dance bars in navi mumbai

Solomon, mere saath bhi aisa hua hai par maine pakka Kishore bar mein paisa nahi khoya.

pichle August, main Kishore ke baad ek DB gaya...nazdik hai yeh DB...naam yaad nahi.

uske baad auto mein baita aur usko bola koi taxi dilwa do kyonki main Grant Road jaana chahta tha. main bahut piya hua tha pan mujhe yaad hai ki usne mujhe highway pe ek taxi mein bitaya.

Grant Road pahunchne ke baad dekha to mera ek HTC mobile aur pocket mein jo 7k - 8k tha...bloody sab ghayab.

sirf mera Samsung mobile aur kuch 2k ke aas paas aur luckily mera credit card jo front pocket mein tha...ye sab bach gaya ya to fir usko mere oopar kuch daya thi ki ye sab usne chod diya.

to mera suggestion ye hai ki...thoda paisa 2k ya jo bhi SB/DB mein kharcha karna chahte ho, sirf utna pocket mein rakhe baaki ek nylon ka flexible sling bag milta hai jo purse ke tarah rehta hai aur use belt me jodke apne pant ke andar daliye.

jab bhi aapko paisa nikalna hai, aap toilet me jaake us bag se paisa nikaliye.

khyal rakhna Sirji...Koolshot
Dosto beware of the darbaan who greets you at time of entry and exit mostly these guys pick your pockets

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

Solomon, mere saath bhi aisa hua hai par maine pakka Kishore bar mein paisa nahi khoya.

pichle August, main Kishore ke baad ek DB gaya...nazdik hai yeh DB...naam yaad nahi.

uske baad auto mein baita aur usko bola koi taxi dilwa do kyonki main Grant Road jaana chahta tha. main bahut piya hua tha pan mujhe yaad hai ki usne mujhe highway pe ek taxi mein bitaya.

Grant Road pahunchne ke baad dekha to mera ek HTC mobile aur pocket mein jo 7k - 8k tha...bloody sab ghayab.

sirf mera Samsung mobile aur kuch 2k ke aas paas aur luckily mera credit card jo front pocket mein tha...ye sab bach gaya ya to fir usko mere oopar kuch daya thi ki ye sab usne chod diya.

to mera suggestion ye hai ki...thoda paisa 2k ya jo bhi SB/DB mein kharcha karna chahte ho, sirf utna pocket mein rakhe baaki ek nylon ka flexible sling bag milta hai jo purse ke tarah rehta hai aur use belt me jodke apne pant ke andar daliye.

jab bhi aapko paisa nikalna hai, aap toilet me jaake us bag se paisa nikaliye.

khyal rakhna Sirji...Koolshot
I think it's happen in both
Mayur me nahi lekin kishor me ho sakta hai
Jyada pinese bhi ho sakta hai, girls are smart.

Sent from my SM-A920F using Tapatalk

I loss or don't know why my pocket empty in sb visit.
Mayur or kiahor.
Kya ye ladkiya paise churati hai.

Last time mere pocket me 8k the, both mayur and kishor bar me bill maine card payent kiya.

Kuch 3k to 4k tak tip diya hoga

Hotel me akar pocket dekha to sirf 2k bacha tha

Ye 3 se 4 bar huwa hai.

Kisi ke sath ye huwa hai kya

A few months back when I was in Mayur, a guy was accusing a girl called Rakhi of stealing his money. You need to always be careful.

Don't want to interrupt in current debate which is going on about pick pocket in bars but have to put my views.

Please Guys don't name or shame any bar girls or staff until you have proof or solid evidence that they have steal your money from pocket.

May be they are greedy and in bad business but that doesn't mean they are thieves.

Sometimes in influence of alcohol people often drop money in bars or road or in vehicles while taking out money from their pockets.

Last edited:
Mayur visit

After busy day decide to go to new mumbai for fun… was confused between sb and db today finally moved to sb.

This time decide to go to mayur since i have not visited yet. Reached around 7. Got entry table. Kind of awkward there request for table change but there was nothing empty so sit on same spot.

Called shikha.. bong girl. Good in upper side. Start chit chat.. she was talkative unnecessary kind of turn off.

She was wearing top and leggings so no boobs direct access. But i still put hand inside from lower side enjoyed her boobs. They are bigs and soft. Nipples are hard. Her ass is super . She's booty. Was rubbing that she's getting horney…she requesting me to come at noon so she will offer her pussy ..

With her session she was talking all the time how she's is good and all.. lab lab .. her customer . I was not having 0% interest in that. She was telling me her customer spend 10k 20k and all. Badi badi baatein. And all. I was completely ignore that. Her friend seema was looking hot in saree and her upper side was really great.. was thinking to ask her to sit. But change my mind and thought to leave.

Bar is ok big hall finding girl in dark it's quite difficult. Upper side db and lower side sb. Some bangolee customer was shouting on girls randi madarchod and etc etc. Heavily drink. Some enjoying drink only. Left bar around 830

Bar is good. 6
Shikha review

Figure 8

Ass 10+

Boobs 10+

Face 8

Service ok

Dfk yes

Boobs press yes

Ass press yes

Hj over pant only

Overall ok to try..

Next visit new bar

Cheers

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk
She is great in bed too. Took her years ago. Great bj skills. Not a looker though.

Sent from my RMX1801 using Tapatalk

Finally visit Happy street

Reached nightingale one of the best bar in this city… i can say.. but 1 level ahead of normal db. I was with my friend who is regular in sb and normal db. This was my first time here so enter in bar. Take seat. Bar interior is great . Many girls are around only 4 people was there. Within 20 mins bar full. I saw middle pillar “ nachana mana hai” check with coatwala he said that's only for ob. U can do dance spend money request girl to sit with u.

I ask my friend did he enjoying. He was scaring to called any girls since all are 8+ rating. I like 2 girls but considering my friends awkwardness we decide to move next bar.

Next cabana.

Heard lots of abt this bar. Ob cum db.. no one there when we enter only 4 girl. As i heard lot of abt this bar so decide to wait 30 mins. Check with one girl name priti i ask her whether she can dance she said no. Rest all girls was paying ludo in mobile. Left cabana no good luck for us.

Next star night

Same situation there all bar is empty as soon as we enter only 2 girl was there. We didn't seat and move

Next is - sequence. Something not remember correct name

Same situation there bar is empty. Seems all crowd going to rasana

Now we decide to move to rasana.

ReaChed there in 40 mins. Order beer bar was full in josh. Full of enjoyment every table is full.

I spend good time with rupa. Did 3 girls bohoni now some girl recognize me from my previous visit.

Rupa was good did some lips kiss. Dance groping and etc typical. Spend 2 hour and left rasana.

Final verdict - happy street i found nightingale is amazing need to try again with good company.

Most of top listed bar exploration complete nightingale need to visit again like many chicks there.

Cheers

Finally visit Happy street
Next cabana.
Heard lots of abt this bar. Ob cum db.. no one there when we enter only 4 girl. As i heard lot of abt this bar so decide to wait 30 mins. Check with one girl name priti i ask her whether she can dance she said no. Rest all girls was paying ludo in mobile. Left cabana no good luck for us.

Next star night
Same situation there all bar is empty as soon as we enter only 2 girl was there. We didn't seat and move

Next is - sequence. Something not remember correct name
Same situation there bar is empty. Seems all crowd going to rasana

What time of the day did you visit the bars in Belapur? I am curious because per your FR, all except Nighingale were almost empty.

What time of the day did you visit the bars in Belapur? I am curious because per your FR, all except Nighingale were almost empty.
Reached nighingle around 640.
Left nighingle around 730
Reached cabana around 735
Left cabana in 20 mins
Star night around 8
Sequence something 810
Rasana 845 around

Hi Guys,

While shortlisting the DBs in Belapur in preparation for my visit to Navi Mumbai next week, a question cropped up in my mind for which I could not find a satisfactory answer using the search function on this thread. At what time do the following bars start in the afternoon/evening?
1) Rasna DB (Are the better looking girls available on the 1st floor before 6pm?)
2) Nightingale in Belapur
3) Cabana in Belapur
4) RajMahal in Shirvane

I have visited Rasna and Cabana after 6:30pm in the past. I was wondering if it is worthwhile to go there earlier in the day.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Don't want to interrupt in current debate which is going on about pick pocket in bars but have to put my views.

Please Guys don't name or shame any bar girls or staff until you have proof or solid evidence that they have steal your money from pocket.

May be they are greedy and in bad business but that doesn't mean they are thieves.

Sometimes in influence of alcohol people often drop money in bars or road or in vehicles while taking out money from their pockets.
The only reason to put this out was to ensure that fellow mongers are forewarned. This one was a pretty big incident at Mayur on that day. Also the allegation was corroborated by another bar girl. That lends some credence to the allegation.

But your point is well taken. I do understand that things may not always be what they seem to be.

Hi guys
Just a question.
Out of many famous SBs in Navi Mumbai are as discussed in the forum.
Which SB has better quality in terms of service, ladies, privacy and overall atmosphere and VFM?
I and my friend are looking for ladies in high 20s and low 30s. Will spend around 2 hours or so.

Hi guys
Just a question.
Out of many famous SBs in Navi Mumbai are as discussed in the forum.
Which SB has better quality in terms of service, ladies, privacy and overall atmosphere and VFM?
I and my friend are looking for ladies in high 20s and low 30s. Will spend around 2 hours or so.
I think Sunil in Belapur and Dhanraj in Turbhe are worth exploring. Few hidden gems in khopar khairne.

Sent from my RMX1801 using Tapatalk

Any review about Bisti from sneha ....
She is ready for out at any lodge... Number ending with*****35011

Sent from my vivo 1806 using Tapatalk

Short FR on Heaven 6 OB. My first visit after landing in Mumbai.

जाम जो है पीया
तेरे नैनो का था

जिस नशे में, मै लड़खड़ाया जरा ।

ये नशा तो तेरी पाक मोहब्बत का है
तनहाई में मिलने को हलकत सा है।

मै रूमानी हो गया
तू रब्बानी हो गया

तू नूरानी हो गई
मै मूरीद हो गया

वाह क्या बात है
वाह जी क्या बात है ।

Chicks are good here. This is by far one of the best bars I visited. Asked coatwala’s for entry but got denied. It will take few more visits for entry.

Heading to NL for water removal.

Problems of sb girls.
Chusane deti hai, ball dabane deti hai, all over access deti hai.
Koi hj service bhi deti hogi.
Lekin unka problem ye hai ki unko koi entry pe lekar nahi jata.
Agar ap unko itna karte ho then unki bhi jani tadapati hogi.

Kuch discuss me ye bat samaj ayi.
Koi sb girl jo sex ke liye bhukhi ho then she give full service.
2 hours bhi ap one entry ka paisa dekar enjoy kar sakte ho.

Then try this things.

Hello friends, not an FR or usual ramblings but a thank you note.. Had another eventful trip to Mumbai and Navi Mumbai bars and as always had fun to the max thanks to few like minded mongerers who are now more than bar pals..

Not much to write on these bars (usual of Kishor, Mayur, Rasna, Amit palace, sai Darbar, Ramesh, Laila, Sneha, Sai Pooja etc!!) and most of them were running to 30-40% usual capacity due to bar girls gone to gaon and various other reasons of election, IPL etc. Even at this capacity it was great fun..

Time to call quits to the forum but believe there is still few more mongering years left in me and with the hope that the belief does come true, it's time to say thank you...

To unclesam for helping to streamline spending.. A separate mongering card is the best I did in the last few years..

To AlwaysAshwin for lots of things, least of which is to make me realise age is just number and it is just 'us' that matters in bar.. Give three fingers to what others think about you in a bar..

To Anglo, on how to be a gentleman with bar girls and still get VFM..on bringing Mirza Ghalib's quotes to life..

To Appa, on how not to be a gentleman with bar girls and still get VFM !! on helping me to learn few choicest gaalis in all languages that matters in a bar !!

To captain pathetic, for a lesson on pros and cons of technology! For accurate maps of all bars..that post with Google reference of all bars should be on top of every page !!

To demoashash and iliketomonger in humbleness and down to earth attitude.. I wish I have half of the politeness and courteousness you guys show with fellow beings..

To Tyrionlannister for making me to start reading serious literature again and to listen to alternate music.. Your breadth of knowledge on variety of subjects is something one should strive for..

To bbmk, for the rawness and honesty.. it was fun copying his Marathi posts in Google translate and trying to find the meaning..

To Mark, bringing to life the term gentle giant..

To Schizophrenia, for editorial posts on this forum! It had been a long time since I used dictionary and his posts definitely made me to..

To LK69, who time and again proves that in mongering there is a monetary value attached to everything.. that VFM can be had at any place..

To MK, what to say.. a TRUE friend..

I may have missed quite a few, apologies.. I would have loved to meet Unclesam, TL69, bbmk, NM80 , Devil, captain, bond007.. but given the current climate of identity theft !! probably it is best in everyone's interest to monger alone for some more time..
Until then, thank you all and have a great mongering life.

Regards
Basu

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Shoutbox
  1. wolfpyro:
    Chattanooga
  2. McClain:
    Indore
  3. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, SASHA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  4. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers today Lotus Spa recommends different girls to provide you with the best massage services every day There are Tina Anna Lily from china South Korea and Taiwan our location is 10737 Yonge Street unit13 if you are interested you can call 9052375885.4163565876.
  5. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy CBC Racel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  6. AliceSpa:
    SATURDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 416-298-0898 3 Girls Today at Alice Spa: AMY, young, petite short & slim Taiwanese, former dance instructor, firm natural B Cups, pretty face, firm natural titis, super play good, bbbj, cim, rim, dfk, all services. MAGGIE young pretty petite. Short & super slim, busty HK student, great massage & services
  7. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 SPA: TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls
  8. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  9. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  10. See You Health Center:
    Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples 🥑🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer ☎️ 416-988-2950
  11. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 2”, 100 lbs black Hair
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu 🥑 Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl 🥑 ☎️647-446-0886
  12. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Foxy -🔥Your new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5’7” sexy Korean girl with a wild
  13. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  14. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Anita, ~Cindy & Tray, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is a slim Asian babe with a small waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage and other skills. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  15. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️NANA. Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4 (Kennedy Rd & Steeles Ave E) Scarborough, ON M1V 4Y3 ☎️437-247-1199☎️
  16. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & LUNA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups. Luna can do everything.
  17. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Soda ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  18. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Connie , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵
  19. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Claire 🌸Hellen 🌸Christina 🌸Camila 🌸Rebecca ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  20. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Alisa 🌸Valentina 🌸Susan ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  21. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pictu
  22. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young fun Yoyo curvy body 30’s 36DD open mind and Young cute 30’s slime , sweet GFE Lina and pretty Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  23. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Luna and Ivy big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  24. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy CBC Racel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  25. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, SALMA, SANA, PAYAL PEARL, JIYA, ANAYA, SARIKA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  26. lotushubspa:
    Dear new and old customers, this is a SPA located in Richmond Hill, called Lotus Spa, the address is 10737 Yonge St unit13. Today we have three beauties to serve you. Anna Tiffiny Lily is a very young and beautiful busty girl who will give you the best massage. Please call us at 4163565876
  27. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  28. Sunrise Spa:
    😘 We have a wonderful Asian spa in downtown Toronto 😘 302 Adelaide St W, 2nd Floor 😘 Today is Jennifer, Coco and Emily 😘
  29. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ Dining table shower body scrub, 3 girls go to work every day, Mia and Luna and Tina 🌹 🌹🌹🌹 Mia Big Boobs 36 DD ㈵ Luna and Tina professional Thai deep tissue massage, Swiss gentle tapping comfort technique, welcome to enter or make an appointment for 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  30. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  31. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  32. GameOn:
    Un
  33. ForeverYoung1Spa:
    Nice young LADIES AT danforth!!!1839 danforth ave 2nd floor pink door 416 5535339
  34. AliceSpa:
    FRIDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. Alice spa today has 3 girls today: ADA: is a taller girl from Korea with a pretty face, slim with a big booty. She has good massage, can do bbj and cim. QIQI (going back to school in September): Unimaginable beauty, young busty student from Korea, half white, internet celebrity, very beautiful face, natural D Cups, Curvy Body
  35. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old young Japanese students girl Hannah, Hatti, Jenny, Pinky, Cici, Lulu, Ella @6262 Hwy7 until #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  36. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you
  37. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & NANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NANA is a slim & pretty Chinese lady with liberal services. NEW ORIENTAL SPA , a sister spa of Sunrise Spa, welcomes you
  38. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica 💕💕 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along 🥑 Sasa 💕 Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service 🥑Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  39. See You Health Center:
    Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
 🥑 Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎ 416-988-2950
  40. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4” tall with nice responsive 34C’s and a captivating smooth rounded bottom. She is popular for her excellent massage skills and a little extra.
  41. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳 : Mia, Nana & Sasa. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen, and is open to dfk and cfs. Nana is a slim Asian lady with services galore. Sasa is a slim & sweet Korean lady, about 5’4” with C Cups.
  42. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️ EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  43. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  44. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lucky , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  45. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & VIVI. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. VIVI is young, small & beautiful. Come and welcome her. Sugar Love Spa
  46. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/Persian Turkish girl Jasmine & new Asian girl 24ys Amy in Friday and Saturday
  47. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful girls are working today , young fun Tina curvy body 30’s open mind and Young pretty Summer 30’s slime , cute GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  48. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Selina🌸Franchesca 🌸Aletta 🌸Alisa ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  49. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Kim 🌸Tina 🌸Maria ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  50. Endless Joy Spa:
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator