taiwan our location is 10737 Yonge Street unit13 if you are interested you can call 9052375885.4163565876.
  5. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy CBC Racel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  6. AliceSpa:
    SATURDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 416-298-0898 3 Girls Today at Alice Spa: AMY, young, petite short & slim Taiwanese, former dance instructor, firm natural B Cups, pretty face, firm natural titis, super play good, bbbj, cim, rim, dfk, all services. MAGGIE young pretty petite. Short & super slim, busty HK student, great massage & services
  7. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 SPA: TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls
  8. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  9. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  10. See You Health Center:
    Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples 🥑🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer ☎️ 416-988-2950
  11. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 2”, 100 lbs black Hair
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu 🥑 Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl 🥑 ☎️647-446-0886
  12. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Foxy -🔥Your new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5’7” sexy Korean girl with a wild
  13. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  14. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Anita, ~Cindy & Tray, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is a slim Asian babe with a small waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage and other skills. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  15. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️NANA. Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4 (Kennedy Rd & Steeles Ave E) Scarborough, ON M1V 4Y3 ☎️437-247-1199☎️
  16. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & LUNA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups. Luna can do everything.
  17. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Soda ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  18. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Connie , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵
  19. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Claire 🌸Hellen 🌸Christina 🌸Camila 🌸Rebecca ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  20. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Alisa 🌸Valentina 🌸Susan ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  21. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pictu
  22. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young fun Yoyo curvy body 30’s 36DD open mind and Young cute 30’s slime , sweet GFE Lina and pretty Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  23. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Luna and Ivy big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  24. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy CBC Racel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  25. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, SALMA, SANA, PAYAL PEARL, JIYA, ANAYA, SARIKA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  26. lotushubspa:
    Dear new and old customers, this is a SPA located in Richmond Hill, called Lotus Spa, the address is 10737 Yonge St unit13. Today we have three beauties to serve you. Anna Tiffiny Lily is a very young and beautiful busty girl who will give you the best massage. Please call us at 4163565876
  27. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  28. Sunrise Spa:
    😘 We have a wonderful Asian spa in downtown Toronto 😘 302 Adelaide St W, 2nd Floor 😘 Today is Jennifer, Coco and Emily 😘
  29. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ Dining table shower body scrub, 3 girls go to work every day, Mia and Luna and Tina 🌹 🌹🌹🌹 Mia Big Boobs 36 DD ㈵ Luna and Tina professional Thai deep tissue massage, Swiss gentle tapping comfort technique, welcome to enter or make an appointment for 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  30. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  31. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  32. GameOn:
    Un
  33. ForeverYoung1Spa:
    Nice young LADIES AT danforth!!!1839 danforth ave 2nd floor pink door 416 5535339
  34. AliceSpa:
    FRIDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. Alice spa today has 3 girls today: ADA: is a taller girl from Korea with a pretty face, slim with a big booty. She has good massage, can do bbj and cim. QIQI (going back to school in September): Unimaginable beauty, young busty student from Korea, half white, internet celebrity, very beautiful face, natural D Cups, Curvy Body
  35. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old young Japanese students girl Hannah, Hatti, Jenny, Pinky, Cici, Lulu, Ella @6262 Hwy7 until #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  36. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you
  37. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & NANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NANA is a slim & pretty Chinese lady with liberal services. NEW ORIENTAL SPA , a sister spa of Sunrise Spa, welcomes you
  38. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica 💕💕 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along 🥑 Sasa 💕 Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service 🥑Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  39. See You Health Center:
    Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
 🥑 Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎ 416-988-2950
  40. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4” tall with nice responsive 34C’s and a captivating smooth rounded bottom. She is popular for her excellent massage skills and a little extra.
  41. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳 : Mia, Nana & Sasa. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen, and is open to dfk and cfs. Nana is a slim Asian lady with services galore. Sasa is a slim & sweet Korean lady, about 5’4” with C Cups.
  42. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️ EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  43. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  44. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lucky , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  45. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & VIVI. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. VIVI is young, small & beautiful. Come and welcome her. Sugar Love Spa
  46. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/Persian Turkish girl Jasmine & new Asian girl 24ys Amy in Friday and Saturday
  47. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful girls are working today , young fun Tina curvy body 30’s open mind and Young pretty Summer 30’s slime , cute GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  48. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Selina🌸Franchesca 🌸Aletta 🌸Alisa ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  49. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Kim 🌸Tina 🌸Maria ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  50. Endless Joy Spa:
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator